[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let it out

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 12

File: get it off your chest now!.jpg (24KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
get it off your chest now!.jpg
24KB, 500x440px
Let it out
>>
Fine I'll say it...

>OP IS A FAGGOT
>>
>>732802972

/thread
>>
muslim's are the scum of society and we need to bomb mecca asap
>>
>>732802972
>>732803014
>You're so cool and edgy
>>
>>732802848
b8 thread i don't tell /b/ shit anymore
>>
I feel bad when I fuck my wife's face but I've done it for years and will keep doing it
>>
>>732802848
I have 48 hours to write a 10.000 worded thesis
>>
I'm going to stop caring about bullshit from now on
>>
>>732802848
I cheated on my boyfriend of 4 years with our coworker last week.
I'm a shit person.
>>
>>732803379
why does it make you feel bad?
>>
>>732803554
You should probably kill yourself in front of him
>>
>>732803110
They think the same of you
>>
>>732803379
fuck her ass instead
>>
>>732803452
Perfect time to learn to bullshit 10,000 words, you should know how to do so already.
>>
>>732803648
I really don't know, maybe cause it takes that to get my rocks off if its head only week.

I try not to overthink it, but it's my own guilty pleasure
>>
>>732803507
good, focus on your self happiness and your monetary income
>>
>>732803554
Tell him right now! Do eet.

HAve some fucking honor, give him a choice to leave or forgive. If you don't, you should just kill yourself for being so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>732802848
Lock him up!
>>
>>732803554
you should kill yourself you undevout whore. what did your coworker have that he didn't? hasn't he given you love and affection for 4 years? you're a waste of a human being. End your pathetic life.
>>
>>732804053
she prefers I fuck her face, only had anal a few times, I mean I cant complain too hard... I get to fuck her face
>>
>>732804115
This anon is right?
Is this a masters thesis?

If so, you should already know how to gallivant your way through this kind of shit.
>>
>>732802848
my whole family thinks I'm a bum but they don't want me to join the military.
>>
>>732803554
Has anyone seen the story of a girl that did this, and her boyfriend "forgave" her. He was super distant for the next four months. After four months, he fucked her sister and cousin and then broke up with her. Then called her boss and the girl and the coworker got fired because of company fraternization policy. She had to move back in with her parents because he ruined her life. It was one of the greatest things I have ever read.
>>
File: 1493303692167.jpg (88KB, 600x834px) Image search: [Google]
1493303692167.jpg
88KB, 600x834px
>>732802848
im a 25 year old great big fat man and I sucked my 18yr old cousin when he was asleep.

Gave me a huge fucking boner
>>
>>732804402
stop killing my buzz, anon
>>
I fucking hate my ex and her lazy and self-entitled attitude. I wish someone would punch her in the head and yell 'STOP BEING A FUCKING TWAT AND GROW UP'. I feel like I do nearly everything for our son despite already paying $1000 in child support, and going far and above what it is I need to do on paper, because I love him.

I just want to be able to move on with my life, and find someone who appreciates me for who I am, and doesn't cause me grief on a nearly basis.

Fuck you, Justine. Fuck you.
>>
>>732802972
kek
>>
I live in my mom's basement and make shitty YouTube videos. Notice me senpai.
https://youtu.be/KFUJ112A3bw
>>
>>732804313
so why does it make you feel bad?
>>
>>732804511
what buzz?

I need to hear this buzz
>>
>>732804235
eh, I don't think I'm ever going to tell him.
There's not really a point..
We're really good together, it just that this other guy is probably a better match so I just went for it.
But now I know that even if I did break things off with my boyfriend,
this other guy would never go for me because he knows deep down I'm a cheating piece of shit.
So ill just stick with what I have I guess.
>>
I hate my GFs parents
>>
>>732802848
I fell for a girl 2 days after meeting her. She lives a few states away. Why do i fall for women so easily...
>>
>>732804402
Tell them to fuck off and if shit escalates blame your parents for being shitty parents
>>
I'm afraid that my gf cheats on me
>>
IM FAG
>>
I am an alcoholic and am ruining my life with bad decisions that effect my daily life with work, friends and family. I feel like I want to crawl into a shell and disappear. My teeth are rotting in my mouth and I don't have insurance or money to pay for it because of my drinking.
It's really an easy fix if I just stop drinking.
I need to give my self a chance to have a decent life. My girlfriend died some years ago and I have not felt really connected to anyone since. I have dated quite a bit and get laid quite easily. I just don't care anymore. I think if I give up the booze for a while I might be able to not feel so disconnected with life.
>>
>>732804409
Holy fuck that's prime time savagery
>>
File: feelsbad.jpg (114KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad.jpg
114KB, 579x570px
My best friend broke up with her fiance last year, and a month ago she admitted it was because he was attracted to me...

