[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Putting Pineapple on Pizza is a fucking sin, anyone who eats

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: ClAb2KMXAAAB6t6.jpg (131KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ClAb2KMXAAAB6t6.jpg
131KB, 1200x800px
Putting Pineapple on Pizza is a fucking sin, anyone who eats this shit needs to be castrated and kept in containment away from society.
>>
Go back to 9gag newfag
>>
>>732439655
So edgy... is it summer?
>>
>>732439655
Fucking normie
>>
Well duh faggot.
>>
>>732439788
Hawaiian pizza is pure normie tier, its even a generic flavor for christs sake
>>
>pineapple is a fruit
>fruit doesn't belong on pizza hurr durr

What the fuck is a tomato, you cunts.
>>
>>732440184
Pineapple is a vegetable, not a fruit.
There is no seed inside a pineapple.
>>
>>732440340
>pineapple is a vegetable
i enjoyed this b8

>The pineapple is a tropical plant with an edible multiple fruit consisting of coalesced berries, also called pineapples, and the most economically significant plant in the Bromeliaceae family
t. Wikipedia
>>
>>732440340
thats not exactly how a fruit is defined
>>732440442
thats just plain wrong
>>
>>732439655
Anyone who puts broccoli on pizza should be castrated, hung, drawn, quartered, incinerated and the ashes incinerated and the vapors contained in a sealed tank forever so they don't somehow contaminate the rest of the universe.
>>
>>732439655
that is inherently stupid thing to say.
>>
>>732440503
Wikipedia is not a valid source.
>>
>>732440517
Botanically speaking, a fruit is a seed-bearing structure that develops from the ovary of a flowering plant.

So a cucumber is actually a fruit, as is the tomato and watermelon. But not the pineapple.
>>
>>732440028
Fuck off you just made it seem taboo
>>
>>732439655
Why? It goes great with mayo and crayfish.
>>
>>732440699
my point was about growing from the flower. There r cherries designed to not have seeds, but its still a fruit.
>>
>>732440699
Pineapple grows on a tree, therefore it's a fruit. Watermelon does not which is why it's a vegetable.
>>
I'm from Canada, where the "Hawaian" pizza was invented. We have no real national dish here, and there no typically traditional dishes that people make.

People have bad taste here, and this pizza is the proof. No wonder why it's popular in countries with no culinary traditions or culture.

Also, people should know that mixing different acidity (ph) foods is not a good thing for the stomach. For example, cheese is "basic" on the ph chart... while pineapples is "acidic". They are literally on opposed sides.

Just try to drink milk and lemonade, or milk and any drink with citric acid... and tell me what happens to your stomach.

Shit makes no sense, like most of the shit we eat here.
>>
>>732440699
Well, I just learned something new today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-KF6rpaemY

Evidently, pineapples do have seeds. Thus, they are fruit.

>>732440503
wiki is not good citation. The citations on wiki are good citations.
>>
>>732440878
Pineapple has enzymes that make it easier for your stomache to digest meat.
>>
>>732440503
>also called pineapples
yeah, but the other pineapple is a root. The yellow thing covered in scales underneath the leaves. Thats not a fruit
>>
>>732440340
>Toppings | Pizza Pizza
>http://www.pizzapizza.ca/fresh->toppings/
>· Veggies. Garden favourites. ...
>· Roma Tomatoes. Vine-ripened >roma tomatoes are the foundation >and the finishing touch of Italian >pizza cuisine.
>· Red Onions. Sliced, sweet red >onions will add a punch of flavour >and colour to your pizza that leaves >us weeping with joy.
>· Spinach. ...
>· Broccoli. ...
>· Pineapple. ...
>· Jalapeno Peppers. ...
>· Kalamata Olives.

Even if pineapples aren't fruits, (the people that made this site are probably dumb) there are so many vegetables that go on pizza
>>
>>732440865
GMO does not apply to definitions. Seedless grapes are still fruit.
>>
Tomatoes are fruit so "fruit doesn't belong on pizza" is not a valid argument.
>>
holy fuck ignore this thread and check out
> s и α ρ ¢ н α тd .com
asap
>>
>>732440965
>Broccoli. ...
>Broccoli
Kill it with acid
>>
My favorite pizza topping combo is
Pepperoni
Canadian bacon
Extra cheese
Black olives
Sausage
Pineapple
Pineapple on a pizza works imho, the slight sweetness makes the pizza taste good imho.
>>
>>732441041
i dont think it was gmo, but cherries still grow out of a flower
>>
>>732441041
Once you genetically modify it, it's no longer a fruit. It becomes a new species: a Genetically Modified Organism.
>>
Why do so many of you care what other people put on their pizzas or how they like their steaks done?
>>
>>732440934
Bromelain?

It's not present in big enough quantities to have an effect, and even if it was, it would get destroyed by heat during the cooking process.

Maybe you should spend more time in the library, instead of jacking off to trap pictures on some anonymous imageboard.

