[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the holocaust is fake Thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 20

File: sun.jpg (161KB, 633x800px) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
161KB, 633x800px
Why the holocaust is fake Thread
>>
its fake everyones knows it whyd u gotta use a bad photoshop job to prove it ?
>>
>>733274830
as long as the vast majority of humans are way too lazy to start thinking for themselves, holocaust deniers and holocaust questioners will always be marked as lunatic racists,

it will propably be revealed in the future (if there is a humanity anymore) but it will take many centuries for it to happen
>>
>>733274830
Why did they do that? Slandering the german army wven after the war.
>>
Looks like the kike trolls are avoiding this thread. Free bumper for you, OP.
>>
File: 1458659130119-2.png (703KB, 800x545px) Image search: [Google]
1458659130119-2.png
703KB, 800x545px
>>733274830
>the numbers don't add up
>there's no direct evidence of gassing
>the only camps still labeled death camps are those taken by the soviet union
>>
File: edq234.jpg (238KB, 602x883px) Image search: [Google]
edq234.jpg
238KB, 602x883px
>>
File: blacked conspiracy.png (293KB, 2268x900px) Image search: [Google]
blacked conspiracy.png
293KB, 2268x900px
>>733276933
its sunday, the kike trolls dont do shit on sabbath

>chek out the catalog
>there isnt a single black cock is superior threads on sunday
>pic related

>also trump bashing threads are pretty rare on sundays
>>
>>733277900
>>the only camps still labeled death camps are those taken by the soviet union

and for those who dont know, the soviet goverment was pretty much run by marxist jews, and its a fact that you can check with little work
>>
File: 300px-Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
>>733278076
>the kike trolls dont do shit on sabbath

holy shit anon you're right
>>
>>733274830
Almost as convincing as the evidence that the earth is flat. One thing about human psychology is certain. People can believe anything. All they have to do is want to believe.
>>
You ever walk into a thread and you're like "Oh there's some funny example of people stating unpopular opinions like it's a normal thread. And then you realize that these are actual people with the same rights and responsibilities as you except they're genuinely mentally ill and have a tenuous grasp of reality? Yeah, I just got that feeling because either: this is some of the best method acting I've ever seen or you all genuinely belief that the Jews run the world and there's some underlying narrative when in actuality the closest all of this comes to truth is that Israel is just as bad as the Saudis and the other high power Sand-nigger countries in the middle east, it just ended up on the right side of history once and has been using the influence it holds (for being the only middle-eastern country with a populace that largely resembles western cultures for the most part) to get helped out with every little issue they rear their shitty heads in. So I mean while in a very realistic way Israel as an international entity is definitely a shithole, this isn't a fucking movie pals, the reptilians aren't harvesting your thoughts and there's no Jew conspiracy to subvert gentile white males. Calm down you're making your enemy look better by comparison you fucking loonies.
>>
its in the human psychology

we all want to believe that the evil (that was blamed on nazi's) was destroyed

we all want to see evil getting what it deserves, and imagine how profitable it is for a race that always has tried to creep into different goverments for profit that they were made the victim of the most horrific crime of all time?

remember that in the history, jews have been exctradited from every european nation (except the north), now thats definelty everyone else's fault, not the jews fault right?

