[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LSD experiences and advices thread.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 16

LSD experiences and advices thread.
>>
>>733299659
Don't take more than one hit your first time doing it, and always remind yourself it's not actually real if you start to get freaked out. Remember it's just a drug and try to ride out/enjoy the totaly alien sensations you're feeling
>>
>>733299916
How to know if the LSD is good or bad?
>>
>>733299916
Compared to excstazy , whats the difference ?
>>
>>733300113
If you put it on your tongue and it tastes metallic, or really like anything other than paper, spit it out cause it's a research chemical. Other than that if it's real LSD there's no way to tell if it's "good" or not. No way to predict if it'll be a great experience or a terrible one. Just make sure your set/setting is good and you shouldn't have any issues
>>
>>733300281
Also that's not really comparable lol. Like at all
>>
>>733300432
How dangerous can be if you take in research chemical?
Sry for dumb question tho
>>
>>733300477
I tasted XTC and it rocked my world , i am quite hiperactive and on top of that this boosted me.
11/10 would recommend
>>
>>733300621
I mean it depends on the chemical. It's the unpredictablility that dangerous. If it's just 25-i or something, it's not that dangerous. If it's some random horse shit some cut rate chemist made in their garage on the other hand....
>>
>>733300621
Only real answer is nobody really knows. There's a reason those compunds are called research chemicals, they are untested and many were never intended for human consumption. But, hey, the world needs guinea pigs, right? Never understood why people want to try them to begin with.... Isn't weed, speed, meth, cocaine, MDMA, LSD and so on more than sufficient?
>>
Whats also similar to the LSD?
>>
>Take acid for the 1st time
>The shadow of the bushes morph into dinosaurs.
>I fell in love with a tree
>I could talk to a couple other people telepathically who where also on acid, I could also see them in my minds eye
>Thought I was in prison for a second with a big sassy black woman guard
>Took a shower, realized I'm a dark lord from hell commanding 23 legions of demons.

Was one hell of a ride.
>>
>>733301889
Like other drugs? Cause really only hallucenogens are gonna be similar. Lsd, dmt, shrooms. It's not really comprable to anything you've probably taken
>>
>>733299659
Rule #1: Remember that you're on LSD, this is a powerful drug and should be respected, just thinking about being on it makes the effects easier to handle and easier to enjoy.

Rule #2: Pay attention to your five senses and the division of mind and body. You'll see how your senses and mind are too very separate entities, in fact LSD is like a painter that paints the bridge between them rainbow.

Rule #3: Learn something about yourself, be introspective, your body will experience the same effects everyone else does, but your mind is still it's own. I learned I can be very conceited and anxious, but also knowledgeable, these are things that became more apparent to me on this drug.

Look for your minds strengths and weaknesses and you will find them.

Rule #4: Music, 1000050% you need to listen to music WITH HEADPHONES. LSD has a way of blurring the lines between vision and sound on the way to your brain, sort of like indigo and violet in the rainbow, when I mentioned that LSD has the same bodily effects on every user, there are musicians out there who have created songs that will cause you to see the album art come to life, literally, you experience the same hallucinations they intended just looking at the covers, it's REALLY an amazing thing. Even if the artist hasn't intended the album to be listened to on lsd, you can feel the sound in a way you've never experienced before.
>>
>>733302218
Hands down best guide for this drug, enjoy your trip
>>
>>733299659
The most important thing for a good trip I find is to clear your mind of expectations beforehand, just let what happens happen and accept the feelings without trying to analyse or categorize them
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (77KB, 660x740px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
77KB, 660x740px
>>
LSD doesnt have some bad side effects?
>>
File: 1466265342060.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466265342060.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>733303230
I've used it quite a lot and often I feel like I'm losing my mind. I'm mainly fine while sober but my mental state is going to shit.
>>
>>733303230
You're looking at it all wrong. Anything can have bad side effects, shit water can kill you if you drink enough of it. There's always a chance it doesn't turn out well, but if you prepare right and go into it with an open, ready mind, the chances of having a bad trip are very small. Also physiologically, LSD can't actually kill you. It's basically impossible to OD on (the dose needed is so gigantic your brain would turn to mush long before you took enough to die), and it's not gonna like cause your throat to swell shut or anything of the sort
>>
>>733303465
Doesnt sound bad
>>
File: 1466820146478.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466820146478.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>733303837
I mean it's not that bad while I'm sober but with every trip it hit's me harder and more intense.
On the last trip I smoked some weed and experienced ego death...
It went something like this

