[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I deserve it?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 21

File: 1492009331627.jpg (438KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492009331627.jpg
438KB, 1200x800px
Did I deserve it?
>>
>>732117409
Yes.
Before he threw the election for Trump with his fake HRC emails need opened again bullshit.
>>
>>732117409
he should be shot for treason
>>
File: IMG_1537.png (184KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1537.png
184KB, 500x281px
>>732117409
MEET THE NEW BOSS
SAME AS THE OLD BOSS
>>
>>732117617
When you are so blue pilled you dont even know that the whole Benghazi thing happened as a cover up gone wrong because the ppl who were there with the knowledge of the arms deals with the enemies of the ppl of america got out
>>
>>732117765
you seem black pilled enough for this read
https://archive.org/stream/October1940PledgeToJewsOfNewWorldOrder/AJewExposesTheJewishConspiracyByHenryH.Klein-12_djvu.txt

Then again you might kys. here watch this https://youtu.be/_B4Z1PB97KY
>>
>>732117666
Trips of truth
>>
>>732117666
holy frijoles that's gold
>>
>>732117805
when you are such a republican shill you don't realise that the $80 million dollars the republicans spent of the whole benghazi trolling shit tier smear campaign (tax payer money that is) was just a smear campaign to try to damage Hillary.
>>
Comey is a just another media cover-up, the other day Sally Yates, yesterday a court in Virginia subpoenaed business affiliates of Flynn.. He knows just when to tweet or fire someone as a distraction. Pretty much right out of the authoritative handbook. It really it explains his obsession with fake news, he knew this was coming for awhile.

Trump fired Flynn for lying to Pence, not for talking to Russians. This is because there are more people in his campaign who did the same thing. Trump has said from the beginning he thinks Flynn did nothing wrong
>>
>>732119281
Yet Comney himself confirmed there is not a single shred of evidence there was colution? Interesting take there.
>>
Anyone else getting Watergate cover-up vibes from this?

Starting to feel like Trump might go the way of Nixon.
>>
File: IMG_1532.jpg (36KB, 425x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1532.jpg
36KB, 425x265px
>>732118478
>>
Before: Crooked Hillary, LIES LOCK HER UP
Now: You're fired for Hillary Lock Her Up

NOT THE CURRENT INVESTIGATIONS
enter the SpiceMan

Well, see...the..NO...NO....What it was was...
>>
What I don't get is he is fired for not handling hillary, Isn't that indication that she needs to be locked up?
>>
>>732120085
This was to draw attention away from their investigation into Trump. Any calls for a new investigation into Hillary is purely to draw the media off of anything to do with Trump's links to Russia.
>>
>>732120170
Anyone who's retarded enough to believe the "Trump scheming with Russia to destroy democracy" meme deserves to be euthanized. I don't even like Trump that much, but can recognize this is all an embarrassing attempt to sew distrust an delegitimize his presidency.
>>
>>732120551
No scheme, I don't think it's malicious. I think members of Trumps team have been influenced by Russia through funding (which is well documented) and that's leeching into certian aspects of his presidency.

Whatever the case, we'll never know now that the man being investigated for such allegations has essentially ordered that it stops being looked into. If you're fine with that, you're probably beyond help. Surely you'd want the investigation to be held if he's done nothing wrong?
>>
Damn right he did.. He could have stopped dozens of terrorist attacks, but didnt because it would be "raiscist".. Plus he admitted that hillary mishandled classified information (a felony) and said he is not going to prosecute.. And plus lying about trump and the russians... They have claimed to have the evidence for almost a year now.. And we are still waiting for it..
>>
>>732119464
Source on that?

Comey just a few days ago: the FBI is investigating Russia/Trump
>>
>>732118827
Best $80m dollars ever spent.
>>
>>732121107
What i learned on /b/ today:

Investigation = Evidence of collusion.
>>
File: trump family reunion.jpg (206KB, 1221x1024px) Image search: [Google]
trump family reunion.jpg
206KB, 1221x1024px
>>732121245
Money that should have went to sterilize every trump voter.
>>
File: trump fool.jpg (83KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
trump fool.jpg
83KB, 650x650px
>>732121386
let us know when you realize YOU are the sheep
>>
>>732117409
Yes, he overstepped his boundaries and went outside FBI procedure
>>
>>732117409
ITT: Trump supporters trying to make leftists not seem like hypocrites.
>>
File: chuck-palahniuk-459511.jpg (93KB, 640x948px) Image search: [Google]
chuck-palahniuk-459511.jpg
93KB, 640x948px
My views are pic related
>>
This shill bait is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>732119464
No he didn't. Youre thinking of clapper who testified earlier this week that he was not involved in the investigation and learned that the counterintelligence investigation existed comeys march testimony. Basically his earlier statement that he knew of no evidence of collusion means nothing because he wasnt at all involved.
>>
>>732123060
Yet Trump has Clappers earlier statement about 'no knowledge of collusion' as a background on his twitter page...deceptive prick that he is
>>
>>732122540
ITT: A lone leftcuck that'll no doubt mention "muh russia" yet again at some point because the left has absolutely nothing
>>
>>732117409
Doesn't matter at this point. All trump did was damage his image yet again by saying one thing and doing another
>>
>>732119552