He would tell her daily how much more attractive I was than her, and she stayed for two years because she has shit self esteem.

I know it isn't my fault, but I still feel guilty for indirectly causing her that pain. Feels bad, man.
>>
I know you were lying about your mental illness for months but I don't have the guts to tell you what kind of scum you are.
>>
>>732804476
does he know you sucked him?
>>
>>732802848
I wish rule 34 threads focused on inanimate objects more then obscure cartoons no one has seen.
>>
>>732804752
Just kill yourself, you selfish fuck.

That is so pathetic, if he ever finds out after the fact by himself, I hope he fucking kills you, in fact, I'm off to kill a whore right now, in your honor. I'll let her know she can thank unfaithful, selfish cunts like yourself.

You are pathetic, holy shit. You go tell your boyfriend that exact comment you just wrote, hell, tell anyone, they will think you are the scummiest of the scumbags. No honor through and through. Well, I've decided to take two out tonight, this will bring the total to 7. All because of cunts like you.
>>
>>732802848
i once stole candles from a church.
i used them as nunchucks outside the church.
the priest was not angry or annything she was almost happy and told me to come by ore often when i returned the pices that was left.
i feel a bit sad that it was 10 years ago....
>>
>>732804298
He is attentive and and kind, where as my bf has given up, doesn't even notice me anymore it feels like..
I've expressed my feelings to him and we talk and its better for a couple days, but reverts back unbelievably fast
>>
I'm steadily getting closer and closer to killing myself. I was raised to never talk about my feelings and it has only gotten worse with age. I've completely fallen in love with this girl i've been in a relationship (not bf gf, complicated shit idk) and now she's going to tour a college clear on the other side of the state. I'm scared she's going to leave, terrified. She's the only one i've ever talked to about anything (granted not super deep, IDK if that will ever come out). But if she leaves the thought of her just forgetting about me and being with other dudes absolutely destroy's me. I have terrible jealousy and trust issues I haven't overcome and there's no way I could do an LDR without believing that i'm being hceated on. /b/ I'm so fed up with this faggot world. All the cards in society are stacked against me (white male) and I don't know if I even want to attempt continuing through all this bullshit. I just want it to end, I just want to be happy for more than a day.
>>
>>732804536
that's a tough one. have her killed so you get sole custody of the kid?
>>
I broke up with a girl three years ago over a job that I didn't even get. She was way out of my league. She's moved on, has a great job and great boyfriend, and I'm living with my dad while working on a Master's. I wish I could forget her, but I think about her everyday.
>>
>>732805126
been 10 years since i was there last time...
>>
>>732804968
Liberal feminist scum! get your lies outa here!
>>
>>732805008
I dont know. I think maybe he noticed something. Most of the times we are drunk so that might dull his senses al little.

And I sucked him 2 times I remembered that I did it a second time.

Also I touch his cock all the time when he is sleeping.
>>
>>732804752
really though, kill yourself in front of him. If you really are about him that is.
>>
He had sex with me while he was dating you... how many times will he be forgiven for these things? Can you please just be the first girl strong enough to give him what he deserves???
>>
>>732805123
yeah, I know. I just can't bring myself to care.
>>
>>732805141
You should have broken it off before you did something stupid, now your only choices are to face the music or to let it eat you from the inside out.

That is assuming that you feel regret for your selfish actions.
>>
>>732805203
Lmao no. She is a good mom, but she's a shit adult. I just hate how I'm the one who's left to pick up the mess, and her life goes on just fine like no big deal.
>>
>>732805256
so he knows and likes it. If you sucked him to completion there's no way he doesn't know. just keep playing it like you don't know anything.
>>
>>732805373
What color hair do you have?

Tonight in NYC 2 will go down for you.
>>
My ex keeps trying to ruin my life, he shared out my nude pictures and bullied others into spreading and they keep making me feel bad so I don't go to the police. He forced me into so much but he just won't be stopped. How come he treats his new girlfriend better? Why does he still do this to me??!
>>
>>732805594
Because you deserve it.
>>
>>732805235
>Liberal.

No.

>Feminist

No.

>Scum.

Maybe. I mean, I am on /b/.

>Lies

I wish.
>>
>>732804752
You really should just kill yourself. You are a shallow, pathetic and worthless excuse for a human and a waste of oxygen. You should tell him, admit just how much of a waste of skin you are and disembowel yourself.