Memory so short that you
Forget your eyes are closed,
Forget your eyes exist,
Forgetting your body exists,
Forgetting how to move a body that doesn't exist.
Losing sense of reality,
Losing sight to kaleidoscope,
Losing control over flesh and bones,
Losing mind...
Existing just as a consciousness wondering through infinity.
Spending countless years in the void filled with fractals and realising the scale of infinity.
Living multiple lifetimes in different dimensions,
Where gravity felt wrong while laws of physics were a joke.
Most universes made no sense at all some were similar to ours.
>>
>>733303775
Of course the mindset is the steeringwheel behind the whole operation , i just wondered if the trip leaves some mental scars that can harm my daily behavior.
>>
>>733304180
>want
Holy fuck that was intense
>>
File: da2RS6b.jpg (194KB, 429x2009px) Image search: [Google]
da2RS6b.jpg
194KB, 429x2009px
>>733304253
It can give you afterglow that makes you very confident, happy and motivated for weeks if you have a good trip or on a bad one cause a lot of anxiety, depression and amplifying mental illness
>>
File: 0LrUXRQ.gif (1MB, 400x612px) Image search: [Google]
0LrUXRQ.gif
1MB, 400x612px
LSD is great tho if ur taking it for the first time make sure you are in safe environment take no more than 100ug to see what it's like. 200ug if you want to hallucinate like a mother fucker. Listen to music and look at nature.
>>
>>733301496
LSD and MDMA were once upon a time considered "research chemicals"
too anon. There lots of good ones. But for every good RC there's a hundred absolutely horrible ones. Some of the RC benzos I've tried have been pretty nice. Clonazolam is by far the most potent benzodiazepine I have ever tried and will make you a zombie for 48 hours but it is quite euphoric and lovely if you have a lazy weekend off. And Etizolam and diclazepam are also decent.
>>
File: 16x180ug.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
16x180ug.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
Goanna trip tonight how much should I take?
>>
>>733303775
Water doesn't pose the risk of permanently, physically altering the structuring of your brain.

Water will only kill you if you drink too much of it within a given period- not kill you if you drink more than 300L in your entire life. Cesium will kill you if you ingest more than x grams of it in your lifetime, and especially if you ingest much of it within a given period.

The chances of having a bad trip are not prevented by only having an open, ready mind. Bad brain chemistry to boot will contribute as well- it doesn't matter how much confidence you have. And, physiologically, LSD could kill you if you take too much of it; brains being mush equals brains not doing their job (which involves making the body do good and not be dead). That's even implying you need to go that far to encounter harm. The exact chemical makeup of LSD, as it is a hallucinogenic drug that dicks with your nervous system primarily, will most certainly produce things like increased heart rate, and the potency of this side effect will most certainly vary from person to person based upon their makeup and what's inside them at the moment- what's a better way to relive stress on the heart than to get excited and phobic while you're having a bad trip, where the spiders under your skin can only be killed by a hot, steaming iron? Mmm.

Not to even mention that, again, based upon the person, a variety of physiological things could happen. Bullshit your throat couldn't swell up- LSD induces tremors in the muscles. That could progress to seizures, especially if you suffer from some sort of muscular condition you aren't yet privy to. Woops, you can't swallow completely now, and you're feeling hot, and you're anxious, and you're sweating your balls off.

And then there's the whole permanent brain state change over time.

So, anon. You're looking at it all wrong. Anything can have bad side effects- you said it yourself, so don't even begin to hand-wave LSD. That's some bullshit.
>>
File: tumblr_nashr87nAp1tfkp9oo1_400.gif (893KB, 367x474px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nashr87nAp1tfkp9oo1_400.gif
893KB, 367x474px
>>733306077
Have you ever tripped before, cuz even though I agree with some points sounds like you don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>733299659
I have some pain in the sciatic nerve which can sometimes feel like it's in the asshole area. Normally it's low-grade and I can ignore it. On LSD this became amplified and mixed up with a re-experience of being a four-year-old. I saw my ten-year-old older brother in the doorway and I knew he was going to do something terrible to me. To this moment I don't know if I relived some awful sexual assault with something being shoved up my ass when I was a small child, or if my brain created the whole thing. But I had to scream out for my wife to reassure me that I was not being ravaged. I don't see my brother the same way at all now. Even though he is probably totally innocent.

Mind you, afterwards I had the most amazing junior playground experience. I really went to Toyland in a big way.

I would do it again, but be respectful, be calm and comfortable, don't do it if you're in pain, because it will amplify every physical as well as emotional sensation. Your neurons go into hyperdrive.

