[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please fucking help me /b/. My girlfriend of almost a year told

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 16

File: czAayVU.jpg (263KB, 1728x972px) Image search: [Google]
czAayVU.jpg
263KB, 1728x972px
Please fucking help me /b/. My girlfriend of almost a year told me today that one her male friends played "chicken" with her and ended up cupping her boob under her shirt, but still over her bra. She was honest with me, and that meant something to me, she felt terrible and was afraid I was going to break up with her over it. At first I was just really taken aback, but thinking about it rationally I concluded that it wasn't a very big deal at all. And yet I just had to go outside and smash stuff with a bat to keep myself from freaking out, it hurts me and it infuriates me that someone else touched her, sexual or not, and it feels like I shouldn't be mad, like I should just shrug this off, but the longer I think about it the more it hurts.

Goddamn someone please talk to me, I feel like I'm about to break down, but something isn't letting me.
>>
Take your bat to his hands.
>>
not a big deal anon. at least she was honest. just make sure shit like this doesnt happen often cause if it does, you'd be a cuck
>>
>>732920853
bro. she let another man grab her breast. she didn't play chicken. she didn't "chicken" out. she let that shit happen. lol. don't be a beta.
>>
did she swallow his chicken? gobble gobble
>>
>>732921264
She said that she didn't think he'd do it, the guy is asexual from what I understand too, but the image of another man feeling her warmth so close to her makes me want to smash a wall in...
>>
>>732920853
I'd also like to add that.. you're thinking of it rationally.. and it's not a big deal, but she was also thinking rationally, and let that shit happen. fuck that. you essentially just told her that you're going to allow these types of things to happen.
>>
>>732920853
Textbook cuck
>>
don't be a cuck and stand by while she is with guy "friends". guys aren't going for her personality and just want her for pussy. tell her to stop fucking around and decide to be in a committed and loyal relationship or be a hoe. your relationship will never work out well if she keeps on being friends with guys. now that something like this will happen, that fucker is gonna try to make more stuff like that happen and will reek havoc on your relationship and your trust in her.
>>
>>732921446
... at what point did she realize he was going to do it. I bet he took his sweet time sliding up her shirt, against her skin.. in case you haven't learned this lesson yet, women are the dogs. not men. they don't want a man who allows this kind of behavior. they want a man who fucking shuts that shit down, and dominates them in every way.
>>
>>732921590
pls refer to >>732921411
>>
>>732921446
falling for the old "asexual" routine, lol.

Hey buddy if I tell you I'm gay can I jizz in her face?
>>
>>732921676
Yeah I might have to go outside again if I think about it like that....
>>
>>732921446
>>732921745
haha. asexual. is that a gender or something ? cause last time I checked, humans are the largest population on earth for a reason.
>>
it's her fault just as much as it is the guy's fault just like a few anons have said. she for sure probably could have prevented it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>732921969
She said it was to prove a point
>>
There's only one solution... you've got to post her nudes, OP.
>>
I'm asexual; please pay no attention to me fucking your girlfriend, or do I don't mind if you watch.
>>
File: tmp_30849-images768964842.jpg (9KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30849-images768964842.jpg
9KB, 249x203px
>>732921801
Cupping a feel is what she said happened but it probably got further then that, probably 2 fingers deep.
>>
>>732922044
prove what point?
>>
>>732921969
probably? she clearly wasn't raped. She asked for it. one of them had to have said, hey wanna play chicken? grab my breast, i bet you wont. after I'll see if i'm too afraid to get naked and have sex with you. what fucking fantasy land are you living in guys?
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 700x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 700x540px
A good gf wouldn't have been playing games like that with another guy. What the the fuck she think was gonna happen!? Dump her hoe ass and dump nudes, faggot.
>>
>>732922121
That she wasn't a chicken...i guess
>>
wait what the fuck? are you kidding me? what the fuck is the big deal?
>>
>>732922260
You've obviously never felt attached to a female
>>
>>732922044
>>732922121
prove that her boyfriend is a beta male, and that the other guy is an alpha grabbing taken females breast with no regard for respect or honor. I'm with the first post. BASH HIS FUCKING HANDS
>>
>>732922044
This is getting better by the second.

