[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's see how smart /b/ is.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 4

File: Choose Wisely.jpg (136KB, 674x901px) Image search: [Google]
Choose Wisely.jpg
136KB, 674x901px
Let's see how smart /b/ is.
>>
gotta go with the x1 or x2 going with x2
>>
Anyone not picking the rats is fuckig retarded
>>
>>733670539
can the birds carry you away to a far away land away from the others?

if not, the rats.
>>
>>733670539
I tested this exact scenario in real life. Choose the 1000 US Marines
>>
>>733670816
i don't think that would work. Let's all agree that the fight is happening on an open field stretched about 7km and dense forest at the edges of the field. How will you survive?
>>
better go with 1k mices, i mean all other will get easily overrun by the mices (except the falcons)
>>
Well assuming everything doesn't just come at you at once, because then you're fucked, but depending, I'd choose the hawks for sure. If not them, then the rats.
>>
All of you are that fucking retarded holy shit... PICK THE GORILLAS
>>
>>733671100
>hurr durr gorilla has AOE attacks
no it hasnt you fucking moron
>>
>>733670539
50 hawks. Best choice by far. Great eyesight and can fly safely above the terrain. Nothing will get within 10 miles of you without you knowing about it. With 50 you can scout ahead in every direction and take the safest route. A human moving at walking pace all day can outpace everything but the wolves. The rats and gorillas will be lost within an hour, the bear and lion within the day. The crocodile isn't a threat if you avoid water and the human and the bull can be dodged with aerial surveillance. In a pinch a swarm of hawks can claw the eyes out of a human, bear, or bull pretty easily.

The only real threat here is the wolves. Wolves have a lot of endurance and can track exceptionally well. Their numbers make even suicide blinding attacks by hawks impractical. It will take luck to avoid the wolves but it is still the best chance.
>>
>>733671100
the gorillas would get overrun by the rats, before you even consider the others.
>>
>>733670773
Maybe rats if you are locked in a room. But you can outrun rats without even trying.
>>
I choose the alligators. One of them will be friendly, while 8 will be hostile. My alligator will fend then off while I get the hell away,
>>
The only viable rat strategy would be to find a cave and hide behind them. Preferably using darkness to their advantage. Still I doubt 1000 rats could take down the rest of the animals.
>>
Hawks for sure. Everything else is l stuck on the ground, the hawks have the advantage of being able to attack without being attacked with the exception of the guy with a gun. However, as the only one able to attack the hawks directly he would be the first to be killed by them.
>>
X1 .

If you choose ANY other choice to
protect you then X1 would kill you
at a range beyond their ability to protect you .

X1 can kill ANY of the others .
The only others that have a practical chance
of killing X1 can only do so under certain conditions or in a way that's to slow to protect
against it .
>>
>>733671812
He could get swarmed by the birds; not much could be done about that, provided he has a rifle and no shotgun.
>>
>>733671015
Oh no, I'm assuming you're in the middle of what >>733670938 described and literally everything in OP's pic is coming to get you in the center of that field.

>>733671302
Safest route to what? They're all coming after you to kill you. Your pick has to kill them.

in all honesty though the question is retarded. There's no right answer unless the hunter has a fully automatic weapon and lots of ammo. Wolves would be the best pic if they gave you like 40 of them
>>
Crocodiles: Another solid choice.