Do it once at least in your life. Better still, do ayahuasca. It may not work for you, but if it does - and I was skeptical but for me it did - it will be the most sacred and holy and glorious experience of your life.
>>
>>733306077
LSD cannot kill you on it's own, i've never heard of 'spiders under the skin' on LSD

You dont know what ur on about
>>
>>733306077
nigger you stupid
>>
File: 8aa.png (2MB, 1412x925px) Image search: [Google]
8aa.png
2MB, 1412x925px
>>733306077
>>733306322
Nice dubs
>>
>>733306077
This is paranoid nonsense.
>>
File: fat.jpg (198KB, 894x673px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
198KB, 894x673px
>>733299659
>advices

fucking retard
>>
>>733299659
Bro I just took 4 dmt tokes yesterday and I don't know what life is anymore, had my first ego death too LSD is nothing compared to it, not bashing it or whatever but try DMT if you ever get the chance guys I cried for a few minutes when I came off of it FUCK
>>
>>733306384
Let me get this straight. A psychedelic hallucinogen can't cause me to see my veins move and crawl, maybe even make noises, while making my simultaneously hyper-aware of everything under my skin, to such a point that I am constantly kneeding and squeeming over how the flesh, bone, tendons and the like move under it, for what feels like too long?

>>733306322
I've done a lot of things. The only reason you're not going to like what I type is because it's contrary to the feel-good notion.

>>733306577
Nigger, you're stupid.

>>733306783
It's your body, anon.
>>
I've done LSD a good number of times now, always 6+ hits, and never once have I ever had any type of hallucinations or visuals, outside of everything being all wobbly wonky. The only things I get from LSD is a sense of what I call "Universal connection and insight" and an "Everything is great" feeling.

I've never had a bad trip, even during the 15+ hit trips. Yes, I've freaked out a bit over things that were just too intense at the time, but never have I had a bad trip.
>>
>>733306912
DMT is not ok, DMT is nothing to play around with, a wise man knows it's a door to a parallel demonic dymension, you're playing with things you shouldn't play with pal, LSD you're still here on DMT you snap out of here, just be careful young man.
>>
>>733306967
It's not DXM, its not gonna make you see spiders retard, not all psychs are the same

You probably havent ever tripped in your life, stop pulling bullshit out of your ass
>>
>>733306912
How much did you smoke cuz i've tired it multiple times and barely or no effect even though I'm smoking it correctly and all
>>
>>733307101
Right lol, DXM is some stupid bullshit though last time I did that shit I felt like I was a shape and couldn't have any control of my body, as far as for this dude talking about DMT i'm honestly afraid.
>>
>>733307044
>a man who has never had dmt
>>
>>733307101
It's not gonna make me see things, he says without providing an explanation as to why besides a name drop of another compound.
>You probably haven't even tripped in your life
This nigger, telling me what I have and haven't done.
>>
>>733307308
you are retarded, and you haven't tripped before, because you sound like a 50 year old brainwashed housewife

Go suck the DEA's cock some more
>>
>>733306982
youre not getting real acid
>>
>>733307134
4 tokes, I did it 3 times first and somehow didn't breakthrough maybe I didn't inhale enough, the 4th one boom I was out of this universe, I'v seen things that almost killed me of amazement nothing scary, just beautiful unimaginable things and pallets of colors that I'v never witnessed before, I honestly cried dude my girlfriend started crying too right after she didn't even do it that time she's the one that kept on pushing me, I'll honestly never look at this world the same, I feel like that's what happens after we die, I HONESTLY DEEPLY HOPE SO MAN bro it's so vivid and insane it feels realer than real life if that makes any sense kek
>>
>>733306982
this is a thing to keep in mind. Your experience of hallucinogens is highly personal and may range anywhere between 'meh, I felt nothing' to 'FUCK my life is changed forever'.

My wife tried LSD and had an intensely erotic experience, no hallucinations or visuals but her interest in sex -- whoa, through the roof. Now sucks my dick and loves it.
>>
File: 1466265235340.jpg (154KB, 685x683px) Image search: [Google]
1466265235340.jpg
154KB, 685x683px
>>733307535
Sounds really intense
>>
>>733307535
yeah keep thinking so faggot till you get into a demonic loop, you'll see it truly is a demonic universe, keep playing with things you ave no business playing with, you'll be stuck there stupid faggot.
>>
>>733307448
Go fuck yourself with the idea that everyone who isn't you is out to get you. The fuck am I sucking the DEA's cock for existing, nigger? Could you make more of a point than shitposting?

The only reason you want to say I sound like I 50 year old brainwashed housewife is because what I'm typing doesn't agree with you. Tough shit, snowflake, you probably don't even know how to concentrate DXM.

