[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wage gap? or earnings gap? What is the left's proposed solution

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 32

File: 1483504927784.jpg (277KB, 633x950px) Image search: [Google]
1483504927784.jpg
277KB, 633x950px
wage gap? or earnings gap?
What is the left's proposed solution for fixing the wage "gap"? Do we all start paying women more money only because they are females? What?
>>
Just fill the gap with tampons or some other sort of feminine product.
>>
Who is that I need moarrrrrr. I need it alllllll
>>
>>733059905
nah, they are suggesting we should pay for their medical expenses, child care and their unproductive old lady days.
>>
Encourage women to pursue higher paying careers. That's all.
>>
Wage gap is not a gender thing, it's about "want"s. You want to be an engineer or a lawyer or a doctor, and earn good money? Then study and get yourself some good examina. Many men do that, and some women too. You want to take the simple way through life? Then by all means, do that. More women than men do that, in my opinion. And that's OK, the world needs cleaners and cashiers too. But don't complain later. So yes, men EARN more, but are not paid more. That feminist "wage gap" is not about genders, it's about ambitions. Simple as that.
>>
>>733060408
how?
>>
I'm a liberal and I don't believe in the wage gap.
>>
There is no true wage gap. Men work more over time and that's the reality of it. I worked 60 hours a week and my female coworker refused to work overtime because it's unnecessary. Tough luck on her cause I made double her pay in a given week with overtime pay so she can suck it.
>>
File: 800px-Fixeddpunct.jpg (56KB, 800x413px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Fixeddpunct.jpg
56KB, 800x413px
>STEP 1:
Ban women from work
>STEP 2:
Hit the tred mill bitch!
>STEP 3:
While becoming fuckable watch men gain higher wages
>STEP 4:
Learn to not be a whore riding the cock carousel, and find a man who will tolerate your mental retardation
>STEP 5:
Be happy in the kitchen while your high wage earning man takes care of you.

CONCLUSION: SPREAD YOUR LEGS, SHUT YOUR MOUTH, AND LEARN TO COOK CUNT AND YOU MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE OF HAVING VALUE TO SOMEONE, CAUSE YOU SURE AS FUCK DON'T HAVE ONE TO A CORPORATION.
>>
>>733059905
Moar!
>>
>>733060655
On the contraray, I work with this chick, different roles, we make about the same amount of money, she works 60 hours a week because she doesn't know how to say no. I refuse to work more than 40 hours a week and I get more respect.
>>
>>733060427
This

The more dangerous or dirty the job, the more women are 100% absent.

Then they get a job in a clean air conditioned office barely having to move and want to get paid big money.

Sorry honey, that's not how the world works.

But this is also the same world where "being a mom" is the hardest job on the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoJrMaFlxOk
>>
>>733059905
Gunna need more or sauce on this pic anon
>>
I'm pretty sure (or at least I hope) the main thing is just a call for more auditing of an employee's salary based on documentable performance based on hard data. As in, if two employees can both be seen to have the same comparable value when it comes to workplace efficiency and profit as a result of their work, they should have the same pay. Doesn't matter if Jane has been there for 30 years or Joe is 24, if they produce the same amount for the company they bring the same sum home at the end of the week.

At least as a liberal that's what I would imagine the sensible option is, but as a dude I've never witnessed how the wage gap even happens.
>>
>>733060427
don't get me wrong here but even low skill labour can still fund people's expenses when they are young and live modestly and save much of their pennies, but quite many don't adhere to that at all and move to the city in which everything becomes really expensive, don't build up savings and try to marry somewhat whealthy. that's pressing your luck...
>>
>>733060787
If you're ambitious, no matter what you do as a female, it's usually seen as a negative. For a male it's seen as a positive, because people want that men to be ambitious. Even women get pissed off when they have to listen to a female boss.
>>
File: Photo 2016-11-20, 07 58 46.jpg (86KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 2016-11-20, 07 58 46.jpg
86KB, 960x960px
>>733060562
By investing in robust childcare programs, highlighting female role models in high paying careers / in the top of their field, encouraging them to participate in STEM at a young age through school programs, etc.

I don't really understand why this shit triggers conservatives so much. Don't you want your mom or sister to have a better chance at pursuing a good career? Wouldn't you want your wife to be making more money rather than less? I don't really see who loses out. Maybe they're just afraid of having to compete for jobs with women?
>>
>>733060999
>as a liberal
assuming your friends/family are liberals as well, how many of them buy the wage gap thing?
>>
>>733059905
You gonna post any more of that set, op?
>>
File: 465px-Take_it_all.jpg (49KB, 465x599px) Image search: [Google]
465px-Take_it_all.jpg
49KB, 465x599px
>>733059905
>STEP 1
MAKE PROSTITUTION LEGAL
>STEP 2
ALLOW WOMEN TO WHORE THEIR PUSSIES OUT, BUT ONLY TO MEN IN THEIR PLACE OF EMPLOYEEMENT
>STEP 3
ENJOY YOUR BONUS CUNT
>>
>>733060755
>woman's worth is only what I say it is.

How is the Islamic faith treating you, brother?
>>
File: HailCorporate.jpg (116KB, 639x746px) Image search: [Google]
HailCorporate.jpg
116KB, 639x746px
>>733060811
Being a Mom is the hardest "job" on the planet. It's the job with the lowest success rate.

>>733060999
>>as a liberal -> more auditing
confirmed
>>
>>733060811
You must be a redneck from the middle of nowhere if you think that you can't make "big money" working in a "clean air-conditioned office" - Most people who make big money do.
>>
>>733060755
>>733061415
Stop samefagging
>>
>>733061358
First of all, women should be in the home barefoot and pregnant until menopause. Male employers are smart enough to know they can pay women less for the same job as a man because they know women don't know how to negotiate a contract. Finally, every woman who dabbles in joining the workforce is taking a job away from a man who needs the money because he has a worthless pantload of a wife and a herd of kids at home.
>>
>>733061358
I'm teaching my niece how to programme, how to use photoshop, how science works, etc, stuff that could make her money when she grows up. If anyone does that why do we need a national rule/regulation/whatever to push more females into STEM and whatever. Just raise the kid right and she'll end up having a good paying job.
>>
File: IMG_3997.gif (1MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3997.gif
1MB, 500x200px
>>733060755
Why do you need to rape your wife? Mine has sex with me willingly all I want.
>>
>>733061501
Lol this. Like any the top CEOs have even lifted a finger in the past 10 years?