Oh yeah. Thursday Afternoon Massacre
>>
>>732124489

derp. Tuesday Afternoon ...
>>
>>732120737
>well documented
>no source
Kek, you trolls dont even try anymore
>>
>>732122879

your views are stolen from a Low T cuck hack, who stole them from Vonnegut, who stole them from Huxley, who stole them from Zamyatin. You are common, you are derivative, you are boring, you are average. You should kill yourself.
>>
>>732117409
It's pretty simple. Jeff Sessions finally got an Asst. AG the end of Apr. After being on the job for a couple of weeks, he recommended to his boss that comb me needed to go. So Sessions recommended to his boss, that he be fired.
>>
>>732121570
Lol you think you are intelligent but really you are the dipshit who voted for a career criminal who spent her whole life screwing the taxpayers. Hurrdurr ur so edgy bro
>>
>>732125356
Insiders and outsiders, I guess he likes the insiders. They're not for me.
>>
>>732117409
I think Trump did the right thing

If I was being investigated for treason I would also fire the guy leading the investigation

One of the many perks of being a president I say
>>
>>732125624
Please refer to:>>732125125
>>
>>732125356
>her
Trump is a boy, silly.
>>
>>732125356
>who spent her whole life screwing the taxpayers.

You mean his. Also Trump was well well within his rights to avoid paying income tax. It's not his fault that his casions went bankrupt
>>
>>732125855
Yes he is, unlike the Cunt you voted for.
>>
>>732126126
>casions
I hope your casions go belly up.
>>
>>732125125
Is Rosenstein yet another jew? If so, they really are gaining traction in the white house aren't they?
>>
>>732117409
Trump is the most stupid POTUS of all time. He'll soon be history, just like Nixon.
>>
>>732117409
yea, people on both sides hated and didnt trust him..
>>
>>732126278
Yeah, and Trump hates Jews.
>>
>>732126303
The people who say this have no idea what kinda presidency Nixon had. Try and get your knowledge of presidents from places other than the Simpsons and American dad
>>
>>732126303
Na that title belongs to obummer. He hired flynn first lol.
>>
>>732126364
Yeah, clearly. :^)
>>
>>732126364
Na but you do though
>>
>>732126303
Nice english! I'm sure you'll be here a long time, just like Nixon.
>>
>>732126488
I am a Jew
>>
>>732117409
maybe the bigger question we should be asking is if it's really a bad thing that Putin and Russia are interested in helping the US government get back on track as a partner who steers the future of the world again.

under the Obama "administration" we watched america get re-fashioned into a limpwristed sanctuary for terrorists, immigrants and celebrating degeneracy. Maybe some outside support from a strong nation is what we need. Maybe we really DO need Putin.
>>
>>732120551
>Trump

Putin is not trying to control yet. Trump's financing through Russian oligarchs would probably be revealed with financial disclosures.

There's a reason DJT can't get loans in the US.
>>
>>732126410
I get my knowledge of presidents from my brother-in-law and his family who are native New Yorkers, plus independent European media - no Fox News and such shit.
>>
>>732126701
>help
The sad thing is: This could very much be a real person and not a troll.
>>
>>732126751
so jews and E.U shills. gotcha
>>
>>732126701

Putin is not interested in helping the West. He's former KGB and more interested in keeping his country poor while the Russian rich stay in complete control of all narratives.
>>
>>732126856
the sad thing is. this person's another fucking shill.
>>
>>732126886
No Jews but Italian Americans.
>>
>>732126920
retard confirmed
>>
>>732127009
wops are in some ways even worse. protecting pedos within the catholic church
>>
>>732126751
Well then, your head should be about 180 degrees from correct.
>>
Trump is no more corrupt than Nixon or Harding, but he's way worse at keeping it covered up. That's what happens when you come from business to government. He can't control everything like he could in the private sector.
>>
>>732126364
... I don't think he does. Isn't his misstress and her husband Kushner jews?
>>
>>732117409

No.

Trump isn't aware of the old saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
>>
>>732126701
I get so sick of people going on and on about terrorism in the US. It's a nearly non-existent problem.
>>
>>732127351
tell that to your dead fairy friends in florida. or the dead runners at the boston marathon. or the dead cops in texas. or all 2,000+ dead people in the world trade center attack.

nearly non-existent my ass. you're pathetic.
>>
>>732126701
Putin has in repeated occasions stated his aim of rejuvenating russia's sphere of influence over her former soviet territories, as well as reversing the humilation he feels that the US inflicted on russia during and after the cold war.

He has no interest in helping the US, and Russia does not gain anything from strengthening her main geopolitical rival.

Saying that, russia does have plenty to gain from installing a weak willed amateur as president, in an attempt to lift the economic sanctions the former adminsitration placed upon her.

One of my friends is the son of a very senior russian official. Trust me when I say that Russia is not preparing to become America's fuckbuddy at any time in the near future.
>>
>>732127517
One really good attack in 2001. The rest are retards with guns who would have done something like that anyway. The guy in Orlando didn't even understand what ISIS was. He was just a fag ashamed of being a fag.

