[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can children be transgender?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 42

Can children be transgender?
>>
nope. this is what happens when you normalize a mental illness.
>>
>>733896863
they can be whoever they choose to be
>>
>>733896863
A butt hole is the same either way
>>
>>733896863
Everybody can be retarded and delusional.
>>733896962
Identify isnt chosen, its negotiated. I am not your Boss, am I?

/thread
>>
I knew a girl who was a transgender child, fucking basket case but yeah I guess they can
>>
>>733896863
Someone better stop this shit before it gets out of hand and someone gets hurt!
>>
>>733897046
more like conditioned and/ or patterned. mediated would be more accurate than negotiated.
>>
File: 51d.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
51d.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>>733896863
noone can be transgender, because of one simple fact:

Noone knows what it's like to be anyone else.

Ok, bear with me now. You as a human being have no idea what it is like to be inside th emind of a human being. As a male, I don't know what it's like for othe rmales to feel: Maybe I am a woman trapped in a man's body. Maybe I am not. How the fuck would I know how a woman feels and things?

>gender roles anon

Ah shut up. If I grew in an isolated box for 18 years with no human interaction I would things are cool becuase they are cool, not because as a boy I think shotguns and buttplugs are awesome. I mean, loading buttplugs into shotguns and shooting them up small children. I don't know. Boy stuff, you know? Cars, football, siberian mice, that sort of thing.

The point is, as a man, how would I know if a woman is not just having the same thoughts and feelings as me? If I was born a man, and I am having certain ways of looking at the world, then that quite logically means that I have a man's way of looking at the world. It doesn't matter if they are feminine. It does't matter if I wear lipstick and love performing cunnilingus on bisexual train drivers on late night runs through the austrian landscape.

People are fucking people, and not enough poeople are fucking other people. Come on people, come the fuck on and start fucking coming.

You fucking retards
>>
>>733897046
Did you just "/thread" your own comment?
>>
>>733897448
whose noone and why are you telling them they can be trans ?
>>
>>733896863
NO
>>
>>733896863
if kids cant have sex
they cant decide what sex they are
>>
>>733896863
no, there are 2 genders and mental illness
>>
>>733896863
Cases of fecal incontinence will skyrocket in a few years.
>>
I blame this entirely on the internet. Fucking Al Gore
>>
>>733897598
Noone is what poked out the Cyclops' eye in The Land of The Lotus Eaters.
>>
>>733896863
gender, sex and age are all social constructs
you choose who you are, and nobody has the right to question and/or judge that choice
>>
File: 4L_7uClhBR5.png (278KB, 992x994px) Image search: [Google]
4L_7uClhBR5.png
278KB, 992x994px
>>733897913
>>
File: 1449046454258.jpg (21KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1449046454258.jpg
21KB, 563x542px
>>733897666
>>
>>733897913
Trumpfag detected.
>>
>>733897941
>>>733896863 (OP)
>It's true watches at $ 0?
You just have to pay for shipping. Its all marketing.
>>
>>733897044
thats called " in times of war , every hole is a foxhole"
>>
>>733896863
can car be transmission?
>>
File: 1494806331958.jpg (191KB, 693x436px) Image search: [Google]
1494806331958.jpg
191KB, 693x436px
>>733896962
>>
>>733896863
If you say children CAN be transgender, then you're saying they have absolute control over their own sexuality. Therefore, they ARE allowed to give consent in order to undergo sex change therapy.

If children CAN give consent in regards to sexuality, you know what that means.
>>
I think whether or not someone is trans is a combination of nature and nurture, just like... let them do what they want as long as they aren't creeping on you or your kids.
>>
>>733897448
>siberian mice
Oooo somebodys guilty
That side of internets hah
MB is best girl
>>
Kids should definitely have to wait until they're adults to make that decision because it is so life-changing. Granted for a small minority it would have been for the better to let them, but I think largely children who did this would regret it later in life.
>>
I can let my parents pay for somebody to mutilate my dick into a vagina but as a 13 year old I cannot consent
>>
File: 1495261744095.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495261744095.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
Fr
>>
>>733897448
Some good shit right here. Just do what you want to do.
>>
>>733898066
>66
>>
having to decide on a gender role so that identity becomes about gender thus making it more difficult to honour the feminine and have some balance with cosmic flow
>>
>>733897562
Obviously he was identifying as someone other than himself at that moment you hateful bigot.
>>
>>733896863

Yes.

But only in the disorder sense of their brain is actually screwy and identifying as the wrong gender.

I can tell you with some psych education background that identifying gender is something all children do, they are hyper aware of it on a subconsious level, and its part of their development because knowing gender roles and cultural practices and developing in a direction that suits yours was vital to our survival as a species.

So kids do that. Get a kid who misidentifies and youve got a transgender kid.

If they dont have the disorder, then its all trends, snowflakes, attention starvation and silliness.

But also we aren't running from bears gathering berries and hunting deer anymore as a daily necessity to not dying so the gendering instinct is obsolete. We're gonna live.
>>
>>733896863
Time for a brain duster reset. One solid head slap will fix everything.
>>
>>733896863
If they can't fuck, then no.

If they can fuck, then yes.
>>
>>733898090
plain old fagitty fag fag detetced
>>
>>733898932
all children can fuck anon

otherwise you've just been doing it wrong
>>
File: 1435891437099.gif (397KB, 300x126px) Image search: [Google]
1435891437099.gif
397KB, 300x126px
>>733896863
No. No one should be. It's a mental illness turned into a millennial norm that needs to be purged.
>>
>>733898787
this, I'll be contemplating that one
>>
>>733897635
>>733898932
I had sex when I was a kid
>>
>>733899074
did you come?
>>
>>733896863
Nobody is trapped in the wrong body. Certain people just have a mental issue. We need to stop pretending like these freaks are normal, and tell them to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>733897913
>sex is a social construct

No it is not. We might agree on gender. But sex is not a social construct. It is chromosomes and whats in your pants.

It also carries a lot of extremely important important information doctors need to save your life and keep you healthy.

Dont fudge this shit. When dumbasses like you open your mouth you subject your entire opposition to a form of bias that goes "well that ones a moron so they all are. Im right about everything." its a common bias that everyone is guilty of.

