[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess what the last thing I heard my E-gf say to me, then say

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

File: Semi Naked.jpg (19KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
Semi Naked.jpg
19KB, 405x720px
Guess what the last thing I heard my E-gf say to me, then say yours, if its worse than yours you can have what left in my bank account, about £30
>>
A couple of ex's ago I had one tell me after dating for six months and me breaking up with her because I had to move across the state...

"oh well I was only with you because you have money"

What sucks is that she was the hottest chick I have been with honestly and I am worried now I will never get a hottie like her unless I buy them shit.
>>
There is nothing wrong with Jews
>>
>>733124628
>>733124759
bot happened to be as well, she was supper hot a model, bitch "stole" almost half my bonus, then she laughed about it to her friends that she had taken my money and she was a jew (lied to me about it and my family are nazi's) more pissed she lied.
>>
File: eyesofgod.png (231KB, 304x366px) Image search: [Google]
eyesofgod.png
231KB, 304x366px
no other takers?
>>
>>733125181
Honestly I think it was more that I was dumping her out of nowhere but it still stings a bit because we had a great fling and she didn't have to say that. I have had girlfriends since her but I still compare them to her.

You were so fucking hot Stephanie wherever you are (well I actually know she is in Denver).

I think she picked up a DUI and lost her job shortly after I left town.
>>
>>733126046
not bragging but yours is a falling of a skate board to my train wreck.

can you not speak with her anymore, try reconcile things?
>>
>>733124628
women often say they just went for the money, but its often not true, the truth is even sadder, they wanted to hurt you. or their mates didn't like you (not as sad)
>>
>>733124337
no one like my prison body?
>>
File: the way she goes.jpg (18KB, 403x226px) Image search: [Google]
the way she goes.jpg
18KB, 403x226px
>>733126309
Oh I agree and I only really bought her dinner and some fun adventures over six months. She was a broke school teacher and I was making bank at the time.

I haven't spoken to her since that exact conversation and it was almost five years ago. That ship has sailed...
>>733126436
>they wanted to hurt you
It was 100% this (ok maybe 90% cuz I know the reason she liked me at first is because I paid for everything like any man should). I decided to go back to school at 31 and just told her flat out one night "hey I am moving too far away for this to continue, yada yada yada"

It was selfish of me but you gotta do what you gotta do.
>>
>>733126858
i went out with mine for 3 years, known her since we were 12, I paid for what I could but I was poor as fuck, even spent all my year holiday saving up to buy her an engagement ring, which il never get back.

yea I think they do it to hurt us but it often hurts them, cutting of the nose to spite the face.
>>
File: Yep.gif (1MB, 161x250px) Image search: [Google]
Yep.gif
1MB, 161x250px
>>733127349
Damn bro the engagement thing has gotta be tough. Isn't it tradition to give that shit back if it doesn't work out. Never been engaged so maybe I am naive to think that.

I never buy shit for chicks unless it is food or something we both like (horseback riding or vacation type shit).

It just sucks that we never had an arguement and had a great six month fling... but she kinda ruined it with her final line of saying she just wanted my cash.

Just because of that I am happy to see she kinda fucked her life up a bit after I left.
>>
How long can I use a break up to be a sad sack of shit. Dated on and off for 2 years, dated for 2 years, lived together for a year and a half.
>>
>>733127966
thats not even the tip of the ice berg mate.
>>
>>733128267
>lived together for a year and a half
This right here gives you lots of leeway in my book. Living together is basically married.

Depends on how it ended. Pls share..
>>
>>733128367
Lets here it dude. Other than the chick that said she just wanted my money out of nowhere, I haven't had too many stinging break ups.

I did get dumped 3/5 New Years eves from like 2007-2012. Those hurt for a bit.

I had a HS gf that cheated on me so I keep my heart protected I think.
>>
>>733128394
We just got kind of distant, we would fight once a month but sit down and work through it. Then one day she said it was over and I felt like shit but I knew for some reason it was just over. Packed my shit and was gone in two days. Didnt talk to her at all until recently she's been asking me to "get a drink" with her.
>>
File: borderlands complete.jpg (238KB, 932x720px) Image search: [Google]
borderlands complete.jpg
238KB, 932x720px
>>733128674
well first she took most of my money I had earned a bonus and spent it while laughing to her mates about it. she also mentally and psychically abused me (ibf faggot) then as her way of dumping me, she rang me up when she was having sex with someone else.
>>
It wasn't the last thing she said, but I was told that I should kill myself because I was a pathetic mess. Didn't break up with her because the truth was that had I not found her I was going to do exactly that once the year was through.
>>
File: HawkingLEGO.jpg (49KB, 763x959px) Image search: [Google]
HawkingLEGO.jpg
49KB, 763x959px
>>733128796
Oh boy I am always very careful with meeting back up with ex-gf cuz I backslide big time. For me I always end up fucking them and there is NOTHING like fucking an ex after a while apart. Best sex ever I always find.

