[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT what made you racist >me, senior year of high school >small

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 37

File: sleeperhold.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
sleeperhold.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
ITT what made you racist
>me, senior year of high school
>small farming town, not a single black family in a 50 mile radius
>hard not to be racist when you're surrounded by hicks
>feel myself slowly hating blacks
>secretly wish that just one family would move in and prove me wrong
>one day it comes true
>we get a new student
>he's black
>here we go
>he shows up to school next week
>starts acting like a thug
>throughout the year he fights people
>gets suspended for getting a handjob in the back of the classroom
>holds down white girls and kisses them
>one day even holds me under his arm and jokes about 'raping me with his big black dick'
>mfw the only black guy in town proves everyone right and now I'm definitely a racist

His family lives down the road from me. Sometimes in the night I can hear them blasting shitty rap music out of the escalade, I'm not fucking joking.

I tried, /b/, I tried not to be racist. It didn't work.
>>
>>732055094
Forgot to mention they also have about 15 rottweilers chained up in their backyard. Can not get much worse.
>>
>>732055094
Obviously that kid is the king of all black people and you can judge an entire race based on his actions.
>>
This nigga is getting sweet hand j's from white girls in the back of the classroom? You're just jealous you little white cuck.
>>
>>732055895
>>732055963

I also go to Flint, MI about every other week for school. I get plenty of other black attention there.

And nah, that chick was fat as fuck. Imma pass.
>>
>>732055094
Reality
>>
>>732056511
>Speaking like a nigger, hates niggers
Wew
>>
>>732055094
get in ur hick-mobile and blast the song of the south or if ur in Alabama blast Alabama nigger
>>
>>732055094
Grew up in a working class suburb of Chicago where it was 2/3 white and 1/3 hispanic (mostly Mexicans). The nigs I knew of were all on the West Side and I thought they were just a product of their shitty environment.

Moved to South Florida where you have $3mil houses, then drive 1/2mi and you are in the hood. Even Haitians and Jamaicans, not really Basketball Americans but have African heritage, are all very ignorant, short-sighted, and just dumb. And the dumb thing, not like it's a lack of formal education, they are just slow to pick up on anything. I work with tons of black people (Basketball Americans and Islanders) and they almost all share that laziness and entitlement and nothing else matters besides what they can get right now. Also the service industries (retail, fast food, whatever) are run by these people and the Mexicans who speak almost no English near Chicago get my McD's order right more than a nig with a US high school education. And when you tell the Mexicans they made a mistake, they fix it and apologize. Try to do that with niggers and they will argue with you and tell you that you were wrong somehow when they got your #7 with a Sprite wrong.

>tl;dr:
>what made me racist?
Shopping at the same Winn Dixie as these people for the past 4 years.

There's a reason stereotypes exist- more often than not, they are true.
>>
>grew up in rural England
>we had Italian community in the village and grandaddy was Polish so its not so insular
>only thing was we had no non-whites and no non-Catholics
>move to city halfway through primary school
>half of my class is another colour and religion
>can't even keep track of all the new stuff I'm exposed to
>all I know is I dont like it
> had Muslim friends and stuff like that, I am not a hateful person
> but growing up how I did there was just something deeply offensive about walking around town and seeing whole areas filled with non whites. Still don't know why, I don't hate anyone, I just walk around and think really racist things
>>
File: 1431705359965.jpg (14KB, 280x275px) Image search: [Google]
1431705359965.jpg
14KB, 280x275px
>>732056511
>Imma pass
>>
Not all blacks are like that
>>
>The crime demographics of the USA
>The political state of Africa
>The never-ending civil war in the middle-east
Basically, I hate shitskins and sandniggers.
>>
File: 1494354738703.png (1MB, 1072x858px) Image search: [Google]
1494354738703.png
1MB, 1072x858px
>>732055094
Im black and i apologize for the niggers I have nothing to do with but i accept my punishment whole heartedly because what else can I do when my own kind proves me wrong. Maybe I'll just do whatever Michael Jackson did.
>>
>>732055094
>tfw be me, rich sandnigger in holy scandinavia
>go on vacay
>be in elevator w old lady and probly a 10 y old girl
>old lady mutters "dont look at him, hes scary"
>im 6'1 & was muscular at the time
>i just smile and say t-t-thank you
also, living here is pretty easy mode, most of the women are into me,
just talked w a girl about how she sets up threesomes with sandniggers and how much she loves it
>>
>>732057581
>not all
But a much higher percentage than should be.

>>732057363
I wanted to add to my original thought in Chicago, I thought the hood and the ghetto ass West Side was always because the people there were a product of their shitty environment. Now that I experienced and observed a little more life, I understand that the opposite is actually true. The West Side is a shithole because of the people living there. You could take all the black people living there and swap them out with white trash from trailer parks who have equal levels of education and poverty and drug abuse and I fucking guarantee the neighborhood would be nicer when inhabited by uneducated drug addict poor white people.
>>
>>732055094
>study with a sample size of one

>only the stupidest of low iq people of any race would move out to a rural hick shithole anyway

Sir you are not very scientifically-minded. If you want to be proven wrong, actually put some effort in. You'll find it can happen quite quickly if you actually want to change.

But, you don't.
>>
>>732055094
>post soviet union country
thats about it, xenophobia is love
>>
>>732057984
>Do what Michael Jackson did
Get vitiligo and lupus and dye your skin while getting hooked on painkillers to stop the pain.
>>
I have been pretty racist my entire life.
In year 3 i was bullied by a black cunt, in year 5 o got jumped by 5 of them because i questioned aboriginal culture.
And just last night i got mugged by an abbo at my bus stop. Lost $25 and im fucking furious.
Can we just wipe them out already?
>>
>grow up poor neighborhood
>niggers fighting every day
>random gunshots
>trash everywhere
>single moms with kids by a dozen guys pooling food stamps
>niggers making fun of other niggers who try to get out of the hood
>niggers threatening to rape my mom and beat my ass 'cause we're white
>can't leave ANYTHING outside or it's stolen
>car constantly fucked with
>loud parties every night and day

I could go on and on. People who don't hate niggers have either never lived around or with them or blame whitey for their plight.

The one good thing to come from my years in the ghetto was an appreciate for the value of a dollar and my drive to work my ass off to achieve middle class status so I never have to be around negroids again.
>>
File: NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS.jpg (28KB, 233x306px) Image search: [Google]
NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS.jpg
28KB, 233x306px
>>732055094
/pol/
>>
File: IMG_4017.jpg (777KB, 900x1998px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4017.jpg
777KB, 900x1998px
>>732058715
Lel honestly, the ones defending them never had to live near them.

