[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feels thread pic related.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 14

File: her.png (118KB, 175x307px) Image search: [Google]
her.png
118KB, 175x307px
feels thread
pic related.
>>
story anon?
>>
>>732090878
give us some backstory you fucking cunt
>>
>>732091693
>>732093076
ez boi
>met her when I was 10, moreless.
>we were together in the same classrom
>she is beautiful
>then the scholar year end
>she moved and changed school
>lost all contact with her
>ffw5 years
>see her again after a very long time
>i was happy, she was happy
>we started talking again and that shit
>i think i love her
>i encourage enough to invite her out
>she says no
>feelsbadman.xml
>i get angry andi freak her out and again lost contact
>ffw now
>start looking for her fb profile for hours
>mfw i found it
>mfw i see her photos
>mfw...
Should i try talking to her again /b/?
also ESL, so sorry for the english
>>
File: 1494373088874.png (266KB, 436x432px) Image search: [Google]
1494373088874.png
266KB, 436x432px
>>732093981
no she doesnt like you, its fine, just move on
>>
>>732093981
copy and paste your green story to her because i want to see her reaction. also go find another chick fgt, shes not into you.
>>
>>732093981
slit your wrists cum all over yourself and send her a dm
>>
>>732094243
maybe you are right
>>
mind linking her fb op? or posting better not shit pics bc she looks like my kind of grill
>>
>>732094751
no, sorry man
>>
>>732094798
all good man, she looks like a ruskie exchange student i fell in love with:/
>>
File: her2.png (127KB, 174x296px) Image search: [Google]
her2.png
127KB, 174x296px
>>732094968
damn, blondes are beautiful, but she, idk, i fell in love instantly.
>>
not gonna green text bc phone

be me, fat as fuck but not like disgusting looking, told often my only problem is my lack of confidence, anyhow my problem is i might love my best friend, but i also love another girl, and idk what to do tbh
>>
I want to forgive her now. I can't take the bitterness that is destroying my soul.
>>
>>732095457
what happened man?
>>
>>732095457
Turn the bitterness into numbness, and start fucking random women. It worked for me. I'm waiting to die at this point. But not without having fun first.
>>
>>732095604
8 months ago she left me and ran of with the man she told me not to worry about. Was engaged to him a month later. I was with her for two years and had plans to marry her. I know I was no picnic as well I've just been having a hard time getting over the betrayal aspect of it. But now I really want to let it go and not have soul crushing bitterness anymore.
>>
>>732095457
tell us what happened anon
>>
>>732095818
Easier said than done mate. I'm horrible at meeting them and also a lot of the time since she left me I've had no sex drive.
>>
>>732096052

>>732095604

This.
>>
>>732096029
keep strong man, keep your mind busy, do things, work on your own projects, don't waste your time being sad. Time will heal your wounds
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>732096052

Sorry. I meant this...

