[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst pain you have ever felt /b/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 278
Thread images: 29

File: IMG_1663.jpg (741KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1663.jpg
741KB, 1200x1200px
What is the worst pain you have ever felt /b/
>>
Losing her
>>
I once took a shit and my ass hurt like hell for an hour or so.
>>
>>733231291
Faggot
>>
Sharpie in pooper.
>>
some sort of muscle strain in the legs after fapping . it was pretty damn horrible and i have no idea why? any medfags that can tell me ?
>>
>>733231413
Why did you do that
>>
>>733231366
Op here I knows this feel
>>
Goggle, crps.... it fucking sucks, it's a wonder I haven't killed my self yet, it's going on year 3....
>>
>>733231138
I'll say I've probably had migraines that are 9/10 pain level. Terrible to the point I've actually considered suicide.

But breaking both my leg in a terrible car accident when I was 4 probably was the most traumatic. Can't even remember what it felt like anymore, but I still remember being trapped in the back seat and screaming.
>>
>>733231138
Root Canal. To be more specific: I could not make it to the dentist for a week, I discovered that swishing ice cold water numbed the nerve. Once I had seen the dentist he prescribed some Vicodin until my root canal appointment. I started to take the pills and not swish the ice water. Let me tell you, once that nerve wakes up not even strong pain killers can stop it from feeling everything!
>>
>>733231424
I have something similar not sure why if I knew I'd tell you
>>
Being alone.
>>
There's this thing that happens to me sometimes where I bend over and trying to straighten my body out kills. The best way I can think of describing it is that it feels like my ribs get caught on the tissue surrounding my lower lungs, and unbending myself causes it to tug and tear. I habe no idea what it is and it can last for hours, no pain until I try to unbend again.
>>
>>733231596
Good god that sounds horrid
>>
Geezus you whiny fucking kids theses days a fucking headache and a toothache.....
>>
stepped on a 1d4 in the middle of the night.
>>
>>733231578
Fuck that sucks sorry /b/ro
>>
>>733231138
getting my head cracked open
>>
>>733231138
Fracturing my dick, still can't get fully up till this very day
>>
>>733231677
on a scale of one to ten I R8 it around 15.
>>
>>733231138
Sex
>>
Severe ear infection, didn't notice it until the last day of the vacation so I really enjoyed the fly home
>>
>>733231657
Was it always like that or did it just randomly happen?
>>
Crippling depression
>>
I was walking down the side of a pretty steep hill and I slipped and fell. I slid and rolled for a while and eventually stopped after being impaled on a piece of a broken log. Right through my legs. Lost a nut and punctured my bladder.
>>
File: 1429754243004.png (186KB, 399x373px) Image search: [Google]
1429754243004.png
186KB, 399x373px
>>733231138
Heart break.
>>
i stepped on a lego XDDDD
>>
>>733231879
What
>>
>>733231896
You poor creature, I feel for you.
>>
>>733231956
You have very bad luck like seriously what the fuck
>>
>>733231138
When a girl you really like rejects you. That's the kind of shit that makes me hit rock bottom. I haven't experience any deaths in the family but I imagine that'll do the same
>>
I'm not sure what happened but this one time I woke up with the most intense headache I've ever had, the only thing that stopped it was downing a bunch of alcohol, throwing up in the toilet and 'passing out'

Put me on the edge when I went to bed for the next week
>>
>>733231138
rock stuck in my eye for 5 weeks
>>
>>733231138
Having 8 out of 10 fingernails smashed so hard they broke, on asphalt while riding downhill. It wasn't the smashing that hurt but the picking out broken nail afterwards that was excruciating.
>>
>>733232108
I got my girl stolen by a Jew so at least you aren't a cuck like me
>>
>>733232202
What the fucking hell
>>
>>733231138

Stuck my left hand into a lawn mower and chopped the tips off my two middle fingers. Worst pain I've felt. Didn't sleep that much that first night. The percs helped a lot.
>>
>>733232114
Damn that's weird as hell
>>
>>733231291

It speaks very well of your life if your lowest point is associated with one's optional dating life.

When I was in high school, they had some nig nog from Sierra Leone transfer in. Guy was stoic as fuck and the girl from his host family told me that he was forced to rape his mom and sisters at gun point, watch his family die and was tortured into giving up the location of said family because his uncle spoke out about some war lord. He escaped and got political asylum. They sent him over here.

