[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would the world be like if all Muslim suddenly died?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_9015.jpg (43KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9015.jpg
43KB, 480x410px
What would the world be like if all Muslim suddenly died?
>>
>>733620446
Not all that different, there'd suddenly be a new minority to hate on. Although there would be less bombings and the world would be a better place. (Mostly just due to lowering of population and freeing of space.)
>>
Oh, I imagine the Americans will pick a fight with somebody else and carry on as usual.

America's top export is weapons. A peaceful world is not in their best interest. Or hadn't you noticed?
>>
For a brief time they would smell even worse
>>
>>733620446
there'd be a lot of oil up for grabs
>>
File: IMG_9086.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9086.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>733620729
>>
Not much. The greatest minds of the world aren't usually Muslim.
>>
it would be awesome, truly great.
>>
File: 1495056370629-b.jpg (72KB, 640x765px) Image search: [Google]
1495056370629-b.jpg
72KB, 640x765px
>>733620729
Kek
>>
>>733620695
American here.
Naturally we'd probably start world war III with Russia fighting over the unclaimed oil in the Middle East.
>>
>>733620695
>America's top export is weapons.
Not even in the top 30, try again
>>
>>733620695
Ya I hate how Americans are always flying planes into buildings, suicide bombing concerts, murdering cartoonists, cutting of girls clits, throwing acid in people's face, keeping children as sex slaves, stoning people for blasphemy, throwing gays from rooftops. Damn Americans
>>
>>733620695
Just had that 110 billion dollar deal with Saudi Arabia. MHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>733621073

Were hoping with Trump that the No. 1 export will be mexicans and arabs
>>
>>733621416
I live in California, there are Mexicans everywhere, but I don't really mind them much, they have good food. I would much rather live near Mexicans than Muslims. I never liked Trump, but Hillary sucked too
>>
>>733620446
>>733620446
>>733620446
pretty quiet, there would be almost nothing on the news to report
>>
File: IMG_0276.jpg (1MB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.jpg
1MB, 3088x2320px
>>733620446
Probably kill myself after engaging in some necrophiliac actions because my perfect fuck toy would be dead
>>
>>733621909
spics are far nastier & have lots of gangs & crime
>>
P E A C E F U L
>>
mad dash for free oil
>>
Which muslims we talking? half muslims? full muslims? practising ones? muslims in name? sunnis shias?

I hope you slowly realise how fucking stupid your question is?
>>
>>733621059
Ye, i can confirm this guy is American, good thinking brother
>>
There would be a worldwide conflict of nations trying to capture the suddenly empty countries for natural resources.
>>
>>733620446

The world would be peaceful, less crowded by retards, peace and prosperity would slowly trickle into poor and troubled areas.

Mankind would for once be able to sleep easy and trouble its mind less with what the religious barbarians of the world are cooking up.

Things would actually be pretty good for once.
>>
>>733623676
>>733623676
Is this bait? What the fuck is a half-Muslim? Are there half mormons? Muslims are people who believe in and practice Islam. Those are the people I am talking about. People who were raised Muslim, but no longer believe in the religion aren't muslims anymore. Your religion isn't set by what your parents are, it is set by what you are
>>
>>733620446
Muslimless
>>
>>733623855
Most "Muslim countries" wouldn't be empty. There are multiple non-Muslim minority groups that live in those countries
>>
>>733624044
Yeah, but there are those who practise [insert religion] to the letter, and those who might just pray five times a day or fast or something.

who's dying here? If it's all of them, then you risk losing more than just people.
>>
>>733624164
Kekful
>>
>>733624237
To add to this, let's assume the oil baron rich dudes die and all that. What happens to their money? America doesn't just suddenly "get it". There's going to be stacked wars all over the place from superpowers claiming "right" to that fortune.
>>
>>733620446
Safer.
>>
>>733622260
any advice on how to land a hoejabi?
>>
>>733624237
I guess the question would include anybody who identifies as a Muslim. So it would include jihadists, islamists, and moderates.

What do you mean "losing more than just people"
>>
>>733624520
As a wife/long term relationship or as a throw away?
>>
>>733624520
Yeah, don't browse /b/. The idea that you'll get pertinent information that you can use on real human beings is already at a loss with you, because you're asking how to court a person who follows an ideology that doesn't inherently dictate their behaviour.