>>732096029
>>
>>732096361
okay...?
>>732096390
kek
>>
>>732096029
that's shitty man, i was in a similar situation back in hs, cunt who built me up and made me actually happy left me the day after i actually realized i was in love because some other fag threatened to kill himself, now she plays the victim saying i'm shit when i wasted 600$ on her from my minimum wage job
>>
>>732096351
I'm trying. Had a very good week then it all came to bite me in the ass again and I drank way too much. I wonder if forgiveness is necessary. Everyone says it makes you feel better. It seams to work for a while when I decide to do that but then later on I just feel like the ultimate cuck.
>>
>>732096621
They're always the victim no matter what. With my one she could be pretty insensitive and always said she didn't like to sugar coat things. All fine and good but if I called her out on any of her shit I was bing "emotionally abusive." But yeah that's just the sort of shit I have to let go of. I can forgive all of that really it's just the betrayal that can seem impossible to let slide.
>>
>>732096684
I'd share a drink with you man, but alcohol isn't a real solution, just keep goin, don't let the feels consum you
>>
>>732097207
I drank like a fish last night after making an effort to clean up my act with that. Lasted a week. It felt great then everything came back at me in one moment and crushed me again. I hate it when that happens. I need to learn to take the pain of resistance rather than the pain of regret. I don't know if I ever will at this stage though.
>>
>>732097606
i really wish i could help you man
>>
>>732098052
That's alright. I know no one is going to do it for me. Life's a bitch.
>>
>>732093981
calm down
just rape her like a normal person
>>
>>732098154
well, you must help yourself
>>
>>732098333
nice trips, but you have problems
>>
>>732095290
she looks slightly downy, tho
>>
>>732098333
God wills it
>>
File: 1494217703909.png (59KB, 1118x310px) Image search: [Google]
1494217703909.png
59KB, 1118x310px
I'll start bumping
>>
>have dream about some bitch I liked
>basically just her saying she misses me (haven't talked to her in like 5 months
>wake up and think about her the whole day
>ff days/weeks (I have a really shitty memory)
>still thinking about her
>>
>>732099682
damn, this happes to me so often, when I realize it's not real I just broke into tears :'c
>>
>>732093981
>girl removes you from her life
>hey guys after creepily scouring the internet for hours I found her info which she didn't give me for a reason, do I try to contact her??
>>
>>732099929
fuck my life
>>
>>732099814
yeah it really fucks me up sometimes feelsbadman
>>
what did you do to freak her out
>>
File: 1494111452703.jpg (68KB, 706x229px) Image search: [Google]
1494111452703.jpg
68KB, 706x229px
>>732100459
this
>>
>>732100690
I got pedantic, and I bother her, so she just went
>>
>>732095378
I was in the same boat as you. Which do you know longer?
>>
File: download.png (99KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
99KB, 300x300px
>>732095378
best tip you can give to anyone: never ever ever date your best friend just trust me anon
>>
>>732099929
this is not your place, reddit is better for normies
>>
>>732098333
Thank Christ some people have a head on their shoulders.
>>
Was with my ex for 8 years. Had a four year old son together. We broke up and now I have shared custody with her over my son. Since we split, every girl I seem to click with just ends up wanting to sleep with me in the end. Nothing more. I mean, its cool and all but god damn I'm fucking lonely. Seems like that's all anyone wants these days. Male and female alike. Nobody wants the "Grow old and die happily together" cliche of romance anymore. I'm not the type of person to just sleep with a girl but it seems like if I want any kind of affection then I'm just gonna have to conform and continue with an endless chain of meaningless sex. Which sounds great but honestly, the shit gets old. I want to come home to someone again. I want to love somebody again and feel loved back. I want someone to actually give a shit about me and think about me rather than just text me for some friends with benefits bullshit. Aside from my son and my best friend, I've got nobody who gives a shit about me. Met a girl recently and we hit it off great. Went to a movie for our first date and it was nice. Second date came and so did she by the end of the night. Now I'm kinda getting the hint that she's just wanting meaningless sex like every other chick because the only time she seems fully invested in our convos is when its getting dirty. I dunno. I've only dated a few times over 9years ago so things have obviously changed. Am I blowing this kinda thing out of proportion? I know I'm gonna get shit for bitching about this but honestly there's more to a relationship than sex and I'm dying to experience that again
>>
File: 1489715207647.png (415KB, 1321x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489715207647.png
415KB, 1321x768px
>>
I hate seeing pictures from childhood. So happy. WTF happened?
>>
File: 1488294109743.png (9KB, 952x137px) Image search: [Google]
1488294109743.png
9KB, 952x137px
>>732098561
>>
I just wish I had someone. I just wish I wasn't so alone. I just wish someone cared. My life story won't make a difference. The reason for someone's pain won't make it any more or less effective. It doesn't matter how much torture mine or anyone else's life has been. Even though I'm on here every single day, I'm as much of a moral fag as you can get. Before a friend left me she told me that if anyone was ever completely altruistic, it would be me. But I can't see it. I'm a horrible selfish person who deserves far more suffering than I've already received. Why does no one care about people like us, when we care for everyone else?
>>
>>732104305
I like what Camus said, the One most important philosophical question is suicide, whether life is worth living, everything else comes after that. And everyone that is alive and is a philosopher must accept that it IS worth living, or be a hypocrite

