[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Share your most memorable experience with drugs

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 30

File: dude.png (435KB, 645x485px) Image search: [Google]
dude.png
435KB, 645x485px
ITT: Share your most memorable experience with drugs
>>
>>732178749
Tripping balls on a black gel of lsd, laying on roof of building next door to where 4th of July fireworks were shot off.
Thunder on the mountain.
Was doing great until flaming cardboard leftovers were raining down on us.
>>
Ate a couple of boomers, watched the Incredible Hulks face come within a foot of mine from the TV near the end of the 2008 movie. When he's choking out the Abomination. Went to the bathroom and the flower pattern shower curtain started mouthing the conversation I could hear from the kitchen of my buddies apartment.
>>
>>732179886
I would kill for something like that
>>
>>732178749
Did 2 tabs of acid for the first time. Start seeing shit move and breath. I remember seeing tracers all around me even the TV was stretching around and stuff
>>
>>732179886
Whats boomers
>>
>>732178749
Drugs ruined my life
>>
>>732179323
That must have been scary as shit
>>
>>732178749
Did a bunch of coke once
Woke up the next morning with a pain in my ass and my roommate slapped me on the back saying "Morning champ!"
>>
>>732180442
RIP dude
>>
>>732178749
Did some acid, went into full body orgasm mode for like 3 hours, smoked some skunk just before peaking, never felt anything like it ever.
>>
File: 2308733-5339372719-70111.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2308733-5339372719-70111.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
Walking my dog on shrooms, everything looked like windwaker
>>
>>732178749
Did MDMA with gf.

Talked through all our problems. Addressed all of our anxieties about life. Had amazing sex. Realized all worries were a waste of time. Best night of my life. Shit could cure PTSD and bring about world peace if it were legal and regulated properly.
>>
>>732178749
>TAKING ACID AND SEEING A WOMANS FACE IN A LEONARDO DAVINCI PAINTING TURN INTO A SKULL AND THE BLUE BACKGROUND SWIRL AND MORPH

>TAKING ACID ON THE MAINE COAST AND SEEING THE TIDAL POOLS AND FOREST AND COLD WATER

>OD ON SHROOMS AND SEEING THE WALLS TURN PUKE GREEN AND A FAINT EVIL TIKI MASK APPEAR ON THE WALL, THEN FEELING THE WARM NIGHT AIR ONCE THE TRIP CALMED DOWN

>TAKING AMPHETAMINES AND OWNING NIGGAS IN COD/TALKING ABOUT GOD AND THE UNIVERSE WITH PALS

>TAKING TABS ON TOP OF A 14,000 FT COLORADO MOUNTAIN FOR 3 DAYS

>GETTING DRUNK AND WRESTLING A 6FT TALL VIKING BITCH, THROWING HER ON THE GROUND, PISSING HER OFF ENOUGH TO MAKE HER CALL HER BUDDIES TO BEAT ME UP, THEN WHEN THEY COME THEYRE SO DRUNK THAT THEY BEAT UP HER BOYFRIEND INSTEAD AND I SLINK OFF

>GETTING DRUNK WITH BUMS ON THE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO AND SEEING A BUM TAP DANCE TO TUPAC WHILE WEARING A CONSTRUCTION WORKER OUTFIT AND LISTENING TO JAZZ AND GETTING WEIRD LOOKS FROM GOOKS IN CHINATOWN
>>
File: 1706798_12.jpg (4KB, 120x88px) Image search: [Google]
1706798_12.jpg
4KB, 120x88px
>>732178749
doctor took half my kidney never again
>>
>>732180906
Many people would just crave it when they realize how f'd normal life is.
>>
>>732178749
first time acid
>16 years old
>beautiful summer day
>sitting in the park by myself, listening to lovely psytrance
>nothing really happens
>eventually feel a light buzz
>get more tingly
>decide to stand up and walk around
>holyfuck.jpg
>am literally moving across vector plane
>dat fuckn sunlight on my skin, this beautiful fuckn park
>forget who i am, what planet i'm walking around on
>dat fuckn grin on my face
>trees be breathing in and out just like me

first time salvia

>chillin with homie in his garage
>hit that fuckn bong
>nothing happens, hit it again, to the fucking dome
>something's pulling on me wtf
>say something with the letter "k" in it
>that feeling in the back of your throat when you make the "k"
>it feels like some kind of rock or mountain with tremendous gravity, pulls me way back, way back into the back of my mind
>walk around "the inside of my mind"
15 minutes later, turns out i was walking around barefoot on the neighbors' driveway
>>
>>732178749
>Drank 2 cups of dark arabian coffee
>this shit is expensive on the market but my dealer was able to find some cheap
>little paranoid because he cut my last batch with south american coffee instead
>Be more awake than usual
>have an uncanny focus but can't quite organize my thoughts due to the high amount of caffeine I ingested
>begin sweating profusely
>growling begins in my guts
>am I going to die!?
>nope, it was just a bowel movement
>>
File: Capture 3.png (142KB, 218x210px) Image search: [Google]
Capture 3.png
142KB, 218x210px
First Experience with acid:
>Half-Tab
>Been chilling with a friend for a few hours, shooting the shit
>Homie says "Wanna take acid tonight?"
>It's fucking midnight
>6 standard units of alcohol in that night
>"Fuck it, lets do it"
>End up staring at the ceiling of the dorm room humming fucking Queen
>Can't fucking sleep, physically exhausted
>Everything is funny, everything is beautiful
>5:30 drink beers at a park watching the sun rise
>7:00 IHOP
>9:00 Crash in my own bed and feel like death
>Wake up four hours later and realize I need to take more acid next time
>>
Salvia Divinorum 60x. Till this day I'm not sure if this is my "reality".
>>
>>732181151
>TAKING AMPHETAMINES AND OWNING NIGGAS IN COD/TALKING ABOUT GOD AND THE UNIVERSE WITH PALS

Fuuck i miss speed so much
>>
>>732180613
>full body orgasm for 3 hours
Yea you didn't get acid fake fag, you got some weird chemical on a tab. Enjoy not knowing about drugs
>>
>>732182665
Did you quit?
>>
File: 1486352057961.jpg (117KB, 750x917px) Image search: [Google]
1486352057961.jpg
117KB, 750x917px
Was on mushrooms 2 years ago, convinced myself I pissed my pants in my buddies van when it was just his seat warmer turning on.

Haven't been able to be in a vehicle for more than a few minutes without feeling like I'm going to piss myself.
I pretty much ride my bike everywhere now.
Really sucks.
>>
Too many memories... don't want to explain em all
Just advice from an olderfag (27)
Quit while you are ahead, shit catches up to you. Won't feel right unless high on something, life sucking etc.

I am only talking to real drugfags those of you taking stuff once in a while... proceed.
>>
>>732182795
Fuck no, i just dont know where to get any anymore and its been fucking weeks fuck
>>
>>732180507
Not as scary as my buddy driving out of there.
>>
>>732180408
Mushrooms
>>
>>732182966
I know that feeling, i once stared at my left hand so long i couldnt count my fingers anymore and once i snapped out of it i had 2 right hands, was scary af
>>
>>732181151
If you did LSD for 3 days you wouldn't feel much the 2nd day and absolutely nothing the 3rd.
If you did feel anything however, it wasn't LSD, and you were a guinea pig for some research drug that could have killed you.
Please test any kind of drug that you buy on the street.
>>
>>732183320
Drove 60 miles on shrooms, watched fog roll over spillway like dry ice smoke, ate at Hooters, needle in gas tank never moved. It was on E all night.
>>
>>732183219
TOR browser+reddit/darknetmarkets buddy
>>
>>732183590
I only took acid one of the three days but the 3 days factor was important in the trip
>>
>>732178749
first time I took ecstasy was end of year 12, I popped 1 whole pill and started to over heat, I panicked and ran back to the hotel jumped in the cold shower and drank water like it was going out of fashion, got out euphoric as fuck, waste of a good pinger, everybody was still out, popped another spent the next 3 hours pacing around the room with music blaring.

Memorable because I had a ball

mfw that was 13 years ago
>>
>>732183613
>as if postal dogs can't smell speed/ speed is invisible on x-ray scans.
>>
>>732183922
Yeah theres a small risk but as if they can test every piece of mail you dipshit
>>
>>732183914
kek i remember my first E at 18
Was at a rave, started over heating thought this was the end of it. Ran out of the crowd to a cooler place and popped more until i felt it right.