More people are killed by goddamn trees than terrorists.
>>
>>732119552
I'm sure they 100% want him to
Nixon got us out of Vietnam, brought the country much closer to peace with the Soviet Union, and then they made sure the mere discussion of a cover-up, He never followed through with it, but the mere discussion of it, they made sure it tarnished his presidency forever
I'm sure they want to do the same to Trump before he can approach a fraction of Nixon's accomplishments

Worth mentioning that the Obama administration was never looked into for Operation Fast and Furious, or how they immediately discussed a cover-up the second they learned of the Benghazi attack. Or how he abused his powers and used falsified server logs to get a FISA warrant on Trump to put him on surveillance before election day. Nope no one really cares about a presidency that was 50x worse than Nixon's because it was a black and blue president, not a white and red one.
>>
>>732127538
This is obvious to anyone who plays attention.
>>
File: meme9543990150.jpg (48KB, 470x259px) Image search: [Google]
meme9543990150.jpg
48KB, 470x259px
>>
>>732127517
Not the same anon, but you have to keep things in proportion. Yeah, Islamic terrorism exists in America, but it isn't an existential threat. The police kill way more people than terrorists. And random White mass shooters are way more common than Muslim shooters. The problem of Islamic terrorism certainly doesn't justify things like the patriot Act.
>>
>>732127272
Yes, they're members of the tribe. I guess sarcasm doesn't translate very well in this format. Perhaps if read read what it was in reference to it will make more sense.
>>
>>732127664
Fast and furious was investigated like crazy. Benghazi was investigated more than 9/11 and the Republican committee issued findings that nothing could have been reasonably expected to prevent it.

Quit reading right wing blogs for tards.
>>
>>732127645
>More people are killed by goddamn trees than terrorists
If trees are outlawed, only outlaws will have trees.
>>
>>732127538
Since the end of the cold war Russia has become the most successful nation in all of asia. Maybe Trump is just watching him closely as a role model? Woudln't be a bad one to copy.

But let's pretend you're right. Lets pretend that Trump really is just a puppet figure somehow manipulated to being president of the USA. Would it really be that bad to have Putin as president? Maybe it's time we just become an extension of Russia if thats what it takes to make the governing of our country something dependable and strong again.
>>
>>732127754
Police kill criminals. Terrorists kill civilians. Your "proportions" are fucked.
>>
>>732127845
quit reading fake news
>>
>>732127845
>Quit reading left wing blogs for tards
There, I fixed it for you and gave you good advice at the same time.
>>
>>732127920
I think you meant China

But the fact of the matter is that both Russian and China have achieved more or less inevitable gains in their economies and standard of living because of their adoption of free markets. China has done much much better, Russia has floundered the past few years because sanctions and because their economy is driven almost entirely by oil which has been in the shitter.

Cambodia too has had a tremendous resurgence since Pol Pot decimated the country. They now actually have some paved roads outside of the capital for example. Doesnt exactly mean that they have some great formula we should be emulating.
>>
>>732126751
>When you're deluded enough to think listening to European media makes you smarter and more informed

>You're the left-wing version on an Alex Jones fan.
>>
>>732128266
well i dont see any better alternatives presenting themselves.
>>
>>732128347
Dont kid yourself about Russia. Its a horribly oppresive state that is only getting worse. According to many folks who study Russia and/or history, Russia is an early stage fascist state in the literal sense of the word.
>>
>>732127845
They found from the F&F investigation that they indeed illegally sold arms to cartels that killed innocents and not one person was punished, indicted, or even fired.

Nothing except not completely ignoring 650 requests for reinforcements because the consulate was underdefended. And I wasn't even talking necessarily about preventing it, although it certainly could have been done, I was talking about how they convened immediately to discuss a cover-up of the attack's nature and no one cares. But yea go ahead and reduce public information to "right wing blogs for tards" to infer no one should pay attention to it.
>>
>>732117805
Lol, this is the dumbest theory I've read all day
>>
>>732117409
Comey was on the brink of exposing Trump's ties to Putin. Literally just days away from a congressional hearing. How fucking convenient. Does Trump really think that firing Comey will make this just go away? Doesn't he realize that the evidence is overwhelming and that more people than just Comey have access to it?

What a fucking idiot. This is Nixon all over again.
>>
>>732119552
You guys and your freshly transitioned pussies get so wet thinking of Trump getting impeached are hilarious. He's been under investigation since early 2015 and they still can't find anything.
>>
>>732127920
>Since the end of the cold war Russia has become the most successful nation in all of asia.

Cough cough China cough

Haha but seriously, were you not alive during the glorious soviet days my friend? Did you not watch TV? We were the most successful country in the world during the cold war. Our production was way higher than the capitalist dogs, our economy was the strongest, our armies the mighties. RT can't even get basic propaganda right these days.

>Maybe Trump is just watching him closely as a role model?

As far as dictators go, Putin is a fine man to emulate. Handsome, funny, great big cock. But I do not think it's what americans want in a president, otherwise Obama would not have been so unpopular would he. Putin would not approve for the first (or the 2nd) amendment though. But putin has RT, Trump has Fox and friends. Yeah, I think the orange clown might try to emulate Putin a bit too much.

>But let's pretend you're right.
No pretence neccesarily my friend but go on

>Lets pretend that Trump really is just a puppet figure somehow manipulated to being president of the USA.

I think Puppet is an apt analogy; A puppet who does not see the strings yet believes himself to be supremely powerful because he is not very clever.

>Would it really be that bad to have Putin as president?

