[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your controversial opinion, and why?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 36

File: Controversial.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Controversial.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
What's your controversial opinion, and why?
>>
>>732107214
If they let me breed humans for reserch I could let the rats live, but they don't.
>>
since when did we start caring about rat lives #ratlivesmatter?
>>
>>732107214
there's nothing wrong with pedophilia
>>
>>732107469
Some vegans cunts broke into a uni lab and destroyed everything they had on a Parkinson's disease trial on rats, police eventually gave those fucker the rats because letting them out of the cage fucked all the study. In Milan some years ago.
>>
>>732107685
are you fucking serious?
this has to be bait.
>>
>>732107736
>he thinks this website is just like his favorite subreddit where he just gets to scream ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME and win the argument
it's not sweetie
>>
File: images (3).jpg (29KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
29KB, 443x332px
Nationalism is as dangerous an idea as communism and fundamentaliat/literalist religion.
>>
>>732107826
then you explain why you think pedophilia is ok.
>>
>>732107214
pineapple pizza are the best
>>
>>732107965
If you claim something is bad, it's up to you to prove it.
>>
>>732108067
to be fair, pedo fag didn't say why he thinks its ok.
>>
>>732108043
thats it. its over everyone.
>>
File: Sulu smile.jpg (7KB, 158x262px) Image search: [Google]
Sulu smile.jpg
7KB, 158x262px
>>732107373
>for reserc
>>
>>732108098
you didn't explain why it's not ok though, come back when you have something
>>
Getting fucked in the ass and liking it does not make you a cuck.
Also
Traps aren't gay.
>>
>>732107965
not the same guy but, I also think theres nothing wrong with pedophilia(also zoophilia and necrophilia)
I mean the heart wants what the heart wants, theres nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>732108182
alright let me take a crack at it.
-the victims are children, and they are VICTIMS, not just some fleshlight.
-Children cannot consent. (I mean 12 and under when I say children. Though I dont agree with 13-16 either. Especially when the predator is 20+)
-It harms that child for life, which can lead to a whole ordeal of mental problems, possibly making them a future pedophile themselves.
-its honestly disgusting. someone having the thought and urges to fuck a child, rather than someone their own age.
thats just at the top of my head though.
>>
File: 18321745.jpg (49KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
18321745.jpg
49KB, 640x620px
>>732107214

Che did nothing wrong
>>
>>732108448
so if the heart wants to murder all traps, gays, whites, asians, ect, it should be ok because thats what they desire? Even if it gets them off?
>>
>>732107214
The Jews are fine
>>
>>732108724
Get out of here you twisted mother fucker.
>>
>>732108468
>-the victims are children, and they are VICTIMS, not just some fleshlight.
umm why would anyone call someone enjoying something a victim? They definitely enjoy it unless it's rape (and i'm not talking about rape but a consensual activity)

>Children cannot consent.
Says who?

>-It harms that child for life, which can lead to a whole ordeal of mental problems, possibly making them a future pedophile themselves.
You are thinking about rape, not consensual stuff

>-its honestly disgusting. someone having the thought and urges to fuck a child, rather than someone their own age.
That's not an argument.
>>
>>732108880
Children cannot consent.
Often children, particularly young children, are unable to understand the full scope of the decision put before them.
I'm not talking about teens, I'm talking about CHILDREN. From birth to 12 years old.
They CANNOT consent, they don't even know what that means.
If you think that they can, and are ok with sexualizing children, you need to rot in jail.
On top of all that, they don't even know the full spectrum of what sex truly is.
It's pretty clear that a 17 year old knows more what's going on, than a 10 year old, who's getting fucked by a 50 year old.
>>
>>732108549
alright fuck the heart thing.
pedophilia hurts no one(usually, but every relationship is gonna have problems)

*but kids can give consent*

why not? Ive spoken to many 10-14 year olds who are very opinionated and can clarify what they want and dont want.

And 15-17 year olds are having sex anyway, some 30yos not gonna be much different.

*it harms them*

if it harms them its because the paedo hurt them, the same as when a guy beats his wife. its not because of the relationship, its because the guys a fucking cunt.
>>
File: guess I've got heh problems.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
guess I've got heh problems.png
13KB, 555x407px
>>732107214
That Islam is peaceful, its the 0.01% of radicals and the media that give it a shitty rep
>>
>>732109163
>more christians than muslims
>zero christian terrorist attacks

no possible way to defend this
>>
File: vhemt.png (22KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
vhemt.png
22KB, 500x285px
>>
>>732109086
>Children cannot consent.
>i say it therefore it's true
that's not an argument

>They CANNOT consent, they don't even know what that means.
Proofs?

>If you think that they can, and are ok with sexualizing children, you need to rot in jail.
not an argument

>Often children, particularly young children, are unable to understand the full scope of the decision put before them.
What scope? Can you elaborate what is the consequence of say an 11 year old kissing and touching and adult exactly?

>On top of all that, they don't even know the full spectrum of what sex truly is.
So if you tech them what sex is then it's ok is that what you're saying?
>>
>>732109258
hey buddy pal myabe did you forget perhaps about the kkk ?
>>
>>732108880

As a bystander who couldn't care less either way.

The pedo guy definitely has a better grasp of logic and argument.

If I were to argue the pedo I would make these points:

We can assume consent is an abstract concept. If anything consent is the ability to make a judgment on a decision based upon experience and long term consequences.

I think we can all agree that a child is in no position to make such choices be it about sex, financial decisions, diet etc. hence why legally we have guardians to make these choices for them.

I agree that the idea of "long term damage" is probably more of a societal creation than a guarantee. I was diddled by some old bloke when I was about 11 - as far as I'm concerned, these days I just cringe thinking about it and feel sorry for the guy. I'm straight so the whole thing was pretty revolting - now if it had been a woman, I may actually have looked back on it differently - no idea.

I think pedos have a mental disorder, I think it's just a misfiring and exaggeration of the natural attraction to youth that is part of human sexuality, perhaps combined with some kind of mixed up parental urges made sexual.

I think stigmatising pedos doesn't help the issue - it also creates stupid situations like teenage boys being put in prison for having sex with a girl a year younger than them.

Personally, I think it should be considered a mental illness and treated accordingly.

I find the whole thing vile but the witch hunt of pedos just seems really ape like and moronic.
>>
File: 1285785620807.jpg (127KB, 700x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1285785620807.jpg
127KB, 700x1035px
>>732109258
>Crusades
>Inquisition
These happened under christian rule. Also remember it was literally Christians and Jews who crucified Jesus. Which support my argument of a small percentage of radicals.

Also, can I say that the people who get into terrorism have been living in places attacked and bombed and fucked by the US for over 30 years.