I have been depressed my whole life, a sadness eating away at me for no reason at all, every time I post in a feels thread people tell me that I sound truly depressed. I used to think about suicide all the time. I stopped doing that because suicide doesn't work. I have decided to ride out my life of self loathing, seeing how much I can take. My jaw clenches at night and my muscles are tight from inner tension. I hate the feeling of anxiety and sometimes I still shake my legs in public, but im getting over it. Still hate myself and my soul is forfeit as far as I can tell. I quit smoking because it made me feel bad but I vape for the high amounts of nicotine, I think the anti-psychotic properties help me.

I drink too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6CdsX2Wta8
>>
>>732105241
Everyone I know tells me how nice and good I am at heart, this hurts me, because I know its not true. I hide myself from others.
>>
File: 1477117790359.jpg (370KB, 692x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1477117790359.jpg
370KB, 692x1750px
i got one for you guys :\
>Be me16
>Unhappy with current living standards (Small apartment in FL, really hot, uncomfortable, no internet etc)
>friend of mine offers me a chance to move in w/ him
>absolutely.wav
>FL--->NC
>I do online school now.
>Pay 400 Dollars a month.
>All I do is work and school
>Here in NC I have no friends
>None of my previous friends contact me
>lie in bed on my days off
>the lack of drive has left me so far behind in school (a years worth of science, math, and history before august)
>i miss everyone i used to know so much
>i didnt know what i had until it was gone, typical.
Im 17 now, but nobody knows that. Nobody remembered :\
>>
>>732103754
I have pictures from around 5th or 6th grade where I started to wear black always

I don't know why I did, but I remember that freshman year after I smoked weed I stopped, then started to binge drugs heavily through highschool, pretty much causing a faux schizopreia in myself, after going sober for a while and overcoming crippling mental disorders, I emerged damaged, I long for times where drugs would help me, but none interest me anymore

I've done so many drugs, they no longer work for me properly, always a melancholic flashback to highschool and all the friends I thought I had, but that was fake. I wanted everything, I got it, now I've gone and thrown it away, I'll throw it away yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fknnDNuEXjo
>>
>>732106191
I'm 23 and it took me 1.5 years to get a certificate for the job i trained for back in 2015, now that i have it I found out that I will probably have to volunteer for 6 months to get a job in the field, or longer, but my certificate expires without experience in like 8 months so I'm pretty sure I just wasted another 2 years of my life

I waste days like hours now, weeks are like days, i will have a dirty plate in my room, or something that needs a lightbulb or battery changed, it gets changed maybe a month later

January-april was a breeze, i lay in bet for 8-10 hours of sleep a day, then another 4-5 hours before I get up and do something, then another 8 hours at the end of the day

recently i started sitting in my recliner chair, to give myself a different view of my room, and feel like im out and about during the day
>>
>>732105819
People will remember what they want to. When they're any at you, you'll be horrible. When you're not, you're great. Fickle is humanity
>>
>>732106258
I just wish i could skip this part.
School has got me so rattled, and i know i shouldnt be bitching, im sure most people would want to be me (someone still in school and not having to face a real world yet) but its all just so mentally taxing and demeaning. Me and an associate have plans for the future, but the present is eating me and i just want to stop. The only reason i havent offed myself is because if my mom found out she'd probably do the same.
>>
>>732106522
mood music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5pojx6kflw
>>
>>732106258
my eyes are sunk in already, on a good day I still have that innocent look I did when I was younger, I see a skeleton in the mirror. A demon. I am tired, and I am still young. I fucked it up with dreaming. I became very proficient at lucid dreaming and literally lived almost a year just waking up to maintain my dreams of godlyness, I hated life, but loved my dreams. I feel like an old man trapped in a young mans body. I am so morally fucked that when I help someone or am nice to them it is at its core an evil task. I life people up so they can fall. My mother has grown old from my shit, its taking its toll on her. my sins are unforgivable, the thing that scares me the most is that I am sane. I had so much potential and I am rotting.
>>
>>732105241
I've actually gotten so depressed that my only form of relieve are playing a game of CSGO every other day and buying lottery tickets in secret and wondering how my life would be if I won and was able to move it
>>
>>732106679

