[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened with the first girl that you truly loved?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 19

File: 1404809359428.jpg (99KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1404809359428.jpg
99KB, 400x388px
What happened with the first girl that you truly loved?
>>
>>732943024
Got engaged
>>
>>732943024
we're now like best friends but i'm sure we're gonna fuck again before the both of us will get married.
>>
Broke up with me because I was too jealous and lied to her about some stuff lel
>>
File: 1490953472561.gif (2MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1490953472561.gif
2MB, 384x288px
She gave me a blumkin
>>
>>732943024
Currently dating, had much needed sex yesterday, gonna see her again today.
>>
she will left me someday and i will start to be myself again (maybe?)
>>
>>732943024
she fucked her older sisters ex boyfriend, blamed me for self harm when I stopped talking to her after the fact, and tried to honeytrap me again recently

feels bad man
>>
I broke up as a troubled teen. She is now married and has 2 kids. But I had 3 gf since then, now I have a beautiful one and a really good paid job. So I dont really care, but sometimes think about her.
>>
>>732943024
She got married and had 2 kids.
This was 17 years ago.
>>
>>732943164
Are you me? Same fucking shit
>>
As expected, it went to shit.
>>
She dyed.. her hair.
>>
>>732944159
so sorry
>>
i realized she a infidel and is haram
>>
>>732943024
She is fucking gone

She was a top quality memer,she wasn't ashamed of her body,she was funny in her own way. She accepted me as I am.

God fucking damnit.
>>
>>732943024
she hit puberty
>>
File: 1444391006532.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1444391006532.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
>>732943024

left me and married her 40 year old boss.
>>
>>732943024
I cheated on her with my friend because we were both kiss less virgins and I asked my friend for advice and some help but things escalated so she and I fucked. Told the girl about it a couple years later and we almost got back together, but we're p good friends and I helped her get through some hard times
>>
>>732943024
Still togheter
>>
>>732943024
She rejected me then destroyed my family with lies and made me forever have a major distrust in women.

The saddest part is i still love her.
>>
>>732944220
Fuck, what did you do to her?
>>
I joined the army we lost touch and when I tired talking to her again she told me she couldn't date someone who kolled sand niggers
>>
>>732943716
Damn
>>
I fucked it up, no better way to say it. Plain and simple I ruined one of the happiest things in my life. You can't let shit get you down though, we're all here to just live so thats what I'm doing, living as best I can.
>>
>>732943024

More or less cheated on her with a good friend of her.
>>
>>732944540
This. One day someone else will come along
>>
>>732944374

I became more and more jaded towards everyone,including her,took her for grandet.

If I was her,I'd leave myself too.
>>
>>732943024
Dated for 7 month, she left me because she doesn't love me anymore
>>
>>732943024
Thought everything was fine, then we got drunk with her best friend one night and had a threesome. It was after that I started hearing stories about her fucking my friends. Looking back, we were terrible together, but the sex was amazing
>>
File: 141881-full.jpg (73KB, 693x448px) Image search: [Google]
141881-full.jpg
73KB, 693x448px
We had sex twice she blew me three times she kissed two other guys I beat her up, I miss being a kid
Anons it was so long ago
>>
>>732943024
>"Im sorry anon, but im just not ready for a relationship"
>she was just now saying this after 4 months
>we break up and like 6 weeks later she gets a new dude
>>
I am 28 and I am not sure I know what non-platonic love is.
I felt sparks for a girl named Allison once, but perhaps it was her beauty, for I know only her first name and remember only her face and bright green eyes.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494377276391.jpg (37KB, 697x694px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494377276391.jpg
37KB, 697x694px
Turned NB, cut her hair, changed her name and started banging dykes in the school band
>>
>kissed only once
>friendzone for 11 yrs, only loved her that time
>separated by life, memories/feels fade away
>she is a gf of a twice the age guy, rich ofc as fuck
>still thinking about her weekly
>>
>>732943024
Married her, 7 years strong
>>
dont know never new her name just saw her across the dinner hall at school and thought she was the most beautiful girl i had ever seen but i never tryed talking to her i hope she is happy
>>
Marrying her in a week and 4 days.