Long article from the "YLYL" thread but it's spot on. They are like children and there is something missing in their DNA where they are unable to see cause and effect and thing about the future.
>>
File: IMG_2415.jpg (52KB, 450x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2415.jpg
52KB, 450x236px
>>732058150
>>
>>732055094
When I was really young and went to church for the first time we (my parents and I) sat next to a black family. When it came time for the "offer each other the sign of peace" bit and everyone shook hands I refused to shake their hand.
>>
>>732058653
Go full Tasmania on them haha. My brother moved away from aus cause he was sick of how many people here are racist
>>
it really just depends on the person. I've met plenty of awesome people that were black/hispanic/whatever. and i also have met people who are assholes that were black/hispanic/ whatever. it depends who they were raised to be. You grow up in a lower income area with gangs. most likely you will pick up some of those habits in which you grew up in. honestly "racism" the word in itself is stupid. its more of people being afraid of what they dont know.
>>
>>732055094
I live in England so
> Rotherham, being the Islamic example,
> 1500 girls, all 15 or younger, some preteen.
> Raped and gang raped repeatedly
> Letters to Police from families, letters to MPs from families and victims.
> Social workers, police, and the government all agree, doing something about organized gang rape of children, on a repeated basic carrying on for years and years, would DEFININTLY be racist, and a PR nightmare, better to let it carry on, hopefully expecting parents who have girls in this city will just move.
> MP complains about the 3 MPs in the area who E-mailed each other, stating full knolwdge of the insane and horrendous abuse of 11 year olds being raped by 30 men in a single night, and how doing something about it may trigger a firestorm of shit from voters....
> Gets sued, by the MPs who knew what was going on, and ordered to pay just shy of half a million to them,

I'm not saying the fire should rise.... but if Bane was a candidate id vote for him.
>>
>>732057521
Don't go to Paris.
>>
>>732055094
>hard not to be racist when you're surrounded by hicks
>feel myself slowly hating blacks

Funny, when I grew up surrounded by hicks
it made me hate the hicks.

Then I moved out of the sticks and found that most people of all races are pretty decent
once you get away from the losers who never move out of the zip code.
>>
>>732059171
Tassie cunt here, there's no petrol sniffers left here to be racist to.
>>
>>732059244
I never even knew what Rotherham was til now, thought it was just one of them news buzzwords. Doesn't it just piss the shit out of you that news and media are too frightened to talk out on shit like this? I was saying to my own girlfriend the day after Westminster that we didn't really have to speculate the attackers ideology, and she genuinely straight faced said that there was no evidence that I had no reason to assume it was an islamist
>>
> get a black roommate for college
> day 2 he asks who I voted for in election
> covers wall in black power posters
> smokes weed in room when I specifically asked him not to
> one day I bring up to a friend on campus how it can get uncomfortable with him
> mistakemade.tif
> blackie learns of this comment and freaks, calls me racist, tries to fight me.

He switched rooms shortly after. We go to a pretty highly regarded college and although my test scores were significantly higher than his, he said he got 80% of all costs paid. He ended up getting arrested.

Fuck black people and muslims
>>
>>732059845

You're right.
No white person would plaster their dorm room with posters, smoke weed, get financial assistance for school, and screw it up.
>>
>>732059021
Wow, thanks
>>
You dont "try" anything. You were racist the entire time my cousin fucking friend.
>>
>>732060241
You're right.

The white kid wouldn't have gotten into the school with such low test scores.
>>
>>732055786
Sounds like they moved there to escape
>>
File: rbz-george-bush-am-02.jpg (888KB, 840x1054px) Image search: [Google]
rbz-george-bush-am-02.jpg
888KB, 840x1054px
>>732060382

You're right.
The white kid with low test scores would have just had their parents write a check.
>>
>>732058150
Luk roven ......
>>
File: 17321153356642000_1_xacd.gif (288KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
17321153356642000_1_xacd.gif
288KB, 300x250px
>>732057581
Yeah just 95% when i run into a nice black person who just acts like a normal human im surprised like its my lucky day. Its like taking a one wipe shit. It almost never happens.
>>
I hope we get a purge in most white countries again. We need to rid those countries of shitskins and nignogs.

All of these apologists saying there are good black people don't really know them. They only act that around white people to appease them. When they get with their own kind they chimp out and go back to their rape culture roots. We need to organize and for once abort these undesirables from our planet.

I wish for a genocidal purge of the entire planet from these tribal monkeys that refuse to elevate themselves from their mud hut culture level.

I CALL FOR PURGE!!!
>>
>>732058715
Under rated post of the day.
>>
>>732055094
maybe you're just a piece of shit and other piece of shit families (regardless of race) flock to your piece of shit neighborhood.
>>
>>732055094
>chooses to generalize about an entire group of people based on experience with one person

Generalizations are the true mark of a simple mind. I'm sure you're not a bad person, you're just fucking dumb.
>>
>>732055094
>>>732055094
>>chooses to generalize about an entire group of people based on experience with one person
>
>Generalizations are the true mark of a simple mind. I'm sure you're not a bad person, you're just fucking dumb.

Hypocrite much you fucking childish clown lol
>>
>>732061075
Do you even realise what you ask for here?
>>
>>732061472
this leftist thinking, you dont agree with me? YOU MUST BE DUMB
>>
File: 1484192151991.png (89KB, 333x304px) Image search: [Google]
1484192151991.png
89KB, 333x304px
>>732058150
Sure dude
>>
>lived in poor area in SoCal
>grew up with about 60% Mexicans, 30% whites, 10% blacks, all of the trashy variety
>Mexicans mainly stuck into their own groups, would occasionally fuck with the whites and blacks to show off but were by far the worst fighters and were decent sports after they got their asses beat
>white kids all pretty much mind their own business with a few exceptions, never really start fights unless with other whites, usually over dumb shit
>black consistently start fights with absolutely everyone for no reason, never fight fair or 1 on 1, always bring in back up when the other guy gets a single punch in
>black kids smoking weed in class, bring guns to school multiple times, threatened to stab a teacher in front of me for telling him to turn his music off in the middle of class, set the locker room on fire twice, put a scrawny nerdy kid in the hospital for at least a month or two for accidentally walking into their "territory", which smelled like actual human feces from 10-15 ft away
>Mexicans actually start getting along with whites for the most part in a mutual hatred of the 10% black population that was causing 99% of the problems
I've never been happier than getting out of that hellhole
>>
>>732061861
Cause right-wingers would never claim that leftists are dumb??

?????
??
>>
File: IMG_4016.jpg (55KB, 424x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4016.jpg
55KB, 424x390px
>>732060688
Kek sounds like you're enjoying it in your upper middle class white suburban neighborhood.

That's not how it works for most people.

That's also why somebody like Trump actually got elected. Middle class people who work their ass off everyday, back in the 80s and 90s these people who worked in a skilled trade could live a comfortable middle class lifestyle and actually have a savings account and a college fund for their kids. Now they are fucking sick of seeing all these entitled lazy fucks expecting everything to be given to them while they are working 60hrs a week just to stay above water.

I grew up in a blue collar and hard working household and you will never convince me to go along with that bullshit white guilt racebaiting. Especially after seeing how all these people live. Just go to a corner store in the hood the day these people get their welfare checks and look how the sales of lotto tickets, booze, and black & milds skyrocket. Giving, giving, giving to them like the Dems want to keep doing is the worst possible thing they can do for society.
>>
>>732059021
Holy Crap, the Fruit literally does not fall far from the tree.
>>
>>732060688

Yeah,because all whites are rich and get a free ride!

