[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /b/. I am trying 1P-LSD for the first time with two close

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: lsd.jpg (5KB, 176x132px) Image search: [Google]
lsd.jpg
5KB, 176x132px
Hello /b/. I am trying 1P-LSD for the first time with two close friends this summer. The drug is in 100ug blotter form. Will taking two blotters/200ug be too much the first time? I don't want to be underwhelmed, since it's my first time. I've smoked cannabis a couple of times, but never really found it too interesting.
Peace and love to you all!
>>
>>733984283
200mics you will have a great experience.
Have some activities planned and music already picked out
>>
>>733984339
Thanks anon! What do you recommend doing while tripping on LSD?
>>
Try one tab first. You'll have a good and full trip but it will still be easy to pull ourself back if you start to freak out a little. Especially if it's your first time with psychedelics in general. If you've done shrooms and shit in the past then go for two though. Good luck and have fun and have activities or music picked out before hand
>>
>>733984339
>>733984564
What are the key differences between a 100ug and 200ug trip?
>>
>>733984448
Tripping you will have a lot of extra energy, and you can focus it very well. Frisbee is fun. Biking. Sex with someone you love. LSD will put you in touch with your body. My friend loves playing soccer on 80-100 mics and nobody knows the difference except that he gets comments like he played really well. Painting/coloring is fun too. I did that once as a guy with these hippy chicks i met. Hula hooping, skatboarding, guitar or any musical instrument. And yoga
>>
>>733984800
100mics some people might complain about not having the full "range" of effects.
I know that i can trip on 50 mics but also eaten a lot of acid so i know what im "feeling"

200mics you will not be disappointed
>>
>>733984800
I've tripped multiple times and there's a pretty noticeable difference, but I still stick with one tab for first timers whenever I get a chance to recommend. Painting/coloring is always a good time like another anon said but also hiking, or even just chilling outside with some good friends and smoking some weed. Pretty much anything is fun while tripping. 200ug is definitely more intense but I'd recommend for your second trip after like a month buffer. Also make sure you eat and drink enough or you'll feel like total garbage the next day
>>
>>733984956
I've definitely felt the full effects on 100ug but that may be because of weight. I'm 125 so maybe that makes a difference in experience?
>>
>>733984283

Just take one see how you feel after a few hours and take another one if you think you can handle it. I'm still feeing those kung fu pandas from last night!
>>
>>733985628
Have you taken more than 100 mics?
>>
>>733984283
Don't do it, just don't man. It's gonna start opening up doors that shouldn't be opened. Your life will slowly change, you won't notice at first or you'll think it is for the better. Slowly something dark will creep over your soul and life. Every bit of yourself and your sanity gets chipped away piece by piece, you will feel your body changing, feel your mind changing. You will be consumed by what you let into yourself.
>>
>>733986026
Thats meth. This is lsd.
>>
>>733986171
How many times have you tripped? How many ug each time?
>>
>>733986250
Ive taken micro doses to 50-70 hits at once. Not sure how much exactly because it was crystal.

I tripped for a full day. Ill remeber that day forever. Great day.

Ive laid off tripping because i have a job and im a christian but lsd is a beautiful molecule.
>>
>>733986250
Ive tripped over 100 times for sure
>>
>>733986605
Oh sure you have daring
>>
>>733985505
Acid makes me feel great the next day. Sure you didnt get an rc?
>>
>>733985985
Yes, I've tripped six times, highest I've gone is a little over 200ug
>>
>>733986560
When i mean a day i mean 24 full hours.
>>
>>733986026
What fucking drug are you doing
>>
>>733986828
Hmm but wouldnt you agree that theres a big difference between 100 vs 200? Thats what i mean by not having the full affects

Everything plateaus around 500 but 200-300 is so much more of an immersive experience. I feel like on 100 you are just dipping your toes in
>>
>>733987060
I agree there's a big difference in intensity but I still feel that you get the full effect, just at a less intense way. Like if you smoke a blunt you get the full effect of being high but if you smoke six you still feel high, it's just more intense. Does that make more sense? I think that's what I mean
>>
>>733987497
I guess what im getting at is 200 will give a breathtaking experience. 100 mics its like yeah i got visuals
>>
>>733988074
I agree, I think I misunderstood. I feel like 200 was almost too intense for me, but I'm also only 125lbs so maybe it affected me more? I'm not 100% sure how/if weight factors in but that could be where our confusion lays
>>
>>733988257
The orange sunshine had a reputation for a reason.

Id figure 5ht2a receptors in the brain would be roughly the same person to person
>>
>>733987497
You don't get synesthesia in lower doses. So no, you don't really get the same effects. On highesr doses you start to smell music and see sounds. Also, the higher the dose is, you can start to feel ego loss, and even higher, ego death, neither of which you either come close to in lower doses.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.