Im not justifying what they do, it's not ok, but that seems to be a factor no one considers. When your home is blown to shit for your whole life by some unseen government, no peacful faith can keep you from justifying that it's death is the right course of action.
>>
>>732109124
>if it harms them its because the paedo hurt them, the same as when a guy beats his wife. its not because of the relationship, its because the guys a fucking cunt.
this, anti-pedos conflate violent abusers with people engaged in a consensual mutually pleasurable activity.
>>
>>732107373
I know, right?
>hurr durr you can't let ethics get in the way of scientific progress
>GOOD LORD WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT BABY
Make up your minds, fags
>>
>>732107826
you have nothing to add
insufferable nigger
>>
I wish ebola killed everyone and spread across the globe tbh
>>
>>732109471
There is literally a vid on youtube of a neutron bomb going off over some poor sods desert town, some arab place, and the whole place looks fucked when this big light in the sky just burns everything.
>>
>>732107965
I think pedophilia is just as homosexuality, people are born that way and can't help it. With the difference that pedos can't act upon their urges without turning into disgusting monstruous pieces of shit for the simple fact that they are attracted to creatures too innocent and immature to be able to give any sort of actual consent, thus acting upon their urges would be leading to a life of trauma, suffering and regret for the victim.

tl;dr: It's not bad as long as you suck it up and keep away from children.
>>
>>732109385
>I think pedos have a mental disorder, I think it's just a misfiring and exaggeration of the natural attraction to youth that is part of human sexuality, perhaps combined with some kind of mixed up parental urges made sexual.

no, pedos like to have sex with people littler than them so they can physically dominate them, push them around and hold them down when they rape them
>>
>>732109258
Honestly Hiroshima and Nagasaki is one of the worst examples of terrorism by definition to have occurred on the face of the planet
>>
File: transformers_facepalm.jpg (116KB, 627x476px) Image search: [Google]
transformers_facepalm.jpg
116KB, 627x476px
if you post memes or pepes your a complete newfag and part of a huge normie crowd of newfags.
>>
>>732109258
Hitler justified the holocaust through christianity. Should a crusade be taken to "wipe the vatican" and all christians for causing 11 million deaths? Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>732109611
People are all about saying sexual preference is not a choice, its built into how you are. They use this to defend ga6 people all the time. But as soon as it comes to pedophiles theyre horrible people who deserve to be thrown in jail, even if they havent done anything.
>>
>>732109354
>So if you tech them what sex is then it's ok is that what you're saying?
this. i've thought this for fucking decades. teach them the basic procedures, safety, have a couple of supervised rounds, then let them go nuts. standard part of the public education system, my tax dollars finally put to good use.

totally NOT the other anon you've been arguing with, as if that wasn't clear already.
>>
>>732107214
I don't think people over the age of 65 should be allowed to vote.

Why: As we get older we start to detest change (not all of us mind you) and a lot of the times we'll actively fight it. Society always needs to advance. This wasn't' a problem in the past when you retired and were pretty much dead 5 years later. But now there are loads of people well over the age of 65, and they're slowing progression down because of antiquated views. And we still give these people the power to vote. So we either need to remove their voting ability. Or lower the voting age to 16.
>>
File: nanking.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nanking.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>732109679
>>>732109258
>Honestly Hiroshima and Nagasaki is one of the worst examples of terrorism by definition to have occurred on the face of the planet

The Japanese Imperial Army killed more people in the Chinese city of Nanking than died in both Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

If anyone deserved nuking, it was Japan. The U.S. should have nuked Tokyo.
>>
File: 1472273083887.jpg (62KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1472273083887.jpg
62KB, 700x700px
>>732109163

>.01% radical

[citation needed]

You're either a mudslime, an uneducated moron, or an intentionally dishonest religious apologist.

or trolling, in which case gj.
>>
>>732109976
how many pedophiles do you know that were "born that way"?
all the reports I've seen, these pedo's have been abused themselves, making them like that.
not born.
made.
>>
>>732108296
Yes it does and yes they are.
>>
>>732107214
there is nothing wrong with having sex with boys.

because a lot of boys want to have sex with men.
>>
>>732110056
The traditional bombings around japan killed more than the nukes. At the time, Japan didn't actually care about the nukes, since the US was leveling entire cities regardless of the number of bombs used.

"Oh the US used one bomb to do what they've already done 15 times already? Neat."
>>
>>732107717
>>732107469
http://www.nature.com/news/animal-rights-activists-wreak-havoc-in-milan-laboratory-1.12847
>>
>>732109829

That isn't true in case anyone cares
>>
>>732110070
It's possible to be made a pedophile. But you can also be born that way. And some people actually think there are WAY more pedophiles than we know about. It's just that a lot of them can function in normal society. Having an attraction to both adults and children, but never really acting on their attraction to children.

But you are right about the molestation thing. Something about being molested stunts your sexual preferences.
>>
>>732110061
>>mfw newfags don't know about Kony 2012

Christianity does the exact same fucking thing you ignorant fuck.

Joseph Kony wants to establish a country under biblical law, for the glory of our lord and saviour jesus christ.

For this reason he's been committing acts of terrorism all over his fucking country.

And another thing: almost all of the victims of Islamist terrorism are Muslims.
Fucking google it you illiterate, inbred, invertebrate.

And the groups that are fighting the terrorists are also mostly Muslim groups.
For example ISIS is getting roflstomped by the Iranians, the Iraqis, the Jordanians, the Syrians, and the Kurds.

All of them are majority Muslim groups.

Plus every reliable estimate of how many Muslims are terrorists puts the number at less than 1%.

Educate yourself.
>>
File: 26 - CqpTo.jpg (3KB, 126x121px) Image search: [Google]
26 - CqpTo.jpg
3KB, 126x121px
>>732110056
I agree, what the Japanese did in Nanjing was one of the most disgusting things, but that wasn't the people's fault, that was the government and military's mistake, which the people were punished for (they had no idea that shit was happening)

The same as the German Citizens during the Holocaust, the same as Americans with the crisis in the middle east, the same as muslims when moron terrorists use the religion as an excuse, the same as Christians when some high up priest diddles a kid, and the same as reddit when some autist neckbeard shoots up a school
>>
Abortion is killing a baby but that's a good thing... I'm okay with euthanasing up to 7 year old kids to lessen the burden on society and adoption.
>>
>>732110337
I'm all for pedophiles seeking help, and supporting that help.
But I will never support the sexualizing of children.
>>
File: 1491854433226.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491854433226.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>>732107214

The reason people get upset is because they typicially kill the rats after the experiment. Some experiments can kill the rats, but most dont, and they are often euthanized after the study. You could give the rats a decent short life after the study, but no, thats not cost effective, and thats why people complain mostly.
>>
File: 1492748095078.jpg (168KB, 611x608px) Image search: [Google]
1492748095078.jpg
168KB, 611x608px
>>732109391
>I think we can all agree that a child is in no position to make such choices be it about sex, financial decisions, diet etc. hence why legally we have guardians to make these choices for them.
So if it's all about intelligence, then a relationship would be OK if the child is shown to be intelligent enough to make decisions related to sex?