Hard work is for suckers.
>>
>>733061358
you mean encourage for women not to have family and work off of instinct. Yeah thats gonna happen.. only to fat ugly old childless bitches.
>>
>>733061545
>>employers are smart enough to know they can pay less for the same job because they know weaklings don't know how to negotiate a contract
Nobody just "gives" you equal wage. If you don't know your value, they will give you just enough to keep you from jumping ship
>>
File: jesus-christ-returns.jpg (49KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ-returns.jpg
49KB, 620x330px
>>733059905
Imagine for just a moment:
A world where each and every single person had the exact same wage regardless of place of employment, job title. You'd have people in positions in which they truly care about doing it for the right reasons rather than for the money.
>>
>>733059905
>What is the left's proposed solution for fixing the wage "gap"?
gulags, gulags everywhere
>>
>>733059905
>Do we all start paying women more money only because they are females?
no you dumb nigger what the fuck is wrong with you? The wage gap barely exists, and women are the ones who created it. they take more vacation, longer vacation, choose lower paying professions, have maternity leave, work less hours, etc... etc.. etc..
>>
>>733061611

What's with the awful fucking facebook gif?
>>
>>733061677
Nobody would do shit, because nobody does their job for the love of it.
>>
File: Backtothekitchen.jpg (85KB, 584x438px) Image search: [Google]
Backtothekitchen.jpg
85KB, 584x438px
>>733061358
CUT INTO EMPLOYERS PROFITS BY INVESTING IN PROGRAMS TO TAKE CARE OF RETARD EMPLOYEES CUNT TURDS?

LOL

OH LET ME GUESS, LETS HAVE TAXES PAY FOR IT... I'M SURE GOVE REGULATION AS WHAT COUNTS AS "ADIQUETTE" CHILDCARE

This is why women are retarded. The only Job a woman should have is spreading her legs, shutting her mouth, and gobbling a mans cock to validate her existance.
>>
As women enter a field in larger numbers, the pay drops. ( https://nyti.ms/1R8scJc ) a prominent example of this is Doctors in Russia.
I don't know how someone would fix that.
And then there's the unequal distribution of unpaid household labour (which reduces how competitive women can be in the workplace), which could be fixed by men taking on more domestic duties, and a societal shift away from "women's work isn't valuable"
If we made it safer for women at night, then more women could take night shifts, which would pay more.
>>
>>733061658
Thank you for quoting part of my post and then restating it in your own words. I feel that contributed much to this thread and indeed the larger discussion.
>>
>>733061561
This is a prime example of how people think their own situation / their anecdotes apply to everyone.

Are you genuinely asking why doesn't everyone just teach their kid how to program and use photoshop? That's fucking ridiculous.
>>
File: 1488949281013.jpg (16KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
1488949281013.jpg
16KB, 600x591px
>>733059905
Nothing. Let people do their own choices, if women want to earn less and work a easier jobb, let them.
>>
>>733061747

^
This.
>>
>>733059905
What wage gap?
>>
>>733061751
CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

Your taxes already pay the salaries of many corporate executives.
>>
>>733061501
I'm not that Anon, but while I agree with you, there's a big difference between an MBA from Cambridge and a certificate in word processing from the community Votard Academy. I think that Anon was referring to admin assistant type positions.
>>
>>733060999
>auditing of an employee's salary based on documentable performance based on hard data.
this has been done and has proven that the "wage gap" doesn't exist
>>
Lefty fag here. Does sexism exist in the work place? Yes absolutely. Is this wage gap problem a huge overblown red herring? Yes absolutely. Fact is all this uproar is based of of a couple of studies with questionable methodologies, and doesn't account for the facts that A: Women tend to seek careers in fields that happen to be lower paying generally than men, and when they do overlap, womem in general tend to be much less aggressive at salary negotiations than men. So the problem exists, but it's MUCH less than neoliberal would have us believe. It's really a distraction from from how the entire working class is getting royally fucked when it comes to wages and benefits.
>>
>>733061477
Please turn that soldering iron on. It would be too funny.
>>
File: confused-woman-600x300.jpg (31KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
confused-woman-600x300.jpg
31KB, 600x300px
>>733061477
Why do my fingers hurt when I used a soldiering iron?
>>
File: Stfu_cunt.jpg (30KB, 420x336px) Image search: [Google]
Stfu_cunt.jpg
30KB, 420x336px
>>733061561
You're wasting your time. The stupid little cunt turd. At puberty she will forget all you taught her and focus on trying to get the attention of boys. Once she gets pumped and dumped with the only thing that validates her existance everything you taught her will be obsolete.

Being female is a form of physical and mental redardation
>>
>>733060427

There's some nuance lacking here. Socially, we need women to have kids to grow the economy; it's an absolute necessity. In order for those higher paying jobs to attract women, they need to accommodate for maternity leave and family obligations. It makes fiscal and social sense to have educated, high earning women having children, but without external pressure, there's no incentive for businesses to accommodate.
>>
>>733061799
>Are you genuinely asking why doesn't everyone just teach their kid how to program and use photoshop?
What's the alternative? Guys and girls go thourhg the same education, middle school high school etc, but girls end up choosing lower paying jobs. How are you gonna encourage girls to apply for higher paying STEM jobs? Give them extra science class at high school? That's not fair.
>>
>>733062047
Women get penalised for negotiating pay rises in a way that men don't. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2593106
>>
>>733062105
You must have been popular in high school.
>>
>>733059905
92% of workp[lace fatalaties are men. Why are feminists so anxious to talk about the glass ceiling while ignoring the glass floor?
>>
>>733062105
You might be right but that;s no reason for me to stop trying.
>>
>>733062183
>huffpost
opinion ignored
>>
>>733061788
Just pointing out the wage gap is not a male / female thing, sorry for upsetting you anon :(
>>
>>733061375
Some are, some aren't, lot of libs and moderates in MA. We all (myself included) have called the gap itself into question. Few of us have seen it, and where we have it's not clear that it's because of gender.

>>733062035
I'd actually love to have the data on that, you got a link handy?

>>733061477
Can you explain what you dislike about the auditing process?
>>
>>733062183
This.