>shitskin monkey detected
>>
>>732061971
Just curious, where was this specifically?
>>
>>732060241
Why would you join a thread about being racist to defend niggers lol
>>
>>732057841
same
>>
>>732061861
Not a leftist, actually a libertarian. I'm just not a racist fucktard that chooses to judge people based on their skin color, but rather judge the individual themselves. Identity politics is fucking cancer.
>>
>>732062235
Exactly. I am a white male, 34 ACT score. I've got $22k in student loan debt after one year. No my parents aren't paying for my school. Colleges hate white males.
>>
Look at these apologists cucks. They will be the downfall of your nations. The weak cracks in the foundation. They need to be repaired for the folly of their weak minds.

I am telling you these people that think tolerance is the answer will not save your children from being raped, families being murdered....

How long will we tollerate these affronts to OUR culture? They have been free for hundreds of years. What do they choose? To degrade our society by becoming a drain on its economy and a burden to the wholesome middle-class. We are the ones who live with them...not the politicians in their far removed castles from the common man.

Even with all the advantages OUR nations afford them what do they choose? Rape, murder, degradation of their neighbours. They refuse to assimilate into OUR countries. They instead empose their culture on us. The weak lap it up and say its good.

PURGE BROTHERS!
>>
>>732055094
>junior high
>Yo, Anon, give me your pencil.
>Sorry, man this is the only one I have.
>You're a fucking racist!
>Well, I guess so.

>Basic training
>Anon, you owe me respect because you're white!
>Don't you see the irony in that?
>You're fucking racist!
>Well, I guess so.
>>
>>732061856

Yes holocaust 2.0
>>
>>732062854
Would you be able to do it? Even the children?
>>
>>732062965
Yes of course, they cannot exist.
>>
>>732061472
I'm a leftist but Niggers have got to go.
>>
>>732063158
What about Italian-Americans? Slavs? Polacks?
>>
>>732058715
Same with mexicans
>>
>>732063269
>I'm a leftist but Niggers have got to go.
>I'm a leftist

Congratz, you can lie on the internet. Good job not being obvious either.
>>
>>732063465
There will be an evaluation based on book smarts, street smarts, empathy, planning for the future, etc.

Slavs won't do well. Anybody overly religious will be gone (basically all Mudslimes and a good portion of the US south), and probably 90% of black people won't pass so only the smartest will be left and they will only be able to breed with other black people so maybe the intelligence will be passed down and they will finally be a respectable race.
>>
>>732063465
They're good. Just nignogs and mudslimes.
>>
>>732055094
pretty similar, sorry for low quality greentext
>I live in a country that's mostly white
>far from any place where blacks are common and no reason for them to come here since economy is in the shitters
>we get a black student
>i've browsed 4chan before and I was hoping he would prove all the stereotypes wrong
>we start getting to know him and everything goes downhill. It started with pretty basic stuff that I didn't care too much about like not being able to swim
>he was pretty dumb though
>very stuck-up and always brags about stuff mommy bought for him with child support
>women constantly reject him but still feels like he's the shit
>starts fights with people who are weaker than him in order to look tough
It was around this point that i started realizing how stupid they are. One of my biggest regrets are also connected to him. He was messing with me since i was smaller than him but i had a friend who's good at judo and I managed to learn some things from him, and i was able to twist his arm to restrain him and I could have broken his arm and gotten away with it with a scolding as the worst possible punishment. All I had to do was twist his arm a little but further but since I was afraid of getting into trouble I didn't.
>>
It all started when I realized one important factor about blacks.
You don't become a civilized race by living in mud huts for literally the entire span of your existence.
>>
>>732063778
Not him, but I voted for Obama twice. Then I moved from a blue state to a red state and saw how you can still have schools and firefighters and roads without enabling niggers and white trash to be lazy pieces of shit.
>>
Black Anon.. I like to think I'm pretty civil and somewhat intelligent, in short I'm not a "Nigga"

But that being the case what would you do if you met me in real life? Like what level of racism is 4chan on?

Would you talk to me in public? Spit in my face? Or just silently judge and if say I "fit" a certain stereotype what would you do then?
>>
>>732063928
I mean the past few generations they have had indoor plumbing thanks to the great Section 8 housing paid for by hard working white people.

Hasn't changed much.
>>
>>732064038
Red states use way more welfare you fucking idiot.
>>
>>732064190
Fuck off nigger.
>>
I wouldn't treat you any different than any white or yellow person.

But, why would you join a thread like this as a black anon? Just curious.
>>
>>732064246
I've said a bunch of the most racist stuff in this thread. But...

I'm one of the people that realizes not every black person is a full blown nigger. I work with tons of black dudes, and since they are employed by a decent company, lots of true niggers are already weeded out.

Sometimes I will get one of them to help me for the day and turn my 12hr day into an 8hr day. Kinda nice. But at least half of them, I would rather not have their help because they are so lazy that even though my day is 4 hours shorter, the end result is shitty work and it ends up being more trouble in the end.
>>
>>732064529
My taxes say otherwise...
>>
>>732064190
Obviously I can't speak for everyone here, but I try to shake off the initial bad experiences and give you the opportunity to prove yourself one way or the other. That said, I have a lower tolerance for stupid when it's on a person of color.
>>
>>732062009
right wingers can explain why they think the opposite side is dumb. leftists don't care about reasoning or debating. they have their deluded points of view and usually some form if superiority complex and every time valid points get brought up against their views they act like said point is too stupid to even react to, in order to hide the fact that they can't contradict it.
>>
>>732064644
Yeah but you don't REALLY know them. You cannot say100% they don't act like nignogs at home.
>>
Most people in this thread suffers from many different fallacies, like confirmation bias, proof by example etc.

I don't get it. You blame black people for being stupid, and you "prove" this with completely stupid "methods". Its just. LOL.
>>
So.,,, what do you lot think of the 'wiggas' or the trailer park trash who can be just as bad?
>>
>>732064190
I wouldn't say shit because I'm a fucking beta and hate blacks just because I'm insecure about my tiny cock. Fuck you!!
>>
>>732064190
Worked with a few decent black guys up here in Canada; also dealt with piece of shit type nigs, Slavs, natives, ho-donk hillbillies etc.

shit people gonna be shit; wish we could find and sterilize them all.

In Alberta sterilization was legal into the 70s; hopefully it makes a comeback.
>>
>>732065237
Every racist in this thread
>>
>>732065036
They will be dealt with in phase 2.

After getting rid of a cancer culture. There will be a majority that think exterminated culture was abhorrent. Minority that think otherwise will slowly atrophy due to new social norms.
>>
>>732064904
But I do... I have chilled with many of them. It is exactly what you would expect.

>>732064983
>proof by example
>proof by evidence
>wahhhhh!!!!

>>732065036
Yes, they are just as bad. But there is a much, much higher change that the average black person will be a piece of shit than the average white person. It's something beyond just upbringing, there is definitely a genetic thing going on.