You are literal fucking cancer
>>
>>732805443
Welcome to dealing with women.
You'll always get the short end of the stick.
even when your kid is grown, he'll love her more because he spent more time with her.
Just fuck bitches and enjoy your youth man (if you still have it). it's a shit deal but you have to live with it. when the kid is grown explain to them what happened in the past, hopefully they'll have the capacity to understand.
>>
>>732805516
First time was just a couple of sucks, was to nervous to keep going. Second time he came but I didnt suck all the cum out because he moved to his side and his dick went back into his underwear and pants.
>>
>>732805571
dark brown, reddish tint.
good luck I guess
>>
>>732804968
she should know you had nothing to do with it.
lick her pussy, it'll make both you and her feel better.
>>
>>732802848
my wildest dream is that someone drops a hydrogen bomb on Mecca
>>
>>732805674
How did I deserve it anon.. please... I need to know what I did
>>
>>732805939
For you. 2.

I may up the ante soon, go on an all out attack on women, was thinking of hosting a feminist ball, and poisoning the food.
>>
>>732806129
Livestream? Preferably without audio but watching feminists die would be rediculously pleasurable
>>
I regret having kids. They're the source of most of my disagreements with my wife and the source of most of my life stress.
>>
>>732806286
Exactly, just not sure if I want to poison them, blow them up (would need to look up bomb making), or shoot them. I think poison would be best, I would have the best chance at escaping scott free. Wouldn't even have to host, just walk into an event, place some of my special batch down, and let them eat it.
>>
I hate my girlfriend. I want to ruin her life. I don't care if I go too far.
>>
I detest people. Having to be outside for any length of time enrages me. I've had day dreams of killing people too. Started off as people that had wronged me but recently it's just random people.

Reckon if I was in the US instead of being a Britfag I'd probably have already murdered someone
>>
File: DoIt.jpg (4KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
DoIt.jpg
4KB, 122x125px
>>732806729
do it. decimate that cunt
>>
>>732806729

I agree with
>>732806782

Destory her, take nudes of her, send to her family. PISS ON HER, THEN SEND THE VIDEO TO HER FAMILY....NO WAIT,. SHIT ON HER ON VIDEO. YES.
>>
>>732806729
fuck her sister or any other family member. Try to get her fired from her job. Get a credit card in her name, max it out, and don't pay the bill. Put her number on ads on craigslist/backpage
>>
Everyone call this guy, hes a black scammer who sent me his phone number directly in an email:
(615)-436-1871
>>
My life is pathetic, I'm lonely, got no friends, was bullied all my life, i've got absolutley 0 social skills I cant even watch people in the eye as they talk to me, I dont have a job, I had pretty much only had F, E and - when I completed school, I also dropped out of the swedish equivalent of collage and my relationship with my father and his son is pretty much nonexistant.
I live off of the tax payers, i've got no motivation and aspirations in my life.
All i've got is my hatred and resentment for humans.
The past few years I have been constantly been obsessed with thoughts of killing, torturing and humiliating everyone that has wronged me.
I have come to the realization that I will never succeed in life, before I die I want to be remembered either by doing something good or horrific, I will never achive the former which has led me to make preperations for slaughtering my old school mates on a reunion. I will take great pleasure in psychologically fuck them before I kill them off one by one and spare a couple to live with the experience of seeing their entire class wiped the fuck out.
Though this will be manny years from now I will need to make preperations starting to better my life in order to achive my end goal, it'll be impossible in my current sutiation.

My life will go nowhere and i'll just die alone and a nobody so why not end it on a high note by being the most infamous person in my contry? It dosent sound so bad if you ask me.
>>
I know who murdered a friend of mine by pushing her onto train tracks. I just wish I could force a goddamn confession out of her but I know it'll never happen.
>>
Job searching is such fucking bullshit. First, almost everyone wants a custom-made application and cover letter when the most they'll do is glance at your resume and salary requirement if you put one. Those things take like 45 minutes each.

Next, references. Good God references. It's so fucking stupid. It's like, nobody's ever going to list somebody neutral or bad, so why even bother? The biggest bullshit of all is when they call your references before the first interview if there are 2 interviews to begin with. Why get all these other people involved if you have the time in between interviews 1 and 2 to see if there is the slightest chance I am going to work for you?

Next, the salaries/wages. My degree is toilet paper, I own up to that, but for fucks sake all I want is enough money to live in the area the job is. I've seen jobs in LA that don't even pay 20 dollars an hour (an abysmal wage for that area) and jobs in Miami that literally pay 12-13 an hour.