Its very important to keep facts straight and keep the discourse honest. I dont care if youre arguing about transgender rights or obliterating islam. You fuck with the truth and your entire oppositon can see it and it remains unchanged.
>>
>>733899115
no I didn't have cum yet
>>
>>733896863
>isn't allowed to cross the street by themselves.
>can decide they need drugs and surgeries.

The world is awful
>>
>>733896863
the earlier the hormone therapy starts, the cleaner the result.
i mean, nobody wants to see more of those frankensteinian caricatures with 5 pund adams apples, that sterted with 28, right?
>>
File: 1477918445715.jpg (67KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
1477918445715.jpg
67KB, 600x729px
>>733897913
Got me.
>>
Bce имeют cвoю выбop OП хyй
>>
I wish I knew that and transitioned when I was a kid.
>>
>>733896863
If someone's life is easier as a girl, let them. You think Bailey Jay could have reached his max potential if he didn't dress up like a bitch?

Just don't say you're a real girl or real boy. You're dressing up because there's something to be gained by dressing up.
>>
>>733899260
so you want a 5 year old to go on hormones because he thinks it looks fun then at 18 when he wants to just be normal again and he cant because his dick is chopped off and kill himself?
>>
>>733899229
in the eyes of the church it wasn't sex then, so you are in luck

although, wait. Did the other guy cum?
>>
Can children suck a dick?
>>
No, and neither can adults, jackass. Its called chromosomes. Jeez, get a clue.
>>
>>733896863
No.
>>
>>733899474
This. I dont even care how others live. It doesnt affect me.

But this shits hardcore child abuse. They can choose later.
>>
>>733896962
Of course they can but they can't chose to have sex tho, that would be crazy!
>>
>>733899481
Not that I know, unless it was in my butt.
>>
>>733899474
that's just darwin doing his job, mate
>>
>>733899574
that's a serious infringement of their rights
>>
>>733899710
No because changing gender is fine but having sex before the government says it's ok is evil!
>>
>>733899474
>Not wanting a generation of castrated eunuch men stuck being women that you can fuck

Imagine fucking a "girl" that regrets the sex change. She starts crying as you fuck her where her dick used to be.
>>
>>733896863

No, but they can have a metal disorder. The only problem is that snowflakes tend to reject this idea at face value as heartless and therefore bigoted somehow. It's frustrating when those who believe it is a disorder are the ones who actually want to help fix the problem. Most people don't use a metal disorder as an attack on someone but because they recognize something is off and would like them to get help. Leftist propaganda has made calling gender dysphoria what it is wrong somehow and that needs to stop. Otherwise things like the gender dysphoria suicide rate will just continue to climb, and you will actually be killing people for some political agenda.
>>
>>733899574
sex is always more satisfying when there is no choice in the matter

My daughter disagrees but, well. It's not as if it's her choice now is it
>>
File: 1494140387618.jpg (159KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494140387618.jpg
159KB, 849x1200px
yes but all such children are fat and don't exist

pic related: irrefutable evidence of this phenomenon
>>
>>733899598
ah, well sodomy is not sanctioned by the church either so we're good. You can still wear white for the wedding
>>
>>733899496
Sex is chromosomes hormones and pants contents.

Gender is cultural. And youve acknowledged the spectrum yourself.

You ever said or heard someone day "that guys a real man"? Its because there are a set of traits and behaviours we attribute to males in our culture. It changes slightly culture to culture but anyway...

By acknowledging this person may be more of a man than others youve acknowledged there is a spectrum and he falls on the extreme for a male.

Now if youve ever met or imagoned a male whos prissy, likes pink shit, watches gilmore girls, maybe hes a nurse, and hes all around a bitch, he has a lot of personality qualities and behaviours we consider to be female.

He doesnt even have to label himself, self identify, fight for tranny rights, or even give a fuck. He falls on the female spectrum.

Its that simple.

Ill agree with you this entire thing has devolved into silliness and it drives me nuts too, but its in the dictionary, the english language does split hairs that way, and gender has always been a reference to "what men/women do and how they behave from a cultural perspective." and it even meant that before all this silliness began.
>>
>>733896863

No, but they can believe that they are, when being indoctrinated by two feminist 'mothers'.
>>
Who else is excited that we'll be able to bury our dicks in some sweet, pre-teen boi cunny by the year 2030?
>>
>>733899864
Your a monster if your daughter is below the age of consent in your country.
>>
The point of life is to mate and to ensure your progeny survive long enough to mate. Anything that breaks line of successful reproduction based on a decision or feeling is a mental disorder.
>>
>>733899950
They need to make it legal
>>
>>733899796
>metal disorder
>>
File: pedobear.jpg (50KB, 600x972px) Image search: [Google]
pedobear.jpg
50KB, 600x972px
>>733896863
>>
>>733900120
That is the face of a happy sex offender who's neck deep
>>
>>733899796
>killing people for some political agenda
same shit, different century
>>
>>733899950
I am. It's a good time to be alive.
>>
>>733899796
Agreed but remember the dsm-v has an extremely specific definition of a disorder.

1. Must have a trait or set of traits different from what is generally expected.
2. Must be present in multiple settings (office, home, public, school)
3. (the important one) must bring noteable drop in quality of life.

Its a disorder now because they lead terrible lives.

Without actually asserting my opinion on the matter and which way I support, its an objective fact that if transgenders were just accepted and ignored, the third point would not qualify. It would cease to be a disorder.

The reason for this is all of us have quirks and unique personality traits that are off or weird. So everyone would have a disorder if thats all it took. There must be significant damage to quality of life attributed to that trait.