>take me down to cuckcity
>>
>>732922340
You have no idea how much I want to
>>
>>732922260
are you the asexual guy friend?
>>
>>732920853
Bad news anon, bitches always downplay the truth. I'd bet solid cash she fucked him and is downplaying it to cupping her breast. You're a fool.
>>
>>732920853
Kick his ass you fucking pussy
>>
>>732922328
You've obviously never been capable of rationality. Please, pretend I'm autistic and from mars and explain in clear words what the fuck the big deal is.
>>
>>732922217
>Kektimus maximus
>>
>>732920853
I would be just as infuriated. Actually I would be worse off than that. Seeing how she was hanging with another guy, he touched her like that, and she didn't do anything about it. One might go as far to say that in that moment your feelings, Or you in general, weren't going through her mind at all. It was after the fact that the guilt set in.
>>
>>732920853
honestly, it sounds like it's crossed a line for you. I'd say it's probably not worth simmering on it and building resentment. She didn't respect your boundaries, and knowingly fooled around with another person.

I've been in a relationship with a partner who crossed a line, it's not fun wondering if/when they'll do it again.
>>
>>732922434
exactly. that's what i meant by females are the dogs.
>>
>>732920853
this is only gonna cause problems with trust in your relationship, you need to find out more and probably dump her ass
>>
>>732922434
TRUTH
R
U
T
H

This nigga is telling the truth
>>
>>732921868
>largest population on heart
>>
>>732922434
This. She is probably carrying his baby right now. Do you want to raise another mans baby? Do you want to be cucked? I don't get it
>>
>>732922752
Yep, guarantee she liked it and at least sucked the guys dick.
>>
>>732920853
cuck
>>
>>732923124
Some guys are just pushovers who like to think about their girls getting slammed by other guys, raw dogging it, hair pulling and make up just smeared on jizzy cocks of strangers she calls friends.

I don't get that fetish.
>>
>>732923379
Yeah, probably was part of her chicken dare. Makes sense, he cups a feel and probably fingers her, she has to push the envelope and sucks him off. Comes home a kissed op on the lips.

Makes sense when you think about it.
>>
>>732923566
I'd only be into that if I got money from the dude for it without her knowing. Also she would not longer be a gf...just my unwitting whore to pimp
>>
ROFL. OP, wait until you've been married ten years. Your wife will bore you to tears so much, you'll be begging her to suck off other dudes.
>>
Yeah. Guy "friends." All her guy friends want to fuck her and she knows this and loves the attention but will play dumb about it. They all to this and it's annoying as fuck. If she let one grab her boob then there's a good chance she's hiding something else. Sometimes they only tell you part of the story to rid themselves of some guilt that they might feel. Maybe you should let one of your girl "friends" touch your cock. See how she feels about that.
>>
>>732923791
Yep...ex wanted me to go down on her before going out one night. Then she fucked another dude after leaving...bitches are twisted
>>
>>732920853
You need to be firm and ensure that she knows what she did was not ok.
You then forgive her and tell her not to do it again.
>>
>>732923815
Obviously not a gf, just molding some randy whore into a cash cow could be fun.
>>
>I have to be honest too gf
>>O-okay...
>>>your mom walked in on me pissing and said she could see why you liked me so much

Also work on breaking shit you fucking retard
>>
File: 1468458669014.jpg (60KB, 561x552px) Image search: [Google]
1468458669014.jpg
60KB, 561x552px
>>732920853
>help me /b/
>My girlfriend
>>
>>732921101
>>732920853
furreal
>>
>>732924020
bitches like that are fun as sides, because they are always around to bust a nut. But not as mains. Like hell no
>>
File: 1488759270984.jpg (46KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488759270984.jpg
46KB, 720x720px
SORRY FAGGOT, THE TRUTH IS THAT SOME NIG IS GONNA PROLAPSE HER BUTT, WITH HEAVY BUTTSEX, AND YOUY ARE JUST A CUCK. ITS OVER FAGGOT JUST KYS
>>
>>732920853
Lmao I remember when I was like you OP, always questioning my gut feeling. Then I manned up and stopped with the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing. Now I just have friends with benefits and let them go once they fall in love. A bleak solution but still better than being a cuck. Word of advice tho: dump her yourself. You'll save face and she's psych out because she doesn't have a firm grip on the next branch yet.
>>
>>732924586
Again dropping wisdom, listen to us OP.
WE ARE THE VOICE OF REASON.
>>
>>732923876
Been married 10 years. Still love and fuck the shit out of her every chance I get. We aren't all in failing relationships, guy.
>>
>>732924756
living the dream
>>
>>732924756
Pics for proof, bro.
>>
>>732924756
Any kids?
>>
>>732924756
Sure but we are talking about the path O.p.'s f2f is heading.
>>
>>732924971
I mean gf
>>
>>732920853
Your just waiting for someone to fuck her right? You'll get no excuses here dump that hoe
>>
Alright OP here's how it is. There is NO chance this girl all of a sudden got in a situation where some guy was cupping her breast. This has been building up for ages. That guy isn't asexual, that's a guy in the friend zone trying to play it off. Trust me on that. There are two paths you can take here. Option one is obvious. End that shit right now. It's what I would do if I've only been with a girl for three or fewer months without question. Option two, you make sure all parties involved recognize that she belongs to you. You hang out with that friend and your girlfriend and you grope the shit out of her in front of them. They did it already so they have no right to complain. You let your girl know that if she complains now after not having complained then, then the only possibility is that she let it happen because she wanted attention. Again, I'd just end it but there might be extenuating circumstances.
>>
In an all out honest opinion, a good significant other would never put themselves in that position if they had you in mind. Either cuck yourself or talk to the guy who did it and tell him it was uncool. Either let her know putting herself in those positions isn't okay or tell her to kick bricks.