>I think pedos have a mental disorder, I think it's just a misfiring and exaggeration of the natural attraction to youth that is part of human sexuality, perhaps combined with some kind of mixed up parental urges made sexual.
>Personally, I think it should be considered a mental illness and treated accordingly.
Not really. I'm not exclusively pedo and am in a relationship with an adult woman, only realized i can be attracted to little girls in my early 20s. Otherwise i'm basically a normie.
I would argue that most men can be attracted to underage girls based on my experience, they are just in denial because we've been conditioned to associate pedo with creep which is a consequence of media highlighting the extreme cases of child abuse while a consensual relationship like a guy in his 20s + a 12 year old girl would go unnoticed because no one would report it or oppose it
Pic related, it was perfectly normal a century ago

Also the idea that pedos have mental problems is based on data from convicted child abuser, rapist, etc. etc. People like me aren't taking into account which creates a sample bias

>I find the whole thing vile but the witch hunt of pedos just seems really ape like and moronic.
Again, it's because your idea is based on what the media highlights and not objective reality

>>732109611
>no, pedos like to have sex with people littler than them so they can physically dominate them, push them around and hold them down when they rape them
umm nope. I don't want that. I'd even say the instincts to protect children amplify the attraction, it's not about dominance
>>
>>732110362
MFW your chart is literally retarded. It has race and religion as different things and they should overlap.
>>
>>732110203
if they're gay and want it then yea. Otherwise it's rape
>>
>>732107948
>Nationalism
>dangerous

Non-American detected
>>
>>732110070
Id say over 70% of the paedos i know( not that i actively search for them) have never even been molested.

they get they sexual erges around age 10, but as they grew up there sexual preferences didn't.
>>
>>732110284
not that poster, but in the abstract it is. Hitler wanted jews removed from society because they upset that natural aryan christian balance. He wrote often about peace between protestants and catholics, because the real problem was the jew. The notion that the jews killed Christ as a reason was as much a thing as the notion that jews were responsible for marxism and all hedonistic social ills.
>>
>>732110545
It was also normal to shit in the streets once upon a time.
>>
>>732109385
>KKK lynched estimated3500 blacks in the last 86 years
>estimated 5000 honor killings every year worldwide in the name of islam.

>>732109471

Consider that Tibet has been under oppressive rule for 65 years but you don't see Buddhist suicide bombers, and NO ONE targeting non-combatants. You'd have to work really hard to justify killing people under the doctrine of bhuddism, can you say the same about islam?

>>732109679
In what way did Christianity inform the decision to drop these two bombs.
>>
>>732110474
they are god damned rat. they shit, they eat, they would eat your eyeballs if they had the chance.
>>
File: 51 - s7zgN.jpg (5KB, 208x156px) Image search: [Google]
51 - s7zgN.jpg
5KB, 208x156px
>>732110061
https://www.csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/terrorism-security/2015/0113/How-many-Muslim-extremists-are-there-Just-the-facts-please
>"While conducting research for a 2014 book he coauthored, "Euro Jihad," he found that Western European intelligence agencies estimated that less than one percent of the Muslim population living within their borders are at risk for becoming radicals."

Not heavy research, and ok it wasnt as low as 0.01%, but still pretty close.

And what do you propose we do with the rest of the non violent ones, hmm?
>>
File: smirkysmirky.jpg (26KB, 123x123px) Image search: [Google]
smirkysmirky.jpg
26KB, 123x123px
>>732109258
>zero christian terrorist attacks
>>
>>732107214
The gas chambers are war propaganda and Hitler was basically right.
>>
>>732110061
How is this any different than Christianity?
>>
>>732110435
>I'm all for pedophiles seeking help
Seeking help from what? You haven't showed how a consensual relationship would be bad for anyone

>>732110706
You're missing the point. It's a very recent taboo that was caused by child prostitution and other forms of abuse that was amplified by the media. By itself there's nothing wrong with it
>>
>>732110706
And enslave people. And sacrifice people to the gods.

Pedophiles are fucking trapped with past mentality that because something was acceptable in the past that it should still be acceptable today.
>>
>>732107214
Feminism and ww2 put us in a dark age
>>
>>732110889
Actually there is, as it's been proven that being molested as a child can commonly stunt your sexual growth.
>>
>>732110738
>still pretty close.
Two orders of magnitude is not pretty close.
>>
people feed rats to their pet snakes all the time
>>
>>732110719
Never researched, just spouting...
http://world.time.com/2013/06/20/extremist-buddhist-monks-fight-oppression-with-violence/
>>
>>732110959
>Actually there is, as it's been proven that being molested as a child can commonly stunt your sexual growth.
[citation needed]
>>
>>732111064
>>732111019
>>
File: AHHAHAHAHA.png (108KB, 1147x717px) Image search: [Google]
AHHAHAHAHA.png
108KB, 1147x717px
>legit sources

>>732110362
I see no evidence here, so now your number has jumped two decimal points from .01% to something less than 1%. OK.

I agree that most radical islamist attacks are directed at other muslims. I agree that the largest sources for anti terror groups are also muslims.

Would you agree that more death and suffering in the world is done in the name of islam as opposed to any other religion?
>>
>>732111084

I mean TODAY, not throughout history. What is the most dangerous religion today.
>>
>>732108176
>>732107373
For research*
>>
I think bestiality should be legal
>>
>>732111025
Oh? So what immense percentage are you suggesting, hmm? Sorry to dispapoint you with making a mistake, or that the number wasnt in two figures
>>
>>732110061
Pull a single page from their book that allows rape, slavery, or mutilation. I actually studied the quran and bible, and the worst things i can honestly say about islam are the extreme punishments from their law (like for stealing and adultery and homosexuality) and even then most of that doesn't apear in the book itself

And don't just point to that "kill them wherever you find them' line that explicitly refers to soldiers in war times, not civilians, which is more respect than most modern militaries ever gave people (vietnam)
>>
>>732111308
Seriously makes no sense.
One guy dies on a horse cock, now none of us can fuck our bitches?

insanity.
>>
>>732111084
Me (the one who mentioned 0.01%) is a different guy to the one who posted the pie chart
>>
>voting is a stupid waste of time
your opinion is a drop of piss in the ocean, you'll never get to decide any laws, overturn any decrees or enforce your will, just vote on a guy who's voting in another voting. i want power, not being a decimal in a gamble with an unsure outcome
>>
>>732107373
what do you think ghettos and trailerparks are for?
>>
File: 1458966117405.jpg (52KB, 602x447px) Image search: [Google]
1458966117405.jpg
52KB, 602x447px
>>732111647

what's the punishment for adultery and apostasy? Stoned to death and plain old killed, right? It's actually the same I think in the old testament for each crime.