Still do any drugs?
>>
>>732183922
Also plausible deniability, only a small percent of packages detected ever result in a bust. You would understand the details yourself if you bothered to look
>>
>>732182363
yikes, dropping acid at night, i don't know. i think it's better to trip during the daytime, with beautiful warm sunrays

>>732183612
holy fuck, i could never drive on psychedelics
>>
3,5 tabs of acid, I started seeing colours in the dark of my room, created a hole in my vision through a makeshift imaginary gun, to which I saw an alternate dimension that was created merely by the thought I had, of them, on LSD. Thought= created the dimension, through this gun portal the universe could see me, their Loki God, a kid high on acid, undeserving of being a king and God, but nonethleess. I made fake gun shots at them and threatened to fuck the universe to death.

~~~

I did a massive amount of 4aco-dmt, a RC that is basically just shrooms. Cant remember the dosage. Ended up experiencing ego death, the shit I was thinking in my head, I thought it was real, as real as the things in front of me. Talked to friends on the computer, I thought they WERE the monitor. I dont remember much, large doses like that you tend not to, I do recall screaming at one point I AM THE LIGHT!!!!!!!! because there was so much colour, vibrancy, energy and good vibes going through me.

acid is best
>>
>>732183694
Oh okay, just wanted to be sure - proceed not doing dangerous shit then :))
>>
File: 1484440722012.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484440722012.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>>732178749
not sure if you consider weed drugs, but I got pretty stoned, enjoyably stoned you can say, walked to panda express, got a shitload of orange chicken, and went to a public park to enjoy my food by myself.

It was one of the most memorable moments due to being my first time smoking alone, and I realized that I'm such a loner I'd rather smoke up by myself than with my roommates, it was """"euphoric"""" and bittersweet at the same time. It makes sense though, I've always rather lurk 4chan than talk to the closest people I've ever been blessed to have crossed paths with.

But I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>732183914
The first time i popped a pill it in a forest, far away from any civilization, got seperated from my buddies, spent the rest of my day or so running around naked because i was so hot my skin was boiling, woke up in a hospital.
> mfw the ground went blank and became space
>>
>>732184248
Yeah, neither could he.
>>
>>732178749
I had taken about 2 bottles of tussin and waited it out while playing some roller coaster tycoon. Bad decision as when I started to trip all I could see were those goddamned balloons floating everywhere in my room. Bad trip. I couldn't wait for it to end.
>>
>>732180906
Does irreversible damage to your brain dude. You and your girl paid the price

According to a /fit thread earlier in the week anyway
>>
>>732183612
You're a fucking menace, you should've crashed and burned like paul walker.
>>
>>732180512
hows high school?
>>
One time my friend dosed our drinks with lsd, and while we all knew, what we didn't know what that it was an undiluted vial. So what was going to be 15 drops ended up being something like 60, and I ended up falling into some otherworldly dimension. Cool stuff.
>>
>>732183590
you just have to double up bruh
>>
Took some molly once, but it was laced with speed. Couldn't eat for over 32 hours, and couldn't sleep for 48. The night itself was relatively nice tho haha.
>>
>>732178749
Dropped x at Electric Daisy Carnival 2010 before all that Egyptian occult symbolism became a thing for the massive festival.
I was scared as shit at first so I did half with my best buddy and waited.
Next thing I know things started to get brighter and light popped at me.
I was feeling the music like I never could have imagined and I was just super happy like I've never been in my life.
Me and my buddy our friend were dancing and bro, it was the best time of my life.
All the way until I don't know who the fuck it was Trance music at like 2 am.
If there was a single day I could say I lived, it was that day.
Only take x at massives bros.
Awe shit, the second best time was at edc 2013 I think. I met the most beautiful girl there. I rolled but I spent most of my time making out with her. Good times.
>>
>>732178749
Im 30 and dont do drugs often. Never really did.

Makes it more hilarious how horrified I was when I was high af in line at a convenience store with an armful of chips and snacks and turned around and saw a police officer standing right behind me giving me a weird look.

It was my first and only time in public high.

Luckily Im Canadian and white so even if he knew im sure he didnt give a fuck.
>>
>>732183219
I laughed
>>
>>732184703
I'm rocking the Irish logic, god loves a fucked up person.
>>
>>732184157
No mate, married with a kid, previous long term chased away all my friends, I am happier now with a beer, but i sometimes miss it
>>
File: 1492569446899.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492569446899.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>take half an adderrall after only doing downers like weed and xanax
>perfect memory, flawless hand eye coordination, able to basically double productivity in whatever I did
>hard to get access because a doc won't prescribe it and I'm in the middle of nowhere
>stuck in a rut and it'd be the perfect fix
>>
>>732185041
Just so u know most coppers get more fucked up daily than u ever was
>>
I bet any "experiences" you degenerates had burning holes into your brain aren't worth throwing your life away in prison.
Quit while you're ahead.
>>
How should I go about taking diazepam I have 5mg tablets
>>
>>732178749
Got really fucked up a couple years ago. Started with drinking, i ended up doing some lines with some guy at a bar, hung with his friends, they gave me some ketamine to sniff, my legs went all wobbly. drank some more then blacked out. Woke naked and with crustycock next to some skanky trashy chick, was sure I fucked her bareback and was hard regretting it.

Got dressed, made sure I had all my shit, began to find my way out and ran into what I figure was a naked girl about 9 or 10 with blood sorta smeared on her nose and a dried trickle running down her leg. She turned and ran off. Pretty sure I fucked the skanks kid with her mom holding her, weird flashes of memory of thoatfucking her. Left and never went to that bar again.

Aside from that I had a really great night. Always had a pretty good time on drugs. But that was definitely one of the most memorable.
>>
>>732184621
Unless you overdose MDMA has been proven to only weaken your serotonin receptors. Overdosing is the only way it would be considered dangerous.
They have nothing to worry about.
>>
>on shrooms with some buddies
>beautiful summer night in the park
>watching trees do dumb shit , like leaves flowing like water.
>start laughing at the trees
> my laugh sounds funny, so I start laughing at that.
>realize how hard I'm laughing which was funny
>now laughing at the fact that I'm still laughing.
>realize I CAN'T STOP laughing which is the funniest shit ever
>stuck in loop of laughing at the fact I can't stop even though I really want to.
>literally rollong in the grass crying I'm laughing do much
> finally stop, and begin to catch my breath
> think about what just happened, and how fucking funny it was
>it begins again

my ribs hurt for 3 days.
>>
>>732178749
>be me
>4th of july some year i forgot
>decide to try weed for first time
>stay up with my friends all night playing mario kart 64 , and super smash bros while eating loads of cornbread. best time of my life
>>
File: IMG_4848.gif (830KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4848.gif
830KB, 500x300px
>>732178749
my cousin and I took "shrooms" and it didn't do a damn thing. I woke up the next day in the front yard next to his fiancé wearing a tuxedo. we may have fucked
>>
giving myself psychosis from meth, 10/10
>>
>>732185250
I do know that.
Confiscating weed and letting people off with a warning? Cmon man I can put 2 and 2 together.

Its just my understanding american cops are crazy about that shit whether they do it themselves or not.
>>
>>732185300
10/10 story dude.
>>
>>732184726
If he has a roommate he's most likely in collage.
>>
>>732178749

heres one of many expierences, this one just resonates with me more because it was the first time i did shrroms alone

>take half an eighth of shrroms
>sit in my bed watching tv, trying to play video
>i get sick and scared that my family will know im tripping because im puking at this point
>i feel fine
>sit down watching EDM music with trippy lights lighting up my dark room
>i get emotional and call my ex
> my dog wouldnt listen to me
>i got lazy typing this

this was not one of my best expierences
>>
Took 8 hits of double dipped lsd, while peaking I saw a ball of energy, a star form in front of me. It was pink and blue, and was going crazy. Streams of light started streaming off and touched me. After gliding around it formed a hand and rested on my stomach and light started pouring into me. My skin started glowing green, I could inside my body, all my veins, organs, the light was flowing through me. When I flexed my muscles the light became brilliant and bright, and changed color. This changed my life. I wonder who or what was touching me
>>
>>732184954
>Only take x at massives bros
I'll second this.

>Ultra Miami 2011
>Eat X pill
>eat most delicious mexican rice with tobasco sauce
>lights, movement, sound is amazing
>talk endlessly with my 2 friends
>xanax to come down

That 12-hour experience was my last time rolling. I yearn for that experience again.
>>
>>732185288
U shouldn't since benzos don't do much of anything, certainly wont get u high, trade that shit for some xanax and take it with strong beer. Go easy on the beer tho as xanax will make you think ure sober and u can drink a lot more, but it's an express ticket to blackoutsville and take a lot of xannys if u do them by themselves and want to feel anything from them.
>>
>>732185716
Carlos Danger
>>
>>732184842
Even if he did double up on the second day, he would still feel nothing on the third.
The brain builds an immediate tolerance to LSD. No matter what you wont feel anything on the third day. And again if you do, not LSD, and RC.
>>
File: 1483124887159.png (90KB, 336x309px) Image search: [Google]
1483124887159.png
90KB, 336x309px
>>732178749

Never done any :')
>>
>>732185300
Nick?
>>
File: 1446419453979.png (638KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446419453979.png
638KB, 500x600px
Eating mushrooms and floating down a river in the middle of summer. Felt one with the spirit of earth.