Unless you're over 6ft (if you're white)
>>
>>733624644
fuckbuddy
>>
>>733624558

See
>>733624336
>>
>>733624336
Why would America get it? I guess the property of the dead would be determined by each deceased person's laws in their nation. I'm sure every nation already has laws set regarding property rights
>>
Cockroaches help the envoriment out you silly goose
>>
A new age of Imperialism and mass migration.

China/India would probably expand into south/central Asia and Indonesia/burma. This would ease overpopulation

North Africa would probably fall back under European hegemony as would oil rich parts of Arabia.

Israel would probably. Expand into Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Egypt.

Greeks and Armenians would probably carve up turkey.

Russia would probably retake arts of the USSR.

Could spark WW3, or could be a golden age.
>>
>>733624336
I obviously understand that such a huge number of people dying would create some amount of chaos around the world. I also think it was obvious that the question was designed to talk about how many violent problems are caused because of radical muslims. I think the world would be a safer place if this huge number of radicals died. Obviously I don't think all Muslims are terrorists, but this jihadi problem is getting really out of hand.
>>
>>733624877
It would be a truly wonderful world if all people thought this way.

The money would firstly go towards appropriately disposing of the bodies (burials etc.).

This would be followed by an incredibly lengthy investigation into why this has happened.

This is then followed by speculation and ultimately a solemn realisation that "anyone can be next".

All the while, the superpowers are using whatever legal loopholes to acquire the money.

Eventually, anarchy kicks in:

"1 bn people (let's assume 600 million muslims aren't practising, to be pessimistic) just died. What if atheists are next?! What if we [religion] are next?!"

Cue the destruction of the world.
>>
>>733625015
This was well thought out
>>
>>733625336
The jihadi problem is definitely a problem. But it's only because of the spontaneity of the attacks and the instant number of casualties. However (and maybe i'll eat my words one day), it's no way near as big as other more prominent issues that aren't being dealt with.

Jihadism is an issue because you see it happen. Domestic violence (and murder) is a REAL problem. Paedophilia is a serious problem. If we're to class rape as a fate the same/worse than death, Christian ministers and religious figures are a bigger problem than these other terrorist peoples.

and the age old, America has killed far more innocents than all of islamic radical terrorism ever has.
>>
>>733625451
Thank you. It's always nice to get a compliment on 4chan lol
>>
>>733625371
You take things very literally, which is not to say that you are wrong.

When someone asks, "what would you do if you could turn invisible?" You seem like the kind of person who says, "nothing, because if I was invisible the light beams would be reflecting away from me, so I would be blind."

I like that you really thought out your answers, and you have really good points, but the question was really just to talk about how much I hate jihadists. I still like that you argued well without simply saying "kill yourself faggot"
>>
>>733626115
I recently played Nier, which addresses something very similar.

It's surprising what losing almost 2/7 of the world population would do.

Plus, I hate jihadists too. However, I'd rather encourage an interesting and (~rational) conversation and thought process, than blindly encourage hate against 2/7 of the world's population.
>>
>>733625753
I agree that there a lot of problems in the world, but this one seems extra horrible. Rapes and murders are a dark side of human nature, and will probably never fully go away. Suicide bombing children, and other such Islamist barbarism just seems so pointless. I believe the day will finally come when religion will greatly decline, although it may take a long time.

Jihadis are such a huge problem now because they are growing in popularity rather than declining. In a world with former-Soviet black markets and infinite knowledge on the internet, it seems like only a matter of time before a nuclear devious goes off in the center of New York, London, or Paris. The death statistics can change very fast with something like this.
>>
>>733620446
A few are bad people you want all dead
>>
>>733626440
Haha, I like rational conversations too, I just don't go on /b/ for them, this was unexpected. I think all religious people have irrational beliefs, but I don't hate all religious people. I just wish reformers like Ayana Hirsi Ali would be better supported by liberals to spread her message against irrationality and violence
>>
>>733620446

A lot more peaceful than our current world. Nobody of any importance would die so it wouldn't really set any countries that matter back, with the exception of maybe some cleanup.

That would be a dream come true though. If I could press a button and kill a random person, I probably wouldn't do it because I might kill somebody decent. If I could press a button and have it kill all muslims my hand would be slamming that shit before they could even finish making the offer.
>>
A lot of nanny goats would go through life unviolated.
>>
>>733626773
Unfortunately, all I can say to that is "have faith in your security systems". No one will let them get hold of nukes though, as soon as they find out they have nukes, everyone and their dog will nuke those zones.

Bombing children is fucking disgusting though. Islam doesn't teach that. No Abrahamci religion teaches that.