There's just one difference. One of those two religions still practices those punishments. It's not a small part of the muslim world that supports these punishments either.

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

I'm going to bed, you're really dumb sir. Or you're a muslim yourself, in which case no wonder you'll sit here and defend it till youre blue in the face. The problem isn't the people who actually blow themselves up on buses, its the legitimately hundreds of millions of muslims who can defend this behavior in deference to their religious text.
>>
>>732109124
youre a fucking idiot.
>>
4chan was good at one point
>>
>>732107685
i think there's something wrong with rape and child predation, but i don't see anything wrong with love.
>>
>>732112091
>implying the right to vote in unconnected to the right to start a political party and get the power you desire
>>
>>732112520
reason?
>>
>>732112257
That page is pretty bullshit and infaltes the original translations to sound worse

That verse about cruxifiction is a command given to the Israelites (from moses), not a part of current islamic law at all. That whole verse recounts what happened in the past thousands of years before islam

https://quran.com/5
Scroll down to 33

Kindly use an actual translation from now on
>>
File: tumblr_oowk7zzKlu1ucb7d5o5_400.jpg (56KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oowk7zzKlu1ucb7d5o5_400.jpg
56KB, 399x600px
>>732107214
No plane hit the Pentagon, because evidences.
>>
>>732112597
yes, i agree
>>
>>732112257
>>732112701
See, what the persen who picked those out did there is cherry picked without knowing the context, which could make christ himself look bad if someone wanted to
>>
>>732112616
and that requires voting...
>>
>>732112646
10-14 year olds? really? do you remember being . 10-14 year old?
>>
>>732108546
HAH nigger...
>>732108724
nope try again Shlomo
>>732109163
>0.01%
you sure about that number, kid?
>>732111007
>the world defeated the wrong enemy
>>
File: billnye.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
billnye.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
Guys can't we just agree that pedophilia isn't wrong???? It's not about how old someone is biologically. It's all about their identity. What if they are just age-fluid?!@?!@?!?
>>
>>732112902
please, I dont remember last week.

but I get it. Alot of em are pretty dumb, but even then they know if they want something or not.
>>
>>732112646
what can a 10-14 year old do safely without parental supervision? go to the cinema. can a ten year old catch a bus by itself?
>>
>>732113250
my little brother is ten years old, he doesnt know how to catch a bus
>>
>>732109086
what if the 50 yo's already senile?
>>
>>732109471
>Crusades
Literally a defensive coalition formed AFTER 400 years of muslim agression.
>Inquisition
This is bait.
>Jesus crucified by christians
What?
>Terrorism only happens in countries cus merica
Explain why domestic muslim terrorism is the largest percentage worldwide.

I'm not going to toss out that their homes being vaporized is a factor, but their religion is what tells them to do what got them bombed in the first place, and it's their religion that told them to fight afterwards.

Islam is not peaceful.
>>
>>732109696
You're*
>>
>>732113051
>dude false equivalence lmao
>haha let's also add a funny picture of bill nye to my non-argument, haha that'll show them
>>
>>732113051
How long until the world legitimately accepts age fluidity as PC culture? I seriously wouldn't be surprised at this point.
>>
>>732111141
consumerism
>>
>>732113300
when i was ten years old my brain wasnt able to do division
>>
>>732110719
>You'd have to work really hard to justify killing people under the doctrine of bhuddism

burma has a problem with buddhist terrorists actually.
Just a fun factt.
>>
Americans are so ignorant and
Feel that if you are pink skinned you're better than someone. As if being born American changes the fact that the modern "white American" is just a bunch of mixed inbreds that finally decided to stop raping their family and slaves
>>
>>732107214
Social eugenism because some people shouldn't be allowed to raise kids, vote for an election and give their opinions because they're way too dumb to understand anything
>>
>>732110705
What the fuck are you talking about? Hitler was adamant about decreasing the churches role in the german peoples lives and restricting their ability to practice.

Hitler was an atheist.

He hated the Jews because they were a disproportionately wealthy ethnic group that propagated news outlets and damn near annihilated the German economy.

Hitler felt about Jews the same way that early Malcome X felt about whites. If it wasn't that religion was effective tool for increasing moral, have damn near executed the pope.
>>
>>732113250
>what can a 10-14 year old do safely without parental supervision?
So umm sex with parental approval is ok then?
Or if a 12 year old is smart enough then it's also ok?
>>
>>732109696
>if you post memes
>posts a reaction image, a meme itself
>posts a facepalm reaction image at that.

kek
>>
>>732113250
both my parents worked, so I learned to catch a bus across town when i was 10.

I learn to hunt when i was 8 and could hunt by myself by the time i was 10.

all my younger siblings lost curfew restrains by the time they were 13.

I think 10-13 is fine.
>>
>>732107214
The mouse
>>
>>732113426
>took the b8

Regardless of Bill Nye or "false equivalence", how ridiculous is the idea of identifying as a different age really? I mean, you can be born a boy and now it's okay to not identify as a boy. Or as any gender apparently. Apparently we can just say regardless of the two options of birth I want to make up a different condition because it will be special. Don't even say there are more than 2 options because I know hermaphs exist, but statistically speaking they have other mental problems a majority of the time too. That's more of a mutation or a birth defect of course so it doesn't really count. They have a right to have a fucked up identity. I feel for them. Other people though? To me it seems like either a mental disorder or a way to accept being gay. I feel the same way about pedophilia. I can say with confidence that I bet most all pedophiles have some sort of mental disorder as well.
>>
>>732113686
no.
>>
>>732110397
nice analogies, i never realized all those things are the same phenomene.
>>
>>732113740
Same m8, I had to learn to take the public bus myself at around 8 to get home.

On a side note, I willingly sucked my 14yo cousins dick for 20$ when I was 8 so maybe I'm not the best example.
>>
>>732113740
wow youre very special. the whole world is you.
>>
File: Ducreux1.jpg (1MB, 1667x2116px) Image search: [Google]
Ducreux1.jpg
1MB, 1667x2116px
Oh baby a triple
>>
>>732113809
Why though?
>>
>>732107214
abortion is a matter of public well-being
>>
>>732108724
Get out
>>
>>732113877
Not saying every in the world lived the life.

But Ive never been special in my life, not gonna start now.
>>
>>732107214
The rat, easy choice. Humans are more akin to a virus, while the rat is a true mammal/superior life form
>>
Being a Nazi is worse than being a Commie.
>I still hate both though
>>
>>732113936
Not the same person as above, but I'd say it's more about maturity. The body can have kids by like 13 right? If it was with another person in a similar age range, I'd say it's okay. When I was that young I didn't even want to have sex. Fool around sure, but not full on sex. Also I feel like there should be a range of legal ages until 18. Like if I'm 18 or 19, what's wrong with getting with a 16 or 17 year old , respectively, if it's consensual? By 16 I think you know what's up enough to make the decision.
>>
>>732113686
do you want to spend your life in jail? if youre a pedophile you should probably be in jail so that children can be safe and free.
>>
>>732113818
I think the point of his analogies was that alot of times a violent minority is what causes the normal not fucked in the head majority to get blamed. I especially see this with Germany and Japan, the governments are really the causes, but the people didnt know shit about what was going on (and in Japan's case, they still don't know because the government has been denying it)
>>
Kill neither the nice not the child, build better simulators.
>>
>>732114159
i guess i just never thought of it like that.

i'm not sarcastic, i swear.
>>
>>732114143
>If it was with another person in a similar age range, I'd say it's okay
So what makes it different if i'm say 25 and she's 12?