>>
>>732185822
Benzodiazepines do a lot if you actually need them.
>>
>>732182458
I know that feel :) Eventually it normals out.

> Drop LSD.
> Trip for a while
> 3, maybe 4 hours later, figure it's done
> Time to run
> Toronto, Taylor Creek Park, very pleasant
> Wow, can't feel anything below my neck
> I can see the souls of trees, they're like white flames superimposed in the trunk
> Giddy, had to slow my roll.
>>
>>732185889
kys
>>
>>732185251
kys you religious fuck.
>>
>>732184275
I did a fuckton of 4-aco dmt once, didnt measure it so i dont know how much i did and i paid the price for it

One of the worst times ive ever had on a drug. The first hour was fine. But the 2nd-5th were terrifying. I was alone. I called my brother who didnt do drugs then just to talk to someone to help keep myself occupied. He had to go to bed. I was alone again. Thoughts looping. 4-aco amplifies the blue greens and reds in the vision. I would close my eyes and basically see those three colors swirling everywhere.

Lost control of what i was doing. I was really depressed after breaking up w my ex and not having a job for a year and sure enough i just had to call her.

At first we were talking just fine. At some point i started feeling terrified. I remember the feeling of realizing that ive been telling myself for years that someday i wont be depressed. Ever since i was 10 really, when Mom died. 10 years flew by just like that. And i still feel depressed. Its a weekly struggle. I realized i might be this way my whole life. My ex was on speaker phone and without warning i started hyperventilating/crying. I dont want to be this way my whole life. She was asking if i was ok but i wasnt responding.

Of course whenever i get depressed i hate it when people want to help me. I wanted to get off the phone. I wanted to be alone. And cry. And feel painful. Dreadful.

That summer was also the summer i ran through a ketamine addiction without telling anyone else. Being alone and having access to any amount of ketamine and no job and no friends in the area and being really depressed was a recipe for destruction but thankfully it only lasted 2 months
>>
>>732186076
U dont need them, nobody does. If u think u need them then ure delusional and my advice would be to just admit u d rather be fucked up than sober. Speaking as an ex benzo addict, used to be able to drink vodka by the cup after quitting
>>
>snorts way too many ritalin pills
>"sleep" at friends house
>stare at the ceiling for 8 hours straight, no kidding.
>wake up, start getting tremors
>keep violently shaking as my breath faints
>I'm unable to form sentences
>friend drives me home
>spend rest of the day on my bed shaking and seeing phantoms
not my greatest of nights
>>
I got aids from a nigger
>>
I haven't done anything that hard. I remember the first time I smoked weed. I had never been high before so I kept asking my friends who were smoking if they felt high or not. I was asking too many questions to fully enjoy myself, but every time I've smoked since I've chilled out and really thought about stuff. I think a lot about the images you form in your head when you think. Sometimes I'll just close my eyes and randomly for a brief second I'll see something from my childhood, like a toy or even like pictures that might have been on a poster in my elementary classrooms. I love just thinking while being high, you feel wise.
>>
>>732185417
Sounds fucking brilliant!
>>
>>732186246
You don't have to be an atheist to like drugs
>>
>>732186511
Is that a real amphetamine OD?
>shadow people
>paranoia
>sleep paralysis
Seems to check out, were u nauseated when u decided to go to bed?
>>
>>732186472
>my advice
I don't want "Ur advise" because "U" have no idea what "U" are talking about.
>>
>>732186978
I know, I just had a feeling that he was religious.
>>
>>732185800
eating on x....ok
>>
>>732187068
Srsly? If u cant handle anxiety there are much better drugs for that, cant see any other reason to take benzos medicinally
>>
>>732187051
I never got sleep paralysis, but paranoid was crazy.
>>
>>732185251
>burning holes in brains

Not many drugs do that. If you look at the objective facts on all of them youll find only some are harmful if used in excess.

Some are bad on the first shot, sure.. But a reasonably thinking atheist as you claim to be should know that just because it has brain or experience altering effects before its metabolised doesnt automatically mean brain damage.

My best friend has a PhD in chemistry. Smokes weed on the daily and works in a research lab. Doesnt exactly line up with a lot of negative worldviews on drugs..

Probably not great for him, sure. But you could hardly call him a degenerate...
>>
>>732178749
Here's one.
>start taking lsd friday afternoon
>continue taking lsd saturday morning
>increase doses
>various pot smoking sessions friday and saturday
>lollapalooza of days gone by sat afternoon
>lsd into saturday night
>late saturday night in the park after 48hour shamanfest
>see all the stars above connected
>enormous crystalline latticework of the gods
>understand cosmic unity
>>
>>732187418
>cant see any other reason to take benzos medicinally
>anxiety
>medicinally
That's literally what I said.
>>
>>732187427
Also the tremors were probably because of not eating while having a sped up metabolism and laying restless for 8 hours
>>
First time I did dmt or the first time I did heroin
>>
>>732187687
Then snort small bumps of hero u fucking pussy
>>
>>732180613
>>732182752

25i nbome or some shit like that
>>
>slightly high
>walking with friends in a busy neighborhood
>walks straight onto large road
>almost gets hit by car
>pulled back at last moment by friend
>friend shoves me onto ground
>kicks me gently
>”what the fuck are you doing anon?”
>vomit
>>
>>732185251
More like don't quit and be a head man. I've seen Jerry like 50 times, fuckin a man
>>
>>732187727
I stimulants in high school. Maybe 14? Anyways,
>>
>>732187997
I don't know what that means.
>>
>>732186308
Good to hear that you got out of that addiction. Hope you're doing better!

I'd recommend seeing a therapist. I did after a heartbreak and friends left me - it really does help.
But make sure to find the best in your area. The better they are, the more it will help.
But get help if it's still a problem.
>>
>>732182752
It had that clean energy feeling that you dont get on nbomes/dox so I'm pretty sure it wasnt some terrible rc
>>
>>732183590
I've taken LSD for 4 days and still felt it. Tested and all.
>>
>>732188062
I had a script for ~300 mg methylphenidate A DAY,
>>
>>732188349
I would sit in the bushes and hiss at the cars that went by.
>>
>>732183590
I thought that was true, too, but I put it to the test. >>732187665
You just have to increase to get over diminishing returns.
>>
>>732187820
Both plz. Cant choose
>>
>>732188304
Yeah, it's all about the mind state, read electric cool aid and report back
>>
>>732184344
You must be me.
>>
File: IMG_4166.jpg (366KB, 1024x1366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4166.jpg
366KB, 1024x1366px
>>732188469
>>
>>732178749
First time I took shrooms I had around 4 grams on an empty stomach. First hour was cool, laid in my room alone listening to Aphex Twin. Started having trippy as fuck visuals with eyes closed, like a mix of tribal and techno stuff. Started to be a bit much. Realized I had to take a piss, so took off headphones and went to the bathroom. Auditory hallucinations the whole way there, thought I still had headphones on. Take piss. Realize I pissed my pants. Can't figure out how to change pants and get really freaked out by my body. Tracers and shit everywhere. I don't remember much after that but pretty sure I just sat in the bathroom wearing just a t-shirt mildly freaking out and getting trapped in my own thoughts for at least 3 hours. eventually i calmed down, smoked some weed, and watched the office on netflix

not the best time but the most memorable for sure
>>
>>732185469
kek'd
>>
File: osami.jpg (260KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
osami.jpg
260KB, 1366x768px
>>732186308
oh man i can relate. my buddy hooked me up with this chemist who makes "shroom pills" and it was 4-aco dmt. i thought i'd give it a whirl.

first off, not anything like shrooms. i was home from uni on winter break so i was playing rocket league when i took them. it made me crazy depresssed. same thoughts you described, i was thinking about how i'm always trying to end my depression and how basically that's the mechanism that drives my existence. and my stepdad was also in his death throes with brain cancer and i just couldn't deal with that shit anymore.

i went outside and walked around for a few hours, contemplating life n shit.
>>
>>732178749
i used to sell weed and thizz pills when i was in highschool.
i ended up meeting a girl serving her a bag and he had a husband at the time (not important) i was 17 she was 19
started fucking her non stop while on pillz and smoking weed and shit always doing drugs with her. at this point she became my girlfriend while she was married and she made friends with my friends well her husbands little sister started fucking my buddy she was 14 he was 17 and we were just non stop partying. one time we went into the woods to spend the night and we brought a 3 bedroom tent with us
>go into woods with gf her sister in law my bro and his gril
>total theres 6 of us
>set up tent its getting dark and cold
>pop hella pills and soke some dope
>all of us are on as fuck
>each of us have a room with just a quarter inch of polyester seperating us(not with each eother just our grills)
it was kind of surreal i could here the slaps of balls hitting butt cheeks and moans literlly right next to me.
man i miss highschool.

have more if anyone is interested.
>>
>>732186472
true benzos will fuck you up.

i was prescribed them and basically lost my memory for a year. also took whole prescription in a week and don't remember doing any of that. shit ain't cool.
>>
Fingering my sister's friend at a nightclub while on ecstasy. It was pretty surreal.

or

Every time I've taken acid
>>
>>732189361
forgot to add it was a massive fuck fest
>>
>>732180759
>DMT
>everything looks like toystory but more mechanical
>>
>>732189361
Yes plz
>>
>>732189679
sounds kinda gay
>>
>>732185411
i have had this happen when i was on shrooms i could not stop laughing
>>
>>732188304
All research points to that being impossible
>>
>>732189911
it wasnt with each other lol
>>
>>732189810
Same
It was like I was a ken doll
>>
Literally my only experience with drugs.

>Buy some "liquid shrooms" from dark net market
>Take two vials like a damn idiot
>Giggle loudly for 15 minutes at nothing.
>Try to eat a PBJ sandwich, holy fuck, the jelly is such a cool color, end up smashing the sandwich in my fingers because it feels cool