Or just get cucked out in the future, I don't give a shit.
>>
You're not married. OP, how old you and your bitch? If she's young and inexperienced, I would honestly view this as healthy exploration. No big deal. If she's telling the truth about everything that happened...
>>
>>732923993
This guy speaks truth if you're under 30
Note the guy friends all seem to be single and they try this shit when you aren't around
>>
>>732920853
Tell her it's only fair if you get to cup the asexual guys testicles during a game of chicken.

Get together with them and show him who is boss. Grab his balls, maybe even put them in your mouth. He's asexual so it won't matter to him, you might even get to suck him off a little.
>>
>>732925222
Long post but trips speaks the truth op.
>>
>>732925436
Kel yes! 3some, OP is already a day.
>>
>>732920853
Don't trust women OP. I fucked my ex gf the night before xmas eve. She now is about to move in with her current bf and have a doggo together. He still knows nothing and i feel like a degenerate.
>>
Gotta punish her bro.. Make her understand that this kinda shit is not something you'd tolerate. Her "honesty" doesn't change the fact that she was playing around . I feel this whole "cupping my breast thing" is just her testing you to see how you react. If you don't punish her she ll fuck around even more
>>
>>732920853
"Asexual". Its possible but if you're in highschool or early twenties theres like a 97% chance asexual is code for "dude in the friendzone".
>>
>>732925619
Op should fuck a chick come home and ask for a blowjob
>>
>>732925222
Truth.
But instead of groping her in front of him, I'd have her nervous about the thing so she acted subservient while hanging out, and act aggressively, as an alpha, around the guy. Look him in the eyes. Show him that you know
>>
There you go. Play the chicken game and go to lightly cup his balls... then squeeze the fuck out of them. Don't break eye contact with your cheating whore either.
>>
>>732925619
Too little too late. Don't bother, she's prolly already broken up in her mind two months ago like they always do. Then she'll just keep putting herself in situations where she can be "swept up into the moment" until she finally cheats, hopefully with the next guy she wants to be with. Nothing new here.
>>
>>732920853
itt: virgin cucks
Take a gun. Point it at their heads, and pull the trigger. Her pussy will be wet for years. Stop being a cuck. Man up you bastard.
>>
Been in a situation like that with my ex, pissed me off when things like that would happen and why she would even allow that to happen or "play chicken" with this guy when she should be with you. Just my two cents
>>
>>732920853
No matter what you decide, this cannot go unpunished. Even the most innocent of us test boundaries. Children do it. Dogs do it. You show where the line is and you make sure that line is never crossed. This shit was over the line so you punish it or the next time she tests you she'll be testing something worse.
>>
>>732926058
Lmao get a load of this guy
>>
>>732921446
Please don't fall for that asexual Bullshit like I did. Next thing you know they're hanging out alone every other day and hanging out at his place. Honestly OP. Stay on top of it. It might be nothing. But be vigilant
>>
you could always beat the shit out of him for touching your woman
>>
>>732926058
He knows
>>
Well the only other option left, considering you feel that its too late to punish,is to dump her. Fuck her and during the orgasm rather than screaming her name scream out " I'm breaking up with you bitch"
>>
>>732924915
Give you neckbeards pictures of my family? I don't think so.

