[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

second fucking night in a row

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 19

File: 0515.jpg (83KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
0515.jpg
83KB, 640x920px
second fucking night in a row
>>
Pizza would be good right now. But it's 6:30 AM. Place i order from doesn't open until noon.
>>
Get a real job if it bothers you that much
>>
>>733979135

What did you do to earn a gratuity?
>>
>>733979135
I've been getting fucked most of the week tip wise.

But I'm hoping it mostly has to do with the week-long $5.99 large two-topping carryout-only deal that ends tomorrow and I can go back to making decent money next week.
>>
>>733979135
Would our little princess like for the closing time to be shifted 10 minutes earlier?
>>
>>733979135
If you don't want to work till the closing time, then you should considering closing earlier, fag.
>>
>>733979135
Uh, actually, how about fuck you.

Your fucking business is open during its "business hours" to do business. It fully expects to "do business" up until that point. Therefore, you are expected to fucking make and delivery me a pizza if I order it before you end your business hours.

And as for a tip, fuck you. I'm not giving you free fucking money. With that attitude, I can guarantee you didn't give me the kind of service that deserves a tip.
>>
>>733979135
>venting on whisper
>pulling .jpeg from whisper share feature and shitposting /b with said recycled vent-medium
Go fuck yourself silly, gaypizzaboi.
I hope you cruise through a stop sign while glancing at your phone for directions while in a tipless rage that lands you in the ER with a fractured spine as you shit through a tube for 26 years. Fuck your needy tip. If I knew where you lived I'd ride pizza every night a minute before closing to a random nearby address; paid for. You'd go to a vacant home 15 minutes out of the way and ride back with a spit filled pizza that your manager would check then write you up for instead of just handing it out. Fuck yourself gaypizzaboi.
>>
>>733979612
Order* pizza
>>
>>733979612
was there a reason for all that needless homophobia in your little conniption fit?
>>
>>733979764
I thought it was much needed. Wasn't me who wrote it btw.
>>
>>733979258
Kek OP works at dominos. Get a real job and stop bitching
>>
>>733979135
Been there OP. I work for a Domino's in Las Vegas. Had some faggot place an online order at 11:59 one night (we close at midnight) for 3 XL Extravs. Asshole tried to offer me a bong rip instead of actual money. Went back after we got out of there that night and pissed on the doorknob. FeltJohnGoodman.jpg
>>
>>733979135
Brit bong here. We pay our staff a proper minimum wage, so gratuity isn't needed. Plus most delivery is done by taxi drivers around my way, so food is only just warm enough to eat
>>
>>733979612
managers don't write you up for undelivered pizzas retard, not the driver's fault if no one answers the door
>>
>>733979135
>be me
>be sys admin.
>client comes in and want an demo setup for external clients.
>we only have a few slow and lagy laptops.
>has be done before the next day.
>1 hour before I could go home.
>although he's to late, it's for external clients of the business so I can't say no.
>work an extra 10 hours because of slow and lagy laptops.
>order pizza for dinner.
>some cunt of a pizza delivery faggot complains at working half an hour extra.
>don't tip the faggot.
>fill in complaint be Pizza place about the faggot.

Mfw.
>>
>>733980928
>being such a loser that the only pleasure you get out of life is trying to fuck with some dude whos down on his luck not only by jewing him but by trying to hurt his job wow ur cool haha your so cool faggot loser trump will be proud
>>
>>733979135
Hahaha do your job faggot, I will never care
>>
>>733981024
I didn't give him a tip because in the first place in my country it's already included in their pay and second because the cunt was complaining about working half an hour extra. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>733981024
You know by law(at least in Washington maybe not else where to lazy to bother looking it up)
any person in food service who works for tips is still entitled to make minimum wage right?
Just the tips are counted against their wage, so you tip a pizza guy 5$ he makes 5$ less in paid wages that day, so really nothing is getting changed
You just end up paying even more for your shit with out changing a thing. Tips are the problem.
>>
File: YmN.png (381KB, 840x530px) Image search: [Google]
YmN.png
381KB, 840x530px
>>733981069
>>
File: therock.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
therock.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>733980928
>knowing you're going to be staying at most, if not all night
>not ordering at least a little fucking earlier, hey maybe you'll avoid tainted food, bonus
>pizza boy does not make the kind of money you make as a sys admin
>no pizza boy that wanted to keep his job would actually complain to the customer about the time that they ordered
>being that much of a jew
>being that much of a cunt to leave a complaint
>thinking anyone at the store will give half a fuck about your complaint when you're the one who ordered so fucking late
>thinking the pizza boy gets any kind of backlash for a negative comment
>thinking the manager ever actually takes your word over the employee he sees every day
>mfw you have no fw

