[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody please explain to me why this cunt is famous?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 16

File: amy-nolips-schumer.jpg (690KB, 684x824px) Image search: [Google]
amy-nolips-schumer.jpg
690KB, 684x824px
Can somebody please explain to me why this cunt is famous?
>>
"When I was little I said I wanted to be a comedian when I grew up, and everybody just laughed.

Now nobody's laughing...
"

-Amy Schumer
>>
She's related to Senator Charles Schumer.
>>
>>731909477
If she actually said that I would've laughed. But seeing how she rips everything off of other people and talk about her vagina constantly, I want nothing but for her to die in a slow and painful way
>>
>>731909277
Jews
>>
File: IMG_3303.gif (516KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3303.gif
516KB, 500x281px
>>731909277
>>
File: fumbsupB.gif (357KB, 200x128px) Image search: [Google]
fumbsupB.gif
357KB, 200x128px
>>731909277

Had a mediocre stand up act. Got her own show, because, still no Chappelle.

People watched her show (RATINGs!)

Made some cheap movies, that had huge returns.

Made a standup special that made her a shit-ton of cash.

Better question, why do you fucking care OP?

People always trashing on Schumer. If you really hated her that much, you would stop fucking making threads about her.
>>
The amount of videos showing her stealing jokes got me aids
>>
>>731909277
I believe that she is a stand up comedian or something like that .

What else can I do for you today, fag.
>>
>>731909277
her vagina and something about feminism or some retarded shit
>>
She had some good jokes on her original comedy specials.

Pretty much the same way anyone gets "famous".

I'm sure she slept with some people too. But probably more for the fun of it.

Why do you care? Does her existence bother you in some way?
>>
>>731909277
Because SJW left media wants to promote that she's a woman and body positivity garbage. Same reasons Ghostbusters was protected s much.
>>
semi-related, but i can never decide if she would be hot if she lost weight or not
>>
>>731909888
Checked and kek'd.
>>
>>731909277
she makes jokes about her vagina and having HPV

women are smart and funny, get over it
>>
It's all in who ya blow
>>
shes a well known joke thief & probably smells like sewage water
>>
>>731910147
Hahahha you just made the biggest joke in this thread, cowamy might just steal that.
>>
>>731909277
Because she personifies the pervasive slut culture that's dominant in America, while still representing the average female that follows that culture.

She's not particularly ugly, or fat, she's pretty much right in the middle as being completely average looking. Her hair is always nice.

So girls in this generation are looking to her and associating perfectly with her because they get the idea of wanting to be a Kardashian while looking nothing like one. Her whole comedy routine is basically about how women are subservient to rich white men, and how that's ok because it means that they can play the princess card and get free money for fucking. She outright said a joke about this on one of her shows.

I find her very unfunny, but not because her jokes are bad. Her jokes are good, and their timing is impeccable, but they're about something that I consider very serious, as considering this kind of behavior okay is what's killing America's youth.

And while she insists that she's trying to be condescending and sarcastic about it, her audience will NEVER understand that. Here's the thing about jokes, and this is coming from The Jester so you know it's true, when people laugh at a joke they often times don't get the implications behind the joke. They'll often laugh because they find the joke true in some sense, but will very rarely think deeply about why or how it's true.

So Amy Schumer, I tip my hat to you, you're doing what the fashion, makeup, and movie industry have done for decades by making little girls wanna be prim and pretty sluts for their pimp daddys, sugar daddys, and cuckold boyfriends.
>>
>>731909277
Something something something... affirmative action...for fat bitches...something feminism....something something... vagina joke.
>>
It's because she's so damn sexy.
>>
>>731909277
The jews run the media and they can install anyone they want in the spotlight. It's best to avoid Hollywood etc
Be weary of all types of cultural marxism op
>>
Hopefully she has some nudes to leak. Would be epic.
>>
Why do you care so much op? If you hate her then don't watch her or make threads about her.

Why is she famous? Probably the same reason that idiot with the "I kill you" puppet is, because people are retarded and keep buying tickets to their shows.
>>
>>731909277
Because she enjoys pissing off kids like you
>>
File: gotta catch em all.jpg (649KB, 1600x1355px) Image search: [Google]
gotta catch em all.jpg
649KB, 1600x1355px
>>731910879
in english please
>>
File: CvT0HDUUEAAl4xp.jpg (104KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CvT0HDUUEAAl4xp.jpg
104KB, 1024x768px
OP, what I am about to say is going to blow your mind: there are people who like different things than you do.