>>732924965
2 little girls. Both adorable and too smart for their own good.
>>
>>732920853
Lol this fag doesn't understand women yet
>>
>>732926504
*Majestic*
>>
>>732926537
Man you must barely have any testosterone left if you're living with 3 women. of course you're content, you've basically become a woman yourself.
>>
>>732926385
What because I mentioned dogs?
>>
>>732922507
This guy has the right of it. There was a good period of time where "your" girl was so hung up on whatever bullshit was going on that you didn't even register in her mind. She's already willing to forget you. Drop her.
>>
>>732926707
The mind can delude into anything, that poor fuck doesn't even know how truly fucked he is
>>
File: tmp_30849-LU4L0t287339444.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30849-LU4L0t287339444.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>732926587
Getting played like a Mexican street puppet
>>
>>732926537
This site will want to hate on you but wife and kids is success, alone and childless is failure. Ya done good
>>
>>732926786
Because she's a bitch
>>
>>732926537
>too smart for their own good
Something tells me your wife and kids don't respect you like they should
>>
>>732926966
Oh shit is going down
>today on Maury
>>
>>732926966
That's your autism speaking.
>>
OP here, I just skyped with her and she was crying like hell. She was cheated on in past relationships and according to her, told herself that she would never hurt me with anything like this because she's been through it as well. I told her that I'm not going to break up with her and that's the truth, so thanks for the advice everyone, but I'm not losing this one. My biggest thing is that she was aware that he was about to touch her boob (even though she didn't believe he'd do it)...that and I'm really wondering if this fucker really is asexual or not... apparently he recoiled really fast and "gagged" and left the room... all the girls want him though so it's really hard for me to believe it all... All I know at this point is that I'm gonna set some clear boundaries and make sure she knows that even little "games" like that aren't gonna fly.
>>
>>732927075
maximum damage control
>>
>>732927122
Just keep an eye on that bastard, "guy friends" usually don't end well.
>>
>>732927122
All is well that cucks well.
>>
>>732927122
Reasonable non lynchy response. Keep her close for a bit and keep the guy far
>>
>>732927122
>all the girls want him
Like your GF does? She also brought up the I've been cheated on card so that's a huge red flag.
>>
>>732927122
Bro if you view her as anything more than a walking fleshlight you will always lose and be a bitch, you need to slay more poon and figure out what women actually are
>>
>>732927284
They've been friends for god knows how many years which is why I didn't worry all that much, guess that was a mistake.
>>
op ur a fucking cuck if you stay with a girl that lets this happen
>>
>>732927404
Who hurt you?
>>
>>732927122
>I'm not losing this one.
You already have.
>>
>>732927408
All those years she's wanted his cock. trust me, I've had plenty of LTr's. Then never forget a crush that came before you.
>>
Go hotline Miami on the fucker that touched her
>>
>>732926537
>Give you neckbeards pictures of my family? I don't think so.
Just your dick plowing your wife's vadge to prove you still fuck.
>>
>>732927408
I've experienced situations like this first hand bro, my ex had a "best guy friend" touch her and flirt and shit and it would piss me off. I confronted her about it and told her that it pissed me off and she would say "oh hes just a friend" etc. Eventually I couldnt take it anymore and it wore me down to the point to where I gave up. I was with her for a year so it sucked but, just look out for yourself man and don't get too attached because if you do its gonna hurt like hell.
>>
>>732927122
Lmao have fun trying to postpone the inevitable. She's already broken up with you, otherwise she wouldn't have put herself in that situation. No amount of talking about it or getting angry at her is going to reverse that? Just accept it's over and fuck a new chick or two ASAP and live the rest of your life a little less naive.
>>
>>732920853 (OP)
lol get cucked, fag
>>
>>732927819
First day here buddy?
>>
>>732927408
It was a mistake but it's one you can learn from. Purge that fucker
>>
>>732927868
took him a bit to reply, must be his first day. Either that or autism
>>
>>732927437
Women lack real loyalty and any authority

Refer to Aristotle mr.freud
>>
>>732927916
if it wasn't him, it would have been somebody else. only option for revenge is living your life better than her so she knows what she's missed out on
>>
>>732927989
Briffault is known for what is called Briffault's Law:

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place. — Robert Briffault, The Mothers, Vol. I, p. 191

In following, there are 3 corollaries:

Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit.