MFW
>>
all people in this thread seem to have some sort of entitlement sense built in their arguments.
how about you just do your job and if you have to work overtime you actually talk to your boss and figure something out if you hate it that much.
>>
>>733981423
>If we knew nobody would tip we would do a bad job.
If you do a bad job you'd get fired dumb dumb.
I work at a power plant
If I do a bad job the whole place goes up ins smoke.
I don't need tips to keep you're lights on buddy.
>>
>>733979135
stop working at a kids job then poorfag.
>>
File: 1495787784759.jpg (34KB, 505x479px) Image search: [Google]
1495787784759.jpg
34KB, 505x479px
>>733979135
It's not the customers problem that you're working for a shitty wage you entitled fucking lowlife piece of shit.
>>
>>733981307
Cunt shouldn't be complaining about working half an hour extra.

I already worked 10 hours and had to do 10 hours extra.
Had to work an 20 hour day, sleep a little at the office and work the next day for the normal 10 hours.

The cunt shouldn't complain, it doesn't matter if I get pay more. Most people that deliver food are uneducated teens and college students, of course they get paid less.
>>
>>733981886
Right!, some fuck wit twat teen experts to be treated like royalty when he works for minimum wage because he has know discernible skills to bring to any table or society. NO, wth!
>>
Get a better job, im with mister pink when it comes to tipping , its for the birds
>>
File: 31EsD6Inq7L.jpg (14KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
31EsD6Inq7L.jpg
14KB, 295x300px
>>733982192
>The birds
>>
I had to lift a 800 pound machine off my friend's hand the other day, but please, tell me more about how shitty it is that someone had the audacity to order pizza at an inconvenient time within your establishment's operating hours.
>>
>>733982305
Bird ass niggas i didnt mean to ruffle ya
>>
>>733980616
>spitting in pizza
Fucking moron
>>
File: 42be2d6cec4acdf4.jpg (307KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
42be2d6cec4acdf4.jpg
307KB, 960x1280px
>>733979135
Sorry to hear that. I tip quite a lot most of the time. I'm so thankful and happy when my Pizzaman arrives...It was maybe a bit early to admit my love for him but it felt right at the Moment. Maybe I shouldn`t get stoned all the time.
>>
File: wipwipwapwap.gif (1MB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
wipwipwapwap.gif
1MB, 400x320px
>>733979135
You're a pizza delivery guy; eat shit nigga.
>>
>>733979135
>boohoo
>I didn't get extra compensation for doing my job
>boohoo boohoo

Be lucky you get tips at all. No one 'has' to tip your stupid ass.
>>
You can go fuck yourself lazy shit.

I am doing everything the way it is supposed to be done. I open the website, check the business hours and if it is still possible I WILL order and you WILL deliver it. That is your fucking job. I already paid for that shit. I PAID FOR IT YOU FUCKING ENTITLED PIECE OF SHIT. Now, if you deliver it and do that little something that makes me think "Hey, he deserves it" I will tip 5, 10, 50 whatever the fuck I THINK IT IS YOU DESERVE. You don't get a fucking word to say about it because that is your job.

What the fuck is wrong with people everything is going to shit god fucking damn it.
>>
FUCK OFF YOU GRUBBY LITTLE CUNT, I WAS HUNGRY!
>>
>>733982916
manager's not gonna check it unless they wanna eat it, retard. then you just say hey, I spit on that piece, I'll eat that one. you can't take a pizza out for delivery, bring it back and then give it to another customer whether they paid for it or not. do you even health codes?
>>
Hey OP http://community.lawyers.com/forums/t/87408.aspx

Try not to spit on anyone you child. There are consequences for doing so now.
>>
ITT: some angry little bitches. Also, whisper is a place for bitches to be bitches.
>>
>>733979135
anyone asking for tips should be thrown in jail
>>
>>733979135

If my order is under $30 I tip 5. If over 40 but under $60 I tip 10.
>>
>>733980120
>get a real job
Yes the thousands of available real jobs that are just up for the taking for young adults with no prior experience. I'll remember that.
Real jobs are everywhere and are given out like hotcakes at a charity drive.
Good advice anon, glad you could share you infinite wisdom with us tonight.
>>
If you cant do it, then don't deliver. Faggot.
>>
>>733983602
>I don't apply myself to searching for a better career so there must not be any

Have you tried just killing yourself?
>>
File: 1472946699545.jpg (63KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1472946699545.jpg
63KB, 500x449px
>>733979612
Witnessed.
>>
>>733979135

I never tip anybody, for anything, ever
>>
>>733983646
Most people who work at pizza places are going through college or looking for a new career. How low is your IQ?
It's not a very hard concept to understand anon.
>>
File: louis_ck_800x600.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
louis_ck_800x600.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
>>733983602
>with no prior experience
That's why we give them to YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTaZkf4dih8
>>
>>733983697
It's pity money for wage slave whores
>>
>>733983719
>how low is your IQ