DMX is nothing more than a cousin of morphine. And even that can still fuck you up if you're stupid about it.
>>
My friends and I meet weekly to hangout. We're all very open to drugs, smoke weed, and may be interested in a a trip.

Any tips on how to get started? Anything we should ready before hand? What should we look for when buying and how much should we take for a first time?
>>
File: 1495378767113.jpg (271KB, 1024x840px) Image search: [Google]
1495378767113.jpg
271KB, 1024x840px
Ur all dumb niggers instead of making world a better place u go on 4chan and shitpost
>>
>>733307197
Someone who doesn't realize DMT goes further down the rabbit hole for different people.
>>
>>733307923
>DMX
Him too.
>>
>>733307987
Understand that it is literally nothing like weed. And read up on the risks/benefits. Its a big decision to make
>>
>>733307987
Make sure they're close friends and that you're on a stress/fear free environment. I would recommend smoking weed once you're peaking to intensify and prolong the "climax" for an hour more
>>
>>733307923
You're trying too hard, its pretty clear you have no experience with psychedelics, stop roleplaying as some 1337 chemist. If anyone is shitposting it is you, some fucking kid pretending that he has some secret knowledge on LSD's safety that none of the rest of us have ever come across in our lives
>>
File: vx3cl2e.jpg (248KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
vx3cl2e.jpg
248KB, 1032x774px
>>733307641
The most intense psychedelic there is bro, it's really out of this universe unlike other psychedelics, It's so insane that I can't even explain it just whenever you get the chance too guys please try.
>>
>>733308408
Would not recommend smoking on your first trip, It makes it much more intense, and if you've never tripped before, it will be a lot to handle mentally/emotionally
>>
>>733308200
I completely understand that they're not alike. I just brought it up because really it's the only thing we have experience with.

I should stick to plain LSD, and a small dose, for a smooth first time correct?
>>
>>733308503
That picture makes me feel strange in a good way, it's so alien but somewhat familiar at the same time wtf
>>
>>733308503
dank pic. Impossible to replicate DMT but a good ref none the less.
>>
File: 1251 RoF.gif (235KB, 276x268px) Image search: [Google]
1251 RoF.gif
235KB, 276x268px
>>733299659
the first time is one of 'those' experiences.
you know
first kiss, falling in love, marriage, graduating, death, tripping lsd.

when you do it, you get to pick up the curtain and see whats behind it. you can't describe the feeling to somebody if they've never done it. its like describing a color to a blind person. you can give people a rough idea but its nothing like the real thing. its just an experience beyond words.

its very subjective. and very intense. people say if you're anxious don't do it. i'm anxious every time i drop. its scary. this is the most powerful drug i've ever done in my life. its playing with fire. its fun but you gotta be careful or you'll burn your whole fucking house down.

i've had bad trips. smoking weed causes them for me. some people like smoking weed with it because it 'steps it up a notch' but for me it takes me to a whole different plane. i've talked with god. i've experienced death over and over. i am every person on earth. when somebody is murdered i am the killer and the victim. when i die i experience another one. i've stopped smoking weed when i trip, but even then, the bad ones don't ruin it. nightmares don't make you stop sleeping.

start slow. i prefer taking half a tab, now a days. its a shallow experience and you can snap yourself back to reality if you really need to.

i think everybody should trip at least once in their lives. the hallucinogen class of drugs is the root of all religion, i think. the mindset it puts you in is very conducive to those sort of things. entheogen means 'god from within.' shamans in south america have been drinking DMT for millennia. i feel really sorry for people who never got to experience this, or never will experience this. its truly something else. once you take it, you'll be a different person. i'm not the same i was before lsd. but i don't regret it. not by a long shot.
>>
>>733308075
i do with my free time what i want faggot
>>
>>733308430
>some fucking kid
Spotted the grade-A faggot. This isn't some secret knowledge- it's basic high school curriculum. The fuck do you think I'm even saying in each post? It isn't
>don't do LSD it'll kill you woah
it's
>don't be stupid about LSD and pretend it can't kill you
No two niggers are the same. No two niggers are identical. No two faggots are going to react to a compound in the same way. Ever wonder why some people are lactose intolerant? Ever wonder why some people are schizoid? Why some people are allergic to certain proteins?

Fucking high school biology. This shit isn't secret. Especially if you've been around these things long enough to know what they can do. But go ahead and pretend there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Not my problem in the end if you an hero because you thought you were smart for playing dumb when the government shoved a textbook in your hands.
>>
When I did it my first time all I did was giggle at literally nothing so hard that I cried.