Just that nobody mainstream wants to come out and admit it's true in a world like this.
>>
>>732055094
>trying not to be racist

I live in the suburbs of Detroit and gave up after 16 years of liberal indoctrination when my dad's car got broken into during a Tigers game

My advice? Don't even bother trying

(I'm 20 now pls no suspend)
>>
>>732064190
What I first learned as the definition of racism is judging people based on their skin color not their personal actions and their qualities as a person. I believe stereotypes are right more than 50% of the time but if I meet you I will look at you with an open mind and give you the chance to prove the stereotypes wrong. But you are the exception, not the rule. You might be a person capable of a nice conversation but that won't change the fact that most blacks are barely as developed as apes.
>>
File: 1494285673729.png (625KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
1494285673729.png
625KB, 1280x719px
When I was 20 and working at a Wal-Mart during college. Be me pushing carts in the hot ass sun when this nigger coming from popeyes puts his soda in a cart. Oh hell naw I immediately lose it and call him out "wtf dude dont you see me working take your fucking soda out you idiot" nigger tells me to shut the fuck up and do my job before he whoops my ass. I tell him to go fuck himself and start walking his way. It suddenly hits me ive never been in a fight before but its too late to back down and look like a bitch. I bullrush him and slam him down so fast it'd make Arn Anderson proud. Get up and holy crap adrenaline is just flowing and I can barely walk or breathe. Make my way to the back and tell my manager I need to go home. Spend all day thinking of niggers retaliation tomorrow. Never see him again since then never liked blacks. Fuck them
>>
>>732065509
retard.
>>
File: 628618055.jpg (329KB, 530x970px) Image search: [Google]
628618055.jpg
329KB, 530x970px
>>732065330
For every cuck apologist in this thread.

Truth is truth.
>>
>>732064190
OP here, off different computer.
If you're cool, you're cool. It's just that my initial impression isn't exactly a clean slate from having been around ghetto people my entire life.
>>
>>732066110
Truth is oppression since they got to your shit stain country.
>>
>>732065916
What part?

>people who act like niggers at work also act like niggers outside of work
>evidence = evidence ---->proof
>the average black person in America is more likely to be a nigger than the average white person

I don't see anything wrong with any of these things, based on everything I have learned in my many years of dealing with people in the real world.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.
>>
>>732062965
Niggers killed all the white children in Haiti after the revolt. I would propose using a virus if we could engineer one.
>>
>>732065899
Good job bro. You need to train to fight though.
>>
File: 1475069339104.jpg (1MB, 2355x2356px) Image search: [Google]
1475069339104.jpg
1MB, 2355x2356px
>>732057984
there's a difference between black people (obama, samuel jackson, morgan freeman) and niggers (lil wayne, most rappers)
>>
>>732066350
why were white children in haiti....
>>
>>732058320
here's some stats for you

100% of the black people in his class were a classic nigger
>>
I'll say this...if a black guy makes it past 35 or so they tend to chill out and be productive members of the community. My neighborhood is all brand new houses/ongoing new construction suburbs and half of the people that live here are black. Retired type black folks are the best kind.
>>
>>732055895
Dis
>>
>>732059128
Keep on doing the lords work anon
>>
>>732066439
In all fairness, I know more white people that I would consider niggers than I do black people. That doesn't necessarily hold true by relative proportion though.
>>
>>732066439
Are you fucking kidding me. They all act like niggers. Watch their manarisims and their interviews. Compare with rap videos and how basketball monkeys act.

SAME is SAME
>>
>>732055094
>my crush jerked off a bbc and now i am a triggered sissy
checks out
>>
>>732066764
When you know 10,000 white people and 5 act like niggers, but you only know 6 black people and 4 act like niggers...

Yes, indeed, you know more white people who act like niggers than black people.
>>
>>732066842
obama sags his trousers, walks like an ape, does that annoying squeak with his teeth and tongue, has any jewelry or metal in his teeth? no same goes for many black people

(im white, national socialist, but i have a black friend who is also natsoc and very similarly politically minded - he agrees that he is the exception)
>>
>>732064190
I don't know if this counts, But I FUCKING HATE Niggers, I enjoy hanging out with black people, But these "thugs" piss me off so much, Like at work the other day, I was on my breaking hanging out with a Black dude, I talk to at work often, and we were shootin the shit, and then this dude walks up and starts talking about his nigga shit(words that they make up, come up with their own definitions of). and then... he just stops talking, and looks right at me, " You aint gon snitch on me ar ya bruh", Me: "About what?" Him: "I got sum dis gud gud loud" Me: " Uhhh Ok Cool, No actually if you got some to spare I'll buy." Him: "Ohh shiet whiteboi is a thug!" Me: "Nah I'm from Colorado, I've smoked shit you've never even touched "bruh"." (Currently living in Deep south)

I like how just because I'm white he thought I was some fucking snitch. Fuck.
>>
When chimps can't argue. Resort to mu dick as a reasonable debate topic.
>>
>>732055094
just like animals at the zoo, no problem, till there's no fence.
>>
>>732067054
You know damn well not to that extent.

Your debate has now become weakened.
>>
File: 1483504911745.jpg (191KB, 864x831px) Image search: [Google]
1483504911745.jpg
191KB, 864x831px
>>
>>732067417
Pretty damn accurate.
>>
>>732067371
no, you're saying "they all act like niggers", implying that all blacks demonstrate AT LEAST SOME behavior of the typical "nigger" image.

Name one behavior that obama does.
>>
>be me
>be 12
>live in a home for spaz youngins
>all white
>shit, one white left
>in comes nigger
>be friendly because not yet a racist
>after a few months he asks to borrow GTA: San Andreas while I go home for the weekend.
>figure, this nigger isn't leaving so he can't steal it.
>get back after weekend
>where the fuck is my game nigger
>what game anon?
>motherfucker gave the game to his nigger mom on the weekend when she visited
>that nigger's nigger mother niggered my nigger game
>can't do shit, drop it because beta
>1 month later
>nigger has moved his room beside mine down a hall that no one is allowed down unless they have a room there.
>wake up in the middle of the night
>someone is on top of me taking off my PJs
>fucking nigger
>knee the nigger in the balls so he realeases my hands.
>punch the nigger in the throat and throw him off my bed into my desk.
>beat the fuck out of him until the night staff comes in and stops me
>I get fucking punished for beating on the nigger that stole my game and tried to rape me.
>Racism is justified.
>>
>>732055094
You're racist because you're a hick born into an inbred family of hicks, you met one black person thats shit. Now imagine moving into a town full of whiteshits like you just described and trying not to be racist towards whites?
>>
>>732055094
>Grow up in suburban New England
>No interaction with anyone who isn't white other than a few Indian kids
>Spend adult years learning about my privilege and trying to be a better person