You get 9 of them. Depending on the species, gender, and maturity that could easily be over 18,000 pounds of apex predator. Half again as much as the largest kodiak bear. With a thick leather hide and retractable eyes crocodiles have little to fear from the rest of the list. Even the rifle would require careful shot placement. They can swim faster than some of these animals can move on land and do so with enough endurance to swim hundreds of miles. This is how their native range stretches from australia all the way to india, with sightings as far as the philippines. An extra 200 pound man on their back would be no inconvenience. Assuming you had access to any large body of water they could carry you to safety and organize a defense. Only the hawks pose a threat. One I am honestly not sure how to counter.
>>
>>733671452
I'm surprised no one has come to combat my use of a technicality. I guess I win.
>>
>>733671452
kek with that logic, choose the human.
>>
>>733671892
If he has a rifle he is completely fucked by everything because precision counts and he would just get swarmed, if he has a shotgun he could fight off some rats and birds, but would still be swarmed in seconds.
>>733671812
A complete retard for thinking the gunman is the best choice
>>
dudos, pick the human. he have unlimited ammo and a fully automatic rifle.
>>
>>733670539
50 raptors
>>
>>733672149
But there aren't 9 humans; there are nine alligators.
>>
>>733670671
I don't think Harambe is going to stand a chance against that rifle.
>>
>>733671977
Oh, I think you're fucked then. I imagine most things are going to converge in roughly the same time, at least too quickly to fend off any consecutive attackers.

You could choose the hawks and then climb a big tree (too big for the lion) if you could get to the edge. Maybe if possible, choose a section with a weaker predator like the hunter or something the hawks can take out. The only threats would be the rats and hunter. The hawks could easily take out the hunter and you could just kick and chuck the rats off the tree. Instant death for them probably.
>>
>>733671812
Even semi auto 308 he would be hard pressed to kill the wolves if they attacked at once. Let alone the crocodiles or bulls. Arguably defenseless against the rats. Hawks could blind him with minimal casualties. From there it is just a matter of keeping yourself out of rifle range.
>>
>>733671977
"There's no right answer unless the hunter has a fully automatic weapon and lots of ammo. "

DING ! WINNER !
No matter what -if this is the case and you choose to have X1 be one of the 8 trying to kill
you then you loose .
You HAVE to choose X1 to defend you because
if he's one of you're 8 enemies then you don't stand a chance . You would instantly loose .
>>
>>733670539
Gotta go with wolves, gorilla can take like two at a time while the rest fuck 'em up
The rest is simple hunting tactics
>>
>>733670539
I choose x9 and i am in the water 12 feet+ deep.
>>
>>733672357
While you are trying to take down one gorilla, or bull or croc or any large animal you would be swarmed by the others. The wolves would come at you too fast and from too many directions to aim before one is at your throat. He would be helpless when trying to kill of the hawks. Of all the choices on that list the human is the worst.
>>
>>733670539
Rats obviously. all they gotta do is 'protect' you. Have them swarm all over you and form a giant ball and then roll the fuck away.

Game over faggots.
>>
>>733672339
Your idea implies that the friendly and non friendly entities will be from the same specie. So by that logic, the best choice is the human since there is only one, which means the human is your friend without any enemy.
>>
>>733670539
I would NOT want to fight a thousand rats. That's for sure.
>>
File: barbara-3.jpg (38KB, 678x509px) Image search: [Google]
barbara-3.jpg
38KB, 678x509px
>>733670539
the human has access to technology. a home, a vehicle, weaponry and traps/poisons? the only true danger at this point is the rats, and that's only because 1000 rat corpses can get diseasey.
>>
>>733672650
or even possibly that you would be the enemy, being the other human. in which case would mean that is a terrible choice. so idk.
>>
>>733672701
This. Every choice is a losing situation. Of all the ways those animals could kill me, being swarmed by rats is possibly the worst. I would have to go with rats as my protectors not because they would win, but because they would not come for me.
>>
File: comrat.jpg (17KB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
comrat.jpg
17KB, 400x258px
>>733672701
forgot image

also, rats would serve nicely as a distraction for all the other animals
>>
>>733670539
If the human has a flamethrower, I'd go with him.
If it's just the human, no weapons or tools, I'd go with the thousand rats.
If anything, they'd be a decent distraction while I get away from that mess.
>>
>>733670539
1 Human i choose Chuck Norris gg i live.
>>
>>733671977
>Safest route to what? They're all coming after you to kill you. Your pick has to kill them.
Not really. Get 200 miles out. What are they going to do, travel the world trying to find you? You can pick em off one by one if they ever get close.