>but not full on sex
As in penetration? Yea it would harm an undeveloped body, but everything else is fine

>>732114145
Non-argument. Tell me why it's bad
>>
File: SPAGHETTI.jpg (91KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
SPAGHETTI.jpg
91KB, 394x394px
>>732107214
You should be able to kill children in GTA games.
Will never happen because of Americuck SJW and Media shitstorm
>>
>>732114415
>>732114415
as i said. children and teens should be free and safe to grow and learn.
>>
>>732107214
Test trials for medicine need to start with animals.

But I'm against testing cosmetics on animals.
>>
Child of a middle eastern immigrant reporting in
>Just got married overseas and brought back my wife
>Lol had to pay for this bitch

Can confirm, Islam is pretty fucking backwards at least to what people in the States consider humane.
>>
>>732109258
Breivik was a christian. So are the current german officers being arrested for planning to stage a fake islamic shooting attack. And so were many in the IRA. You will find shitty extremists anywhere.
>>
>>732114919
So how would an adult being in a relationship with a 12 year old prevent that?
If anything he/she could be a mentor and help with learning
>>
>>732114919
teenagers and children can be curious about sex and adults. growing up i was always a bit curious about pedophiles and i felt safe enough with the laws in place to be so. without the laws it would not be safe for children or teens anywhere. lots of men are sickos. children and teens are too easily lied to, manipulated, influenced and coerced.
>>
File: 1483572022778.jpg (111KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483572022778.jpg
111KB, 800x800px
>>732113796
PSA, please don't lump us genderfluid fags in with the attack helicopters and whatever-kin..
Genderfluid is about the deconstruction of labels and expectations, not their creation and perpetuation. It is a passive mindset and (a majority of us) don't push it or talk about it much.

I just don't like people telling me how to think, feel or act. I never felt the need or even really the ability to identify with one half of any dualistic system, and have held middle ground in just about every aspect of my life. I actually came up with the word genderfluid myself about 15 years ago and it really sickens me to see what this new generation is doing, the ways in which they are polluting public opinion and sentiment towards the idea of non-binary gender and making it seem like one big fucking joke. Which alot of it is, is actual mental illness or at the least, extreme narcissism.

We arent like that, I promise. Everyone experiences it to a somewhat different degree but for the most part it is just an attempt to synergize male and female energies within the self to produce a cohesive whole, as opposed to strictly outside the self as is the case with male-female union - that is to say just a word to call someone who embraces and utilizes aspects traditionally assigned to both genders. Most people, I realize, are content, even proud to be a part of a 'team' but it doesn't make me a delusional cunt just because I don't want to play your rigged game, or anyone elses for that matter.

In closing, once again please refrain from lumping us in with the rest of the alt-gender crowd. Its really a completely different thing and you'll rarely see us making a scene or whoring out some egoistic notion of reality. We are all free to love, hate and appropriate what we want when we want. It only becomes an issue when your worldview becomes one that can only exist on its merit alone + you try to force other people into that box with you. Alot of 'straight' people are this way, too.
>>
>>732115162
cute.
>>
>>732107214
Multiculturalism is an abject failure.

Because it is.
>>
>>732109258
>no christian terrorist attacks
>doesn't even know about anti-balaka
>>
>>732115225
>PSA, please don't lump us genderfluid fags in with the attack helicopters and whatever-kin..
>Genderfluid is about the deconstruction of labels and expectations, not their creation and perpetuation. It is a passive mindset and (a majority of us) don't push it or talk about it much.

I remember when it was the

straight
gay/lesbian
bisexual
then it stops. I think that has more to do with the fact that there's no real oppressive societal problems going on.
>>
>>732109258
>>732115356
or the LRA/AOG
>>
>>732115205
>without the laws it would not be safe for children or teens anywhere
You are talking about rape and rapists. Nobody is saying rape should be legal. If you don't want something nobody should force you. On the other hand consensual stuff shouldn't be outlawed

>lots of men are sickos. children and teens are too easily lied to, manipulated, influenced and coerced
So I take it with parental approval it would be OK, right?

>>732115279
Start providing arguments or fuck off
>>
I have white pride but I'm not a racist and it pains me that I cannot have pride for my heritage without people saying I'm a racist. I don't hate anyone but everyone hates me for being born white... But you can't be racist against whitey
>>
>>732115356
>>732115443
>these are terrorist groups
>if they do the same thing here your just a disenfranchised radical

really gets the head hammering
>>
>>732115544
no one should have pride for their heritage.
you didn't do anything to be proud of.
>>
>>732107214
I haven't masturbated in three hours
>>
>>732115630
My direct ancestors did
>>
>>732115630
What if I don't care about pride and heritage and all that crap, but i'm still racist because racism is simply pattern recognition?
>>
>>732115712
I like the cut of your jib, sailor
>>
>>732115684
great.
that doesn't make you special though.
>>
>>732115225
I hope you get beaten to death in a rural truck stop bathroom.
>>
>>732115225
I am genderfluid and thats how I was born. I was also born with other mental handicaps and a lack of leg bones. You are right, we shouldnt be lumped in with attack helicopters, we should be lumped in with actual retards because thats what we are. It is horrible that the sjws are making us look like a joke but not because we need to be accepted but because we need professional help.
>>
>>732115712
that's a separate issue..
>>
>>732115864
OK. Why is it racist to be proud of them? I'm not saying I'm the special one. They are.
>>
>>732107373
thats the tru tru
>>
>>732115519
you are a moron. you must wait until the childs brain and body is developed enough to decide if it wants to let you sex it. 16,17 years is a decent amount of time for that. enough learning and maturing to decide what it truly wants.
>>
File: 1484110502496.png (152KB, 559x260px) Image search: [Google]
1484110502496.png
152KB, 559x260px
>>732115875
Not likely. Boy-me is very into martial arts and could probably kick your butt :>

>>732115882
2.5/10, needs more horse cock
>>
>>732115955
as long as you're also proud of other heritages as well.
>>
>>732109528
>>GOOD LORD WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT BABY
Kek
>>
>>732116076
I'm not, I have nothing to do with them. It's my bloodline and no one else is proud of my heritage. Even other northern Europeans are ashamed because everyone has made them feel like they should be. Just as you say we have nothing to do with our ancestors' actions, therefore we have no right to be proud, you'll probably turn around and say I'm responsible for the evil white man's actions when the evil white man is fucking Irish, not Norwegian so fuck off.
>>
>>732113021
Enjoy debating transgendered people's rights instead of fucking up the banks
>>
>>732116039
>you are a moron
insults aren't arguments kiddo, they just make you look less intelligent

>you must wait until the childs brain and body is developed enough to decide if it wants to let you sex it
Are you saying that it's all about intelligence? So if the child is smart and informed enough then it's ok for them to have sex? What if the parents give consent also? Will that mean sex is fine?

