[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wouldn't call myself a racist. But seriously, FUCK black

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 11

File: black customers.jpg (37KB, 564x314px) Image search: [Google]
black customers.jpg
37KB, 564x314px
I wouldn't call myself a racist. But seriously, FUCK black customers. They never tip well, if at all. I live in a high-income area where the median salary is something like 90K, and black customers always pull this shit. Every other server I showed this shit too immediately asked if the customers were black. The table that gave me zero on ever single check even had one person bitch enough to get their meal for free, and still nothing. No, no cash tip either. They are the most needy fuckers too, The amount of ranch dressing they all asked for, (one at a time too, so I had to make like six trips to the kitchen for it.) was unreal. I wish I could just refuse service to these fuckers. Anyone else have experience with this as a waiter? The one on bottom was another table that came in after, and they were just downright rude as fuck. And no, I'm a great server, been at it for years. My overall tip percentage hovers a little over 20%
>>
Yea blacks are terrible in almost every conceivable way. just do what I used to do OP And provide thim shitty service by default. The way blacks behave is unacceptable and its long time they be treated In a manner that represent that.
>>
Don't blame niggers, just get a real job.

Tipping is a fucking retarded practice.
>>
YOU WANT A TIP?

HERE'S A TIP:
GET A REAL JOB!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>733869607
Literally I treat them the same as everyone else. But after tonight, where I would have made 40$ more if they had been white, I'm thinking about just putting them last on my priority list. And I already know I'm gonna be telling the hosts to not seat blacks in my section.
>>733869766
I'm a student. It's a good weekend job. I usually make about 15$ an hour.
>>
>is a shit tier waiter
>bitches about not getting tips

Also, whats wrong with the bottom check? You got something, but you're still complaining? Fuck you. you get deserve no sympathy you pile of shit. If you want more money, educate yourself and get a better fucking job moron.
>>
English fag here, tipping is just an excuse for employers not to pay their staff enough money to live on. Fuck your bosses, not the customers who don't buy into all this bullshit
>>
>>733869916
As I said, I'm a student. And I almost NEVER see white customers tipping less than 15%, usually over 20%. and saying "You got something" is still stupid. my base wage is 2.13$ an hour. The main thing with the bottom one is that they were total assholes, in addition to leaving a shitty tip.
>>
>>733869873
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Don't bitch about your shitty job if you're not willing to put in the effort required to obtain a better one.
>>
>I'm thinking about just putting them last on my priority list.

This OP Don't waste your time on you're better-off using that energy on the white tables to try to get a better tip from them. Do literally the bare-minimum to get the niggers fad and add of your section. I however would not tell the hostess to not see blacks in your section that's just got a 'fuck you over.
>>
Please sure this thread is bait and anons are biting.
>>
>>733870120
Nice reading comprehension faggot.
>>
>>733870133
Not all of them, just the ones I know won't go around telling people. There's one redpilled high school girl who I work with, and I know she'd help me out on the DL.
>>
>>733869242
>being surprised by black people being pieces of shit

are you new?
>>
>>733869916
Nigger detected.
>>
I myself am half black and I also experience this problem. I've asked the hosts to not sit me with blacks anymore I fucking hate them
>>
>>733870214
You could just put off your gender studies degree until fucking never if you're really concerned with it.

Or you can keep serving niggers for nothing.

Comprehend that?

Now go get me some fucking ketchup.
>>
>>733870313
No, I just don't want to hang them all. I do have a few black regulars that tip as well as whites, but by a few, I mean like two old black women.
>>
>>733870266
Still Risky People talk all the time and while that high school chick by be your friend now you don't wanna give her ammunition to hold over you But Worst-case scenario is just a 'shitty waiting job Can always get a different one maybe try To get hired on to a fancy restaurant where niggers seldom will eat
>>
>>733870071
Fuck me 2.13 an hour should be fucking illegal, like look at the bigger picture here your bosses are the assholes not the niggers who beat the system
>>
>>733869242
This is how people end up on /pol/
>>
>>733870468
Actually not a bad idea. I work at a BBQ place. Probably a lot more blacks then other places in the area. It'd be hard to leave though, I have great rapport with my bosses and co-workers. Maybe just apply to a couple really high end spots that I couldn't turn down on the off chance they say yes.
>>
>>733870367
Nobody likes a mulatto =(
>>
>>733870566
I already posted this on /pol/ no responses.
>>
>>733870071
20% for some stupid fuck waiter carrying food? Jesus.
>>
>>733870778
Nigger detected.
>>
>>733870778
That's standard
>>
>>733870600
Worth a shot and 'fuck your bosses in friends trust me A month after you leave that place you won't ever think of those fuckers' again
>>
>>733869242
http://www.salon.com/2017/04/30/yes-black-people-do-tip-even-when-we-shouldnt-have-to/
>>
>>733869916

Haha, black people talking about getting better jobs. After 50 it's at least 10 after 100 the minimum is 20. When you work & get a high paying job, there are certain things like etiquette you have to learn. I love taking people out to eat and decide wether or not I'll hire them for my firm based on how they treat servers/bartenders. If they are assholes, I can replace them with someone with a comparable resume who isn't a piece of shit.

TL:DR :IF YOU CANT AFFORD TO TIP AT LEAST 20%, STAY YOUR ASS AT HOME AND COOK AND CLEAN YOUR OWN SHIT UP.
>>
>>733870909
beta cuck who tips 20% detected.

Seriously, unless I want to fuck the waiter or he gives like ridiculously good service, 15% is my standard. 10% if the service is shitty, 15% if it's good, upwards of that if it's really good.
>>
The crossed out 0 means the tip is on the table you jackass.
>>
ur a racist.
>>
File: 1456589364858.jpg (65KB, 552x528px) Image search: [Google]
1456589364858.jpg
65KB, 552x528px
>>733870966
>posting a salon article
>mfw
>>
>>733871036
Nigger confirmed.
>>
File: Von_luger.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Von_luger.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>733869242
I once built my own canoe, but it had a bit of a balance issue. So I painted it black, and it never tipped again.
>>
>>733871036
2nd this
>>
>>733871036
15% is totally okay with me. Even If I go way out of my way for you, I'll literally never be mad about 15%. It's when you ask me for 5 different dipping sauces, one at a time, and then ask for a manager because after you finish eating your entree you say it was bad and tip me 2%, then I get fucking pissed.
>>
>>733869242
well maybe you shouldn't have a nigger job, or be a nigger and other niggers might have more respect for you there kunta
>>
>>733871076
Except there was no tip on the table, you jackass
>>
>>733871036
I take 10%, double it, then round it up to the nearest 5. So, op's $53 would be $15.00.