Lastly, the waiting. It's way too inconsistent. Some places don't get back to you for months and others call you the next business day going "holy fucking shit we want an interview this week and we'll decide by the end of this week!". Not as bad as my other points but I figure I'd put it since I'm on a roll.
>>
>>732804823
probably if you're a pussy faggot, man up
>>
I want an old man to piss on me
>>
>>732802848

I wish I didn't have to support so many people, and could just die
>>
>>732805145
Plenty more fish in the sea my friend, I've had a LDR before and the girl became more of a best friend than anything even though we still fucked. We moved in together and after a year things didn't work out. My advice, don't waste your time as there are better things out there.
>>
>>732807450
Take her to the train tracks, push her onto them.
>>
im scared of donald trump started ww3 cuz it means im gonna die a virgin ;_;
>>
>>732808111
rape someone so you don't die a virgin
>>
>>732808111
Underage ban plox.
>>
I wish my wife were honestly more dirty. I wish she smoked weed and liked weird sexual shit. She's such a normie.
>>
when i was a teenager theres was a kid that look so fucking queer. hated him a lot. one day in school me and some friends follow him to his house. nobody knew where he live or even about his parents. then we find out he used to sleep in a cardboard behind a rock. it look like a cave. a friend got the idea of blowing up the place and we agreed. putting cherry bomb in the cave not knowing him and his family where inside. the point is we kill them all by accident and now i fell like a shitty shit bag full of diarrhea.
>>
>>732808552
Had a few gfs who were constant weed smokers and it gets really annoying after awhile. You want to go do shit, they're too lazy. You want them to look pretty for you, they can't be bothered to 90% of the time. It sucks.
Probably fine if you're high all the time though.
>>
>>732802848
I'm tired of everything. People are dumb as hell, and the dumber they get, the cockier and more arrogant they get too. Fuck everyone really, what a world of shit. I can't wait to leave this place
>>
>>732804752
Finally good bait (I hope)
>>
>>732806729
1 - Why do you hate her?
2 - Since you hate her, why still together?
>>
>>732805939
Run, honey!! This guy sounds like bad news!!!
>>
>>732805145
Just fucking talk about it dude. Let her know how you feel, but first carefully find the words yourself.
>>
>>732809046
Do you ever feel like you're too smart for the rest of the world? I know I do
>>
>>732806513
>I think poison would be best
Yeah, if you're a woman.
>>
>>732809046
I'm so glad I'm not the only person to feel that way
>>
>>732807450
Confront that bitch, fucking call her out
>>
>>732805145
God just imagine.. you watching in one bunk of the loft, her and a really cute senior kid with freckles on his shoulders. Imagine watching him roll a condom on and having her whisper "yes take me" in his ear when he pushes in. Now put your hand on your dick and pump in his rhythm. Come when he does. She ...fucking loves it.
>>
i like to torture mice and rats
>>
I would absolutely love to push a button that gives every liberal on the planet an immediate heart attack..
>>
>>732809548
Yea man, even in fucking videogames no one's decent.
People have so many avoidable flaws, it's just noticing and thinking about it, the flaw is gone (some, not trauma or other serious stuff)
Why don't people even try to think? Fuck. Answering your question yes I think I'm too smart for everyone, too smart to be happy and too ignorant/weak to control all of that and be happy.
I've met at least 3 super-geniuses and even they are all shit people, guess inteligence(having the power to) does't mean being a decent person.
I think only people that suffer a lot have the "trouble" of analysing about anything, otherwise they're just happy little shits
>>
File: IMG_0585.jpg (54KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
54KB, 600x340px
>>732809961
Me too, then us actual leftists can start really working on changing the world for the better.
>>
>>732810158
Fuck yea; White Power, motherfuckers.

WHITE FUCKING POWER.
>>
>>732809548
Also what do you do to cope with that? And why do you think you're "too" smart? I want to hear
>>
File: 1494342516095.jpg (21KB, 238x248px) Image search: [Google]
1494342516095.jpg
21KB, 238x248px
>>732810091
>Euphoric fedoracuck detected
Smoke pot little faggot
>>
>>732810328
the fact that this is the best bait we can get here now is even more disappointing
>>
Girl loves boy. Boy doesn't know. Girl does everything to see his sweet face. Boy is ignorant. Im the girl.
>>
>>732810245
Gotta be pretty inbred to see that picture and think "Yeah!"
>>
I don't understand anyone's motivations or intentions
It causes a lot of misunderstandings and people assuming my motivations are things they're not