So if everyone was cool with it and trannies werent committing suicide, then wed all just be looking at it as "just how that person behaves"
>>
>>733899200
Know what else is a social construct? Government, religion, and the economy
>>
>>733900136
>oh do you identify as a girl
>why though?
>oh, because your parents repeatedly raped you, you say?
>and then you murdered them in their sleep and only ever dressed in black for the rest of your life?
>dam
>>
>>733900299
Correct. And theyre all bullshit, too. Point?
>>
>>733896962

At his age, parents should be reinforcing the healthy gender role that doesn't coincide with depression and a suicide rate upwards of 40%. Gender roles aside, when did people decide it's okay for 9 year old children to decide what's best for themselves? If that's the case, why have parents at all?
>>
>>733899942
>Gender is cultural. And you've acknowledged the spectrum yourself.
Jesus Christ, this definition is less than 20 years old. Gender has always been defined in two ways, sex, grammer. The only reason your retard definition exists is that some people couldnt understand that those two definitions are different.

There's not fucking spectrum of gender, there's male and female. Any reference to a spectrum is always hyperbole, used to emphasize a specific quality, not because it is fact. Do we really live in a society now that doesn't understand basic human speech?
>>
>>733897448
yeah but what about biologically? your argument here implies that men and women are exactly the same, except one's genitals are on the outside.
>>
>>733900361
>why have parents at all
synthetic uterus aren't perfected yet
>>
wasn't there some thing where there was a boy who got his dick mutilated before he turned one and got put through a social experiment to see if he could be brought up a as a girl who killed himself at 17 or something?
>>
>>733900401
Im actually a linguist and i have a psychology education.

Whats your qualification?

Would it help if i told you i believe theyre totally out of their minds and pushing political agendas that can actually be quite harmful?

Huge difference between fact and opinion friend.

Youre allowed to not like them. That doesnt even make you a shit person.

But thats how it is.
>>
Gender is a social construct and transgender people, while some are able to acknowledge that, are unable to separate themselves from their gender. Being a social construct it is assigned by society, not yourself. Your self-identity ought to be independent of gender. Your sense of self ought to be completely separate from what anyone else thinks of you. Saying I'm not this label, I'm that label, is unhealthy. It shouldn't matter this much what people think of you. Figuring out why it does is what you need to do to solve the real problem (why people are unhappy with themselves). Why can't parents teach kids to think for themselves? Why are people afraid to introspect? Why do people think they need to conform to the insecurities of their peers?

You faggots can't stop the zeitgeist, but you can teach your kids and your peers to love themselves in spite of it. You can teach yourself to love yourself in spite of it.
>>
File: crispy creams.png (151KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
crispy creams.png
151KB, 600x369px
>>733896863
The answer to this delima is from now on we genetically engineer our kids to have both male and female parts and then they can choose to be who they want to be whenever.
>>
>>733900347
My point is a lot of shit can be defined as "social constructs" and you can't use it as an argument because it's shit that comes with living in each society. You don't define social constructs, society does. If you can't handle social constructs don't fucking live with a society.
>>
>>733900280
>Without actually asserting my opinion on the matter and which way I support, its an objective fact that if transgenders were just accepted and ignored, the third point would not qualify. It would cease to be a disorder.

Transgender suicide rate is over 3x the national average, and that is regardless of how the surrounding society treats them. I would imagine a suicide rate that inflated would show a drop in quality of life, but maybe I'm wrong.

Also, the reduction to the quality of life is a self defeating argument, the same could be said about a significant amount of other mental disorders which everyone agrees are.
>>
>>733896863
>can children be mentally ill?
>>
File: 1.jpg (70KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
70KB, 600x826px
>>733900567
>>
>>733900120
F E M I N I S M
I S
>C A N C E R
>>
>>733899784
Not once, in all my life, have I ever thought about fucking a tranny being anything but repulsive. But you anon, may have just changed my mind.
>>
>>733900483
that was a sick experiment. some pedophile of a doctor heavily botched the circumcision of a penis on one of twin boys. He then convinced/paid their peasant parents to just let him do a sex operation on the botched twin, making him a girl. He then conducted "social" experiments on them. Making the boy one dry hump the girl one and completely trying to sissyfy the girl one. when they both grew up, the girl one still wanted to be a boy and hated his body. he endedup killing himself and his twin killed himself as well shortly after.
>>
File: trans mental.jpg (511KB, 2518x2476px) Image search: [Google]
trans mental.jpg
511KB, 2518x2476px
LGTBQ is mental illness every LGTBQ has either been molested or has a brain deformity. The right thing would be to treat the Mental Illness causing the problem in a healthy safe way not so that the person effected can live a happy healthy life. You cant call yellow boat black a yellow boat is a yellow boat.
>>
>>733896863
No. Even most 18-yearsolds aren't mature enough to really grasp the magnitude of what that kind of transition really means, no matter what LGBT people say. Transgender suicide rates speak for that.
>>
>>733899784

God damn it. *Unzips pants*
>>
>>733900412
What about biology? He could be talking about being trans-species and his point would still work.
>>
>>733896863
Nope. And i hate it when you have a parent that wants to trans their kid. Claiming the kid wants it.
>>
File: 28594741fsy.jpg (108KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
28594741fsy.jpg
108KB, 640x480px
>>733899784
There's no such thing as "her dick", man.
>>
File: O ya.gif (158KB, 498x377px) Image search: [Google]
O ya.gif
158KB, 498x377px
>>733901103
Exactly where do you draw the line.
>>
>>733901080
i wanted to kill myself at 14 so my parents put me on hormones and now i couldnt be happier as a female.
>>
>>733901103
so the difference between male and female is the same as the difference between male and dolphin?
>>733901404
at the point of rationality
>>
>>733901438
>undercaps kill myself
>happy
>>
>>733896863
No. Let them do it though. When they off themselves 20-30 years down the road it'l be hilarious
>>
>>733901645
ya if they were dumb fucks like the left or white girls, but these are children you sick twisted fruit cake
>>
>>733896863
>Can children be mentally ill?
sadly yes.
>>
File: get real.jpg (29KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
get real.jpg
29KB, 550x400px
>>733901538
whats rational about mutilating a child to the point of sterilization and harming them for life because thats what they think they want. whats rational about a parent that wont let a kid have a mountain dew before bed time but would let them make a choice like that.
>>
>>733901365
I don't know why it's so hard to understand
>>
who else would fuck the shit outta her?
>>
>>733901404
It seems like you think I'm condoning transitioning. I was just trying to clarify that >>733897448's point was that regardless of what you do to your body, you haven't become something new. It's the same individual regardless of what you do to yourself. And that point, that you are always yourself regardless of what you do to yourself, holds regardless of how far you want to push transitioning.