>Come to some incredibly deep realizations about how life is worth living even if it isn't perfect
>Go outside and walk around a park, listening to "chillwave radio" on Pandora
>Holy shit, every single lyric has tons of impact, seemed to perfectly match what I was doing or looking at
>Begin to think "everything is the same"
> All distinctions and differences are just made up bullshit, everything is connected and incredible and beautiful
>Cross the street again, manage to not get hit, walking toward house
Then shit went dark
>Suddenly I'm laying in my bed, the music is stopped, I have no idea how I got there
>Think "what the FUCK just happened"
>Thoughts start looping horribly, random phrases repeating again, and I kept repeatedly forgetting and remembering where I was
>What the FUCK just happened
>Again?
>The random phrases repeat... Start to lose sense of self
>Get pulled back again
>What the FUCK just happened?
>Again?
Goes on like this for an hour probably, I kept trying to escape the loop by doing or thinking of other things, but
>What the FUCK just happened?
>Again?
>Finally, I take a piss. Put on some sunglasses and a new phrase "just be cool" starts helping me escape the loop
>I feel like the coolest dude ever
>Play some Splatoon
>Slowly come back to normal

Weirdest fucking experience of my life, should have gone with a smaller dose
>>
>>732189552
Care to share the story about sisters friend?
>>
>>732189944
Mind you it wasn't as strong the last few days but certainly there
>>
>>732186583
Gj
>>
>4 days of Lsd
>start believing in Illuminati
>run around like mad man
>get institutionalised
>meet some mentally ill fags
>>
>>732190065
I ate too many once before. I ended up shirtless looking at my friends doorway thinking that time and space didn't exist outside of that room and that we were in an infinite loop, reliving the same moment over and over. I was not a fan, I questioned reality for a few days afterwards.
>>
>>732190440
Congratulations on being a fucking idiot
>>
>>732189981
Ure still a little gay arent'u?
>>
>>732189361
>i could here the slaps of balls hitting butt cheeks literlly right next to me.
>man i miss highschool.

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T
>>
>>732183612
Dude you just sat in your driveway all night
>>
>>732182458
I know that feel.
>>
>>732189855>>732189361

>scrape up money to rent a hotel room (had to be 18 back then to rent a room in california at the time)
>girlfriend rents room we decide were gonna throw a hotel party
>she calls her husband up to buy us booz and drop it off at the hotel room
>husband shows up drops the booze off and he just leaves without question as to why his wife was staying in a hotel room like a beta fuck
>invite the same people over plus a couple more
>start hot boxing room pop some more thizz pills
>probably 9 people in the room im on the bed with gf
>were drinking 4 lokos
>buddy hops into the bed with her little sister in law he just gives me a look like its going down
>starts to fuck her under the covers
>i slam back some more 4 loko and crawl on top of her because im fucking gone
>dick is diamonds put gfs panties to the side and slide it in
>start fucking that pussy like i was never going to see her again in front of everyone
>me and my buddy high 5 each other
>my whole body is numb i cant feel shit
>start to feel sick
>oh fuck.
>keep going at it im slowing down
>all of a sudden hop up off her
>run straight into the bathroom and puke into the tub a nasty mix of blue looking coolaid and green thizz pills
>throwing up stomach acid
it was fucking horrible.
>>
>>732190667
What are you jelly that you ain't gettin any pussy like him?
Piss of u wanker
>>
girlfriend helping a panicking me piss into a bottle while on edibles, she also convinced me three identical pizzas were completely different
>>
Running around in my underwear, while 30 ppl were at the party. Yeah, shrooms are awesome
>>
>>732190440
>>get institutionalised
am I the only one this sounds super cozy? Nice warm bed, get fed Raman noodles 3x a day? Meet likeminded people?
>>
>>732190440
What was your experience being institutionalized? I hope they weren't really fags
>>
>>732184621
>According to a /fit
/fit/ is fucking retarded
The only thing they know about is working out, and most of that is /bro/science bullshit
>>
>>732190854
THIRDED
>>
>>732191082
Maybe seduce the nurse?
>>
>>732180512
Fake.
>>
>>732190667
>>732190741
it sounds gay but it was cash
>>
>>732190880
Did you resume the fucking?
>>
>>732191082
I'm also a huge fan of clean, white linens.
>>
Long winded, see tldr.

Took DXM while camping in a small forest near the beach with some mates, which I'd heard was for high-schoolers but I wanted to try something other than weed.
>Drink 1/2 bottle after small breakfast
>30 mins or so, start to feel a little spacey
>All movements just happen at will, no physical effort involved
>Get minor visual perspective distortion
>Pleasant feeling
Pretty fun so far, seems mild but nice, but I underestimated what it would be like.
>2-3 hours later, feel pretty normal, friends still buzzing a little
>Drink rest of bottle
>Suddenly 2D vision
>Looking in a different direction looks like a completely different and unconnected setting
>I'm a consciousness piloting my clumsy meat vessel
>Feel restless and can't concentrate
>Conversations are all over the place, no one has any short term memory
This is getting interesting
>Weird feeling in stomach, like a softball sized orb
>Begins to move up my body, associate it with the colour red (??)
>Friends ask if I'm okay, expression must have changed
>Orb moves to tip of tongue and I suddenly float backwards out of my body
>Surroundings darken and I get flashing visuals
>Suddenly sitting back with friends, still watching me
>Try to say I'm ok but just sort of say a bunch of confused words
It turns out the trigger was a mate touched my back and I didn't know he was there, right as I peaked.

tl;dr Underestimated DXM (a cheap, legal dissociative analgesic) and popped my tripping cherry
>>
>>732190897
Take the piss and yeah I'm a little jelly, his trip sounds fun
>>
>>732191320
nope i was down and out after that i puked for 4 hours straight
>>
>>732191320
this, more greentexts preferably with sister in law OP they're making me diamonds
>>
>>732191526
not op stories they are mine
>>
>>732190988
Thats quite the achievement
>>
>>732191726
was talking about OP of the story(you)
>>
did a tab and a half, was going great until my friend had a seizure while we were peaking.. it was also my first trip lol
>>
>>732191312
I had my suspicions, but now I know that you're gay.
>>
>>732191506
What happened to that cheating whore? What is she doing now? She probably fucked someone else in the party while you were puking bahahahaha
>>
>>732191811
oh im stupid. my bad. more green txt incoming
>>
>>732191442
I'll eat my words. Didn't see the sarcasm
>>
>>732191949
i could tell you exactly what happened lol and no she remained faithful to me.
everyone left after i started puking
>>732191942
im not gay lol 100% straight
>>
>>732192113
So youre still fucking her?
>>
>>732192113
If you wasn't gay then u wont feel insecure about being called gay you raging faggot
>>
>>732178749
On acid I punched my friend in the face when We where driving down the freeway because i thought he was taking me to the hospital.
>>
>>732191949
after about 3 months of non stop creampies she got pregnant even though she told me she was infertile
she was married to the dude to get citizenship she had a green card and was born in argentina but spoke perfect english.

anyway she told me she was pregnant and i was happy and shit to become a dad but she wouldnt have any of it she had to abort it
1 because she was married and 2 the baby would have came up retarded because we ingested so many drugs and drank so much alcohol
>gf takes an abortion pill she finds out shes almost 2 months along i think
>were back in a hotel room just me and her this time
>shes on top riding me like a bull milking my cock for me sweet white seed
>suddenly she says she feels sick
>she leans over and projectile vomits on the floor she runs to the bathroom
>she starts screaming
>she starts pissing blood theres fucking blood everyhwere shes holding her stomach
>shes sobbing uncontrolabley
>im holding her while shes on the toilet
>suddley *ploop*
she pissed out the fetus.
>she looks down at it just floating in the bowl and she screams and just looses it crying
>i look at it too and it just fucked me up im crying so hard
>we colapse on the bed shes covered in blood still and were both still naked.
>we hold each other until we fall asleep
it wasnt the same after that. she called me and told me she couldnt do it anymore probably a week after? told me she didnt love and shit anymore i was sad but i got over it.
she divorced her husband and she got her citizenship she ended up dating a dude shrly after (she was super hippy flower girl i wasnt)
dude she got with was a hippy guy too. this was 6 years ago. they are still together
>>
Smoking salvia or dmt and realzing nothing is we think is real is real at all, that all of existence is an illusory play of the singular infinite being projecting into form via creating duality, and that we are drawn together in human form and feel "love" as we seek to reintegrate into what we are in essence, infinite undifferentiated unity/love.
>>
>>732193277
What about those that dont feel love, what is their purpose smartass?
>>
>>732192421
>>732192421
nah it ended
>>732192423
im not insecure i know what i am lol
>>
>>732193222
Ew. did you get a new bitch
>>
>>732194044
i had numerous after that.
the kicker is i still talk to her from time to time
>>
>>732193222
Trips.

Good for you and her man, tough experiences like that build us up.
>>
>>732193922
Don't worry your human ego is just in the way and you can't keep it forever no matter how badly you may want to
>>
>>732193922
everybody feels a love for something, dumbass. those that say they don't feel love aren't loveless, they just aren't directing their love at any particular target at the time
>>
>>732194230
yeah it was seriously traumatising
i will never fucking forget was a pissed blood covered fetus looks like in a hotel toilet. shit is fucked up dude.
>>
File: salvia.jpg (246KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
salvia.jpg
246KB, 900x900px
LSD was what opened me to spirituality and psychedelics past marijuana asa a whole, my first OBE with it was rather intense, i got picked up by an ever-morphing dragon eagle thing that showed me what i needed to see.

Next to that i would say that my recent salvia breakthroughs have been beyond DMT Mushrooms 25-I / 2C-B / Sceletium.