>>733672403
Rats can walk away from an impact at terminal velocity. The smaller an animal is the less fall damage they take. Rats are unphased, a cat might break a leg, a human will die, a horse goes splat.

>>733672490
Not really true. Unless he starts out within a couple hundred yards you can easily avoid him. Hell you could hide behind the corpse of a crocodile or bull, he won't have enough penetration to do much harm.
>>
>>733672630
X1 fires a high powered rifle or
shotgun slug at the center of the
giant ball .
It easily penetrates the swarms AND
the one protected by it .
According to YOUR rules-ALL
other choices will attack .
INCLUDING X1 .
>>
>>733672650
"One will try to protect you... The other 8 will try to kill you"

It says nothing about boxes; it simply implies there ARE 9 things, and that 8 are enemies.
There aren't 9 humans; that means you can not escape the original meaning of the text. There are no other qualifiers. Therefore, I win.
>>
is not that hard only pick the wiser choice and you going to be ok theres no loser here and dont forget is a family game so plz no need to yell and say bad thing to other we are a family connected by the internet lets be happy and stay together
>>
>>733672969
i didn't say anything about boxes either
>>
>>733672950
Fine let's assume that he could penetrate a ball of 1000 fucking rats. . .dispatch 20 rats at him and keep the remaining 980 as armor/mobility. Not much of an issue
Rats still win faggot.
>>
You know you're a human too, right? Fully capable of using your own guns. I have enough ammo on hand to take out most of this list provided I stay on land. and a motorcycle helmet to protect against diving hawks. A guy with a thick jacket and bike helmet riding a crocodile in a protective ring of 8 other crocodiles, shooting an ar into a swarm of hawks has a pretty good chance of surviving.
>>
>>733673101
No you didn't. It's just hard to send my thought process to another human bean over the internet, and because I'm on my phone I can't look at what you said and wrote at the same time (which makes it even harder). The real emphasis belongs on NINE.

Also, 9/3=3. Illuminati.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKYkH8D1I9k
>>
>>733673164
"Fine let's assume that he could penetrate a ball of 1000 fucking rats. . .dispatch 20 rats at him and keep the remaining 980 as armor/mobility. Not much of an issue
Rats still win "

NO-if the ball is penetrated then
the rats have FAILED to protect you .
That's not a win .
It doesn't matter if the rats could kill the aggressor -the one they were supposed to defend is still DEAD .
>>
Why are people referring to the choices by the quantity? That's fucking retarded. X1? Say the fucking hunter. Anyways...

Rats x1000
-Many, easily swarmable, hard to manage, can take down even the largest creatures, each death is expendable
-Ineffective against air, Highly effective against any ground, maybe except croc/alligator

Bears x3
-Tough, Slow to kill, Ineffective against air

Hawks x50
-Fucking 50, Hard to kill, Effective against probably all, Fucking 50 of them Jesus, Fast, Long range, Hard to counter, come from all directions

Wolves x15
-Fast, Teamwork, Probably would suffer fatalities against larger predators but would still win, Ineffective against air, Cunning

Hunter x1
-According to pic, has a semi-auto rifle
-Either way, unless he has unlimited ammo AND a fully-auto hi-cap machine gun, not effective against EVERYTHING at once
-great range
-human intelligence assuming he is smart
-Maybe other tricks up his sleeves?
-Probably couldn't stop 3 bears coming after, like bears can take more than one hit
-Can make dumbfuck human mistakes

Water buffalo or whatever x7
-Big, Strong, Hard to maneuver, Ineffective against air, not agile, Unstoppable in terms of force

Lions x3
-Fast, Tough, Leaping and shit, Ineffective against air
-Only 3, Teamwork, Cunning

Alligator/Croc x9
-Tough
-Strong
-Slow
-Low agility
-Tough skin

Harambe x2
-Easily killed by zoo officials
-Tough
-Agility
-Only 2
-will steal your bike and car stereo