It's hard.
>>
>>732061971
>set the locker room on fire twice

What the fuck happened
>>
It started early for me
>Kindergarten
>Black twins on my bus
>I had brought a pair of mario and luigi figurines in for show and tell
>Show them off on the ride home
>One of them wont give Mario back as Im getting off
>Tell the (black) bus driver
>Dunno which one has it
>Bus driver makes me get off
>Bummed Im left with shitty Luigi and no based Mario
>Next day called into office
>Driver had told twins' parents what happened as they were picked up
>They called and complained
>Have to eat lunch with vice principal for a couple weeks
>>
>>732067027
Thank you for explaining relative proportion to me, since I only ever use words and phrases that I don't comprehend.
>>
File: 1494229045119.jpg (13KB, 228x216px) Image search: [Google]
1494229045119.jpg
13KB, 228x216px
>>732058150
Ill take, ''things that never happen ever'' for $1000
>>
>>732066483
with a sample size that small that stat gets thrown in the trash
>>
File: 1494154808510.jpg (71KB, 886x862px) Image search: [Google]
1494154808510.jpg
71KB, 886x862px
>>732055094
>Be german.
>Wake up
>"Uh wtf is that noise?"
>Its coming from the door
>Open door, its the mailman
>Get those letters and a package
>Open package
>WTF THOSE ARE MY NEW EARPLUGS
>I ORDERED THEM YESTERDAY
>Then i fucking realised:
> i hate jews, blacks, serbs, slavs, french, americans, gays and cripples
>Averageday.png
>>
>>732066575
except the modern day black people won't grow up to be like the ones you're referring to. those people were most likely pretty cool to begin with
>>
>>732068002
They probably won't survive either though
>>
>>732068000
wasted trips.
>>
>>732055094
>what made me racist

All the thug ass black kids in highschool

>what made me unracist

The realisation I lived in upper middle class black neighbourhood and their parents were all doctors and lawyers and successful business folk so genetics and parenting cant be it.

The further realisation teenagers are retards and are looking for role models to copy and watching tv to see where they fit in.

The even further realisation when black teens identify as black their media outlets pretty much tell them "famous rapper, nba star, or better start selling drugs and robbing stores cause aint no one gonna hire you.

The fact that my union takes troubled youth off the streets and they show up day one with attitude and a chip on their shoulder and the grand majority show up day two having dropped their guns drugs and gang life the very moment they found out they were going to be paid a liveable wage.

Doesnt excuse them totally ignoring their parents but they get stuck in a loop that starts when theyre dumb fuck teens.
>>
Another Black anon here, how do I spot nigs and potential nigs from early? Do I just find more white friends? More nerds?

I really want to avoid telling one that I don't give a shit about their mixtape, or extremist BLM ideals. It's just an influence I really don't need or want in my life atm.
>>
>>732055094
nigger here. understandable. fucking thugs are hateful hyperdefensive pieces of shit. sorry you had to deal with that. i wish you'd feel different about it, but im not able to do anything to undo the damage already done to you with just some nice words on the internet.

im sorry you had to have that happen to you, and other white people. our culture's got a lot of work to do and we're too fucking lazy and selfish to do it. we just keep blaming whites for everything we can think of. its gotten to the point that even when someone does some truly racist shit to us nobody cares, because we've called wolf so much. really pisses me off.
>>
>Praises the almighty KEK for a good story
>>
>>732068574
Why not just straight up tell them you don't want to be part of it then? At least the nigs won't nog around you if you do that, right?
>>
File: 1494182771205.jpg (41KB, 681x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494182771205.jpg
41KB, 681x960px
>>732068000
At least hes honest
>>
>>732058320
I grew up in DC. 95% of black people there are niggers. It's unbelievable. How do you think Marion Berry was mayor for so long? It wasn't because he was good for the city. This guy's sample size of one family isn't inaccurate.
>>
>>732068574
Honestly, BLM made me start avoiding black people because I am tired of being blamed for shit someone else did.

You probably won't be able to get many white friends because so many are tired of being bitched at. Sorry. I wish you the best of luck though.
>>
>>732068000
German racist trips
>>
>>732068574
just get used to being called an uncle tom, sellout, wanabe white boi, and having them hate you. they're too angry to hear or think anything else. avoid it and mind your own shit. the real people who care about you will show up, black, white, mexican, asian, who gives a shit? if they're not garbage they'll show it when they accept you don't need to have everything in common, and hold themselves accountable when they fuck up.

if anything, that's the superior "race". the people who can accept they're not perfect victims of perfect evil, but just another asshole trying to get by without doing it by being a menace.
>>
>>732055094

Was always a very tolerant kid, but as I got older, every interaction with blacks out in the real world just snowballed. I live in a very multicultural area where about half my co-workers are black, whether from Nigeria/Hiaiti or American born. First off, almost every single black stereotype is true to a T. 9/10 black people I work with are extremely lazy to the point where its mind boggling. Most of them are complete thieves who steal toilet paper right off the restroom wall as well as any cleaning products they can get thier hands on, or pretty muvh anything thats not tied down. I also noticed as time went on how fucking stupid they are with comprehending basic information as well. If you've met one black person, you basically have met them all. They seem to have the same shitty basic personality. The funny thing is is that I'm always trying to change my view, but every time I try to help out a black person or something it's always met with disappointment and stereotypes being proven to be true.
>be me
>3 months
>wanna give blacks another try
>ironically, 2 black dudes and two black chicks break down in KFC parking lot at the window
>not joking, this actually happened
>figured I would help them out and offer to help push the car
>Both black dudes (both well over 6ft) get out.
>I start pushing the car after the 2 women said told me they could use a hand.
>both blacks dudes just ate thier KFC while watching me.
>never even said thanks
>one black chick feels bad and helps out
>when everything's said and done, black dudes get in car with out a word and continue eating.

Just one of a million stories I jave
>>
>>732069040

Sorry about the shitty grammar. On mobile on my lunch break
>>
>>732066442
They were born there idiot. If they died because of the sins of their fathers than I guess we'll find a similar justification when we get revenge.
>>
>rampant crime demographics of USA (especially this state)
>the flagrant media narratives with Trayvon Martin, Freddie Gray, Michael Brown that made race-baiting apparent
>Gamergate reinforcing media-bias techniques and victim pushing
>2016 election coverage and media polarisation
>required diversity classes in my final years of college (was stem but needed a certain of humanities/diversity credits to graduate) where the racial narrative was pushed
there were required online discussions in some journalism/ethics courses. Often in those discussion, many kept claiming I can't have a perspective in those discussions for being a "white male" if I dissented. usually only dissented stating that some of the sources from the class were quite biased or were using outdated statistics.

I still wouldn't claim I'm racist but would probably be labelled as such by the demagoguery going around now. Don't know if something drastically changed my last years in college (2013/2014), or I changed and just became more and more aware of it.
>>
>>732069214
blackguy here. i think youre just tired and trying to protect yourself. cant argue that. everybody thinks flipping their shit is the way to be an adult nowdays. dont buy into it, just take care of yourself. even if that means being a little guarded around people you're suspicious about.

my dad had a saying"lock the door but keep the window open". meaning you can still be like... cordial and stuff, but that doesnt mean you have to let everybody into your life, because anybody could be an asshole.
>>
>>732069040
I don't know what is it about the dudes but most black women are hard workers.

I honestly think that's the only reason their race has survived for so long.
>>
>>732068550
Oh and speaking of union shit

>in first round of school
>hood niggers looking for job in class
>over 18, cant do basic addition.
>doing trigonometry by the end of it because its being presented to them in a practical way that has legitimate gains in income.