A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male.
>>
>>732928072
Golden standard
>>
>>732927989
>relying on an old philosopher for modern day women.
Wew lad, you've reached maximum neckbeardism.
>>
>>732928175
Modern day women are even worse
Look around you weak fuck
>>
>>732928175

...furthermore, relying on /b/ for advice on women...
>>
>>732927122
You're all still young. He's a player. Don't let that shit happen again. Been there and done that, friend. He's got all the tang he could want, show a little dominance to him and he'll back off. He's a pansy alpha male, is what I like to call them. Knows how to get what he wants, but has to act like a bit of a bitch to get it
>>
File: 1489512490730.png (1MB, 793x752px) Image search: [Google]
1489512490730.png
1MB, 793x752px
>>732920853
Time to read some NTR manga my friend
>>
grab a pair of binoculars and watch her carfully
>>
>>732920853
Jesus christ you must be young dude. Dump her, it was stupid to even be in that situation, she let herself in it, and it honestly isn't the biggest deal but who wants to deal with that childish drama bullshit? I hated dating in my teens and 20s because of stupid stuff like this. Sure, sex was fun during those times but the drama was unreal. I am glad that now in my 30s I'm prime partner material and I can now be picky while all these 30+ year old liberated women complain about no men being available because they want to raise children and have a family now.
>>
>>732928321
Ones below their 30s maybe, but that's both genders. Hormones are raging at that age and everybody thinks they have something to prove.
It's your own fault if you get overly a-snatched to a woman who hasn't got all the sex experiences she wanted out of her system.
>>
>>732928411
I'd rather be a pantsy alpha than a cuck beta. Also there is merit in the phrase "fake it til you make it" when it comes to flirting. At least he's getting shit done while OP is prolly panicking because he thinks he can't get another girl ever again if this one leaves him.
>>
>>732920853
Instead of breaking things outside, you should break things inside, to help represent your internal suffering.
>>
>>732928597
>Implying whores suddenly change after settling for a beta
nope, they are just alpha widows who will never be satisfied with their beta backup they had to settle for
>>
>>732928600

>>I'd rather be a pantsy
>>
>>732928701
*than a beta
>>
>>732928669
Fun fact, for every man having sex, there is a woman having sex. Once you start having sex then you will stop overly reacting to people having sex.
>Implying alpha men don't fuck alpha women nor get married to them
>>
she's asking you to say "no baby it's okay" so she can still hang out with him. it's a matter of time before you start getting a new crush because chances are she's got one on this guy.

ask yourself about your relationship. how stable are you guys?
>>
>>732928849
Nope. For every man having sex with multiple women, there are men who get nothing. I'm not saying average men don't get laid, but they could do a lot better. Also the bottom men have no chance, while even a seriously deformed chick can get dick and affection without effort.
>>
>>732920853
Forgive her and tell her never to go around that guy again, like wtf you didn't need me to tell you this.
>>
>>732929029
You're absolutely delusional.
How can you make that statement when you're in your mothers basement all the time?
>>
>>732922517
I'd try to forgive her if she's otherwise worth keeping around and if you can really not be looking over your shoulder all the time. But she should know in no uncertain terms that she's played her only get out of jail free card and if it happens again, she's history with you
>>
Should have told her, it's cool, I got drunk and let this chick cup my balls last week.
>>
Have your fist play chicken w his face. Man the fuck up. Take charge of this shit. If your girl dont drop him, drop her.
>>
>>732929381
Lol wait wut, you dont agree with that basic ass statement?
>>
>>732929381
I usually have 2-3 FBW's since I learned how women really tick. Men who accept their woman's bullshit are just afraid to be alone again, because they suck at flirting and have no spine. And a man is only as loyal as his options.
>>
>>732929381
Isn't that basically the same thing you said?
>>
You're a child if you give a shit about that. Try reading Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find - And Keep - Love.
>>
>>732929755

What part dont you understand retard. Not what I said
>>
>>732929633

Apparently you cant read
>>
>>732929947
Have fun with your used goods while she'll never forget how real men once pounded her.
>>
>>732930166
Still
>>
>>732930166

Thanks you too
>>
File: moron.jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
moron.jpg
9KB, 276x183px
>>732924032
>>
>>732929635

>>FBWs
>>
>>732928600
My point is, a pansy alpha will back down and run away if shown a little physical dominance.
>>
OP DONT FUCK UP, MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS YOU WILL FUCK UP THAT GUY IF YOU NEED TO.

FUCK HIM UP THEN SHELL FEEL RESPONSIBLE BUT ITLL BE HER FAULT SO SHELL SIDE WITH YOU SINCE YOU SHOWED HER WHAT SHE CAUSED...

