[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ I am horny af and I want to fuck a hooker but I am afraid

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 0214.jpg (62KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
0214.jpg
62KB, 640x960px
/b/ I am horny af and I want to fuck a hooker but I am afraid of stds

Trips says what do. Keep in mind i am relatively young with no gf
>>
Fuck hooker no condom
>>
>>733982665
God damn it
>>
Take a shit, freeze it and murder someone
>>
>>733982499
The sex will be boring/bad. It's not worth it. I've delved into that type of thing in the past and fapping is honestly way better.
>>
Then don't get a hooker, get a desperate fugly chick and take her v
>>
>>733982499
yolo right fuck her
>>
Do it faggot, life will get easier
>>
Are you in a country where it's legal? If it's regulated they require STD tests every month. If you're in 'merica though goodluck lmao
>>
Do it
>>
File: 075.jpg (115KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
075.jpg
115KB, 900x900px
>>733982499
Sex workers get tested for STDs more than anyone else you fucking moron. A. they're fucking bad for you so they've got no incentive to not get treated B. having and STD is bad for business C. you and every other customer will have been wearing a condom.

Just do it shit for brains
>>
>>733982499
If you want to fuck a hooker that looks like this you are going to need about 5k bucks and a nice car and hotel room. BTDT was worth every penny. Married with kids fucked a 20 year old hooker "legally" best fucking money I ever spent. I came the 1st time in about 2 mins, she attended to me like a candy striper turned me back on got hard and she fucked me for over an hour, sucked me dry and spent the night.
>>
>>733982762
implying it actually will
>>
>>733982499
Its quite easy.. get a bill roll of syran/glad wrap . Wrap your entire body.. use 5 layers for your cock.. it will add girth. You're now ready to fuck your local std ridden street sluts
>>
Just do it, your fears are rational but you're here in /b/ so that means you're not. Get laid and have fun with it.
>>
Just do it pussy
>>
OP, trips are going to happen eventually, but one thing is clear: Trips will tell you what everyone else is already saying.

So just fucking do it.
>>
File: undercoverboss.jpg (223KB, 978x900px) Image search: [Google]
undercoverboss.jpg
223KB, 978x900px
>>733982499
these trips say double wrap your shit and pay extra for a good one
>>
>>733982499
jack off and forget about hookers.
>>
Just jerk your weenie and you'll be fine.
>>
Just use a fucking rubber m8
>>
>>733982665
>>733982678

Kek

Also, tie up the hooker and rape her with a borud.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.