[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ i finished high school at the end of last year. i want to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: mqdefault.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
/b/ i finished high school at the end of last year. i want to die. nothing is bad but i just dont get enjoyment from much. i dont want to work, i know i have to in order to pay bills but fuck, any job i imagine i just cant see myself being happy.

i dont have much, no money or car, no tall buildings, no gun, i dont even have access to good rope for a noose. how the fuck do i end it without these things
>>
>go to Alaska
>build a house
>?????
>profit
>>
>>732019793
Got any lakes nearby?
>>
File: 1494308963384.gif (1MB, 288x314px) Image search: [Google]
1494308963384.gif
1MB, 288x314px
Welcome to the real world anon.
>>
>>732019883
BTW, don'the kill yer self, I'm in the same boat, just keep rowing and we'll get somewhere.
>>
Welcome to the world of being a non-austist.
>>
>>732019932

>we'll get somewhere.

To the cemetery.
>>
>>732019793
it aint so bad man. Keep going till you get a decent job, and can buy yourself some independence, keep working on a project that will someway make your life better. After you work hard enough to get your independence complete try find a nice girl. Fuck if you wanna go for the whole life achivements, have kids...pro-create and become a father. Find meaning in your children at that age man. Most of us on here still have a long way to go. Might aswell do something usefull while we're here
>>
>>732020012
everyone ends up there eventually
thats not a supurise to anyone.
What matters is what we do here while we're here.
>>
File: earthship.jpg (42KB, 625x377px) Image search: [Google]
earthship.jpg
42KB, 625x377px
>>732019793
the economy is about to crash
the world is entering an ice age

I have silver seeds and food
>>
File: earthship2.jpg (94KB, 700x453px) Image search: [Google]
earthship2.jpg
94KB, 700x453px
>>732020140
you can mine ETH an altcoin
and or start gardening and saving seeds out of kitchen vegetables
>>
>>732019890
yea, i realized. i dont like it. i want out.
>>732019883
yea, a few.
>>
>>732020538
Can you swim?
>>
>>732019793
you make me want to be a school shooter.
>>
File: 58fec9097ae2c.jpg (170KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
58fec9097ae2c.jpg
170KB, 768x1024px
>>732019793
Not working is a problem... what gives anon? Explain why you don't want to work.
>pic unrelated
>>
It doesn't get better. Try 7 years down the line
>>
>>732020080
i dont know. being independent means working, i only had a job for a week and i cried myself to sleep everyone of those nights.

all i am is a burden on people around me, i have no desire to become independent or seek a girl.

a project, like what? ive never really cared about anything.

i sound like an edgelord, but i genuinely dont desire these things, i dont want to do anything, have anything or become anything. so all 'growing up' is for me is working to live a life i dont want to.

if i had aspirations, dreams or desires and used work as a medium to obtain them shit wouldnt be so bad. you clearly have dreams and desires and i hope you fulfill them, i dont, ive tried making fake ones and the motivation isnt there.
>>
>>732020735
its not that i dont want to, or feel that im to entitled to, its just that it makes me even more unhappy than i already was.

i used to contemplate suicide, used to hate life and not get joy from anything. but i could do nothing all day, just lay in bed and cry, so it was bearable, just.

i dont expect, or want others to give me a free ride, they get up and work these shitty jobs and i admire them for that, im just a burden to everyone i know
>>
>>732021117
So what on earth do you do with your spare time?
>>
>>732020626
yea, i live in a coastal city, so i have the sea aswell.

im unfit and fat, dont know how far or long i could swim
>>
>>732021461
>its just that it makes me even more unhappy than i already was.
>hard work makes me feel bad
You sound like a whinging faggot. Legit
Structure and hard work are character building exercises. Especially the real shit kicking jobs like hospitality... these jobs force us to reflect upon ourselves.
Honestly if you can't even do this, you should probably just kill yourself.
Or..... you could at least tell us why self-reflection is so hard for you.
>>
>>732021478
lay in bed crying
drinking
video games
movies/tv shows

i dont enjoy any of it, normally zone out in the movies.

its just to waste time, to get to the next day .... where i just do the same thing.