Women can be just as ambitious, it's just everything that do is seen negatively.

Someone speaking with authority? If it's a man, they must know what they're doing. If it's a woman she's nagging or bitching or whining.

The funny thing is, women seem to bring other women down more than the men do.
>>
>>733062194
You're an idiot.
>>
File: The_kitchen.jpg (84KB, 708x478px) Image search: [Google]
The_kitchen.jpg
84KB, 708x478px
>>733061611
LOL! you're married? Hope you didn't grow to attatched to half your shit. Say goodbye.

>>733061730
Cause it's probably some normie who was told to come on 4chan by their wymxn's studies professor

>>733061911
>Your taxes already pay the salaries of many corporate executives.

And as a result a product is produced. Meanwhile a cunt getting her twat dropletts taken care of on my dime does nothing for me other than ensure more hiring of the #1 problem causers and failures in the workplace.

Try raising your cunt turds and being a mother instead of asking society to extort people at gunpoint so you can neglect your children to play pretend that you're a big girl and are worth two squirts of piss in the workplace.
>>
>>733062305
How about a study from Harvard?
http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/cfawis/bowles.pdf
>>
>>733061677
Bitch, if that was a reality, I would fucking murder for a Walmart door greeter position. And how many neurosurgeons would spend decades training for 35k a year?
>>
>>733059905
It's not a wage gap, it's a %of genders who choose STEM gap.
>>
>>733062367
Even the one woman we have in our IT team agrees that men get more work done, when it's females all they do is bitch and compailn.
>>
>>733059905
Sup with the sauce??????
>>
>>733060562
Stop buying them dolls and doll houses and play kitchens and shit that enforces the idea that at a young age that their purpose is to be a breeder. Praise employers that offer flexible working schedules, encourage men to take on more of the domestic responsibilities.

It's a culture problem, not some "you make more because penis" thing.
>>
>>733062429
>And as a result a product is produced.
They can produce the product just as well without am extra 100k in their pocket from subsidies THAT DON'T EVEN GO BACK INTO THE COMPANY.

Also a good portion of companies in the US don't produce ANYTHING. They move money to make more money. Your taxes are not going to a better product. It is going into a second or third home for the fat cats on top.
>>
>>733062551
>>733060264
>>733060784
you faggots, just search the image, you'll find the rest of the set.
>>
>>733059905
There is no wage gap.
>>
>>733062490
I know. Women just squabble so they can't get shit done when they work together.
>>
>>733061775
Ah the old "women should be paid for housework they do in the home their husband owns" argument
>>
>>733062635
MOOOOOAAAARRRR
>>
>>733062702
Idk. A free home and food seems like decent pay for raising a child.
>>
>>733062635
I already tried you fucking sack of potatoes.

Instead of replying to three anons, post her fucking set you rectum reamer.
>>
>>733062598
>their purpose is to be a breeder
but they are.
>Praise employers that offer flexible working schedules
That doesn't work in real life anon, if you tell your employees they can work whatever hours they want, the business won't survive
>encourage men to take on more of the domestic responsibilities.
So if wash more dishes at home my wife will end up making more money?
Fuck you're an idiot.
>>
>>733060755
Love it!
>>
But in all seriousness, the international left's proposal is complete abolition of the USA as such, as the center of global capital. It's impossible to achieve from inside for obvious reasons, though.
And, what is more sad, most Americans (even in semi-educated circles, in universities) don't even realise that their 'normal' everyday life and experience consists of radical violent propaganda of certain values defined by the ruling class. Many people from outside the US can understand what I mean because they weren't exposed to this kind of wolfish indoctrination non-stop for decades.
>>
>>733062787
Lol I feel sorry for your girlfriend.

Oh wait...
>>
>>733062598
> Praise employers that offer flexible working schedules, encourage men to take on more of the domestic responsibilities.

I'm sure share holder will care SOOOO much about that praise on their Profits report.

>>733062619
>Muh rich people are evil and fat cat is fat

What companies are you talking about that exist and do not produce either a good or service?

How does this negate that stupid whore mothers need to raise their kids or stop shitting out worthless cunt turds?

How is your Masters in Wymxn's studies going? Have you smashed teh patriachy yet?
>>
>>733062764
>rectum reamer
find it yourself cunt
>>
>>733059905
The gap is a myth in most sectors. Using statistical averages to say there's a huge pay gap makes zero sense because you're comparing apples and oranges.

>>733060408
Or just let them pursue whatever they want?
>>
Has anyone in this day and age ever held a job where women received less pay for doing the same work as men?
>>
>>733061358
>>733062598
I see the delusional libtards have arrived.

Time to nuke this thread. With actual nukes, preferably.
>>
File: IMG_3936.gif (524KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3936.gif
524KB, 500x255px
>>733059905
There is no wage gap (at least not one that's statistically significant). The problem is an opportunity gap which is a much bigger and difficult problem to solve. Talking about a wage gap is what politicians do when they want credit for doing nothing.
>>
>>733062947
No. Not since 70s. If that was the case every company would only hire women
>>
>>733062787
If you spend more time on household duties, your wife can spend less time on housework.
If your wife spends less time on housework, she can spend more time on business work
If your wife spends more time on business work, she'll be considered a better employee
If she is considered a better employee, then she'll be more likely to get promotions and raises
>>
>>733062924
Employees like flexible hours, happy employees are more productive. Dear god it's not hard.
>>
File: IMG_3996.gif (490KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3996.gif
490KB, 500x211px
>>733062947
Honestly doing so would be illegal so no.
>>
>>733063014
Not a liberal... I'm actually a libertarian that leans a smidge conservative if anything.
>>
>>733062126

I am that anon, and you are right, and that is also what I said. Men EARN more, partly because women get preggo and most often stay home with the kids. But that wasn't what I ment.
Ask 100 random males and 100 random females how much they are paid per hour, week, month or year. I bet you that males generally make more money than women. Then ask them what they do for living. I also bet that the answer to that question explains that earning difference, i e that males more often worked to get that special job, while women just took the first, simplest job they were offered.
>>
>>733063123
>happy employees are more productive
Is this why China is an economic powerhouse?
>>
>>733062947
No, but since we compare things that make no sense to compare, we think there are still wage gaps.