You're the pizzaboy here, champ. ;)
>>
>>733983748
>Louis CuCK

nah
>>
>>733979135
Every takeaway near me ends service 45 minutes before close and pays it's staff a living wage making your post worthless.
>>
>>733979206
Took the pizza to the lazy fuck that didn't want to go to the pizza shop and pick up their order.
>>
>>733983809
When you try to call someone a cuck but you just look like you don't know what a man's surname is.
>>
>>733983784
I'm not even OP, i'm just some guy who noticed how disconnected you are from reality.
But for real, OP is kind of a faggot expecting a tip for delivering close to opening.
>>
>>733983876
I did my best
>>
>>733983890
correction, *closing. fuck, i need to sleep im too tired for this.
>>
>>733979135
Last driver that wanted a tip screwed up my order and delivered my food nearly an hour late, no tip and I always collect now, never been paid a tip by the staff for picking up my own food saving the driver the hassle of doing his job.
>>
>>733983853
Then don't become a fucking delivery guy?? Is this bait? Because if so I'm taking it
>>
>>733983890
>ur disconnected from reality

Am I? Or is it that pizzaboy has always been a bottom of the barrel position? And that there are plenty of other jobs out there, some of which will put you through school? God forbid you look though right? Kek
>>
>>733983853
That's your job pal, you get minimum wage no matter what if you don't meet it with what you earn from tips.
>>
>>733979135
I would like to shit and piss in your face, after I took all your money.
>>
>>733983973
Some people have no choice. Everyone needs delivery drivers and some people need a quick job to get hired on to. So maybe it really wasn't a choice. But you can atleast kick a few buck to the driver for bringing your food. Why you being so cheap ?
>>
>>733984040
And if those jobs are taken? You have to start from somewhere. Those jobs wouldn't exist if there weren't a demand for them and a lack of better jobs. That's at least how it is in some parts of the U.S.
>>
>>733984106
>why aren't you providing an optional gratuity for a simple service
>>
>>733981307
Seems to be a lot of low paid Pizza fags here
>>
>>733984106
Because fuck you that's why

If I have a job as a dishwasher I won't complain about people bringing in dishes

>Some people have no choice.

Then don't complain, still.
>>
>>733984115
>they're -all- taken

Look man. I'm not gonna be a career counselor for ya here. Look harder. Kek
>>
>>733984043
Yeah. And everyone knows how crappy drivers get played. I know you're not obligated to give them tips. But c'mon man, they're just trying to make a living.
>>
>>733984183
If it's so simple. Why can't you just go pick up your own pizza.
>>
>>733984235
I already have a good job, but I've been in the same position as OP before. It's not that easy unless you live in a huge city, and those places are hell holes full of people who are far too jaded to stand being around for more than a few minutes.
>>
>>733984249
But c'mon man, they're just trying to make a living.

EVERYONE IS FAGGOT
>>
>>733984249
We all are dipshit. I don't have another 10 bucks to slap on because some jackass could figure out how to operate a car and find my apartment. Which is what theyre being paid to do by their company.
>>
>>733983853
so your job? i do my job 10hrs a day 6+days a week. you know what i get when i do my job? nothing more than a paycheck. that is all you should expect to get from doing your job.
>>
>>733984292
Because it's easier/quicker to get it delivered when you're in a hurry

Fucking hell

Just deliver my pizza. I used to tip but after this thread I'll never do it again.
>>
>>733984200
Are you paying for the water being used to wash dishes? Do you need to service your dish washing sink so often? No you don't. So don't try to compare that to delivery drivers.
>>
>>733979135
I almost never tip
I never want you to become complacent with your shit tier job. I never want to contribute to your demotivation.
It's the same reason why I don't want anyone getting welfare or food stamps or any other govt. support. It only breeds complacency and dependence.

The lack of tips should be your motivation to better yourself and your situation.

My only exception is when the guy is obviously retarded. I assume he's already at the pinnacle of his mental capability. And thus, there is no reason to motivate him to any greater condition. I only tip retards.
>>
>>733984348
>10 bucks
Just pay like 2 or 3 bucks
Nobody is asking you to pay double for a delivery pizza, just a little bit extra to help them out. Inflation is kicking the asses of the current young adults, so they are going to end up in a massive amounts of debt because of our shitty school system.
>>
>>733984323
Lead the parade,faggot.
>>
>>733984106
Dude you're fucking insane. I'm not sure if there's an extra fee for delivery in the US but regardless, it is your fucking job. I am paying for the pizza AND for you to deliver it.

It's like a chef cooking a meal then asking you for a tip because he put it on a fucking plate. Seriously anon wake the fuck up because you're gonna be fucked in your life with that attitude.