>>733672919
Well if you chuck the rats well enough maybe. Maybe you could quick snap their necks or smash them against the tree branch/trunk. Also they would only definitely survive fall damage if they have Commando Pro unlocked and activated.
>>
jackdisastrousfusionstrengthacidicstuffingtaxonedgywhizAkbarstuffysoxDuvallsnuffstuffysufferrightnessinjuriousthreeWhoopiworkobjetinjuryonlysassyInuitDugtriowithinskoolWilcoxwillWhoopioutputopioidsOswaltpushedkhakisOcalainks
>>
>>733670539
I would still choose the human. It only says how many help me, not what kind of human though. I'ld get a navy seal with two aa12 shotguns and over 10,000 shells, all of which are loaded into 20 round drum mags. He would also be a doomsday prepper with a giant mote around his house which would kill the wolves, bears, cows, and crocs. If that doesnt kill them then we just shoot them. We shoot the other four groups because their abilities easily get them over the mote. We have fully auto shotties because the spread will hit the rats and hawks while the firepower deals with the lions and gorillas. It goes like this: Wake up, go out to balcony, prepare our weapons, annihilate, feast like gods that night.
>>
>>733672950
I doubt that. Each rat is like a 3x3x7 inch sack of flesh. That is 63,000 cubic inches. That would be a minimum of 24 inches of penetration, assuming you could aim at the proper point without being able to see through the rats.
>>
>>733673435
Nigga ain't no human with a gun gonna be shooting at a fucking rat ball when there are 20 motherfucking rats running at him. He's gonna be shooting at his feet until they rip his eyes out or crawl up his butthole.
>>
>>733672630
But rats don't and definitely WOULDN'T do that. If you say you could train them, then you could train the hunter to be super fast, accurate, and deadly enough to kill everything with one shot at a far range. You could train the hawks to fly you away. You could train x to do y.

Right creature, wrong reason.
>>
>>733673435
>firing blindly through cover
>penetrating 24 inches of flesh
>still haven't dealt with the majority of the rats
>>
>>733673579
Also: The mote has spikes and we can light it on fire
>>
>>733673579
As long as we are taking creative license I will pick gorillas but make them 80 feet tall. One kong to protect me and one to wipe out the challengers.
>>
>>733673703
Depends on the rules of the game I suppose. Are the beasts at your command? Or do they just bumble around? If they are resorting to instinct alone, it's not much of a game. Who the fuck knows what would happen in that case (probably not much, everything would run the fuck away from everything else)
>>
>>733673540
rifle is lever action
hunter has no knowledge of basic shooting fundamentals (just fucking look at his stance)
hunter blows dick
>>
>>733673540
>fall damage

I both love and hate when I do stuff like this, saying I have 25 coins instead of $.25 or something similar. The one that comes to mind; I tend to refer to finding my way through a crowd or wooded area as "pathfinding", as you would say in a video game.
>>
>>733672950
Or just hide behind a tree for 30 seconds while hawks dive down and claw out his eyes.
>>
OP here. just wanted to say thanks. you guys have done 80% of my assignment. have a nice day
>>
>>733673917
Mine was still realistic if not unusual though.
>>
>>733673579
First,
>moat

Second, you're inventing an entirely new scenario. The human could be the president and let you into the PEOC bunker or something. It could be an astronaut that takes you into space or a fighter pilot that sits you in an F35 80k feet ASL. It's obviously just a hunter, not just a human. Also most animals can swim. ALSO dual wielding AA12s is probably not the best. Might as well just get an M134 or something or M2 .50 cal. There are plenty of better options. Hell, an army tank operator inside an 80 ton hunk of steel? Good luck to all the animals trying to overtake that.