Coming up quick, man.
>>
>>732943024
Became strangers. She blocked me over FB. Don't respond to anything.
>>
File: 986.gif (676KB, 160x240px) Image search: [Google]
986.gif
676KB, 160x240px
>>732943024
dumped me when I was 16
fucked much prettier girls since.
>>
>>732943024
2 years into our relationship some bullshit got into her head and she went crazy. And that parts a very long story.

Took another 2 years to fully accept she was unsaveable and i had to get out.

Started dating her like 13 years ago now I think?
>>
>>732943024
I realized it wasn't love, and knowing her was a mistake.
>>
>>732943024
married her. Ten years later and no regrets.
>>
>>732945063
Same
>>
I went into the army. We broke up while I was in AIT
>>
File: 1492360905457.jpg (6KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492360905457.jpg
6KB, 245x250px
love is just a chemical process in your brain that causes you to breed.
and the only reason people think it's this magical thing (true love) is just buying into hollywood propaganda and marketing schemes, just sayin
>>
>>732945330
Literally everything in the universe can be broken down to a chemical or an physical process. Doesn't mean that nothing holds any meaning.
>>
>>732943024
After highschool she cheated on me when she went away to college

Long distance rarely works

We would get back together every Time she came home then split up again whenever she left

After a couple cycles of this I joined the military to go kill brown people instead
>>
File: 1477588961891.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1477588961891.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>732943024
I left her. Didn't want to but I was forced to make a choice and honestly, I chose wrong.
Long time ago, don't really think about her much anymore though.
>>
>>732945388
nothing holds meaning until you give it meaning, and we're easily manipulated
>>
>>732945388
This.

It's called attaching emotions to the chemical reactions. Something the autists on 4chan can't understand
>>
>>732943024
we grew into being different types of people, so we decided to split up. it was mutual, we've both moved onto new, healthier relationships and we're happy for eachother.

sometimes it just stops working, yo.
>>
>>732945498
Meaning is subjective yeah, but doesn't mean it isn't valid. If you live your entire life with the attitude of 'nothing matters because nothing holds meaning outside our own perception' you're going to be pretty fucking miserable.

Either that or enlightened, but that's not likely.
>>
>>732945585
he's just wants to be sullen and hollow because somewhere along the line he figured that intelligence was his only redeeming quality.
>>
>>732943024
She told me she liked reddit, and that Donald Trump is a monster.

I loved her for 10 years but that was the last straw
>>
love always dies, but it's not necessarily a bad thing.
>>
I had a nervous breakdown, she left me.
No hard feelings, just haven't spoken to her since though.
>>
>>732945747
I remember asking a monk about this, got dragged along to a pilgrimage. He was talking about impermanence and I asked how he can think that nothing lasts when there's couples who stay together for ever.

He thought for a second and said 'Maybe they are happy for the rest of their time together, then one dies and that is that'.

Pretty morbid.
>>
I ate her family in front of her, and then made her lick up the blood. She died from HIV.
>>
File: 1431368868039.jpg (78KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1431368868039.jpg
78KB, 768x1024px
>>732943024
Never met her
>>
>>732943024
>be me
>be 17
>go to exchange student program for 10 months to mexico
>be me in mexico
>Juan.jpg
>in the first month the club has a big regional meeting in Tijuana for 4 days
>meet a girl there
>when we go back to our cities in mexico, we talk on skype every night
>i want to visit her, but last minute it turns out i can't, because of visa problems
>she can't visit me either
>continue talking through skype
>fast forward 7 months
>another regional club meeting for 4 days
>wefinnalygonnameet.gif
>we meet
>first 2 nights everything's chill, we make out and stuff
>3rd night we go to a disco
>she doesn't really talk to me and it seems she's avoiding me
>wtf.jpg
>dancing in the disco
>see her making out with a girl
>bump.png
>see her make out with a guy
>sad...
>she said she did it because "she felt she had to do it"
>i was sad for nearly a year after that
>>
>>732943024

She was a mentally fucked up slut who craved adoration and I was a beta faggot.

She used me as a mental scratching pole while I orbited like a pathetic omega.