so in otherwords we like to think that the good guys won toe wolrd war 2, but in reality the good guys lost, and the winners were given all the glory in the world because they eradicated the fabricated evil from the world, while in reality, they just made the real evil ever more powerfull
>>
>>733279094
nice pasta fag
>>
>>733278190
Oh, is that right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
>>
>>733279159
Actually that's the Catholic Church's fault, don't forget they're the religious sect that ACTUALLY RUNS THE FUCKING WORLD. They've literally ran more governments than any the fuck other group in history.
>>
>>733279308
Just wrote that up... and this one too >>733279389
>>
>>733279455
>oy vey goy da jews are innocent it's actually those dirty catholics who control the world just ignore how many of the billionaires and high ranking officials in white countries are jews
lmao what a fucking retard
>>
In all reality though, this is a joke right. I'd be like legitimately mortified to say to literally ANY human I've held a conversation with a single holocaust denying thought. You've got to be actually kidding me Anon. In all seriousness how many of you have ever brought this up in passing conversation with a stranger? I dare you, and honestly if you CAN and get an AFFIRMATIVE reaction, that's the most convincing argument I've ever heard to move out of the shithole town you were pooped out in. I grew up in a tiny town in rural Michigan, made my first move to Orlando ten years ago, and have been traveling internationally for about the last 8 of those. I used to have some REALLY small town opinions too guys, get out and fuck a brown girl from a distant land with a name you can't pronounce. It does the mind good.
>>
>>733277900
there must be an explanation for this. gas chamber wouldnt need the chimney anyway, the ovens would. I know they reconstructed some things for tourism, but I doubt anyone could be so stupid to build a fake chimney not connected and think they were fooling someone.
>>
>>733279998
>Oy Vey, It's 2017 and no one is innocent Clyde, organized religion is a blight on this planet.
Globalization is the only way to advance our species off this rock, we need to pull up our big boy pants and start getting along.
>>
>>733278259
>>733278076
except sabbath is on saturday for jews
>>
File: soviet claims.jpg (356KB, 1600x1175px) Image search: [Google]
soviet claims.jpg
356KB, 1600x1175px
>>733280277
The soviet union was run by a group of totalitarian marxist jews
>>733280331
Sure thing moishe open borders for israel first
>>
>>733280277
Right tho?
Where's the profit at? Juice /= Squeeze
>>733280332
>When bigots are so dumb they can't even bigot correctly.
Was waiting for this. Lmfao Rekt.
>>
>>733280573
Israel's a shithole, we've been over this.
Did your parents have any children that lived?
>>
Dude this thread is so ignorant, and not even in the actual way it had been intended to. This is a fucking laugh-riot.
>>
>>733280650
do you have any legitimate argument to defend open borders globalism besides "muh inbred hillbilly"
>>
>>733280573
Just playing devils advocate here, but couldnt this be explained by the fact they didnt want the german civilians to really know what they were doing?
>>
>>733280853
The space program. (Going to Mars)
Better security against terrorist threats. (No shelter states)
Energy (We all need fucking energy pal and it's getting more difficult to do cleanly, sure would be nice to have everyone working in the same direction on that.
>>
>>733281164
Oh and a more transparent World bank
>>
>>733274830
The Leuchter report..

There are many loose ends..

Also the victors gets to write history.

No one ever really speaks about how many the Soviets killed. - How they starved ukranian peasants by nagging all their food, leading to cannibalism.
>>
>>733281316
There was a lot of focus on the Ruskies in my HS world history class. Did you guys just not pay attention?
>>
>>733281476
No one in this thread payed any attention in history lmao
>>
>>733281476
All I was ever taught was Nazi = Bad guys in history classes.

Rest i've been reading up.
>>
Anyway now that I feel like I've significantly put a damper on all of the ignorance going on here, a final word. Why not jump of 4chan for a while and go for a walk, it's May, it's gotta be gorgeous out. I'm gonna go call up my mom and ask how she's doing. You should do the same anon.
>>
>>733281164
>the space program
The US and Russia are 30 years ahead of anyone else, how does involving other countries help advance that?
>Better security against terrorist threats. (No shelter states)
How exactly does opening the borders to all the "shelter states" make things more secure in the first world?
>Energy (We all need fucking energy pal and it's getting more difficult to do cleanly, sure would be nice to have everyone working in the same direction on that.
If you want a model for how a unified one-world energy company works, take a look at how Russia and China do things. Rampant corruption. Also, see above about the space program
>more transparent World bank
You can't seriously believe that giving the world bank more secure control would make them more transparent, right?
>>
The 6 million number is definitely a lie but if you didn't think mass labor which led to deaths didn't happen at the hands of the Nazi's then your head is so far underground you'd be able to see the Ninja Turtles
>>
>>733281657
actually I live not far from auschwitz and its cloudy and cold
>>
>>733281657
Great Idea. Whats your Mom's phone number?
>>
File: 1466795632444.jpg (53KB, 640x558px) Image search: [Google]
1466795632444.jpg
53KB, 640x558px
>>733281657
It's raining, which is why I'm here in the first place. Stop acting like a fag, you sound like a weak pussy
>>
>>733281773
6 million isn't a lie,people forget we count the people that died after the holocaust because they could not recover and died months later
>>
>>733281768
>the space program
The US and Russia are 30 years ahead of anyone else, how does involving other countries help advance that?
>Better security against terrorist threats. (No shelter states)
How exactly does opening the borders to all the "shelter states" make things more secure in the first world?
>Energy (We all need fucking energy pal and it's getting more difficult to do cleanly, sure would be nice to have everyone working in the same direction on that.
If you want a model for how a unified one-world energy company works, take a look at how Russia and China do things. Rampant corruption. Also, see above about the space program
>more transparent World bank
You can't seriously believe that giving the world bank more secure control would make them more transparent, right?

