[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I have sex? Like. How would I get that far with a woman.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (115KB, 640x789px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 640x789px
How do I have sex? Like. How would I get that far with a woman. I just want to have sex before I kill myself. And I'm not buying a prostitiute.
>>
Lower your standards
>>
>>733971787
Girls are easy these days. Just find one with a bit of baggage, she'll be blowing you in no time.
>>
>>733971787
Why would you have sex before you die? It's not like you'll remember it afterwards.
>>
>>733971787

Sounds like youre putting themoussy on a pedestal.

Youve have to remember that pussy owners are humans too. They are self concious and insecure just like you. They are also horny and DTF, just like you.

So massage their ego a bit, and get ready to massage something else of theirs shortly afterwards
>>
File: 1493009199653.jpg (57KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493009199653.jpg
57KB, 540x960px
>>733971787
Slow and hard mode: First you need to attract a girl, once you know shes attracted to you.. Start with holding hands, go from holding hands to kissing, go from kissing to making out, then while making out get your hand on her thigh or leg, once your comfortable there start exploring her body a little more, eventually instincts will take over and you will be fucking with no idea on how it happened.

Easier mode: hook up with a random chick on an app, fatter the easier
>>
>>733971787
Fat girl
>>
File: man-up.png (412KB, 565x757px) Image search: [Google]
man-up.png
412KB, 565x757px
Man up, stop worrying about what those stupid bitches think and ask. You would be surprised how kinky girls are when you just tell them what up.
>>
>>733971787
compliment them but not too much, read her body language. by this I mean, if your brain is telling you she *might* be interested in you then ask her out on a walk, or a restaurant, and then ask her to come back to your place and let your instincts take over.

in time you'll catch experience. if you don't know how to meet women, just ask for their phone number at the supermarket, or WHATEVER women are everywhere. the hardest part is actually starting the conversation, the rest is easy. crack a joke or talk about the weather, she doesn't care if she's attracted to you.

now mind you this works if you're attractive. go to the gym to improve yourself OR lower your standards.

if none of this works, pay for a prostitute and see that sex isn't a big deal. it's more about the connection that's happening in the brain between you two that makes it awesome (yes that sounds kinda faggy but it's true)
>>
>>733971787
>before I kill myself
Why do you want to kill yourself?
>>
It's extremely simple and this one thing is going to change your life:

Treat women like a dog that can talk.
>>
If you're going to kill yourself just rape someone
>>
>>733973988
Women don't like to be pet by everyone and they're much more emotional than a dog, you can tell a dog anything and he won't get emotional.
>>
>>733972058
I remember what it was like before I was born. So I can agree with this post.
>>
>>733971787
Actually you arent buying a prostitute. You are renting her.
>>
>>733971787
if you have to ask that question, your parents have surely failed you. You should kill them instead. Or at the very least before you decide to "op out" and check out permanently faggot.
>>
>>733974482
What about a mail order bride?
>>
>>733971787
Rape is the best/only option, clearly. she can be anyone you want...
>>
File: 1459521508948.jpg (225KB, 569x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1459521508948.jpg
225KB, 569x1067px
>>733971787
You have to read body language and best way to do that is starting a conversation and practice. To break the ice you'll need a vast dictionary of words and willpower to perform it. You have to read books to achieve that, then follow popular trends so you'll have something common but an excuse to talk.
Ability to crack a joke or squeezing subtle compliments here and there really works. You just need to read books and watch some popular shows. Then get yourself a roadmap of best places to approach woman, I suggest sea or railroad often but library or silent cafes work too.
To bring things at further level, you'll need to have a job and pack up some money too. No one will ever lay down for someone prone to suicide and not willing to contribute to a society. So chances are slim for you to find a really good girl out there before offing yourself.
Women will see if you're social and willing to

>tl;dr:
read books, get a real job, consume popular shit, talk to women on your way to commuting, introduce her to your social chamber, feel her heartbeat thumping at your bed then decide it's a silly idea to suicide afterall

>alternate tl;dr:
start to write a book or start freelance shit on your own, go outside early to see sunlight every day or two, approach good looking ones when your roads cross again, take fish oil and vitamin D3 supplements to shake off depression, be a regular to local cafes and act artsy/phoney
>>
>>733974589
If it were like amazon where you placed an order and it arrived in a few days then sure. Mail order brides arent "mail order"
>>
>>733972453
How do you just start holding hands?
What if we're always In a group how do I initiate hand holding?
>>
>>733973683
It's just a thing edgy kids say they won't actually do it
>>
>>733974314
>>733974736
agreed.
>>
File: 1461428356379.jpg (79KB, 512x604px) Image search: [Google]
1461428356379.jpg
79KB, 512x604px
>>733974811
Don't take advices from virgins
>>
>>733974482
Actually you're paying her to leave
>>
>>733974956
Genuine question though, how do you initiate hand holding?
>>
>>733974811
Don't hang out with a group with women.
>>
>>733974958
Actually youre paying her nigger boyfriend
>>
>>733975161
OK I'm alone with her, we talk about school about life I general.