Anytime I feel like shit because some girl I like us eating some other guys dick and not returning my texts, I think, at least I'm not a nig nog
>>
>>733232296
What did you do that?
>>
Panic attack on lsd
>>
>>733231596
It was dental pain fore as well.
It was when my lower wisdom teeth started coming in sideways and i too had to wait a few days before seeing the dentist to get them out.
Only thing I'm grateful for is that they completely knocked me out for the procedure.
>>
>>733231900
Completely random, it's happened maybe 10 times in my life so far. The most recent one was two years ago, I tried to straighten myself out slowly and it didn't work, so I waited. I went to sleep for a few hours and when I woke up it was still fucked. Finally was able to stand up later that night.
>>
The worst pain I feel is when after I cum I can't cum again for a few
>>
Pepper spray. Fuck that stuff
>>
Kek'd so hard when reading screencaps from a greentext that I legitimately had a seizure. Hospitalized for a few days
>>
>>733232114
Sounds like a possible aneurism, ever had it checked out?
>>
Once I got in a car crash and got a flail-chest.
>>
Otitis, worst shit ever.
>>
>>733232331
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LnjqxLPtRTs
>>
Suicide headache hands down, went on for a while, the nickname suits because god damn
>>
>/b/e me
> whiter than bird shit
> irish blood is a motherfucker
> have job
> filling driveway cracks with some black bullshit
>texas in summer
>HotAsFuck.jpg
>work up a sweat
> fuck it too hot for this shit
> grab beer take off shirt
>get back to work
> still high from my blunt
>FeelsGoodMan
>finish beating this black shit into the cracks
>next day
> everything fine, until it hits.
>My back starts tingling
>think nothing of it
>scratch itch
>seconds later, oh god
> they're everywhere
>Pain.png
>furiously scratches all of back
>bad idea
>itching turns to intense burning
>BURNING TURNS TO DEEP STABBING
>FeelsBadMan
>feels like satan's fucking my back with broken glass dipped in acid
>runs to shower
>cold as fuck
Cont. In next post
>>
>>733232331
I like you anon, this is the thing with normies this is what divides us
>>
File: 6027d3_6126330.jpg (93KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
6027d3_6126330.jpg
93KB, 500x750px
>>733231138
>Tearing out kitchen with my dad.
>Island has granite countertop too big to move.
>Decide to break it.
>Lift up one side and put a 2x4 under it so it's angled up.
>Sit on the other end to snap it in half.
>When I sat down I instinctively wrapped my fingers around the edge.
>Scream as my full body weight and the weight of the stone crushes my fingers.
>>
>>733231424
Charlie horse?
>>
>>733231138
Major tooth rot pain for a month. Pain killers did nothing. Couldnt afford to goto the dentist so wrote a hot check to go, and got antibiotics, and cleared it up in a week, and then had Root canal surgery. Still didnt get it capped Welcome to the USA of fuck your pain.
>>
File: IMG_1664.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1664.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>733232444
Trips confirm
>>
every time i look in a mirror
>>
>>733232485
Nah, I considered checking it out with a doctor but I didn't feel like wasting my time and the doctors, "it hurt" isn't very helpful
>>
>>733231138
Kidney stones
>>
>>733232719
Try turning the lights off, or a paper sack.
>>
>>733232660
wtf is that tumor and why is she wearing two pairs of panties
>>
Losing my twin boys :(
>>
>>733232607
Moar
>>
Once found a rice grain sized bump on my ball and when I tried to move it with my thumbnail I fucking collapsed and my vision went out for a few seconds, then fucking pain for several hours with fever and bullshit. I thought "fucking cancer" and started making plans to use my last remaining days in a useful way (maybe killing wahabi sheikhs or soros or something like that) but then it went away in a few days and hasn't come back.
>>
>>733232879
That's really fucking sad I actually feel really sorry for you RIP
>>
>>733232783
Well hopefully its nothing, best of luck!
>>
>>733232607
fking faggot...
>>
>>733231713
Geezus i'll say it again, you're all a bunch of whiny ass pussies, only one who can even talk is the broken dick guy... I hate you all get us I want to fucking end this horrid shit stain of a life I have....
>>
>>733232888
Well if you did do that I would have made a shrine to you
>>
I had a migraine (1st ever too) that was so bad my doctor thought I had bacterial meningitis. Spent 6 hours in the ER, had to get a lumbar puncture, and left with an even worse headache anytime I went vertical.
The Doctor doing it also nicked a nerve and my leg hasn't felt the same since. No pain but really weird.
>>
>>
File: splinter.jpg (41KB, 1240x640px) Image search: [Google]
splinter.jpg
41KB, 1240x640px
>>733231138
>>
>>733233052
Then leave if you don't like it faggot
>>
A bullet in my mouth.
Tried to kill myself once and missed the shoot. I regretted and put away the gun in the last second. Just realized she wasn't that good to end my life for her
>>
File: Uniform.jpg (66KB, 442x590px) Image search: [Google]
Uniform.jpg
66KB, 442x590px
>>733231138
I watched my 5 month old puppy get run over.
>>
>>733232257
army fag shooting without eye protection. yea i know, stupid. Rock fragment ricocheted and hit me in the eye. Army docs suck ass and told me it would work itself out. 5 weeks of shit and they finally realize I need surgery.
>>
>>733232997
Thanks, been 4 months now so I'm hopefully in the clear
>>
>>733232879
As a parent of two boys I can confirm this would likely kill me. My deepest condolences....
>>
dislocated shoulder after motorcycle accident
>>
>>733232968
Its been almost 2 years now. But I could break down if I think about it. Just keep busy and stuff I guess. Sucks.
>>
>>733232055
Yup. It was a bad time in life.
>>
>>733233391
How did you kill them?
>>
I think I had epididymitis for a week while at boy scout camp, my left testicle was swollen and tender to the touch, had a weird heavy feeling and was absolutely agonizing. Worst part was that in scouts we would march everywhere, so the marching motion jostled my balls so bad I nearly vomited.
Also my teeth are fucked up, it feels exactly like a bad cavity (pain with sugar contact) but my dentist never found anything. Five years later it still hurts, and as a result ive been eating on only one side of my mouth for years and developed TMJ which progressed to the point where I can no longer open my mouth wider than 1 inch.
>>
I once acidentally a kidney stone on a highway

Do not recommend
>>
>>733233357
how badly was the motorcycle injured?
>>
>>733233210
You were in the army? US or other?
>>
>>733233512
not that bad
>>
I was cooking. I suddenly passed out and I fell on the stove. I burned my hand. It didn't hurt immediatly because of the adrenaline, but I wanted to die on my way to the hospital
>>
>>733233435
Practice dental hygiene, just because you don't have cavaties doesn't mean you're in the clear
>>
>>733233589
Not too bad, I could have burned my face
>>
>>733231138
Getting rejected/embarrased by this one BITCH
>>
PSH- Primary sex headaches. No joke. A massive explosion in the back of my head the exact second I orgasm. Has happened during 2 periods of my life for about 2 months each time.
>>
>>733233627
I can confirm -op
>>
>>733231138 pneumothorax
>>
>>733233052
>That time my daddy raped my bum