I've already won this took you weeks, I'm leaving go hug your mom and tell her all the ignorant shit in your sad little head. I'm sure she'll be proud...
>>
>>733281923
You sound scared, I can talk about my ideals as loudly in public as I please, You need to get a permit to talk about yours in a public space.
>>
>>733278076
Sabbath is Saturday.
>>
>>733281621
Well, they WERE the bad guys, what do you expect?
Soviets were bad too, sure, but the main antagonist in WWII would be Hitler, not Stalin
>>
File: argument not found.jpg (230KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
argument not found.jpg
230KB, 598x792px
>>733281970
>>733282080
You must be a yuropoor if you can't deny the holocaust in public
>>
>>733282208
>Europoors constantly mock American "freedumbs"
>Can't speak out against the holocaust without being arrested
>In the USA you can stand on the street corner screaming about how Jews are the scum of the Earth and the Holocaust was fake it is perfectly legal.
>>
>>733281164
>Energy
Don't be silly anon, we can't just burn migrants for energy
>>
See I fully believe the holocaust happened.

What I can't get behind is the 6 million dead Jews. Reports from the time indicated as many as 2 million Jews died. That was "corrected" in the 70s to be almost 4 million Jews. In the 80s it was nearly 6 million Non Combatant People's who were eradicated by the the Nazis (Jews, Gypsies, Handicapped, Homosexuals, Sympathizers, Race Traders, Polish workers who of no more use and those found hiding any listed etc) now come the 2000s it's 6 Million Jews.

That number just doesn't work. Did 6 million people likely die to the Nazis not including deaths on battlefields? Maybe. But there is no way that 6 millions Jews exclusively were killed.

This is backed up by the fact that while population records weren't the best in that time there wasn't even 6 million Jews living in Europe at the time. The numbers indicate it was closer to around 4.5 million. That means they somehow found 1.5 million more Jews from elsewhere and managed to kill every single one of them.

The biggest issue though is to bring these facts up makes you a holocaust denier. That's the biggest problem with people who flat out deny it. You make it impossible for real arguments to be brought against it. Oh well though.

also that chimney was for a furnace. The Jews and many others were sent to chambers to be gassed yes, but the bodies were incinerated underneath the main buildings and that's what it is attached to.
>>
>>733282449
well if you think that the holocaust happened anyway whats 4 vs 5 vs 6 million then? t. german
>>
>>733282342

>In the USA you can stand on the street corner screaming about how Jews are the scum of the Earth and the Holocaust was fake it is perfectly legal.

pretty sure that would be hate speech, which is where freedom of speech laws draw the line. however i encourage you to do so anyway. one less retard on 4chan for a few days.
>>
>>733278076
any more related pics? I definitely want to read more on that.
>>
>>733282664
Clearly from the EUSSR. Hate speech is not legislated here, the exception maybe being in a workplace. Free speech is free speech
>>
Maybe you should ask a survivor of a concentration camp before you make ridiculous accusations that millions of Jewish people dying is fake.
>>
>>733282664
as long as you aren't calling for violence against them its ok.

These niggers practically live in time square new york and say the most racist shit against whites every single day. Been doing it for years. Nobody stops them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtdoMwHtda0
>>
I belong in this thread
>>
Jews run the cabal

Learn.

What other group of people with strictly nomatic origins has managed to have top tier political influence in our world.

They study the kabala (cabal)
The book of numerology and symbology alongside the the old testament.

They have litteraly perverted the idea of God for finicial and political gain. I don't even believe it's evil because it fall's on every living thing to protect itself and grow at any cost.

If you don't think this is true you haven't done enough of your own research.

They run every industry and every aspect of our world through secrecy.