my parents tried to get me out to try other things, skiing. traveling, sports, food, fishing, exercise, meditation, socializing. you name it, and ive probably tried it. everything seems mundane, only do it so i can get to the next day.

i have no interests or aspirations, a nice house, trophy wife, respect. i dont care about anything, i wish i did, but i dont.
>>
>>732021983
What are you crying about?
>>
>>732021741
i dont know why its so hard, maybe because my lack of ambition, motivation or care dor anything leaves me wondering why am i working a job thar makes me unhappy, just to go back to a unhappy boring life afterwards.

ive tried to force things, like doing study, learning to code, learning another language or learning to cook. stuff is either to easy i get bored, but when a slight challenge occurs i simply cant find the motivation to try, i want to, i try to force myself to but i simply dont care enough
>>
>>732022324
Why do you feel you have a lack of motivation? How did this come about? Be honest, don't give me "I don't know"
>>
>>732022150
wanting to be normal.

i want to have a dream, or aspirations an interest, hobby, anything.

i guess my dream, is to have a dream.
>>
>>732022646
But that's the thing. What stops you from wanting to be normal?
>>
>>732019793
Have you considered joining the military then? Or trying drugs? Most people use drugs for that same reason anon.
Or donate your body to science so someone can get some use out of you at least.
>>
>>732022491
the lack of enjoyment i get from anything, sitting in my room crying all day, or going out around markets, shopping, getting food, doing something like minigolf or bar/socializing all give me no joy at all, i have to do one. sitting in my room means i dont have to do something like walk, or drive or something. its less effort for the same amount of joy/pleasure so why would i do something else ?
>>
>>732022867
? i do want to be normal. but i simply dont get joy from things, only fear anxiousness.

i want to want to own a nice car, or job, or be respected. but i dont care about those things
>>
>>732023391
add. i also have to face the negatives when doingb those things, like anxieity or losing money
>>
>>732023015
im unfit, have no pre mil experience like scouts and live in new zealand, so we dont have much of an army

i dont have money for drugs

i would donate it to science, but id have to die first, then theyed get the body. i just dont know how to die
>>
>>732023982
do you play runescape
>>
>>732024246
no, league, overwatch, rust, csgo, outlast, dishonored, gta, undertale, visual novelsnetc
>>
>>732019793
This world is just another form of hell, and people are it's demons.
>>
>>732024506
I play all of those we can play together buddy
>>
>>732023391
If you honestly don't get any enjoyment out of anything, I'd consider talking to therapist. Now you're probably not going to do that, but trust me it helps, I've been there.
>>
>>732024506
do you spam in tyler1's chat or just lurk?
>>
>>732024506
The second best thing you can do to make yourself feel shit is playing videogames, just behind doing drugs.
You play videogames to feel happy without actually accomplishing anything, feel shit because you didn't accomplish anything, which makes you play more videogames.
Plus you're probably going to bed late and sleeping in which makes you feel even ore useless.
>>
>>732019793
WAAAA WAAAA MAMA MAMA HOLD MY HAND I CANT DO THIS. mommas boy bitch, you honestly should kill yourself.
>>
>>732019793
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDC7Ti-3Lrc
>>
>>732019793
Op needs to die.

He is a first world healthy person, just out in the real world for a couple seconds and wants out.

Expectant deserving lazy shit. Die please?
>>
Try talking to someone professional. Sounds like you suffer from a depression m8 with the lack of wanting to do anything
>>
>>732022646
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwQHKF9uSv0
>>
>>732019793
sell ur pc/phone for money for a rope
>>
>>732019793
Are you fucking kidding me you millennial bitch.
Wahh I don't want to work the world should give me everything for free wah
>everyone hates their job
>grow up
>>
>>732024822
ive thought about it, i tried talking to my gp a few months ago about major anxiety id had for years, when i would of enjoyed going out i didnt.

im so bad at explaining things irl he thought it had something to do with me failing highschool and gave me a list of things like wishing people a good day, gym, and doing online degrees.