Its great having Putin as president. If you are rich and do not critizise Putin. Haha, and you are not gay of course, cos then you get the shit kicked in you fucking pederast. But if you are critical of putin? Well lets not hope you are influential, or else you will have shit kicked in as well. Or maybe you die. Either way, noone will miss you, cos noone critizises Putin and if you critizise Putin you are noone and noone disappears and noone will miss you, if you follow me? Best bet, just say Putin is funny and handsome and has a big cock and there will be no problem for you.

>Maybe it's time we just become an extension of Russia...

Haha you are one funny troll
>>
>>732127000
love when republicunts throw around the shill shit when there were literally paid Russians flooding the web with anti Hillary stuff. I really don't give that much of a fuck just makes me chuckle.
>>
>>732128958
that about sums it up. biggest coverup since the nixon years. trump is done!
>>
>>732128446
It's not horribly oppressive yet but in a decade it probably will be. Putin is a despot and he's going to fuck Russia until there's no life left but that's not to say we can't have a friendship of utility with Russia. No one's saying we have to blow each other every Sunday, but if we can get some use out of Russia why wouldn't we?>>732128532
>>
>>732129283
I golf Sundays, Friday's way better for me.
>>
File: 1412529566595.gif (2MB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1412529566595.gif
2MB, 250x220px
>>732117805
>>
>>732129207
Citation needed
>>
File: tinfoil nigga.jpg (110KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil nigga.jpg
110KB, 400x331px
>>732117805
>>
>>732129393
http://www.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russian-trolls-hilary-clinton-fake-news-election-democrat-mark-warner-intelligence-committee-a7657641.html

and many others
>>
>>732129283
Dissenters in journalism and politics end up dead or in jail. Its cool tho. No oppression. Move along
>>
File: Putin - Trumpkin.jpg (56KB, 485x673px) Image search: [Google]
Putin - Trumpkin.jpg
56KB, 485x673px
>>732117409
Director Comey was just about to reveal the evidence found about Trump and Putin, and recommend and indictment. I have this from insider info.
>>
>>732129468
>and many others
trumpkins only get their news from fox and breitbart, so they miss the most common everyday stories that everyone else knows about.
>>
Did any of you non binary cunts read any of the Wikileaks? They were doing to start this Russia shit for whoever got the nomination
>>
>>732129551
You live inside Comey's ass?
You fucking shit.
>>
>>732129468
All of that came from the mouth of Mark Warner, and where is his evidence?
>>
>>732129639
>Wikileaks

Wikileaks has been largely discredited, and has gone majorly downhill since 2015.
>>
>>732129393
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/03/31/paid-russians-spread-anti-clinton-fake-news/22020336/

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/russian-propaganda-effort-behind-flood-fake-news-preceded-election/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russian-trolls-hilary-clinton-fake-news-election-democrat-mark-warner-intelligence-committee-a7657641.html
>>
Once again, every American is going to believe what they want to believe an no citation or evidence is ever going to change their minds.

We're living in a post truth world now. get over it.
>>
>>732129720
How convenient. So wikileaks were legit when they were exposing Bush but when they starting exposing Hillary and the DNC they became discredited
>>
>>732129816
Fuck off. Just because some folks insist on ignoring the truth doesnt mean that truth is dead. If its raining outside, I'll take a rain coat...I dont need to check with the pundits about it
>>
>>732129775
>>732129468
You can post links all day long. Nobody's listening. And the peeps you're responding to, will post the same shit tomorrow, and the next day, and the next, and the next.
>>
>>732129855
Seriously, it is widely known that Assange was getting info from the Russians, which much of it was questionable at best as to its accuracy. Many of the emails have been disputed, and were found to be edited versions of the originals. They were edited as part of a Russian misinformation campaign to make things sound bad that were otherwise boring.
>>
>>732129547
I never said it was all cool and I never said it wasn't oppressive. Horribly oppressive is like China or Iran, Russia isn't there yet but it is getting there. It's not all cool but as long as the leader can be somewhat reasoned with, there is a chance for a relationship of utility.
>>
File: 1350326054-0.jpg (16KB, 273x397px) Image search: [Google]
1350326054-0.jpg
16KB, 273x397px
Am I the only one that's still mad that Trump is just a scumbag?

I'm mean going back to the Eighties.
The guy and his family were the worst kind of people. Even in the "leaded gasoline" Warriors-esque dystopia that was NYC.

I am still befuddled how a Jew York slumlord managed to dupe the entire GOP voter base.
I keep thinking of that Pace salsa commercial
Where the guys scream "New York City!"
But it never seems to happen.

Oh well.
>>
>>732129987
I didn't post the 3 links, just the one. Just FYI you puke eating crap face.
>>
>>732129953
Good luck convincing trolls that it's raining. They'll tell you it's a Chinese hoax just to piss you off.
That's what we've come to. Truth does not mean shit anymore - it's all about pissing each other off now.
>>
>>732130013
>the entire GOP voter base
>entire

>barely won 55% of the base
>entire

pick one
>>
>>732130122
He managed to sway the others in his direction. Enough so for a marginal win of the general election. Even though Hillary got nearly 3 million more votes that he did.
>>
>>732130001
Russia literally just punched Murica (and France) in the balls of our democracies. Its not the time to be making all nice nice. We should be attacking his political machinery in retaliation. Exposing the curroption of his oligarchy ahead of their elections should be among our top foriegn policy priorities. We cant let this shit happen again
>>
>>732130199
* "elections"
not elections
>>
>>732130013
Most peeps are past Trump now. He was just a means to an end and his purpose was fulfilled on Jan 20. Now it's just trollin for the lulz. Nobody is going to change their minds, anon. The world will go to hell and nobody will care except for the butthurt they elicited.
>>
>>732129992
>widely known
How do we know? Citation pls
>>
>>732129680
He and GOP Sen Richard Burr are the ranking and chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, which means almost any substantial evidence they get is immediately classified, and all they can give after clearing with relevant agencies is a vague summary.

