[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Edgy trans thot thinks it's cool to insult me, my dead brother,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: PicsArt_05-28-11.39.29.jpg (431KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-28-11.39.29.jpg
431KB, 2048x2048px
Edgy trans thot thinks it's cool to insult me, my dead brother, the argument came from the idea that only women have uteruses
>>
You should totally go over there and rape him.
>>
>caring about a dude in a wig with mental illness and who will contract AIDS in the next 2 years
you are a faggot
>>
>caring about what someone that is most likely going to commit suicide soon thinks
Grow up and get off of social media.
>>
insult him back
>>
>>734011332
Why do you care what a mentally-ill fuckknob who is going to kill themselves anyway thinks, you moron?
>>
No standards/10 would fuck
>>
>>734011332
i fucked ur brother to death with my transgender dick, butthurt cockssucker
>>
>>734011332
The trans community has lost their shit. Biology denier. Tell this dude he was born with XY chromosomes, a cock and sperm and will always be male. Putting lipstick on a pig doesn't make it a woman.
>>
>>734011332
She definitely doesn't pass. Make sure she knows that.
>>
I fucked ur dead brother

Fight me
>>
>>734012663
There are fully biological females in society who have XY chromosomes learn to biology
>>
>>734011332
You're getting cyber-bullied by a girl, fag
>>
>>734012792

>She
>>
>>734012940
Nope. XY is male. People with syndromes aren't going to shield trans people from the truth of what they are. There's only two sexes. If you have a cock and XY chromosomes you're a dude.
>>
>>734011332
reply with "damn dude you really got me,
P.S you dont look feminine"

and dont use social media
>>
>>734013170
She is for females. Anything with penis and sperm is male and therefore a "he".
>>
>>734013418
Kek, our species is default male, the Y chromosome triggers the onset of androgens which causes a fetus to develope male organs, there are females who are unaffected by androgens and still have XY chromosomes. IE uterus vagina Y chromosome
>>
>>734013939
Default female*
>>
>>734013939
Being this retarded
Androgens is a colloquial term for steroid precursors of both oestrogen and testosterone you moron. Gonadal dysgenesis means that the gonads do not form properly, resulting in a lack of testosterone. X chromosomes do not dictate a sex, only the Y chromosome. In the case of XY females, the Y chromosome is dysfunctional so the lack of active male determining gene activity result in female phentypes. they are still however, genetically, Male
>>
>>734013939
In all fairness that has nothing to do with transgender women. Intersex females have a genetic condition. Transwomen are males and have no genetic condition. They have fully functional male reproductive systems. They take hormones and get surgery to become women.
>>
>>734013939
we start out as females
>>
>>734014776
>start out as female
No, a male fetus is never female, dumb people just assume that a lack of penis = female. a male fetus always has XY chromosomes and is never a female, it is just under developed
>>
>>734014501
Did you just google fucking expert me dude. The prefix an literally means male. The fuck outa here
>>
>>734014776
We start out the same, if something goes wrong the default code is female
>>
>>734015104
>having a Bsc in Molecular Biology
>google expert
>>
File: lemmy.jpg (42KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
lemmy.jpg
42KB, 615x409px
>>734011332

Have you considered joining your brother in the grave?

That's what I would recommend.
>>
>>734011332
If trannies can walk around saying they're biological females and benefit from programs for women. I get to identify as having Down syndrome and benefit from disability.
>>
>>734012150
came here to say this.

statistically it will neck itself in the next 5 yrs

OP why are conversing with it anyways?
>>
>>734011332
OP:

If you don't reply to this message your brother will die in his sleep.

(Immunity Cat protects everyone else)
>>
I would suck her cock if I was you that will show him
>>
Maybe you shouldn't have been a dick to her.
>>
>>734011332
Ask him if he is into wet pussy or does he get jealous of it?
>>
rape it and show it who's boss.
>>
>>734011332
I'm bored, I'll go give it a hard time
>>
>>734015743
Trannies fuckup their dicks after long term estrogen usage. It's looks dead after a while.
>>
NYPA
>>
>>734011332
Call him Bob or Henry. He looks like a Henry or possibly Mike.
>>
>>734011332
NOT A JOKE
I know them.

Can I chime in? I haven't read the thread yet but recognize that fucker instantly.
>>
>>734011332
Why do women, who don't want to share dressing rooms with males get called terfs?
>>
>>734016166
>sees a thumbnail image of a typical idiot tranny on jewbook
>assumes op is asking anons to go fuck with it

WAAHHH! me not your nypa!
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.