How do I hold her hands out of the blue like that?
>oh you also like XYZ? *grabs her hand*
>>
File: 1459614280995.jpg (1MB, 1536x1990px) Image search: [Google]
1459614280995.jpg
1MB, 1536x1990px
>>733975015
"Kino" shit, but that usually backfires still a good way to "scale". Simply you start touching her, and getting into her personal space slowly along your "date" or meetup. If she's not refusing your presence and touch (preferably start with her back and shoulders) then you "may" try to initiate a handholding session when you two are left alone.
Mostly if this sort of thing crosses a woman's mind she generally sounds excuses like "my hands are too cold" when you two together. Take the hints.
>>
>>733971787
Paying for service shithead

Find a slut in town,Always one around. Basic hygiene and social skills should land you a retard with decent tits
>>
>>733971851
This is the best advice you're gonna get. i worked my self up. if you're gonna kill yourself after you wouldn't be having difficulty with losing your virginity. you would be snorting coke in mexico and fucking everything that moves. stop being edgy
>>
>>733975279
I heared that term before, but how do you casually touch her?
That's what I don't get, like the hand? Her arm? Also when exactly?
When it's a casual conversation it seems awkward but I may just be autistic.
>>
>>733975242
Im pretty sure you can know if shes into you or not also, it will show in all the ways she acts, same over text, does she texts you first a lot and so on and if that is the case just plan to do something fun, ask her, on text possible too. You are just overthinking it all way too much.
>>
>>733975242
When you feel the time is right it comes naturally unless you overthink it like you are right now
>>
>>733975484
Its might be awkward, for a sed, depends how much you think about it hah, but yeah just grab her hand when you are walking her home or somewhere else, take the hits like that bro said and it will be okay. Now its going to be summer and shit so her hands wont be cold but you can still see hints if shes keeping it free and not in her pockets.
>>
>>733975715
Well for example there's this one girl I met a week ago, we spoke only in a group but I could tell she's into me ( lots eye contact, keeps asking personal questions, says how beautifully I'm speaking Russian) anyways, I've net her one more time after that and same exact reactions, even when someone else was talking I noticed her just looking me dead in the eyes, now imagining me alone with her I don't know where or how I should be touching her man, that's the bummer.

I always get girls to like me but then it turns into casual friend relationship, how do I shown her I want more without coming off as a retard?
>>
>>733971787
rape a prostitute?
>>
>>733974811
Don't do this, women will consider it hand rape.
>>
File: 1495893057134.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495893057134.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>733976276
>rape
>>
>>733976070
Haha well it depends on what you want; do you want just to have sex or something more. Like you said, shes into you so thats good, she will wait for you to make a move because thats still how it goes mostly. Idk if you got her phone number or anything but if so you can always ask to do something fun in the weekend, nothing special, catch a drink, walk in the park when its hot. That way she will already know you are interested too.

Still though, if you are already feeling awkward about holding hands, sex would be a lot more so that will just take time but thats the way how I asked it, do you want something serious or just sex.
>>
File: gg_grisofa.gif (298KB, 380x300px) Image search: [Google]
gg_grisofa.gif
298KB, 380x300px
>>733975484
Be creative, it can be on your way back from your meal opening a door for her for a starter.
Hand holding stuff generally happens in second date or long time platonic friend girls. Girl needs to be into you, for this shit to happen. When you hold your hand without her being into you, it just repels her. If you wrap your arm on her shoulder or waist that's "looking for a kiss" and girl will pull away herself if she's not ready, or not into you. Keep your elbows away from her until you hold hands.
>>
>>733971787
>start working out
young women (<24) are primarily concerned with looks
>be straight forward and assertive
don't get friendzoned, let them know you're interested in more than a friendship up front. If they aren't interested, move on. No need to foster any other kind of relationship with them.
>gauge their reaction to your advances
Once you've kissed her (couple dates or less) you've got the green light to try for more. Don't ask, just do, she'll tell you no if she's not into it.

