[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you have a gf yet, /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7222.jpg (250KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7222.jpg
250KB, 900x1200px
Why don't you have a gf yet, /b/?
>>
social phobia
>>
>>733935877
because I look like Brian Peppers on meth
>>
>>733935877
Because I'm on 4chan with people like you
>>
I don't like people.
>>
>>733935877
Ive only been married 3 years. Give me some time
>>
>>733935877
Never around girls in a day to day situation. My college is about 85% guys and only 1 girl in my class who isn't worth it.
>>
>>733935877
my wife wouldnt like it
>>
File: 0192831.jpg (23KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
0192831.jpg
23KB, 500x281px
She dumped me 4 months ago.

qt cashier in town has been flirting with me though, but she's only 18. Still deciding if I want to make a move on her with a 7 year age difference.
>>
because she says she loves me, is with a random guy 2 days later, going to their place to "watch" something, literally cucked
>>
>>733935877
Coming up on a year of being red pill. Last gf i lost because she wanted me to move with her where she wanted, wanted me to sign my present and future assets over to her (marriage) and wanted children (roughly translates to child support) i have goals. Said fuck that. Gone softly MGTOW. will engage and date women but wont throw myseof in the fire like an idiot
>>
>>733935877
Cba 2bh
>>
I hate people
>>
I do

>tfw she's not into me eating her ass
>>
>>733935877
Haven't met a woman of substance yet. Most women I meet are boring and conversations don't go further than small talk. Plus I tend to lose interest once I get past a girl's looks. I'm sure I'll meet a smart and interesting girl one of these days though.
>>
>>733935877
>Why don't you have a gf yet
>/b/
question answered normie fag
>>
File: ;lk;lk;lk.jpg (62KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
;lk;lk;lk.jpg
62KB, 960x960px
>>733935877
i do
>>
because I'm the sole legal guardian of a 13 year old. I don't have the time or energy to date, and it's hard to describe the situation I'm in to others.
>>
General dislike for most people. Had a nice girl not long ago for about 6 months but she left me because she still had feelings for her ex so now I'm just like fuck it and don't even care.
>>
>>733935877
Because I don't have anything to offer yet except self-deprecating jokes. When I am grow the fuck up then maybe I'll have a chance
>>
>>733935877
Because my best friend manipulated her into believing she couldn't feel love then fucked her.
>>
>>733935877
1. cause i had one for 4 years, and I never wanna go back.
2. Single life is more fun when you are 20
3. I get to see my friends and family more
4. break up with yours, she will cheat on you
>>
Because I'm a 22 year old who plays WoW, DnD, and theorycrafts over discord at the gym.
>>
File: 200px-Eric_Harris.jpg (19KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Eric_Harris.jpg
19KB, 200x274px
TIL: Eric had a girlfriend
>>
>>733939222
hang in there man
>>
>>733940900
>gym

bullshit you fat faggot
>>
>>733935877
I'm terrible with women
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.