Now about where I personally draw the line? I'm comfortable with how my self-identity fits into the world I was born into. I can't speak for anyone else. As far as the OP's question is concerned, I think kids can definitely question their identity and want to change it. That's why you have people making furries, OC's, living vicariously through celebrities, and having surgery on their genitals. Should parents condone cosmetic surgery for children? Probably not. Is HRT harmful for kids? We haven't seen enough of it yet to be sure one way or the other. I know the worst part about having a penis and wearing a dress is how people treat you because of it.
>>
>>733900439
yeah then we just need synthetic semen and eggs to go in there. AND who the fuck is going to feed it while it developed in that synthetic uterus?? this thread is fucking retarded, outtie, easy come easy go. I'll cum in your mom bro.
>>
File: 1484466554039.png (121KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
1484466554039.png
121KB, 335x335px
>>733901935
ehh I'm not advocating giving children titty sprinkles. I'm just saying that children can be transgender.

not that they're likely to actually know it until later in life, so it shouldn't be acted upon if tommy says he wants to wear a tutu. I agree with you, anyone who does this to a child--gives them hormones because muh tommy is definitely a girl--is committing child abuse.
>>
File: NO.jpg (139KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
139KB, 1000x760px
>>733901981
Me either if my son came to me and said i cant stand this penis its gross and i don't want it I would say thats the way its supposed to be son God didn't make it for you he made it for your wife. And when you grow up and find her you she will have what you want.
>>
>>733900401
"I am a linguist and have a psychology education" ok bud. For someone who claims to be educated in language... That is sure some piss poor sentence structuring and word usage right there.
>>
>>733901538
The difference between self and other is fixed. No matter what you do to yourself you can never become someone else.
>>
File: 1484919294974.jpg (16KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1484919294974.jpg
16KB, 604x604px
>>733896899
/thread. children can't be anything they aren't taught, else they would be adults

>mfw this thread will bump out
>>
>>733902278
but you can change yourself. you're still you but you can change yourself to be more like how you feel you should be.

that's what's going on in these cases of transgenderism
>>
>>733902264
why do humans think this way. I'm sure your kid is fine. leave him alone. find a joint to drag.
>>
File: transdog.jpg (136KB, 720x1010px) Image search: [Google]
transdog.jpg
136KB, 720x1010px
All these political and philosophical arguments are missing the big picture, which is that underage traps are sexiest traps. Also, if they don't start hormone therapy before puberty, they're always gonna look manly as fuck.
>>
File: non of it.jpg (16KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
non of it.jpg
16KB, 720x405px
>>733902102
>>
>>733902264
>using God as an explanation
Hasn't humanity suffered enough?
>>
>>733902330
no it isn't

just because you bought out public broadcasting doesn't make it so
>>
>>733896863
Yes it results in them either ODing or chewing on a sawed off shotgun while pulling the trigger.
>>
>>733901538
At the point of rationality? There isnt one, or tell me where it is. It doesnt matter if the change is bigger, what matters is that if we make our feels dictate how world should be instead of people adjusting to the world, there is no categorical difference in transgender and transpeciesism. We should help people with their delusions, not change the world around them to fit their delusions
>>
Who fuckin cares lol mind your own business
>>
>>733902399
>Dismissing God so you can suck a dick and pretend it's not gay...
Hasn't reason suffered enough?
>>
>>733896863
only if their parents tell them about it, or if they see it online/media. if left alone, i don't think they would at all.
>>
>>733902399
>using god for the reason he was created

hey look a sex agate
>>
>>733902478
I'm making it my business.
>>
>>733902403
what?

also if it's not true just because I said so then it's no true just because you said so either. so what's your point?
>>
>>733902478
How can you mind your own business when the plan is to force you by law to pretend that a mental illness is normal, where if you don't, you could lose your job and become a pariah in the social media witch hunt zone?
I mean, is any side really letting the other side alone?
>>
>>733902478
>I'm dancing in the streets just don't look

don't ever leave your house and I sure will

lol
>>
File: O you will be missed.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
O you will be missed.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>733902264
o ya PS kid when you get older it will probably be your only one true friend.
>>
>>733902466
>We should help people with their delusions, not change the world around them to fit their delusions

that's the point of transitioning tho. you can't make them go away. might as well let them get on with it.

and it does matter what the difference is. Men and women are formed in the same species and face challenges that other species don't face. this is one of those challenges. it's an intraspecies conflict, not extrospecies.
>>
>>733902594
>oh no everthing is relative
>the matrix

penis goes in vagina. if you don't like it learn to swim.
>>
File: 1495901090334.jpg (227KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495901090334.jpg
227KB, 1280x720px
>>733902358
>>
>>733902358
This
>>
>>733902742
i still don't understand your argument. penis goes in vagina. unless penis goes in butthole or two vaginas rub it out.

if someone wants to grow titties or cut them off to feel better about themselves then let them.
>>
>>733896863
>children under 18 can't consent to sex, alcohol, drugs, making decisions, etc.

>they can totally understand that they "feel like a different gender inside."
>>
>>733902707
>we should submit to peoples delusions instead of rewarding non delusional people

so you can FEEL better? grow up
>>
>>733896863
They can be, but gender identity disorder is a mental illness that needs to be studied and tried to be curved early. Not accepted. Many of the trans community kill themselves after getting surgery. They realize they will never be the opposite gender.
>>
They're minds are suggestible mush. They can be indoctrinated into believing they are whatever you say they are.
>>
they can be anything if they are impaled on my dick
>>
File: What about me what am I.jpg (61KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
What about me what am I.jpg
61KB, 576x768px
>>733900401
you may be a cunning linguist but im a master debater there are hermaphrodites that have both sex parts they are the only gender that should actually be confused.
>>
>>733902894
what kind of reward do you want? a trophy for being normal? a participation award?

