[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell your trap stories

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Tell your trap stories
>>
>>734011657
>A couple of months ago I was in the club and this cutie trap came up to me and we started flirting.
>Lots of drinks and it seemed like things might be going somewhere.
>Giggling, thigh touches, the usual signs.
>About 1am the club was getting to closing time
>"Don't want to go back to my lonely flat"
>I offered her a ride back to my place and she accepted
>Get in.jpg
>Into the bedroom
>On her knees, cock worshipping me like a champ
>Pull her onto the bed
>Lift up her dress
>She has a pussy

Kicked that bitch out then and there
>>
Fucked ones tits in thailand and came on his face
>>
>>734011657
>be passable cd sissy whole life
>take pics and post on /b/
>get told to make a tumblr
>Do it
>Become sissy tumblr whore

such is life when you're a faggot i guess
>>
>>734012026
Link or pics, slut.
>>
>>734012026
Time flys when you're a faggot.
>>
>>734012283
sissyjessystuff on tumblr

>>734012352
yep
>>
>>734012646
>sissyjessystuff
Just followed you there, very cute
>>
>>734012956
awe thanks, I have a new post soon that's super lewd and cute I think, I'll post it tomorrow around this time as a heads up
>>
>>734011956
lmao
>>
>>734011956
That is fucken funny same thing happened to me once. Went to a gay club and a gurl started talking to me, danced a bit then started getting touchy. About an hour later she asked me to come over to her apartment. We get there I was super excited to fuck such a hot trap! Get in clothes, come off she has a fucken pussy! I was so disappointed! I ended up fucking her anyway but I was looking forward to cock.
>>
>>734013190
I'm sissynessy on there btw
>>
>>734012646
>>734013190
Youre adorable, I think you did the right thing lol. I have a gf she doesnt know Im starting to look at this stuff but youre so hot, looking at your tumblr has my cock so hard rn. Good luck sissy girl
>>
>>734013521
ok, I'm not logged in right now but if you wanna talk or something later my messages are are enabled

>>734013754
Thank you, plenty more OC to come!
>>
>>734013858
Damn I need to see that stiff cock
>>
>>734011956
>has a pussy
FUCKING GROSS I ALMOST PUKED
>>
>>734011956
The fact that I cringed for a split second when you said she had a pussy really worries me.
>>
>>734014045
I will post it in the future, I have so many dresses and pics i wanna take but hard cock is on the way I promise
>>
>>734014435
Look forwards to it
>>
>Decade ago, be starting college
>Am male bi, know this at the time but don't really admit it
>Develop crush on new friend (a guy), but be too cowardly to do anything about it
>Become best friends, roommates, etc
>Finally senior year best friend starts dating someone
>Eventually admit feelings, doesn't go well, end up not really friends any more
>A year later get a GF
>Break up with GF, reconnect with former best friend in sadness
>He's still dating the person from before
>Become really good friends with both of them
>They have an open relationship, end up hooking up with best friend's SO.
>Best friend comes out to me as trap, now referred to as her
>They break up eventually
>Move in with best friend again
>Get super drunk one night and blow her
>We hook up frequently
>>
>>734015093
Noice more stories? Is she really cute? moar anon
>>
>be a trap
>meet couple online
>have them pick me up and hang at their place for a while
>have threesome the following week
>fuck his wife, make her suck my dick
>he fucks me as she gives me a handjob and I cum buckets on lingerie
Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>734015290
She's incredibly cute.

Unfortunately the sex is probably a bit boring to talk about lol. She describes herself as a pillow princess and that's... not a lie. I can say though that I had no idea how much I'd like giving blow jobs before this...
>>
>>734012646
Can't seem to find your Tumblr :(
>>
>>734016788
not her but just add the name with a dot and then the normal tumblr url. you can find pretty much any blog with the name like that since that's how tumblr makes the direct blog links usually
>>
>>734017300
Thanks! I never go on Tumblr so didn't know how the links work, and searching didn't work.
>>
>>734017698
I just bookmark the ones I usually go to
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.