[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /b/ Recently came into some super high quality counterfeit

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

Hi /b/

Recently came into some super high quality counterfeit gold bars. Less than ten. How would I go about selling these in a way as to not get fucked by the police. USA. Pic unrelated
>>
Craigslist
>>
>>731970273
Look for a business by the name of Vulcanos in Brooklyn New York on Fulton street. When you get there ask for Sal and tell him Santiago sent you. Hope this helps.
>>
>>731970273
Use them to beat people over the head and rob them.
>>
>>731970586
ok, do they pay a good price?
>>
Sell to a drug dealer then move far away.
>>
>>731970727
They buy counterfeits for a high price and flip em to associates for more. You'll get a good slice depending on quality and amount.
>>
>>731970273
Im amazed you think you could sell fake godl bars.

My gold trader always tests the 1 oz ingots i sell

you will get caught
>>
>>731970586
i looked it up but couldn't find anything, is it easy to spot from the street?
>>
>>731970879
Fuck your gold trader
>>
>>731970912

OP, you're talking about going to some random location you can't find through google. Think real long and fucking hard about if it's worth it to trust a completely blind stranger with something completely illegal in every way.

Oh, and bring a gun.
>>
Two Words. Pawn Shop. Shadiest One In Town. Go In Before Sundown.
>>
>>731971281
well i literally just booked a plane ticket, once iv sold the bars it will easilly cover the cost
>>
>>731970586

Does Joe Gatto still work there?
>>
>>731971419
Dude don't be so dense He's quoting a tv show.
>>
>>731970797
This is the only reasonable response I've seen so far and it's ridiculous lmao
>>
>>731971617
Yeah him and that fuckin dope Murr, they're still kicking
>>
>>731971419

Calling bullshit right here
>>
>>731971632
tell me your joking.
>>
>>731971632
wait is that fucking breaking bad
>>
File: IMG_0611.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0611.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Have a yard sale
>>
>>731971632
i just spent fucking $97 on a flight i dont fucking need.
anyone else want to tell me the truth where i can really sell them please
>>
>>731971724
Dude this site is full of Impractical Jokers you got to be more wise, seriously though pawn shop in a faraway state sounds good
>>
>>731971922
Where did you even get counterfeit golf OP wtf?
>>
>>731971922
prefferably in NYC since i may aswell go there now.
also should i check the bars in the hold or carry on?
>>
>>731971979
He would need a good fake I'd. Everyplace copy's your license
>>
>>731972116
from a guy on craigs list. he told me they were legit but i got them tested and they wernt so now i need to sell them to get my money back
>>
>>731972238
Well I mean shit man figure it out, be prepared for anything though you're probably gonna need to see some shady people.
>>
>>731970273
>high quality counterfeit gold bars

yeah, good luck with that. Anyone who would buy them legit would have records of who you are. Anyone who would buy them illegally is just as likely to rob you for them.
>>
>>731972352
Why not do what he did? Especially on your trip, make note that you're only in town for a few days or w/e, get a haircut and use a fake name. Voila
>>
>>731972459
im worried if i check them in the hold they will show up on the scanners?
can i fit 8 fake bars up my ass?
>>
>from a guy on craigs list. he told me they were legit but i got them tested and they wernt so now i need to sell them to get my money back

haha oh fucking god. howd you find out they were fake if you tested them?

why not call the police?
>>
File: IMG_0609.png (909KB, 820x793px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0609.png
909KB, 820x793px
Time stamp a picture of your tickets fag
>>
>>731972693
>>731972693
this fucking timestamp fag
>>
>>731972657
my buddie tested them hes a jewller
cant call police as i traded 2kg of coke for the bars
>>
Fuckin /b/. A retarded fucker claiming he bought plane tickets details a legitimate thread.
>>
>>731972693
dont have confirmation email yet
>>
>>731972842
De-rails*
>>
>>731972352
Good job being a fucking retard, retard. Sell them on Craigslist to another hapless sap more retarded than you, or try to scam a pawn shop, or report the original scam to the police and see if that gets your money back eventually. Or kill yourself. But no one is just going to buy your fake shit without being dumber than you.
>>
File: IMG_0767.jpg (54KB, 650x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0767.jpg
54KB, 650x456px
>>
I mean, assuming this shit is real. You're a fucking idiot for making the deal in the first place, since you know they're know good you're either going to have to sell them in a shady manner or try to flip them legitimately.
>>
>>731972800

You deserve everything that happens to you, degenerate filth
>>
>>731972999
theyre pretty heavy to flip though thats my problem, it took my buddie and me just to move them out the wheelbarrow of the guy i bought them from
>>
>>731971042
Nah.

I have a wife and a gf for that
>>
>>731973163
if hed only brung his damn testing spoon with him at the time we wouldnt be in these shenanigans
>>
>>731973163
What a funny guy
>>
What tf are charlie, Glenn and Rob trying out episode ideas on /b/?
>>
anybody else have some ideas please? im really snookered here
>>
>>731973163
You bought a wheelbarrow of "gold" from a guy on Craigslist? Why do I have trouble believing that
>>
>>731973892
i know, my other buddie said it was too good to true aswell but i thought it was worth the risk
>>
>>731970273
dude, you're RETARDED. Say hi to the secret service for me.
>>
>>731974383
what, why, please dont say anything i really cant be taking that kind of heat rn
>>
>>731971922

>I immediately booked a flight to new York based on a single unvalidated post on /b
>>
Whoever has the cash to buy gold bars should also have the means to verify their authenticity. You're better off selling them as high-quality fakes. Most people would go to the bank to purchase real gold.
>>
If you were actually this fucking dumb to get into this situation than you should just cut your losses and get a job shoveling shit somewhere.
>>
>>731974621
read back, i traided coke for them and it was a good deal, and we could test them my buddie didnt have his testing equipment
>>
>>731974644
i do, i work for the municipal drain and sewer services when im not trading gold
>>
>>731974495
dude, if you try to flip those, THAT'S who shows up at your house.
>>
>>731975140
look, we CANT flip them, theyre too havy thats why theyre good fakes becasue if they wernt heavy my jewller buddie would have know then were fake by feeling them, but they are heavie like actual gold
>>
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>731974830
Not him, but you're not even understanding what he's saying, you're typing and spelling like a retarded 8th grader, you're trading coke for fake gold bars, and you're asking how to fence them on /b/ of all places.

You're too dumb for society and you deserve every shitty thing that's sure to happen to you in this life.
>>
>>731975410
please dont try and detail my thread i need help
>>
>>731971922
Pics or didn't happen
>>
>>731975565
de-rail*
>>
>>731975560
i have dislexia
>>
>>731974830
All you need is to weigh them and find the volume by putting them in water and measuring the displacement. Unless you were able to make the density very close to real gold.

I'm assuming these counterfeits at least have a quarter inch thick of real gold on the surface to pass a basic inspection.

You can have the middle be whatever elements you want as long as their densities average out to be close to gold. The crystalline structure of the core can be played with as well to achieve very specific densities.
>>
>>731970273
>drive 250 miles away from home to medium sized city
>go to poor area of people of the same race as you
>go to random gas stations and try to sell these fake ass gold bars to people
If you spend the entire day. You'll find at least one person who'll take em.
If they try to act smart and ask "why"
Say that pawn shops will sell 25% worth of weight in gold, selling to a gold dealer can get you 75% but you don't have the time and need emergency funds and will sell for 50% weight in gold.
Act desperate and go down to 40% then 30%.
>>
>>731975567
no purcase conformation email yet
>>
>>731975818
but i want 100%
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.