First time i was home with my parents cause i'm just dope like that,i eyeballed out a dose i was just expecting to be visionary but no.
i kept my fucking eyes open on accident, when i tapped my screen to open a text from a friend, i was thrown into an all-consuming repetition of reptilians jumping out of an all-consuming fractal reality but my finger was doing the eternity loop which i was cool with, off thing was every other part of whatever i was wasnt stuck.

Next to that, id have to say my 2nd breakthrough on salvia when i got unscrewed from this parralllel of reality and got shown the "Factory" so to speak made of infinite alternate realities but it didnt end their.

The machines running realities (dreams, same thing) picked me up and took me to the godhead and ill just say their are an infinite layers of infinity stacked into this eternal spiral of being.

I was in the room with the masters as well... Shiva looking one eating red giant cherries and they long story short were seeding new realities.

Bright eyed changing animorphous / reptilian creature throned with pure light eyes that imprinted me.

I breakthrough 3-5x daily minimum now, takes me ~0.025g of plain leaf fuck extracts and use respect or youl get burnt up.
>>
Started smoking weed with the girlfriend while we fuck....having a great time. Shit slows down and makes everything much more intimate.

When I'm not with her I've been trying to find good porn with drugs in it. Anyone have any links to clips where girls are on drugs?
>>
>>732194369
Do you still want children after seeing he depths of human suffering?
>>
Buy powdered / fermented sceletium tortuosum if you want a real aphrodisiac.
>>
File: watermelonium.jpg (37KB, 610x463px) Image search: [Google]
watermelonium.jpg
37KB, 610x463px
>>732194396
Bullshit
>>
>>732194822
basis?
>>
>>732194339
Well isn't you smart, huh?
>>
>>732178749
4 days at Disney world fueled by weed and jack Daniel's. IT was pretty goddamn incredible.
>>
>>732194646
absolutely. i got another girl pregnant 4 years later but she had an abortion too because i met her on tinder or someshit and we became fuck buddies.
she had the IUD birth control and she still gt pregnant we mutally agreed to abort it because we didnt know each other and we didnt like each other because we were strangers.
we continued to fuck for a few months after that but i stopped cream pieing her
i eventually cut it off. she already had 2 kids from another dude. shes now with a lesbian ( she liked to switch between girls and guys

i creampie everytime i fuck i have a problem.
>>
I had an amazing experience with the mashed potato. It made me have the biggest shat
>>
>>732195085
I get it man. It's just so much better
>>
>>732195085
people take relationships for granted, however serious they may or may not be.

Just be happy that you were able to have an intimate moment with another human. people like me have to live knowing we never will, and i'm personally fine with that.

porn for me, otherwise ill shoot up into the clouds with drugs when i want fun.

just throwing contrast out i guess i know i didn't get into specifics.
>>
>>732178749
Dropped shrooms and felt bad for police because they were caught on the "wrong side" of everything, then I broke down in tears because I felt bad for them.
>>
>>732178749
I remember when I used to do loads of drugs through my teens and early 20's. Now I have an anxiety problem and suffer from manic depression. It's really great.
>>
>be me 19
>dad hardcore pothead
>smoke with him all the time
>only pot
>"gonna introduce you to family (friend)."
>k
>day of
>my dad gets a big bag of pot, big ziploc full.
>so close nobody counts anything.
>watch 2 men catch up
>"wanna smoke?"
>"oh sure"
>ive been smoking pot for a week. Maybe 1 bowl a day total.
>"You okay with keef"?
>dad: "oh sure i guess"
>i think; i only smoke pot... mom was meth add. No ty.
>"its literally only thc"
>dad gives nod
>sure trust dad. Know "cant overdose on pot."
>imnobitch.jpg
>1 bowl of keep FULL on a HUGE pipe.
>wherethefuckisgoingon
>2 bowls in this pipe large enough to hold a thumb
>imnobitch.jpg
>3 bowls of just keef.
>try so hard to hold my shit together.
>20 mins later, i want food.
>was plan to stop at 5 guys burgers and fries
>eat inside
>literally feel like im melting while eating my burger
>"Dad i know i cant die, but im fucking dying."
>>
File: naked.jpg (227KB, 2048x1585px) Image search: [Google]
naked.jpg
227KB, 2048x1585px
>>732195975
they are only doing their best as everone else is.

remember, people who have been hurt in their past are the ones who abuse powers in the future. it truly is sad from all perspectives.
>>
>>732180442
riperoni
>>
>>732196024
We both know you love it faggot.

Also, why is nobody talking about, the best drug ever made, amphetamine?
>>
stayed up for five days on addies heard music when fan was on talked/saw people that wernt there saw faces in every thing and jacked off like clock work/ played halo.

9/10 wasted two slices of pizza
>>
>>732195358
yeah its the fucking greatest.
>>732195843
i do appreciate the fact i got to be intimmate with someone and you're right i have gotten fucked over numerous times by women. some luring me into the bedroom with promises of relationships but they just want dick.

im sorry you cant experience someone its not that great. i literally slept with another girl 45 minutes ago. and she just left my house im probably not going to shit with her.

still creampied tho
>>
>>732196237
>>732196331
ayyy
>>
>>732196331
Oh i fucking love jacking off with a limp dick while rushing on speed, one of the best experiences ever.
>>
Took gf to cabin in vermont
Took 2 tabs of acid a pop
Had the crassiest sex of my life for like 5 hours
It was so nuts
>>
>>732194908
My bad, replied to the wrong post on the wrong thread. Ironically I'm high af
>>
>>732196024
Someone told your ego it has something called a problem and you are re-iterating that.

So long as you delegate authority over your own mind to social instututions such as, you are a slave to sanctioned consciousness.

If you saww something you didnt need to see, here is how to cure your issue 100% garaunteed:

1 gram of mushrooms alone, have weed around if that helps you, and 1mg of Xanax / Klonopin incase things get really rough (they wont).

Have a few movies to watch, obviously one going in the background. some nice long songs and a 6-8 hour playlist compiled, typical creative chill environment.

You will be shown directly that all that really happened was you experienced something, it got zapped into your memory and now you believe that experience to be from some source not originating from yourself, in which case ou are insane as you are all that exists, or you feel uncomfortable about some unknown aspect of your reality.
>>
>>732196630
itll get hard but fades like fifteen minutes into it going back and forth for a roller coaster of masturabatory pleasure
>>
>>732196434
Are you good looking anon?
You seem to get girls pretty easily, whitefag?

Post pic bruv
>>
>>732196670
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqgJ4aTsXv4
>>
My parents were out of town and I was moving across the country the next morning into my uncles house. I was 17. Had two friends over and I lived in the middle of nowhere so we laid on my front lawn and looked at the stars. Talked about life and everything that we wished could be different. Got baked out of my mind. Never smoked again but it was an awesome experience
>>
Sucked my brothers dick
>>
File: 1214878848499.jpg (91KB, 1035x659px) Image search: [Google]
1214878848499.jpg
91KB, 1035x659px
For those of you who have fucked after smoking weed, what other drugs are worth trying while boning?
>>
>>732196907
Oh i could do that shit for hours, i once masturbated so much my dick started to bleed, still was euphoric af even tho my dick felt like it was stung by a sandpaper mosquito
>>
> be dumb 18 year old
> buy some acid
> think that one hit is one whole square instead of 4
> take 6 hits thinking it was 1 1/2
> also take an orange Mario superstar tab
> two hours in, not feeling shit
>what a ripoff
> literally vanish into nothingness out of nowhere
> the world is just a bunch of cellophane rainbow triangles crashing into each other
> understand death and life on a level that I didn't know was possible
> come down a little after what feels like two years
> spend the rest of the night overlooking a small town from a giant hill talking about life and death and enjoying tracers

Best trip of my life
>>
>>732197487
Ecstasy
>>
>16
>Take shrooms with friends for first time
>parents are asleep
>go outside, walk by pool
>Stingray grows out of pattern in the liner, swims around pool
>sit by fire. Thought it was 10 minutes, wound up being 2 hours
>mom wakes up
>medusa hair
>bring myself back to earth, fall asleep

Honestly though, my best times doing drugs were just smoking dope and shooting the shit. We would get each other laughing so hard with old stories. Almost makes me miss high school, before I got to college and hade to deal with a bunch of "dude WEED man" stoners. Really turned me off the shit. I still smoke from time to time, but it's not the same.
>>
File: 20140724_164344.jpg (349KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20140724_164344.jpg
349KB, 1280x960px
did 2cp a couple times when i was in 8th grade. it lasts for ~14 hours and the peak is around 11. my honest to god recollection halfway through the experience was suddenly feeling sick while in the basement, blinking, and then finding myself bent over the toilet in the floor above and two rooms over.

other memorable times include when i first saw purple stitching while on acid (i see it every time now and every now and then when not on acid). on that day the drape also happened to look alive because it was illuminated by a ray of light in an otherwise dark room. the tagging on the wall was swirling / fading in and out.
>>
>>732178749
I smoked weed once it was pretty trippy
>>
>>732197947
Lol her face looks like male genitalia aka cock n balls
>>
>>732197487
>>732197841
ive done a lot of ecstasy and almost every time i try to fuck while still rolling/peaking i havent been able to get hard. sex is wonderful and less intense/stressful on the comedown tho.
>>
>>732197487
I know you are gonna say ew that's dirty blah blah blah

Meth is known for the sex drug, that's why all the fags do it and have orgies.

It makes you SUPER horny and want to fuck anything walking, you'll last longer. And if you can cum you will cum with the force of a thousand suns. trust me
>>
>>732198269
... still dont see it, guess i need to develop more phallic thoughts
>>
Story time you faggots

>be me, 23

>high school buddy and I rent an apartment with a mutual friend that sold bud

>most nights we'd all smoke, chill, watch tv, then cash for the night