I wish people just said what they mean
>>
>>732810469
If you remember a time when this board wasn't fucking gay as hell, you're a nostalgiafag and you need to fucking DIE DIE DIE lolololol jkjkjk!!!!
>>
>>732810279
Well, I guess I just try too love on.. Sometimes I just feel like I'm on a different level than others are and I get real meta about the way I think.
Overall I guess I just live with it by endulging myself in friendships with people I do find a connection with and just doing the things I should do.
I honestly don't know how to explain my view of the world and how I live on, but I just do.
I'm happy to find individuals that feel alike though on this site. That's why I'll keep coming back.
>>
>>732809923
post vid
>>
I didn't do as well as I wanted to this year, have insomnia, and am petty ugly.
>>
>>732802848
I jerk off 6 times per day
>>
I know you've got a fuckinhlg job why the fuck are you hiding it from me you silly twat! I love you and i can't even get one text every day. also btw you're gaining weight...
>>
>>732810279
>>732810675
In conclusion I'm quite drunk right now and your question really made me think.. I don't know a concrete answer to your question.
>>
>>732810675
Indeed, that's why I come here once in a while.
I just can't let myself love people that don't even try to think. I do find intelligence sexy in a girl but I'm not all about it, I just like attentive, kind and genuine people, and unless they're a genius or depressed, they almost don't exist. Almost like "I'm good like this, nothing forces me to think any further so meh".
Then there's (/was) /b/: very smart and depressed people scoping their feelings in the wrong direction
Fuck humanity really
>>
File: 54c81e.jpg (497KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
54c81e.jpg
497KB, 1280x1707px
Trump supporters are a mix of idiots, white supremacists, and cultists (with a whole lot of overlap among the three). I hope that all the hillbilly redneck mongoloids and their giant trucks get chased into the sea.
>>
>>732802848
I wish I was not poor and did not live in America so I can get the healthcare I desperately need.
>>
>>732810802
Honestly, go to the gym, it'll boost your confidence
>>
Today I jerked off twice while wearing my wife's panties. This is a new level of depravity I don't think I can come back from.
>>
>>732810969
I think everyday what I could do to cope with it, but so far nothing really. I wish I was high/drunk too
>>
Okay...well

I regularly fuck my best friends fiancee and have for the past year or so. Little chick is a freak and he doesn't give it to her so someone has to. It even got to the point where she went and got a birth control implant in her arm so that I could cum inside her. She still makes him wear a condom. Lol.

I know it's fucked but I don't even care. About a month ago, they invited me and a bunch of our friends out to dinner at Olive Garden to make the announcement that they were getting married. At one point during dinner, she gets up to go have a cig and I say I have to use the bathroom. We went outside and fucked in the Olive Garden trash enclosure. It's literally the trashiest thing I've ever done...pun intended. We fucked for like 5 minutes for a quickie and I came inside her then we went back inside. Later that night they had sex and he ate her out.

No fucks given...
>>
I burned a church.
I killed a bunch of animals.
And I want to kill people but I don't wanna be in jail.
>>
>>732803554
That's hot. I wish that happen to me.
>>
>>732807429
I just don't see a reason to fuck up everyone else's life, man. You got a bad hand, and if you're miserable, why would you want to make more people feel that way? At the worst, if you see no other way out, an hero or become a nomad or something, but don't mess up other people's lives because of yours.
>>
>>732807429
>>732811721
>but don't mess up other people's lives because of yours.
>>
>>732807568
I feel you anon.

What kinda field you looking at?
>>
>>732811348
Blagagaghagaggagahgagahhaa I can't believe he tasted your manaisse!!! What a faggot lololololololol!!!
>>
4:35
https://youtu.be/LrSxfx_ktQc
>>
I am really depressed but I act like I give a shit about everything.
>>
>>732810158
Why is it that the greatest champions of the white race are always the worst examples of it?
>>
>>732810525
Take three shots of effin and tell him how you feel. You'll have an immediate response in his reaction. You'll be able to move from there, instead of being stuck like you are. Good luck anon
>>
>>732811880

Apparently, he asked about it because a little bit came out and she said that she came...

My god that shit had me rolling.
>>
I sucked 4 dicks and licked one old mans dirty asshole today, knew none of the guys.
>>
>>732803554

Meanwhile, my wife hasn't been interested in sex for close to three weeks and I would just love to fuck my coworker. I guess the only thing keeping me honest is that she's gay.
Maybe the little Vietnamese chick is interested.

Nah, nevermind. The only thing keeping me honest is the fact that females just don't find me attractive.
>>
>>732804022

So they think we're scum and they should bomb Mecca? Interdasting.
>>
I really want to eat my step sisters ass, lick cum out of her pussy, and suck on her toes
>>
>>732802848
i can masturbate (and cum to) everything.
>>
>
>>732811281
Man I wish I could be drunk / high with you. Just to have a discussion others wouldn't understand. I might be rambling bc drunk but fuck it
>>
>>732811097
Guess I have nothing better to do
>>
>>732812586
And I'm BORED

It's so easy easy when everybody's tryna please me bay bay
>>
I have a crush on my wife's sister and I'm fairly certain she's crushing on me.