Confirmed macho faggot is compensating for deep seated father/ molestation issues.
>>
>>733233671
What happened?
>>
>>733231596
I have to echo this. I had Two dead roots and I lived with the pain for weeks. At first the pain would come and go in waves but after a while it was almost entirely constant with breaks. At times I literally could do nothing but lay on the floor and cry. I slept for only a couple hours a night until I caved and made an appointment to see the dentist. The Norco he prescribed was a life saver.
>>
>>733233689
Oh god I know they are horrible I had them for a while they have stopped for a bit but they god awful
>>
>>733231896
My god. I wouldn't wish that on those Reddit fags.
But I'd wish it on those 9fags.
>Fucking 9fag with its normie memes
>>
The distrust and heartbreak you feel when your whole family betrays you.
Fuck you mom, you said dad wasn't angry anymore!
>>
>>733233726
Naa I just find all of these post shit... I'm miserable bastard, who can't sleep again. Fam made me quiet my hydro because ''it's going to ruin Mt life'' I want to end it, I hate every one .... so angery....
>>
>>733233530
US
>>
>>733233627
I brush like any normal person, it's a bit harder now that I can't open wide but I do it once or twice a day. Still no explanation for my problem though, I hope it isn't permanent.
>>
my best friend died when i was 4
>>
>>733231138
Severe Crohns disease. I've got ulcers inflammation and scarring all through my stomach and intestinal tract. The pains are like nothing I've ever felt, they will literally drop me to my knees. I had a scope and biopsy done a couple months ago and the doctor was so shocked, said he couldn't finish the scope because of how badly swollen I was. On Chemo, steroids and long lasting inflammatories.
>>
>>733231956
F
>>
File: 1418034104494.png (8KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1418034104494.png
8KB, 500x450px
>>733231138
cracking one of my floating ribs sucked massively for weeks

not life threatening of course but man it was unpleasant.

>>733232879
Im sorry anon.
>>
>>733232854
It's called the bottom of her ribcage. She's either sucking in her stomach to appear thinner, or doesn't eat much. I'm betting the first option by the curves.
She's wearing two pairs because the white fabric of most panties is just a tad sheer. A second pair would fully obscure what's under them.
>>
>>733233157
you should have died in that incident, for whoever that is that weak, foolish and that self-destructive.
life will be no more than a painful experience.
>>
>>733234052
I was sensitive to chocolate and ice cream on one side of my mouth, used some special dental floss thing where it's like a tiny rubber toothpick that you jam between your teeth near the gum where floss sometimes can't come because too narrow, after 2 weeks I never felt pain again
>>
>>733234147
Finally someone who has pain in the same realm as mine......
>>
>>733232879
Never had kids, but my gf had a miscarriage and was gonna be the stepdad.
I feel you OP. :(
>>
first time i put a dildo in my ass
no joke i've never broken a bone or anything serious but the first time i tried a realistic cock my eyes watered from the pain
>>
>>733233169
/thread
>>
>>733231424
Med Fag here, its called a cramp, best way to reduce the tension is to massage it.
>>
far out man some of you poor buggers are doing it hardcore.
>>
>>733231138
kidney stone. like getting punched in the fucking kidney all goddamn night by mike tyson. pain that rolls over you for hours at a time dude. it sucked. I manned up and went to work the next day too, cause sick days are for pussies.
>>
>>733232607
Cont.
>water hits skin
>fuck outta there nigger
>burning worse than before
>stabbing returns
>now feels like wasps are under my fucking skin
>SOMEONE FUCKING KILL ME PLEASE
>try getting back Into shower
>switch water to hot
>HOLY FUCK SCIENCE
>feels good man
>stay in there for close to an hour
>get out dry off
>FuckNotAgain
> pain comes back like a boomerang of shit
>get back in shower and try scrubbing
>Retard.png
>back becomes hell
> head almost goes throught tile wall
>not sure if rather be unconcious or dead
>don't care
> get out again spray back with aloe bullshit spray
>back becomes ice then fire
> my dick literally goes back inside
> dear satan FUCK OFF ALREADY
>back feels like a gangbang of death
>google fucked up back itch
>find some shit called hell itch
>only happens to 1.4 percent of white people
>my fucking luck
>shit lasts for 2-5 days
>welcome to hell population one fucked up back
> neither beer or weed helped
>>
>be me, working construction job
>Cutting concrete with saw
>Fuck it up
>Thigh gets a bitch of a piece of concrete shrapnel, but didn't seem deep so we quickly got it out and kept on
>Feeling bleh through month but assume I am just sick or exhausted
>Later that month.jpg
>Wake up one night with 10/10 pain
>Sepsis
> bad time.rar
>>
>>733234285
Tell me your story bro
>>
>>733232818
I can confirm. Had one the size of a peppercorn and shaped like a jack with sharp points. Almost passed out from the pain.
>>
File: 1200px-Blausen_0774_RootCanal.png (929KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Blausen_0774_RootCanal.png
929KB, 1200x1200px
>17 y/o male
>ditch weed and go for alcohol and cigarrettes
>fastforward 2 years
>drinking every day and half downing 20-40 cigs a day
>feel huge af cavity on my right upper premolar
>lol idgaf
>ff 2 months after that
>the fucking cavity went deep into my tooth and i could create some suction with my tongue, food usually got stuck
>fuck yolo lifestyle and get my shit together
>go to the dentist office
>"gums are fine for your habits, canine smashed from bottle opening and cavity needs root canal therapy"
>lol k just get it done
>hit me with anesthesia, starts screwing, literally screwing the nerve pulp or w/e inside the tooth
>chunks of pink attached to the tool
>thanksgoodforanesthesia.mp3 in my head

No pain all gucci

>ff to next appointment 2-3 days later
>"hi doc hit me up and lets get this done"
>looks me straight in the eye "anon, you've got inflamed tissue surrounding your maxillar so I've got to drill the remaining nerve tissue..."
>???
>"no anesthesia."