>first yr of living there friend kept waking up feeling really odd

>2 months into it he started shitting blood.

>went to the doctor and said "Doc whats wrong with me?"

>the doc simply replied "Well...i mean...you should know...your the one shoving stuff up there."

>"I...no no no no no...thats a one way street I dont let anything go up there."

>"Oh....well...from what I can tell it looks like soemthings been going up there quite often. From what you describe with the loose shits and the rectal bleeding there's definite physical damage suggesting it."

>buddy takes his suspicions back home to our apartment

>roomie (mutual friend) said "hey, I'm heading out tonight what u up to?"

>"Nothin man just goin to bed early. Feelin pretty exhausted."

>"Alright man"

>> Awkward silence

>lays there for a couple hrs pretending to be asleep.

>hears a creak as the roomie opens the door later that night

>tiptoes to bed so as not to wake him.

>Then...something weird. He heard a noise like a trunk or case being pulled out from under the roomies bed

>hears two clicks as he opened it.

>hears some swishing and a cork being pulled.

>muffled footsteps.

>then something soft and STRONG smellin on his face.

>immediatly sits up and fucked our roomate up.

Apparently for quite some time our roomie had be repeatedly druggin the dude with ether and then raping him...nightly. My friend was pretty.. erm... butthurt, to say the least.
>>
>>732198286
Why do you think stimulants synergize with sex so much?
>>
>>732196105
Shit I get locked in way quicker than you, not able to talk after a cone and 3 spots.
Basically sat twitching for 2 hours.
>>
Once jumped at a 2nd story window while on 2 tabs of acid. Completely just lost touch with reality.
>>
>>732191430
>It turns out the trigger was a mate touched my back and I didn't know he was there, right as I peaked.
that sounds insane
>>
>>732198514
I guess the dopamine flood in that certain part of your brain makes you more aroused. 7/10's suddenly become 10/10's

And all you want to do is go on a porn bender unless you can find a fuck
>>
>>732198442
Made me laugh even tho it sounds fake
>>
>>732198718
Yeah it was pretty intense, I didn't know he was behind me and I didn't even feel his hand, but apparently as soon as he touched me my eyes lost focus and I looked panicked, then vacant.

Only lasted a few seconds but god damn
>>
>>732189361
>underage girls
>slutty married girl married before 25
>fucking at local nature trail

sounds like a fucking pillhead adventure if I've ever heard one
>>
>>732198275

How long until it kicks in? And how long are you coming up for? What would be a good amount to take? It would be my first time
>>
>>732188011
That shit is scary.
>>
The third time i did acid accidently was given way too much. I went to go buy a dub from my dealer and she was having a kickback and some dude there, let's call him jim, asked if I wanted to buy some acid, I said I'd be down but I was broke. So him offered to give me a hit for free and if I liked it to come buy some more some time, I agreed cuz fuck it free drugs. At this point him was pretty drunk, he comes over with this little vile of liquid and says he gonna just put a drop in my mouth, next thing I know I feel it gushing into my mouth and there's so much i could practically swish it around like mouthwash. Long story short he was like fuck I accidently just gave you six hits and I continued to trip all night. When I was peaking I was burning all my body hair off with a lighter, realized how ridiculous I was acting, laughed and burnt my dick with the lighter by accident while laughing
>>
I got raped while high on opium, I thought I turned into a horse and was giving one of the seven dwarfs a horseback ride to snow whites castle. I kept making clicking noises to simulate the trotting of a horse and release a brief but loud "WOAH NELLY" in between every other stroke. Didn't put two in two together until the next morning after some critical thinking. Does that count?
>>
File: download-4.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download-4.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
>>732199771
>WOAH NELLY
>>
>>732198401
What's phallic?
>>
>>732178749
>most memorable
Not sure if most memorable but most recent

>used to go to a lot of raves and do party drugs but stopped after going to college
>on vacation in LA
>see porter & madeon playing in 2 days Shelter tour so I say "fuck it" and buy tickets (not missing that shit)
>go with just myself, know no one and have no drugs
>make friends with the dude next to me obviously tripping
>gives me 2 chopsticks which tested black
>take it because I was desperate to roll I hadn't in a long time
don't do drugs from random strangers!
>turn into a fucking zombie and lose my memory of who I was, where I was, walk around DT LA lost
>somehow don't get arrested, mugged, or kidnapped
>on come down remember where I'm staying and get an uber
>cry in the uber all the way back while hallucinating that the lightposts are monsters, buildings are monsters, fence posts and cars are monsters
>ask uber to stop because I'm in full panic attack mode and I wander more (4 AMish now)
>get ANOTHER uber back while still full on bad trip mode
>get back, silently sneak into bed where I'm staying, fall asleep crying

Moral of the story:
Don't take drugs with people you don't know when you don't have friends around to help and you're not somewhere you know well
Bad ideas all around, lesson learned, stupid kid
Haven't done any drugs since
>>
File: 1483163677285.jpg (24KB, 364x366px) Image search: [Google]
1483163677285.jpg
24KB, 364x366px
>Be sick
>trying to impress lady friends at work
>casually sipping bottle of nyquil for last hour of shift
>drink 3/4 bottle
>clock out, start to drive
>feel that groggy kinda head
>get to intersection
>that sky is pretty bright for night time
>and pink...
>vice city mode activated
>cruise home with windows down and sunglassed on at 11pm in January
>get home and hop in bed
>MFW listening to I Ran by A Flock of Seagulls
>>
File: 1494469130272.jpg (15KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1494469130272.jpg
15KB, 556x561px
>>732200263
>>
>>732200082
and to add, yes this dude just handed me the drugs free, cool guy I think he didn't mean anything wrong by it but it was not a good idea to hand a somewhat skinny kid some really fucking strong drugs after he tells you he hasn't done anything in a few months. somewhat irresponsible but it was my own fault 100% and I learned from it. I was really desperate to roll at the time.
>>
>>732199477
if it's pure molly then you'll definitely be rollin off of just a point. if it's shit meth molly then dont even bother or take two if you're desperate.

snorting it it kicks in almost immediately... in reality it's about 15 mins but it feels instant since the burn wakes you up. swallowing it it usually take about 45 mins. the come up happens pretty quickly which can sometimes make people feel anxious but soon you'll settle into a nice spot.
>>
File: 1266466795070.jpg (25KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
1266466795070.jpg
25KB, 600x519px
>>732200082

Or....just don't take drugs?
>>
File: you pig.jpg (30KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
you pig.jpg
30KB, 720x405px
>>732190880
>throwing up stomach acid
>>
>Tried acid for the first time with experienced friends
>On the way up my buddy and I are discussing a mutual friend we had growing up
>Friend lived next to me, buddy and meboth went to his place all the time but never saw eachother
>"I mean he was a cool guy but he was shady all the time and he was totally a pathological liar"
>Said he joined gangs and shit, mydadworksatnintendo syndrome
>Anyway.jpg
>Watching trippy Youtube vids as we're peaking, just enjoying the ride
>I forget what was brought up, but other friend says "Nah man that was like that Knights In Satan's Service thing with KISS"
>Oh okay

Note that immediately after I turned away from him I completely forgot he had said this, and forgot all prior real-world evidence I had seen of the Knights In Satan Service hoax

>Turn to my buddy
>"You know (mutual childhood friend) actually had me thinking that Knights In Satan's Service thing was legit when we were kids"
>He turns and looks me dead in the face and says "Yeah... He's the first person that told me about it too"
>And then at the same time we feel an entire thread get fucking ripped out of the fabric of our reality as we realize this thing we thought was real for 10 fucking years was a lie on the breath of a twelve year old
>I went in a different room, turned on every light I could find, and watched South Park so I could physically watch time pass

TL;DR Me and my friend read eachother's minds and I freaked the fuck out
>>
>>732200069
use google... also god damn i forgot that b is full of children and the uneducated... and uneducated children..
>>
File: IMG_0793.jpg (155KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0793.jpg
155KB, 1024x768px
Took .4 of some pure ass mdma and saw Flatbush zombies live in Houston. Shit was mad crazy
>>
>>732178749
Got baked and hugged my chair whilst listening to a massive attack album.
>>
>be me
>two years ago
>get some DMT from a guy I work with, heard the hype , watched some videos , seems interesting
>go home
>alone in apartment
>pack bowl of DMT
>smoke it and hold it in as long as i can
>before I can exhale, it feels like someone literally picked me up by the head and pulled me to the sky
>looking down on myself
>ohfuck.jpg
>open eyes, apartment rushes back to me
>music I'm listening to literally starts lagging and making the sound of a old shitty of error noise
>lyrics are speaking to me
>struggle to pause ipod
>soon as it's silent , I try to close my eyes
>bursts of patterns and geometry on what seems to be a endless wire plane
>open eyes
>look at hands , they look like something out of a Alex Gray painting .
>close my eyes with hands in front of face ... see same thing
>puke
>curl up in bed
>blankets over head/eyes closed
>feels like I'm floating in space looking down on earth as it glows a strange but comforting green
>>
>>732178749
>me and slut
>Smoking crack and popping roofies
>bitch out of hsr mind while im dicking her down
>decide to put it in her ass
>anal action for about 25 minutes
>she looks back at me and says
>" i dont like anal, it makes me feel weird like when my uncle used to do this to me"
> finish, and erase her from my life
>>
>>732199477
30-60 minutes is usual, rolls last for an hour, I'm bad with the measurements tbh (I'm US grew up with oz not mg) but start with half a gram and work way up. When I was rolling regularly I was doing 1g per. It's better to take .5g then .5g then 1g at once because your roll lasting longer is better than peaking and then not having anything for rest of the night