I'm in a lot of turmoil, and the excitement reminds me of the feeling of puppy love, so i keep wondering if I'm in love with her.

I don't ever tell either, but if she ever admits it to me I would admit it to her. I still would never cheat though, and I still do love my wife.
>>
>>732812791
Won't*
>>
>>732812480
Nah I feel you. Still can't know if I would feel the same way, but I sure would like to have genuinely good and kind geniuses to talk to. About way people think, ideas, whatever, I just want to feel comprehended. I think it's what all people want, but they have specific mindsets, since they're limited to what their environment made them into, which is hard to find a match too but, finding someone that understands Everything and is open to Every idea... that's really hard to find

Only find one person like that and he was a shitty guy.
Now I have my awesome girl, intelligent and genuinely kind attentive etc, but I can't seem to hold any meaningfull/deep conversations with her.. it's driving me insane
>>
>>732812791
Smoke pot and jack off thinking about her tbh smh fam!!!
>>732812895
Fuck fedoracuck firetruck what starts with f and ends with uck
>>
I'm really scared of letting anyone see my dick because of how sensitive to the touch it is. It's actually sensitive to the touch and it brings me immense pain when I try to touch the bare head.
>>
>>732812996
Don't smoke, I've got a good job that tests
>>
>>732805594

Because he's an asshole. Record/screenshot any conversations with him. Go to the police.

He needs to be stopped. He may treat his GF good now, but will he once he gets tired of her?
>>
File: 1486849426881.jpg (298KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486849426881.jpg
298KB, 1280x960px
>>732802848
I really feel something for her but i havent made my mind yet, sometimes i feel as she didnt care for me. we are the perffect cuple but there is something missing just one thing and I don´t really know what. also she is kind of a slut she has a lot of ex´s and thatmakes me unconfortable at times and I know ahe plays with the hearts of people that makes me feel i shoudnt tell her i like her because if she doesnt feel the same I would just be anotherone that felt on her game. Well /b/ that´s what I had to say
>>
I'm fucked
>>
>>732812791
It's a test nature put in front of you most likely
no I'm not religious nor insane/whatever. Keep doing what you do, but I would tell your wife, both that you have a crush on the chick and that you think it's the other way around. Maybe your wife is waiting for you to say it
>>
>>732805986

You don't. It's just /b/ /b/eing /b/.
>>
>>732805594
maybe think better before getting in a relationship with a 10yo mind
>>
>>732802848
I voted for Jill Stein.
>>
>>732813042
That's pretty normal for uncut ppl afaik
>>
>>732802848
I don't feel anything, I never have, and I might never will. I'm an empty shell.
>>
I think this site's turning me gay. like, nt completely gay, more like bi but same idea. I never used to look at fur threads because I thought it was dumb and gross but a few months back I started looking at s/fur threads whenever I found one. recently I started looking at g/fur threads as well and it seems I almost subconsciously prefer g/fur threads now. I've never been attracted to men at all but I'm starting to question it and I hate it. I always liked to consider myself open minded and that I wouldn't care if my friends were gay, but now I don't know. I'm worried this is going to keep going and I know I shouldn't think like this but I don't know what to do.
>>
>>732813434
I feel everything, I miss the shell
>>
>>732806411

How many and how old?
>>
Oh..another one I have.

I (technically) raped my babysitter. Now let me explain because I'm sure the bullshit alarm is going off...rightfully so. My parents were faggots when I was a teenager about letting me stay at home by myself. I wish I were kidding but the FIRST time they ever left me home alone was when I was fucking 17...yeah...shitty. Anyway, when I was 16 they had some 18 year old babysitter come over to "watch me". After my parents left we had a good laugh about the fact that she was even there. She was pretty chill and I went into my dad's liquor cabinet and made a few drinks and we just vibed out. My parents were going to be gone from like 7ish till around 2-3 am so we had plenty of time. We had a bunch of drinks and a few beers and we both got drunk but around 10 she was fucking faded. She was pretty cute...really cute actually and I fuckin went for it. I lifted her shirt up and unhooked her bra and I jerked off a little bit just thinking about fucking her and finally it was just too much. I started to take her pants off and she woke up a bit. She was pretty confused and got scared but I just put my hand over her mouth and started to fuck her.

At first she was freaking out and trying to push me away but then as a little bit of time went on I could feel her grinding her hips into me. We fucked for a while and I ended up cumming on her face. I gave her a towel and she cleaned up but then she asked me if I intentionally got her drunk to do that. I told her no (which I actually hadn't) and she calmed down a bit. After a little while she complimented me. Hahaha

After about an hour or two she was starting to come down and she wanted to freshen up so I offered her the shower. When she was in there I got in with her and we fucked again in the shower. THAT I did intentionally, lol. We ended up hooking up a few more times but then she went and got some beta boyfriend.