>enough learning and maturing to decide what it truly wants
Why can't they decide if they want to have sex with an adult at 13? Sex isnt hard drugs that can permanently damage your brain. What's bad about it?
>inb4 some bullshit like it leads to pregnancies
ok blowjobs don't lead to pregnancies are they ok?
>inb4 stds
Alright so if i don't have stds is it ok then?
>>
>>732112003
Enjoy the world where your government cares more about niggerss, gays, and trans people
>>
>>732116039
some 18 year olds and even older are still easily lied to, manipulated and used. but i think for the most by the time they are 18 they should be well and truly aware of sick men.
>>
>>732112597
found the pedo
>>
>>732108468
>-It harms that child for life, which can lead to a whole ordeal of mental problems,
If their mind is that weak they should be killed off anyway.
>someone having the thought and urges to fuck a child, rather than someone their own age.
Keep in mind that a large percentage of the people on this site are children.
>>
>>732109602
You're not born gay. I didn't always like sucking dick, but I do now. Fuck outta here with that shit, child molester
>>
>>732116302
>Are you saying that it's all about intelligence? So if the child is smart and informed enough then it's ok for them to have sex? What if the parents give consent also? Will that mean sex is fine?
thats why we have laws "kiddo"! no! generally speaking! a child! is not! smart enough! to decide! if it wants to let you put your dick in its mouth! pedophiles know that!
>>
>>732115399
Which is why they make them up.
>>
>>732107948
You seem to be a brainwashed socialist globalist
>>
>>732116252
>you'll probably turn around and say I'm responsible for the evil white man's actions
i wouldn't say something so stupid. give me some credit at least.

you said
>i'm not special
>it's my bloodline
this implies that you're somehow more entitled to feel good about your ancestors actions than anyone else.
>>
>>732115225
Pick a different noun, retards. The noun gender is used and has been used for millennia to differentiate those who bear seed and those who bear children.
>>
>>732116556
>generally speaking
ok so in a special case of a child being smart enough makes it OK then, right?

You also ignored my other questions

> What if the parents give consent also? Will that mean sex is fine?
>Why can't they decide if they want to have sex with an adult at 13? Sex isnt hard drugs that can permanently damage your brain. What's bad about it?
>>
>>732107948
>>
>>732108468
You're a bit biased in your wording.

Rind et al. Discovered through conducive studies that any emotional "harm" done to a sexually abused child only occurred after the child was told he or she should be traumatized from the incident.
>>
>>732116697
The "male-or-female sex" sense is attested in English from early 15c.

As sex (n.) took on erotic qualities in 20c., gender came to be the usual English word for "sex of a human being," in which use it was at first regarded as colloquial or humorous.

Later often in feminist writing with reference to social attributes as much as biological qualities; this sense first attested 1963.
>>
>>732109086

so what is if I am 10 years old and wanted to fuck another 10 year old? isn't that consent?

Asking for a friend
>>
i'd rather see the rat live. they have a 2 year lifespan, at best, and they're not screeching little cunts like human girls who will grow up to be bigger, horrible cunts
>>
>>732107214
poor genetics shouldnt be passed on
>>
>>732110720
you have clearly never interacted with rats before
>>
>>732117016
thank you
>>
>>732107214
"The Jews" is a meme.
A bunch of big nosed greedy bastards are taking over the world via proxy (doing 9/11, funding ISIS, electing Obama, etc.) I mean come on
>>
prisons should not be punishments. We should help these poor troubled people.
>>
>Who would you rather see live?

Depends on where they are performing and what the ticket prices are like. The rat strikes a meaner rock'n'roll pose, though, so I think I'd rather see the rat live.

They're probably both gonna be playback anyway, though.
>>
Execute as many criminals as possible.
>>
>>732116767
are you a pedophile?

i didnt ignore your other questions. i said we have laws so if a parent gives permission there would still be consequences. adults are not allowed to have sex with children. children, (a 13 year old is still a child) are not mentally or physically mature enough to decide if they want to or not.
>>
File: 1494084301942.jpg (298KB, 851x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494084301942.jpg
298KB, 851x1280px
>>732117236
>are you a pedophile?
If you want to get technical i'm attracted to ~11 year olds to ~40 year old milfs, but that's irrelevant to the argument tbh. FYI pic related is 11

>are not mentally or physically mature enough to decide if they want to or not
Says who? You? That's not very compelling

Again, I repeat
>Why can't they decide if they want to have sex with an adult at 13? Sex isnt hard drugs that can permanently damage your brain. What's bad about it?
>>
>>732117236
>children are not mentally nor physically mature enough
Says who?
They're physically mature enough once the reach puberty, and >>732116925 proved they don't experience emotional trauma unless told they should.

It's not like they're choosing a permanent career.
>>
>>732116063
You're lying, not just to a stranger on the internet, but yourself. Tell me about your life my honest image forum interlocutor.
>>
>>732117394
Do you think pedos will ever get rights?
>>
>>732107214
A lot of people are too ignorant to vote.

Yes, this could include me, but at least I take an interest in politics and try to be informed.
>>
>>732117654
Pretty sure consensual stuff will be allowed as there is no rational argument against it.
Rape and coercion won't though
>>
>>732107214
White nationalists and people who think "the Jews are behind everything" or "black people are subhuman" are idiots, and there's no point in engaging in rational debate with them, there's no rational debate to be had.
>>
>>732107214
Eugenics isn't that fucking bad
>>
>>732117855
This. Edgy nazis and communists are equally retarded and should be physically removed.
>>
>>732117947
Not have a sexual fixation on my daughter that leads to inappropriate jealousy for starters
>>
>>732117947
I would honestly feel the same if a 18 year old creep did the same with my 18 year old daughter.
>>
>>732117947
First off my daughter won't be a retard and i will just teach her not to go with creepy strangers who might want to rape her.
Second off if she was in love with someone in his 20s or even 30s and I knew the guy personally and approved of their relationship i'd see nothing wrong with it
>>
>>732117394
again, i repeat
??
you are a dumb cunt and you make me feel sick and ashamed and hopeless for the human race and future generations.
children and teens are not physically or mentally mature enough to decide if they want to have sex with you or not. men are predators. they prey, lie, manipulate to have sex with cute childrens faces and small easy bodies and tight orifices. children all the way up to the age of 17 are vulnerable. there are laws to keep them safe and keep pedophiles from getting in the way of their learning and developing. away from children and teens. pedophiles honestly are flies and rats of society. if you are a pedophile who knows youre a really depressing and sickening disease then you can see it as a mental health issue to work on. but you actual pedophiles who want it to be okay waste time and energy
>>
>>732118169
small innocent naive easy bodies just for you so you can feel big and tough :)
>>
Goddammit /random/. I've been baiting the shit out of moral fags with pro pedo facts and studies and none of you have taken the bait.