Warner and Burr appeared jointly to give the statement on Russian interference via hired trolls, fake news writers, and botnets and to answer questions.
>>
>>732130263
>asking for citations going back more than a year
kek, because the internet never forgets, right?

Find me a link to the original exit strategy from Iraq, anon.
>>
>>732129992
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you I don't know anything really LOL I just remember from one of the first batches of emails them talking about starting up a Russian Scandal for Ted Cruz.
>>
>>732130001
This is the issue, Putin is notoriously difficult to treat with. Almost every european leader has at some point in their political career tried to make a deal with Putin, only for him to fuck them over down the line. This is why people are wary of him, and he is hugely unpopular in political circles.

Here, have a nice article to read:

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-01-06/to-deal-with-putin-first-know-his-goals
>>
>>732117409
I have a very flawed theory that he just tried so hard to be non-partisan that he ended up fucking everybody over
>>
>>732121245
80 million to find nothing. Hope you aren't a conservative
>>
>>732130542
I would agree that his partisan interferance scared the shit out of him. Ever since, he had been back pedaling in the hopes of keeping his job. But now we know what back pedaling gets you. He should have stayed loyal to Trump. In for a penny, in for a pound.
>>
>>732130624
Conservatives love spending money on worthless investigations. Benghazi went how many years to find nothing over and over again?
>>
>>732130199
France? So Russia wanted Macron to win there and Trump to win here? That makes no sense

Is there really an evidence that Russia even influenced the end result of the elections? Where is the evidence that Russia gave wikileaks info or that they hacked the DNC or Podesta's email? Before you push to retaliate and interfere Russia's election how do we really know they interfered in ours?
>>
>>732130054
What? a message can't be meant for more than two eyes?

Quick, everyone else quit reading this post. It's only for anon.
>wait, everyone's anon....
>>
>>732130769
Definitely helped build up the anti-Hillary sentiment and sustained it for years. Money well spent to those faggots.
>>
>>732130817
No you idiot they wanted Le Pen do you even news bro?
>>
>>732130817
CIA and NSA both confirmed the hacks came from Russia. Specifically, from computers associated with Russian Intelligence.
>>
>>732130817

>Is there really an evidence that Russia even influenced the end result of the elections? Where is the evidence that Russia gave wikileaks info or that they hacked the DNC or Podesta's email? Before you push to retaliate and interfere Russia's election how do we really know they interfered in ours?

For evidence, ask the guy leading the FBI investigation into the matter....
oh, wait.

Never mind.
>>
>>732130292
What is their evidence?
>>
>>732129855
Yup. With the second time WL started seriously struggling financially, especially after it was revealed one of their top guys was also a top guy for Belarus, the group had to find outside financing options, since relatively few hippies wanted to get bitcoin accounts just to give micro-donations.

WL was able to find places willing to handle financial transactions in Cuba, Russia, Ecuador, etc. And while there is testimony from old members that Russian go-betweens were helping to fund WL in exchange for good faith implied in burying certain Russian leaks, when Assange's rape case popped up, his legal fees would make the WL donation model, as it was, completely untenable for his lifestyle.

Thus a couple things happened: shelter in the Educador embassy (Ecuador's prez is a primary ally of Cuba and Putin), a primetime show on Russia Today (where he gets salary and WL gets some funding, in addition to Russian "donations" according to CIA leaks), and a genuine sympathy for Russia from Assange, which is part of the reason he was so genuine in convincing Snowden to seek shelter in Russia (the conversations are testified to by Snowden himself).

So yeah, it's worth checking this shit out. There are lots of good profiles and extensive investigative reports out there from Time, Guardian, Independent, BBC, WP, WSJ, NYT, etc.

tldr: once funding dried up, Assange took money from people without checking their creds, and got his dick wet from unconcscious chicks without checking their age, which then required him to find more money, etc etc.
>>
>>732130977
Which is why Dems should never have floated her as their candidate. Practically anyone else would have beaten Trump. All they needed was another moderate Democrat.

Instead, they give us a false choice between crazy uncle Sanders and Hillary - and then they cheat to favor hillary.
>WTF were they thinking?
>>
>>732131281
Which part of
>INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE
and
>ANY INFORMATION THEY GET IS CLASSIFIED
did you not understand?
>>
>>732131512
He'll just use that as his excuse to claim you have nothing.
Just watch.
>>
>>
>>732131399
>There are lots of good profiles and extensive investigative reports out there from Time, Guardian, Independent, BBC, WP, WSJ, NYT, etc.
Every one of which will be discounted out of hand because they're not FOX, or Brietbart.