It's all religions honestly. If you have an agenda and you want to find religious scripture to back up your thought process you WILL find it, no matter what the religion is. It's jsut that Islam is in the racial hotseat at the moment, which means it's super popular, which means if you commit an atrocity under its name, there's a huge bunch of moronic, refuse-to-do-research people that will eat it up like the ham-bandits they are.
>>
File: 85092879.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
85092879.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>>733620446

>Implying it's Muslims and not politicians and billionaires causing the wars
>>
>>733620446
peaceful
>>
>>733627128
Goodness can be found even in the worst of places. /b/ is full of posers and people who do their best to be edgy for the sake of impressing people ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD, but it's hilarious sometimes (to laugh at these people (and sometimes with them)).
>>
>>733627218
I agree that all religions have horrific scriptures, but I don't think you can honestly say the backlash against muslims is simply racial hatred. Regardless of what is in ancient scripture, Muslims are the ones we see commuting mass murder for their religion all the time. I don't like any religion, but it is common sense at this point that many Muslims are the ones currently with the most savage beliefs.
>>
>>733620695
This lmao.

If not them it'll just be someone else.
>>
>>733621073
Actually it is. Google is your friend.
>>
>>733621167
Americans have killed more Muslims by accident than "terrorists" have killed on purpose.
>>
>>733620838
this, plus people will settle into their lands espiceally the jews.
>>
>>733628193
[citation needed]
and a reason why, if it were true, it would tell us anything interesting
>>
>>733624759
find the westernized one that grew up all white, hard to find but easier to find in western nations, let them pick you up, since its still risky business
>>
>>733620446
Personally I'd rather have all the niggers drop dead. We'd have to clean up after their dirty asses one last time but the state of life on Earth would improve drastically.
>>
>>733628193

Even if this is true all it means is the Americans haven't killed enough. Maybe someone will lend Trump some balls so he can rack up more points.
>>
>>733627218
Islam may not specifically teach people to bomb children, but that is what we are seeing happen all over the world. It doesn't seem to better what is written in the Koran, but rather how many muslims are interpreting it. Their interpretations are causing these horrific actions. Basically every Muslim-majority country has in some way a backwards legal system. Pew polls show how popular certain terrible beliefs are, such as murdering people for blasphemy, adultery, etc
>>
>>733620695
>America's top export is weapons
Citation needed.
>>
>>733623026
>/thread
>>
>>733620446
I'd be concerned about the maintenance of a number of nuclear power stations in former Soviet states.
>>
>>733627888
It's not "simply racial hatred", it's muslims being in the wrong place at the wrong time. (see: oil-based wars that lead to a devolved situation, desperation and then terrorism). Terrorists don't just wanna kill people because a book says "kill people who think different". They become terrorists because tthe way their life has unfolded, combined with the information they've received at certain points have convinced tehm of an injustice committed by the enemy. So they take action against them, losing their sense of ethics and human decency along the way.
They think what they're doing is "right" not "evil". It's mental health.

Also you'd be wrong, muslims are the ones you see the media giving attention to for their atrocities.

Burma, Palestine, Africa, South America, drug cartels, Russia/Chechnya/Ukraine against homosexuality.
If you love animals, the Orient and their attitude to animals we see as domestic.
Most murders that are not black on black are committed by white christians/agnostics. It's so easy to be unconsciously affected by the forced confirmation bias of like-minded people and the mainstream media.

(I wanna clarify too, btw, no I don't think 9/11 was an inside job)
>>
>>733627218

>Islam doesn't teach that

Muslims want people who aren't muslims to be dead.

It's that simple. To them, it doesn't matter if that's an old woman, a child, an average joe, or a fucking parrot. If you aren't one of them, they want you gone.

Even if it's only 10% of muslims who go this far with it, we need to start treating every single one of them the way they treat everyone else.
>>
>>733628106
>http://www.worldsrichestcountries.com/top_us_exports.html
You may be able to argue that a portion of vehicles and aircraft could be "weapons" but it's nowhere near the majority, and this all fails in comparison to factory machinery, especially with the growth of cnc mechanics.
>>
>>733620446
not too terribly different. we'd still have niggers to deal with
>>
>>733628193
Someone is delusional.
>>
File: 1458993986061.jpg (100KB, 785x762px) Image search: [Google]
1458993986061.jpg
100KB, 785x762px
>>733621073
>>733628106
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/export/usa/all/show/2015/
>>
>>733620446
If all the muslims died, there'd be no scapegoats for isis to slaughter.
Then theyd focus theyre attention on everyone else, full force
>>
>>733628622
That's down to what you believe to be backwards. I mean sure there are a lot of laws that are very fucked up.
You also have to take into account culture, which heavily influences how laws are enacted. You kill a cow in India, that's an atrocity, like taking a human life. Your code of ethics aree different.