LET TIME PASS AND SHE WONT DO IT AGAIN... SHELL HAVE LEARNED HER LESSON
>>
>>732930743
An that will make your chick stop looking out for better options all of the sudden?
>>
No, asshat, it will at least get me some pussy
>>
>>732927122
You can do whatever you want trust your mrs. But don't ever trust another guy with her
>>
>>732930873
If she's a whore, she's a whore. If she's a regular young woman, she's going to see that you're an alpha and be much more likely to be entirely true to you. Unless, of course, she is a whore. Why would you want to date a whore?
>>
>>732931216
I don't know any single girl aged 20-25 who doesn't have tinder these days. it's easy to be a whore in the current year. Also I know plenty chicks who settled with betas who knew nothing about her promiscuous past. Guess you'll never know for sure.
>>
>>732920853
If I was you, I would beat this motherfucker so hard that he will never talk to her again.
Do it. crush his fucking face with your fists anon.
>>
>>732931692
Yeah, touching a tit is worth prison time. Good thinking, anon!
>>
>>732931690
Almost none of the chicks I know have tinder or other dating apps. Good women still exist, you're just in a shitty area
>>
>>732920853
Don't listen to some of the idiots here. She was honest. That means she both cares about and respects you. She realized she made a mistake. Let it go.
>>
>>732932773
Woman detected
>>
>>732926537
>2 little girls. Both adorable and too smart for their own good.
Cute
>>732926966
Man, that's some serious issues you have.
>>
>>732932921
No, just an adult man in a healthy long term relationship, not a teenager who lacks knowledge of how to interact with humans
>>
>>732932921

manchild detected
>>
>>732933101
Ok, share your secrets
>>
>>732920853
>Please fucking help me /b/. My girlfriend of almost a year told me today that one her male friends played "chicken" with her and ended up cupping her boob under her shirt, but still over her bra. She was honest with me, and that meant something to me

She wasn't honest with you, she's trickling the truth. I guarantee you she did much worse and much more, but admitting to this little let lets her feel free of her guilt.
>>
>>732933348
Manchild
>>
>>732933293
No secrets. Women are people. They want the same things you do in general. Don't be a jerk and apologize when you're wrong. But also stand up for yourself and make sure they respect you if you've earned it
>>
>>732927122
>You advanced from Level 0 to Level 15 in Cuckoldry

ALL HAIL THE NEW CUCKLORD
L
L

HAIL THE NEW CUCK LORD

dude, she just played all the basic cards
>crying
>I was cheated on in the past!
>it was just really quick!
lmaoo you are such a fucking faggot, honestly I wish I could see your face in 3 weeks when she confess to you that she sucked him off but she didn't know how it happen and regreted it once she was done lol
>>
>>732933571
Sounds like she properly trained you puppy boy
>>
>>732932773
>She was honest. That means she both cares about and respects you.

If she cared for him and respected him she wouldn't have violated that respect in the first place. There's no reason to believe she was being honest, and there's no reason to believe she will ever respect him again.

Why even bother trying to salvage this relationship? Go meet someone new that has respect for you, have some respect for yourself and move on with your life story.
>>
>>732933593
kek
>>
Youuuu got what I need...but you say he's just a friend, well you say he's just a friend!
>>
>>732932773
This is what betas actually believe
>>
File: 1479543824020.png (521KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479543824020.png
521KB, 960x540px
>>732921562
>>
>>732932773
>bae I just fucked your brother but I felt horrible one we were done, I love you
>oh ok baby:) You are honest with me so thats whats important <3

lmao do you read yourself fucking neckbeard? I bet you have never had a gf in your fat life and have women in a pedestal, just off yourself you scum
>>
>>732921446
OP ask who it was and beat his ass
>>
>>732933793
This is what children who have never been with a woman Actually believe
>>
>>732933593
>lmaoo you are such a fucking faggot, honestly I wish I could see your face in 3 weeks when she confess to you that she sucked him off but she didn't know how it happen and regreted it once she was done lol

You mean when she lets him convince her it was rape because she regrets it, but she won't say it was rape, she wants him to connect the dots for her? Yea, typical woman bullshit.