That also cued me somethings definitely wrong in their home environment growing up...
>>
>>732069742
sisters are either ratchet ho's or badass. the less they brag about themselves, the cooler they usually are.
>>
>>732063797
Just out of curiosity, have you ever been to a Slavic country?
>>
>>732060241
That white kid wouldn't have merit based aid. That white kid would be from a family paying for his schooling, or a moron who doesn't know how student loans work. The white kids who get the scholarships based on merit actually have merit. Black kids get scholarships for being able to kind of spell.
>>
>>732069937
Not the one you asked here, but I have been to several Slavic countries. I like them all, except Russia.
>>
>>732066442
Are you saying they were asking for it?
>>
Only had 2 blacks friends growing up. One stole my iPod during gym class, the other stole my wallet while playing football at a friend's birthday party.
>>
Comment section is gold.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Man-Throws-Woman-With-Dogs-Into-Pool-at-South-Florida-Pool-Party-421644904.html
>>
File: 1472775680178.jpg (707KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472775680178.jpg
707KB, 1280x1024px
>>732057984
We feel for you, black /b/ro
>>
>>732055094
Did 62 days county for traffic shit.

Nothing on earth is more loud, annoying and racist than a large group of niggers.
>>
>>732063797
If you check out actual studies they were 25 or 30 iq points below white people in the 70s and 5 points below now.

The gaps closing already. And genetics and evolution couldnt possibly do that in 40 years. Sociologists attribute it to better access to education and affirmative action.

You dont need a genocide.

Also in my experience ive watched them 180. A lot. Imo destroy hip hop and world stars as well as blm and block news media from reporting on police shootings of unarmed black people. (yknow... The 50 unarmed blacks that die a year due to police brutality.. That 0.002% of black people in america that die in a year, and they then all act like is a goddamn genocide) and enforce equal opportunity on professional sports (ie not mostly black people.), post black scientists doctors and lawyers all over the place and you got yourself a recipe for advancement of the race.

More shows like fresh prince of bel air that are good shit and depict rich black families.

Also my experience with blacks here if its any grounds for my thinking. >>732068550
>>
>>732070326
That's my experience as well, although I've never been to Russia. I traveled the Balkans and it was probably the best trip I've ever been on.
>>
>>732068918
Anon, it's like they have a goddamn sixth sense or something, cause they just find you, or they make some shitty situation where they try to force your opinion.

>>732068972
>Sorry. I wish you the best of luck though.

Thanks anon. Feels bad though.
>tfw I'll be working my dream job with good salary, but no one to interact with
Hell, I'll find an Asian if I have to.

>>732069039
Thanks anon. I've felt dissociated from their so-called "culture for my entire life, so that won't be anything new.

I'll continue to have hope as I go on though, thanks anon.
>>
>>732070899
Balkans is fucking amazing.
>>
>>732070626
>they were 25 or 30 iq points below white people in the 70s and 5 points below now.
It's likely that is just white people getting stupider with our retarded education system.
>>
>>732069040
moar pls
>>
>>732068550
I think that you found the 5% of Basketball Americans that are willing to actually better themselves and their situation.
>>
File: _20170510_013220.jpg (217KB, 720x901px) Image search: [Google]
_20170510_013220.jpg
217KB, 720x901px
>>732055094
That's your personal experience nobody can be mad at you for that, I know good and bad people of all races, sad to hear your only interaction with a black guy was that shitty one! Not everbody is the same but I understand where your coming from and can respect it
>>
>>732071166
We're getting smarter as an entite population. The average IQ must be 100 so the scores are adjusted up every decade.

An IQ 100 in 1900 would have an IQ of like 70 today.

>>732071265

Im canadian. Might have something to do with it because ive seen some shit but nothing like american blacks on youtube.

But i also understand they have entire run down communities where theyre totally isolated down in america. Might have something to do with it, too.
>>
>>732055786
Faggot
>>
>>732071104
Sorry niganon, am not nig, do not know of decent black people struggle amongst the chimps. ):
>I tried, /b/ro
>>
>>732071685
Some are a product of a shitty community, but overall the shitty community is the product of black people who don't give a fuck.

Look at Africa. So many resources but when they aren't being exploited by Europeans, the place is a complete shithole.
>>
File: racism-is-taught-denisleary.png (508KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
racism-is-taught-denisleary.png
508KB, 720x720px
>>732055094

I am not racist. I don't see color.

You racist faggots really piss me off.
>>
>>732057984
Kids?
>>
>"I feel so mad about blacks!"
>"Those blacks that we took away from an underdeveloped country and completely different culture from ours!"
"Those blacks that were tortured for hundreds of years and let free only to let them build themselves from scratch!"
>"Those blacks that the modern racist driven law enforcements harass on a dialy for their shitty quotas"

>"Ughh, I wonder what went wrong! I just don't know!"
Hmmmm.
>>
>>732071850
It's fine, anon. At least you can rest well, knowing that you've never experienced the pain of watching an entire generation go to shit around you.

Nor knowing that they cannot be saved thanks to shitty parenting, or how easily ghetto and other trash music influences them.
>>
>2nd cousin is half black
>acts white
>needs money for pregnant girlfriend
>loan 100 dollars
>he goes to a concert with her
>ask for money
>nigs out of deal
>discover a nig will nog even if he pretends to be human
>>
>>732055094
Not all blacks are like that it's mostly Afro Americans & Carribeans (west indians) that have those problems.. I know it's cleche to say but they are people that come up from under slavery, their great grandparents were taught and trained to hate one another and to always listen and depended on their slave owners, they are a lost people.
Its still very deep very rooted within them, doctrines like what willy lynch implemented still effect them till this day sad but true!
>>
>>732072309
So what if I am gay? Fuck you, got a problem with gay people?
>>
File: hotel california yelp review.jpg (57KB, 1437x752px) Image search: [Google]
hotel california yelp review.jpg
57KB, 1437x752px
>>732073139

shut up faggot
>>
>>732055094
working in a restaurant
>>
>>732072872
>those black that sold each other to every race and country
>those blacks that could have overpowered their outnumbered "massas"
>those blacks that get scholarships, aid, tv channels for skin color
>those blacks that the poor policemen have to overcompensate for because blacks commit the most crime, percentage wise.