you do realize by now that this isn't about her right? this is an issue with you, and if it wasn't her it would just be something else. if you're able to sit around all day long then you clearly don't have to pay rent so do your 6 months of volunteer work, that leaves you 2 months to get your job, volunteer work gets your foot in the door ect...
>>
>>732106522
Everyone will give you bullshit advice. Like they have to me. I never took any of it, and neither will you. But I moved to Florida, living amongst old people, they want to be me. I see them, whatever I do they are jealous, we have youth, we have potential still. They would kill for this. Many people would do sick things, sick depraved desperate things to be you. School is short, the day it was over it was like it never happened. Pro-tip is stay away from cocaine and other hard drugs, and alcohol. It makes everything worse. Work hard and go fishing. Accept how you feel. The day I just accepted that I hated myself and stopped hating myself actively was the best day.

If you are a hard worker you will succeed. Take everything, give nothing back, abandon morals, but do not be depraved. Bite and tear at the world, fuck the world, with your penis. Fuck it hard, ride that bitch, she wont forgive you either way. And don't think about suicide too much, it doesn't work anyways.
>>
>>732107054
and never fall in love.
>>
>>732107054
thanks man :) that made me feel a bit better. just a pebble in the shoe, but the rest of the mountain ahead.
>>
>>732106920
It's not about her at all. And I don't sit around all day. I work 50 hours a week, go to school for stem and take care of the majority of things in my home. All my money is taken by my mother, and I can't do anything about it or I'll have to live on that measly 1k on on my own. It's not about laziness or anything. It's simply about how much I'm missing. How little I have. And I mean people, not objects
>>
>>732107330
So you're just pathetic and fucked in the head
>>
So I got a pretty bad staff infection and almost died, my family was super worried and thought I would have some new outlook on life because of it, but no, nothing changed even though I was close to death

I just enjoyed the pain meds and smoked weed the whole time, and got to squeeze out some major puss from that thing, right near my heart
>>
File: 1488435594113.jpg (45KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488435594113.jpg
45KB, 392x500px
>>732102576
maybe next time green text it fgt, i made it two sentences in then said you know what? this guy can fuck himself
>>
>>732108215
yea its essentially
>wahhh girlllss

Get over it, its a fucking whore you fell in love with
>buhhht muuhh irl waifu isn't a whore
All bitches is hoes, get that through your head, every girl is a whore, she is for sale, even if she is a virgin she is just an expensive whore, you fell in love with someone who you thought would be your teddy bear and your mommy, but she is not. Girls today all run on such low instincts they will fuck you over, if you don't dominate them. Break their minds and they will stay with you.
>>
>>732108662
thank you for this, fuck cucks who fall for whores
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn_YodiJO6k
>>
>I've been with girl
>10/10
>literally 10/10
>we break up because 'she feels locked in cage'
>1week passed
>we meet again because I had her things and I wanted to give them back
>we drink
>more, much more drinking
>we go to my place
>have all night hugging, she says she loves me
>next day, yesterday from now
>we meet again and we drink and talk
>she gets drunk and she says she must go
>she goes to another bar to meet her friends
>so do I
>she gets mad because I went to bar instead of going home
>I did it because she did it first
>what to do
>now I'm at work
>feel terrible
>she doesn't respond to my sms's
>feel like killing myself

advice, b?
>>
>>732093981
nah

just kill yourself
>>
>>732108991
take the high road
>>
>>732108991
if you guys got drunk and only hugged you're so far in this neckbeard friendzone that you have only two options:

1) forget about her completely and move on
2) kys
>>
>>732109148
Do you mean my private time, me and knife?
>>
>>732109194
hugged and fucked that night.
>>
>>732109257
ahhhhh much better, lad.

then you can include the option of keep fucking her but act emotionally unattached and like a jerk but don't overdo it.