I bet you count out pennies to hit 15% exactly, you poor nigger.
>>
>>733871151
died
>>
>>733869242
the restaurant industry is cucked by rich white retarded people, 90% of whom have inherited everything and earned nothing. Put the blame on the right people. The rich want this division so the focus is off of them
>>
4 niggers chimped out on me within a week. Got my NEET status thanks to those cunts.
>>
>>733871357
Nah I round up to the nearest dollar. You seriously fucking tip 20% + up to five dollars, you're retarded
>>
>>733871395
Seconded, seriously
>>
>>733869242
Maybe you should get a job where you're not subjected to being turned into a family's personal bitch boy for an hour. You know, like a real big boy job?
>>
>>733871357
You sound like my average white customer. I like you. I work my ass off providing top tier service for everyone who comes in. No matter what you request, I do everything I can to accomodate. I'll argue with the manager about comping a side you were not in love with, I'll only ring up a soda if you get that first and then ask for some other more expensive drink, I do all this shit because when someone goes out to eat, they should expect great food, without getting nickeled and dimed. I do this same shit for a black customer and then they leave me a couple dollars on a 50$ check.
>>
>>733871527
I also have a minimum drink tip of $3 each drink, and minimum $5 cabby tip.

> not a poor fag and like to treat the working man well

I also tip my Uber drivers $5.
>>
>>733871527

I bet all your food tastes like spit when you go out to eat.
>>
>>733869873
This is correct. Give them a chance, they will very quickly let you know if they're needy or if they're humans. If they're needy, they should get shit service. The sad thing is that even the ones that have worked customer service and know how shitty blacks tend to be are still shitty themselves, so fuck them.
>>
>>733871331
GUESS IT'S TIME TO GET A REAL JOB THEN.
>>
File: 1495500735232.png (29KB, 850x507px) Image search: [Google]
1495500735232.png
29KB, 850x507px
>people unironically tip and defend tipping
>omg I carried food I deserve MONEY
I would rather go into the kitchen and tip every person on the line 10% than give a nickel to a waitcuck. You soft faggots would not survive a single lunch on a line
>>
>>733871720
I'm 21, finance student. I'll be getting a "real" job in about a year.
Also, high end career waiters can clear 100K
>>
>>733871715
Because I tip 15% are you fucking serious? Look what OP said here >>733871289 what waiter gets mad about 15%, let alone spits in food, if they do that because they're crying they didn't get more than 15% they can actually go fuck themselves
>>
I'm black and I always tip when I go out to eat with my girlfriend. I usually tip $10, $20 if I'm really impressed with the service. It's stupid to generalize, I'm sure not every single white customer leaves a tip.
>>
>>733871688
That's just fucking excessive you loser, I wouldn't even tip that much on a date kek
>>
>>733869242
>did you know blacks are bad
>>>/pol/
Yes. Yes I did.

Join us, friend
>>
>>733870038
>English fag here
fuck you, nobody gives a shit what foreigners think about what we do here.

when i go to the UK, I'll act like you, and carry all my cultural customs to your place.
I'll demand ice cold beer.
I'll eat a steak with fork in left hand, knife in right, then cut a piece and transfer fork to right hand (thats an old custom to avoid toilet had, cigarette bundle of sticks).

I'll eat pizza with my hands (brit fags sometime use a fork and knife on pizza, for fucks sake).

and i'll eat the most london'ish food possible:
KEBAB
>>
>>733871688
Fuck tipping bartenders. In my area there are no good ones. Inattentive swine who get pissy if you keep downing your drinks before they can chat with their friends. The only good barkeep I had was a Korean girl who was just happy to be working. Tipped her $15 (drank alot) she felt bad lol. FUCK U YA DID A GOOD JOB TAKE THAT MONEY. She took the dough and thanked me like a million times lol.
>>
>>733871395
Exactly, how is it the customers responsibility to make up the difference your job refuses to pay you?
>>
>>733871817
Why don't you do that then? I tip the sushi chefs at the sushi bar, and I've requested part of my tip go to the kitchen in the past, but this was an unusual situation. (Restaurant in Middle East. Very fancy. Only customers in the place. Service and food impeccable. Tipped over 100%)
>>
>>733872057
>Implying you'll ever go on a date
>>
>>733871817
I was a cook for a while at a pizza place. It's a little harder in some ways. but also way easier in that you don't have to deal with asshole customers. You just make food and fuck around with the other cooks.
Also, you do a hell of a lot more than "carry food"
I bus my tables, take orders, explain ingredients in the dishes, give recommendations on food and beers, and make small talk with customers who want it.
>>733871925
It's true, probably 1 in 5 black customers is polite and tips well, and 1 in 10 white customers is a cockhole who leaves 10%. There are plenty of exceptions.
>>733872126
I actually agree, If I was paid a real wage and tipping was for great service I'd love it. But the fact is, we don't live in that world. If you don't tip It just means I served you for free.
>>
this bait again???

yes blacks are bad tippers.
yes, they yell at the movie screens.
yes, they bug out on street magic tricks...

and airline food?; what's up with that? its bad, amirite?!
>>
>>733871905

No because you said

>I round to the nearest dollar

So you would tip .50¢ on a 14.50 check to make it 15.00. A tip line is not to balance your goddamed checkbook. The people on the bottom check rounded to the nearest 10.
>>
>>733872085
Lol where did I say I don't tip in America of course I do, when I'm on holiday and I see a nice pretty waitress and know she's making less than a Mexican on a farm of course I feel bad for her and tip. I'm just pointing out from a culture that doesn't tip, that the whole concept is stupid, why should customers decide how much wait staff earn, pay them enough to fucking live on don't leave it up to all the idiot customers.
>>
also 20 year old student here. Ive worked as a busser for the past 3 or 4 years. first place i worked at was like yours op. shit pay with shit tips. try and apply at a country club or a fancy place. Our servers get 10$ an hour plus tips and don't ever have to deal with shit customers. Being a server isn't a bad job you just need to find a good place to work at
>>
>>733872266
No, I think he means he'd tip $3. On that. That's just embarrassing. I'd tip $5.