So yeah after the initial shock I underwent the treatment because fuck it, 3 hours of the most fucking excruciating pain you can imagine as a screw slowly tears appart the nerve tissue that connects your tooth to your maxillar(top jaw) bone, without being able to move because there were 3 canals being sequentially grinded for leftover nerve pulp from the last time, plus deeper boring.

Wash your fucking teeth normies
>>
>>733234368
First time bottoming I had the same thing. I have no clue why it hurt, I had been stretching for years up until that point and could almost fit my whole hand in there. Not to mention my normal shit's are legendary sized. Then I took a dick and it hurt so much the other guy actually asked me if I wanted to stop, but I powered through like a champ.
>>
>>733234495
what happened after? did it just pass through? i've heard of people going to the hospital for that shit and kidney stones are the biggest medical fear i have
>>
>>733231138
Fell backwards off a ladder. Landed flat on my ass. The pain....It felt like I was crapping my kidneys out and that spine had been shunted upwards in my body a couple inches. Couldn't walk or move my back much for a few weeks
>>
>>733231138
Cluster headache. It was so bad I had to go to hospital and thought about suicide.
>>
when i pooped and my butthole fell out.
>>
>>733234758
Nowadays it's atleast not as bad, you can have them shattered by some sonic shit thing or whatever it is that make them much more passable, still, from someone who's had kids and kidney stones, id rather give birth to andre the giant than have another stone
>>
File: femur.jpg (56KB, 689x660px) Image search: [Google]
femur.jpg
56KB, 689x660px
>>733231138

Broken Femur. Supposedly it's higher on the pain scale than child birth. The Adrenalin helped out for the initial 30 minutes, but being moved around and just after the surgery when the drugs wore off were probably the most excruciating times of my life.

>pic related

When I was being moved I could hear and feel the two pieces of bone scratching together. When I broke it the sound was like breaking a louisville slugger with a towel wrapped around it.
>>
>>733234758
yeah it passed, I didn't even notice the pass though. I thought it'd hurt but I drank a fuck load of water and I guess I never noticed through the rest of the pain. I'll tell you this, I'm highly suspicious that it was only a small stone, I couldn't even imagine what what of those large bastards is like and I'll pray to whatever deity you want to avoid it.
>>
>>733234959

>>733232589
>>733232114
>>
>>733235113
A lot of things are worse than childbirth, women are like Jews with the holocaust
>>
>>733231492
Newfag
>>
>>733234215
Sometimes I think that I should not miss the shoot, I just can't get over it. But hey, I guess I'm not lucky
>>
>>733231291
Drake? Is that you?
>>
>>733235380
Pic or lies, no way you don't have a scar
>>
File: 1485899859570.jpg (23KB, 360x280px) Image search: [Google]
1485899859570.jpg
23KB, 360x280px
>>733231138

waking up every morning is pretty traumatic and starting to take a toll.
>>
>>733235291

6 gorillion pain units
>>
getting a Dick into my asshole
>>
Herniated disk I think it was. Couldn't feel my left leg below my knee. Couldn't stand for longer than 30 seconds before the pain would force to to a crouched position like a impoverished bangladesh old fuck smoking a cig on the side of the road doing nothing. Felt like wrapping a rubber band too tight on a finger. Not too bad at first but the longer I stood the worst it got. Couldn't sleep for longer than 30 min unless I was black out drunk. Then it was 2 hours. Couldn't even call out of work fuckin gook's would have fired me.
>>
>>733235557
Pussy, that's nothing I fuck dildos bigger than your hand
>>
Stung by a Tarantula Hawk while I was on a lawn mower
>>
>>733231138
This broken jaw I never got fixed hurts like a bitch, just ate a steak 30 minutes ago. So worth it.
>>
File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>Be me
>Grade eight
>Beta as fuck, but slowly getting more alpha
>Get new girl in class
>her name is Emily
>at first, I don't think she's much, but that soon changes after we start hanging out
>Find out she has my EXACT same sense of humor
>Exact same outlook on life
>She's perfect
>went from 6.8/10 to a fucking 1000/10
>Am crazy for her
>Valentines day rolls around
>plan to ask her out on a date
>find out not one hour before i planned to ask her that my food friend Dylan already asked her out
>HeartBroken.jpg
>From that moment on, I live in pain.
>I can't tell her how i feel at risk of making things weird between the three of us
>can't bear to not tell her how I feel
>I can't even end it all because we're good friends, and she'd be sad if i were gone, and there is still a microscopic chance she'll go for it if i tell her.
>school is almost over
>torn between keeping quiet or telling her