In the end between her many bfs and fuck buddies, we fucked a few times and I loved it. I still am confused. I think she fucked me because she loved me too and I cant understand why we never dated. But I found out she told her friends that she was drunk and didn't know what she was doing.

This crushed me on the inside and I never forgave her. Finally I started to grow a pair and left her out of my life...

I still love her with a passion. But I also hate her.

I worry that I will never love anything else the same as I did (probably 'do') her.

Fuck...
>>
File: 1471118346295.jpg (33KB, 345x604px) Image search: [Google]
1471118346295.jpg
33KB, 345x604px
>>732945585
yeah dude i agree, i'm just trying to say that bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks, and dont waste all your time chasing after "true love"
>>
>>732945915
actually feels bad for you man
>>
Married her two years ago.
>>
Wer'e still in contact. She still goes to school w/ me and. She was my first and probably only gf. I was so clueless in our relationship because i've been through some stuff (i was raped by my best friend a few years before i met her and kept it a secret) and was really afraid of doing anything considered 'wrong' or 'not manly'. In retrospective , i think i loved her more than she loved me. She was my everything
>>
>>732945725
I can respect a man with principles. Good job anon
>>
I'm with her right now.
>>
I broke up with her because she was more of a burden than an addition to my life. She lives alone with 2 cats, is highly mentally instable and unhappy, and weighs 160kg now.

True story.
>>
>>732945886
He is right though. If there is no afterlife everything ends with death
>>
Currently waiting for the preliminary hearing is what happened.
>>
It's a long distance relationship, I'm now coming to realise how much of a horrible idea it was and how much of a bitch she can be. Probably gonna end it soon but I'm not sure how
>>
she used me for sex, than did the same with a friend and disappeared from my life.
I thought we had something, but she was just acting.
Cold ass bitch.
>>
She is at work now. Will be home in a few hours.
>>
>>732943024
she got fat and ugly as fuck
>>
>>732943024
Don't know haven't seen her since 2004
>>
>>732943024
No one ever loved me and even mine was superficial
>>
turned out to be a bitch and we broke up over a decade ago. i heard shes getting engaged now and im glad i never married her tbh lel
>>
>>732943024
We were in a ldr
She left me after 3 years for a guy closer to her, still few hours away tho
I think we came to realize we had different values, she is pretty liberal and I lean more conservative. And while I didn't mind that, she did
Or that's what I tell myself, I never knew what the exact reason she left me was
>>
File: 7mG959d.png (492KB, 610x553px) Image search: [Google]
7mG959d.png
492KB, 610x553px
She is fucking my ex best friend, and cousin (by marriage) and they are raising some other guys baby.