I'm already paying for that specific service that you're expecting a tip for. Do something more, do that little extra thing and only /then/ may you expect a tip and be disappointed (still not angry). Wake up man
>>
>>733984391
This, delivery drivers have to use their own money for gas, and it's a major pain in the ass when you have to drive all the way across town to get no tip and spend more on gas than you would have got paid.
>>
>>733984292
Do you tip your mailman? Your Ups guy? Do ya give the FedEx shipper a handy cause he delivered your goods that you paid for? No, you don't. What if he started demanding to be tipped, saying he was gonna break and lose your shit unless you gave him more money to do his job. That's how tipping is. Especially from pizzadrivers. Never met more entitled little cunts in my entire life.
>>
>>733979764
>homophobia
>literally no signs of homophobia.
>only said gay twice.

You fucking lefty pig swine.
>>
>>733984512
Do you not understand that the drivers could use that money to service their vehicles? Why is everyone trying to compare this shit with other jobs.
>>
>>733984578
Have you ever delivered pizza? They make you pay for your own gas.
If you don't get tipped, it's likely that you will spend more money than you earned within that hour.
>>
>>733984449
>give him money

>those student loans sure are kicking the asses of young adults am i right?

You're kinda dense aincha?
>>
>>733984578
I would actually tip them if it was an option. They're not allowed to take money. Faggot.
>>
>>733979135
um fuck you? You're a fucking delivery boy. Don't get shitty with me. Do your fucking job. Not my fault your boss pays you shit. You let him. You fucking faggot.
>>
>>733984684
What evidence to you have to prove what i said wrong?
>>
File: YmNx.png (476KB, 840x530px) Image search: [Google]
YmNx.png
476KB, 840x530px
>>733984380
>>
>>733984663
A 2009 PT Money website interview with a pizza delivery driver noted the driver was paid $6 hourly, plus $1.50 per delivery, plus tips. The driver estimated that after adding in hourly wages, tips and delivery fees -- and deducting for vehicle expenses such as gas -- he netted more than $19 an hour.
How Much Money Does a Pizza Delivery Driver Make? | Chron.com

Fuck off.
>>
>>733984449
>shitty school system
nobody forces you to go through college
nobody forces you to take loans that will put you through debt for years to come
Someone fucking up and getting into outrageous debt isn't a reason for me to pay someone extra for knowing how to drive and work a GPS on a phone.
>>
>>733984391
You get tipped occasionally. That's enough for gas and maintenance. Dishwashers almost never get tipped so it evens out. Don't forget if it's mandatory its not a tip.
>>
>>733984663
This.>>733984555
>>
>>733984555
then quit being a delivery driver, be a pizza cook or go elsewhere, noone is keeping you in your shitty job. and you having a shitty job isn't a good enough reason for me to tip you.
>>
>>733980928
Glorious.
>>
>>733984691
>I would tip them

I'm sure you tell yourself that. You're such a good coupon citizen and your parents are so proud. Now if your done with the high horse how bout you join us in the real world where borderline extortion is not okay.
>>
>>733984641
Are you implying that everybody else doesn't use their own vehicle and pay their own gas to get to and from work?

>>733984663
>Have you ever delivered pizza? They make you pay for your own gas.
Check your state laws. New York State reimburses employees for business use of privately owned automobiles based on the standard mileage allowance established by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
>>
>>733979135
how about some humility?
tips are still optional
>>
>>733984794
It's not mandatory.
>>
>>733984786
There are very few cases like that. My first job was a being a delivery boy because that's all that was open and i needed money quick. I actually ended up getting roughly 1/4th of the money i would have earned doing a minimum wage job because of the money i had to spend on gas. Fuck that job, it's a hellhole that takes advantage of people who desperately need money.
That's why i tip. I'm not so disconnected as you to think they have it easy.
>>
>>733982530
You didn't lift shit bro.
>>
>>733984391
wow you have to have a car for use in your job and without it you'd be unable to keep your job. You also have to pay gas. Shucks.

It's not like 90% of the working population have to do something like -that- right?
>>
>complaining about people not giving you spare change
Sounds more like begging than an actual job to me. How about getting a real job that doesn't require demanding gifts from people?
>>
>>733984917
Do you drive your own vehicle when you're clocked into work?

You know damn well what I'm saying so don't try and change it.
>>
>>733984917
I don't live in New York, and i had to use my own vehicle to do my job.
>>
All these gay neckbeards trying to justify not tipping their delivery driver.
>>
>>733985004
>ur so disconnected

Uh huh. So you're saying they deserve money because sometimes it's hard? Well fuck wheres my money? Where's my neighbors money? I mean if you get extra cash cause your job is hard then why aren't we tipping everyone?