Comparing average income of women to average income of men, for example. That makes no sense, because you don't have any specifics of who is doing what job, how many of each of those people there are, etc. It's stupid. None of the statistics used to justify a wage gap actually make any fucking sense.
>>
>>733062947
I mean I've seen dudes get more raises and promotions. But that's more because women who see an ambitious coworker pull ahead of them don't go "my bitch Karen is moving up, I'll have to work harder and catch up with her so we can keep working together" and instead go "that bitch Karen probably fucked the boss to get that position, I was never really friends with her".

Similarly, they assume we men think the same "oh I bet she's working the boss under his desk" thing when we see our lady coworkers move up, not "oh cool she's pulling her weight around here" like all but those couple skeezefucks who've been in the same cubicle for 20 years do.
>>
>>733059905
>same job
>same quality of work
>same pay
or
>same job
>shitty quality of work from female
>fire her ass.
simple.
>>
>>733063096
If the problem is that women don't know how to ask for a raise or how to get a job in STEM, or can;t put extra hours becuase of pregnancy, no matter how many dishes I wash, she'll still make less money than I do
>>
File: IMG_3994.gif (280KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3994.gif
280KB, 220x220px
>>733063096
If you're both working hire a house keeper wah
>>
>>733063202
Fast hands mean fewer whippings.
>>
>>733063171
>Not a liberal...
>I'm actually a libertarian
Close enough. You shared some stupid points that could be classed as either.
>>
ITT: Triggered idiots who don't understand that gender roles are a real, biological thing but have a bitchfit about them anyway.
>>
>>733062924
>What companies are you talking about that exist and do not produce either a good or service?

Investment firms, loan markets, banks, stock markets. Enron, AIG, Goldman-sachs, amscot, merryl-lynch.

America moved away from production in the 50s. Now we're in the business of making money. Which sort of creates an upside-down pyramid in our economics and is one of the reasons for the huge BAIL OUT in 2008.

And you know what, that bail out did absolute shit for anyone that wasn't on the board in those companies. Their employees got the shaft, those who took out loans or invested their hard earned money got shafted, the American people all got shafted, because our government isn't looking out for the people.
>>
>>733063347
Citation required
>>
>>733063412
Citation for what? For indisputable facts that you shitheads keep trying to say aren't real even though they've been proven time and time again for millennia? Yeah, have fun with your citation.
>>
>>733062471
Both male and female evaluators were less willing to work with those requesting pay raises.

Female evaluators were more negative towards males than females.

Both incurred a cost when asking for a pay raise.

Women were more likely to be perceived negatively by male evaluators.

When the ask came in the form of a textual correspondence rather than a video correspondence, the negative effects were reduced.

Basically, while overall women get a more significant impact, it could be worse for men depending on who is evaluating them.

Also, the ask/no-ask negotiations were scripted, even the study authors admit that the results could have been different if the candidates were allowed to use their own words.

The study is not as straightforward as "women are penalized in a way that men aren't".

So I'm gonna need you to take your opinion and shove it waaaaay up your asshole.
>>
File: IMG_3940.jpg (41KB, 357x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3940.jpg
41KB, 357x395px
>>733063387
>Investment firms, loan markets, banks, stock markets. Enron, AIG, Goldman-sachs, amscot, merryl-lynch.
These companies all provide goods and services learn to economics
>>
>>733063207
>It's stupid
True. When they say "women in mental health care make less than men" that makes no sense, apples to oranges. Most women choose to stay as phycologist but men choose to be psychiatrist. They make 4 times what women do, doesn't mean men in mental health make more money, they just choose to be specialts.
>>
>>733062598
Listen up retard if we had all sat around and waited for women to catch up in the workplace you'd be talking to a broken nazi toaster instead of posting on your cell phone while gathering bedsores
>>
>>733063468
>For indisputable facts that you shitheads keep trying to say aren't real even though they've been proven time and time again for millennia?
Yes if what you're saying is true a citation should be no problem
>>
>>733063610
This is /b/. No one cites anything. If you want citation, you find it yourself. Me, I'm going to bed because it's late and you're a stupid faggot.
>>
>>733063468
come back with evidence or fuck off
>>
>>733059905
The wage gap is simply the average earnings of men and women working full time. It does not count for different job positions hours worked or different jobs. It has nothing to do with the same job. It has nothing to do with discrimination.
>>
>>733059905
Well paid maternity leave would be a good start, it's only you yanks and like 2 other countries that don't have it what the fuck guys

>inb4 bitches choose to get pregnant

it's survival of the species you retard or do you want to be outnumbered by nignogs in 20 years time?
>>
>>733059905
for all looking for source Lanie Morgan
>>
>>733063412
Fucken open a window, mate.
>>
File: IMG_3995.gif (200KB, 220x123px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3995.gif
200KB, 220x123px
>>733063198
Men earn more for the following reasons:
>the professions they choose
>the hours they work
>their willingness to risk injury or death
>their greater flexibility as to location
>their willingness to be apart from their families for extended periods

As long as women could make the same choices as men if they desired and get the same outcomes this difference is fine. The problem is the women who do make these choices aren't getting the same outcomes.
>>
>>733062139
we could stop pushing them to be mothers?
>>
>>733063532
What goods do they provide?

And I'm not arguing they don't provide a service. Just an unnecessary one. Their service is to move money. Can be for good, but these people have shown time and time again to have tactics that actually make their clients lose money (because this gives the agent or company a bigger bonus).

But please, since you understand economics, what GOODS do these companies produce? When was the last time you saw "made in america" on anything?
>>
File: IMG_3988.gif (1MB, 480x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3988.gif
1MB, 480x281px
>>733063798
>I can't provide a citation so I'll just say it's obvious
>>
>>733063729
I received paid paternity leave, I live in California. Do you really think my wife wouldn't get maternity leave?
>>
>>733063908

How fucking stupid are you? It's a biological imperative you moron. Even short sorbet hair militant feminists want to be mothers. No one is forcing them you dolt.
>>
>>733063908
Maybe allow them to make their own choices and not push anything on anyone?
>>
File: IMG_3999.gif (884KB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3999.gif
884KB, 245x140px
>>733064009
You need to take an Econ 101 class
>>
>>733064018
Well done you live in a relatively sane state, that shit should be federally guaranteed given how important it is

Also how long did you get? Dad's get 2 weeks here in UK
>>
>>733063610
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3030621/

The Genetics of sex differences in brain and behaviour

Boys behave and think differently from girls. Genders evolved out of sex-based differences in behaviour. They are not independent of each other.
>>
>>733064134
Good argument. I love how you answered the question and didn't just make some stupid statement that didn't prove any point you were trying time make.
>>
>>733064018

We need to stop paying people to have kids period. Any parental leave should be done away with.
>>
>>733063660
How do fuckheads like you exist en mass? The fact that you actually believe this shit is beyond mind-boggling. Anyone who thinks gender roles are arbitrary is a fucking idiot. Just shut the fuck up and stop ruining our society with your stupid views.