Btw, I'm American but live in Europe. I don't even tip where I live - it's not normal. But I'm in the USA a few times a year (in Wisconsin right now) and tip a lot so you can afford your health insurance you poor bastards.
>>
It's kinda like most black people have bad credit. It's just the way it is, bro.
>>
>>733872266
I use to round, but fuck that, reality kicks in.

when you round up, the server needs to go to the cashier manager whatever, and cash out, and box is cashing out fucking pennies and shit.

just put whatever 'full dollars' as tip.
its easier for them.

who gives a shit, really, restaurants are cool. if you dont want to tip, get food to go, or go to fast casual restaurant where tipping is not really expected.
>>
>>733871925
Overly generous guys can be just as bad. There's this dude at my old job who bought random women their stuff late at night like 9pm-2am.
>>
>>733872600
Bought what stuff?
>>
>>733872374
tipping just is...

when in rome, do as the romanians. britfag
>>
>>733869242
Because they can't tip with grubby stubs
>>
>>733869242
>Bait/10

Blacks and whites, listen up!!!

I'm white. Guess what? I don't tip ever.

Why the fuck would I pay some bottom feeder to serve me?

He's not the cook, or a delivery guy, or a cute waitress chick.

A dude that takes food to my fucking table.
>>
>>733872266
Maybe try going to the start of the conversation, where I said I tip 15%, anon said he bets I count pennies so it's exactly 15%, then I said no I round up to the dollar. So on a $32.78 bill, 15% is like $4.92 or something, that + bill is $37.70, so I leave $38.

Next time don't be a retard and read the whole conversation before posting your stupid shit
>>
>>733872600

I loved those people. Get them drunk, get whoever they are hittin on drunk $100 tip every time.
>>
>>733872789
Tip the chef then.
>>
>>733870214
He comprehended that you rely on people's spare change to survive.
You're just like a fucking hobo, except hobos don't cry and rant when somebody won't give them money for nothing.
>>
>>733872789

I bet you also enjoy Spitburgers.
>>
>>733872832
Is tip $10. Cash.
>>
>>733872750
>when in rome, do as the romanians
... so, live in a caravan and beg on the street?
>>
>>733871395
fuck off back to africa nigger
>>
>>733872975
30+%?? Is this bait or do you just like giving your money away?
>>
>>733872898

But...that, that's exactly what hobos do.
>>
>>733869242
Yes, I have a friend who used to wait tables, and she said the same thing: Black people are terrible tippers and also extraordinarily rude and bullying.
>>
>>733872728
It was a gas station so like alcohol, sratchers, snacks etc.
>>
Tipping is a retarded custom anyway. You'd be better off forgoing tips and asking for a raise.
>>
>>733869242
why not just get a real job that pays a proper salary? that or live in a non communist country where other citizens have to pay for each other to live
>>
>>733872789 >>733872898
I can break 1K in sales on a busy AF night, which means for about 6 hours I'm on my feet non stop, handling 20+ tables minimum over that time, taking orders, cleaning up after you, checking allergen information, even sometimes giving directions for non-locals. Yes, I carry your food. I also do a shit load of other things. If you want to be a cock like that, just try waiting tables for a while, it's exhausting. If Don't make at least 120$ on one of those nights, it wouldn't be close to worth it.
>>
>>733873096
The difference in tips is $4.66. How poor are you? I suppose you also drive around to find the gas station that's $.03 cheaper so you can save $3 filling your tank. Lol.
>>
>>733869689
Guess you haven't needed a refill in Australia, where tipping isn't a thing.
>>
>>733873233
People tip at gas stations? I've never heard of this.
>>
>>733873300
I also tipped the retarded guy who brought my groceries to my car the other day $5. He was really excited. Worth it to see.
>>
Also, just think of it this way, You can tip zero, and if you want good service, never ever go back to that restaurant, in addition to completely fucking over the person who probably does 60% of the labor for your table. Or, you can pay and extra few dollars, ensure your waiter earns an acceptable wage, because the cooks already do, and then come back and get great service every time.
>>
>>733873300
$4.66, okay. Multiply by however many times you go out to eat, also apply the same to drinking in bars, getting a cab, etc. All those $4.66's start to add up. And no driving around to look for gas is retarded.

It's like how my family was middle class, so we'd get some generic stuff but some brand name stuff. But I'd visit my rich friends house and they'd have nothing but generic. Because that's how you keep money, is by not giving it away when you don't fucking have to.
>>
>>733873459
Yeah, fuck America if this is true, that's too far.
>>
>>733873558
Our difference will never be more than $5. Usually less. And I don't look like a pleb by leaving $ fraction tips when I just leave multiples of $5 cash on the table.
>>
>>733873645
Only at non-self service places. You just pull up and they fill your tank. Even there it's usually just a buck or two.
>>
>>733873558
I'm doing quite well thank you. Grew up lower middle class and worked in restaurants. Now worth around $4M liquid and ~10M total. That's why I tip.
>>
>>733873459
Wtf you made me go read what I wrote lol no I said this dude waited be the lines in my gas station and if it was a girl he liked he'd buy her shit for her. I made no mention of tips in my original post bro. Oh but I did get tips often, just couldn't report it in my till.
>>
>>733873686
Give a fuck about looking like a pleb?

