[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this thing on my dog's face? It's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4753.jpg (2MB, 2970x2880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4753.jpg
2MB, 2970x2880px
What the fuck is this thing on my dog's face? It's not coming off.
>>
>>733908896
it's a fucking
>>
>>733908896
That's a tick. Get some tweezers and pull that off at the base.

Welcome to summer.
>>
>>>/an/
Take it to a vet.
Probably just a tick tbh.
>>
File: 1491133861861.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491133861861.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
It's a tumor . better go euthanize your dog or he'll die a painful death.
please don't actually do that , it's a tick I'm sorry
>>
Looks like a peanut! Eat it
>>
bring that to /adv/
>>
>>733908896
It's called fur, most dogs have it
>>
>>733908982
Don't pull it off, the teeth will be left embedded in the skin. Either let it fall off naturally, or apply an anti-tick spray to the tick. Don't squeeze it either or it may force some blood back into the dog and could result in lime disease.
>>
File: IMG_4754.jpg (1MB, 3021x3225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4754.jpg
1MB, 3021x3225px
>>733908982
>>733909040
>>733909057
Are there ticks that big? It's like the size of a raisin.
>>
>>733909206
If left long enough they can be. If you are in doubt consult a vet.
>>
ticks can blow up to about the size of a marble when they engorge with blood.
>>
>>733909206
It looks like it's not on the skin, your dogs hair is pretty thick, it should just be above the hair at this point.
>>
It's a fucking potato chip dumbass.
>>
>>733908896
Upon close inspection, it's a fish. And it's looking right at you.
You have a fish growing out of your dog's nose.
Proves evolution. Leave it on so science can study it more.

post more pics so we can fap to it.
>>
Use tweezers and grab the tick as close to the skin as you can, dont apply to much pressure because you dont want the sack to explode. Once you get a hold of it pull it out in a twisting motion. Once you have the tick check if you have the whole tick by inspecting if the tick has all its legs.
>>
>>733908896

Thats a tick m9. Burn it off with a cigarettes. Problem solved.
>>
>>733909206
They start out small but as they gorge themselves on blood they swell up like a nasty fucking balloon. How the fuck do you not know anything about ticks?
>>
>>733909657
The skin of your dog can be slightly swollen for a day or 2 once removed. If the dog's behaviour changes get him checked and mention the tick. Im a vet
>>
It is clearly a fish.
Possibly a tuna.
>>
Also buy anti tick pills or gel, small dogs are most prone to getting ticks and fleas.
>>
>>733908896
how often do you cut his hair? short hair is so easy to maintain.
>>
Dude take dog to Vet and stop asking faggots about the only real thing that might love you in life. If you respond and did not get there by now your dog will and should die. Go take the little guy in.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.