[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone actually here achieve something in life?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: The-Dirty-Nil-Fuck-School-cover.jpg (14KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
The-Dirty-Nil-Fuck-School-cover.jpg
14KB, 350x350px
Did anyone actually here achieve something in life?
>>
>>732327495
You have to be over 18 to be here faggot.
>>
>>732327495
I finished my A-Level just now. Will be around B+/A-. Didn't do anything. Just got lucky.
So yeah.
>>
>>732327495
yes i once shit on the floor while vomiting, and the shit was liquid, so i just let some piss come out too because i figured "fuck it". i had a very bad case of the flu so my nose was also running hard

that means, i was snotting, barfing, pissing, and shitting all at once.

you can't top that.
>>
>>732327495
"Kinde off"

I wasted my school years playing Starcraft and Diablo. got a job at the age of 21.
Worked on the same deadbeat job for 9 years.

Decided to educate myself, and now am on my final year to get a degree in computer science.

Honestly wished i stayed in school so i had my degree done when i was like 22, not 35. But thats my life story.

Did i achieve anything? I got a wife (no kids) and some found memory's in my life, but nothing to showoff to people.
>>
>>732328979
... You ain't wrong.
>>
>>732328979
I did all that and I was drunk...
>>
Eh, kinda. I'm a theoretical physicist and part-time consultant for a data analysis company. Not sure that you can call a good job achieving something, but there it is.
If you don't think that's achievement, then I also once beat off for like 5-6 hours straight on lots of adderall/booze. You take what life gives you.
>>
People who achieve something in life aren't found on a west manchurian oilblowing forum, anon.
>>
File: IMG_1493.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1493.png
2MB, 750x1334px
I am currently making thousands of dollars doing animated series https://youtu.be/NbYWExSKrYw
>>
>>732327495
29, unemployed, virgin, lives with father and his crazy sociopath wife in a village, somewhere in a war destroyed third world shithole. have few friends, most of them married, and no Money, so i barely leave the House. Used to travel the world and have good paying jobs but now do every day fieldwork, cultivate beans and potatoes. Smoke a lot in hope i will get lung cancer soon.
>>
>>732330857
> War torn village
> Has internet
?? You from the Philippines or something?
>>
Just catfished a girl off of one of those secret girl facebook pages. Pretended to be a girl asking her about nipple piercings, got a couple of boob photos out of her. Keep chatting all day, find out shes in a dark place mentally, #therapist and shes happy. Good deed for the day... and i got to see her tits. Defs gonna sleep well tonight
>>
>>732331326
nope
Bosnia
>>
>>732331409
>europe has become third world
>>
>>732331559
Europe is a continent
its not French Culture and German Industry everywhere. Half of Europe is pretty much mexico
>>
>be me
>drop out of college this year
>not too difficult just changing course next year
>did an internship with an international software companythe summer when i was 17
>live in rural shithole
>rural engineering and construction companies everywhere around me
>they have no social media presence or decent websites
>one of the owners is a family friend
>agree to sort his website and social shit for him
>couple of hundred a week
>after this goes well go around to other companies in the area
>do piss easy internet work for them
>now have 4 different companies im managing social media and websites for
>pulling 600 a week from all of them
>2400 euro a week as a 19 year old when everyone told me dropping out was a mistake
>feelsgoodman
>>
>>732331927
Do you ever get any pussy? If so, post pics.
>>
>>732331927
So because you got lucky you made the right decision? Typical redneck thought. Also sounds like you have no security at your current job. Dropping out can be good for those with drive, but it sounds like you don't really have it. Good luck hoping everything falls in your lap for the next 50 years.
>>
>>732327495
Nothing at all
>>
>>732327495
Nobody here along with billions of others wont achieve anything note worthy of human history
the last bunch of humans to achieve something and their lives actualy mean something for mankind was 76 years ago in ww2
>>
>>732332197
My weekends are free and ive an apartment leased from during college until the end of june so i go down to the city and go out most weekends, good genes and been playing sports since i was a kid so its not particularly hard to get some pussy
>>
File: 1494586146840.jpg (84KB, 702x936px) Image search: [Google]
1494586146840.jpg
84KB, 702x936px
yes i jizzed on this bird
>>
>>732332219
Only doing this for the next year to save some cash for heading back to college, no expenses up where i live bar giving my parents 150 a week for bed and board. Itll be nice to be going back to college as a 20 year old with 100 grand in my bank account though
>>
>>732332348
true dat

billions of people are doing nothing more than earning money to mearly exist in this modernity shit, instead of actualy trying to progress mankind forward the last time mankind lept forward in ALL areas was thanks to nazi germany
>>
>>732327495
I make graphics for sports television, but am underpaid for the position. Still, making way the fuck more than half of my friends.
>>
>>732332550
Thanks Nazi Germany, you da real mvp
>>
File: imgres.jpg (10KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
10KB, 262x192px
>>
Where are you in Bosnia?
>>
>>732332468
Post pics for proof.
>>
>>732333590
Pics of what anon
>>
>>732330857
What kinda job did you have?
How'd you loose it? The war?
>>
File: 20170512_081014.jpg (1MB, 2592x1458px) Image search: [Google]
20170512_081014.jpg
1MB, 2592x1458px
>>732327495
Kinda... I'm a Marine, so I guess so.
>>
I produce a live stage show and make just under 100k. I don't know if it's "accomplishing" much but it makes people happy?
>>
I pulled Dreadnova Darius
>>
>>732327495
I think so.