Besides more often than not it's all done on card anyway, I haven't paid or even tipped in cash in a really long time.
>>
>>733873740
In New Jersey? I thought they got rid of that.
>>
>>733869242
>I wouldn't call myself a racist.
>But seriously, FUCK black customers
That makes you racist.
>>
>>733873906
Maybe they did, It's been a while since I've been. I've never tipped at a gas station anywhere else.
>>
>>733873740
Even if it's only a buck or two, fuck that shit
>>
>>733873893
I try to always tip cash.
>>
Choosing not to tip in an industry where it is standard is a moral choice not to fuck over someone that you think that you are better than and can do nothing about your rudeness. I can be harsh with servers when they fuck up but I tip well because I'm from the working class and appreciate good work. As for those who think employers should be paying their servers 15 bucks an hour- that is impossible in an industry with razor thin profit margins and high competition. The reason that you can get good and plentiful servers is that they are incentivized to provide good service to recieve good tips. If you don't tip, you're just a piece of shit and all of your moral grandstanding does not detract from that.
>>
>>733873957
I don't hate black people, just serving them. They are usually demanding assholes, and then they tip like shit.
>>
>>733873740
Fuck that.

In New Jersey they don't allow you to pump your own gas. Prohibited by law.

Just like you can't get cigarettes at the self checkout. But you don't tip the cashier, do you?

So no fucking way am I giving Pedro a dollar for doing his fucking job. That's the gas station's responsibility.
>>
>>733874005
Why? I never even have cash anymore, I don't see the point tbh
>>
>>733873840
lol okai
>>
>>733874044
>In New Jersey they don't allow you to pump your own gas. Prohibited by law.
Holy shit, for real?
>>
>>733874024
Thanks. And yeah, restaurants profit margins are something like 2%, It's one of the lowest profit businesses, hence why it's also the worst to invest in. Something like 60% are out of business in a year.
>>
>>733874024
If every restaurant had to pay a living wage then every restaurant would be on a level playing field. They'd have to raise prices but that's fine. No more niggerly nontippers because there's no tip.
>>
>>733869242
The only thing I hate more than niggers are useless fucks like you who think their earnings are the clients' responsibilities, rather than the boss'. Like your job? Great! Hate the pay? Look for another job.
>>
>>733874169
Yep. Hefty fines levied on the station.
>>
>>733872243
That's nobody's problem but yours.
>>
>>733874044
I got tips at my gas station job usually about 4 times a week. It feels good. So now I randomly tip gas station workers too. I sold a lotto ticket that got $5,000 so the dude tipped me $100. Bought some new shoes thanks to that guy lol
>>
>>733874195
Seconded, like this is how the rest of the world does it, why don't we?
>>
>>733874101
Tipping cash for a server makes it harder to tax, for they can claim what they want to.
>>
>>733874275
What's the reason?
>>
>>733874024
In Europe you can make your profession to be a waiter and support a family. You get great service from professional waiters rather than some college student.
>>
>>733874034
>I don't hate black people, just serving them
"I don't hate black people, just being around them when they come to where I work as customers"

"otherwise, I love niggers"

FTFY
>>
>>733874248
Except that that's how it works in the US. Almost every restaurant pays the minimum for waiters of 2.13 an hour in VA. If you don't tip, I make nothing from busting my ass for you.
>>
>>733874315
Shit I didn't even know they got taxed on their tips, that's fucked up. I'm gonna try to remember to tip in cash next time I go out
>>
>>733874315
To a degree, If you report way under what you make, the IRS will come after you. Also, if you make a career of waiting, it's a good idea to report it all fot the sake of credit score.
>>
>>733874450
They actually get taxed on their receipts for the night, no matter what their tips were. So if no one tipped they'd actually lose money that night.
>>
>>733874450
>>733874503
>>
>>733874560
At my place, we tip out 3% of total sales to hosts and bartender. So, when I have a table of african americans tip nothing, I actually have to pay for 3% of their meal.
>>
>>733871006
Lmao. Hiring people based on how they treat their waiters. What do you work for a birthday costume service? What a shitty filter.
>>
>>733874291
This one time I got off work and a dude handed me a bottle of whiskey! People can be very nice and thoughtful. So I always pay that shit forward when I can.
>>
>>733874315
So let me get this straight - you tip these people in cash solely to grant them the ability to cheat on their taxes?

You're a fucking rebel without a clue, aren'tcha?
>>
File: shaggy.jpg (81KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
shaggy.jpg
81KB, 320x320px
>>733874645
>>
>>733874683
I've heard of this. It weeds out assholes. If they don't give a shit about the working man, they won't give a fuck about lower employees.
>>
>>733874560
>>733874645
Surely both of these are too retarded to actually be true, even in America?
>>
>>733874731
Ok mr gobernment man.
>>
>>733874318
Hell if I know. Drive through there occasionally and have to wait for some teeth-sucking negro to pump my shit.
>>
>>733874794
100% true. If I sell 1K in food/drinks in a night, I pay 20$ to the hosts, and 10$ to the bartender. not a ton, but it adds up.
>>
>>733874794
It was that way in MN. I just assumed it was a federal thing.
>>
USA. cucked by shit wages!

how the fuck did it ever become normal to subsidise wages from hard working peoples pockets?
>>
>>733874881
>>733874889
Surely it should be based on how much you actually get tipped, not based on how much people order? I just can't imagine that system ever making sense...
>>
>>733874801
You like those roads you drive on?

Those policemen that stop roving bands of niggers from hatefucking your family to death?

Pay your fucking taxes, you social parasite.
>>
>>733874893
In the US, food is cheaper when you eat out, and you pay the difference in tipping the waiter. If they were shit, you tip less, if they were great, you tip well. It incentivises hard work and menu knowlege. At least, that's the idea.
>>
>>733873287
It isn't worth it because you agreed to a job that pays nothing and expect customers to make up the difference.
That's ridiculous.

If you really csred you would fight to get paid a proper wage, but you know damn well you get more than minimum wage after tips so that would actually make your pay go down, but fkr some readon servants still cry and tell everybody they are hard done by and get no money.

