[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find out if my girlfriend is cheating?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

File: 1492420624964.jpg (427KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492420624964.jpg
427KB, 1280x720px
How do I find out if my girlfriend is cheating?
>>
Confront her about it and see if she cries or gets angry. If she cries, she is cheating and trying to manipulate you.

If she's accusing you of cheating for no reason, that also means she's cheating.
>>
>>732108727
See this is why I have such a hard time trusting. It can go either way based off of a reaction lol
>>
>>732108510
examine her vagina for unknown dicks

if you find any it's an indicator she may be cheating
>>
Next time you're eating her out try and taste the other dudes dock and or cum. Sure fire way to find out.
>>
>>732108839
>>732108925
We're long distance right now anons. Unfortunately none of this will help at the moment.
>>
>>732109140
>Long distance

She's definitely getting dicked by someone else OP
>>
>>732108510
Make a fake facebook account, chad up the profile, send her a message, you wan sum fuk
>>
Check her hymen
>>
>>732108510

Smell her dick.
>>
>>732109179
See I was just thinking that since I've cheated 3 times I am just paranoid she may do it too.
She doesn't know that I did.
>>
>>732109382

smell my dick
>>
>>732108510
install a CCtv camera inside her vagina. That way you can catch any nigger trying to break in
>>
>>732109527

How original, you cuck.
>>
How come long distance , will this change soon?
If so there is help to get past the trust issues
>>
Check to see if the spiral cut ham is still in the fridge. Also any other leftovers.
>>
>>732109787

no i really think you should smell his dick too
>>
>>732108510
She is. Period.
>>
>>732109965

it smells like burnt peroid blood
>>
>>732108510

beat the shit out of her then rape her on the floor
>>
she only with you online bro. irl she doesnt think or know you. its not if she is cheating but for how long she has been doin' it .
>>
did anybody smell that guys dick yet?
>>
>>732109140
You got any pics of your girl? Also any male friends that are good lucking? Get a couple of pics from them make a fake fb or instagram and add her.
Wait some time before you hit on her from the fake account and that's the only way you'll know for sure
>>
If you've been fucking around anyway why does it matter
>>
honestly if she has taken you back and you cheated 3 times do not stress man. if it happens i mean your probably gonna cry like most pussys would. but that's life and bullshit that comes with it.
>>
>>732109864
We planned to move to Michigan but I had to finish college first. Only about 4 months left
>>
>>732110288
I didn't meet her online /b/ro. We were together for about two years before she went to Michigan to live her parents while I finish school
>>
If she's cheating, she will taste different.
>>
>>732111933
She doesn't know I cheated
>>
>>732108510
Check her vag for cock prints.
>>
>>732113394
If you have to ask, she's cheating.
>>
Use A fishtank PH teaster get her when you think she fucked and dip it In her vagoo......

If PH is off the chart she had dick not too long ago...

>mfw I caught 3 chicks this way
>>
Sex everyday, if she is "wet" all the time. You're probably sticking your dick in something someone already cummed in that day.
>>
>>732113368
How long? Im at 2 years ldr myself
>>
>>732113584
This is the most retarded thing Ive read on this website.
>>
>>732113615
We were dating for two years before we started long distance. Been doing ld for about 5 months
>>
>green<
>>
>>732108510
Go down on her every day. Can tell by the smell. Also bonus of making her cum everyday and prolly not cheat on you
>>
>>732109498
>i've cheated 3 times<
stfu, i hoped shes getting dicked
>>
>>732108510
Know the taste of your own semen. Taste after each time you eat a different favorite food.

Know the taste of her pussy during different times of the month, before and after she has showered, or douched.

If you taste unrecognized semen or shower-fresh or douche-fresh pussy after she returns from time away, then you know. She should taste like day old pussy after time away.
>>
>>732109498
if you cheated on her 3 times i hope she is getting fucked in the ass by tyrone and his friends
if you cheated on other girls 3 times you are still a faggot and better not do it to this girl unless shes cucking you
>>
File: 1494362517162.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1494362517162.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>732109498
>since I've cheated 3 times....
Hahaha, she deserves to get slam dunked by someone else
>>
>>732108510
Look in the mirror. Does that make you feel like an ugly piece of shit? If so, she probably thinks the same and if fucking you best friend. Oh wait you don't have any friends. She's probably fucking a coworker
>>
>>732108510
Okay, enough with the taste her pussy bullshit.

Do you have any other indication of her cheating on you aside from knowing how easy it was when you yourself cheated on her? Is she emotionally distant lately?

If you can make the time, you could visit her next weekend or even just suggest a surprise visit and she how she reacts.
>>
>>732114386
*see how she reacts
>>
Does it matter if she cheated? Is that what hinges the relationship? If so then you have a weak foundation and should just break up because you don't care about anything but your own obsessions.
>>
>>732114386
I am going out there next week for a visit and she seems pretty damn excited about it honestly.
>>
>>732114386
When I cheated it was early in our relationship and I didn't take it as seriously I do now. I do regret what I did.
But she has lied to me a few times in the past about insignificant things and has seemed increasingly distant and has been getting pissed or small things all the damn time.
>>
>>732114827
Then I would say you have nothing to worry about.