Hollywood (wood that druids used to cast spells) and the "news"

Every iota of the Christian faith and all subsets. Catholosism and Protestantism.

The world bank, which decides how much every currency is values against each other to a finite degree.

Most currency production.

Political figures, which are bought and used regularly as we all know.

Didn't your parents teach you to follow the money? Your pathetic public schools? You already know who runs the earth. The rich. And of you want to know who the rich are, just pay attention. There's only so much "covering up" that can be done.

There is an agenda. Its not a NWO. Who would create a new world when the one we have now is so profitable.
You're being deceived. You live in the NWO. Look at your money. They are scarring you into submission.

Ask a 3rd degree blackbelt anything
>>
>>733282612
It's a problem because the Jews can make up numbers and just have most of the world believe it. They control the context and story now, which isn't right.
>>
File: image_1.png (186KB, 853x1432px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
186KB, 853x1432px
>>
>>733282820
but how many? The problem with people like you is that you don't question it at all when they add another few million to the death toll.

You wouldn't even raise an eyebrow if they raised the number to 20 million. You would just think it was horrible they had to go through such suffering.
>>
>>733282449
>>733282926
you're truly a fucking retard
>>
>>733282882
Did you take your meds today mr.Hess
>>
>>733283032
>>733283062
not an argument
>>
It's real.
>>
I wonder, did the use of toxic gas contaminate the soap produced after the fact? I smell a class action lawsuit. Someone dig up stats on birth defects in post war germany.
>>
https://youtu.be/WPa_QeV9KDM
She went to jail for 10 months for not believing in holocaust
>>
>>733282813
>using "EUSSR" unironically
neck yourself
>>
>>733283120
You. Are. A. Fucking. Skinhead. Retard.
>>
>>733283062

Hilarious. Enjoy being dominated fag.
>>
>>733283260
Not. An. Argument.
>>
>>733283273
I will
>>
>>733283356

There are no arguments for the truth.
>>
>>733275112
This
>>
>>733283392

I bet
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>
>>733283448
If it was true you would have an answer to my challenges
>>
>>733275818
millenial
>>
>>733283473
No u
>>
Ok shill thread get ready to delete yourself.

If you dont live in the u.s. you may have to use a vpn/proxy to see this.

Btw the view count on this video and those related to it have been throttled.

Dont take my word for it (or anyones for that matter), just do some open-minded research and you'll find massive inconsistency leading to truth inbetween the lines.

https://youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

(((They))) would remove this video if such action wouldn't be further proof to the open-minded fence riders. That video is only a jumping off point but if you're afraid of being ostracized by the herd then don't take the leap.
>>
>>733283622

I enjoy every day. To a degree.
>>
>>733280573
>they didn't have extermination camps, only concentrations camps!! So much better! Those poor Germans were framed!!!!
>>
>>733274830
But Oy vey! The 285 trillion!!!

You're an antisemite!!! We know where you live! You'll never work in this town again!!!!

White genocide!!!!
>>
>>733283756

Yelling at a wall
>>
>>733283784
You realize every major power in the war had concentration/forced labor camps right? So yeah, in terms of the narrative it presents it is much better
>>
>>733283622

This world is easy to understand if you pull the veil away from your eyes
>>
>>733277900
Its in the basement you moron.
Holy fuckin figure it out. Gas chamber then bring the bodies down, basements a bunker, chimney is left low to avoid detection on fly bys
>>
File: nope.jpg (405KB, 980x892px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
405KB, 980x892px
>>733283756
>>
>>733283898

Jews have been removed from more countries than any other group of people in history.

I wonder if there is a reason for that...
>>
>>733283878

If thats true then you're just a brick.

http://balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
>>
>>733284219

Valiant effort
>>
>>733274830
Well guys, I guess the they've got us. It's true, the holocaust is fake because op can't even draw a piece of shit on ms paint. That settles everything.
>>
>>733279094
Who ever wrote that wins for today
>>
File: heh-heh-ya-know-jimbo.png (127KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
heh-heh-ya-know-jimbo.png
127KB, 500x506px
>>733284156
That's a really inefficient design
>>733284265
it's everyone else's fault obviously
>>
>>733284343

It is true.