>tl;dr HUNTER, not human, loses
>>
>>733674147
Any teacher that assigns some shit like this should be fired. Any student who can't solve it on his/her own should be failed.
>>
>>733674147
Explain assignment
>>
>>733674248
>>733674254
This is a creative project about how human minds when faced with a problem think together. i chose social media as a platform (4chan) i will use some of what you have said and your replies together with my study
>>
>>733674185
rats could probably over take a tank.
>>
>>733674147
>full of shit
>>
>>733674248
>>733674254
>>733674353
Just some dude claiming random shit to derail the thread.
>>
>>733674353
>be teacher
>steal meme off facebook
>lolol so hip
>no effort
>assign to students about some bullshit about using your brain like any assignment should
>grade assignment based on edgy responses
>complain about how teachers don't get paid well enough
>>
>>733674474
i chose the meme. everyone has to come up with their own ideas
>>
>>733673712
>firing blindly through cover
SHOOT the ball . DUH .

>penetrating 24 inches of flesh
Yup . Very possible .
Click . BANG . Dead .
Getting rats to stay EXACTLY at that
depth-no so much .
>still haven't dealt with the majority of the rats

Don't have to . If X1 can kill the defended target
without even factoring in the other 7 then the point is proven .
>>
1000 rats can kill one man with a gun.
>>
>>733674474
A bit off-topic, but the one teacher I know very well doesn't, and I've heard that others on the school have similar pay with similar circumstances.
>>
>>733674185
No one gun for me and one for him. Also aa12s have little to no recoil. Also who said i filled it with water? Also point is: humans win. If all else fails, we just get in vehicle and run away while shooting them. And even if it is just a hunter, that still doesnt explain his background or whats in his armory which i chose to be navy seal and the worlds best shotguns. Also: MOTE MOTE MOTE MOTE MOTE MOTE MOTE MOTE MOTE MOTE MOTE MOTE MOTE MOTE MOTE :p
>>
>>733674361
I don't think so. Any modern tank is able to provide a sealed environment in order to protect from chemical threats. Not much in the way of exposed tubes or wiring either. Even if the tank were stopped I doubt 1000 rats wedged in the tracks would prevent movement. The only hope would be to attempt to clog the air intake. Not an easy task considering they are designed to function despite being lit on fire with a molotov or napalm.
>>
>>733674361
I would just get an armored truck and mow them down
>>
>>733674790
Motes of Air, Motes of Fire, Motes of Earth? Which one?
>>
I think i would go for the x15 wolves, they would have a great pack tactic and will fight like mad men to protect their leader
>>
>>733673359
lol that movie was so cheesey
>>
>>733674361
We are getting off topic but maybe.
You take an Abrams, typical American tank, 136,000 lbs. Take 1000 rats, that means each rat has to lift 136 lbs just to move the tank, which isn't gonna happen. The tank is built to withstand dust, dirt, shock, fire, extreme heat/cold, water, limited submergence, as well as explosive impact. I'm sure the rats won't be an issue especially if the tank can at least drive, if not fire. Any rats that slowly trickle in, you could just punch to death.

>>733674534
Way to steal and not perform your assignment
>why are my loans so high?
>why does no one validate my education?
>why does my bullshit degree not mean anything?

>>733674743
Get compensated? Some do, some don't but depends. My university which was pretty small and a state one, had tons of professors that made 70-120k, which was around the top of the payscale. Stuff like high school, junior high, and elementary, not surprising if they're not paid like above 50k.

>>733674790
You're retarded and a faggot. You can't just make shit up that puts you in a great advantage. Now you have a vehicle? Well just get in the first place. Navy SEAL isn't a hunter, it's a Navy SEAL. If they wanted Navy SEAL, the pic would be of a Navy SEAL. The pic is a hunter obviously. A regular hunter, not a pic of a SEAL. Plus assuming the hunter is a SEAL, that doesn't mean he would have access to SEAL weaponry. Plus an AA12 is limited by it's fire output. Killing 1000+ animals swarming you at once takes a lot more firepower than just 2x AA12s firing shotgun shells. Good luck stopping the bears and shit.