Do I really need to be against pedophilia for my (you)s now?
>>
>>732109679
>rape of nanking
>rape houses of the Philippines
>rape doctrine under the bushido code
>current views on rape in Japan

Look I'm a fucking weeaboo too but Goddamn the Japanese needed that nuke
>>
>>732118320
feel big and tough with your repulsive paedo erection. keep at it
>>
>>732118169
>mentally mature enough to decide if they want to have sex with you or not
Neither are "grown" women, they stay children forever.
>>
>>732118117
>my daughter
>I will just teach her
>she won't have a mind of her own and an adventurous spirit

You're never even going to get your little peen wet
>>
File: 1470508906920.png (116KB, 399x383px) Image search: [Google]
1470508906920.png
116KB, 399x383px
What did I miss guys?
>>
>>732118169
>you are a dumb cunt and you make me feel sick and ashamed and hopeless for the human race and future generations.
non-argument, be triggered somewhere else if you can't handle a debate

As for the rest of the post, you are repating the same shit over and over even though all of your arguments have been destroyed
>children and teens are not physically or mentally mature enough to decide if they want to have sex with you or not
what this guy >>732117449 said

>getting in the way of their learning and developing
what i said here >>732115162
>>
>>732118427
I mentioned nanjing in my other comment if you cared to look
>>732110397
Japan is one of the most xenophobic countries on the planet, i know that, but the citizens didn't deserve to pay for what their politics were dragging them into

It's almost always like that
>>
>>732118541
>she won't have a mind of her own and an adventurous spirit
>what is good parenting
You know if you aren't being retarded and explain shit to them they will listen to you
>>
>>732118528
not true but okay
>>
>>732118684
Pedofags vs moralfags, can't tell who's winning
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>732118427
>>
>>732118851
Well what the fuck is moral anyways. The most moral thing to do is probably killing of all humans and leave the planet for the next dominant species
>>
>>732118801
How is that not true, have you EVER met a woman that took responsibility for her own actions and not try to shift the blame to someone or something else?
>>
Niggers are terrible people
Black people are cool
There is a difference
>>
>>732110545
>>732110545
That guy looks like hes gonna split that girl in half with his lumber-dick
>>
>>732119043
>Well what the fuck is moral anyways
Everything I believe of course. People who disagree are evil scum of the earth
>>
>>732118169
Children yes.

Teens? They fuck like rabbits (at least I did)

If you can drive a car you can fuck.
>>
>>732110959
It's not that their mindset is that of past mentality. They're probably just less susceptible to the current model of reality. More of an individual, rather than a mindless sheep.
>>
>>732119208
Sounds about right..
>>
>>732107717
as a vegan I must admit testing on rats to potentially cure diseases is a grey area for me. the reality is that humanity will only find cures for diseases through tests and experiments. it is better to do those tests firsts on beings with lower levels of consciousness. yes a hard line vegan would disagree regardless but it produces a less optimal outcome due to more suffering and lives lost in the long run.
>>
>>732118169
>teens aren't ready
>teens
>those past puberty
>teens
>legal in most countries
>teens
>legal from 15 in Canada, 14 in Germany, 16 in uk, 13 in Argentina, 12 in Mexico, 16 in Nevada
>teens
Literally young adults.
>we need to protect these babies that we expect to understand that their attitude in school will affect them for life
>teens
Treated like kids, expected to act like adults
>teens
>>
>>732116644
What did the blacks and gays do to get black history month and gay pride parades
>>
>>732119208
Nail on head.
>>
>>732119439
REMEMBER SLAVERY
>>
>>732119416
>How old is 15 really
>>
>>732119473
Slaves were mostly gay and African in origin?
>>
>>732113657
Hitler was a lapsed catholic but never actually renounced his birth religion.
>>
>>732107214
Provolone is the best cheese.
>>
paedophile =/= child molester
Paedophiles need help, not hate.
>>
File: WHITESUPREMACISTS600x360.jpg (47KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
WHITESUPREMACISTS600x360.jpg
47KB, 600x360px
>>732119474
TOO OLD.

>>732119519
You see, your problem is you're using "research", "logic", and "evidence". These things have no place in liberal communities.
>>
>>732118706
just read what i said. pedophiles want children for sexual gratification. just because a child starts ovulating it doesnt mean it is ready to have sex. mentally or physically. theyve only just begun to begin sexually developing. & no matter how much you mentor them ... groom them, you would be molesting them... for sexual gratification.
>>
>>732113513
Ten years old is like fifth fucking grade. I was doing basic algebra in fifth grade. Most people were....
>>
>>732119473
Yea, I do remember the Irish.
>>
>>732119532
It has probably nothing to do with the fact that he would gain nothing from it politically and possibly lose something instead.
You think people lying about their beliefs in exchange for power is rare?
More like the norm throughout human history.
>>
>>732119545
You turbo nigger. Cheddar and smoked mozz are top shelf.

Provolone is good but not the best
>>
>>732119621
It was a reference to the Dave Chappelle bit about how R Kelly is a pedo for fucking a 15 year old while a kid of the same age just got tried as an adult for murder.
>>
>>732119626
>just because a child starts ovulating it doesnt mean it is ready to have sex. mentally or physically
stop repeating it, you're wrong >>732117449

>for sexual gratification
Why is sex wrong? You never said why
>>
>>732119621
Liberals always use logic anf information to make decisions. Conservatives are the ones that use their "superior morals" to decide everything.
Wow, a couple people faked racist activities. That means they are all fake right? Fuck off moron.
>>
>>732119383
Thank god, a sane vegan who has common sense. If only people like you weren't so few and far between (coming from my own experiences with vegans)
>>
File: Not sure.jpg (63KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Not sure.jpg
63KB, 604x453px
>>732119816
>>
>>732119771
Physically they are ready once they start bleeding.

That is what nature intended.