They're not listening, anon. They will never listen to you, anon.
You can prove your case 100% slam dunk, no doubts whatsoever, and he'll go right back to claiming the same thing tomorrow. and the next day, and the next. I've seen it a million times already. He'll never change because he doesn't want to. And all the facts and truth and proof in the world isn't going to mean a damned thing.
>>
>>732117409
It isn't about anything Comey did, Trump is just trying to cover up his collusion with Russia.
>>
>>732132103
an 0 evidence of this. Try harder liberal snowflake
>>
>>732132212
Trump is the biggest snowflake of all you piece of dog shit. Can you not see this?
>>
>>732132103
Conspiracy theories because you want it to be true
>>
>>732132257
awww go burn down a store or punch someone you dont agree with in the face like all you commie fuck wads do
>>
>>732132103
This. Comey literally had a special briefing scheduled with congress next week. He was about to dump the ugly truth on America, and Trump is simply trying to stop it from happening. Too many people have seen the evidence. It's too late. Trump is done.
>>
He was investigating the President. That should be illegal. Throw Comey in jail.
>>
>>732131431
>Instead, they give us a false choice

They didn't "give" us the choice. Anybody with a reasonable background in government and/or public image can try to get enough petitioners and donors to qualify for the debate stage. That's how you got Lincoln Chaffee and whatshisfaceJimWebb, two former Republicans who were actually pretty good senators but so unlikable in the debates that they each got less than 1% in the post-debate poll. Guess who also ran and qualified? Lawrence Lessig. He didn't debate in the end because nobody (again, these are actual people who go to rallies to see him) liked him enough to give him enough confidence to even go on stage.

The other guy, Martin O'Malley, was actually really well-liked and really popular, but he was overshadowed by the other really well-liked and really popular white guy.

So in the end, how was this a false choice? Would you rather they force someone to run who didn't want to run (Warren) and whom nobody else was going to support to run (Dodd, Kucinich)
>>
>>732132212
Isn't it weird that the President drew attention to the Russia investigation in the firing letter, and no mention of anything else komrade?
>>
File: 1494209909476.jpg (14KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
1494209909476.jpg
14KB, 324x451px
>>732117409
Yes he shouldn't have tried to being politics into the DOJ. He played too fast and loose with evidence and shouldve kept it classified until he had everything. But unfortunately the timing is garbage and now it looks suspicious. I'm a Democrat and I don't think there is collusion or if there was all evidence is too skewed to be relevant. I think it's a Democrat shit storm to worsen public opinion. But hey both parties have done this.
>>
Getting clearer why this went down so fast...Comey was getting permission to expand the Trump-Russia investigation. Shcking that he would be fired

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/10/us/politics/comey-russia-investigation-fbi.html
>>
File: taken today.jpg (98KB, 1069x743px) Image search: [Google]
taken today.jpg
98KB, 1069x743px
>>732132103
what collusion? Trump has never met any russian diplomat that Penn or Sessions might have met and then lied about meeting.
>>
>>732125087
so pretty much Zamyatin doesn't have to kill himself until we discover who he "stole" his ideas from

also, anon himself is a derivative, loser fucktard on /b/ who should kill himself too
>>
This is the saturday night massacre all over again!
>>
>>732131770
No dem in Congress (especially not Schumer or Reid) ever said *Trump* should fire Comey, especially once they became privy to the knowledge (likely in the summer, but they couldn't say anything about it) that the Trump campaign was under investigation by the FBI.

They likewise never said Obama should fire Comey *during* Hillary's open investigation, or that Hillary, should she have been elected, should fire Comey if she or her current or former staff were still under investigation. What they *did* call for was for Comey to resign on Nov 2, after he said the investigation of Hillary's emails vis a vis Weiner was once again closed, and some indeed suggested Obama fire him at that point.

(They also loudly called for his resignation on Dec 10 after it was revealed he did not disclose similar revelations about administrative discrepancies regarding the Trump campaign around the same time, and staged a walk-out of his Congressional hearing.)

tldr: your image is bullshit -- at no time did the dems ever call for the firing or resignation of Comey *during* an investigation.
>>
>>732133213
Penn? Who the fuck is Penn? I meant of course Flynn. This is what I get for drunk texting and driving
>>
>>732121570
get sterilized yourself you fuckface so whoever that sjw cunt that lets you fuck her doesn't have to murder/abort the baby
>>
>>732125497
wtf are you even saying?
>>
>>732129159
This is fucking amazing. Mind if I copypasta for future politics threads in more reasonable boards?
>>
>>732133426
you sure showed that guy what's what cletus!
and you did it within one and a half hours of the original comment! Quick and concise; just the way your sister likes it eh?
>>
>>732133526
yeah go nuts

its always nice to pop into a future thread and see ones words being regurfitated for comedic effect
>>
>>732130817
>Russia wanted Macron to win there and Trump to win here? That makes no sense

We (the public especially) likely won't know if their end goal was anything but just to sow uncertainty and distaste in Western democracy (as previously established in 2015 intel from interviews with ex-intel analysts) for sure for several weeks, but since Putin has been finding out that Trump is significantly less predictable of a sociopath than he thought, he may prefer stable devils he knows versus cooperative-ish-devils he doesn't.
>>
>>732126126
i loved that sideshow during the election: "When are you gonna release dem tax returns Trump????"

Then they go on to say he "avoided paying income tax for X number of years."