>>733064011

Good luck finding citation these days with the shitstorm on the web. Every article and study is saying it IS a social construct even though they have no solid, reliable evidence. So, the same thing you're arguing that we are saying, except that it's a bunch of autismo cuckolds like yourself spouting shit all over the place lately causing a one-sided shitstorm of non-factual nonsense.
>>
>>733064178
>Boys behave and think differently from girls. Genders evolved out of sex-based differences in behaviour.
This is a far cry from proving gender norms are biological
>>
>>733064242
>How do fuckheads like you exist en mass? The fact that you actually believe this shit is beyond mind-boggling. Anyone who thinks gender roles are arbitrary is a fucking idiot. Just shut the fuck up and stop ruining our society with your stupid views.
still waiting for evidence
>>
>>733063908
>pushing

So there's no biological component to the drive to procreate? It's purely social? I suppose the drive towards eating food is also a socially constructed compulsion?

Geeze
>>
>>733059905
>Do we all start paying women more money only because they are females?
Like we're already paying men more money only because they are males?
Well I certainly hope so.
>>
>>733064305
see >>733064178
then kill yourself. At least one of us knows where to find the evidence (but still, if you actually needed evidence to begin with, you're a brainwashed cuck).
>>
>>733063571
Do you have any idea how influential women were in the advancement of computer ladies and computer science? Their brains work just fine.
>>
>>733064240
Lol this is why your race is dying, white boi.

People need incentive to do anything, because cash is king in capitalist society. But please, don't help out the mothers, because nobody gets shit for free.

And you wonder why people are choosing work over having children?
>>
File: IMG_2202.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2202.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>>733064232
I'm not your parent when you're thinking is so far from reality responding to you is a waste of time. Have fun in middle school kid.
>>
>>733064364
I hope this is sarcasm lmao
>>
>>733064328
But anon, breathing air is also a social construct! Hold your breath and stick it to the man!
>>
>>733064371
Send me a link faggot instead of cursing.
>>
>>733063294
Except for the whole they want a big government and I want little to no government thing... minor detail.
>>
>>733059905
OP pls sauce
>>
>>733064296
>proving

You know how I know you know nothing about science?
>>
>>733064536
google "emile pizzeria"
>>
>>733064391
So, you have no argument, and your only option here is to say how dumb, retarded, out of touch, etc. I am. This doesn't help your point or make you right, or save you from being the retard you think I am.

Here's what's happening. if you were right, you'd be able to present an argument or refute what I've said with some evidence you've procured on your own. Instead you resort to ad hominem, because you habe no clue what you're talking about and dug yourself a hole claiming these companies provide some imaginary product, kid.
>>
>>733064566
Please provide the scientific theory that gender differences are biological with all supporting evidence
>>
>>733064305
>still waiting for evidence

Translation: "Please put effort into providing information I could easily find myself, and I will reject it, which requires no effort. Then I declare myself the winner."

If you honestly believe gender is completely independent from sex, why don't your provide some scientific evidence, seeing as you are the one making the extraordinary claim?
>>
>>733064240
I know my mother has maintained this for a long time, since I was a child. We have maternity leave pay over here now (and it can be quite lucrative), but when I was a child, my mother had to quit her job just to look after myself and, eventually, my little brother. But she never complained about that. Eventually she started working again. She started doing some night work (not overnight stuff, but just sort of 5pm-9pm type of shifts), then by the time we got to high school, she started working full time again.

She's still working now and earns more than my father does, and yet she still has as many maternal instincts as she did however many fucking years ago it was when we were kids.

Hell, some young woman at her work recently took maternity leave then decided to quit her job after the fact. How is that fair to a company? Most companies don't have clauses for that either. I suppose they could, and more probably should, but you KNOW everyone would have a fucking meltdown if that happened.

And then there was a point when I was in high school where my mum was working and my dad had no work. Except that he was pretty useless at the "maternal" stuff, and my mum was still better at it than he was. Not for lack of practise or even necessity - he just wasn't cut out for it BIOLOGICALLY.

But sure, this is anecdotal evidence. It's not like people can't grow the fuck up and harden up.
>>
File: 1493126435389.png (386KB, 784x569px) Image search: [Google]
1493126435389.png
386KB, 784x569px
< This thread is Cancer

Has the taint of fat Tumblr-ina's (render a mental picture of Disney's classic Fantasia - the hippo ballerina's... OK, remove the skill and grace) and Reddit fembois/lgbt low level bait.

Abandon
>>
You live in the reality you make for yourself. If you are a whiny bitch you will perpetually be a victim of your own device. If you work hard you will be rewarded. It is already illegal to discriminate in America. Get with the program.
>>
>>733064387
Imagine being so dumb your onky recourse is to make a racist argument. Keep on niggin nigger
>>
>>733064387
Yeah I said we'd at least have toasters
>>
>>733064449
That is one part of it. That doesn't mean they don't share similar viewpoints on a lot of other things. Libertarians are not anarchists, as you make them sound.
>>
>>733064447
Do you not know how to 4chan or are you just a fucking retard? The link is right here, shithead: >>733064178

Now kill yourself already, you dumb faggot.
>>
>>733064807
>some young woman at her work recently took maternity leave then decided to quit her job after the fact. How is that fair to a company?
Think of it as severance
>>
>>733064783
>as you are the one making the extraordinary claim
Can't believe how stupid you are, you're the one making the claim. Post a link. You keep saying information is everywhere, then post a link
>>
>>733064387
Yeah, women helped, but men by and large made the major breakthroughs and contributions.