But you fall back into the same patterns. Sometimes they want to be 'friends' but I already have enough friends.

Once I am done dating a chick it is over. Probably why I don't use social media. That would be a minefield for me.

How long ago did you move out?
>>733129063
>she was having sex with someone else.
God damn man I had a gf when I was in my early 20s that fucked all my buddies when I was away at college. I found out and started fucking HER friends. It just escalated until we were at a party and I literally walked in on her fucking my buddy Steve. That shit taught me a lesson so I will never have that happen again.
>>
>>733129336
she told you to kill yourself? shouldn't ever say that to someone, except on /b/ really
>>
>>733129343
its pretty hard listening to it man, most of my mates said they would have killed her
>>
>>733129579
I've seen some fuck up shit, been stabed, watched mates die, people loose limbs, dead children/infants, disease, poverty, hunger, but that man, thats gotta hurt the heart like any knife could.
>>
>>733129512
My high school "sweetie" taught me how.
>>
File: 1492038237584.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492038237584.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>733129343
Moved out about 3 months ago.
Only social media I have is snapchat.
She asked me to get a drink about 4 hours ago, and I said "I don't think I could handle that right now" and thats where it ended. She started texting me again last night to check up on me and the dog. But she never gave a shit about either of us while in the relationship so I just don't understand it now. A little background on her, opiate addict and compulsive liar. So I've grown to be very skeptical about what she's saying and what she means. I only said any of this because I want to whats the word for putting meaning behind something that is objectively irresponsible? You know what I mean.
>>
File: OpenYourFuckingEyes.jpg (79KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
OpenYourFuckingEyes.jpg
79KB, 500x380px
>>733129579
Bitch sounds plain cruel dude just forget her. When I break up with a chick I am always so god damn nice I don't know how they can do mean shit I would feel awful.

Keep your chin up. What the fuck is the guy with her thinking? If I was fucking a chick and she said 'he lemme ring up my ex bf quick' I would pull out and slap that bitch.

How did the convo go? More details. Face your fear young Jedi.
>>
File: themoreyouknow.jpg (55KB, 561x370px) Image search: [Google]
themoreyouknow.jpg
55KB, 561x370px
>>733130088
A couple months is ALWAYS when they come back bro stay strong and avoid her. It is like quitting smoking that after a couple months you think you got it beat but that is the most dangerous time. Block her shit.
>>
>>733130105
we were going out and she rang me when she was shagging someone else, was her was of ending the relationship, and I wish I could forget her, Iv forgot about other girls easy, but I feel I deserve some sort of retribution, or atleast to know she feels bad about it.
>>
>>733130429
So like you are just sitting home thinking you have a gf and all is well and her number comes up on your phone and when you answer she says..."________"

Plz fill in blank.
>>
File: 1494648335137.jpg (26KB, 512x383px) Image search: [Google]
1494648335137.jpg
26KB, 512x383px
>>733130393
I dont need to block her to avoid her. I only have snapchat and already picked a good day/final day to either end it myself or stop bitching about it period. Suicide jokes are funny until people get worried.
>>
>>733130393
I do appreciate the input, but I know in my drunk self Im looking for any reason to get bombed on like a tuesday night and blame some dumb bitch for it. Not sure if you are a small town folk but I dont know who to trust.
>>
File: engage.jpg (10KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
engage.jpg
10KB, 300x229px
>>733130429
>>733130618
Want to add if it helps when my gf was cheating on me I found out when I went home and my buddy is like 'damn dude I can't believe you and Kari aren't going out anymore I fucked her last week and so did Tom, Dick, and Harry'

>MFW I had no clue and thought her and I were still going out
>MFW I had just dropped her off and fucking her
>MFW I had to pretend it wasn't the biggest kick in the gut of my early life
>>
>>733130618
yea, well I knew she was my gf, atleast we both said we where, she rang me up and after about 2/3 seconds of confusion i put the phone down.
>>
>>733130823
you did you get over it, or more how did you get some kind of answer or retribution or something to know she shouldnt get away with that shit scot free?
>>
>>733130899
also she gave me the clap, broke rules 1 and 2 if anyone still cares
>>
>>733130676
Ya I don't know what to tell you about the suicide thing. only thing I will kill myself over is if I like get cancer or am paralyzed. Not over a woman that seems weird.
>>733130793
I am from a town of 82 fucking people in northern Minnesota man. I know small town shit. Only a few months gives you every right to be a sad sack for a while. But that does make it hard to get a new woman. That is the secret to MOST breakups. Replace her quick.

>>733130899
God damn so she was like moaning? Dude she could have been faking it. I could TOTALLY see a girl pretending to get fucked on the phone they play games like that.