Take a moment and let that sink in...
>>
Shes not so disgustingly fat that she can't be on tv and disgustingly fat women can't relate to normal humans
>>
File: GOOD GOD PUT ON SOME MAKEUP.png (2MB, 1224x1728px) Image search: [Google]
GOOD GOD PUT ON SOME MAKEUP.png
2MB, 1224x1728px
>>731911501
>Because she enjoys making jokes about pissing

ftfy.
i can't wait for her next movie to bomb.
>>
File: $R4XLOFP.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
$R4XLOFP.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>731911771
>Nope
>muh safe space
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>people these days
>>
>>731909277
Look up who her uncle is, OP. Now, you may have stumbled across such coincidences before, but when does it cease being a coincidence?
>>
>>731909277
>"When I was little I said I wanted to be a comedian when I grew up, and everybody just laughed.
>Now nobody's laughing...
>"
>-Amy Schumer
>>
File: Capture.jpg (33KB, 456x272px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
33KB, 456x272px
>>731909277
Jewish nepotism.
>>
File: $R6TNT95.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
$R6TNT95.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>>
Her parents are billionaires
>>
>>731910879
>She's not particularly ugly, or fat,

I think you're looking at the wrong image anon. She is exactly both those things.

More importantly, though, is that she's just not funny. It's not a gender thing, it's not a PC thing, it's not anything except for the fact that she's just not funny.

Other than that you are just rambling nonsense.
>>
File: We Hollywood, Now.jpg (50KB, 596x256px) Image search: [Google]
We Hollywood, Now.jpg
50KB, 596x256px
>>731909277
You know, it's funny you ask that. Well anon, "how did this cunt become famous?" happened long before you and I were even born. At the birth of the studio system, Jews, realizing the propaganda potential, began to either create their own studios or steal others (Paramount is a fine example - originally created and owned by William Wadsworth Hodkinson, a non-Jew, it was merged with the Jewish owned Famous Players Lasky, who then used controlling interests to oust Hodkinson and replace him with jew Adolph Zukor. Paramount is worth over 800 billion, today.)

The Jews would use Hollywood as means to financial success, political power and influence, continuously placing Jews to be their successors in power so that the studios remained firmly in their hands. As time went on they would place more Jews into the spotlight - some of the earliest stars being Kirk Douglas (born Issur Danielovitch), or Hedy Lamarr (born Hedwig Kiesler), normalizing the presence of this minute minority in American daily lives.

Through Hollywood the Jews would spread social liberalism and Marxist ideals, mold American opinion, and finance their own nation. The fat, mediocre sow you just posted is a wonderful example of this - only now the American public seems to be finally getting sick of her pathetic schtick, and of the Jewish presence in their lives.
>>
>>731909607
Fuck no. We hate her as much as you do.
>muh vagina
>>
she's ridiculously unfunny and ugly. who could find this ugly cow pretty?
>>
She's a fat ugly women. It's politically incorrect to not find her funny.
>>
>>731912052
>jews
Here we go...
>>
File: 0-3xvvhogz-1080x608.jpg (210KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
0-3xvvhogz-1080x608.jpg
210KB, 1080x608px
>>731910095
nope.her face is just fucked
>>
>>731909277
"equality" tbh
>>
>>731909277
>It would be sexist if you didn't laugh at her jokes.
>Do you want to be sexist?
She doesn't have to actually be funny, she just have to call you sexist if you say she isn't.
>>
>>731909277
'cause the media in the shitty rotten zionist usa is owned by zionists which want to promote the further degeneration of your piece of shit country
>>
>>731912250
Yes, my friend, it's all just a coincidence, just as it has been for the last 250 years.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE [Embed]

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI [Embed]

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM [Embed]

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek [Embed]

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs [Embed]

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg [Embed]

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo [Embed]

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412 [Embed]

The Holocaust:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A [Embed]

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk [Embed]

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160 [Embed]

Repeat after me, "the world is stable, nobody's out to get me..."
>>
>>731912250

you should open you mind newfriend
>>
>>731909277
Because she is funny and gorgeous, where is the mystery?
>>
File: IMG_1029.jpg (39KB, 307x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1029.jpg
39KB, 307x409px
As soon as I saw ugly,fat and not funny I instantly thought her
>>
>>731909277
Shes not funny, but she makes feminists feel like they aren't retarded.
>>
>>731909538
>Senator Charles Schumer

Explains a whole hell of a lot.