Oh yeah. Cause pizzabois are the only shitlords entitled enough to demand it or they'll threaten to spit in your food like real adults.

Kill yourself m8
>>
>>733985121
All these entitled cunts getting buttmad that they aren't worth as much as they thinkg they are.
>>
>>733985033
>Do you drive your own vehicle when you're clocked into work?
I occasionally did, actually. And when I did I got the state to reimburse me for the gas and wear&tear.
>>
>>733983853
>>I took a job as a delivery boy
>>I don't want to deliver

I ordered a take out a few months ago from someone like you.
The uneducated bastard complained to ME about how he got rained on, like it was my fault.
It wasn't raining when I ordered, and he spent 99% of that journey in a fucking car.
But apparently, him getting a little bit wet was my fault, and the bastard decided to bitch to me about it.
If you don't want to deliver shit, then don't be a fucking delivery driver you ungrateful cunt.
Also, you don't get a tip just for doing your job. Unless you live in a third world shithole like the USA.
>>
>>733985160
I'm not saying It's right to spit in somebodies food, I'm just saying that you're an asshole to think that you're above them because they got unlucky enough to get stuck with a shitty job.
>>733985253
Not every state does that, so maybe you're lucky enough to have that benefit, but what about delivery boys in other states?
>>
>>733985274
Careful. That europoor 'amurica is bad' tripe is spilling out like the puss from your mother's rotten old coochie
>>
>>733985274
I don't think anyone said they don't want to deliver. I know you're only stating that so it works with your fake story. But whatever man.
>>
>>733985335
>Not every state does that, so maybe you're lucky enough to have that benefit, but what about delivery boys in other states?
It's the IRS who sets these rates. I'm fairly positive you can get the reimbursement through federal tax reductions even if you state doesn't do it.
>>
>>733985335
>you think you're above them

Please show me when and where I said I was above them? I'll wait.
>>
>>733985417
I tried that back when i worked in delivery. I got denied.
>>
>>733979135
Get a real fucking job then you worthless piece of shit loser.
>>
>>733979167
>pass user since 2012
kys yourself, my guy : ^)
>>
>>733985253
why do I, the tax payer have to reimburse you for gas for your job?
why is that my responsibility?
>>
>>733985335
>unlucky enough to get stuck with a shitty job

This isn't some horrible future where people are given jobs. You TAKE jobs. You don't want to be a pizza delivery boy then you DON'T BE A PIZZA DELIVERY BOY.

When you take a job you are agreeing to the terms of that job and to work at that job for what the job entails. There is no force. There is no getting 'stuck'. There is you choosing to voluntarily engage in said act.

If you don't want to do it then leave. If they don't want to, they don't have to. They sure as hell aren't getting a tip just because they CHOSE to do a shitty job.
>>
If you want a tip that badly, why don't you go above and beyond and show that you're worth paying extra for? I only pay tips for my regular drivers who have always shown that they DESERVE the extra money. If you're that bad off, just go work fucking manual labor. Its not actually that hard to sell your physical labor, and god knows that's the only thing that could be marketable with you.
>>
>>733985499
I bet you never complain about your job huh. You're just a happy little work bee
>>
>>733983853
If it wasn't for lazy fucks you wouldn't have a job you dumb mother fucker.
>>
>>733985562
Most people try to find jobs that make them at least semicontented. Sorry you're so miserable m8
>>
>>733985552
There is literally a job shortage in the US.
>>
>>733985609
Hahaha. I should tip you then for being a lazy fuck and creating a job.
>>
>>733985562
No, pretty much everyone complains about their job. Most, however, dont try to force their customers to dole out extra money because they had to DO THEIR FUCKING JOB.
>>
>>733984641
I honestly did not know that drivers pay for their own gas and I will keep that in mind. Still, that is the system being flawed and me, as a customer, should not neither be judged nor be made feel bad because I'm not paying extra money.

What about salesmen who have to drive to nearby cities only to fuck up and sell nothing? What about their gas money? Maybe you're trying to get some extra money to buy weed but some people have it worse and have to feed a family. Should we all spit in our customers' faces?
>>
>>733985464
Then you didn't document your cars mileage before, during, and after work, with gas receipts to match, well enough.