Best case scenario: she is craving for your dick

Worst case scenario: at some point she did cheat on you, but there was nothing emotional attached to that, making it neither worse nor better than your cheating. I hope you can live with that.
>>
File: IMG_3971.jpg (52KB, 470x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3971.jpg
52KB, 470x566px
>>732108510
Track her movements, put a GPS on her car and Tile on her phone or in her purse. Put a voice activated recorder in her purse so you can have the wonderful experience of hearing her suck no fuck other guys.
>>
>>732114994
hmmm, my gf is getting pissed because of small things every four weeks
>>
>>732115110
Seems like she's on her period every day
>>
If you have to ask, she's cheating
>>
You tell her you cheated. Check reaction
>>
If you suspect it, it's already over.
>>
>>732114994
Some of your problems might be attributed to the long distance relationship, I know they suck. But things will get better if you two have more time for each other.

The lying is strange however, could you elaborate on that?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
Put a tissue over her vagina, if it gets punctured or taken off then she is cheating.
>>
Lie detector test
>>
File: 1476742435416.jpg (44KB, 500x653px) Image search: [Google]
1476742435416.jpg
44KB, 500x653px
>>732116861
>proven innacurate
>>
File: keuschheitsguertel[1].jpg (12KB, 447x319px) Image search: [Google]
keuschheitsguertel[1].jpg
12KB, 447x319px
>>
Don't let yourself get taken over by jealousy or fear. It will fuck up your relationship. Just ask her.. If she denies it, simply believe her. If you dont believe her you might aswell dump her and find someone else
>>
>>732108510
hahahahahaha

wait this nigga srs? let me laugh harder
HAHAHAHAHA

she already cheating bro
>>
Pick related op?
>>
Your life is shit and your posting about your insecurities online to people who don't give a fuck about you. Even if she is cheating or not you my friend are losing
>>
She's not being a complete pain in the ass like a normal girlfriend. If she's happy, she's getting dick on the side.
>>
File: 1494401683726.gif (2MB, 277x342px) Image search: [Google]
1494401683726.gif
2MB, 277x342px
>>732118517
What is your logic here if you don't mind elaborating.
>>
>>732108510
pic related?

ask to barrow her phone to look up something because you don't have yours if she doesn't let you she's hiding something...

Mine did this then I watched her and id ask what are you doing, shed say nothing or who are you texting , oh just a friend...

finally I got in her phone and it was loaded with texts of dick pics...
>>
>>732117195
FINALLY SOMETHING SENSIBLE
/THREAD
THANK YOU
>>
>>732109498
>Mfw cheaters are always paranoid of their partners because of how easy it is
I hope you fucked a nigger loving bitch who caught aids from a nigger.
>>
>>732113498
You realise there can be a lot more reasons for that to happe ?. or did you test them and confronted them about it afterwards ? otherwise it could be uite retarded
>>
>>732114482
Yep found the cuck !
>>
>>732115041
I've been looking for that but it's either fucking expensive or lasts for 2 days max before dying out. not op btw
>>
File: broken.png (1MB, 911x1042px) Image search: [Google]
broken.png
1MB, 911x1042px
>>732108510
you can't.
just "cheat" yourself and you'll see how fucking easy that is.
create a profile, chat up some chicks, or people around you. just stop before anything happens, what i mean is, just see how easily this could happen.
then imagine if she could do the same.

the thing is, she's a woman.
it's insanely easy for women to find a guy to fuck them.
a woman could just appear anywhere, out of 10 guys (if she's normal looking, and not fat) most of them would fuck her. because why not, we're men and we really love to fuck.
just for the fun of it, create a fake fb profile, use random google pics of chicks, and pretend to be a girl. claim you're married, have kids. they don't give a flying fuck, mate.
they spam you, hit on you, there's always lots of guys with cocks as long as a leg, some offer money too.

a couple of my friends showed me what guys text them on fb. it's insane. 2 of them look very hot, they get spam mails like this on a weekly basis.

so just ask yourself, is your gf materialistic? would she be up to something like this?
do you make her feel good in bed?
also, one of the most important things, do you make her happy?
do you clean up your home/room? do you talk to her?
play less games, stop watching movies and shit on your own and try to watch stuff with her together. show interest in her hobbies or activities, no idea what she does.

if you do all that and if you still think she might be cheating you're just an insecure faggot. or, if she really is cheating, she's a nympho, so threat her like one.

have a good day, mate.
>>
>>732117195
this.
tbh nothing else to add to this.
it's hard, but it's just the only thing you could do.
>>
How far away from each other are you?
>>
[email protected]
>>
Who cares if she is. Enjoy fucking sloppy seconds and eating his cum out of her pussy. If you're lucky she'll let you watch her get fucked so you can lick up every last drop out of her freshly fucked pussy
>>
>>732108510
Is she female?

Then she's cheating.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.