She'll want to have your babies in less than a month.
>>
>>732109345
is she attached to me? after break up? she said she doesnt want to be with me, because she feel locked in cage
>>
>>732109227
>>732108991
you sound like a retard, refer to
>>732108662

also you sound like a retard, fuck her brains out and see if things change

HOW TO HAVE SEX WITH A GIRL FOR RETARDS:
Chapter 1: sex
>Step 1. Rape her
>Step 2. If she really puts up a fight, stop
>Stop 2. If she protest a little bit but doesn't really fight in, then you are gold, fuck her hard

That is how to fuck a girl, they are such fucked up beings that that is the only way to have sex with them, they will not report rape unless you really rape them, you have to get comfortable first and maybe watch a movie in the dark or something. I have fucked maybe 8 girls this way and it works every time, even had to hold a few of them down, but afterwards they dated me for weeks to months.
>>
>>732105744
Same boat bud, If i get really anxious I shake cause it aggrevates the tremors in my hands. You have to do away with the thought of it, don't let your mind tell you why it's so awful all the time.
If you can't fix it forget it.
>>
>>732109433
she isn't yet buddy because you're too available. women take things for granted very easily.

back off but remain an important aspect of her life to where she depends on you for support but deny her occasionally. only fuck her a couple times out of the times she asks you to, but always fuck her when she's drunk. appear emotionally distant. if you can get a girl or two in the picture to make her jealous it would be great. nothing too serious like a girlfriend or an obvious fuck buddy but more like a girl you just started talking to and hit it off. don't let her get too depressed to the point where she falls onto the cock of a million niggers. be there for her just enough so that she can't compare anyone to you, but blow her off enough times so that she secretly hates you.

women thrive on that kind of shit. i'm usually very nice but whenever my girl starts acting too high and mighty i turn into a dick for a couple days just to put her in her place. most of the time it's just acting but it works.
>>
>>732109561
I know how to fuck her and I did it that night
>>732109257
>>
>>732109825
then do what
>>732109810
this guys says

the more you hate a girl the more she will chase you, literally just by seeming slightly gay I get more girls than I ever did, recently I ignored this girl all night and acted like she was a retard, then when her boyfriend started puking we made out and almost fucked but he came out and almost caught us, didn't know either of them, met them that night
>>
>girls give me feels
the only feels you should have is a looming background radiation of desperation and sadness, are you a man or some faggot sissy boy?
>>
>>732110044
same here buddy.

sometimes i pull out the slightly gay card and i've landed selfappointed lesbians just by being indifferent to the charms that work on a million dicks. just ignore, ignore, insult, make laugh, make laugh, insult more, make laugh, innuendo, make laugh, fuck, rinse and repeat.
>>
>>732108991
It sounds like there is more to this than you have told us. But if the bitch is really gonna get hung up on everything you do.. why bother. It is a 10/10 tho so be careful what you wish for. U might regret loosing her if you let it happen. Just become her manlet slave and have a 10/10
Profit?
>>
File: 1362020533370.jpg (73KB, 486x500px) Image search: [Google]
1362020533370.jpg
73KB, 486x500px
>>
>>732111824
becoming slave isn't any option, I'm not basement dwarf like you.
>>
>>732111889
yea this is it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAWcs5H-qgQ&list=PLzzwfO_D01M4nNqJKR828zz6r2wGikC5a
>>
I've been alone for years.
>>
File: 1381280436311.jpg (72KB, 780x390px) Image search: [Google]
1381280436311.jpg
72KB, 780x390px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEjLae4GD4k
I used to listen to this, freshman year of boarding school that i went to to avoid my fathers abuse, while on adderal, up all night alone