I still haven't decided. I'm still in eight grade and I have one month left to see her and tell her how I feel.
What should I do? Is it worth it?
>>
>>733235443
I have it, but I'm working right now and didn't shave for a while. I'll post it later ir the thread still
>>
worst pain for me was most likely when i got my cock pierced 3 times at once but of the 3 the reverse PA was horrible mostly due to the fact of them putting in a receiving tube size of a straw
>>
>>733231138
>2007
>Working fast food as teenager
>While cleaning, cut tip of right pointer finger pretty bad
>Could see tissue
>That itself didn't hurt much, instant nerve damage and all
>Go to urgent care to get stitched
>Tell me they're going to numb it then sew it up
>Jam big ass needle straight into this gash in my finger
>Worse pain ever for about 5 seconds
>Then I felt the numbness spread like water under my skin
>>
External hemorrhoid. It was so bad that when I would sit down the pain travelled to my balls. I was almost in tears. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
>>
They had to cut out a tooth while i was 6, they thought they numbed it but they missed.
Sunburned my legs so bad they crusted over
Kidny stones when i was 12. Oh god the pain
Slipped on a wooden boken and ruptured my sphincter.

It was wet and i was practicing....things
>>
it hurt so much to pee when i had Phimosis. i learned to meditate to deal with it, and it had become so painful i couldn't deal with it. imagine someone is holding a blowtorch to the tip of your dick when you pee. when i was circumcised, the pain vanished, but now i hate my sensitive dick. its a worst case Ontario
>>
>>733235869
Fucking auto correct. my good friend Dylan.

>I envy him
>>
>>733231571
>crps
No se conocen con certeza las causas exactas del síndrome de dolor regional complejo, pero puede estar relacionado con la inflamación anormal o el mal funcionamiento de los nervios.
Dolor regional complejo que se caracteriza por un dolor más intenso que el esperado de la lesión que lo causa.
Generalmente, el tratamiento consiste en medicamentos, terapia de calor o frío, fisioterapia y biofeedback.
>>
>>733231138
>be me
>be at most 8 y/o (can't exactly remember age
>be in village
>riding bike downhill to the market
>only 2 minutes away from house
>le market is around like 3 kilometers away(almost 2 miles)
>making sharp turn
>slip on asphalt that is burning with the temperature of the magnificent sun \|T|/
>skid.gif
>le glass shards on floor
>glass peice punctures stomach and gets stuck
>ouch.mp3
>le me stand up
>glass shard stuck in stomach
>me take it out like some badass
>me retard decide to keep going to market
>local person(who knows me and parents) sees me goes crazy
>takes me home
>mother takes me to hospital that is 2 hours away (the village is pretty remote)
>9 stitches
>ffw back home
>mother beats me for hurting myself
>it hurt more than all the wounds
>>
File: IMG_1718.png (555KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1718.png
555KB, 640x1136px
>>733234212
That's not rib bud
>>
>>733231138
Slipped disc
It's like having a 8 inch stiletto blade up your spine from your coccyx to my L5 disc. It hurt to stand, it hurt to sit, it hurt to lie down. The only temporary relief was walking.
>>
>>733235869
you get off this website underageb&
>>
>>733236275

same
>>
>>733236326
I'm gonna kill myself in two months
I'll go where I want faggot
>>
>>733234783
I fell and hit my tailbone on a metal chair leg in 4th grade. Wasn't that painful but my ears were ringing and my vision was blurred for a good 20minutes.
>>
>>733236221
Yup that's what I have, happened at work dropped a fuck metal box on my foot.
>>
>>733231138
When I was 16 some dude in an old truck ran a stop sign and crushed my leg between the bumper and the motor of my motorcycle, dislocating my femur and breaking my pelvis. That wasn't too bad.

About 3 months after that I had a calf muscle cramp that made me wish for death.
>>
>>733236168
this is me. i change my answer to when i had to take the bandages off my newly circ'd dick. my urologist said to do it in the shower, the water helps. the water did not help. also the vein on the bottom of my dick had not sealed yet, so i got a big blob of black blood, which almost gave me a heart attack. i kept my pants off for 24 hours and doubled my percs the doc gave me.
>>
The Gout
>>
>>733236466
Do it now faggot
>>
Getting cut wide open with no anesthesia or any other med and having a doc pinch me liver...
What tops this for me though?
An Aortic Aneuyrsm/dissection at the same time
>>
>>733231138
Kidney stone
>>
>>733231138
Dislocated shoulder. Nothing worse.
>>
>>733236007
>Be me
>See a wooden boken, get horny
>Gayshit.exe
>Slip
>Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck
>RIIIIIP
>Mfw I ripped my asshole doing some gay shi
>>
abscessed tooth

worse than breaking both bones in my forearm and having metal plates put in
>>
>>733231138
Delirium Tremens.
>>
File: IMG_1547.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1547.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
> 2 weeks ago
> Work in warehouse
> Riding pallet jack
> Foot slips off
> Suddenly my leg in pinned between a 2 ton pallet jack and the wall
> Pic related
>>
>>733231775
Hopefully you live with a cleric.
>>
File: ouch.jpg (47KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
ouch.jpg
47KB, 736x1104px
Kidney stone.

Nothing can help you when it strikes, no temporary relief can be had without hosptialisation. It took three shots of morphine before it started to fade.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/11/health/kidney-stones-explainer/

Remember kids, hydrate!
>>
>>733231138
Got partially circumcised when I was 11. Hurt like hell.
>>
>>733235113
How did you break it?
>>
>>733236721
I would and want to but I can't
Emily would miss me
Probably gonna stream suicide later
wait a few months
>>
File: 1388648525865.jpg (271KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
1388648525865.jpg
271KB, 500x634px
>>733232331
>optional dating life

Yeh, I don't think so. If people didn't fuck none of us would exist, losing someone that you have dated or are attached to is same as losing someone to actual death. That's not a coincidence.