Bunch of entitled cunts complaining that you have to put forth effort.
>>
>>733979135
lmao I never tip

We pay proper salaries in Finland
>>
>>733979135
>implying you spit in their face most of the time
>>
>>733979135
close up earlier, so that the delivery ends at the precious hour anyway.
Thats the job, u dont get to get free money for just doing your job
>>
>>733985696
We should make a business that is just people tipping us for doing whatever our job at said business may be. Apparently all you have to do is make vague threats and deny service and they start throwing cash at you.
>>
I do delivery on a 125cc bike in a busy town. We use an app and I get paid per delivery from many different restaurants. You may think Im a loser but on the contrary, I can work when I want! Im not marching to the beat of someone else drum and I love flying around town on my bike. I basically played too much GTA online and then decided I wanted to do it for real. When its good it great, when its bad you can go to the police station or hospital. So its only for the brave.
>>
>>733985682
So I shouldn't tip the waitress. Or a bartender. Fuck it I'm not gonna tip anymore. I'll just screenshot this thread and read it to them. Fuck their services right? Fuck if they need the extra cash. It's their fault, I didn't make them get that job.
>>
>>733985464

why would you offer them your private car for free lol?
car mileage is expensive. you may have worked for free there.
>>
>>733985831
What was that movie that came out about the bike courier? Premium Rush right?

Your tale reminded me I like that movie.
>>
>>733985743
How do you do it? It's not drug money is it?
>>
>>733985647
And that changes what exactly in my post? The job is not forced upon anybody. If you don't want it you can go without it. It's very simple. Admittedly, this has consequences, but it's immediately your choice, and one that is done without any level of force.

Don't want that job? Try connecting with other people. Find other positions or areas, or just try to eek on by with life doing what you love and trying to make that profitable. It's your life, but don't pass on the blame and make excuses.

Excuses don't get you tips.
>>
>>733985933
They didn't have a car for me to use.
>>
>>733985879
That is your right. It's called optional gratuity. Not mandatory give money.
>>
>>733985879
If they do a shitty to even mediocre job? Fuck no you shouldn't tip them. They don't even have the excuse to say they need it for gas. They have a job, they need to do. Jesus, everyone is so entitled now. If you CHOOSE to work minimum wage, then its your own fault for not having enough money for bills, not the customers.
>>
>>733985879
They are paid a salary, if they provide good service then the employer should consider raising the salary because good service gets customers to come back. That's the only incentive you need to do your job well, but no, you entitled fucks think you need something extra just for doing your job correctly.
>>
>>733985879
>So I shouldn't tip the waitress. Or a bartender.

If you don't want to, you don't have to. Why is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>733985879
Lower your empathy level, it makes you look stupid
>>
>>733985988
then they should buy one or pay for the use of yours

how do they expect to do business without delivery cars?
>>
>>733986034
Exactly, tips should be reserved for outstanding service. Not run of the mill "I'm just doing this job because I'm too ugly to be on the corner sucking dicks for a living."
>>
>>733986008
This is the only sane response.
>>
>>733985879
>I didn't make them get that job.
Correct. You didn't. That's the thing about these jobs; corporations can get away with the shit they do to their employees because the employees agree to have this shit done to them.

If everybody refused to work a job that refused to pay them minimum wage then either restaurants would start paying them minimum wage in the wake of the waiter/waitress shortage, or a new more efficient way would be made that would cut the middle man and help the consumer without risk of having their food spit into.

Either way it's a win.
>>
>>733986143
"My name is Laushana I'm a waitress at Denny's. I may have a bad attitude and be inattentive but God help you if you're not leaving me extra money"

When did going to restaurants get so shitty man?
>>
>>733985879
Here's the thing, if I ask a bartender to fix me any drink and he just comes up with a mojito or some shit, I'll pay the bill and fuck the tip. If he asks me what am I in the mood for, what I like, what I don't or whatever, I will tip as I please.

It's not his /job/ to make chit chat and be friendly with me. He could just pour me a glass of whisky and there you go. But if he goes the extra mile and does something more, so will I.

Same goes for pizza delivery. Has anything out of the ordinary happened? No? Then I will pay the bill and only that. Was he extremely polite? Did he do something he doesn't have to do just to make me feel better? Then I will tip. Simple as that.
>>
>>733983853
Yea i mean you act like its a law we have to tip you. You get paid to do your fucking job. Do it. If you getna tip consider it a bonus and stop whining like an entitled spoiled fucking 5 year old. Like other anon said i work 10 - 12 hrs a day 6 days a week and i get a paycheck just like you. God i hate all these entitled fucking spoiled brats these days. Someone needs to wipe you whiney little cancers from the earth
>>
>>733985936
On a dl, one time I ran from the cops and got away. I hid my bike down an alley and then went in a pub for a drink to get off the street.
Ive also been to court twice this year for fucking minor traffic offences. I havnt seen that movie but want to, your the second person to say that.
>>
>>733985665
Exactly, now bring me my pepperoni pizzoo
>>
File: IMG_2756.png (320KB, 502x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2756.png
320KB, 502x362px
>This thread
>Pizza delivery guys
>"GIBS ME DAT"
>The rest
>"No"
>MFW I realise pizza delivery guys are the niggers of the delivery world
>>
>>733986231
God damn, I can't wait for waiters to be replaced by machines. And these fucking societal rejects want $15 bucks an hour to bring a tray of food (that they likely fucked up anyways) to my table?
>>
>>733986248
Its probably pretty dramatized. Your run of the mill probably doesn't get too wild. I hope. Premium Rush is like.. How to not spoil it.. The courier is given a high value item and is told to deliver it. Right out the gate he's got cops, organized crime, all this shit comin after him and there's a big thing of like. "What's in the package?" It's a fun movie.
>>
>>733986143
IMO tipping is a social gesture of wealth. If you don't need the social impulse, don't tip. Don't be a dick about it as well, you're a guest in their house.
If you don't tip because you're destitute maybe don't have your food and drink served to you at all. You can't afford it. Make your own food.
>>
>>733986247
So for those 10 hours, are you using up any of your own resources to complete your job?
>>
>>733986247
Yea actually i buy all my own supplies, food my own cell for work my own gas so fuck off
>>
>>733986404
But cooking is hard and I demand instant gratification for my slovenly, agape, maw.