nobody is asking you to bow to other people. just leave them alone and let them do them, if that's what makes them feel better.
>>
>>733902846
>but the people that don't like that and have existed for the majority of known history are wrong because I said so, and need to support my retarded decision to be mentally ill vs supporting my fellows

haha no
>>
>>733902677
...what's the context of that image? Did he lose his dick or is he "honoring" a friend with a dick pic?
>>
>>733899942
>Gender is cultural. And youve acknowledged the spectrum yourself.
LOL, except that we've proven that women will instinctively take on more "female" roles and males will take on more "male" roles through every different culture and time. Gender is the physical response and ability to the sex. Moron.
>>
>>733903046
>but the people that don't like that and have existed for the majority of known history

ancient egypt had it in their lore that you would be devoured by a beast in the underworld for tasting human excrement.

people have been tasting each other's shit for the majority of known history too. what's your point?
>>
>>733902966
drugs make people feel better you know. so does rape. so does murder

go ahead, tell me theres a clear, non blurred line and that your trend of "allowing whatever makes people feel better" won't result in unadapted morons.
>>
File: 1485077703997.jpg (773KB, 1412x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1485077703997.jpg
773KB, 1412x1322px
>>733903141
>>733897448
which one of these is correct?
>>
File: 1493548151713.png (1MB, 750x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1493548151713.png
1MB, 750x1021px
>dude why are these people crying about oppression, I don't oppress anyone
>YOU WILL BE WHO I SAY YOU SHOULD BE AND ANYTHING ELSE IS A MENTAL ILLNESS!
>NO you will act like a boy and play in dirt with your tonka trucks, no get the fuck out into the mud
>what you want to have long hair?! No, cut it all off right now!
>dude gender roles aren't real, what are you talking about
>you must wear blue jeans and a tee shirt while working a 9-5 labor job to be a man
Really the blatant hypocrisy is too much handle
>>
>>733903176
and so does sleeping. and eating. and sex.
the difference between those i've listed and the ones you've listed is that the one's I have don't harm other people.

and neither does transitioning. there's your line.
>>
>>733902330
That's entirely true. The real issue of the thread is whether kids can be trans, and I think yes, they can be. The practical question is what parents should do about that. Is it more harmful to prevent a child from being who they want to be, or is it more harmful to let them potentially make a life-long mistake? It's a tough question. The best thing a parent can do is talk to their kids about identity, uncertainty, consequences, and self-control and agency, and let the child know their thought process. They shouldn't get angry, they shouldn't panic, they shouldn't yell, and they shouldn't demean their children. They should teach. And they should help cultivate personal stability.
>>
>>733903278
ya I agree. My thoughts are this >>733902235
im just sidetracked at this point. i have nothing better to do this morning
>>
>>733903261
no shit. but the rest of us are doing that very thing against our own will just so some neet tool can grow tits

>well then see?! you should agree with me

Yeah, let the entire societal structure fall apart. We'll be fine
>>
>>733902966
Yes they are. They want us to accept their bathroom policies. Their mind warping of kids. Their pronouns. Their feelings. Their changing of scientific fact. Their policies. Their health care they want us to pay for. And many other things. These shitty groups aren't saying "we don't want anything but to be left alone." They are saying "we want everyone to have to accept us and our policies no matter how they feel about them, but we don't have to accept how you feel."
>>
>>733902628
Learn how to use ambiguity to foster self reflection and critical thought in everyone you meet, thereby circumventing your perceived enemy?
>>
>>733900361
>Implying the care-giving units identify as "parents"
Kill yourself
>>
File: What am i .jpg (53KB, 922x691px) Image search: [Google]
What am i .jpg
53KB, 922x691px
Everyone that wants to label everybody what am i if im attracted only to hermaphrodites
>>
>>733903421
>our entire social structure relies on a minority of people fitting into strict roles they do not feel comfortable with
You are insane
>>
File: so fucking hot.jpg (8KB, 260x240px) Image search: [Google]
so fucking hot.jpg
8KB, 260x240px
>>733903473
>>
>>733903273
prove it. Hasn't been around long enough for you to have evidence. if you still want what you want i am totally in favor of funding "trap island" and making the tickets easier to apply for than welfare.

But that won't work will it? You have to flaunt yourself to feel better
>>
>>733896863
no
>>
>>733903423
ehhh i mean I think the bathroom thing should be a non issue. pronouns are semantics that take no effort, even if they're retarded. scientific "fact" changes all the time. And infinitely more people abuse health care than these people.

you're upset about things that don't really matter.
>>
>>733903552
>It doesn't

You're blind
>>
>>733903579
what on earth are you even talking about anymore? this is like teir-4 level arguing and it's hard to understand.
>>
>>733903423
>the omnipresent evil "THEY"
Get off the internet and talk to someone you disagree with like a human being. Read from outside the echo chamber. Stop listening to journalists who are paid by advertisers to sell you a product you don't need. Doesn't the hate hurt?
>>
>>733896863
named jazz
completely infertile
nobody will ever get to play with feminine penis because she's getting a butcher job.

into the trash
>>
>>733896863
No
>>
>>733903609
>people will start abusing whatever they are allowed to

Gee, it's like you can only see that pattern in things that don't apply to you.
>>
>>733896863
not really, i mean transgender was no a term until a couple of years ago, it is transsexual in most languages and used to be in english too. It is pretty much like "new talk" from 1984
>>
>>733896863
I'd be happy to show 'her' how it feels to be a girl.
>>
>>733896863
No, they don't have the introspection, or even concept of sexual orientation in their heads yet.

They just parrot.
>>
>>733903261
Do you think otherkins who think they're cats should be given litter boxes at school?
>>
>>733903765
>doublespeak

>>733903753
this sounds like cognitive dissonance, if ever there was a time to use this phrase. you're implying that you don't ever abuse anything. plus you skipped my other points.
>>
>>733903672
>a valid point is made
>uhhh....uhhh...I don't understand anymore! also insults!