>>732119760
Honestly if she's got titties she's ready in my book
>>
>>732119704
You shitskinned cunt. Provolone is neutral tasting thus only adding minimal texture to food that should already taste complex you vapid shill jew.
>>
>>732119416
>treated like kids, expected to act like adults.. exactly right. they need space and safety to learn grow and mature. no pedophilia
>>
I love knowing my daughter is fucking her boyfriend. The best is when I find her cum filled panties. I can't help but smell and lick them tasting their cum
>>
>>732119816
Right, because black incarceration rates are the effect of a racist America. It has nothing to do with the fact that they are 4x more likely to commit violent crimes. (And only 2x more likely to be stopped with lethal force)
>>
>>732107965
Burden of proof is on you to explain why it's bad. Which you can't because every study proves it isn't.
>>
>>732119959
>safety
It doesn't exist libcuck.
>>
>>732119922
hey in my book you should be murdered i guess we cant always get what we want
>>
>>732109086
>children cannot consent

Wrong.

Apparently under the law, women also can't consent because yes doesn't mean yes.

>>732120203
Murder is a crime as well as immoral. Pedophilia is neither. You are just a shitty person.
>>
>>732119922
no... bleeding doesnt suddenly make them ready. what fucking century are you living in?
>>
>>732120203
see
>>732119208
>>
>>732120296
pedophilia is a crime and is also immoral.
>>
File: fedora tipping.gif (324KB, 401x353px) Image search: [Google]
fedora tipping.gif
324KB, 401x353px
>>732120203
Thing is I do get what I want, white knight.
>pic is you flirting after you check their ids
>>
>>732120301
Biological reality is true in every century, social sciences has never been true.
>>
>>732110051
This is literally the most childish thing I've ever seen on /b/
>>
>>732120363
:) wow... black..knight
>>
>>732120440
And I've seen libcucks babble here
>>
>>732120489
I AIN'T NO NIGGER.
YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>732120544
:-)
>>
>>732120361
basically what >>732120062 said
>>
>>732109829
hitler was anti-religion
he realized that it made people weak

the third reich would have been glorious
no jews, no niggers, no religion fags.
>>
>>732115679
Good for you !
>>
>>732112736
Virginia fag here. I literally watched the plane hit the pentagon.
>>
Batman versus Superman is the best movie of 2016. And Man of Steel is one of the best blockbusters of all time

PC culture has its fair share of problems, but people who are vehemently against it are more often than not edgy assholes. There's a difference between not being PC and being a dick.
>>
>>732120615
children arent ready physically or mentally :) to have sex wif youuu!!! :DDD thats why we decided to put laws in. :) to protect them from being molested.
>>
File: 1444352106162.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
1444352106162.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>732120904
>>
>>732120904
I would agree with you if we didn't force children into servitude to pay for the last generations pensions. No one really gives a fuck about kids.
>>
>>732116627

>only extremes exist
>>
>>732120361
Pedophilia is not a crime in any country on Earth. And it is certainly not immoral.
>>
>>732120843
Lol, those are some hold statements about a shitty superhero
>>
>>732109354
One thing that I think of is letting the kid have complete control and lead. Then there would be no issue of consent and the kid would enjoy it on their own terms.
Kids like to experiment, and while it may feel "funny" at first they will definitely want to do it again.
>>
>>732120984
i keep on forgetting that people on 4chan.org/b/ are really actually just dumb
>>
>>732115225
the fact that their genders are represented by the clothes they wear really triggers me
>>
>>732119845
>sane
>vegan
pick one
>>
>>732121172
i would kill you and feel a tiny bit bad but would not lose sleep
>>
>>732121235
>calling someone dumb proves i'm right
It doesn't, you haven't proven your point and have been utterly destroyed.
Next time do some research before repeating
>dude they just can't consent lmao
over and over.

See you some other time, I have to go now
>>
File: 1482634873342.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482634873342.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>>732109575
Me too.
I would like everyone to die except for myself, because I think it would be cool to run around where ever I want doing whatever I want.
At first i would party, but then get lonely and kill myself.
>>
>>732121397
utterly destroyed
>>
>>732121397
you are pedophile and you want it to be okay to molest children. you should kill yourself. bye
>>
File: 1481399913277.gif (2MB, 324x208px) Image search: [Google]
1481399913277.gif
2MB, 324x208px
>>732121388
I'm not a pedo myself. I was just giving out a random thought, because I am not an autistic absolutist that believes my opinion is fact.
You also might want to sand down those edges.
>>
>>732109163
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw
>>
Traps are gay (should just be accepted as a fact, but /b is obsessed with cock)
>>
>>732119845
thanks brah.
I know what you mean.
to me its about what is necessary and unnecessary. medical science is necessary. eating a burger isn't though, I could just have a salad.
>>732121335
I agree most vegans come across as insane. it is a shame.
>>
>>732121733
okay but like... One thing that I think of is letting the kid have complete control and lead. Then there would be no issue of consent and the kid would enjoy it on their own terms.
Kids like to experiment, and while it may feel "funny" at first they will definitely want to do it again.
>>
>>732107214
The Holocaust does not add up. Many of the people defending it don't take the time to realize that the "deniers" are not actually denying the fact that many people died, or the existence of concentration camps; they deny the constantly changing narrative that logically does not make sense or mathematically add up.
>>
>>732121923
You know she gets credible bomb threats and atempts on her life.
I just can't beleve they are so blind to the situation that it makes.

>don't say islam is violent or we will bomb you
FUCKING GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD SHITLIBS
The people who you defend will fucking kill you at the end of it after they win. Your gay members will be thrown off buildings, not beleveing is punishable by death, getting raped as a woman gets you stoned. Thats not doing the rape thats you getting hurt for being violated by another man you will all fucking die under this. Don't you all get it?

Don't think you can make deals with them. Because they will just chop your head off at the end anyway.
>>
>>732122530
Everything is true apart from the 6 million figure, which is bullshit because no one really knows the amount.
>>
>>732122241
Yes that is what i said. , and like I said it is a random thought. To fully understand something/someone you have to put yourself in their shoes. I was thinking that maybe pedos think like that.
I was also thinking that a pedo may not even realize that they are harming a child, because the child would display familiar behavior that the pedo can relate to. Say the typical look of anxiousness is something that the pedo would feel him/herself so when the child displays that there is a feeling relation.
But hell thinking about it even more, most pedos (not all)are interested in the control so my original statement may not be a common thought process.
>>
>>732122950
Even at the lower amounts that are excepted today the numbers don't add up when thinking about the gas chambers and crematories.
Then with the evidence of currency and extracurricular activities at the supposed death camps don't add up either. I mean their is the counter argument of maybe keeping the people orderly, before their deaths, but then why go through the process of fighting the lice/typhus problem if they would die anyways? Why give them tattoos and Ids?
Like I said, there is no denying that it was a shitty situation, and many many people died, but it does not make sense.
>>
>>732123000
yeah thats interesting
>>
>>732121923
(muslim chiming in) Honestly, she argues her points really well and in a fair and balanced way

I think the religious and political part of it is whats causing these problems, and I do think that most of the rules in islam are old and for older times, but so much is exaggerated like that other anon that just picked a page of out of context bad stuff from the text without reading it for themselves within the context of the narritive.
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.