I left 2 months into sophomore year because I was failing, that seems to be a theme in my life
>>
>be me
>Start to talk with ex I was with from 2010-2012
>I never forgot her since brakeup 2012
>2013-1016 had two serious relationships and few hookups
>I was talking to every single girl I was with about how great she was and how noone can get me as well as her, even though she treated me like shit
>We had so strong bond, I never loved anyone like her, even when I had so much better girls, not just by looks, but with heart
>ffw 2017, I know I wont love anyone like her, want to hero out
>Wanted to see her one last time, I contact her and ask if we can meet
Will continue, am on phone, writting it down currently
>>
File: IMG_20170501_212454.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170501_212454.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>732113708
Cont.
>We met, something hits me and I tell her how I finally got over her, even though I know I didnt
>Told her I dont love her and that I forgive her everything
>She starts to cry
>I instantly hug her, I never NEVER wanted her to be sad
>I cant let go, hug was too long, I know she felt that I was lying about not loving her
>She told me:"Anon, you wont kill yourself, please dont..."
>Ffw few days later, she wants to meet me again
>We met at my work as I am about to close
>She was inside with me, just smiling strangely, and I didnt know what she wanted
>I drive her home, but we stay block away from house, talk 3h
>Its 1am, she say she will go home, she goes for a hug and kiss me on cheak
>Next she wants to turn my head, and kiss me on lips
>I died inside, shit you not, my walls crashed, and I didnt go for it
>I had panic attacks for 2 hours, and she kept asking me if she should leave
>I told her I didnt want her to leave
>She asks, well what do you want Anon
>Its not that simple, my heart say go for a kiss, buy my brain say she will hurt you again
>Mfw I go for a kiss
>Couldnt be happier in my life
Cont.
>>
File: IMG_20170420_083142.png (859KB, 1080x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170420_083142.png
859KB, 1080x606px
>>732114202
>we date again
>I felt the fullfilment I didnt felt in years.
>I felt FULL INSIDE, FULL OF LOVE
You dont just feel that with anyone, but as you breathe in, you feel like you dont hsve to breathe as how full you feel in chest, in all your body, full of fucking love
>3 weeks ago, I propose
>She said YES, with the happiest smile I've seen in YEARS
>I know she is the one, I know I love her and that I want to spend life with her, have kids
>She start to talk about us having 4 kids, we are happier than ever
>Atleast thats what I thought
>She is crazy as heck, and overthink stuff constantly, she gets pissed over atoms, literally atoms
>I deal with her easily most of time, I know how she works
>Ffw last week, saturday
>She gets mad because of shit
Cont
>>
Too many feeeeeeels
>>
>>732114859
>She is mad, dont want to talk to me at all
>Ignoring all my messages and calls
>She knows I love her so much, but her brain is battshit crazy
>she lies to me that she cheated
>I had so much problems about those things before at 2011 and 2012 that i couldnt stand her lying
>I didnt know if she lied or not, but i didnt want her to lie to her family that she was seeing me, but was with another man
>I was hurt and did stupid thing, told her sister that we are no longer together and she cheated
>Ffw yday, she told me goodbye forever, she told me she loves me, but she cant trust me with me cheating on her
>I never did it, nor would I do it to her. I fucking proposed her!
I want her in my life
On the sidenote
>Last 2months i have mayor headaches with white flashes in my brain
>I thing its just migrene but i hope for brain cancer now...
>>
>>732114859
I hope this story doesn't end in a few years with her getting cancer or something.
Those stories always get me.
>>
>>732093981
You know deep down, that she has taken many dicks by this point that were not yours. Think about all the time she's had sex with other guys. All the different guys.
>>
>>732096435
Man, it feels like a black man fucked my mom everytime i see a normie
>>
>>732104305
>>732104305
Shit man...
But debatable
>>
>>732105241
i feel you my dude
>>
I work at a dead end job but it pays well. I've worked there for 7 years because I can't face having to learn a brand new job all over again. I see new fresh blood come in, work for a year or two then leave again for 'better' jobs meanwhile I have lost the drive to go somewhere else. I wish I still had it in me to leave and look into something else.
>>
>>732107054
thanks man this is good feels anon.
>>
>>732115735
I wish I was dead right now...she left me heartbroken 2 times now, even after fucking engagements... I just wanna make her happy for years to come..
>>
>>732093981
it happened to me a few times, best is to move on and stop creeping over her fb
>>
>>732093981
I mean, some girls told me that their bfs got rejected by them 4-5 times before they accepted them...it's either a game where you gamble how much of a cuck are you willing to be to get some puss you got in contact with when you are 10.
Imo you should just move on
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.