>>
>>732200465
yeah but that's boring, though it's what I'm doing now. I think everyone should be open to experience it at least once if it's in a safe environment.
>>
>>732200991
was she hot at least?
>>
>>732200877
Over all good or bad experience?
>>
>>732201412
She was a 7, big tits, mesium ass, and willing to please
>>
>>732201139
dude what. you've been doing meth. rolls last for an hour or two if you snort it, 3-4 if you swallow it. half a gram of legit pure MDMA could plausibly give someone whose never done it before a heart attack just from the come up.

either you've been doing meth or you were doing molly every day so you had a stupid high tolerance (or both). i was doing pure molly 3-4 for all of last summer and would still definitely be rolling for at least 2 1/2 hours off of .2g
>>
>>732201612
*3-4 days per week
>>
>>732183205
truth
>>
>>732201478
It was great honestly .
A little scary at times , was definitely that ohfuck moment but all in all I would recommend and want to do again .
>>
>be normie college freshman drug fella
>generally awful
>dealer is generally more awful
>buy LSD laced altoids
>"Promise me these are legit"
>"Of course" says pat the acid dealer who also smokes rock on occasion
>Take at party
>Mild, buzzy trip, like if I took 1 hit then followed it with 3 xanax
>Bored, fucking with drunk normies at the party
>Next day, back at school
>Rip grav bong with friend
>get high
>real high
>just gonna go to my... room...room
>gotta get down these stairs
>stairs
>stairs, stairs, stairs
>the realization
>fuck you pat
>this landscaping looks awful menacing
>make it back to dorm
>up till 3am on a sunday
>class at 8 on monday

Turns out it was a research chemical he never confirmed the name of. Sold it as acid to make more cash off it. Admitted it within a day.
>>
>>732201612
I wasn't it's honestly been a long time since I've done it. Like I said I'm shit at measurements. Meant .1, then, but I definitely wouldn't be rolling for nearly 2 1/2 hours my rolls were definitely always an hour from when it starts to finish
>>
>drop jell tabs with this girl at her apartment
> lay on the floor with her in her underware stating at the ceiling and tripping balls
>end up having conversation with a poster

Jell tabs are nuts
>>
File: IMG_5614.jpg (10KB, 323x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5614.jpg
10KB, 323x192px
>be me
>be 3 years ago
>be 16
>started smoking pot ar 15
>start smoking a fuck ton
>be hanging with my bros
>four of us total
>I'll refer to them at bro1 bro2 and bro3
>hanging in garage passing a bowl around
>go to a park after 2 bowls
>this is an awesome park with a lot of hiding spots for smoking
>3 more bowls later
>we're all pretty high but not quite stoned
>bro2 says he has this awesome new smoking device
>we get in his truck to hotbox
>it's a gas mask bong
>holy shit it hit like a train
>was also smoking train wreck
>pass it around until super stoned
>start vibing to some classic rock
>exit truck to start fire in bro2's fire pit in the back yard
>took a while but got a nice fire going
>just lean back in lawn chair to watch stars
>see a fucking UFO warp through the sky, make a turn, then warp away.
>I'm not shitting you it was a UFO
>Ask if any bros saw it
>bro3 saw the exact same thing
>fuckin aliens man
Not really a fucked up story, but I don't really have much other than this because I don't fuck with anything but pot.
>>
Either MDMA or cough tablets.

First nothing especial happened, I've just never felt quite as happy. Second I was laying around listening to Agnes Obel with a strobe light on for a good hour or two.
>>
>>732195085
>i creampie everytime i fuck i have a problem.

Here's a suggestion - check out books which teach how to flex and strengthen your PC (pubococcyx) muscle

This helps delay ejaculation, and leads to stronger orgasms
>>
>work at a department store
>come high as fuck on weed
>there's these chick's that do some survey shit make u sign up for some credit card shit
>standing In the aisle doing nothing
>fucken starving at 1030am have lunch in a hr
>deciding if I should get KFC or taco bell for lunch
>hard as fuck
>anyway
>some Indian chick who does that survey shit (no surprise) comes up talking about some shit I couldn't even understand she had a high voice and an accent
>she was trying to hit on me
>still trying to fucken figure out whether KFC or taco bell
>she said how she worked at a different department store and that there RF scanners sucked ass at the end she said
>"blah blah blah(in Indian) everytime I tried using the scanners im like good luck"
>only heard the last part at the moment
>good luck for what wtf
>say thanks lol
>she didn't say anything after that and left
Fast forward to lunch
>decided I should get KFC
>after two Min's realized I don't even want this fucken shit
>this fucken bitch fucked up my decision on not getting taco bell
>fucken Indian telemarketers always fucking up ur day

She was ugly as fuck if u were wondering 5/10
>>
File: 1478669957601.jpg (147KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478669957601.jpg
147KB, 800x800px
>doing acid three months ago with a group of friends
>4th time tripping so I'm pretty comfortable at this point
>about 7 hours in, starting to come down a bit
>friend of mine asks if I wanna smoke some weed
>surewhynot
>know from previous experience that weed intensifies visuals for me
>my friend goes fucking hard and packs a massive bowl
>eh, fuck it
>smoke waaay more than I normally would have while tripping
>come back inside and plop down on the couch
>another friend of mine is playing with a laser pointer
>watching him shine it on the ceiling
>suddenly feel huge wave crashed over me
>all the light around me seems to turn a deep yellow
>everything feels ancient
>the ceiling is no longer a ceiling
>it's no longer earth
>see amazing geometric patterns form into a new landscape
>ohgodimgonnapassout
>look back down at the table in front of me
>the wave retreats
>try to chill out for a minute
>look back up at the ceiling
>wave comes back
>nopenopenope
>look down and try not to die for an hour or so

It was an enlightening, but spooky experience. It sure as fuck showed me how high the ceiling can be with lsd
>>
>>732185234
have you tried telling your doctor that you're having trouble concentrating? my backstory was that and i added that i was prescribed adderall as a teenager but stopped taking it many years ago. i told him what dosage i was on and he said he'd start me close to that as he worked me back up to it. i'd only been to see this doctor once before.
>>
>>732178749
doing lsd with this boy for his first time. decided to treat him like a girl for the fuck of it. got really into it.

he's a trap now. kinda want to recreate the experiment.
>>
>>732204361
Ure soo evil
>>
>grow shrooms
>get a good first flush with about seven grams of dried shrooms
>have a sunday with nothing to do
>take the seven grams on an empty stomach and post up in my living room with shpongle playing
>for several months prior to this i had been trying to lucid dream
>anyway, shrooms kick in
>rolling shutter effect builds up
>giggling like god just told me the funniest shit ever
>music stroking my balls
>this goes on for about an hour
>get dizzy and lie down, feel like i'm going to pass out
>i lie there with my eyes closed for a while
>feels like i wake up
>it's dead quiet
>the lights give off this weird vibe
>looks like i'm in a cartoon
>everything looks plastic and fake as hell
>get weirded out and decide to go to my bedroom to chill in there
>watch myself from a fly on the wall perspective walk down the hallway and enter the room
>bad trip vibe gets heavier as i get stuck in a loop
>walk back and forth from living room to kitchen to bedroom for a few hours while feeling physically drained and light headed
>finally come down enough to try to eat something since my last meal was the day before
>blood sugar goes up, start feeling much better
>spend the rest of the night in my pitch black bedroom feeling like i'm flying through the universe as my ceiling fan blows glorious air on my naked body
>>
>>732204741
fucked up that story a bit

the thing about the lucid dreaming was that when i woke up i was convinced that i was fully conscious inside my own dream, that i was full on lucid dreaming. it was such a jarring thought that it sent me off to a bad trip
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Tripping at Six Flags, getting onto the first roller coaster, and feeling the LSD start kicking in as our coaster slowly starting rolling to the top. Felt like an eternity, my and a pal who was also tripping were sitting in the front cart. We couldn't help but giggle the entire way up.
>>
>>732178749
Trigger warning this is a faggot's story. University. Freshman year. This kid is at the school on a foreigner's pass or whatever. From America. He tall. Nice ottermode lemony fresh white kid you know? Kind of a boy next door type. Had those wings behind his ears. Those flips of hair you know? Good facial/bone structure. Hazel eyes. So we get to chillen and shootin the shoot as have happened with me and these sorts of things many many times. Tells me how rich and liberal he is. We do x and go to the discos that cater to such. I actually drop one like a newb cake at the coat check out. She says "you might want that back" nothing else nobody cared. Before this we had showered together. Buddy was about 5" soft and uncut. I thought "what in the fuck is going on? what jack pot is this?". We blow eachother he gets a good diamond mode but doesn't finish. Says he doesn't want to lay me. And that's the end of my story
>>
First time I ever stuck a needle full of dilaudid in my arm.
>>
>>732194396
>infinite layers of inifinity
Nigga, that was redundant and you're trying too hard.
>>
>>732205297
Faggot
>>
>>732178749
Took two 350 mic tabs and popped a molly at summerset a couple of years ago. Best trip of my life. The Weeknd was singing, bitches was wet, and a hot raver bitch high off molly sucked my dick like 10 times that night. I was too excited and trippy to bust, but it still is the most memorable day in my life. Also had smoked a few blunts before the shows started
>>
>>732185234
?isopropyalphenidate?
>>
>>732178749
Ego death seeing the universe begin with salvia
>>
first time doing acid, took a full tab at a festival.
couldn't stop laughing for the first 3 hours then the visuals started kicking in. our campsite was littered with water bottles and they all looked like they were constantly getting squeezed. colours kept changing same with contrast. could see patterns in things static objects were waving around and shit.