That's not to say women could not have made the same under different circumstances, but that's how it played out.
>>
>>733064946
Except she still gets an actual severance package, so that's not true at all.
>>
>>733064971
The women were too busy picking out shoes to buy and complaining about "muh period cramps"
>>
>>733064947
>Can't believe how stupid you are
I know, right? You morons who think gender is a social construct are inexplicably stupid. No one ever questioned the obvious until your new generation of cancerous tantrum-throwing autism warriors came along. Fuck off. There's already a link in this thread anyway, and apparently a bunch of you seem to think we, the people proving you wrong, are one person.

Christ almighty, newfags get the fuck out already. Go back to redshit.
>>
>>733061344
>I bitch about imaginary things.
>Or just need something to complain about.
>>
>>733061634
this. none in my management chain can do what I do, would even know where to begin. ask them what the difference is between codec and container, they sputter and say, 'well I supervise...' if you cannot do the job, you should not lead.
>>
>>733064998
Meh. What can you do? I mean, if you put yourself in her shoes, what she did was the best option for her. Gets some maternity before she goes, was going to quit either way because, y'know raising a child and all. Can't blame her for using the system already in place to her advantage.
>>
>>733059905

there is no wage gap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM
>>
>>733065118
ok, you're too dumb to talk to, won't reply to you anymore.
>>
>>733062429
you're trying too hard and it looks weird
>>
>>733064947
You can lead a liberal to evidence, but you can't make xer think.

I already provided a link, you rejected it out of hand.

Nothing I post here would make a difference if you've already made up your mind.

The question is, where exactly do you depart from reality?

Biology affect behavior and preferences. Yes?
Sex-specific behavioral patterns and preferences are identifiable. Yes?
Groups of identifiable behaviors and preferences are generally associated with one or the other sex. Yes?
Gender is a the cultural expectation of behaviors and preferences associated with a specific sex. Yes?

Where did I lose you?
>>
>>733059905. the wage gap is a myth.. it is created by taking every dollar that every man earns and directly comparing it to every dollar that every woman earns,

This is not a comparison of two individuals of different sex, holding the same position at the same company.

the gap is created because men, work longer hours, at harder, more dangerous jobs, do not take maternity leave, and are more dedicated to career than family.

you will find, that if you do make a direct comparison, between one man, and one woman, holding the exact same job, in the same organization, that the woman will often make more.
>>
spouses of active duty get preference over veterans in overseas DoD jobs whether General Service (GS) or Non-Appropriate Funds (NAF) jobs.
>>
>>733065652
What
>>
>>733065733
yup, thanks Obama...
>>
>>733061358. women don't choose the jobs that earn more.. I would love to have more female chemical plant workers,, there just aren't any.
>>
File: ^aa.jpg (18KB, 508x500px) Image search: [Google]
^aa.jpg
18KB, 508x500px
>>733061611
>>733063266
>>733063891
>>733064011
did a new movie just come out or something? i see this fucking god awful gifs everywhere and they always make the thread reek. is it just one preteen kid that recently learned how to create gifs? is it a new movie that a bunch of newfag normies recently saw? and why are all the gifs so bad? whats up
>>
>>733064387
http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/sexdifferences.aspx
http://www.intelltheory.com/bellcurve.shtml
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc

Fuck off.
>>
It's because women are more likely to work in lower paid fields than men. The only way to fix the gap is to value female dominated professions more than we currently do.
>>
>>733065733
http://www.voanews.com/a/military-spouses-battle-career-obstacles/2732129.html
>>
>>733065271
Considering you're the one who is too dumb to look at all the evidence that has been posted, you're the one who can't form a proper sentence or use grammar correctly, you're the one who keeps spouting blatantly false information, AND you're the one who had to reply just to say you wouldn't reply any more because you just had to get in one more reply, I think you're the only dumb person here. Well, you and all the other retards who share your viewpoint.

But then again, when your argument is "you're too dumb to talk to, I'm gonna leave so you can't prove me wrong", you're just proving you know shit. You remind me of that cuck faggot Destiny - that fucked-in-the-head streamer whose dick people like you enjoy sucking regularly.
>>
>>733060427
The wage gap refers to people in equal jobs at similar points in their careers. One of the main drivers of it is that women are less compelled to argue for a higher salary for their first job (mainly due to how we raise women to be non contrairian) which trickles down over their career. It roughly equates to a 5-10% difference by mid career
>>
>>733065642
Thanks for writing out what I couldn't be bothered to do.

You're correct, anon. Anyone who says otherwise is a moron.
>>
>>733065195
I'm not blaming her. I'm just saying that this is how easy it is to exploit said systems. She WAS planning to come back but the head of the department she worked in is a crazy, narcissistic bitch.
>>
>>733061677 what you would have is people only putting in as much effort as the slowest laziest person, and nobody volunteering for the hard or dangerous jobs. the money is the incentive to work harder than the next person, to take the more dangerous job. I work feet from chemicals that spontaneously explode, therefore I am highly compensated, if they only paid what a janitor made, I would be a fucking janitor.
>>
>>733061358
My wife is an engineer making $180k a year. Shit is cash.
>>
>>733066026
>value female dominated professions more

Just because they are women?
So it has nothing at all to do with w-h-a-t job it is?
Then I would want to have a simple job that pays what doctors earn.
If women can have, then I can have!
>>
>>733066192
Well actually, first job seeker females make more money than males
>>
>>733066026
>value female dominated professions more than we currently do

HaHa! Great idea!

Mental experiment:
Let's raise wages for professions more likely to be chosen by women.
YAAAY!
Oh, what's this? Professions with higher death and accident rates, dominated by men are losing workers! Could it be men don't like being dead or maimed at work?
Oh, no critical workers are needed! We need to attract more people into dangerous professions.
How? Let's raise the wages.
Hmmm, look at that, women don't want the dangerous work, they prefer the lower-paid jobs and the dangerous jobs are populated by men, who are more willing to take on risk to their lives and health in exchange for a larger paycheck.

Well, gee willikers, we're right back were we started!

Looks like free markets are sexist!
>>
>>733062097
The patriarchy.
>>
>>733066376
Well, I guess it's the same reason that more and more companies are getting quotas for female and minority employees these days: they want to look good and "muh diversity" instead of just hiring the right person for the job.
>>
>>733066394
Not on the same exact jobs. That is patently false.
>>
>>733066192
>raise women to be non contrairian

As a human, who as interacted with women, I call bullshit on this.