Hmmmm.
>>
File: 404DadNotFound.jpg (71KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
404DadNotFound.jpg
71KB, 640x628px
What made me racist?
Niggers rioting.
Care to take a guess on why I hate libtards?
>>
File: Can't deal.jpg (42KB, 851x440px) Image search: [Google]
Can't deal.jpg
42KB, 851x440px
>Be autist in nowhere'sville shitschool in Denmark
>All white people in the area at least
>Get picked on a lot
>Change school
>Shitface #1 is there
>Shitface 1 tries to be like cool guys
>Starts bullying harder
>Bar is set
>Shitface #2 joins school after a year
>Both from Iran or something like that in shittystan
>Shitface 2 starts joining in
>2 is literally retarded, that's the only explanation
>enough.png
>Tell teacher
>Teacher has a small speech in front of class about bullying
>of shitface 2
>Tried to pass off that we should be forgiving because shitface 1 & 2 might've seen some shit and been traumatised
>Somehow this doesn't solve my problem
>Get bullied for the rest of my school time

Got another:
>Seventh grade
>Tiny shitfaces join in from other school
>ohrightthisschoolisshit.mfw
>Start shit
>Three 12 year olds jump me from behind
>Kicks me a little
>Was late, autistic bloomer
>Hit the floor
>People saw
>Teachers saw
>Nobody intervened

It only stopped when I got suspended for a month or two in 9th grade because people thought I was a potential school shooter. Turns out if you make threats and are white, your actions have consequences.
>>
>>732062637
At the end of the day we all have to tolerate each other, its 2017 hate and division never worked before and it sure damn won't work now.. I don't like everybody I'll be honest but it is what it is. If we were invaded tomorrow (which is highly unlikely) I'm sure a black, mexican, Asian American will be fighting right next to you protecting their and your family!
>>
>>732074686
>Never worked before
Look at the 1950's and every fucking year before that, you're confusing hate and division with niggers.
>>
>be black
>live in Harlem most of my life
>Dad is a shitty drug dealer
>nigs constantly nigging out daily outside
>dudes I grew up playing Pokemon and shit with pick up the ghetto lifestyle as we ger older
>keep to myself and spend time either playing videogames or drawing to avoid nig shit in my apartment, start going outside less
>26 now, never been arrested, no criminal record, about to start training to become a police officer in Florida
>hear nothing positive about the old neighborhood from family, dudes I used to hang out with are in and out of trouble
Not all of us grow up to be products of our environment, anon. I for one can't stand nigs, having been around them all my life. Moving to central Florida gave me my first taste of redneck hick bullshit, and I've seen whites as bad or even worse than any black person I know

There's pieces of shit of every race, there's no changing that
>>
>>732073419
Why was daddy not found though? In African culture father's are always there! It's only west Indians and black Americans that have them traits in them
>>
>>732055094
4chan made me hate how spineless and two faced white people are. It's like if this is the face you put on for your race imagine what everyone else thinks of you. On a personal level we see you the way you see asians.
>>
>>732076127
tbh I like asians. Never any problems there. Just ghetto blacks. Everyone else is fine.
>>
>>732055094
>Join Navy
>Lower middle class white kid from NH
>Either worked for what I had, or saw my parents bust their asses to get it
>NH is whiter than new fallen snow, so no contact with minorities
>Get to boot camp
>Go through that, then through schools
>Consistently see black people not give a fuck
>Suck at their jobs
>Skate off all day
>Senior black people just sign off their fuckin qualifications b/c they "have to stick together"
>Have to do their fucking work + mine
>All command's "Equal Opportunity" oversight populated 100% by minorities
>Black people promoted b/c quota system ensures equal outcomes
>equal opportunity alone didn't produce a racially diverse upper rank structure, b/c niggers are lazy
tl;dr, joined military with no feelings on race, left racist as fuck b/c of hoodrats
>>
File: Sign-in-London-reading-No-009.jpg (13KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
Sign-in-London-reading-No-009.jpg
13KB, 300x180px
>>732074790
The 50s and before were shit depressive dark times! ask the irish people how it was back then! They weren't even considered white and you talk about our culture but we are all fucking immigrants here!
>>
>>732057521
I totally understand. It becomes uncomfortably obvious it's not your trine you're surrounded by. It's not our country anymore.
>>
>>732055094
Grew up in Washington D.C. 'nuff said.
>>
File: tumblr_mgzk0atLvv1r3t8ico1_500.jpg (73KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgzk0atLvv1r3t8ico1_500.jpg
73KB, 500x750px
If you take a people from another culture and civillzation that have a complete different way of life to you and expect them to behave the way you do you are a fool! In Africa people live a slower and more relaxed pace the Spanish live at a different pace also
>>
>>732058150
Try not masturbating whilst looking at white women in the elevator Ahmed. You might get a different reaction.
>>
Its really partly culture. Black dominated culture is sick
>Growing up in white bread Midwest town
>Mom babysits, dad runs business working 60+ hours a week, always broke because of late 70s business failure put them in the poor house, worked their way back to middle class respectability, paid my way to private HS next to country club
>Single black mom down the street, only black family in 10 block radius sends her 2 sons to be babysat while she works her min wage job staying just low enough in income to get full welfare benefits
>Dad suddenly wants to have his boys back, says they are getting too white growing up in white bread town
>oldest son goes with dad to big city, youngest refuses
>oldest son gets abused by dad and forced to become a "man" by joining a gang and getting in lots of trouble
>youngest goes to community college and becomes a low level healthcare worker, then later works/goes back to school to become a full Registered Nurse.
>oldest realizes mistake, moves back, takes twenty years of work to get to where his youngest brother was when he was 22 because of extensive criminal record.
>still like both brothers, but the older has no joy in his soul, while the younger one is still the happy person I rode bikes around the neighborhood with.
>>
File: tfab-c15t34n_wh3t2_p24pl2-a.png (356KB, 529x571px) Image search: [Google]
tfab-c15t34n_wh3t2_p24pl2-a.png
356KB, 529x571px
>>732061075
Oh you mad cuck ?
>>
>>732055094
I live in the capital of New Jersey.
I am Spanish.
My family and I hate blacks.
Every now and then a guy tries to break in.
>>
File: ZA WARUDO.jpg (116KB, 647x565px) Image search: [Google]
ZA WARUDO.jpg
116KB, 647x565px
>>732078676
I'm gonna have to ask you to STOP this shitty bait
>>
File: 653045._UY400_SS400_.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
653045._UY400_SS400_.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>>732062092
>>
>>732078800
DUBS HAVE SPOKEN
>>
Pic of op
>>
>>732078779
I grew up in Miami, I feel ya dog. Blacks absolutely hate the Spanish folks even more than they hate whites.
>>
>>732078800
Shut up faggot
>>
>>732079204
Only one guy in the neighborhood is not a Nigger and he is actually retarded.
One time I came home to see my third fish tank was stolen.
That sucked.
>>
File: OBLIVIOFF.jpg (66KB, 414x462px) Image search: [Google]
OBLIVIOFF.jpg
66KB, 414x462px
>>732055094
>been lurking since I was 13
>20 now

Need I say more? I absorbed it from you fuckers, I know I did because I was never once racist before coming here. Im mixed race btw, thanks for the long-term identity confusion
>>
>>732079635
You're not a nigger so it's all good.
Be like this with your races.
>>
>>732079635
>mixed race
You were born with an identity crisis, mongrel.
>>
>>732055094
Spending 10 years on 4chan finally did it. I held out for a long ass time though. I didn't really become racist until the last couple years when all this black lives matter shit started.

To be fair I still don't really have a problem with anyone else. It's just nignogs.
>>
Just my two pence, but i genuinely think this problem with black people is actually just with black americans. Black people in the UK on a whole are fine, i think we've moved beyond race more than the US, the US is still a young country.

Then again, I grew up in a place called York, and its 99% white, so what the fuck do I know.
>>
>>732080373
>Black people in the UK on a whole are fine, i think we've moved beyond race more than the US, the US is still a young country.