If you're unattractive, not assertive, and unwilling to work out, you're stuck with the weird / fat / ugly / disabled ones. Better yourself, and women will come to you.
>>
>>733976639
I mean touching her back shoulder area as you open a door for her btw, that's a starter "kino". Holding her hand as you leave may be a bold move.
Trust me, if you make her laugh or you come as attractive to her (be it your job, friend circle or your compliments); she'll be hugging your arm for a whole minute then going elbow range on her will be easier. You'll be given that chance if you are seen as an attractive possibility. Most girls with baggage will put barricades between her and you, but staying calm generally what they appear to value.
That's all a matter of experience, and any suggestion or advice you read here actually means nothing. Going too technical will confuse you, and when the time comes you'll be froze in the fear of doing something wrong. There are girls with baggages, there are daddy's princesses, high tier sluts, uppity sluts, wannabe dykes, low self-esteemed ones and many more. They all require different attention and care.
>>
bumping good thread.
>>
>>733976407
Just sex, i'm not ready for a relationship, i could get her number and chat her up, a walk or a coffee sounds good, anything else i should know?
>>
>>733977018
Skinny fags get laid more un ironically
>>
>>733977444
checked.
>>
>>733977444
Fag
>>
>>733977416
bumping
>>733976407
>>
File: 1449874061661.jpg (132KB, 713x864px) Image search: [Google]
1449874061661.jpg
132KB, 713x864px
>>733977217
tl;dr version:
along your meal take attention if her hands are on the table at your reach. That also sorta tells you if she liked the cafe/restaurant you brought her into. After your dinner done, you gently touch her shoulder-back area without gripping or grasping, leading her to exit or out of the door, and simply ask for "would you give me your hand?". If she refuses that's alright, you're not ready for that either. If she's not happy without hand holding she'll sound an excuse or complaint anyway.
>>
>>733977805
more tips mr big tities pictures?
i really enjoy reading those.
>>
Bumping again
>>
>>733978058

I think the best way to hold a girls hand is on the way to the car or when you're walking. If you're sitting and don't know her that well - that's def kinda weird. But if you're walking to a destination - asking her to hold her hand will absolutely kill. She'll think it's cute & she'll text her friends immediately after. It might even guarantee a make out sesh
>>
>>733978334

But I highly recommend doing this near the end of the date - if she doesn't wanna hold your hand. Nbd. Walk that butch to her car and go about your business - I've been with a lot of girls but I've also been rejected a lot. It's all part of the game
>>
>>733978385

You can't win the raffle if you don't buy the ticket
>>
>>733978334
>a car
>thinks i own it
>>
>>733978447
Learn how to greentext
>>
>>733978477
checked
>>
File: 1411942500842.jpg (274KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1411942500842.jpg
274KB, 1024x1280px
>>733977869
I'm not a Don Juan, but keeping the eye contact is important also the breathing must be from stomache while talking so it sounds clear to them and can tell that you're excited about talking them.
However I really saw the benefits of having subtly complimenting their leg length, color choice on clothes or eyes. Women surely want their physical features to be considered attractive. If you are bold, you may even compliment her cleavage, shoulders and earrings and how they're distracting you from each other but that's only if you're a long time friend and wouldn't sound creepy.
It's all about reading books and gaining word knowledge, keeping brain's word process area busy, so it chooses best words for you to spell it out.
How do I know what to compliment on? That's the mind trick shit here. You "compare" her with your imagination, create an anima (a female side of you, or a perfect woman) then compare her to your potential partner. Even better if you can imagine your female mentor watching you and you're trying to make her "jealous". That's what I did back in the time, sounds inane but that's literally what I did.