Although I am still glad I am not a nig nog

> as my captcha has niggers in it, fu 4chan
>>
>>733234281
Whatchu got bro??
>>
>>733231775
shit, did it stick into your foot?
>>
When my Crohn's disease was at its peak.
Imagine your intestines feeling like they're on fire as you almost want to scream, being forced to go over a dozen times in one day.
>>
File: well that happened.jpg (146KB, 326x462px) Image search: [Google]
well that happened.jpg
146KB, 326x462px
was 14 at the time. had scoliosis corrective surgery, 2 days later a nurse switched me from constant stream of pain killer to a button i click when its needed. well i was asleep when it was swapped.

Laid there for what felt like an hour then the anesthesiologist walked in, looked at me, then the button handed me explained how it worked. he chewed that nurse out for a good hour.
that button was heaven.
>>
>>733237482

Skiing on the east coast. Last run on the last day of the season. Fucked it up in the terrain park due to an ice sheet just before a 10 foot jump.
>>
Getting shot. No so much the initial wound.. but the healing. Was a bitch. Arm still isn't the same.
>>
I have several conditions causing severe chronic pain. I can't remember not feeling... This all encompassing, burning, stabbing, aching agony
>>
>be me
>9
>walking in the park when all of a sudden a feel a sharp piercing fucking cancer in my foot
>stop moving, pain goes away
>take another step and scream because of another stab
>this continues for a few more steps because I was an autistic 9 year old
>finally realize and check bottom of shoe
>giant rusty thumbtack sticking all the way through, thumbtack size hole in my foot

Also chest pain from rejection by girl I was obsessed with
>>
Physical: 3rd degree burns all over my chest.

Emotional: Living with ending my marriage after my ex-wife's father got cancer.
>>
I have a pretty high pain tolerance but the worst shit I can recall was when I got my teeth whitened by that UV light machine at the dentist. wasn't even worth it (teeth were already white) and I was in excruciating pain for 24 hours with the "zings"
>>
I was 16 and went to summer camp. They had an artificial lake and I went swimming in it. I came back home a week later and I had a stinging pain in the back on my eye. I couldn't move my eyes, if I did it felt like someone was stabbing me in the eye.
>>
>>733231138
Pic related. Bulged a disk. Always been a tough guy. After five days of off the chart and unrelenting agony and zero sleep, I began to weep. Weirdest thing. Couldnt stop.
>>
All you niggers with excruciating conditions are lucky I would gladly switch with you. I've been waiting for some shit like that to come along for years so I can get a painkiller script
>>
>>733238749
I got a whole new appreciation for the victims of torture
>>
Testicular torsion.

Woke up one morning, rolled over, bout 30 seconds later nuts started to ache. Within two minutes the pain was so bad I couldn't walk. I was 14 and crying for my fucking mommy and daddy. Had to be carried into the car to go to hospital. Rushed into surgery, docs saved one nut, the other was lost.
>>
>>733231138

This year February, Was in a near fatal Motorbike crash that pretty much destroyed my right leg so it was amputated below the knee, and then my left legs heel, ankle, knee, tibia and fibula were shattered. The initial impact was not painfull for some reason, I passed out shortly after but when I woke up in hospital MY FUCK, worst pain you can possibly imagine, the whole body literallyvibrates with pain, Almost to am extent that the pain violates even your thought process and all you can do is hold on to the side of the bed or clench your fists as you ride out the pain.
>>
Leg cramp that hurt enough to make me hurl in bed twice while sobbing and trying to scream.
2nd worst was tearing my leg from knee to balls falling out of a tree.
>>
File: 1482809593845.jpg (49KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
1482809593845.jpg
49KB, 391x391px
>>733231138

Nerve death down my entire leg from a tumor
>>
Labor. Pitocin-induced contractions.

A close second would be standing up straight for the first time after my first c-section.
>>
>>733231366
I can relate. I ended up on the floor in the fetal position
>>
A dentist ripped a hole in my cheek ones. Hole was like 2 inches long and more of a rip than cut.
>>
>>733235113

Oh I remember when I broke my forearm, the sound it made was gut wrenching. Like somebody bouncing a large glass marble in a stage hall
>>
>>733235869
get over it fag, ya shouldn't be here wee child
>>
Had a sprained wrist end up taking a half of tab of xtc feel fine...think a couple hours have passed only been 30 minutes all hits me at once feels like I'm moving my wrist when in reality I'm not put some cooling gel on it that's for sprains feels like my wrists on fire go to rinse it off in the sink ten times worse end up laying in my bed with the light on for about 6 hours finally fall asleep wake up feeling like complete shit never did tabs again
>>
cluster headaches
>>
Scald my tongue with smoke, think it's numb so decide to mouthwash with peppermint and alcohol.

Cavity in every tooth, everyone in the house is asleep, Pain from alcohol on slightly cooked nerves seared my jaw shut, can't swallow, can't move, can't scream, breath is the waive that hate rides on.