Don't see what all the hoopla is about, it isn't that good.
>>
>>733300621
I'd say it's safer to buy an RC you know 100% what it is, than taking risks with something someone told you is "reality lsd". You have to do your research tho./b/ is not the best pláče for that
>>
>>733300621
>>733300825
25I-NBOMe was discovered in 2003 and first appeared on online vendor sites in 2010.

There has literally been less than 10 years of human research done on this class of drugs. It can cause cancer in 50 years, it can cause reproductive harm, it can provoke dementia, or it could do nothing.

we literally have no idea. we do know however, that it can cause fatal overdoses.

>As of August 2015, 25I-NBOMe has reportedly led to at least 19 overdose deaths in the United States.

just take mushrooms or LSD. there's way more research done on them.
>>
>>733309046
What did you take and how much did you take?
>>
>>733304539
yeah you don't understand.
>>
>>733308503
I could see why you'd experience ego death seeing some shit like that that's fucking insane LOL, it's beautiful though dude I'll hopefully find somebody that has DMT too one day I'm in Italy and I have no idea where to get it from.
>>
>>733308549
If you're dead set on doing it yes. Just make sure you do your research and do everything right/safely
>>
>>733306077
everything changes your brain structure. looking at a TV changes your brain structure. listening to music changes your brain structure. you learn by changing your brain structure.
>>
>>733309298
1 tab. No idea on even an estimated dosage.

After I did it I was told it might have been something called '2ci' "because real acid hasn't existed since the 70s"

It was definitely fun, but nothing mind blowing
>>
So i've done 300 ug a few times, and want to know what it's like on 1000 ug. Not looking for advice, just experiences
>>
>>733309560
Learning and evolving changes your brain structure I guess that faggots wants to remain an ape, why bother replying to him?
>>
>>733309560
Everything changes your brain structure is a valid sentence. Not everything changes your brain structure with the same magnitude, per the same amount of substance, within the same window of time.

Music doesn't make you forget. Getting head trauma does. Water doesn't inhibit your ability to perform motor skills. Long-term exposure to alcohol will give you the fucking shakes.

The thing to focus on here isn't just
>wow muh brain structure change
>change good
it's
>is this change in my brain a good thing or an autistic thing

Because if you run with the retarded sentiment in your reply, a lobotomy counts as a change in your brain structure, and is a good thing across the board, just because your brain changed.

>>733309794
Autism at its finest. Humans are part of the great ape family, idiot. And before you say it, Gorillas are Gorillas. Gorillas also belong in the great ape family. Not all apes are Gorillas.
>>
Where can I really learn more about this for a first time LSD trip? I know this is stupid but because I'm almost positive this exists, what subreddit should I go to read their FAQ or whatever?
>>
>>733310168
>autism at it's finest indeed, kys retard
>>
File: Dont_d7b08a_2369821.gif (189KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dont_d7b08a_2369821.gif
189KB, 300x300px
Mushrooms are much more intense and experiential than LSD in my experience. LSD is usually pretty mellow even when the visuals are heavy. My advice for LSD is to set aside and plan a whole day. My shortest LSD trip was probably 16 hours before falling asleep; you don't want to have any obligations that day. Have a comfortable home base, but definitely get out into nature for a few hours around your second peak. For your come down you will want stuff to just occupy your mind, so maybe have a movie and some music picked out. One or two hits is nothing to worry about, so go in with an excited and curious mindset. I prefer to be alone for most of the trip, its nice to talk to someone for a little bit though. Having one other person tripping with you is also enjoyable. Its fun and beautiful, enjoy.
>>
>>733299659
Took 2 hits of liquid acid about 15 minutes ago

AMA
>>
>>733299659
Summer of 69, was at this big concert in upstate NY, there was this brown acid circulating around us, I was warned it wasn't too good, I said fuck it, after all it's my own trip right, well they were right after all.
>>
File: 90s.gif (1000KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
90s.gif
1000KB, 400x300px
>>733310168
I didn't make any value judgements in my post, merely that brain structure is changed by everything you do.

to apply objective statements like "this change is good this change is bad" is fundamentally missing the point.

human experience is subjective. humans are free to affect their subjective experience in any way they like, be it abstaining from all drugs, or blowing their brains out.
>>
>>733310183
As many people here have alluded to, LSD is actually very well researched and it's effects are pretty well known. Google effects of LSD and you should be able to find legit explanations of what happens from actual medical professionals of the 60s & 70s
>>
>>733310183
erowid, psychonautwiki
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.