Ask any bouncer about how contrarian women can be.
>>
>>733066536
>Oh, what's this? Professions with higher death and accident rates, dominated by men are losing workers! Could it be men don't like being dead or maimed at work?
Some of these jobs are already on the lower end of the spectrum in terms of wages/salaries, so whilst I agree with your point you were making amongst the sarcasm, I feel like we're already in the middle of that experiment.
>>
>>733066557
You mean that thing that hasn't existed for a long-ass time?
>>
>>733066376
Medicine is becoming a female dominated profession - at some point this year there will be more female Drs in the NHS than male ones.

I was thinking more of working class jobs myself - e.g. working on the tills in shops pays less than working in the stockroom, stockrooms are almost all male till workers are almost all female.

You can see it in all kinds of jobs, look at the wages of carers compared to factory workers. I've been a carer and worked in the factories, I'd rather work a factory job than wipe arses any day but for some reason carers don't make shit.
>>
>>733066710
All women are contrarian as fuck. They can't help themselves. Even the nice ones. Hell, even all the women in my close and extended family are massive contrarians.
>>
nah they're asking for equal pay, not more. don't be an idiot.
>>
>>733066736
IT EXISTS YOU SHITLORD. LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR BETTERS PIGMAN. PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS.
>>
>>733066710
Not on the job in a professional setting. They all act meager as fuck. Might as well start dropping some 'yes massihs'
>>
>>733066536
see
>>733066711

most of the dangerous jobs are dominated by men as you say, mostly immigrant men who make fuck all.
>>
>>733066753
>for some reason carers don't make shit.
This has nothing to do with gender though. It just depends on the job. Government-funded education, healthcare and law enforcement, for example, are always underfunded and underpaid, no matter the gender of the employees.
>>
>>733066830

Hey, your comp is broke, caps lock got stuck.
>>
>>733066796
Along these lines, I recall reading about a vacation cruise where only women are allowed in order to allow women to relax in a non-competitive environment.

>women
>non-competitive
I have no sides.
>>
>>733059905
I don't believe there's a wage gap between men and women. I work in a technology field, we're mostly hardware and software engineers at my job. We have a very diverse workforce with different races, men and women are about 50/50. Women here drive bimmers and whatnot. They're making a good living. I don't hear any complaints, but I also don't know exactly how much everyone makes. I can tell you as a white man, I eluded to what I made per year to another white man in general conversation, we have equal experience and education, and he was quite surprised to learn that I make about 20% more than he does. I can only attribute this to a difference in what we negotiated for our salaries. I have been with the company a couple years longer than him, but I'm pretty sure I just asked for more than he did. Salary is a game, really. You're playing the part of a salesman and what you're selling is your services. It's not an exact science but companies get away with "wage gaps" between peers by the well maintained taboo of speaking to colleagues about what you earn. If a woman makes less than I do, it's because she wasn't as marketable as I was when we negotiated our salaries. And I'm talking well into the six figures for most of us as I'm a senior engineer. And that assumes my peers are also. Gender equality is a myth. A liberal feminist myth that is perpetuated throughout society because no one has the balls to tell these women that what they complain about is wholely attributable to their personal and professional effort. I don't abide anyone complaining about having or being less than. We have plenty of highly educated blacks, whites, Indians, and asians making good money because we took the time to invest in our education. However we got it, whether by the diversity circuit or not, we still had to make the grades and finish, put in the work, gain the experience, and make ourselves marketable. If you can't do that, you deserve a lower wage.
>>
>>733059905
There is only a danger gap. With danger comes compensation. THAT is the gap that need closing.
>>
>>733066971
FUCK YOU YOU VIRGIN PIECE OF SHIT, I BET YOU HAVE NEVER GOTTEN LAID IN YOUR LIFE. NO WOMAN WILL EVER TOUCH YOU. 3/10 AT BEST.
>>
>>733066960
>Government-funded education, healthcare and law enforcement, for example, are always underfunded and underpaid, no matter the gender of the employees.
That's my whole point, most of the workers are female in those fields. The only way to fix the wage gap is by paying those jobs more. Doesn't mean it's the right thing to do, some women choose those jobs because they usually have better family leave etc.
>>
>>733067097
Your mum touched me on my penis
>>
>>733066875
Not true. There are plenty of contrarian women at work, and more and more of them are doing it as more and more of them discover they can get away with what amounts to blackmail (e.g. making up sexual harassment claims and getting people - typically men - fired, something that happened to a family member of mine because the woman was a slutty bitch who he didn't give a job to so she got him fired over false claims and got her job even though she wasn't qualified).

>>733067008
Top fucking kek anon, my sides are in orbit.
>>
>>733060655
My boss doesn't pay any extra for overtime and it's so sporadic It usually inteferes with my plans. So I usually just either ignore or refuse unless I got nothing better to do.
>>
>>733066875
Women have a less overtly aggressive attitude usually, although that depends on the situation.

Comparing that with slavery is disingenuous.
>>
>>733067153
With her cervix.
>>
>>733062105
Heavy-handed, edgy faggot
>>
>>733067153
FUCK YOU
VIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGINVIRGIN

On another note, that was fun anon.
Thanks for playing along.
>>
>>733067127
Um, anon, your whole point is invalid, because whilst you might be able to argue that the majority are women, even 51% is a majority, is it not?
Especially in law enforcement, there tends to be more men than women. There are plenty of government-funded male doctors and such, male professors in government-funded tertiary facilities etc. You get the point. That argument that they're almost all female so we should raise the pay in those sectors because they're dominated by women is stupid.

And besides, as you said, women choose their jobs. They often get into those sort of sectors because of maternal instincts and the like. That's natural. And if they don't want to, they don't have to.
>>
>>733066360
>tfw no bread makin mama to take care of my NEET ass.
>>
>>733066830
>>733067097
>>733067310
It's almost winter here, but I could have sworn it was summer for a moment.
>>
>>733067127
>law enforcement
>most of the workers are female in those fields

wat
>>
>>733066796
>contrarian
You guys keep saying This word? Do you guys mean cunt?
>>
>>733060408
The problem with this is that it's been tried and it doesn't fucking work.

Many schools that have instituted female quotas in various STEM and other difficult programs have ended up losing funding or had to shut those programs down entirely.