>Relative(s) Chuck Schumer

I've been red pilled.
>>
>>731913690
I would actually do Melissa.

Sure there's a lot of fluff to pump but I think she would be a fun ride.

Amy, not so much.
>>
>>731909277
Because SJW are now being marketed to. America is more fat than ever and this is the image of fat loud women who think they are funny who weak willed men give power to because men in general have been neutered since muslims and blacks have been made into heroes and the white race has chosen to be destroyed by the jewish agenda. White men now are forced into mating with a fat woman who is sexually active with multiple men because natures model dictates that only 1 male gets 99% of the women and weaker men get fallout or leftovers based on keeping society together. Look at a pride of lions. 1 male lion mates with multiple females until a beta male takes over his place. Now betas are being marketed to with super hero movies and infant ideas because the alphas need them comforted to keep making them money and society does not collapse. These fat women like Amy schumer are now gaining market share because this is who will mate with beta males. Land whales get stronger by mating with more and more males until they trick one into a baby or marriage and the process continues with more and more betas.
>>
>>731914196
More info can be found here: https://youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
"Why women destroy civilizations"
>>
>>731909277
partly because angry shits on the internet keep giving her attention

I hardly ever hear about this woman except for the regular salt threads about her posted here and elsewhere
>>
File: plz no.jpg (104KB, 298x309px) Image search: [Google]
plz no.jpg
104KB, 298x309px
>>731914482
Yessss, good goyim, that is precisssely how the film Trainwreck came to be maaade...
>>
File: I don't believe it.gif (2MB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
I don't believe it.gif
2MB, 250x186px
>>731913690
Hey she was the only one to fill Chris Farley's shoes when he died.
That extra foot fat helps.
>>
File: 91ad5b9af2989bc4276e903773099475.jpg (516KB, 724x1023px) Image search: [Google]
91ad5b9af2989bc4276e903773099475.jpg
516KB, 724x1023px
pay to play
jewish moneylenders "lend" shekels to people they perceive as beneficial to their ends
sjw mainstream unable or unwilling to acknowledge the problem

t. 21st century was a mistake
>>
File: 1445568799198.jpg (121KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
1445568799198.jpg
121KB, 600x880px
>>731910879
>Her jokes are good, and their timing is impeccable

>0.002 shekels have been deposited to your account

And to think I took you seriously in the first few lines
>>
>>731914619
>jewish meme without responding to points, and in doing so actually supporting points
I really don't care for her humour, I think its lazy and unfunny, but not nearly as lazy and unfunny as you lot who keep complaining about her
>>
>>731909277
Because shes a cunt and makes other fat unfunny women feel good about themselves
>>
>>731909277
Because she's Jewish, and lacking any actual redeeming qualities, she ended up slotted into the entertainment field with the rest of the hasidic trash that serves no other purpose aside from social subversion. Having a wealthy, politically connected family didn't hurt either.
>>
>>731909277
It's not because of Jews, and it's not because of feminism. She personifies the millennial woman. She's supported by women who have turned feminism into an excuse to be useless whores with no values because, fuck the patriarchy. Until of course they reach the age when their looks can no longer assure that men will play on their egos to get them through life and they have to trick some man into knocking them up. And when they've finally drained every last drop of life force from that man, they divorce, get alimony and child support, then resume the same kind of uselessness they enjoyed in their twenties.
>>
>>731917037
surprised this hasn't 404d
>>
>>731909277
Crude female humour and making faggots like you butthurt so people talk about her.

Bad publicity is good publicity
>>
>>731909277
She looks a lot like that fat fag from modern Family.
>>
It's simple really, she got offered a fuckton of money to turn her back on her original fans and comedy. Being a fat jew cunt she just can't pass up a buck so she took the cash, went full SJWtard, and is now basking in media glory for it
>>
>>731909277
Shes funny and super sexy
>>
>>731909277
her uncle is famous. deal with it.
>>
I'd fuck her, but I like all Amys ...
>>
she was on one of the roasts and was pretty funny. dont know how she got so big after that
>>
>>731909277
Women can be funny too, and you just posted the funniest one sense lucy o'ball.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.