Yes...it was consensual in the end but it sure didn't start off that way.
>>
>>732813173
I don't think that would be a good idea
>>
>>732806749

>find knife surrender bin
>pry that shit open
>free knives
>stabbing spree
>>
>>732813464
How much time do you spend on /b/? Are you easily influenced? Do you succumb to group pressure(easily)?
Leave 4chan for a few weeks and you won't miss any of that "change my sexuality to fit in" bullshit. Go make some love
>>
File: 1459013099512.jpg (97KB, 1360x924px) Image search: [Google]
1459013099512.jpg
97KB, 1360x924px
>>732813511
Incredible!!!! You're hot enough to just literally rape a woman and then date her. How can an average guy ever get fucking laid???? Wahahahaha
>>
>>732806729

Or... You could just break up with her.
>>
>>732813645
Why not? Please do tell me
I think one of the most important things to have in a relashionship is trust and comunication
If you don't tell her the guilt will eat you alive. If you tell her you both openly deal with it. If after that she can't deal with, well, maybe don't date teenagers anymore
>>
>>732813717
actually yeah, I've noticed it's really to sway my opinion in the past, maybe that's it. I'll try that I guess.
>>
>>732813511
If she started grinding, and liked it, I don't think that should be considered rape. Shes a whore and technically a pedo.
>>
>>732813920
so.. you have someone to make love to, or..
>>
>>732802848
This depression is going to kill me please halp!
>>
>>732814045
Jesus that took me forever to write I was shaking so much xD
>>
>>732812895
I have a gf (too) and she's awesome, cute and all that, and she isn't as intellectual as me (feels weird to say that about myself), but she is understanding. Last week I tried to describe to her how I genuinely feel and the conversation made me feel pretty good. It felt like she understood, but didn't know how I feel.
Anyway /b/ros, all of this doesn't matter and I'll got to sleep. See you guys in the next one.
>>
>>732813736

Lol, I never said we dated, I said we hooked up. We fucked like two more times. One of the times was because my parents called her again to watch me so as soon as they left we pretty much knew what the plan was.

I'm decent looking but it's more just the attitude. You have to be confident and laid back. Shit works
>>
szeretlek kata
>>
File: s34d5f6g7h8j.png (2MB, 989x1659px) Image search: [Google]
s34d5f6g7h8j.png
2MB, 989x1659px
>>732802848
Decorated war vet & major Trump supporter here:
Jefferson Beauregard Sessions aka Jeff Sessions, attorney general, will set modern US civilization back 100 years. He is a backwoods, bible thumping, ignorant, crusty, old school jerk off. His ideas died with Nancy Reagan. Of all the things Trump has done this motherfucker is the worst. I can’t even begin to count the ways this Alabama limp-dick-bag-o-shit is BAD for my beautiful USA.
Fuck off Jeff Sessions.
>>
>>732814099
Exactly, it's like she understands everything about you easily, which is amazing, but once you get outside each other there's nothing to get into
>>
>>732814209
I'd like to see someone brutally murder his children and grandchildren over his Drug War polices. See how he likes it when someone interferes in his life.
>>
>>732804536
Haha Slowick
>>
>>732814045
not really I'll figure something out I guess
>>
>>732814027

Yeah, I know. Lol. We actually talked about it the next time she was over to watch me because I apologized but she said it was more the fact that she blacked out and she was super confused. Once she came to she relaxed and started going with it.

She said it was better than just having me sit in my room while she watched TV. haha
>>
>>732806729
I had a woman who I wanted to punch her face in over and over again. Hated the way she talked and smile, all I wanted was to fuck her.
>>
Im running out of reasons to continue my miserabele existence.
>>
>>732814113
Stop saying lol
>>
>>732814209
I think he'll be just fine, he's just for harsher sentences for criminals. Why would you be against that?
>>
I believe that the time for a peaceful resolution for the Drug War has come and gone. Now is the time for violence. The people who are responsible for the continuance of the Drug War are basically untouchable (politicians, judges and the Attorney General). So the violence must be directed at the rank and file who make it possible, the police. Target them and target their families. Make them afraid to enforce an immoral prohibition and we will see change from the bottom up.
>>
The MacDonalds breakfast menu is shit....there i said it!
>>
lmao, the other day I thought if I had a dick like every other sissy and shemale I find you talking to behind my back- maybe you'd love me more. You're making me hate transgendered people with a passon.
>>
>>732814271
backwoods inbred. he thinks the devil makes people smoke the weed...
it's actually theocratic murderous rednecks - gutless wonders like seff jessions - that fuck this country up
>>
I am having an affair with my married EX. We are still in love and the sex is great. Bur she will never leave him.
>>
>>732813917
My wife has a good relationship with that sister, and I've wouldn't want to jeopardize that relationship for one, two I know it's just a crush and will pass, and three, because I know it will pass I know the more opportune time would be after the crush passes.