For example what happens is, say you have 100 spots in your program, and you need to fill a 50% female quota. You have 200 male applicants and 50 female, so you preferentially take all the females and only 1/4 of the males. The majority of those females then decide they don't even like the program, it's too hard and they drop out to pursue psychology or teaching or social work, etc. So now you have 75% of males getting fucked by the quota, and the program itself getting fucked because it loses half of its people and has artificially low retention and graduation rates as a result.

The bottom line is that women by and large simply do not want to do the hard work, and will almost always pursue more flexible, less stressful and lower paying careers.
>>
>>733067070
Why would you give sole custody to the parent that is most likely to die?
>>
>>733067070
>Homocide.
>>
>>733061561
Who's to say that she wants that, or, more importantly, that ALL girls want that? Because they don't. No one is pushing them to do anything. They can choose what they want.

>>733061799
This.

>>733062139
By letting them, I dunno, CHOOSE? And really, education is focused on providing to girls first, boys second. The modern, western education system is catered far more towards girls than boys. Your argument makes no sense.
>>
>>733067597
That's a good fucking point.

And a big societal problem at needs some equalizing.
>>
>>733067509
Ask this guy about quotas.
>>
>>733059905
Name the girl is lanie morgan.
This is the Video where ops source might come from
https://de.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58fcf766a89a5>>733060264
>>
>>733067597
So you're saying that if the parent who had custody died, the child wouldn't have another parent to go live with? Don't be a fucking idiot, anon.

The fact of the matter is that there are plenty of women who win custody of their children simply because they are the mother, not the father. That in and of itself is sexist and a problem for fathers worldwide that doesn't get addressed because we're too busy pandering to women when they don't need pandering to.
>>
>>733067683
Blacks are more likely to die than whites. Garbage collectors than secretaries.

Here's a better question: if a man has to pay alimony to his wife so she can continue to live a life to which she has become accustomed, should the woman not also be forced to provide custodial and sexual services in exchange for the same reason? After all, fair is fair, right?
>>
>>733067907
To be fair, men are less likely to seek custody, so you need to examine cases where custody is sought and not awarded. Those cases tend to paint a different picture.

The REAL question is why fathers are less likely to seek custody, that is the problem. Do they feel like they won't win? Does society teach them that their kids would be better off without them?
>>
>>733059905
>2017
>people still think the wage gap is real
just kill me already
>>
>>733068078
That depends. If I remember correctly, the statistics for fathers who do seek custody are still skewed heavily in the favour of the mothers.
>>
>>733068091
>2017
>French niggers voted for Macron
You're already dead, anon.
>>
>>733068078
Yes to all.

Women have such a ridiculous advantage in court, that men have been trained to just accept parental and financial rape.

That shit needs fixing.
>>
>>733068078
Personally I think it's just biological predisposition. Women are more likely to be nurturing and, well, mothering, and men may have a protective instinct, but don't much care about hands-on raising the little brats.

In most primate species for example the male-child relationship is one of only loose affiliation and tolerance rather than the close and comprehensive parenting you see from the females.
>>
>>733062598
Nature trumps nurture.
You show me hard evidence of doll houses having an impact on the career choices of females before making such demands.
>>
>>733062598
I'm not saying there aren't exceptions, but most girls WANT dolls and doll houses and shit that lets them "practice" for motherhood. It's instinctive behavior that benefits the propagation of life. If females didn't have these instincts, we wouldn't be here today.

We may be sentient and technologically advanced compared to the other species of earth, but we're not yet beyond millions of years of mammalian evolutionary instinct.
>>
>>733062598
My daughter loves her dollhouse. She asked for one and we bought it for her. She also builds little doll houses for her stuffies out of discarded cereal boxes and toilet paper rolls.

You really don't know WTF you are talking about.

With respect, you really sound like someone with very few life experiences (low 20's I'm guessing), who's had their opinion shaped by liberal teachers, professors and media without actually interacting with enough people to realize how full of shit these people are.
>>
Even in shit jobs...
I remember my first job when I was a gas station clerk. I was the one who mopped the floors and I was the one who had to collect garbage from the pumps and throw them in the dumpster. Girls with the same job, and less experience only had to take care of the register and maybe some occasional front facing/stocking the coolers. When it came to 24-packs of beer or bags of ice, I was called in to help stock....
>>
>>733071339
If the table were turned you know they would have been crying foul.
>>
File: IMG_3992.gif (2MB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3992.gif
2MB, 494x494px
>>733065953
>>
>>733059905
this is bullshit. as a femanon i worked hard for my liberal arrs degree and got my teaching credentials. i get put on loans i caannot pay back because the male teachers get paid $2 more than me starting the same position with similar experience. it should be gender neutral wage. i cant believe that this is such an issue about equal pay because it is very obvious that women has not been treated as equals in this patriach society.
>>
>>733072133
>>
>>733061677
and then you realize someone has to wash public toilets.
>>
>>733065953
>hating Drax
I will fight you, nigger.
>>
>>733071339
It was the same for women when I was in the navy. I was an avionics technician. It's a tough job physically because a lot of the avionics are heavy and the bays they go in pretty high off the ground so you're climbing ladders with an 85lb avionics box on your shoulder. We had females in my shop. Same rank/rate. Same job description. Expect while the guys spent hours in the hot sun or cold out on the flghtline, getting dirty from anti-seize, JP5, coolant, and hydraulic fluid, the women were in the shop doing clerical work enjoying the A/C. They never did any hard work. Ever. You want to talk about equality? They had different PRT/PFT requirements and job standards, which were easier. How the fuck you call that equal!? Integration was the biggest fraud ever to be perpetuated in the armed forces.
>>
File: 1432713106191.jpg (41KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1432713106191.jpg
41KB, 500x294px
>>733072133
>>
>>733059905
>>733059905
we already pay them more for the same jobs
>>
>>733061677
Spoken like someone who has never had to climb a 22-foot ladder in 90 degree heat with 60 lbs of shingles on their back.

Take the BMW that daddy bought you, go buy a unicorn frappe from Starbucks, and sit listening to soulless pseudo jazz while thinking up all the ways patriarchy keeps you down, you twunt.
>>
On average women have 20% fewer neocortical neurons than men. That's why they aren't in STEM and instead flock to "studies" degrees which are worthless.
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.