You don't know what is and is not harmful. I would 100% agree to your conditions if you agreed to mine, but of course you only want yours. Exactly the nature of validating delusions.
>>
>>733901051
>effected
It's "affected"
>therefore your argument has lost it's validity.
>>
>>733896863
No, but a child can be taught to believe they are, or they can learn that identifying as a victim class will make them more "equal" than their peers in a liberal classroom.
>>
>>733903649
You're right, it's a not a minority, it's a majority. But hey, anarchy isn't practical, right?
>>
>>733903893
I still don't get it. Please restate your point.
>>
>>733903863
I don't think they should be bullied. They should be talked to. Hate is literally the laziest emotion.
>>
>>733903968
>>733903893
unless you're saying that i have no proof that letting others transition isn't harming anyone. but that would be a logical loop because you have no proof that it is.

in fact, I'd wager there's more proof on my side than yours, and it's just harder to document because people living their lives like normal is harder to find reports of than it is to find isolated incidents of maladaptive behavior.
>>
File: 1485572853194.png (90KB, 660x714px) Image search: [Google]
1485572853194.png
90KB, 660x714px
>>733901981
It's not hard to understand, it's actually pretty easy to understand, the only problem is that it isn't real, just because you want it to be.

If you have a penis, you're a man. There's really nothing you can do to change that. If you cut your dick off, you're still a man, but a man without a penis, no matter how much make up, painting, bleach, or chemicals you throw at your body.

You are the one who doesn't seem to understand. You can say you are a girl all you want, but that doesn't make you one if you were born a man.
>>
>>733903872
Never implied that. I'm people too. There I just unsaid it. I'm responding to your last statement. People who try to hold umteem "points" at a time are like shitty authors who have to have 18 side plots to make their stories "complex"
>>
>>733903679
>Ignore the real people online and go talk to those same people IRL
How stupid are you?

>the policies these groups try to pass are just fake man! Go talk to a real one!
>the marches are just a fake man, talk to a real person
>the petitions are just a fake man, talk to a real person
And no one reads/watches the news anymore grandpa.
>>
File: huge clit 12.gif (1MB, 320x178px) Image search: [Google]
huge clit 12.gif
1MB, 320x178px
>>733903473
>>733902965
horribly bad photoshops
>>
Don't much care what you think you are. If you can get pregnant and give birth you are a woman. If you supply gametes to get another pregnant you are a man.
The ultimate reason for gender is biological reproduction.
Everything else is fairytales for the mentally ill.
>>
>>733904063
>I'd wager my delusions are correct

trap island
>>
>>733897448
>Noone knows what it's like to be anyone else.
But anyone can compare two other people, which makes this point null - especially with brain imaging technology and other purely quantitative approaches we use to define the human condition.
>>
>>733903609
>you can't be mad about the bullshit they do because other people do it too!!!
It's literally impossible to have more than one concern huh? The bathroom issues IS a big deal, because it's FORCING a policy on people who don't want it. It's saying "your feelings of a special group trump everyone else's." The "facts" that are changing are for political reasons. Not scientific. You dumb sperg. How are you people this stupid?
>>
>>733896962

It's this kind of thinking that promotes pedophilla

People who think kids can be transgender are going to be the same ones who push for abolishment of age of consent

>TFW the prophecy of the return of sodom and Gomorrah is coming back
>>
>>733904053
But transgenders regard it as hate if you ask them to use the bathroom that fits their sex. They call THAT bullying. And if you don't want a 30 year old man in your daughter's changing room at the YMCA, you're bigoted. So really, isn't it just that the mentally ill call anything less than total capitulation "bullying"?
>>
>>733904217
>tfw jews exist

do you live under a rock?
>>
>>733904202
No, it doesn't make the point null. Someone who says "I have a girl brain" who is in fact a boy is simply full of shit, as he would have no idea what a girl brain would be like.
>>
>>733903201
Neither
>>
File: 71BFnXnpnWL._SL1500_.jpg (63KB, 1500x620px) Image search: [Google]
71BFnXnpnWL._SL1500_.jpg
63KB, 1500x620px
>>733904116
>>
>>733904217
can't. fucking. wait. I'm tired of all this anti-pedo drama hysteric bullshit.
>>
File: huge clit 4.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
huge clit 4.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>733904335
dont like my clit, big man?
>>
File: 1443893223241.png (2MB, 1141x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1443893223241.png
2MB, 1141x1277px
yes
>>
>>733904076
you can't refute more than one point in any one sitting? and all good authors have subplots and side arcs to create stronger narratives
>>733904160
is that your argument? what if I wanted an island just for you and only you? Tho i'd take an island honestly.
>>733904210
>it's FORCING a policy on people who don't want it
the majority of people don't care. also your entire argument here has no basis. these facts are changing because more research is being done into them, be it politically driven or not.

this entire post is supremely ironic because the 'facts' you are using are politically motivated, via your own bias, and you make up the minority of people who legitimately hate the ideas behind all of this, and you're asking everyone to bend to that. it's literally what you've accused me of.
>>
>>733904426
which ever I actually can reproduce with
>>
>>733896863
Of course children can be disabled
>>
>>733904426
traps are gay
>>
>>733904217

More like the 2nd coming of Caligula
>>
>>733904429
>can't reply
>never read non fiction
>can't reply again
>saying bullshit

girls don't want guys in their bathrooms. It's on the news yanno.
>>
>>733904302
>Someone who says "I have a girl brain" who is in fact a boy is simply full of shit, as he would have no idea what a girl brain would be like.
You know, unless we compare the brains of women to men, then those to their trans counterparts - like we have been doing for the past few years. I mean fuck dude, how big of a rock are you living under? I just read a study yesterday that said males have more prominent age-related gray matter decreases and white matter volume and corpus callosal area increases compared with females.
>>
>>733904623
>everything a child says is fact

You're sheltered
>>
>>733904426
I would rape the ever loving fuck out of right. No homo.
>>
>>733904079
>How stupid are you?
There isn't a good measure of intelligence available. I do try to stay skeptical, though. And my point about talking to people IRL is that face to face communication is not only better at convincing people that you have a valid point, it's healthier for you. A good chunk of communication is nonverbal, you miss out on subtlety on this mongolion horsebreeding forum. And the more people you talk to in person, the better you'll be able to make your points online where you can reach more people.