Did he do anything illegal??? no

Did he pay what he was required to pay? yes

Is it illegal that he didn't pay more that he was required to pay? no

Do YOU ever pay more than you're required to pay in taxes? no (and you'd be fucking stupid if you did)

Do YOU have a "moral obligation" to give the gov't more of your wealth than required by law? no
>>
>>732126208
>oooo that guy can spell casino, i better adopt all of his opinions because they're probably better than my own
>>
>>732130817
Actually Putin wanted LePenn to win, but the French security counsel was able to overt the voting center hacks, since they knew what Putin did to the US election.
>>
>>732126364
he's an israel-firster
>>
>>732134119

Everyone in the government is Isreal Firster
>>
>>732134042
lol @ believing this "last minute putin hacking france elections" dogshit

they announced it was a russian hack the day it happened

they're goddamn fast at finding out (given that it's impossible to find out who hacked whom)
>>
>>732133691
it would be a logical fallacy to conclude that i'm wrong based on how "late" i posted (assuming there's some magical time that is best)

abortion is murder, and nothing you said in your post matters at all

bye
>>
>>732133339
>Penn? Who the fuck is Penn? This is what I get for drunk texting

Then you Teller to stop botherin' you!
>>
>>732133078
>according to three officials

btw, the thing you all need to understand about professional-tier investigative journalism is that 95% of the game is getting and cultivating trusting relationships with people high up and in the know.

So when the NYT hires a reporter, they basically apprentice as a wingman and hobnobber in government circles for a while -- they might stake out the bar where a top aide to the governor visits just to get to know them. Older reporters have done this and know virtually everyone, but essential to getting inside info this was is 1: keeping confidentiality at all costs (and having a reputation for doing so -- a few weeks of jail time can always help) and 2: having multiple sources to verify against each other that you know are not on the same grapevine. The latter allows you to get verification and avoid the danger of "planted" stories. The fact that the NYT is victim to at most one plant per year (which always gets cleared up and corrected within a week when another source contradicts it; it's more so the administration can find leakers or delay a single news item for a couple days) is testament to how good they are at doing this.

So don't diss anonymous sources from major newspapers.
>>
>>732133902
haha exactly

i mean, the fact that he is not paying tax is not even the reason why he won't release the tax returns; He just does not want the people to see how many much money has been forced to borrow from russian banks & oligarchs these last 10 years.

People see Trump as an idiot, but I think it was genius for him to imply that he did not pay income tax during the debates. This simple trick made the discussion about whether or not him exploiting a tax loophole was morally right, not whether or not the money he had been receiving from russia should have any bearing on his run for president, especially as his campaign is being investigated by the FBI for colluding with the russians. Fucking genius I say.

Trump was right to fire Comey. I hope the next guy they get in has the temerity not to rock the boat or start putting his nose where it don't belong.

Trump is doing a fine job. Any threat to the job he is doing must be met with swift and brutal repression. I am surprised he even let Comey's investigation go so far as to start ordering subpoenas as he did. Hopefully they nipped this one in the bud, so to speak. I see no reason why anyone would ever find the president firing the guy investigating the president for treason suspicious in any way shape or form.
>>
>>732134688
it's not murder if the mother eats the featus afterwards, as then it's just a part of her body again
>>
>>732121107
>Go to youtube and watch him talking to Congress yourself
Lazy fucking bums
>>
File: 1477758125141.jpg (175KB, 687x585px) Image search: [Google]
1477758125141.jpg
175KB, 687x585px
>>732135229
>We haven't seen his tax returns
>Therefore Russian collusion
lol
>>
>>732133902

Every year Senator Bob takes trips to Thailand and fucks 13-yr-olds on their birthday, right when they hit age of consent, by charming them with promises of taking them back to America and showering them with jewelry.

Did he do anything illegal??? no

Do YOU ever tell the entire voting public about your weird sexual habits? no

Do YOU have a "moral obligation" to not have sex? no
The dollar amount of how much money he paid in taxes was not the point of concern and you know it. For example, the fact that he didn't pay income tax for X years could mean that he has multiple Cayman Island accounts (then how can you trust him to "drain the swamp" or "cut tax loopholes") or, as it turned out, marked a single one-billion-dollar loss ("How? Why? Does that still make you a 'great businessman'?"). This is kinda important when you're running for fucking President.
>>
>>732135587
hahaha exactly.

Well, the fact that Trump receives money from russian partnerships is no secre. Hell, even his son confirmed this.

We just do not know how much money. And it won't do us any good to know from where the money is coming from, because it might look wierd when your campaign team is being investigated for collusion to have large deposits of rupels showing up in your tax returns

It's better to turn the debate into "Trump uses tax loophole to avoid paying income tax" because no matte rhow much you can critizise a man for the hypocrisy of slashing welfare for the poorest whilst giving tax cuts to the richest and still not even paying tax themselves, you cannot prove it to be illegal. Thats why I said it was a fucking smart move for Trump to admit on national TV that he didn't pay federal income tax.

"It makes me smart" indeed.
>>
>>732135416
>it's not murder if the mother eats the featus afterwards, as then it's just a part of her body again

Careful with those edges, man. You're going to put somebody's eye out.
>>
File: 43253231.gif (1MB, 223x176px) Image search: [Google]
43253231.gif
1MB, 223x176px
>>732136138
With all the leaks, and not a single document corroborating your accusations.