My wife and I already have a promise to each other, that if either of us is interested in cheating, that we come forward to the other party ahead of time so we can evaluate our relationship and likely sperate solely because we have respect for each other. I know for a fact I won't cheat at all, so I wouldn't want to bother making her worry or make her second guess her sister.

Additionally, her sister is in a committed relationship that she wouldn't cheat on him in as well, so even if we were to open up, it likely would be just us admitting to each other, and leaving it at that
>>
>>732814576
You should fuck a dickgirl
>>
>>732814619
All the more reason to make sure his young grandchildren have closed casket funerals.
>>
>>732814573
Hey fuck you buddy, their pancakes are great you fucking nigger.
>>
K.
>>
File: 1472765344399.jpg (21KB, 325x324px) Image search: [Google]
1472765344399.jpg
21KB, 325x324px
>>732803110
here here..
>>
>>732814502
define criminal. thats the problem. he for criminalizing stuff that shouldn't be a crime. especially in reference to prison time for victim-less pseudo crimes like weed. but alcoholics are fucking all good with these douche bag theocrats
>>
Im alright with people going to the gym but please for the love of fucking god STFU. I sit next to this buffed up imbecile at school and the only fucking thing he can talk about is when he went to the gym and what he did there. Sometimes i wonder why i dont snap his fucking neck.
>>
>>732814800
We need to make the rank and file cops afraid to enforce immoral laws, so that the policies enacted by the higher ups are effectively neutered.
>>
>>732814464
My bad...
lol
>>
>>732804913

Try to go a day without drinking.
Then try two days.
>>
>>732814821
they will switch to golf talk in their 30's, maybe before. then viagra talk then cancer talk
>>
I think all the poor people should die and stop bothering us.

Also, i watch MLP when I feel depressed.
>>
>>732814800
Elaborate, I don't believe any Trump supporter would unironically say a Reagan-era patriot like Sessions is a backwoods hick or even gonna turn the clock back.
>>
>>732802848

I hate my fucking job. There's little room for advancement considering how many other producers are there, I've fucked up once in the past my boss doesn't think I'm mature enough, and I can't go back to school because I can't afford it. But, I can't bring myself to leave. It's a vicious hole I'm in, and it makes me only more miserable knowing I can't get out of it.

I should mention, I'm 30 and only making about 32k before taxes. Working at the place for 5 years now. How do you afford a kid on that pay? Not even considering saving for LIFE, ya know.
>>
>>732812791

Is she the one with the small tits whose shirt you're always looking down?
>>
>>732815138
That's because you're talking about the opinion of people who aren't very good at evaluating cause and effect or looking at ideas on their merit rather than whether they're in line with their rural filth sensitivities.
>>
>>732813091

The sooner you forget about her and love on, the better off you'll be.
>>
>>732814685
So if neither you or her sister would even think about cheating with each other, why not stop hiding important -even if temporary- stuff from your Wife?
If she is aware of your and her loyalty, she won't be bothered. Even if she is, it's good to get to deal with stuff like that. I don't know but I don't think that a woman that marries you would like to know that once in the past you had a secret crush on someone, much less her own sister she has a good relationship with.

Maybe if she discovers you two -very close people to her- have feelings for each other, she will have to reorganize her mind, and if she only discovers it was in the past, it can be damaging

If you don't have any trust issues with her I guess you could wait and tell her "it was a small thing in the past" and she will understand, but don't push it too far. You have her, don't be like these retards, respect her.
>>
>>732805141
This is like exactly what happened to me...wtf. Like even the time frame. Whats your name? lol
>>
File: 1449376806351.png (28KB, 645x719px) Image search: [Google]
1449376806351.png
28KB, 645x719px
I am the very definition of edgy. Everything tumblr 13 year olds who hate their parents and cut themselves try to fake that they are mental wise, I practically embody. Minus the mental deformities, such as being a "spoopy scary psychopath" or the "lol sociopath not psychopath rawr xDDDDDDD".
I want to kill everybody I meet. And I think about doing so all the time. There are very few exceptions to this. I harm small animals, I don't know why, I just like doing it. I almost shot up and bombed my high school multiple times, but decided not to cause I thought that it might not be the right day for it. There were multiple times where I've wanted to pick up the nearest sharp object and just go berserk on the nearest person to me.
tl;dr, I'm an edgy piece of shit.
>>
>>732815499
How did I fuck up editing this so badly I need some fucking sleep.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.