Kek
>>
>>733986334
so what would that make a nigger pizza delivery guy? supernig?
>>
>>733986404
Agreed. Everyone should learn how to cook and cook for themselves.

Then pizza delivery drivers can get a real fucking job and stop bitching about their life choices. Or starve to death. Either works.
>>
>>733979135
>being this much of a piece of shit.
Be glad your uneducated ass has a job.
fucking entitled piece of shit.
>>
File: 1469876108256.jpg (22KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
1469876108256.jpg
22KB, 620x348px
>>733986478
>>
>>733986404
But that's the thing, I do tip, I do have enough money for it, but just barely. There are times when I want to go out and get food for one reason or another, but now I have to give extra to some schmuck who does some of the easiest work and then has the gall to complain? I have no problem with tipping, I have a problem with being guilted into tipping by these welfare babies who think that working at mcdonalds and pizza hut alone should give them enough to live comfortably.
>>
>>733986545
This. I always cook dinner ans the couple times a month i might get a pizza cause i dont feel like cooking or its already late coming home from work i pick it up becasue a) its cheaper and b) im not a lazy fucking shit like 99% of /b/
>>
>>733986231
Only in America. In other western countries we pay waitstaff a wage they can actually live on.
>>
>>733986545
You sound so important with your window cleaning job.
>>
>>733986860
How much do you pay your waitstaff?
>>
>>733986860
Really dont pick a shit job. I bartended all through college made usually a min of 300 - 400/night. Its all about where you work. You pick a shit lazy ass job casue your a lazy fuck u get shit
>>
>>733987026
In Scandinavia you would be paid something like 18-28 dollars/hour, depending on your qualifications. This is for the most basic restaurants.

With a diploma, working in a high end restaurant, you can have far more than that of course.
>>
>>733987348
Yeah, and by the way, lots of people will tip 10% on the top of that.
>>
All I hear in this thread is: "Waaahhh, I don't want to work hard, but gibbie monies anyways because I'm being oppressed by the system." and then the people who actually like to work hard for their money.
>>
>>733987609
I think youre making this up. No one has said any of what you said.
>>
Its the idea that because the company you work for (the system) doesn't pay you what you think your time is worth (which isn't actually worth that much) that the consumer has to be guilted into giving the employee more money than they are actually worth.
>>
File: 1309465243421.jpg (14KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1309465243421.jpg
14KB, 251x251px
>>
>>733979204
/thread
>>
>>733979135

I deliver auto parts, 7 runs a day with about 15 stops per run. We don't get tips.

Quit your fuckin complaining and find a different job
>>
>>733979135
hey kiddo, here's a funfact for you, pizza companies automatically charge anyone ordering pizza a delivery fee, blame your job that you don't get tips since they're taking the 'tip' we would normally give to you from us involuntarily and not giving it to you.

blame them, not us.

i always use to tip my delivery bitches, until places started charging extra just for them to do it, its right on the receipt "Delivery Fee"
>>
File: ntwxQJX.png (541KB, 610x732px) Image search: [Google]
ntwxQJX.png
541KB, 610x732px
>>
>>733988091
I bet you get paid substantially better too
>>
Dominosanon here. I dont mind the late night calls because many times I end up tagging some milf pussy. I also steal anything from the yard that isn't nailed down.
>>
>>733989531
further proof delivery drivers are worthless and don't deserve anything special
>>
In the real world we negotiate better contracts with our bosses.
If you don't have negotiating power then clearly you aren't worth half a shit.
>>
>>733990253

easy there, worker unions are communist
>>
>>733990432
Who said anything about unions?
I've negotiated my wages up on my own every year for the past five years.
Back then I was barely above minimum.
>>
File: 1478841279201.png (683KB, 561x653px) Image search: [Google]
1478841279201.png
683KB, 561x653px
>>733979135
Sounds like you have a rough life, OP. Here's some advice: quit being a loser and get a real job so we don't have to hear you bitch about petty shit like lousy tips.
>>
>>733989157
He does.