i ended up freaking out, you know how you see people on drugs who cant stop moving there fingers and shit well my fingers felt weird and i thought i was gonna start doing that shit, couldn't handle it
>>
>>732178749
Oh boi do I have a favorite
Little bit of backstory i went to a bording highschool and i had a roommate who had a double bed. So first time or second time smoking weed I tell my friend with the double bed and ask if I can stay in his room at night just incase something happens when I'm high. So u go out smoke a decent amount of pot and head back to the room. Now the rooms were in this long hallway and I very clearly remember the feeling when I first knew I was high, I walked into the hall and looked down it and it just seemed to go on and on forever, so I walk to his room the whole time feeling the walls and floor are moving and go in the door. Now my friend was asleep so I'll tell the story of how he remembered it, I walked in and for some reason jumped on top of him kind of straddle position, get real close to his ear and go nigga nigga nigga fast as I can say the words, then proceed to laugh my ass off and roll over off him, then for the next five to ten minutes I was bumbling on and on about fucking random shit like different scientific things I had heard or ideas of food recipes, the whole time laughing and talking twice the speed I normaly do, after alittle while my friend say "alright go the fuck to sleep!" And he says I stopped mid word my head hit the pillow and I was asleep.
>>
>>732185411
called geekin
>>
>>732208474
Clammo
>>
File: Slash.jpg (23KB, 320x312px) Image search: [Google]
Slash.jpg
23KB, 320x312px
Alcohol:
>16
>At party
>Get shitfaced
>Shame my male friends for for being manlets with micropenises (6'2 big dick)
>Fight a football chad (QB?), both wasted
>Im a karate kid black belt
>Beat the fuck out of his ass, but nobody cheered me for it, we were both douches
>Go home

Weed
>Be 16
>Get High
>Played Slash guitar shreds, felt like a god and played vidya
>Good time

LSD:
>17
>Great for a while
>Had to take a piss
>Saw my reflection and demon was there
>Punched the mirror
>Oh shit, hes free
>Drug me down to hell for a bad trip
>>
>be me emo guitar player
>be 16
>playing show
>taylor momsens band is playing too
>smoking weed after show
>we talk
>smoke more
>drink
>trip
>we fuck
>more weed
>more fuck
>round 3 without a break
>she starts crying
>I cry
>we fuck
>weed
>"I love you anon"
>"marry me anon"

Basically we talk often and we fuck whenever shes in the area

She also asks me to marry her every few weeks
>>
>>732213254
fuck off to reddit you lying underaged piece of fucking shit

>xtc
>take 4 over night (210mg)
>grind my teeth like a sludgehammer
>spin eyes
>dreaming about weird shit
>reaizing im not dreaming just fucking daydreamin like crazy
>still in friends car were started
>car battery dead
>nobody notices

mfw weve been grinding and daydreaming with 4 friends on an empty parking lot for 5 hours..
>>
>>732205097
bull fucking shit
>>
>>732213254
Were you just yankin their chains or did you have a size competition
>>
>>732213254 (Me)
>>732213320
You too?
I used to perform too, I had mad bitches, was basically the bad boy cool kid even though it took me a while to really get into any substances, I was arrested a lot. Good times
>>
>>732213320
And coming next week on "Shit that never happened"
>>
>>732178749
> Be me, 17 years old
> Birthday a week ago
> Friends organize 1gram of weed (Paid 10€)
> late at night
> party hard, alcohol + shisha
> later the night we wanted to go outside
> stopped in a near by park
> i made my first joint
> started to smoke it
> tasted awful
> scratched
> did not get high
> no one got high
> we got the conclusion that the weed was awful af and we got ripped off
> Worst first time weed imo
>>
>>732213563
I was a dickhead anyway and I've had other guys walk in on me changing after swimming and shit, so they probably on some level. I was proud of mine, nobody else was going to actually going to pull out theirs in front of other girls, especially when I was certain I would win, but I was practically begging for an excuse to anyway
>>
>>732213879
Holy fuck what a post. Wanna show us? Maybe come to the soft/hard thread if you want, away from these squares. You can rate me too if you want. Im the second set that's there
>>
>did 15 xanax's
>knew i was gonna be fucked up
>friend calls me says party wanna go?
>said follow me to park my car hurry just took 15..
>driving sky looks bright deep looking blue just very vivid, sparkling color the sun looked so shiny like a fucking game. everything had a glimmer to it. the sky was so sparkly idk and vivid colors, blue deep blue color and rich sun and everything, had a little sparkle to it. i was like FUCK
if it was nature it sparkled everything ellse had solid outline, defined. i dotn know why. i liked the shape of things
>>
Acid by myself in my house.

For a while my entire existence was focused on keeping my guitar in tune. Then I watched Planet Earth and everything was raised almost like 3d and cell shaded.

Then I watched twilight zone and got freaked the fuck out

Then I sat in the middle of the kitchen with my cat and realized life is just about being happy

Then I finished with some GTA V, ran away from the cops in slow motion low gravity and the music all synced up perfectly.

Definitely incredible
>>
>>732185469
Do you still hear the voices?
>>
File: 1477100981217.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477100981217.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>Be me
>Be 18
>Summer vacation, take trip up to the woods alone
>Just broke up with gf a few weeks prior, still kind of in a bad head space
>Bought acid + mdma
>Had done acid twice before, never tried MDMA
>Plan on having an existential trip in forest - figure myself out before I go to college and shit
>Find a nice campsite and set up sleeping bag right outside my car at my little spot
>Figure I'll take it early next morning and spend the day tripping
>It's kinda cloudy and grey the next day but I'm too anxious to cancel the trip
>For about an hour and a half don't really feel effects of acid, definitely feeling MDMA tho
>Then it hits me
>Sky melts, colors get way sharper
>I hallucinating leaving my body and see my body sitting below me
>Surrounded by blank void
>Really want in that moment to disappear and never return to my body
>Realization snaps me back to my body
>Start crying and my chest gets really heavy
>Realize I hate myself and have no tangible sense of self or belonging with others
>Suddenly the sky lightens up and I start to feel better
>Eventually accept that this lack of a sense of belonging or self is a universal experience
>Vow to work towards feeling better in this life
>Feel genuinely changed

It was definitely intense and rewarding. Wouldn't recommend candy flipping to anyone who hasn't tried either drug before tho. I was really close to completely losing it.
>>
age 23
Depressed.
Friend buys me a ticket to a big rave.
Says he's taking ecstacy and i should try it but he doesn't pressure me.
I chill for an hour, pissed off that I'm at rave listening to a mother fucker press "play"
Grab my friend and said give me it.
It's only half.
Take it dry, no second thoughts.

This past November I almost killed myself so needless to say, I was in a bad place.
This was in January.
When that pill hit and actually showed me what it felt like to be happy.
I almost cried.
>>
>bf made cookies n cream weed cookies
>fucked up the measurements so way too much canna butter
>eat one expecting an instant high
>disappointed
>friend is downing them so I try to match
>10 cookies later I decide they're a dud
>time goes by
>it hits us
>horrible nausea so bad remembering it makes me want to vomit
>plastered to the floor which now feels like an ocean
>waves of carpet are knocking me around
>bf passed out
>friend and I trying to reach for one another
>feels like he's 1000 miles away
>suddenly am being dragged into the bathroom by an invisible force
>screaming for help
>friend is trying to stand but keeps falling back down
>the invisible demon is yanking my goddamn arm off as I cling to the wall
>friend manages to get to his feet and grab my arm
>tug-of-war ensues
>we fall on the floor and crawl back to cough and bf
>grab one another's shirts and so we don't get dragged away again
>sleep for 16 hours

I miss you Jordan :(
>>
two bags of heroin cooked nice medium rare on the spoon throw in three rocks of crack while its still warm sprinkle in some citric acid/Vit C draw up and bang it in your veins TOPS ANYTHING TRUST ME
>>
Alone on meth for around 5 days, no sleep.
Saw a red headed girl standing by a lamp, staring at me. Eventually I realized several people were in the room. They were fucking with me. Changing shapes and laughing at me.
Then I realized I had crossed the line and life would never be the same again.
Amphetamine psychosis.
Nothing is real now.
>>
try the speedball royale i suggested that will feel real
>>
Never smoked weed or done any drugs except these two.

Tried to make poppy seed tea, and it actually worked. Can't even imagine what shooting heroin would feel like.

Ate a bunch of morning glory seeds, and it actually worked, but made me throw up a little. The effect was weird.
>>
>>732216242
I had a pretty similar experience with edibles. But i had a bunch of alcohol and ended up in the hospital. "Why dont i feel anything" and ate more.. I dont even smoke or do drugs. I thought i died and went to purgatory
>>
shooting heroin is nice but its better mixed with crack/speed/coke imo
>>
File: slash-748182-468x323.jpg (36KB, 468x323px) Image search: [Google]
slash-748182-468x323.jpg
36KB, 468x323px
>>732216586
Speedballing is apparently pretty fun...
...Until you're arrested for running around a golf resort naked and bloody while taking people hostage to protect you from the shadow creatures trying to get you
Pic realated
>>
>be me 17
>taking MDMA for the 3rd time with a close friend
>feeling fantastic
>we decide to walk to the servo to get smokes
>get in the servo some chick starts robbing the place because they won't lend her smokes until she has mony
>cut to she is kicking everything goes over the counter and start smoking in the store
>locked in there and we have to wait until the police come
>they get there she get arrested and the police take our details
>we start walking back and hear music
>assume its a party
>walk towards it
>get there and it is a Christian youth group
>we walk in see some fags we know and sit in on the music
>service finishes and we all go outside and have free sausages with the christans and head to the beach
>count?
>>
>>732216561
Im too paranoid to ever try edibles again after that. We were also drinking but not nearly as much as I imagine you did.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.