Seizure from pain, collapse in toilet, wake up next morning with shit breath.
>>
File: 1352677830230.gif (316KB, 269x169px) Image search: [Google]
1352677830230.gif
316KB, 269x169px
>>733231138

not exactly painful per se, but after a "failed" suicide attempt a few years back i get pretty severe tinnitus. a lot of the time i forget that it is there, but sometimes it gets really loud and there aint a damn thing i can do to stop it.
>>
>>733242114
You try the trick?
>>
either the ulcer I had or the migraines I get
>>
>>733231138
Being alive.
>>
>>733242114
Another bullet could help
>>
>>733242267

>the trick

explain.
>>
>>733231138
Lower back pain. Its either a slipped disk, or its a blown disk. I have to constantly lay down, if I sit like in a chair longer than 5 minutes it'll lock up and I can't move.
>>
Hepatitis B bitches
>>
>>733232673
Not him but thats exactly what it is, i get them too. Its from pointing your foot down (like pressing a gas pedal in a car) when gettin into the bate session. To relieve it just point your foot back up and itll go away
>>
Perforated my ear drum due to an ear infection i got from staying in a motel . 9/10 pain level, felt like i was constantly been poked in the eardrum with a pin
>>
Lower back pain but it is a far second to the top of molar snapping off exposing full nerve, no access to pain killers or dentist for a week, punching myself in the jaw provided the only real distraction. Felt like I could have lost my sanity. Luckily nerve died off from exposure after 5 days.
>>
>>733231967
Please kys on your way to reddit
>>
>>733231424
Cramp, get some magnesium in your diet
>>
File: IMG_3323.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3323.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
Once I fell off of my bike going down a gravel hill and slid into a thorn bush without a shirt on. After I finally limped home, I threw up after seeing myself in the mirror. I had a concussion, dislocated shoulder, torn achelles tendon, and about a thousand cuts scrapes and bruses all over my body.
>>
File: 1485999770009.png (78KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485999770009.png
78KB, 240x240px
>>733243373
Damn
>>
>>733243146
Absolutely the best feeling I've ever had was
when I had the flu and my ears locked up,
couldn't hear well for days. I was going to
a Metallica concert so went to the doctors'.
She looked into my ear and got this really
small vacuum and stuck it into my ear and
pulled out this about inch long piece of dried
ear wax that kind of looked like a dead birch
branch. Best feeling ever. Went to buy ear
plugs and see the Metallica!
>>
Dealing with the suffering that comes with neglecting yourself and instant gratification
>>
>>733231138
Dislocating my ankle while snowboarding. I've taken bad hits before but this brought tears to my eyes.
>>
>>733243629
Bruh!!!
>>
>>733242763

ugh this single problem is the greatest failure of human evolution

the price we pay for being primates that decided to stand up and walk, seriously
>>
>>733231138
Gallstone attack for 7 hrs before I had to have surgery. I'd never wish that pain on anyone
>>
>>733242403
The redit Tinnitus trick.
Works wonders with /k/ Just start a TInnitus hack thread on /k/ if you want a bunch of answers, Long story short it maneuvers the cartilage in you're skull to lessen the pressure on the bones causing the ringing and the nerves that pick it up. There's allot of ways to do it. Most of which work for some.

It's not permanent, but it's there
>>
>>733231138
removal of polyps in post soviet ukraine

those were ripped out with simple pilers by a doctor assistnant at some shithole hospital

i was 6, was bleeding strongly from nose and mouth (and the pain was pretty strong) and was thinking i was going to die. never forgave my mom for bringing me there
>>
Woman driver hit me while cycling, tore the ligament in my left arm across the elbow. Completely immovable for a week. Most days were like 6/10 pain, manageable if I didn't move; but I'd wake up in the middle of the night with spasms that felt like it was being ripped in half.
>>
File: 1495347291246.jpg (100KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495347291246.jpg
100KB, 800x600px
When mom raped my nono.
>>
Testicular torsion. Might have been because it was so traumatic, but I couldn't move and I threw up.
>>
Cotton fever. Wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy.
>>
>>733231291
)';
>>
>>733231956
How are you holdin' up now?
>>
>>733234748
Holy shit bro
>>
>>733231138
People make so many memes and shit online about having crippling depression. I don't think those people have really been depressed. The last year has been really rough and depressing after losing all of my friends. It wasnt even that i just lost touch with them, but they chose to kick me out of their lives. My own family hates me and a couple of particular people I was super close to called me a loser. Around 5 months ago I finally reconnected with a couple of guys i used to know and we hang out every now and then so life's a bit better. Before that though, for such a long time I just felt alone and had no hope for my future at all. I never knew what it was like to legitimately want to kill myself on multiple occasions. It bothers me even more knowing that nobody would truly care if I did and that really tore me up inside. I was just ostracized by everyone I knew and still after a year i don't know why they would treat me like that. To this day I stick by my decisions because I know for a fact I did nothing wrong to deserve how people treated me. I was a great friend and I was thrown away like nothing after years of knowing the people I used to call friends of mine.
>>
>>733231138
Ripping a hole in my kidney for being on too much Fentanyl. Doctor said the pain was twice as painful natural child birth.
>>
>>733231657
I encounter something similar if I turn to the left too quickly.
Recently went to the ER for horrible back pain and asked about the snag/pinch sensation. Was recommended to get a CT scan of my abdomen, but the doctor thought it was something to do with the soft tissue.
Good luck, anon. I know it hurts like hell.
>>
File: 1495327247045.jpg (23KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
1495327247045.jpg
23KB, 280x373px
>>733233143
YOU MONSTER
>>
>>733234697
You should try gallbladder stones, vomited for the pain
>>
>>733235398
Why people try to guess each other names at 4chan?
>>
Tooth extraction but the anaesthetic didn't work.
>>
>>733234748
and I thought I was hardcore for getting my cavities done without anesthesia. tell me your name, and if I have a son I'll name him after you with the hopes of him growing up to have the same balls of steel
>>
>>733231424
Stretch your legs and eat some magnesium. It's just cramps.
>>
>>733232108
I'd say first two deaths are pretty sad. You'll get used to it. Dying is pretty common among humans.
>>
>>733231138
tooth ache probably
>>
>>733231138
after my carpal tunnel surgery didn't had any pain killers for 3hours almost passed out a couple time only way to eased the pain was to bite my arm till it bled
>>
>>733231138
toward climax of fap- having the abosloute worst cramp in my thighs
>>
>>733231138
Dental pain. Couldn't be still and no pain killers helped. I thought I will go crazy
>>
>>733232331
Well that certainly puts my problems in perspective
>>
File: GapBV.png (42KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
GapBV.png
42KB, 500x461px
>>733246652

this.