And it's moat. That's not arguable. If I spelled your name wrong and insisted you were wrong, I'd still be wrong. You're not pissing me off, I'm just trying to help you not look retarded in the future.
>:p
>>
>>733674790
>world's best shotguns
Then why didn't you specific saiga 12?
>>
rats or birds win no matter what, unless human can just open fire on me in a big ass field, thats not to say that human is bet option to pick either cuz he stands no chance vs the other 8 if he is chosen.
>>
>>733675117
Im studying psychology first year, there's obviously more to my assignment but you guys did help out so cheers
>>
>>733675197
Yeah human is a wasted choice. Unless you are like on a football field sized arena and he can just shoot you at the beginning.
>>
>>733675231
Good luck finding a job. Not trying to be an ass, but seriously. You're gonna need a graduate degree to get anything good. Seriously reconsider. Maybe just choose it as a minor while you have time.
>>
>Pick birds
>Kill hunter, take gun and ammo
>pick off wolves using birds to alert when they get close
>use 20 birds to work in groups of 2 to dive down and blind remaining animals
>rats kill you as soon as you need to sleep
>>
>>733675470
Its just a troll. He knew it'd trigger the natural /b/ stem bias. OP went to bed ages ago. No school would accept this memeshit as an assignment.
>>
>>733675470
I'm very passionate in what i chose. i want to get a doctorate within this field. Parents said i can live with them until im done studying, i gotta part time job at a sports store so life is good.. for now
>>
>>733675563
>>
>>733672602
That's assuming all animals are coming at you at the same time. And even if they are, they will be busy killing each other. Given enough time, the human can arm traps, find a good hiding spot, and make a plan. Unless you're stuck with an inbred horsefucker, the human is the smartest one there or are you're really going to send a random idiot out there with only a gun against 3 bears? Not even an inbred horsefucker would be that unprepared.
>>
There is absolutely no evidence that x1 is not a terminator. Specifically a T-1000. This is why I choose him.
>>
>>733670539
You have to choose the dude. If not you're dead. He will kill you
>>
>>733675613
Probably. I mean some gen-ed courses I took were a joke. A friend who was a sports admin major had an assignment to create a fake football team. Jersey, player names, host city, etc. Everything is made up completely. No wrong answers. Bullshit. An intro criminal justice course I took had an assignment that was basically copying info about criminal justice jobs (verbatim even) from like the BLS website or agency websites and putting them in a PowerPoint and teaching the class about requirements, job duties, etc. Needless to say, some brain dead retarded couldn't even do that properly. So I wouldn't be surprised if this was a legit assignment.

>>733675649
Okay man, good luck. Hope it works out. If it doesn't, don't say no one warned you. But people are passionate about art but there are a lot of starving artists. I'm in comp sci and I finally got a good job but even that was rough getting a job and I had years of previous experience on top of a degree.
>>
>>733672107
holy shit the crocs could swim you away from the rats

it's gotta be the crocs swimming me at clipper pace to safety :)

what a comfy fantasy
>>
>>733670539
Seven bulls easily

>1,000 Rats.
Fuck off with that meme tier bullshit. Anyone picking the rats is a moron.

>3 Bears
Tough but 7 Bulls actively "trying to protect me" would be enough sheer mass to keep them at bay, some bulls are going to get injured but they could gore/cripple the bears.

>50 Large birds.
Meh

>15 Wolves
Another big problem but once again the sheer mass of angry bull is going to make it hard for them to pick one from the herd. Usually wolves will harry and harass a herd until they can get a calf or a weak link. 7 bulls are going to fuck them up.

>1xHunter
I sure hope he can run fast.

>3 Lions
Same as the wolves but meaner, on the other hand they're outnumbered and outweighed.

>9x Crocs
We just don't go near the water.

>2xHarambes
Tough but there's not enough to stop 7 bulls.
>>
>>733671281
what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>733670539

Rats. Nothing can stop that many rats hell bent on destruction
>>
>>733676914
the bulls cannot protect you from 1000 rats
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.