I come from a poor ass family, and I was accepted this year into Yale Law School. It's the most prestigious and hardest to get into law school in the country. It's acceptance rate is usually about half that of Harvards (which I got into as well).

Current starting salary coming out of a top law school is 180k + 15k bonus, with significant raises every year. I'd make more money in one year at 26 then my mom has made in 6-7 years.

Money isn't everything, but I'll have the ability to give back to my family and that means something to me.
>>
>>732332546
You have to pay to live there because you dropped out?
I lived with my parents for free. I'd just give them money if they had some extra expence come up
>>
>>732333822
You achieved nothing its peace time.
>>
>>732333822
Did you atleast learn a valuable skill in the marines?
>>
>>732333944
Good for you anon, thats a tough thing to do
Also dubs check'd
>>
>>732334076
They didnt ask for it, just doing it for myself so i dont feel like im coasting off my family
>>
>>732331927
Why exactly does a rural construction company need a social media account?
>>
>>732327495
US Military for 6 years, college degree for free with Gi Bill money, now have a house. think i'm doin awright.
>>
>>732334381
They dont, the trick is convincing the bastards they do
>>
I saved 15% or more on my car insurance by switching to Geico.
>>
>>732334084
Yes. How to properly ground a helicopter in order to load cargo.
How to kill.
Proper weapons handling.
How to neutralize an enemy with my body.
And I got in great shape.
But I just want to go back to being a Veterinary Technician.
>>
>>732334081
I have a job and am in pretty good shape. So that's something.
>>
>>732332550
>>732332626
AIn't not even joking or exaggerating. People back then (and not only germans) invented lots of things or at least had useful jobs. Nowadays humans just earn money producing stupid things that are not really a step forward progressing humanity. Did the guy that created facebook or the iPhone did something revolutionary or really useful for humanity as a whole? I don't think so.
>>
Yup, got to a point where one whole political party think I'm an overpayed cunt. Fuck yeah straya. Fuck you Bill Shorten you divisive communist arsehole. Labor can diaf.
>>
>>732328979
Actually you can top that. Have you ever been shitting copious amounts of vile diarrhea and throwing up at the same time.
>>
>>732334081
"Peace time" We have Marines in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and embassies all over the world. I just received briefing for orders to North Korea. Can't legally say anything else.
>>
>>732335380
Let me guess, you are an 180k pa millionairre?
>>
>>732335678
Uh huh. And I live in a Dastyari poor suburb. Fuck labor you opportunistic divisive arseholes.
>>
>>732327495
After Year 10 (Ausfag) I don't see a point. I became a primary school teacher and any advanced algreba or whatever I have not used it, what am I going to teach fucking 2nd graders how to do calculus
>>
>>732335899
Nada. But you can give them the building blocks to get there?
>>
no way, i'm far worse than i thought i would ever be. i feel like a fucking failure lol
>>
>>732336193
Yeah they should be learning about shapes and time tables. Uni was just a load of shit SJW professors everywhere only thing good there was leaving.
>>
>>732336347
At uni I learnt how to plot a 4 dimensional plane in 5 dimensional space. Woot.
>>
>>732336347
So did you go to university? What was your degree in?
>>
>>732327495
Not really. Finished uni, but didn't really learn anything. Started a job in IT, service desk. Moved to another job in IT. Support, once again. The pay is not bad for where I live and for what I do, but if I had the discipline to actually learn something, I could be doing so much more, but I am a lazy fuck and can't be bothered. I see other lazy fucks who have it much worse, so I am not complaining. At least I can pay rent, food and I can go out every week. Also I fucked three girls in the course of the same week and two girls in 24 hours.
>>
>>732327495
I have an engineering degree and travel the world working on OR panels.

I brought pic related to my office from Japan recently. In about a year I will be making just over six figures. So, yeah.

Don't major in history or philosophy like an idiot, and you'll be much better, my little hipster.
>>
>>732327495
I was able to piss in a mason jar that i put on a turntable and i didn't get the record wet. that's something.
>>
>>732327495
>AS, BS and MS in chem
>aiming for a PhD next
>working in a biochem research lab full time
>published some scientific papers

I'm not doing too bad
>>
Well I have no talents, special skills, not even so much as a work habit or fit body. I can't bring myself to talk to my family about depression to go get happy pills or literally anything and I'm basically existing until my mom dies so I can kill myself. College until then i guess. Grades are dropping and im too anxious to even ask for help. Supposed to be doing 5 weeks of research and write an outline due in two hours.
>>
>>732327495
yes. these dubs
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 1200x800px
>>732337329
And you fail
>>
>>732336811
>pic related
??
>>
>>732336811
You know bashing philosophy majors is a meme right? Philosophy majors actually do quite well.
>>
>>732327495
Got a PhD, currently work for one of the major pharma companies.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.