>>733131063
>how did you get some kind of answer or retribution

I was 19 and stupid so I confronted her about it and she convinced me it wasn't her fault she was drunk and I was far away. I forgave her (won't make that mistake again) but then walked in on her fucking one of my good buddies at a party. So I threw a party the next weekend and I fucked one of her friends.

We danced that dance for a bit and then I told her to fuck off for good.

My retribution was that her life went into a downward spiral (she got knocked up and hooked on meth with her next boyfriend).
>>
>>733131372
Nah I could tell the difference between when she fakes it and when its real, but could possible be fake, her mates told me it was real though.

And I cant confront her, she wont speak a word to me.last thing she said was the should of her fucking.
>>
File: waiting.png (170KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
waiting.png
170KB, 500x280px
>>733130676
Be single for a while. Develop a marketable hobby. Work on it for monhs and months and months and years and years and years. Turn your life into something people want. And if they don't, then fuck 'em. They aren't worth sticking around for.
>>
>>733124337
is it in yet?
>>
>>733131651
is what in, no one guessed? or is worse imo.
>>
>>733131359
>broke rules 1 and 2
What rules are these?
>>733131575
Good dude stay away from her damn that is fucked up. So her bitch friends are like 'he he he BitchSlut was fucking Chad and we heard she called you!!'
>>
>>733131651
is what in yet?
>>
File: thedudeisconfused.gif (123KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
thedudeisconfused.gif
123KB, 496x279px
>>733131721
Fucking idiot.

His post meant your gf said 'is it in yet?' Like you got a small dick bro.

Fuck.
>>
>>733131803
yea, I agree, but I feel I need to know she has or is suffering for what she did, retribution is what I want.
>>
>>733131372
Heyo, Northern Minnesota, Im a Yooper.
The suicide thing definitely isnt solely because of this woman, Its been a lingering thought ever since my deployment. However I will say that my ex was great at working me through panic attacks and other anxiety nonsense. But once your sole support goes, Im currently visiting a shrink every other week, but Its not the same as working through a panic attack and sleeping with that person. Maybe I put too much into her, but I had someone who could help me since I got back and now shes gone.
>>
>>733131877
well he could have made it more obvious consider the OP, but no, every down there works great.
>>
>>733131597
I'll be single for a while but It won't be of my choice. Marketable hobby? Like what? Im 26, I own my own house, and with my companies 401k and health care I could retire at 46. But i just dont see the point. What excitement could another 20 years bring me? I've been through the most exciting part of my life already. I've got life insurance through the roof for my nephew who I love dearly. Just got to make it look like an accident if anything.
>>
>>733132182
Tell people about what happened to you. If they care, you make bank, have people who care about you and get a second wind.
>>
>>733131931
The best revenge is living well. I actually met up with the bitch from my early years that fucked all my buddies on the street one day when I was back home for a family reunion. She was fat, had a few kids, married and the guy she dated after me that got her knocked up and on drugs had just fucking died. Felt great to know I dodge that bullet.

Live well and eventually either she will see it or you will forget about her.
>>733131955
God damn was just talking to my buddy from the UP the other day! Get a new woman man they are everywhere. But you gotta work at it. Online dating, going to the bar, and stay in shape.

>>733132182
I was kinda setup at your age like that too but I switched gears and went to school for something different in my early thirties. Money and shit like that isn't everything you gotta set different goals than to acquire money. How many languages do you speak? Do you hold any patents? How many continents you been on?
>>
Her - "Do you want to take this to court"

Me - "Yeah, lets go, I will destroy your fucking reputation because I have the photos of you flashing your tits and sucking my cock at your work."
>>
>>733132620
>
I've been on 4 continents and fired weapons on 4 continents.
I speak english and some spanish. And this is stupid who gives a fuck. Oh you see that fucking dude in that house across the street that never leaves? I hear he can speak a few languages and holds a patent. Who the fuck cares about this shit seriously? I've made my mind up, its no ones fault. Most of us have completed the human objective by 24. Lemme pay taxes to a bunch of kikes for another 30 years then have them deny my insurance payout. No Thank you, End it early and Im done, out the game. Everyone moves on. You live in savage?
>>
>>733133122
I am not sure that is admissible in court anon.
>>733133341
Damn dude you sound like you got issues I wish you the best. I live in Albuquerque NM and it sucks. But being only 35 I have a lot of things left I want to do. Hope you see that you do to.
>>
>>733124337
post full naked
>>
Thanks for the help guys, il take it board but doubt it will help, but if you wanna get some retribution for me that would be sweet, if not have a nice day
>>
>>733133581
Ill figure it out /b/ro
>>
>>733134369
Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>733134027
Of her, can find them on her twitter
>>
>>733124628

Don't let her get in your head, women are fuckin psychos.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.