>>the policies these groups try to pass are just fake man! Go talk to a real one!
>>the marches are just a fake man, talk to a real person
>>the petitions are just a fake man, talk to a real person
>And no one reads/watches the news anymore grandpa.
Yes, go to a march, and have a conversation with the people you disagree with in person. Go talk to the people passing these policies you disagree with. In person. With respect. You can disagree. Don't let their passion hurt you. And people still read and watch the news. They might not get it from CNN and FOX, but people do try to expose themselves to what's happening in the world. That you have a particular view of the world and the way things ought to be proves my point.

All I'm saying is that you talk like a troll. And I know plenty of people IRL who talk like you do and are completely serious. You're only hurting yourself when you hate others.
>>
File: cuckthetuck.png (71KB, 175x211px) Image search: [Google]
cuckthetuck.png
71KB, 175x211px
>>733896863
It usually turns out theyre gay or autistic and they grow out of it. Transgenderism is a mental disorder.
>>
>>733904570
Everything is on the news. It doesn't really mean anything anymore. You know what else is on the news?
the exact opposite. People advocating for more lenient bathroom policies. So there's that.
What can't I reply to? And non fiction's plots are already written. So your point is out the window there.
>>
>>733904740
>tfw the post sizes increase the more jewish tricks are uncovered

And this is how america works folks. the loudest whiner wins
>>
File: 1385038632292.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1385038632292.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>733904426
>he can legally consent to change his sex
>he can't legally consent to have sex

Well, this is what the feminist war on men looks like.
>>
>>733904726
I'm sorry, where did I say that? I wasn't quoting a child, I was quoting a study made by 8 highly credentialed scientists.
>>
>>733904754
>the exact opposite because I said so and I deny all the systems that are already in place, please pander to my type of thinking

THIS is why people hate on trans. no other reason
>>
>>733904864
>I will immeadiately and more readily agree with things that match my own bias and demand that they be disproven universally...vs. be proven universally

Exactly
>>
>>733904923
>never change or adapt systems
>hand me my stone, Grog. I need to mash these berries.

this is why people think your kind of thinking is backwards.
>>
>>733904075
True words of wisdom
>>
>>733905052
Except nobody has proven anything universally. I don't have an agenda, I'm simply a cautious skeptic who likes to keep up to date on scientific developments. For instance, I read last week that However, women had larger orbital frontal cortices than men, resulting in highly significant difference in the ratio of orbital gray to amygdala volume (P = 0.002). The larger volume of cortex devoted to emotional modulation may relate to behavioral evidence for sex differences in emotion processing.
>>
>>733905053
>change and adapt
>assume everything is wrong

pick one. oh, you already have
>>
>>733905125
So then we don't know if it causes more harm than good!

check ferkin mate
>>
>>733905126
I see no correlation between the two. All I'm saying is that if systems never changed to be better for other people, we'd still have slaves.

I really do feel like you're the minority, being so passionately against this all.
>>
>>733905272
I feel like change and adaptation are gradual things, and you see no difference from anarchy?

I bet all the rest of your views are just as valid. I said pick one BECAUSE there is no correlation, idiot.
>>
>>733904228
Women who aren't transgender but look a little masculine have already had to deal with people harassing them. So I guess we need to make sure we put everyone's genitals in front of a security camera before they go to the restroom then? There are a lot of issues I have with the bathroom law, and I think a good compromise are single-use or gender-neutral bathrooms. Letting parents go with their children.

>And if you don't want a 30 year old man in your daughter's changing room at the YMCA, you're bigoted.
You're not bigoted for wanting to keep your children safe.

>But transgenders regard it as hate if you ask them to use the bathroom that fits their sex.
You're painting an entire group of people with a single brush because of clickbait articles and people who don't know how to express themselves. It's a complicated issue, and people who aren't raping children are being treated like their raping children. Do you maybe see a problem there too? Do you think maybe we need to have a little bit of nuance and empathy when dealing with social issues?
>>
>>733905272
>we will just keep feeling our opinions are facts

turning into a great thread
>>
>>733904864
we are discussing if children are able to determine that they in fact have girl brains in boy bodies and vice versa.

my original, although to be fair horrifically made point was that a boy doesn't know what other boys think, let alone how and if girls are thinking and feeling things differently.

I can't believe this thread has lasted this long though. autism eh? It's a powerful force

>>733897598
noone and i have the authority to tell them cos my daddy said so you retard

>>733898652
thanks

>>733900412
my argument is that noone knows what its like to think as another person, let alone another gender, so how can a person know what its like to be a woman, if all they have ever knows is being a man?

>>733903201
mine, obviously. the other is blatant bait

>>733904202
I can compare two other people, and chances are that all three persons are exhibiting different personality traits that can then be arbitrarily attributed masculine and/or feminine behaviour. This guy likes buttplugs, that girl likes shotguns so buttplugs is masculine, shotguns is feminine and me who like to combine the two don't know if my brain is make or female. Unless I go to a doctor and have my brain scanned I suppose, and then have the doctor telling me that yes, I have a male brain and also a tumour in which case i'd be like, thanks doc, it explains my uncontrollable sexual urges. The tumour? No, my male brain you retard, because men think about sex all the time.

Either case I don't think we should start scanning kids brains to see if we should start giving them hormone treatment or not
>>
>>733905426
>name calling
also it wasn't clear you were implying anarchy. you should learn how to state argumentative points.

anyway, they are gradual things. nobody said this has to change overnight. but they're changing, sure enough. and to be fair, it is pretty gradual. so I still don't see your point. if things gradually become more inclusive for trans people, then so what?

and if they were suddenly inclusive, I doubt it would lead to severe anarchy.

>>733905472
isn't that what you're doing tho?
>>
File: O ya.jpg (195KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
O ya.jpg
195KB, 640x640px
>>733904424
sofa King HOT
>>
>>733905203
Regardless, if the scientists who support these claims are correct, this has been happening for a very long time. What upsets you is that society might accept it. If they do, I still don't see the harm. Say someone feels like they're in the wrong body, they get a (theoretical) brain scan and have it confirmed, then begin transitioning/accepting who they are. Society can either agree with them or disagree, but disagreeing seems like the bigger danger. Denying someone their identity is bound to result in high rates of suicide, which is exactly what we see.
>>
>>733904828
>having a conversation is a Jewish trick.
Boy howdy!
>>
>>733905434
oh noes a special interest group!

all women have to deal with shit. the ones that don't become fat and useless
>>
>>733905566
I'm not talking about behaviors, I'm talking about the structure of one's brain. For instance, an MRI study last month that said females recruit areas containing mirror neurons to a higher degree than males during both SELF- and OTHER-related processing in empathic face-to-face interactions. This may underlie facilitated emotional “contagion” in females. Together with the observation that males differentially rely on the left temporoparietal junction (an area mediating the distinction between the SELF and OTHERS) the data suggest that females and males rely on different strategies when assessing their own emotions in response to other people.
>>
>>733905575
>isn't that what you're doing tho?