Fuck you
>>
>>733875033
In reality it's just a way for the restaurant owner to get away with not paying their employees a living wage.
>>
>>733874969
People lie on how much they get tipped so the government set a minimum level.
>>
>>733874995
Can't tell if you're baiting or if you actually think the tax burden should be placed on poor as fuck waiters...
>>
>>733874969
The government expects you to earn a certain amount in tips. If you report under that, they assume you're not reporting it all.Tips are not a gift, they are earned income. Aka, in the unlikely scenario that no one tipped. The governement would think I'm under reporting my income by a lot and tax me on the income I never got.
>>
>tipping at all
yeah, no. if i'm gonna tip someone, it's the cook. you didn't cook anything, you just brought it over. even the dish boy works harder than you at the end of the day. maybe if you knew how to cook something a little fancier than instant noodles you'd have a job in the back where you wouldn't be next to useless
>>
>>733871006

You know how you SJW faggots always try to shame men about not "deserving" anything...yeah, that applies to you waitress cunts. You don't deserve a damn thing. What you earn is your problem, don't try and shame people into giving you charity money you stupid fuck.
>>
>>733874195
If every restaurant had to pay a living wage the restaurant industry would tank. Higher prices means more people stay home and cook. If you want to eat out and don't want to tip, go to fucking CrackDonalds like the niggers. If you want service, you pay for it. Otherwise you are essentially stealing other people's labor as an excuse to be a cheap piece of shit.
>>
>>733873287
>I do a lot of other things too
Thats work you little sook.
Do you think there are jobs where you get to do nothing?

All jobs require you to be doing work from start to finish.
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>733875134
>>733875182
All this bullshit dancing around the government and employees have to do, to preserve this silly system. They should just raise the minimum wage for waiters to be the same as for other jobs, save a lot of fucking time...
>>
>>733875215
Fuck you, I've done dishes. It's way easier than waiting. Other than the fack you smell like shit at the end of the night. And again, i've worked as a cook. They work about as hard. But already get a good wage.
>>
>>733875215
Have you ever tipped the chef? You know you can, right?
>>
>>733875182
Even more of a reason not to tip, then!
>>
>>733871395

This is true in so many area of life. Almost every problem faced by the lower classes, including the rise of identity politics faggotry as a distraction, leads back to the rich. They know they're the root of almost every problem so they divide us with petty faggotry that the plebs eat up.
>>
File: RzKk0Dd.jpg (133KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
RzKk0Dd.jpg
133KB, 612x612px
>>733869242

Ahahha OP.

Whip them fucking hostesses into shape.

Was waiter in San Diego for 2 years... By the water, so few niggers... when they came around we all said fuck no.

Literally made hostesses cry for seating me shitstains.

0 fucks given by anyone.
Mgmt looked the other way as I flipped out about niggers in my section. I literally gave them their "change" back every time.

niggers will never fit in
>>
>>733875239
I prefer how it is where I live in Europe. No tips. Professional waiters. Higher prices.

The USA is just incompetent and could never handle a system like this.
>>
>>733875033
I pay taxes, a lot of them. But I don't like the fact that I do. My roads are fucked, cops let the nigs do whatever they want, schools are a joke. All our taxes go towards these days is food stamps and welfare for scumbags
>>
>>733875263
So, Given after all the other shit I do, plus almost an hour of totally untipped work at 2.13 an hour after I'm cut, you think I should make 2.13 for sweeping, folding silverware, sorting dishes, cleaning tables, and washing equipment? Would you do any part of your job for that kind of pay?
>>
File: 1998798789.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1998798789.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
>>733869242
FUCK NIGGERS!
>>
>>733875315
probably not that good of a cook then if you got cut back to delivery dog
>>733875341
a few times actually, when the food was fucking great.
>>
>>733871688

You can vote and support a higher minimum wage to truly help the working man. As well as universal healthcare and a lot of other social programs. Waiters and waitresses, especially, are selfish entitled cunts that don't want the minimum wage raised so they can get fucked.
>>
>>733873554
>labor
Carrying plates is not labor
>>
>>733875491
No, your taxes go to your 18 aircraft carrier groups and corporate welfare for the defense companies.
>>
>>733875609
lol, sitting in an air conditioned office answering phones is considered 'labor' in this economy, carrying plates is at least more physically demanding than that
>>
>>733873840
Look everyone, this guys got a lambo
>>
>>733875315

Oh please you fucks aren't fooling anyone. Waiters and waitresses are pulling in 40-60K a year with all your tips (especially the ones you don't report to the IRS). You're making hundreds on the busy weekends and playing the victim as you SJW fucks tend to do.

So no, the Chef isn't making more than you and if anyone deserves a tip its the people doing the real work in the back.
>>
>>733870071
Get a better job.
>>
>>733875813
>better job
>student

Nice comprehension skills retard, there are no better jobs for the uneducated, especially when they have to fit round a school timetable
>>
>>733874184
Thats bullshit anon.
Restaurant margins are one of the highest. Factor in drinks which are generally 100% markup as well.

You Think that 10 dollar meal cost 8 dollars to make?
It didn't
>>
>>733875872
>for the uneducated
>uneducated
Yeah I think we were able to gather that from you being a waiter
>>
>>733875556
I was a cook at a different place. I just wanted to try something new.
>>733875609
well, it's not hard. And that's about 5% of my job.Dealing with assholes is my job. That and knowing the menu inside out, taking orders, giving them to the chef, getting you sauces and sides, cleaning whenever I'm not doing those things, cleaning your table when you leave, explaining ingredients etc. I've worked as a cook, cashier, waiter, barista, landscaper, and shift manager at a frozen yogurt place. And let me say waiter is the hardest one, tied with landscaping. The difference is that waiting is non-stop work, versus landscaping being bouts of extreme work and then nothing too hard for a while.
>>
>>733870631
For good reason. You can make more money bagging groceries.
>>
>>733869242
all men and women are created equal in the eyes of God
>>
>>733874399
Why would you agree to that?
Address the problem, dont beg for dollars and get angry when you don't get them
>>
>>733870966

>I told him that was a trick question: No black person has a favorite band, and if one did, I didn’t think it would be Radiohead.