It's something like 106 times a country has removed Jews from within their borders and hilariously enough, once they dig their claws into a place long enough to sceme their cabalist ideas into existence They started a world war.
>>
>>733284480
You an industrial engineer too?
>>
>>733284690
A fucking monkey could figure out that bringing a large quantity of bodies down a story is dramatically more difficult and time consuming than keeping them on the same level
>>
>>733284832
>implying Germans are smarter than monkeys
>>
>>733284480

Thank you. Now can we talk about the cabal/cabala. Is everyone so ignorant they miss this?
>>
>>733284219
Use a vpn/proxy if you know how, like i said.

Appreciate your participation though, at least you have a reference pount to help guide you. Whether or not you find the right direction depends on your willingness to conform or the lack thereof.
>>
>>733284690
It takes hours to burn a human body. Research how long it takes to do a cremation. Then look up how many ovens the site had.

It is simple math. X number of ovens can only burn so many people per day. They would have to burn them in a matter of seconds to reach the numbers claimed by the holocaust.
>>
>>733282163
goy?
>>
https://youtu.be/jgGP_evkvOk
>>
>>733279094
Hahaha. I second this guy with an 80s fashion picture.
>>
>>733279360
Wrote by kikes i wager
>>
>>733279360
The Bolsheviks were almost all Jewish.
>>
>>733280128
You sound like a little bitch beta.

Many people, all over the world, discuss World War 2 and its happenings. I bring WW2 up to old men on benches all the fucking time and talk about it.

When you have a WW2 vet bring a nazi medallian down to the busstop, and tell you "i never saw camps, but i kill the bastards anyway. It was mine and the niggers job. Its crazy though because, growing up my parents came from Germany and I never thought I'd get to go there, but just a few years later they where sending me to fight my cousins"

Real life experience trumps your delusional social awkwardness. You sound like a moron
>>
>>733280277
If it really happened, why build a fake anything?
>>
>>733284971

If 99% of the population thinks it crazy to deny (((their))) holocaust and that doing so is justification for imprisonment and ostracism, just imagine what they would do to those who know and express that "magic" is real and heaven is actually hell. They already get sentenced to imprisonment in looney bins today.

They have to find it themselves or they will never trust it. It will push them further from the truth if you present it to them on a silver platter.
>>
>>733280331
Yeah, because we'll never get to space without four billion niggers.
>>
>>733281657
Fuck off jew kike
>>
>>733282839
No one would stop them in Europe. Hate speech laws are intended to hamstring Whites advocating in their own interest.
>>
>>733282449
It is now an admitted fact that Simon Wiesenthal invented the 5 million non-Jewish deaths.
>>
>>733281657
>I've significantly put a damper on all of the ignorance going on here
Unless you're new you'll know as well as the rest of us that there are no brakes on the autism train anon
>>
>>733283032
there were around 11 million jews in europe at that time. get your facts straight.
want proof? check the protocol of wannsee konferenz.

http://www.ghwk.de/ghwk/deut/protokoll.pdf

around 4 million were killed in the camps.
1 million were killed by einsatzkommandos.
eichmann even bragged about dying happily knowing that he killed 5 million jews.

of course the numbers went up, because no one had access to the data in soviet union during the cold war. and a vast amount of jews killed in the holocaust lived in regions that became part of the soviet union after the war.

conservative estimations are 5.29 million
maximum 6.1 million

the numbers are real.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPdxhLUKZYM
>>
>>733286114
And Jesus said "do whatever the fuck you want, sin as much as you want, but you must acknowledge only one god, my god"

And for the next 2017 years there was nonstop war. This was Lucifers greatest trick lol
>>
ITT:

Fags who weren't even alive for another 50 years claim they know the holocaust didn't happen because of internetz skillz

you guys should be ashamed of yourselves, and should be mourning for the awful deaths that innocent people were forced into.
>>
>>733280332
not understanding there are time zones
>>
>>733286647

Explain how that number was (((mystically))) predicted decades before hitler rose to power and ww2 began

>>733283756

>>733284343
>>
File: 1492637980446.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492637980446.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>733286880
(((innocent people)))
>>
File: truth.jpg (79KB, 583x781px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
79KB, 583x781px
the top photo was displayed in a holocaust museum
>>
>>733281657
Tell your mom I said hi
>>
>>733274830
Because it is not.

https://m.imgur.com/a/725A7
>>
>>733286715

I wish i were at the point in which i found that laughable but your knowledge is somewhat reassuring thanks
>>
>>733278076
Isn't Saturday their sabbath? Cause you know have to be different
>>
>>733286880
My fraternal great grandfather was a Nazi that came to Brazil. My maternal great grandfather served in the American military.