Again, I know we're dealing with very large law-based extremes here, but it's food for thought, you know?
>>
>>733628193
>>733628193
Numbers like this usually are counted after 9/11. Even if they are not, I doubt they are considering the countless atrocities committing by Muslims throughout the Middle East agasint minority religions or even other Muslims. A number that shows Americans killed by Muslims doesn't take into account the huge number of people murdered by Islamic extremists all throughout the world. Also saying Americans kill Muslims by accident doesn't seem to only mean completely innocent individuals. Not all muslims are jihadis, but that doesn't mean many are moral individuals. Plenty of Muslims would never commit jihad, but they would cut the clits of little girls, stone their daughters for talking to buys, force women to wear burqas, arrest gays, etc
>>
>>733628843
>Muslims want people who aren't muslims to be dead.

If you want people to take you seriously, then don't make blanket statements like that. Even slight research into what you'er saying would deter you from stating that as if it were fact, and it makes you look uneducated.

Think of it like this, would you say what you're saying to a group of just 100 randomly selected individuals that you then had to stay in a room with, for the next hour?

No of course you wouldn't, as much as you may protest, everyone would know you're just posing for 4chan.
>>
>>733629103

There wouldn't be any Isis. Also Isis would of been annihilated a long time ago if they actually started attacking us or our allies
>>
>>733629223
>Plenty of Muslims would never commit jihad, but they would cut the clits of little girls, stone their daughters for talking to buys, force women to wear burqas, arrest gays, etc

Show me ONE sourced and studied statistic to back up that statement.
>>
>>733629223
Im a muslim and the places ive been raised dont have do any of that, i speak from experience when I say that us non radicals are not that bad (but I agree that there are valid criticisms of the religion that lead to other problems, but they get mixed up)
>>
>>733629223
>cut the clits of little girls
That happens in christian countries tho...
>>
>>733629338

Unfortunately for you it actually is true.

The difference between Muslims and Muslim 'extremists' is that the extremists actually do what their Religion is supposed to do, by the book. The non extremist muslims see those parts and think 'Wait, I live in the 21st century and a peaceful life is easy as shit to obtain for literally anyone, I'm moving to some place that isn't the Middle East'
>>
>>733629103
>If all the muslims died
>for isis to slaughter
8/bait, made me reply
>>
>>733629687
[citation needed]
>>
>>733628193
good. They are uncivilized pieces of shit, worse than animals
>>
>>733628786
It makes sense that the media would spend much time reporting on Islamic atrocities, because that is more likely to happen to Americans. South American drug cartels don't continually suicide bomb large crowds of people at random.
It is terrible that many people may be victims of bad upbringings, but that cannot forgive their actions. Evil is evil, regardless of how they became evil. Many islamists are beyond saving, and must be stopped. Although it is great if some can be convinced to redeem themselves. The media does not create islamists, they report on them.

Chechnya is mostly Muslim by the way.
>>
>>733629697
Its true though, more muslims are getting killed by those maniacs than anyone else, believe me when I say they are two very, very different peoples who unfortunately share the same religion, but extremely different faiths
>>
>>733628786
>Terrorists don't just wanna kill people because a book says "kill people who think different". They become terrorists because tthe way their life has unfolded, combined with the information they've received at certain points have convinced tehm of an injustice committed by the enemy.

where have the tibetan buddhist terrorists been in the last 60 years? where's the christian terrorism in the middle east against the oppression they face by muslim majority states? where are the gay suicide bombers against saudi arabia? it's super easy to come to the conclusion "i should fuck as many of these people up as i can, fuck it, im gonna get paradise for it" by reading the source texts of islam. there's nothing in being gay, a tibetan buddhist, and very little in being a christian in the middle east that would encourage you to do that.
>>
>>733629687
>extremists actually do what their Religion is supposed to do, by the book.

Man have you been paying attention to anything anyone has said, or do you just spit the same rhetoric you tell everyone?

