[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to high school with Olivia Wilde, ask me anything

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Meitenes-meitenes-1.jpg (31KB, 496x617px) Image search: [Google]
Meitenes-meitenes-1.jpg
31KB, 496x617px
I went to high school with Olivia Wilde, ask me anything
>>
Impossible
>>
what did u achive compared to her?
>>
I bet she got on your last fucking nerve too. Its what women do.
>>
>>733969381
Could you quit posting?
>>
How do you feel that your only crowning achievement in life is that you went to school with an actress?
>>
now that she is superior to you socially and economically, does it anger you that you were once equal to her?
>>
When did her head grow?
>>
>>733969381
is Olivia Wilde the chick in the picture?
>>
Did you ever fuck her, and can you give is details about her naked body? If not, thread is dead.
>>
>>733969541
first. every reunion we wait to see if the rest of her catches up.
>>
>>733969673

she's had a lot of subtle work done since then. she had cankles and piggy boobs. she looks much better now
>>
>>733969740
Bullshit.
>>
>>733969528
just go with it
>>
>>733969530
feels good. you know that girl in high school you never got to see naked cuz ur a bitch? well I saw her (and everyone else who watches hbo)
>>
>>733969764
nutritionist and trainer + $1500 haircuts, I assume. Back when she was on OC we used to joke she was always in boots to hide the cankles
>>
Who?
>>
>>733969948
how many guys came in her ass?
>>
>>733971352
Many, I assume.
>>
>>733971018
Like bella thorne, but not 13 like you
>>
>>733971522
did you?
>>
Who the fuck is Olivia Wild?
>>
>>733969541
Topkek
>>
Can you please kill yourself?
>>
>>733971742

yep, just as soon as somefag on here says something funny
>>
File: 1494135792558.jpg (30KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494135792558.jpg
30KB, 640x640px
>>733969381
Can you ask her when the next Tron is coming out? Despite what the popular consensus seems to be, I loved Legacy, and she was great in it. I'd love to see a follow up. Tell her to get daft punk back for the ost again.
>>
>>733972063
This
>>
What was her favourite/most hated class?

Then what was yours?
>>
>>733972456
She was weirdly close with one of the english teachers. She liked theater. Me too.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.