Both of my grandfathers denied the holocaust ever happened. There was no proof of it. PoWs yes, but not mass genocide. My grandfathers said the Russia's and Pols were the only ones taking PoWs and executing them. They claimed Russians where cannibals . They would kill a man, take him to camp and eat him.

The russians killed the Jews and blamed it on a weakened Germany. After invading most of Europe, the world just chose to believe it.

Most of you ppl are fucking retards. The winners write history. Talk to an actual Nazi, or someone who was really there. You will see.
>>
File: russia.gif (1KB, 346x231px) Image search: [Google]
russia.gif
1KB, 346x231px
>>733282342
its illegal after ww2 for europe countries including russia to say holocaust is fake because OF america
>>
>>733286974
In what time zone is it still Saturday?
>>
File: cock.jpg (49KB, 460x818px) Image search: [Google]
cock.jpg
49KB, 460x818px
>>733280332
actaully thelastday of theweek is what the sabbath is
go look at your calendar
>>
>>733282882
What degree black belt are you?
>>
>>733287496

Your fraternal great grandfather would be proud of your inquisitive nature and strength of conviction. I am too.
>>
I get being a racist and all but for fuck's sakes, you don't have to make an ass of yourself. It happened and there's a shitload of proof to back it up. American leaders were even worried that people would try to deny it so they collected mountains of evidence.

If you'd stick to actual criticism of what the Jews do people would be more likely to listen to you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
>>
>itt: flat earthers and ME'ers talk about more conspiracies
>>
>>733284265
>I wonder if there is a reason for that...
Yeah, because they were the only common people that almost universally knew how to read and write so they could fill the middle management positions for the wealthy aristocracy who suppressed the common mans access to knowledge.
>>
>>733287496
No ones denying a bunch of Jews died.
We just deny the germans are the ones who killed them and most of the Germans still in fatherland have been shamed to the point they won't even talk about it.

I was raised to know Im better than people of color, except Indian Hindus, but I was raised to respect them for who they are. I respect an African and his tribal culture, but I also respect the fact that my culture is more advanced than his. That isn't racism as much as people want to belvie it.

Nazism wasn't about racism, it was about establishing a ancient world caste system. Exterminating the Jews was not apart of the plan

the Russians killed the Jews. Why? Because with Germany, Italy, and France in ruins, and with Britain in shabbles with a exhausted econemy, America was actually the strongest because we entered the war late.

Russia saw the chance to seize control of the world and become the superpower. This was the Cold War. Russia nor America won. They still fight this struggle today.

So if you guys will look at this from a historical standpoint, as if you where reading this in a history book 1000 years from now, the Russians killed the Jews, and blamed the Germans, because they where the Zionist governement that openly established America just 100 years before.

We don't consider or think about how small of a scale in time this is happening. Events today are still happening because of events that happened during WW2.

Do you think the muslims just wanted to fight us one day? We've fight ISIS 1000 times in history, all with a different name, but same people. Christians vs Muslims. They've been fighting for 2000 years.

This battle has been going on for 1000 years easily. the Scars want to control the world, unite us under one power, an openly take us into the space age of meeting alien races and traveling to other worlds.

The zionist want us to fulfill their prophecy of armageddon so they can take our rescources back to the orion nebulon
>>
>>733288870
In this post a shill bot serves its primary function
>>
>>733289053

This is what a truth bomb sounds like. Pure lunacy to the masses.
>>
>>733289053
People think I am crazy that, that i talk conspricies, I knew this stuff when i was only 5-6 years old. My grandpa taught me all about the universe. He told me about the Alien races that lived out there and that the Nazi's had contacted. He told me of things they found when in the Sahara and India.

I have the highest respect for the Hindu religion and Indian people.

I know things like, black people are made from a almost purple tint'd obese highly advanced alien species. Many think Africans where genetically engineered as a slave species but they're actuall the half-breed offspring of another species.