>“black people don’t tip” is a pervasive stereotype

Good lord, even for Salon this article is a fucking joke.
>>
>>733875760
The chef's make about the same. Head cook for the shift, of which we have three, make quite a bit more.
>>
>>733875913
Plus labour, rent, maintenence, etc. Fucking google it you cuck.
>>
>>733875239
And that is why restaurants do not exist outside USA

You dumb fucking retard
>>
>>733876014
Except it's not begging, it's hard fucking work.
>>
>>733875605
I love it when morons say this shit. Minimum wage is directly tied to inflation.
Prices of everything raise, but people who worked hard to get real careers still make the same wages.
>>
>>733875959
I'm not OP or a waiter, just pointing out how stupid you sound. He's getting himself educated, better jobs are hopefully in the future for him, everyone's got to pay the bills in the meantime. If you've never worked a shitty job while studying you're either 15 or have a trust fund.
>>
>>733869242
the real faggot is you OP

fuck tipping

you faggots have enough income, but still, you complain about fucking EVERYTHING. Get a real job, stop bitching about it or just SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

I never tip because of whiny bitches like you
>>
>>733875508
No
Nobody thinks you should be paid that little. It shouldnt even be legal to do so.

You should work towards changing that problem rather than relying on uncertain handouts
>>
i worked in the food industry for many years every body knows blacks are cheap loud and always looking to pull one over.
so when the waiters got fucked over they will remember.
then when they come back they get the special sauce complements of the chef.
The movie Waiting is real as it can get
>>
>>733876250
weak troll attempt
>>
>>733876284
this
>>
>Muh trickle down economics

I can't even believe they're allowed to only pay waiters $2.13 and expect the customers to make up the difference. Fucking cunts.
>>
>>733875699
And?
Your still being a cry baby faggot claiming you labor when you perform services a robotic vacuum cleaner can do
>>
>>733876247
Thanks, I hopefully will be leaving in about a year.
I pay rent, tuition, and food. (Though I usually eat at work, with my discount. it's a bit cheaper than groceries.) I work about 25-30 hours a week during school and 40 in the summer
>>
>>733875872
Bullshit. Anywhere with ACTUAL minimum wage is flexible cuz its made for children like you
>>
i bet black people would tip if they had been given their 40 acres and a mule

whitey deserves this
>>
>>733869242
Its not the customers responsiblity to pay your wage, only the food they bought. Kill yourself you entitled wagie ragie.
>>
>>733869242
My girlfriend is a waitress and says the same thing about black people not tipping. She isn't racist or anything but she told me every time a black couple or whatever comes in the restaurant, nobody wants to serve them because they never tip. I personally hate niggers just because.
>>
OP is a whiny retarded faggot.
>>
>>733875971
Boo hoo.
I run a liquor store.
I do all that and heavy manual work on top.
I don't expect every customer to put money in my pocket
>>
The best tip I ever gave was $20 on a $45 meal. Steak was cooked exactly as I asked, the waiter attended to my needs as soon as possible, they were polite. Rare to get good service, when I do I tip 20% if I can.
>>
black people dont tip so white people can know what its like to work for free
>>
>>733876395
What's your job then anon? What do you do that's so important to society AND physically demanding??
>>
>>733876541
so you let some people take booze for free or a discount?
>>
>>733876096
So other businesses don't have those same overheads?
All business Do, and they don't run at a 100% markup.

This is the shit you get told so they can convince you it's ok to pay you in peanuts.
>>
>>733876573
white people owned slaves so black people could know what it was like to work
>>
>>733869689
>>733870120
>bitch about job
His job or the concept of tipping is not in question here.

It's the fact that of all people, nignogs are the ones that don't do it. They are horrible customers in general and it's the truth.
But you'll find some bullshit like #notallniggers to say so it's pointless.
>>
>>733876184
>hard work
Good one anon, my sides needed a workout
>>
>>733876609
>it is physically demanding to carry a plate or two
Are you 13 years old yes or no
>>
>>733876649
doesn't even make sense, africans always worked otherwise how would the tribes have survived the 3 million years since the dawn of tool use in south africa
>>
>>733876649
This
>>
>>733870071
You get minimum wage if tips don't cover your pay over how long you worked.
>>
>>733876732
Yeah and the stupid niggers are still living in mud huts
>>
>>733876624
In europe, they charge you more and tipping is optional. Same profit for the buisness, same wages for workers, but you lose the ability to pay more to a great worker or fuck over a shitty one. Thing is, in the US, when you tip a good waiter nothing, you're breaking with the social norm, and saying "I know you worked hard for me, but I'm a cheap POS and don't care if you make nothing tonight."
>>
>>733876732
>worked for 3 million years
>still live in mud huts
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh industry machine broke
>>
Niggers or not, you better be one fucking hot chick to expect some giant tip just because the meal was expensive..

Hell, fuck waiters, I'd rather leave a tip on the table for the people that have to deal with the plates and cleanup instead of refilling drinks and taking orders..
>>
>>733876609
You're literally retarded.
The cash goes in the register.
The price of the goods, why should I expect them to purchase their products and also give me money personally?
>>
>>733876726
>not responding to anything I say just making assumptions about what I mean

Didn't say carrying plates is physically demanding, I said MORE demanding than answering phones. I also asked what the fuck you do, I'll assume from the lack of answer that you sit in the basement collecting welfare or something.