I'm not going to debate the things you're saying, because they're not your opinions.

i'm going to reiterate one dude's point though
>>733627218
>If you have an agenda and you want to find religious scripture to back up your thought process you WILL find it, no matter what the religion is.
>>
>>733630016
I quoted myself lmao
>>
>>733620695
Mid tier bait
>>
>>733629116
The culture of Muslim countries comes from the religion of Islam. I know there are hypothetical gray areas, but comparing Western Europe to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Syria, Afghanistan, etc is very black and white.
>>
>>733620446
Still shit because you haven't gotten rid of the root of the problems being the jews
>>
>>733630003
>where's the christian terrorism in the middle east against the oppression they face by muslim majority states?

This has got to be satirical?
>>
How many of the morons in this thread defending Muslims are submissive Euros?
>>
>>733630222
Checked, and I'd say sure it's black and white. Not quite vantablack and white though. Hence the Food-for-Thought statement.

I'm really sorry I gotta go to bed.
>>
>>733629659
This is called cherry-picking. Try addressing the entire argument instead of singling out the one piece that you like
>>
>>733620446
Well, for one, we wouldn't have imbeciles on social media defending terrorists.
>>
>>733630266
dont assume malice where stupidity explains it. explain, how is that question stupid?
>>
>>733630359
>encouraging thought is submissiveness

You'd rather blindly and unquestioningly follow the mainstream's attempt at vilifying very large number of people who follow a religion.

(Wow, where have we heard that before?)
>>
What would the world be like if all OPs suddenly died?
>>
>>733630519
George W. Bush
>>
>>733620446
There would be world peace.
>>
>>733629474
It's just common sense.
There are multiple countries that practice these actions in the mainstream, but not every one of those citizens have blown themselves up in a crowd of people, because then those nations would be basically empty. I'm referring to jihadis as people who have murdered mass innocents in the name of Allah
>>
>>733630519
>>733630645
I gotta go to bed, keep replying though, i'll check the archive.
>>
>>733630770
A) no it's not
B) the difference between western attacks on middle eastern soil and suicide bombers is that the suicide bombers intentionally attach themselves to the bomb for promise of a better afterlife.

They're both doing the same thing, it's just that one is a little bit crazier.
>>
>>733620446
The really fucking annoying thing is that all the hicks in the southern US would all think they did it with their prayers, and Trump would claim he did it and people would believe him
>>
>>733630409
Ok, hows this
Im a muslim and I dont do any horrible stuff
I dont believe in that murder to get shit nonsense because its straight up wrong and misenterpretation of the book

I dont believe in mistreatment of females or forcing them to wear stuff, my mom chooses to cover what she wants when she wants (sometimes she goes out covered, sometimes casual, her choice, and she only covers hair in addition to basic dress when she does, we call that Tarha)

No girls get cut or circumsized or whatever in our culture

One of my closest friends in college was born to muslim parents, and he was gay, in a muslim country, there is some bigotry but we all treat him completely normally

Hows that for cherry picking
>>
>>733630645
war is not terrorism. you can stop war by suing the leader of your enemy for peace. you cant stop terrorism by making peace with anyone. the purpose of war and terrorism are also very different. that doesnt make the dead less dead or the mutilated healthy again, but it means theres a lot more order to it and you can anticipate a lot more easily how it will develop. thats the point of terrorism, doing it anywhere at any time without any rules. war has rules. thats not even touching the justification of it.

but whats most important: its entirely unrelated to what i said. bush wasnt a member of an oppressed group and went on a terrorism spree against his oppressors, which is what the guy i responded to claimed was the main motivation of islamic terrorists. we're talking about what motivates terrorists, and it's clearly religious for islamic terrorists, and you don't see christian or tibetan buddhist or gay terrorists to anywhere near the same degree as islamic terrorists (it's multiple orders of magnitude less in all thoses cases), not because they are less oppressed, but because their beliefs don't motivate them to enact terrorism to the same degree.
>>
>>733631027
Why are you a Muslim?

Can you be a Muslim if you don't follow the teachings and guidelines of the group?

I'm a vegan because I never eat steak or turkey, I do eat chicken, eggs, and pork though. I'm a vegan.
>>
>>733620446
world war 3 would start other countries would want to grab the middle east.
>>
>>733631027
Are you part of a group if you only follow some of the teachings, and ignore others?