Really makes me think kohai.
>>
>>732136827
Wait, so do you want the documents that show that a Russian oligarch bought and sold some Trump luxury property in the US? It's small beans except DT blatantly denied any dealings with any Russians, in the US or elsewhere (harder to track shit outside the US, but business deals in West Asia all need to be reviewed by security agencies, hence need for complete disclosure and divestment), and then DT doubled-down on his assertion that he didn't know any Russians.

Now you might grant DT says exaggerated shit and then doubles down when criticized -- that's just his schtick. Fine. But you asked for documentation, and the fact is that amidst all the documented info regarding relationships in the Trump campaign and admin to the highest authorities in Russia, you have a 100% documented multimillion-dollar "deal" between Trump and a Russian oligarch that Trump omitted and then lied about.

And all the dems want is a fucking independent investigator -- especially now that Comey's gone.
>>
File: Jackass.jpg (150KB, 475x359px) Image search: [Google]
Jackass.jpg
150KB, 475x359px
>>732137801
>Wait, so do you want the documents about a property being bought and sold?
He has sold few apartments to Chinese, so there must be Trump?China collusion too anon. HOW DID WE MISS THIS?

> the fact is that amidst all the documented info regarding relationships in the Trump campaign and admin to the highest authorities in Russia
Yep, Trump administration called Putins and scheduled meetings and talks, nice connection so far anon.
>>
>>732138487
>missing the entire point

The business dealing don't inherently imply collusion, but the fact that he blatantly lied and won't release the rest of his business dealings implies that there is something in therr that would concern the general public. There is a small chance there is nothing wrong, but if so he would've already released his information instead of hiding behind made-up excuses to not release the information that would clear him of any conflicts of interest/whatever else he is accused of. That's the whole point of the bloody investigation, since it concerns me that I cannot confidently say the leader of my country is acting in the best interests of the nation
>>
>>732138487
>Yep, Trump administration called Putins and scheduled meetings and talks

Yep. Paul Manafort was taking frequent trips to Ukraine well into the end of 2015, where he had a business office with former president Yanukovych, ally of Putin, and almost certainly met with the former. It's not like he met one-on-one with Putin in 2015 -- that kind of thing would be for someone like Flynn -- but he met with the autocrat-next-door whose campaign and staff he previously managed. His office there closed in May 2016 after receiving $12 million. He was fired from Trump's campaign only in June 2016, with Trump defending him the whole time.

So what do you want, a photo-op with Putin to prove collusion?
>>
File: 1437429990646.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437429990646.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>>732139536
Is it illegal for an American citizen to have business interests in Russia anon?

If you were President, wouldn't you want people in your Administration that know Russia?

There are pictures of many American citizens with Russian officials, are they colluding too anon?
>>
>>732140031
Privjet, troll; Spasibo i spokoynoy den'/nochi.
>>
>>732137801
Yep.
>>
>>732140031
When they hold public office and those business interests can be used as levy for dealing with foreign governments it is

Same reason faggots on the right bitched about Hillary being in bed with the Saudis
>>
>>732141780
>Same reason faggots on the right bitched about Hillary being in bed with the Saudis
Was it illegal? The double standard is laughable anon.
>>
>>732141979
>double standard

Well currently one of them holds public office -- the fucking President.

Can we agree that we need an INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATOR?

Congress can hire another one to investigate Hillary again too for all I care. But we need one for the PRESIDENT. If there's a double standard, there's still a standard.
>>
>>732142429
>Well currently one of them is President
You are a fucking moron anon, he is not running the business anymore.

That's how this process works.

>Can we agree that we need an INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATOR?
Depends on what information they have collected so far, we don't know if this is a witch hunt or not anon. If they just want to dig and dig until Trumps 4-8 years are over then no, that would be a complete waste of taxpayer money. If they had legit intel on him it would have been leaked to the public by now.
>>
>>732142767
>he is not running the business anymore.

Ohhhh kayyyy. So welcome to Earth. We are what's known as a "hyoo-mahn"...

Jan 11: reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-finance-idUSKBN14V21I
Feb 4: washingtonpost.com/politics/documents-confirm-trump-still-benefiting-from-his-business/2017/02/04/848fdd5a-eae0-11e6-bf6f-301b6b443624_story.html
Feb 7: cbsnews.com/news/president-trump-still-benefiting-from-businesses-conflict-of-interest/
Apr 24: theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/04/donald-trump-conflicts-of-interests/508382/
>>
>>732143753
>reuters.com
>washingtonpost.com
>cbsnews.com
>theatlantic.com

Did you even read these? I did, it's just a bunch of conjecture.
>>
>>732126126
To be fair he didn't own the casinos when they went bankrupt. They were already sold off but they still kept his name on the sign.
>>
>>732145326
>>732126126

It was not the casinos' individual bankruptcies at a single time connected solely to his name and partial shares that cost him a $100 million+ loss in a single year that allowed him to spend nearly a decade paying zero income tax. It was a string of businesses including his casinos all failing or defaulting under creditors or being prosecuted, all for which he had personal liability due to the nature of his initial loans with the creditors and his agreements to get ownership of the businesses that would later fail.

In other words, he had liability for the businesses both under his direct management and still through creditors under the management that he later sold it off to. If those managers were shit, he had every right to demand and/or sue for change.

tldr: you know nothing. There's a reason he lost 5% of his (Forbes-estimated) fortune in a single year
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.