The turnover on that job is pretty high. In my area, starting wage for part time auto parts delivery is $12 + mileage.
>>
>>733989011
shitty service and whiny kids who think the world owes them everything exonerates me from tipping
>>
File: 1466905145620.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1466905145620.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>
>>733992150
Agree with this. Fucking entitled spoiled fucking whiney brats. Fycking parents these days have no fucking balls what so ever. Today its ill let my kid do what ever say what ever becasue im to big a pussy to discipline them. What happen to the days where your pops or mom would smack the shit out of you. I got plenty of it and it sure made me a better person and not a fucking spoiled entitled shiney little lazy who thinks they shouldnt have to work for what they want
>>
>>733994398
Insert twat after lazy
>>
Hey, you know what, cockwad?
I'll definitely tip you in this circumstance because I know I'm asking you to do something that will be a little bit of an inconvenience.
But don't fucking expect a tip just because I order a pie. A tip is for something out of the ordinary. You be good to me, I'll tip you every fucking time.Just don't expect one because you thinnk I owe it to you.
>>
>>733994398
Uhh, sounds like your parents should have spent less time beating you and more time educating you. Thats why the poor stay poor!
>>
>>733994546
Well, if you ordered their service, you actually do owe it to them. You can choose not to make good on your debt, but that just shows a lack of character.
>>
Honestly op go back to mommys basement cry yourself to sleep and fuck off because the only people who will agree with you is your young spoiled entitled age group. Anyone over id say 35 maybe a little before will tell you to fuck off and grow up along with frow a pair becasue no one cares what you think your entitled to. Law doesnt say i have to tip you considering you already make a wage to deliver my fucking pizza. And like other anon said tell ypur shit cheap company to stop taking your tip with their "delivery fee" becasue they are too cheap to pay the insurance and mileage on the companys dimel
>>
>>733985542
>kys
>yourself
>>
File: hitler_measurement_unit.jpg (93KB, 1370x294px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_measurement_unit.jpg
93KB, 1370x294px
>>733979135
>pic unrelated
As a Yuropoor I find it hilarious that you have convinced yourselves to take your anger out on the customer and not your fucking employer. Hell I might come over just to start a business and exploit shitstains like you.
>>
>>733985542
kill yourself yourself.....aw man, I fucked that up!
>>
>>733994773
I have plenty education. I have a masters degree and worked in the industry all through college and have no problem tipping if you provide good service. What i dont agree with is that you people think it is owed to you. Their is no law stating you have to tip a delivery driver. While 99% of the time i do unless your a complete asshole or late as shit you do not have to provide a tip. Facts are facts
>>
>>733979135

it's your job to deliver pizza during business hours. what does it matter how close to closing it is you lazy piece of shit? you probably disearned your tip by being a cranky piece of shit when you delivered it, bitching like a little bitch.
>>
you know it sucks, but no one is obligated legally or morally to tip you. Honesty it's your employers own fault for not have a service charge or paying you a high enough wage, people who order pizza aren't rich, if they have the option the won't give away money if they don't have to it's really fucking simple.
>>
>>733995300
Check
>>
>>733985335
>they got unlucky enough to get stuck with a shitty job.

they CHOSE the job. nobody forced them into it.
>>
>>733979258
Doesn't carry out mean you don't deliver it ?
>>
>>733979764
What's with the homophilia? What are you? A faggot?
>>
>>733979135
fuck off fagget stop working for tips like some wage slave
>>
File: 1495137261247.jpg (73KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
1495137261247.jpg
73KB, 600x889px
>>733979764
>>
>>733979401
This. I normally tip. But only 0,10-0,90 Cent with an Order of 10-25€. I pay the Triple price for the Pizza so why should i Blow someone my hard earn Money in ass
>>
I delivered flowers for a year and only got like 10 tips ever.
>>
>>733994773
And i am surely not poor. I own a house 3 cars and can go buy what ever i please. Can you? Or are you still stuck in mommys basement acting like you have anything? Keyboard warriors... Your generation is what is wrong with this world fucking soft
>>
>>733980475
Why you expect people to give you money for free, Just because you chose an low-tier bad payed Job? It was your choice.
>>
>>733979135
>>
>>733981024
> works for jew which pays him nothing for his work and expects someone paying what he Orders to give him Money for free because he Chose an shitty job
>>
>>733979612
#rekt
>>
File: pan-fried-tofu-1.jpg (71KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
pan-fried-tofu-1.jpg
71KB, 600x400px
>>733979135
Take control of your health as I did. Lose weight and feel great. You'll have to make a lot of cuts to your diet, naturally, but you'll be glad you did later on.
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.