Still miss her sometimes.
>>
She died of cancer, i was this night with her in hospital, i saw her last breath, now i became anon without life, sometimes i try with other girls start something new but i'm just burned out, i can't... life is shit, i hope i'll die fast and stop thinking about her every night, i hear her voice talking to me at night and i see her smile, when i'm crying every night hatered to file burns in my veins, i just want to don't think about it but she was part of my life, it was good young girl with clean heart, perfect... now i'm on 4 chan every day, and i keep refreshing and scrolling, just to hide my pain in memes and try don't think about it just for a moment...
>>
I loved her but I'm glad I'll never see her again
>>
>>732943024
I dumped her because she gave me an ultimatum and wanted me to change into probably what she thought was an alpha male.
Turned out that she met a guy right after me, he got her pregnant by mistake, she lost the baby and dumped him cause he didn't want to be a father anyway.
Then later she apparently met some other guy that prevented her to see her friends and parents and abused her psychologically.
If those guys are alpha males, i'm glad i'm not one of those.
>>
>>732943024
She cheated and we broke up. She became a college slut and fucked a ton of dudes and then got fat. I'm happily married now and I wouldn't trade my wife for anything.
>>
>>732943024
she moved far away and now we haven't talked for a year and all i do is sit on my ass and waste my life away
>>
>>732943024
her husband found out about us
>>
she got a tattoo and i threw her out of my apartment.
we were serious and talking about engagement and stuff so she moved out of her place and moved in with me
then one day after work she 'surprises' me with a small double heart tattoo on her ankle saying its us and shit
she looked like a degenerate
broke up. wise decision on my part. tattooed people are whores
>>
She was mentally unstable. Abused as a child beat up, locked in closets and shit had a lot of baggage. Was incredibility pretty and everything I wanted in a woman. We dated for 3 years. Close friends for 3 years before. I started working a killer job making 120k+ a year to support our asses because she couldn't really function at all. Me being focused on helping her and supporting her led to her getting less attention from me. She demonized me, made me out to be the sole root to all her problems and would try to through me through emotional distress... I don't fall for the shit, making her even more mad at nothing. She has no idea how society works or how much cash we need to live comfortable, or to even be able to retire or move around. Her mental problems caused her to just leave because I was doing "nothing right" but everything I did was a problem. I'm sure she just doesn't have the capacity to see the future I'm trying to provide. She couldn't handle I was in control of my feelings and life. She wanted a beta dude to walk over and make feel bad. Ain't me. So she ended up leaving and coming back when she see she fucked up... I gave her a shot but I'm moving on. Hopefully to a woman that values what I do and wants to have a full life. I loved this woman to death. I still do and always will. She made my soul resonate. Honestly she made me a better man, and lover.
>>
We broke up. We are still very good friends, gonna see her this weekend tho.
>>
Split up my senior year of high school. She has 4 kids and her 2nd husband cheats on her all the time so she started cheating on him with me.
>>
What is love?
>>
>>732948195
Are you me? I'm actually in your previus stage, studying and working my shit up to provide a nice and steady life but my GF always argues about "time, support and attention". I'm currently working 40 hours a week, finishing my college and still hearing bullshit. I'm pretty much about to break up and move along, hopefullly to a more supporting woman.
>>
>>732943024
She ended up having two kids both with down syndrome and then got really fat and became a feminazi.
>>
>>732943024
She didn't want to be any more than friends :()
:()=kek cause it looks like a frog
>>
>>732948538
It sucks. I work 40 hours. Anytime I wasn't at work I was up her ass. Literally didn't understand we need money and lots of it if shes not ever gonna work. If you love her let her leave. Ride it out. She may change her mind if not shes not worth your struggle or time. A woman will come along and see what you are worth and never make you feel such way. Least what I had gotten from it.
>>
File: 1494043666665.jpg (49KB, 670x549px) Image search: [Google]
1494043666665.jpg
49KB, 670x549px
>>732943024
No idea. She moved to another state before I started college. I never had the balls to actually tell her how I felt, but it's even worse because she knew, and was interested, but was waiting for me to say something--and I, being a retarded kid, was totally oblivious.
>>
>>732944926
I'M happy for you bro
>>
>>732948519
baby don't hurt me
>>
>>732943164
Same haha
>>
>>732948519

probably a show on netflix that normies watch
>>
>>732943024

She became really successful (a doctor) and I never was able to talk to her comfortably after that. Still my biggest regret was breaking up with her in the first place because I didn't want to do long distance. I was so lonely for like 2 years after that, I gained a bunch of weight, and sat around alone almost all the time. Only now, 5 years later, is she finally gone from memory....mostly.
>>
Shes buried somewhere in the woods.
>>
You like the life you're living or you can live the life you like
>>
>>732948735
Yeh, since she finished high school she doesn't do anything: work, study, home caring. She's literally a plant pot standing still there, doing nothing, always blaming others (me). We're in the mid 20's (I'm 24 and she's 22), we started dating when we were finishing school. Since then, literally nothing happened to her life by her own impulse. I payed a fucking private college to her, she dropped two semesters later; I payed a fucking ton of other courses and shit, always dropping.
I'm literally feeling my life draining between my fingers and I'm not really seeing any purposes on her anymore, even sex is ruled by (if you don't give me X, or do Y, no sex).
>>
It hasn't been one year since she left my school.
She told me to not to talk to her again, over whatsapp.
And i tell her to throw my poem to trash.
We never dated. She still replies to me in whatsapp if i send a message.
And i will probably never see her again, as in real life.
That's it.
>>
>>732943024
She saw me more like a brother.
>>
i told her we should hang out and she hit me with the good old "stay away from me loser my dads a lawyer if u even think about touching me ill get u in prison for rape"
>>
>>732943024
She has turned into a SJW feminist vegan
>>
>>732947120
Sorry dude, chin up, we're kinda here for you.
Everything ends eventually.
>>
Was probably 4 years ago. Met her at university, she was 21 I was 19.
Left me after a year cause she met a rich doctor in his mid 20s while on holiday who pursued her pretty hard. Married him a year later, happy for her.
>>
I broke up with her because she cheated on me
She became an alcoholic for a few months after that and almost ruined her life: gave up on the driving license and almost dropped out of college because of the guilt