>>733978385
I generally offer "arm" at cold days so they come up with "my hands are cold :(" thing so I'm ensured that I need to hold hands. At summer days I go for hand directly.
>>
>>733978758
>>733977805
>>733977217
bumping for more shit like this
>>
>>733971787
As long as you're not fat getting laid is supper easy. Just wear a musty ass supreme t shirt and you'll pipe down all kinds of thots. I use to be fat and I never got any girls but when I got to the 12th grade I lost weight and started dressing like a fuck boy and hooked up with girls that never gave me the time of day.
>>
>>733978940
You think skinny people have it easy?
>>
last bump
>>
>>733979088
Yes, easily, obesity is shit.
>>
just bee urself :^)
>>
File: 5ll7gmqSL.jpg (640KB, 1057x1500px) Image search: [Google]
5ll7gmqSL.jpg
640KB, 1057x1500px
>>733977018
>young women (<24) are primarily concerned with looks
Half-ass truth. Daddy issues, low-end educational level and low income drives them to bang way older man or just obese fucks. By the age of 25, women go through a rather more violent second puberty compared to men. They'll start to worry about everything and primarily their financial stability. Because of how they had to work all of a sudden to "stay safe", they seek a man with same ideals as theirs (gaining money).
"Why would they worry about such things?" Let me remind you, this world is not just filled with good guys who's willing to put up with everyone's shit. There are stories about men showing violence toward woman and cucks who pimping them. Being part of the safe society holds the true way of getting accepted. Mark my words. Being a steroid abusing muscle head by your 25-30s won't benefit you a shit in the long run.
Start your own carreer or finish your school.
>>
>>733979088
Yeah as long as you're not super ugly. I'm not saying you can just go out to clubs a pick up chicks but if you're at school or work and there's girls around things tend to happen but if your fat you have less of a chance. I know this first hand. My weight fluctuates a lot. I go from being fat to skinny all the time. After high school I gained the weight back and started working a retail job. All my coworkers would start hooking up. It was a fuckfest. I was left behind seeing all these guys at work getting laid, but after a year my weight went down and new people were starting to get hired. Shortly after I banged one of the new girls.
>>
>>733980099
So basically skinny guys have more chance?
Don't you feel self conscious while being skinny?
That's how i feel fuck..
At least you can lose and gain weight easily, i'm stuck on 130lbs..
>>
File: 1480479907265.jpg (274KB, 1000x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1480479907265.jpg
274KB, 1000x1129px
A free bump from me
>>
>>733980681
give us more tips on "kino" brah
>>
How old are you? I don't really know how. My sisters friend just all of the sudden told me she wanted to have sex when I was 21 without any effort on my part.
>>
>>733971787
I ain't gotta sugar coat it OP. You having sex will be a terrible experience because you are already quite old (given on b) and inexperienced. So expect your first 5 fucks to be dismal, and I mean, you might not even sustain your erection. You will be disgusted with yourself how quick you came and how horrible you are at bed. And that's just a beginning.

But to go back to the original point, how to go far with a woman, you build a relationship based on trust. And you don't fucking back down for her. Treat her like garbage if you have to. NEVER allow her to be more important than you. Put yourself first, give something to her back, and expect her to give up her pussy. It's that easy sometimes.

Oh and you will be rejected like several hundred times before some girl even agrees to date you. Normal stuff.
>>
>>733980171
Yeah there's always something to feel subconscious about, but girls feel the same way too. It's just that I find that most girls are sexually attracted to skinnier guys rather than heavier ones. When I was heavier I had no problem finding girls (class mates/co workers) that just wanted to be friends. I'm not saying I'm a player or anything like that. I've only ever slept with 3 deferent girls in my life (I'm 21) and never really had a serious girlfriend. If you find a girl that like you no mater your looks or whatever then that's grate. You should definitely keep her. Also op if you forget about looks and try to get a girlfriend sex is a natural progression in the relationship.
>>
>>733981081
Hey man, thanks.
>>
File: 1278067235931.jpg (305KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1278067235931.jpg
305KB, 600x800px
>>733980720
You can read about "kino" stuff online anywhere, what I've given is the most basic explanation. Step slowly, signal that you are interested, try to evade acting aggressive without knowing. Even glaring too much at girl's chest may cause her to move away, not just touches but body language is important too. Stick to eyes or hands when talking. Rest is really about your practice and experience.
I offer a few things in general; get a job, read books, travel and practice. Have fun. You need friends and money to spend on your adventures like out of city or country travels, and those two are abundant in an office atmosphere.
>>
>>733971787
If you go to school or work all you have to do is talk to the girls. Always say high and small talk with them a bit. Eventually add them on social media. And dm them. Never ask them on a date but instead ask them to hang out after work/school with a couple of your friends for a work/school thing so it's not too weird also make sure there'll be other girls there too or for her to bring her friends. After a while of hanging out and getting to know them make a move or have you're intentions known. But don't wait too long.
>>
>>733981814
Don't fuck girls from school ain't worth it.
>>
>>733981701
Sauce ?
>>
>>733971787
>I just want to have sex before I kill myself. And I'm not buying a prostitiute.

Have you ever considered rape? I mean if your just going to KYS after anyway...
>>
>>733982505
Oh shit I never even read that part fuck op DON'T kill yourself
>>
File: 123456543.png (584KB, 604x730px) Image search: [Google]
123456543.png
584KB, 604x730px
>>733982747
Here if he gets laid he might like life....maybe.
Well properly not but fuck it anyway OP, you'll properly get laid before me so good luck.
>>
>>733982927
Best show tbh
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.