I genuinely feel sorry for you OP, you need to wake up son. Life is not a Disney movie, everything that has happened to you was one big test from this girl. After today she will never respect you again, but she will still continue to take take take from your relationship and do more and more with other men.

asexual... what an edgy excuse. I remember the lame guys who used it when I was in middle-school too.
>>
>>732920853
Hey bro, I know it hurts, I understand. Honestly, I think she really loves you because it hurt her also and she cares enough about you to tell you the truth, this is gold. Not even being sarcastic, I'm 48 now and been around the block. She felt bad and needed to tell you because she felt guilty. Basically, that asshole who groped her has no life, will not be loved, and since he can't have it no one can, he wants to destroy what you have because it is beautiful and pure. Don't let him win, appreciate that you have an honest woman. Pull yourself together, hold your girl and let her know it's not her fault.
>>
>>732920853
>>732934013
cool bait thread samefag
>>
>>732934013
so you are 48 and obviously gave up on not being a cuck by this point lol
>>
>>732920853
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXUINRQZqLI
>>
>>732922164
>>732920853

This. If she was really your girl, she wouldn't allow herself to be in those situations. It ain't gonna last long between you. Dump her before she dumps you and you look like the bad one. She's just gonna wait for you to screw up now so she can make you feel like the bad one.
>>
>>732933859
I'm married actually, but you tried. Obviously the are situations where that advice doesn't hold like the one you described, but OPs post was about her admitting bad decision, not cheating with his brother
>>
>>732927122
You asked for advice and only took the easiest rout e for yourself to convince yourself that shits not going on My ex pulled something similar but I went with my gut feeling and left her two weeks later shes dating the same guy she said was just a friend who wasnt into girls like her... Women don't think like men everything is premeditated they dont act on instinct only emotion and thought so any "mistake" she made was either thought about or she was yearning for ...
>>
>>732929381
> Virgin Detected
>>
>>732934013
what, this is some of the lamest bait I have seen here, and I am a NEET so I have seen a lot, but in the remote cause this was legit, wow I didn't know you could reach 48 and still be such a huge faggot, when did you give up on killing yourself?

Your logic is if a woman sucks off your cousin, but confess is to you crying, thats fine? lol what a weak retard, just commit suicide already, you are almost 3/4 of your life deep in faggotry
>>
Let me tell you how this works out. One of two things will happen. Either you be a fucking cuck and she fucking leaves your dumb ass for some alpha asexual cock. Or you grow a pair beat his fucking ass and she leaves you for be a violent scum bag. Now the way I look at it is you have two options either break up with this hoe or beat this bitches ass. But here is the fun part of you plan on breaking up with her. Let them hang out one day together. Go over to wherever they are beat his fucking ass and on the way out spit on that hoe and tell her it's over. Best of both worlds. Fuck that lying hoe and fuck that asexual bullshit ass excuse.
>>
>>732934131
>I've willingly put my balls in a woman's purse
Now I understand your opinions
>>
>>732934081
Fuck you cunt
>>
>>732934115
Fuck you too you little bitch
>>
>>732934131
>married
your wife friends must love you then
>>
>>732934469
I'm sure they're jelly how well trained he is
>>
>>732920853
fucking beat the fuck out of her you cuck

hurr durr
>>
>>732920853
tell the guy dont do that again
>>
God damn op your a fucking pussy
>>
>>732920853
Are you a big guy anon? Show him what a big guy is
>>
>>732934383
>Or you grow a pair beat his fucking ass and she leaves you for be a violent scum bag.

Sorry, this is not the correct answer. This is the answer someone who hasn't mentally left highschool gives.

The appropriate response is to dump her and stop all contact with her. Getting in a fist fight just shows her that what she did hurts you.

You don't want to allow her that privilege, you want to dump her and break contact and then move on with your life to be a successful person. 2 years later she's stalking you on facebook and sick to her stomach over the mistake she made.