Last time I spoke with her was last Christmas. She had stopped drinking but she was still an emotional wreck. I forgave her so she could move on

Last I heard from a friend that she had finished college, but don't know anything else

Don't really wish any harm to her, she already suffered enough for what she did
>>
left her because she was bpd
>>
>>732949068
I'd leave then. Pretty much the same situation but mine started to know better than to get thinks for sex. I made sure she knew sex was love she believed it. I bought her things when she acted right. Like a child pretty much. I'd pound the fuck out of the pussy one last time and make it good and break the news if you feel its that draining. Only reason I stuck around and wait for her to leave is because I don't have much empathy for people who treat others like shit. I was dead inside to her for a couple months.
>>
>>732944701
Same meme with me rip
>>
>>732943024

>be me, 13
>fall in love for a female schoolmate
>when 18 tried to confess, but everyone was staring at us, and did not say anything

Now we're both 43.
I'm a NEET virgin.
She's a lawyer.
She's still single - she never dated anyone.

>tl dr my only life regret, I should have confessed
>>
>>732943024
she told me she was shutting down the relationship for good and that there was no chance we'd ever open the bridge again.

So I decided to blow it up with a nuke so I could pretend it was never there in the first place.

....it didn't work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKADddkDHbY
>>
>>732943024
She friendzoned me.
She liked me first, a couple of years ago. I made some bad decisions and I ended up picking other girl over her and that other one tourned out to be my worst relationship until now. now I'm dying for her and she doesn't want anything me anymore, she says things like "I don't want to ruin our friendship" and "I would hurt him" (talking about me w her friends).
She gave me a second chance but I had just broken up with my ex and I know that would end up hurting her. So I'm all out of chances.
>>
apparently messed things up while under the influence. fuck it, we had no chance anyways and she was always a rude ass bitch.
>>
>>732949356
Yeh, thanks anon. First person I speak about it.
>>
>>732950434
You're welcome best of luck, I'm sure we'll find our peace in someone
>>
She had kids and got married at 19. Luckily she sucked me off 7 times before we stopped hanging out.
>>
>>732944732
Have you never been friendly with a female anon?
>>
Left me for her Babydick ex
>>
>>732943024
Never got to date, never met irl, super close but we havent spokrn in awhile just assuming that she no longer cares for me anyways
>>
i was too beta/indecisive
she was too crazy/serious emotional problems
>>
>>732944882
Train wreck waiting to happen. I hope for you she fucked alot of other dudes before you, Otherwise shes gonna get curious about other dicks and fuck all your friends. Girls who only tried one dick will literally start dreaming about other dicks. Can't blame them really.
>>
File: 1493696061246.png (148KB, 214x268px) Image search: [Google]
1493696061246.png
148KB, 214x268px
We had a good time, then grew up and realised that we weren't really the kinds of people we wanted to be with anymore. We'd become too different and were only staying in the relationship because it was comfortable and we'd been together so long that breaking up wasn't really an option either of us had considered.

First loves are always weird, 99% of the time you just grow up into adults and realise you don't have those same things in common anymore as you did when you got together. Don't worry about it. We're friendly acquaintances now and I think she's getting married soon.