So are Caucasions. Mongolids are the only natural humanoid from Earth. They evolved from a monkey the lived in Antartica at a time it was warm. Technically upside down, standing at the south pole, the constant bloodflow into the monkies brains made their brains larger, this is where head stretching comes from, because the first of these beings had oddshaped, deformed heads. They migrated through the pacific when there was still land there, into Africa, these monkies are the missing link scientist have been looking for.

Nazis found it in India, my grandfather was privy to the knowledge. Ive thought about writing an offical report and presenting the papers i have, but fuck this zionist world. I know the truth.
>>
>>733289053
>>733289821
>suddenly aliens

Abandoning thread
>>
>>733289053
>except Indian Hindus
what nationality are you? & who taught you that hindoos are your betters
>>
>>733289821
and if anyone is curious, Caucasians, white people, come from what we call Angels.

The Mayan gods, like the Olmec heads, or the xibalban gods are the purple skinned gods that the African people come from.

Every other race is a mixture of these two, or descendant of the mongoloid monkey- asians, native americans, latino ect
>>
>>733289958
Im native and german.
they aren't my better, they're my equal.

My Nazi Grandpa, said they where under strict orders to never harm a Hindu, even the ones fighting for the british. He said they wouldn't even wound them. Nazi's would offer them safe passage back to India if they surrender. They usually did because most Hindu's knew the Nazi rising as prophecy.
>>
>>733278021
if this whole thread is just so some nerd somewhere can guilt trip a chick into sex.. no why do you think rape is an existing idea
but tyrone is rape free in his world.
you don't think there's a monster among mankind?
all you gotta do is trip a lying agenda based boat? we killed our brothers so the devil can move in the words of mobs.
>>
fuck gathering hunting some of you can't even look at yourselves in the mirror.
>>
>>733290454
have you ever been in a mental institution
>>
>>733278190
Yeah if it's one thing Stalin loved it was Jews.
>>
>>733290223
>The Mayan gods
where they come from these angels and gods?
>>
>>733290223

I want to be your friend so badly. Wish you could help me find you without putting your life at risk.
>>
>>733289930
>being so small minded you believe we are the only intelligence species in the universe

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Even the pope acknowledges aliens. Get with the times. Its 2017. Space travel is our biggest priority as the human race.

Of course you've never seen an alien. Do you just travel into another country without passports or documentation? You just don't land on Earth and no one notice. Another intelligent life-form is going to have some mutual respect for our species to not just destroy us, especially if they are organized enough to travel lightyears.

Stay stupid. Germans have always paved the way for science, and I won't be the exception.
>>
>>733290859
>the pope

He'd know too.
>>
>>733290641
Why? Because I was educated from a young age by some of the most brilliant German people that Adolf Hitler himself admired? I am speaking of things your American scientist will never figure out because they are stupid fucking bums.

After spending 2 years in a prison, my Nazi grandfather went on to be a history professor at an American university.

My education is well beyond whatever government education system was installed in you. You're no different than a computer that's had files put on its harddrive. True or False, they're in your head and you believe they're real.

I can't help you are dumb.
>>
>>733289821
>technically upside down

kek
>>
>>733291541
If you where standing on the moon, and the Earth is round like they say, wouldn't whatever is standing at the South pole be technically upside down, and does blood not rush to the head when you are upside down?

Look into jelqing. Using blood to stress the blood vessels in the penis to make it larger.

You can do this with the brain, making it bigger, making the species smarter. Its the missing Human link.

I saw in the news a few months back that scientist are on the right track, but then again my Nazi grandfather found it 100 years ago. lol

Fucking idiots
>>
>>733291894
Do you not understand the idea of gravity?
>>
>>733290859
or even if they know we're for the most part monkeys.
>>
Lol don't conspiracy theory threads belong in /x?
>>
>>733286880
Gas chamber escapee detected
>>
>>733287998

Infinite
>>
>>733289042

Flawed logic. They would then be allowed to stay because they would be profiting the rich (the ones incharge)
>>
>>733292460
Yes, the mongoloid species is defiantly derived from monkeys.
>>733292000
Are you retarded?
Gravity isn't going to keep your blood from circulating through your veins.

thanks for bringing up gravity, I almost go ahead of myself.