Just saying.
>>
>>732441186
That's idiotic. You can have genetically modified fruit.
>>
>>732439655
Keep shoveling down that pepperoni and enjoy your fat and cancer.
>>
>>732440698
>>732440946
>>732440900
>Wikipedia isnt reliable
high school teacher detected. IBM Watson used Wikipedia to win the world championship of jeopardy (a trivia game about facts) so its good enough for casual conversation fact checking and Wikipedia is the fastest and easiest way to find technical botanical information about a fruit.

also. the concept of a vegetable vs a fruit is actually quite retarded. a vegetable is literally an edible plant while a fruit is seed bearing part of a plant. so a pineapple is both. an apple is both. a banana is both. (technically) but in a broader more categorical sense a fruit is a juicy sweet thing and a vegetable is less sweet less juicy commonly roots or leaves thing that may or may not be the fruit of a plant.

pineapples that you eat have seeds. heres how to get them out.
https://youtu.be/f-KF6rpaemY

wew i got b8ed into triggering my autism thanks bois.
>>
>>732440878
You guys have poutine
>>
Eh, pineapple isn't the best pizza topping but it's not that bad, I've never gotten the hate.
>>
>>732441306
>genetically modified fruit
That's an oxymoron. You can't modify a fruit and continue to call it a fruit. It's a GMO
>>
>>732439655
Finally someone gets it. Same for anyone who puts ranch dressing on anything other than salads or hot wings.
>>
Why advocate for less choices, just pick a topping you like and dont pick those that you dont like. Do you really need that superiority feeling of yours based on pizza topping preference?
>>
>>732441186
Gmo is not a species classifaction.
>>
>>732441451
Stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>732440878
You are very retarded and should kill yourself, or move out of my fucking country, nobody wants you here.
>>
File: 1.jpg (153KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
153KB, 540x540px
>>732439655
i just had one of these and it was fucking delish...i guess your either a faggot or a kid who hasn't had his adult taste buds developed yet

either way you are still a faggot
>>
>>732441186
go ahead and kill yourself you fucking retard.
>>
>>732441306
I wasn't going to go there, but since you did....

1. classification of species has nothing to do with whether it's a fruit or vegetable. Fruits and vegetables are not "species".

2. if it can still pollinate with the original species, then, by definition, it's not its own species.

3. "Genetically Modified Organism" is not a species.
>>
>>732441220
Because they have little going for them so want to feel like elitists.

Who the fuck cares what people put on their pizza, there's obviously a market for pineapple on pizza. As long as people like it there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>732441421
Yeah, but it's not really a traditional dish. It's basically something you would actually end up eating anyways during a meal (potatoes, cheese, sauce). It's like saying a hotdog is a typically american dish, while pretty much anyone eats sausage with bread for breakfast anyways...

Poutine is just a fast food thing here. It's good, but nothing revolutionary, since people were eating that kind of stuff separately anyways.
>>
>>732439655
Anyone who does anything with their pizza should be castrated. Eating dry flour is the real shit.
>>
>>732441442
I simply disagree with that, and I'm struggling to find articles that do agree With that.
Making minor modifications to a fruit doesn't fundamentally change what it is, what makes you think that it does? Please link me to the resources you used to come to this decision.
>>
>>732441561
>2. if it can still pollinate with the original species, then, by definition, it's not its own species.
what an idiot. by that logic, niggers and humans would be the same species
>>
>>732441687
Eating is for shit tier organisms, real men get all they need directly from the sun.
>>
File: 9G.jpg (47KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
9G.jpg
47KB, 396x382px
>>732439715
this

I cannot believe how many replies this shitty OPs post actually got. Am I on fucking 9gag?
>>
>>732441250
>Maybe you should spend more time in the library, instead of jacking off to trap pictures on some anonymous imageboard.
You too, faggot
>>
>>732441385
>nigger thinks i complain about wikipedia and not about him trying to push seedless berries the pineapple produces as the most common use of pineaple
>>
>>732441737
>caught between truth and racism
You got me in a bind, anon. I'm so conflicted right now.

>>732441778
But, but.... we're having fun.
>>
>>732441736
If you drop a glass cup and it shatters it's no longer a cup, it's a pile of broken glass.

If you have a blank canvas and paint something on it it's no longer a blank canvas, it's a painting.

If you genetically modify a fruit, it's no longer a fruit it's a GMO
>>
>>732442033
But if you're a faggot, no matter what you do, you're still a faggot.
>>
File: image.png (65KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65KB, 349x642px
>>
>>732441852
You guys are pretty much just Brits in the snow anyway, you may as well take some of our traditional food. Do you like bangers and mash? Toad in the hole? Cottage pie?
>>
>>732442359
Sadly, we mostly eat frozen food that was already prepared, like in the U.S. We do eat Shepherd pies (beef, potatoes, corn, all mixed up). But mostly it's just frozen pizzas or frozen lasagnas, chicken wings, chicken strips, etc.

There's nothing to do with British or Irish food.
>>
Just typed "canadian food" and "traditional canadian food" on google image... came up with Smarties and Donuts from Tim Horton's... lol
>>
>>732442033
That's completely unscientific logic and I've never heard anyone else use it. Please find me credible resources that do, otherwise I, and everyone else who hears you say stupid shit like that are going to think you're an idiot.
>>
>>732443200
>That's completely unscientific logic and I've never heard anyone else use it.
That could be because you spend your time in the company of idiots. I'm a real scientist.
>>
>>732443542
I'm not going to sit here and get trolled any more. Have a nice day.
>>
ITT: 9gag
>>
>>732442881
There is no corn in Shepherd's pie?
>>
File: 026.jpg (168KB, 1267x800px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
168KB, 1267x800px
man put some anchiovies on that. and bacon and olives, balance the hawaian sun of sweetness
>>
>>732439655
as opposed to putting dick on yours?
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.