You have a happy life because you don't get yourself in physical altercations over dumb whores who mean nothing.
>>
>>732934526
I would also love to be friends with this guy's wife
>let me suck your tit
>no, I am married
>just tell him you are sorry and didn't really want it
>oh yeah
>>
>>732934642
ayyyy
>>
>>732920853
Hey think about this, has anything like this happened before, do you trust her, and the old asexual thing is fucking stupid, asexual or not he still cupped a feel. Imo you should break up with her she could have stopped and what would she have proved that she isnt a chicken think man think
>>
>>732934641
I guess the difference between myself and a lot of you fucking idiots on here is that at no time will I ever be taken advantage of. I will assert dominance at any point in life. You walking away from a guy that has clearly showed no respect for you and has crossed boundaries with your "girl" only proves why he did it. Whether you care to admit it or not respect comes from fear. No one would cross those lines if they feared you. Don't be a fucking bitch op. All it takes is someone saying your a bitch for not standing up for yourself and that shit will spread like wildfire and every chance someone gets they will cross those boundaries with the woman you presently have a relationship with or any future relationship you have. And while you anon state that that's a high school mind set let me give you some worlds of advice no one makes it anywhere in life rolling over and letting themselves be taken advantage of.
>>
>>732934879
She had the power to stop this from happening and she didnt she is untrustworthy, if this is the type of girl you want then fine. Remember she ALLOWED him to feel her up, he didnt do it as an assult she let him. Do yourself a favor and get her out if your life i know how you feel but dont be a fool like me be smart about this
>>
File: 1494835866159.jpg (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494835866159.jpg
71KB, 720x960px
>>732935025
>Being this triggered
>Implying your marriage is perfect and you have it all figured out
>Implying your wife doesn't hide shit from you because she knows you'll freak out
>>
>>732920853
>male friends played "chicken" with her
WTF is chicken is this context? I've only heard this said when a vehicle is included.
>>
>>732935369
I assume is like truth or dare, but with only dares... And if you chicken out you "lose"?

So basically a way to be a whore with an excuse

>hey suck my dick, or are you a chicken?
>Of course I am not!

>wtf you sucked another guys dick babe?
>it was chicken game! I wanted to prove a point
>>
Your girlfriend is a whore and I'm positive she took a big load of cum, probably on her face as well.
Grudge fuck her in the ass, dump her, get tested for da aids, and get a bat and bash the other guys head.
Or just kys
>>
>>732935500
>get sent to jail and raped by niggers over a girl
>>
File: 1477344084761.jpg (8KB, 355x396px) Image search: [Google]
1477344084761.jpg
8KB, 355x396px
>>732935449
Ah, so basically OP is, and always will be, a Faggot.
>>
>>732935608
and also a cuck who thinks her girl is worth anything because she was "honest" about fooling around with "asexual" guys
>lol
>>
>>732935206
Nit once did I state I was married. I clear six figures a year. At that point what do you think women are after? I'm not dumb enough to put myself in a position to stop what I love doing or risk taking on a financial burden. Pretty simple life. Work, make lots of money, fuck stupid college chics and then kick them out. I'll be honest was married once. And back then I was a cuck didn't think a woman would do me wrong. Then because I was such a push over she found herself a toy. When I found out not only did I beat his ass but I outed her in front of everyone for it. Family has disowned her, her friends have walked away from her. She landed flat on her ass with no money and no place to go.
>>
>>732920853
You're too immature to actually deserve a girlfriend
>>
File: unnamed (29).gif (508KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (29).gif
508KB, 500x225px
>>732920853
He had time to reach under her shirt... she had time to stop it... she didn't... guess whos gfs a filthy slut who likes to fuck around. Dump her, move on. Putting it straight outta love for a /b/ro.
>>
>>732927122
She fucked him, no doubt it. Hope you like the taste of another dudes jizz when you kiss her. How old are you anyways?
>>
>>732920853

>be op's gf

>guy friend wants to play chicken, sure why not
>started out harmless at first, but start getting turned on the more daring he gets
>first he touched my thigh, then i could tall he was working his way towards my breast
>on my turns i'd touch harmless spots because i felt guilty having a bf, but i cant be held responsible for where he places his hands, right?
>puts his hand under my shirt
>pussyDripping.jpeg
>oh my god he's going towards my boob, i knew it
>caresses my breast
>fuck i havent been this turned on since i first hooked up with op
>>
>>732935025
>You walking away from a guy that has clearly showed no respect for you and has crossed boundaries

It's not his fault, it's yours. If you're in a relationship where a girl has cheated you haven't asserted your dominance at all. If you need to resort to a fist fight it's far past the time where asserting your dominance is significant.
>>
>>732921590
This. /thread
>>
>>732935586
If you do it properly, you won't get caught...it's what I did in a similar situation.
Made my ex feel even worse, pumped and dumped, then booted her from my house.
They got married and divorced a few years later, she came crawling back, and I slammed the door in her face.
Feels good man.
>>
>>732922387
do it then you fucking pussy. you're beta af right now go stomp on the cunts head till you feel better
>>
>>732926504
Do this lmao
>>
Is everyone in this thread 15 years old? Jesus christ.
Anyone who listens to advice on /b/ gets what they fucking deserve.
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.