The effect of gravity on the monkeys in the Southren Hemisphere caused their spines to become straight. This happened before the brain enlargement.

You can see proof of this in the monkeys that small South American monkeys that still walk up right. You can also find proof of this in Penguins and Kangaroo.s

All mammals with straight spines originate from the southren hemisphere.

Again, stay stupid. My education is way beyond yours or your 6th grade physics.
>>
>>733277900
"gas chamber"
Crematorium
>pick one
>>
>>733287308
Interesting blog, too bad the bias is as blatant as /pol/'s, just on the other side of the spectrum
>>
>>733293086
Want me to keep going?

Ever heard of Thoth? Well he was a birdman. A bird that walked up right, and contained the world knowledge.

Why do you think the Nazi's went to South America??

Thoth was apart of a birth species that evolved along side the Antarctic monkey, both became intelligent because of their swollen brains and straight spines that developed from millenniums of being suspended upside down in gravity.

Penguins are the missing link to birdpeople who went extinct during the last ice age.
>>
>>733287497
>admitting USA owns the world

ty
>>
>>733293463
Thoth was a Garuda

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garuda

going back to India, and the reason the Nazi went there was to put an end to the Reptilian, Zionist, Nagas, who have ruled Earth since the end of the last Ice Age.

Birds nor Reptilians can conquer the cold. The Birds died, the Reptilians went underground. The birds were no long around to protect us from the Reptilian type gods.

It was then, that human sacrifice became a thing in Ancient Egypt and the Meso-America world.

Garuda, Aruna, Thoth, Ra, ect Harpies are the mortal enemies of the reptilian.

The worlds about to get really interesting. Where almost to the Age of Aquarius, but before that can happen we have to end this Eon with a war.

I just want to see the beginning of the 1000 year Kingdom
>>
>>733293463
Please keep going, I love reading casework for schizophrenia.
>>
>>733293176

it w...was a cream chamber...!
>>
>>733293463
I thought I was on /b/.

This is looking like /x/.
>>
>>733274830
Because history is written by the victors.
>>
>>733293463
>Bird people
>>
>>733279360
>Actually citing to Wikipedia
>>
>>733282664
Still legal you cunt hate speech is protected by the first amendment you dumb fag
>>
Every year there's one or more movie about the holocaust. Saying it isn't propaganda is a laugh. Shame on the Jews
>>
>>733294344
Its funny because people like you treated Einstein and Tesla the same way.

This isn't rocket science. This isn't quanta physics. This is as easy as common sense and putting the pieces together.

Back to the topic of this thread, Nazi Germany didn't kill the Jews, as you can see from what I've told you, the Nazi's had much more shit on their plate. Look it up. Do some research, regardless of what I believe, this is what the common Nazi believe. Nazi Germany was embedded in the occult.

The feeling I had standing at the base of a Maya temple is how I imagine your mind always feels- small.

"there is no god and we're the only intelligence species in the universe" That's the most narrow mindset you can achieve.
>>
>>733282449

They brought the other 1.5 million from Japan.
>>
When you realize they were the bad guys... :(
>>
>>733279094
>thats exactly what a jew kike would say
>>
that moment when americans try to wrap their head around german history
>>
>>733278076
This
>>
>>733296068
>fat America: hurrrr thats a stupid temple wtf wuld u build tht, take to long, stupid

>German Scientist: You couldn't recreate this temple with modern tools. Infact, I found inside this temple, plans to what seems to be a mechanical aircraft. It would be pretty ironic if your overlords where to kill me and take these ancient Hindu plans away from me considering they can barely comprehend Spanish. Knowing you lazy fat fucks you'll just take some Germans prisoner and get us to build it for you

And that ladies and gentlemen is how we stepped into this modern era. Because Nazi had enough sense to go to India and rediscover our ancient technology.

>mfw nazi is still using these manuscripts

just kill yourself if you think the Nazi's did the holocaust. They were fucking building spaceships.
>>
>>733296916
I mean for the love of fucking god, I can stand at the corner and talk to the hindus in 3 languages at once, and most fat American's don't know more than 1.

You people are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>733295982
They were not bad guys, they were just brainwashed by the jews to go to Europe and kill other good white people.
>>
>>733296916
*sigh*
geh dich vergraben junge
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.