If someone says they are a Christian but they don't follow the teachings of Jesus or the Bible, then are they really a Christian. There's a difference between belonging to a group and saying you belong to a group.
>>
>>733631463
Like I said, the teachings and guidlines are what im following, those crazy murderers are not following what im following
Why does everyone on this site secretly hope that im evil on the inside or something, the way you guys word your sentences you sound like youd be relieved if we all were like them

Newsflash, thats not how it works
Isis/Isil/Daesh/whatever kill more muslims than anyone else on the planet, look it up
>>
>>733631635
See this
>>733631656
>>
>>733631656
I believe that you seem like a nice normal person. I know Isis kills mostly other muslims, because those are the people trying to kill them and they are most populous in the region. Being against isis doesn't always mean being moral and secular, Saudi Arabia is against isis because they don't want any challengers threatening their Islamist control.

You seem smart enough to question bad claims and create your own morals, I am just wondering why you would be religious? Do you actually believe in heaven, Magic, angels, spirits, etc. just because you parents are Muslim doesn't mean you have to be
>>
>>733631656

I personally don't think you're evil. Just blissfully ignorant of what's in your own book if you believe there's nothing bad in the Koran or Hadith.
>>
>>733629659
it mostly happens in muslim-majority societies, and muslim scholars actually promote it in many of those.
>>
>>733632100
I agree, saudia is one of the corrupt and questionable locations in the arab world

As to why im religious, ill admit, its mostly the bias of being raised muslim. But I see nothing wrong with having a faith, and me and my whole family, and the muslim countries ive been raised in are fine multicultural communities that dont have any of the political nonsense that all muslims are blamed for

I believe in the theory of evolution, and engineering, and the water cycle

For trivia, I was raised in the UK, Qatar, Sudan, Saudia, and for the most part, the UAE, and the problems they have are wayyyy exaggerated

It feels like getting in trouble for something your step brother is doing if I must be honest
>>
>>733632424
The United States even sees this happen with Muslim parents and doctors. Look it up.
>>
>>733631027
Where were you born and raised?
>>
>>733632406
I actually read the book, and there is a difference between it and the hadith, and most scholars disagree with the extreme stuff
>>
>>733632657
Fro this paragraph
>UK, Qatar, Sudan, Saudia, and for the most part, the UAE
>>
>>733631656
>Why does everyone on this site secretly hope that im evil on the inside or something
entirely not true, its just weird how youre obfuscating and seemingly willfully ignore the problems in your religion. if i saw freedom of speech leading to lunacy like the treatment of women in sharia, or that of gays, or that of dissenters like atheists or pagans or polytheists, or that of sexually free people, i wouldnt hesitate a second to acknowledge that and outline what trade-offs i see, and after that, if i see its actually worse to have free speech - something i see zero evidence for, but which id be open to discuss without any restriction - i would kick free speech to the curb. you dont take a single step along that trajectory.
>>
>>733632521
You honestly don't seem like a religious person. No offense, but you seem sort of young so you may become even less religious as you get older. I don't want that to sound patronizing. I was sort of agnostic and had some faith when I was younger, but I am an atheist now. I think many people like you who have some faith simply don't think enough about the absence of logic in faith and religion.
>>
>>733632707
>most scholars disagree with the extreme stuff
examples? if youre going quranist here, you're an obfuscator already. theres consensus on stoning adulterers, and as close to consensus as youre likely to get on executing apostates.
>>
>>733632521
As an addendum, I was reading news of an 8 year old girl who was killed in the attacks, and it made me sick to my stomach. I have no idea how her parents are going to be able to deal with that
But it makes me equally sick for all muslims to get misblamed and have total death get wished on them, and people saying they need to get wiped out, when terrorists are already in the process of wiping muslims out, hundredfold
>>
>>733620446
nothing would change america would find some other reason to test its experimental weapons in a desert shit hole.
>>
>>733633053
And theres several hadith in which the prophet himself waived the rules for adultery or any other punishments, but I never see anyone quote them for some reason

Or that one where a prostitute was forgiven for doing a good deed, and no one could question her
These laws are extreme, but they dont come from a place where punishments are meant to be enacted, they come from metaphors of how bad the punishments are

The conditions for stoning someone to begin with are impossible to fulfil
You need four, well known, honest men in the community to clearly see the penetration from four different angles. And if three men testify, too bad, its not allowed to enact the punishment

That is literally impossible unless someone did it in the streets in broad daylight. Those punisments are not meant to be put into effect at all, but they are for the person to judge, which is where the terrorists get it totally wrong. I honestly believe the years of war have twisted them into using the text for their cause wrongly
>>
I'm a Muslim, and Islam needs to reform in order to be compatible with Western values. Sharia law has no place in Western society and the modern world in general. Unfortunately, I'm probably in the minority who think this way, as there's not many of us who agree on the reformation of Islam (I can only think of Maajid Nawaz).
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.