The history of blacks in the US is also very different than that of the UK, and I think that plays a big part.

I hear you guys don't care much for the arabs though. White Brits complain about them the way white Americans complain about blacks, if online communications I see are anything to go by.
>>
>>732080373
US blacks are entitled little shits that don't want to integrate and instead, play by their own rules.

Yet somehow the spin on that is we hate them. But, yes, UK blacks are proof they can act normal if they want to.
>>
>>732080598
Aye yeah, obviously theres problems everywhere, but race really isnt an issue here (especially in the North i reckon). I'm still dumbfounded as to why yanks call blacks African-Americans as well, always seemed strange to me, why not just call them black?

More so theres issues within the Muslim community (not huge but still there) at the moment, not really arabs tho. Look up on the grooming gangs within Rotherham and how they were covered up for years by the shitey PC culture that has arisen since New Labour especially.
>>
>>732063529
except mexicans don't commit nearly as many crimes as niggers and are more work-oriented.
>>
>>732080373
My grandparents live in the UK and I've had the pleasure of visiting many times. From all the black people I've encountered there (which, I'll admit, wasn't many) they pretty much speak and act like everyone else.

Here in America it isn't like that. There's this whole shitty separatist "We're different, we're automatically worse off, it's everyone else's fault, fuck a normal life, live fast and die young, because everyone owes me something" subculture.
>>
>>732063529
Not really. Go to the more conservative areas of the southwest US (Texas, Arizona, parts of California) and you'll see there are lots of productive, normal, assimilated Latinos who are just fine and blend in perfectly with their white counterparts Mexicans only seem to be shitty when they're poverty stricken, but even then, for some reason, they still don't commit half as much crime or leech half as much off the tax payer as blacks do.
>>
>>732081229
Exactly, and like what the other guy said, our histories are vastly different. It's always been a race thing in the US, but in the UK, its always been about class, "poor people are dirt regardless of shade" is a a quote from Akala (who you should check out because the man is an insanely educated rapper from the UK who is dead interesting to listen to). Class warfare is a big thing even today, but race issues are tamer than in the US definitely.
>>
>>732068000
Germans are all but extinct. We win.
>>
File: 1488777051762.jpg (88KB, 577x767px) Image search: [Google]
1488777051762.jpg
88KB, 577x767px
>>732055094
when my wife left me for a superior man
>>
>>732055094
Why did niggers move to a hick town? I live in a small town of 46,000 pop. and not a single colored person in town.
>>
>>732081825
No idea. The town he moved to has a population of less than 5,000.
>>
>>732081825
Blacks sometimes look for work in small towns.
Niggers sometimes get their housing project closed and get deported via section 8 changes to a neighboring state like what Chicago did to its neighboring states a few years ago. 8 years ago the only blacks in my city were professionals and college students. Now most of them are gang bangers and welfare queens. Knocked 80k off the value of my parents home.
>>
>>732081807
He's probably 13 inches deep in that tight wet white pussy right now
>>
>>732055094
what truly made me racist was this commercial about not being discriminatory against dogs because of their breed. They paralleled it to racism. That's when I realized if certain breeds of dogs can be smarter than others than the same is true of other mammalian species including homo sapiens
>>
>>732071718
how many "pits" or "rots" do you own, bud?
>>
>>732081825
I don't know, but that happened in the town I grew up in too. I grew up in a town that currently has a population of 2000 (which is the highest it's ever been in my lifetime) and when I was in high school a black family moved into a house down the road from me. Their kids were the only two black kids in the entire school. They were literally the first black people I ever met, or even saw outside of movies/television.

They were actually perfectly fine nice people though.
>>
File: 1494224420882.jpg (106KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1494224420882.jpg
106KB, 680x680px
ITT: poor whites who live in the ghetto with niggers
>>
I fucking HATE niggers for many reasons:

1. Niggers steal.
2. Niggers always try to start shit.
3. Niggers hide behind the slavery issue.
4. Niggers always smell like Jheri Curl Juice and weed.
4. They're always bumming off of me.
5. Saggy drawers.
6. Their bee-bop crap they call rap.
7. They act like thugs.
8. The way they talk. Just what is that shit?
9. They're the color of my shit.
10. They always want to gang up on people.

I could list more reasons but i'll be here all night.
>>
>>732055963
if hes jealous he is the opposite of a cuck
>>
>>732062663
>highschool IT class
>handing out laptops because teacher told me
>muslim guy gets a black laptop
>asks "u give me that cause im black?"
>I say "but youre not black you're asian"
>1 week of detention because he told the teacher I was racially abusing him
>>
File: 1487885448492.jpg (246KB, 619x682px) Image search: [Google]
1487885448492.jpg
246KB, 619x682px
>>732061075
I'm with you!
>>
>>732074968
Why are you lying? Tell us what really happened growing up
>>
File: travisdriver.jpg (21KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
travisdriver.jpg
21KB, 512x288px
>>732082924
Pretty much this. Majority of niggers are extremely stupid due to ghetto rap influence that gives them this bizarre anti-intellectual mentality where they dismiss anyone who is trying to do good and avoid the nigger life style. They literally think its cool to be dumb, you can't make this shit up. They talk like fucking retards who unironically think that they sound cool when in reality its cringey as fuck. Niggers have zero self awareness. I'm a poorfag who's lived in a shitty ghetto neighborhood my entire life and I can promise that I've never had a positive experience with niggers, not even once. They have zero respect or values and they all act like fucking retards. Disgusting creatures.
>>
So god comes up to you and asks you what race you want wiped off the planet and tells you to roll :
roll 0-5 : Mexicans
roll 5-9 : Niggers

Roll if you dare.
>>
>>732084043
Just nuke America. That would get rid of 90% of the worlds nigger population.
>>
>>732084043
Rolling for negros, my l=Latino bros can stay.
>>
>>732074108
hvor? Skagen represent
>>
>>732059021
Best read I've had all day. Thanks
>>
Which does /b/ aka 4chan prefer better? Mexicans or Niggers?
>>
I've meet three black guys in my life that I can call friends. The first one is a man that a have had by my side sense day one in the military. A man from Texas. An outdoors man who comes from a great family and has transferred the love into starting a family of his own. A man that I can truest call my friend. Another is man that I grew up with who by the age of 15 was leading church groups and other young teens. Now my self I don't favor religion but that doesn't mean he was not a good man. Last but not least my brother in law. My sister married a mixed kid and while I had a very very hard time dealing with this. I gave him a shot for my sisters sake and he turned out to be a good guy. Funny thing is many years ago me and some friends got in to a pretty huge brawl with his to nigger brothers and beat the shit out of them. Other then those three guys I have always had a very bad experience with niggers either from gangs or just ignorant kids thinking they deserve everything. Oh and to the guy said the that Obama wasn't a nigger. That man is the biggest nigger of em all.
>>
>>732081807
I don't believe you.
>>
>>732084607
I have no issues with Hispanics at all. They don't deserve the hate they get.
>>
File: IMG_6188.jpg (58KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6188.jpg
58KB, 491x491px
>>732072309
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.