But she can never unlick my asshole.
>>
>>732951321
And now he's fucking her real good, better than you ever did.
>>
>>732943024
Didnt see her for maybe 10 years or so. Today she is maried with a poor retard and got two kids. She went from a 7.5/10 to a upfucked 3/10
>>
>>732943164
>lel
kys
>>
>>732943024
I fucked up all the thing, now i don't know about her, i was young, and whe got problems with my best friend, it was awful, i still think of her.
It was like 7 years ago
>>
File: 1494047455307.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494047455307.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>732951552
Like the other ten guys she'd talked to anyways
>>
>>732943024
Got drunk, told her I loved her. She broke up with me later that day. She made me promise that we'd still be friends and now everything sucks all the time
>>
>>732944220
>memer
oh god, please fuck off to 9fag you cunt.
I'm happy that she left you.
>>
>>732943024
we dated for 2 and a half years. she was mentally and physically abusive to me after the first year. she would push me to a breaking point constantly. looking back, i know she cheated on me multiple times. she was a whore who told me just enough of what i wanted to hear to make me think that she loved me. she tried turning me against my family, she would get crazy and jealous whenever i went out with friends, she made me stop talking to most of my friends. and i got two UTI's from her without even thinking anything of it.

i hate her more than i can possibly express; even though it's been over 7 years
>>
>>732951796
addendum: when i got both UTI's she
threatened to dump me if i went to a doctor.
>>
File: 1490527248540.gif (155KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
1490527248540.gif
155KB, 600x477px
>16 years old
>Spend all of my time online, writing poetry and posting it to deviantart like a fucking loser
>Get one follower who says they love all my stuff
>Don't believe her but thank her for the compliment
>Starts messaging me kinda regularly
>ENGAGE_FEELINGS.EXE
>Ask her for her skype
>start talking all the time on skype
>gets more and more frequent
>eventually we end up just leaving skype open almost 24/7
>playing minecraft alpha a lot
>17th birthday, admit that I think I love her
>she gets really excited and asks for us to be together
>She lives in DC, and I live in Texas, decide to try and make it work
>date for about a month, work for 4 months to save enough for a flight to go visit her
>I get there by myself and we fuck for like a week
>get back home and she is getting really untrusting of me
>begin panicing and become super anxious
>blames me for driving us apart for being super anxious
>still play on the same minecraft server that I'm an admin on
>Log on one day and our base is completely destroyed with a sign asking me to not talk to her again
>wtf.png
>Ask her wtf is going on but she convinced everyone around her that I'm emotionally abusive and am trying to manipulate her
>get extremely depressed for 2 months
>find out she was cheating on me with one of the other users on the Minecraft server I had brought her to
>feels autistic man
>>
>>732943024
She cheated me with a muslim ._:
>>
File: kek.jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
11KB, 228x221px
>>732951933
Ha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1495072492295.jpg (77KB, 960x496px) Image search: [Google]
1495072492295.jpg
77KB, 960x496px
She was my best friend and we almost dated, but then she just cut me off and never talked to me again.
>>
>>732944235
Kekeroo fellow Pedrofile
>>
>>732944199
This
>>
I think she got married and had kids. according to my facebook stalks
>>
>>732951933
Also I did some stalking on her recently and she's pregnant with his child now, and she's naming him Charlie, which is the name we we agreed to use if we were to ever have children. So that's cool.
>>
>>732943024
She killed herself because i said no. She asked me to marry her, i shouldve fucking said yes and she would be here right now..
>>
>>732952400
nice dubs

gg dumbass
>>
>>732943024
she
>got SUPER fat and ugly
>married super youg, like 19yo
>with one of our mutual, school friends
>moved to the states
>has 2 kids
>>
she was okay with moving in with me over 600km away from the city we grew up in.
we had a hard time, now she's living alone about 2 hours from my place and just got herself a puppy dog. meanwhile I just exist in a dormatory. we visit each other every weekend, she studies and succeeds at life while I drown myself in beer, weed and experiment with psychoactive drugs, LSD mostly
>>
Lost contact, looked at our skype conversation, last time she was online was when I had to leave for some time two years ago.

I don't think I'll try to go for it again but I would like to know how she's doing.
>>
>>732948022
Fuck, man. You are so right about tattoed people. Such a sign of a stupidity, we should be gratefull that they mark themselfs with it.
>>
>>732943024
She got married and has 3 kids. I am still a 27 year old kissless virgin. She is still the only female I have ever had interest in. Porn does nothing for me.
>>
>>732948856
Don't hurt me
>>
Selling yard sale junk to make rent. Air brushing the shit out of her face in pictures to hide how many drug and party miles are on her.
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.