You will come to accept it.

It will sometimes hit you like a wave.

The best analogy I heard was

''Imagine the first death as a shipwreck, everything tumbles down and you survived and your life seems like its in shambles, you grab yourself onto a piece of debris and float in the ocean. Every now and then you get hit with a wave that comes out of nowhere, but overtime these waves become smaller, but theyre still there. Anything can trigger this, a smell, a place, a memory. You will eventually learn to accept that its a part of life.

Just dont drown.''
>>
File: reddit.jpg (94KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
94KB, 600x450px
>>733231291
*reddit gold* +37.5k karma
>>
File: too much to thin.jpg (77KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
too much to thin.jpg
77KB, 399x600px
>>733247593
Fuck wrong pic. I meant this one
>>
>>733232888
nice trips #triplenutter
>>
>>733235113
Can confirm. Snapped both my tibia and fibula in half and had the bone come through the skin. Didnt hurt when it happened but the day after surgery the pain was unbearable.
>>
>>733231138
Gallstones with pancreatitis. Most intense pain ever that doesn't ease no matter what position you are in.
>>
Abscess under a wisdom tooth, if it was easy to get hold of a gun in the UK i'd have happily blown my own head off.

Had to wait a week taking antibiotics to get it to reduce in size before they could yank the tooth - worst week evar.
>>
>>733247593
Wait, whats up with the 2 dicks
>>
>>733231138
Cluster headaches.
Weekly.
13 years now.
>>
>>733248616
magic mushrooms help ya friend
>>
intestinal obstruction.
>>
Waiting for Duke Nukem Forever and finally playing it
>>
>>733231138
ingrown toenail
>>
>>733231138
Currently suffering from sciatica pain anyone got any suggestions
>>
>>733248829
I felt similar for Ultima IX
>>
>>733248751
It did for a while. But the border between reality and trippin' starts fading fast if you use weekly.

I started having flashbacks during work, sex, daily life. That shit messed me up for a while so I had to stop using. I still do once every few months, just to relieve the pain for a week or two. But it instantly feels like I'm back into a mental breakdown.
>>
>>733248915
opioids.
>>
>>733231138
Some kind of cross between damn near breaking my fingers by slamming a door on them, having an inch long upholstery tack embedded into my foot, or losing my best friend/current gf as she entered a mentally abusive relationship with someone who I thought was my friend. I think the finger pain ranks at the top.
>>
>>733233791
>dead roots
So that's what you call the fuckers. Had two as well and I'm only 24. Neither one made me visit a dentist. Did schedule a visit for the most recent one but by time my appointment came, it finally stopped hurting. A few nights the only way I could manage to sleep was taking half a tab and drinking until numb.

My teeth are all sorts of fucked and it's going to cost me a fortune to correct it.
>>
>>733248915
Ibuprophen and a warm compress...not a miracle but it helps, lay on your stomach and let the compress do it's thing.
>>
>>733248915

i treated mine with mckenzie stretches and using a monkey bar

get the fucking disc jelly off your fucking nerves
>>
Stretching my MCL 6 times in the same knee hurt pretty bad. Then I stretched the MCL in my other knee. It's either that or when I had broke my collar bone and woke up in the middle of the night screaming while laying on that shoulder.
>>
I've never had pain that was that bad, but there are 2 injuries I've had that have been pretty bad.

First one, I was really young, like 5, and on the swings at school, one of my friends said its really fun to jump off the swing at the top of your swing, me being 5 decided to do it, I jumped off and tripped, and ended up eating shit and smashing my face into a log they had to enclose the woodchips on the ground, somehow didn't get concussed

second is dislocating my knee, the initial pain was fine but its just everything after, cant even put on pants without it hurting
>>
File: part1 (2).png (177KB, 433x313px) Image search: [Google]
part1 (2).png
177KB, 433x313px
>>733231138
Knowing I may only have 2 or 3 years left before I pass on...that hurts pretty. physically i'd have to say my 2nd heart attack was the worse physical pain I've ever encountered. not a fatty either, just bad luck when it came to my heart I guess.
>>
>>733249289
>>733248915

oh and lots of ice and ibuprofen while you try to fix your back
>>
>>733248915

i'm also thinking treading water for lengths of time helps keep the pressure off the discs for a while
>>
I was in a car accident that resulted in four broken ribs, a punctured lung, cracked pelvis, shattered arm/shoulder blade, crushed leg, and brain surgery for internal bleeding.
They kept me in a medicated coma for roughly four weeks, but even after that I was in a lot of pain after I came to.
Jackass was speeding and T-boned me, smashed right into the driver's side door going 65 (speed limit was 45 in that stretch).
Fun times. But hey, I'm alive.
>>
Sometimes the frequency of the pain is agonizing as well. I got some muscle stuck between my vertebrae in the lower back four years ago. Pain was dull at the start but in a period of four years it evolved. Now everytime I sit it starts to burn and itch at the same time. Can't drive anymore, can't travel with airplanes, can't go out with friends because most of the times it involves sitting, can't even sleep anymore. Mfw I'm typing this while standing...
Thread posts: 278
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.