And no I'm not 13
>>
>>733876741
I've worked a minimum wage mcjob. Probably half the effort I put in now. If I wanted minimum wage, I'd go back and do that again. Way easier.
>>
I used to serve for years. Shit ain't even hard kid. Fucking cry about more or kill yourself cuz nobody here cares
>>
>>733876611
>>733876850
>>
>>733876819
Well, look at europe, without murica they'd still be riding around on horses with no electricity.
>>
>>733876740
>>733876792
>>733876819

africa was civilized before northern europe was, just look at based roman history

the europeans showed up and stole the wealth of africa like the greedy niggers they are
>>
>>733876226

Being this fucking stupid...stop listening to conservatard talk radio you retard. It has never worked this way at any point in history and never will. Only reason your pathetic ass doesn't want it to rise is because "den dey might make as much as I do". Your wage will rise too you imbecile. Again, history proves you wrong you ignorant cuck.
>>
>>733876860

niggers don't tip

at chilis we called them canadians so we could talk shit about their nigger face right in front of them
>>
>>733876860
>>>/fit/
You might need a visit or two, bro.
>>
>>733876797
>worked hard
You're on a roll anon
>>
>>733876860
Well you sound like a whiny 13 year old bitchboi
>>
>>733875111
>>733875215
>>733870380
Gotta love the retards who belittle the job of a waiter and at the same time expect to get served as if they're kings.

Make fun of dustbin collectors too, despite the fact you'd drown in your own filth if they all decided to quit and just collect welfare.
>>
>>733876850
I agree tipping culture is stupid, we should be more like Europe. The difference in Europe is they don't have a different minimum wage for waiters, it's the same for everyone no matter what type of job. If we got rid of paying people $2.13 an hour, we could get rid of tipping too. What job would you ever do for that little money?
>>
>>733876974
post a picture of yourself with a timestamp and your post #, let's see what a big strong man you are
>>
>>733876543
This. I so rarely get good service. OK service will get 15-20%, but when it's good or great they usually get a fuck load more.
>>
>>733876860
You asked me what I Do, not the anon you just replied to.
You stupid fuck
>>
>>733876907
Cry me a river. Hundreds of years later and the majority of Africa is still mud hut fuck hole, while the rest of the world is advancing.
>>
Lol that sucks OP,
I serve at a banquet hall, make 13.75 an hour, and get tipped at least 250 a night. Stop working at a restaurant and go apply at a banquet hall. Same workload. Just no taking orders and much more money
>>
Too bad you're way below that 90k. Quit your job if a tip hurts you so bad. You'll keep being a "server" until you stop crying. You literally serve them. YOU'RE the house slave now.
>>
>>733876907
>not being able to defend yourself
>civilized

bur
>>
>>733877051
>Resorting to appearance-based insults because you got BTFO'd because you can't carry plates without panting
>>
>>733876860
My job is a little more effort than answering phones
Give me monies
>>
>>733876907
>hurr durr the egyptians were black
fuck off
>>
>>733877120
thank you for admitting that white people are thieving niggers
>>
>>733877105
Still no answer. Was I right about the basement and the welfare?
>>
>>733877168
lmao yea that's what I thought
>>
I always do ~20% because I don't know math :(

Basically if food is between $10 and $12.5 I'd do 10*.2+10=$12..

If food is between $12.5 and $15 I'd do 15*.2+15, which is 17

In the end I think it averages out to 20%.
I cannot do 15% because I don't know how to multiply. I won't do 10% because I think it's too low.

Fuck me right?
>>
>>733877182
if the egyptians weren't, the nubians certainly were, and the romans preferred nubians to germans every time
>>
>>733877026
Literally no job should pay that. Hence, tipping is NOT optional. Maybe a lower tip if I'm no good. You would be okay with tipping 0 if I cussed you out and never got your order right. But In the US, you're expected to pay them to work. Think of it this way, On a busy night, I work way harder, so, with tips, I make a lot more. When It's slow. I mostly sit on my ass and play on my phone, Thats when minimum wage is totally fair.
>>
>>733877025
>imblying
I just want my fucking food man, whether you suck up or not. I can even go get it myself, I have two legs.
>>
>>733877172
Again I'm not a waiter, just saying why are fatties sitting in a nice office with AC answering phones entitled to a higher minimum wage than people doing a little more work?
>>
>>733877025
Nobody's belittling the waiters, they are making fun of their entitled attitudes.
I hope you tip your dustbin collector, otherwise you're a hypocritical faggot
>>
>>733876797
I love how brainwashed this country is

literally working for chump change and hoping others top it up, whilst the business owners laugh at you for helping them earn even more.

>own business
>pay peanuts
>customers subsidise low wage 'cause freedom USA #1
>don't give healthcare benefits
>profit
>>
>>733877230
I mean at least I can carry something to the other side of a room without complaining about the "effort"
>>
>>733869242
People that have a job and beg for change is worse, the only tip i would give is to get a better fucking job.
>>
>>733877246
> 15*.2+15, which is 17
I meant 18.
Did I say I cant math?
>>
>>733877185
Niggers are thieving themselves. Give a little nigger kid an AK-47 to shoot up his family and other villages.
Nigger detected. I'm sorry your race is at the bottom of the food chain.
>>
>>733869242
Tips are for good service you dumb fuck, and the way you talk shit about your customers they sound right for not tipping. Its a privilege not a right.

Go ask your boss for a raise like everybody else if you want more money
>>
>>733877275
All jobs have quiet times, I've worked in hospitals and some night shifts I'm literally watching TV for hours while everyone's asleep. Still got paid the same though, it's the principle of getting guaranteed a certain amount of money for going to work. Maybe it works for you, great, but I'd fucking hate it.
>>
Every mofo gay server gets a five dollar tip from me. Wether it's a hundred dollars or 10 cents. Cause fuck you serve me my food bitches.
>>
>>733877026
If they don't make minimum wage with tips, the employer has to make up the difference.
They earn more than minimum wage which is why they won't do anything to change it, which I understand, but to then also carry on about being poor and mistreated is pathetic and but.
>>
>>733877026
Waiters don't have a different minimum wage...if the waiters wages + 2.13 does not equal 7.25 an hour the employer makes up the difference.....no matter what kind of job he/she does he/she will ALWAYS make minimum wage.
>>
>>733877399
nah im ashkenazim, we're top of the food chain you inferior gene nigger
>>
>>733870566

Living around blacks while not being black yourself will make you end up on /pol/ or with /pol/ views, like me.