would writing a note for my gp and handing it to him be weird ? or having a parent come in with me to help try and explain shit ?
>>
>>732025741
i dont want anything for free. my op is asking how i can kill myself with the limited shit i have
>>
>>732025263
i dont watch him, only streamer i watch is imaqtpie
>>732025267
thats exactly my life
>>
>>732025897
Wow you're lazy even about your suicide
>jump off bridge
>slice wrist (upwards since you your hand held for this)
>hang self
>chug bleach
>>
>>732025766
Both op these options are perfectly fine. Could even do both. You shouldn't worry about your GP thinking you're weird for writing your problems down, honestly they've seen way weirder stuff.
I'm not quite sure whether a GP works the same way in NZ as in Europe, but I'd try to get him to send you to a psychologist. Talking about your situation is going to give you a lot of insight on what you can do to change it, and the idea that you have someone to vent to without judgement will give you a lot of relief.

Seriously, your symptoms, i.e. not getting joy out of anything, sounds like mild depression. Many people get it when they graduate from highschool. In highschool your life had a clear structure: Wake up, breakfast, go to school, go home, videogames for a few hours, go to bed.
Now that you graduated your life has zero structure which makes you feel shit.
You need to find structure, which you should either find through going to college or getting a steady job. Just don't give up pal, any people are going through what you're going through and almost all of them are going to feel better.
>>
>>732019793
Get a drug addiction, and a job to work for this drug addiction
>>
>>732024717
what servers are you on? oce,na,eu etc

if you want to leave your league name i will add you if we are on same servers
>>
>Get job
>enjoy what ever it is you like on weekend/days off
>save money and don't spend it on your bullshit (by the sounds of you its food and some lame video game/toys/comics or something)
>budget
>actually join a gym too, you're probably gross looking and it will help in the long run
>work hard and get promotion
>keep doing till your die or figure it out.
>maybe with the money and experience you've gathered after all that in a couple years you can move somewhere cool and start over but just a little more above where you started before.

Best advice I can give you is just do something,if you sit around waiting, you're just gonna remake this exact thread in 10 years and realize you just wasted a decade. Time keeps going forward even if you don't.
>>
i took a gap year between high school and college and felt the same way. then i left my fucking hometown and am happy now. (i live in the heart of san francisco in one of the richest neighborhoods. it doesnt matter where youre from, you'll get sick of it)
>>
>>732026736
ill think that i will do both, thanks anon.

i dont know if i have depression, im pretty sure i have really bad social anxiety. hopefully i can get both of them sorted and find enjoyment in shit again.

i cant go to college because of how bad my grades were, i have to wait until im 20 in order to apply for one. all my friends moved city at the start of this year to attend college as there is none in my city, i wish i tried at school
>>
>>732026868
since you mentioned that region 1st, whats your league name if you're in oce? i dont play much im just checking to see if you're one of the m8s i know
>>
>>732027776
Good for you, you should. If your GP goes along with the 'wish people a good day' shit, or tells you the same shit last time, just go for a second opinion.

I'm can't tell you if you have depression either, but you not enjoying anything at all worries me.
I've been in a similar situation as you, freshman year of college, didn't really enjoy it or fit in, dropped out like two months in. Ended up playing videogames and doing nothing, occasionally working in my father's shop.
I've honestly never felt worse. That feeling of staying behind while your friends are all moving forward is the worst. Where I differ from you is that social interaction would cheer me up. Thinking back, the times I worked in the shop were probably the times where I felt happiest.
Anyway, I decided to pick up boxing as I read on /fit/ that 'nothing gets your confidence up like getting hit in the face' and to my surprise working on your body does wonders on your mind. Decided to go through with it and made a few friends. Fast forward a few years and I'm feeling better than ever, still boxing and starting to work out, currently going for my psychology master.
Moral of the story, if you're feeling shit, change something. If you keep doing what you're doing you're going to feel worse and worse. If you change something and still feel shit, do something else until you notice you're doing slightly better. In a few years you'll look back and see how much you've accomplished.

You'll be fine bud, just keep working on yourself and set goals, get structure, talk to someone. You might not notice immediately but you'll feel better.
>>
>>732029103
Oh and it might be easier said than done, but videogames should only be played when you have some time to kill inbetween 'important' things, and not as a daily occupation. Try finding hobbies which involve physical activity and require you to be social, it'll work wonders.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.