Dumb people think that their prejudices are obvious truth and that contradicting knowledge is necessarily just the opinions of evil outsiders.
>>
If my son says he thinks he's trans I'll hand him a pair of scissors and let him decide if he's really sure.
>>
>>733905575
>I'm pretty sure I can see the future

This is what we are validating
>>
>>733905608
Like you, huh?
>>
>>733899972
Age of consent? Christ. She's not old enough to wipe her own ass yet. And trust me, I would know
>>
>>733896863
Ya, there are mutations to the xx and xy chromosome at birth. This predetermins what fucked up sexuality youll have.

As long as youre not a furry, who cares! Am i right?
>>
>>733905701
we as in both of us. we must both be soothsayers

>>733905668
I don't get your rebuttal.
>>
>>733905592
>we don't know if it hurts
>lets dismiss that

As soon as you say some shit that holds water I will be amazed
>>
>>733905597
GEE BILL
>>
I think they can be. I don't think they should be able to do anything about it until they're 18 though. I mean, take hormone blockers if you want, it'll fuck you up but it's reversible. Taking testosterone or estrogen from pre-teen years, that can't be undone.
>>
>>733905666
Do you have a source? That sounds fascinating.
>>
>>733905778
I've quoted three studies in this thread supporting these claims. They aren't fringe, they're being tested all the time. If what you want is certainty, you're in the wrong thread.
>>
>>733905766
>I don't get your rebuttal.

I'm explaining why he's not getting it.
>>
>>733905748
>no more argument
>must insult
>>
File: 1495671374738.jpg (482KB, 528x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1495671374738.jpg
482KB, 528x1239px
>>733904424
show face
>>
>>733905854
I do https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2008.04.180
>>
>>733905666
awesome trips, and an awesome point. And I am saying that we should not do MRI scans on children to decide if they need to have sex changes or not
>>
>>733896863
nobody can be transgender. You can be retarded, but not transgender.
>>
No.... There are 2 genders and all the bitching from hairy women and wimpy men ain't gonna change it...

You can attracted to whatever sex you want, you can wear whatever you want but don't start telling me black is white and white is black .... Facts are facts... 2 genders and a load of bitches
>>
>>733897562
It's summer
>>
>>733905916
I just realized, I meant to say I read this last month, not that it was published then. Sorry if that's a let down.
>>
>>733905871
I do. If you don't want certainty don't breed. Youll raise uncertain children and fuck everything
>>
>>733906014
Certainty is the death of science.
>>
>>733905888
I argue and it's a jewish trick. I insult people who insult people and get whining.

Really makes you think :/
>>
>>733896863

nope.

wishing to be transgender requires having a clear idea about masculine, feminine, and gayine stuff.

and trans means gay, that is, a thing children just cannot understand up to the latest details.
>>
>>733896899
fpbp
/thread
>>
File: Yotsuba_NO.jpg (53KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Yotsuba_NO.jpg
53KB, 600x450px
>>733896863
>Can children be transgender?
>>
>>733905969
I agree with you, we know far too little to justify that, and the human brain changes so much from childhood to adulthood I'm not sure it would ever make sense. Like I told another anon, I don't have an agenda, I'm just a cautious skeptic sharing some science.
>>
>>733906057
>science, the thing that drives to explain and define everything and tries to make a mockery of people's previous "comfort in their delusions" of mystic explanations. The exact thing trannies want.

u wot?
>>
>>733896863
Yes. Many become aware of their dysphoria at a very early age. What's the earliest they should be permitted to seek anything other than therapy to treat it? Probably 16-18.
>>
>>733906095
But anon, humans develop gender identities gradually between the ages of 3 and 5.
>>
>>733906201
Science has few laws, and many of them have been proven false. Such is the nature of uncertainty and the science that tried to reduce it. More importantly, if scientists were certain about everything they'd never learn anything new.
>>
>>733896863
No, they're just gay. Statistically, children NOT put on growth hormones and NOT given silly costumes, when they go through puberty, drop the transgendered nonsense and just switch teams, like everyone did for all of human history.
>>
>>733906413
agree. but hopefully you see the issue here.

will you allow people sanctuary who do not agree with you in exchange for their conpliance? That is the question.
>>
>>733896863
bait thread is bait

Faggot parents force this shit onto kids. This is all some perverted social construct perpetuated by a really small percentage of people. Freaks
>>
>>733906442
Do you always pretend to know things?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_history
>>
>>733906168
you are doing gods work anon

and with that i'm out of this autist baiting thread. cheers
>>
>>733906546
I refrain from judgement, and believe in the universal love of Jesus Christ. Moreover, I believe disagreement to be an essential aspect of diversity, and diversity an essential aspect of life.

In short anon, I love you, and I only debate to learn and to teach.
>>
>>733906729
oh fuck you right to hell, broski.
>>
File: I mustache you a question.png (3KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
I mustache you a question.png
3KB, 100x100px
>>733906110
What if Yotsuba was a transboy?
>>
>>733906799
who knows, we might meet there!
>>
They can, but preteens are too young to make a crucial decision such as starting hormone therapy.
In the same sense a kid might really really want to have sex with an adult, but we don't let them as they are considered too young to make such decisions aka consent.
>>
>>733905885
oh! I'm sorry, I thought you were making a case against me aha
>>
>>733906814
MODS
>>
>>733906900
probs
>>
>>733896863
transgenered ARE children.
>>
>>733898348
don't open that can of worms, anon.
>>
With enough Science anything is possible.
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.