Black people are the ultimate red pill creators. OP should be happy he doesn't live around niggers. He is bitching at just RUNNING INTO THEM, imagine if he actually lived around them.
>>
>>733869242
I guess making it an even $60 would have involved too much math
>>
File: 1276084855240.jpg (156KB, 928x472px) Image search: [Google]
1276084855240.jpg
156KB, 928x472px
>>733877185
>Always blame shift instead of manning up and taking responsibility
>Civilized

This is why you'll forever be the inferior race. Cause you cry FUCKING WHITEY instead of admitting your own shortcomings. One would expect men with such big benises to be men, not little pussies.
>>
>>733877321
It's illegal to pay dustbin collectors $2 an hour, that's the point retard
>>
File: the niggiest.jpg (3KB, 104x130px) Image search: [Google]
the niggiest.jpg
3KB, 104x130px
Just put those niggers in their place
>>
>>733877338

>Service need demanded
>Service need provided
>Business and customers shaft provider looking for employment
>Faggot neckbeard laughs at the employee

Neck yourself, you pretentious faggot. I bet you're a left leaning voter too.
>>
>>733877567
i have superior ashkenazim genes, stay mad inferior white nigger
>>
>>733877205
I already fucking said it you dumb cunt
I run a liquor store
You're going to need new carpet with all the tears your spilling
>>
>>733877550
This
>>
Get get get gethi
>>
>>733877512
How dare you. I am not a nigger.
>>
File: Hugh O'Neill, Earl of Tyrone.jpg (13KB, 268x376px) Image search: [Google]
Hugh O'Neill, Earl of Tyrone.jpg
13KB, 268x376px
>>733869242
I agree OP.

The only Tyrone that would tip well is the Earl of Tyrone.

Niggers are cancer.
>>
>>733877484
>>733877507
If this is true I'm never tipping again, for once the niggers may be onto something! Why not make the managers pay their staff better like they're supposed to...
>>
>>733869916
>Tells him to get educated
>Education requires money
>Niggers not tipping fucks his chance of getting education
Wow you may not be a shitskin but you sure act and think like one
>>
>>733870071
rofl that is a SHIT job. holy fuck
>>
>>733877668
inferior genes = nigger

just because you have white skin doesn't make you not a nigger
>>
>>733877614
I mean, you do have a false sense of superiority if you feel entitled to tips, so it's not like you're not pretentious.
>>
>>733877275
Minimum wage is fair when I earn less, but not when I earn more.

Servants attitude
>>
>>733877285
>I can even go get it myself, I have two legs.
There's places that let you do that.

>>733877321
>hypocritical
I don't make fun of any job on the world, neither do I tip. But I'm not American either. Nice projection though, hypocrite.
>>
>>733877642
>said your job in a post not replying to anyone
>expect me to know it's you

You're a big headed fucker aren't ya?
>>
>>733877297
They shouldn't be
That's servants fault for allowing an industry to pay them 2 dollars an hour

Youre arguing the wrong point
>>
>>733877868
I know, when I eat at those places, that's what I do.
>>
>>733877512
>It's a kike

/pol/ is always right, kek.
>>
>>733877923
lol okay I wonder how that would work

>service staff of America organize and go on national strike for better wages!
>literally millions of illegals waiting to take the job for pennies
>>
>>733877690
It's true..........the purpose of a tip is NOT to pay the waiter his wage....the business owner does that.....the purpose of a tip is To Insure Prompt service....TIPing is just to get the best service every time......
>>
>>733877988
its not my fault you're an inferior gene dumbshit cumskin nigger
>>
>>733877638
>A jew trying to bash whitey in defense of nignogs.

Color me surprised
>>
>>733877572
No, the point is it's also illegal to pay servants that.
If they don't make minimum imum wage with tips, they get paid the difference.

They do not earn less than minimum, that is illegal.
So tip your fucking dustbin collector you cunt
>>
So many of you losers keep saying
>Nah man they beat the system
>Tipping is stupid blame the employers
You faggots probably don't have jobs.
You just sit at home and watch anime and jerk off. Like really. Even if the act is stupid trying to rationalize not tipping makes you a piece of shit. The system is gay but it's even gayer to rationalize not helping others out. Also saying get a better job is a fucking joke. Getting a job isn't all willy nilly u losers. Just shows how much of children u all are.
>>
>>733878059
If waiters get their wages made up to minimum when nobody tips why the fuck do they look like you've stabbed their mother when you don't tip?
>>
>>733877297

Are you mentally challenged? Supply/demand. Supply better skills and you get paid more.
>>
>>733878090
lol buttflustered white monkey detected

stay poor, dumb and mad
>>
>>733877690
It is true.
Waiters don't want minimum wage because they earn more than that with tips.
Nobody knows why they also feel the need to tell everyone they earn nothing and are unfairly treated

Servants and taxi drivers are the only ones that do this
>>
>>733878140
Because they want more money like everyone else....why settle for minimum wage when you can get more? If I could guilt trip everyone into giving me tips I'd do it too....
>>
>>733878166
>phone slaves
>better skills

lol i bet you're a dumb inferior white nigger
>>
>>733878166
I think you're the retarded one if you don't think almost any waitress who isn't illegal couldn't answer phones in an office, what skills are needed for basic office work that aren't needed for service?
>>
>>733877891
Stupid fuck
Go get me a plate you faggot
>>
lol at the wagies arguing who has the better wagecuck slavecollar

it's like guppies saying they're the biggest fish in the bowl
>>
>>733869242
>i carried a heavy plate all by myself check me out
>gibs me free moneys cuz plate dragging is terribley soul crushing hard labour.
Your literally begging for peoples change and cry when they dont give you it.
If anyones the fucking nigger here its you trust me.
Belting on how the world owes you a living and a break because your a retard who didnt educate himself properly and ended up in a shitty dead end job where you still need to beg.
Get a fucking grip of yourself you whiney little bitch and apply yourself and maybe you can get a job with a real wage.
>>
>>733878410
if everybody applied themselves, could everybody get good jobs with real wages? would bad jobs cease to exist?
>>
>>733878259

Stop crying and go answer phones if you want what they are paid. You're the idiot not making the money. Not me.
>>
>>733878055
Tax department wonders how a business is operating with no registered employees

You don't have a lot of life experience do you?
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.