[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any tips on how to get revenge on my ex??

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

any tips on how to get revenge on my ex??
>>
>>731899998
forget about them and live your life, best revenge
>>
>>731899998
I'd tell you if you didn't fail your quints.

Don't be a pathetic pussy trying to fuck up your ugly no tit ex's life just because she presumably fucked a nigger and left you

Get revenge by never speaking to her again like an adult
>>
>>731899998
Did she do anything special for said revenge or are you just bitter?
>>
2 years of mental toryure, being used and abused when all I did was anything she asked, theres a deep history between us and I'm fucked off with being the nice person and to feel all the shit whilst shes out there having fun.. I did fuck all wrong to deserve it when she cud of let me go ages ago but kept me help on like it was a fucking game for her.... I'm not bitter I'm just fucked off to the max with it all... only so much a person can take and shes done it all..
>>
>>731899998
Will need pics to cater customised advice.
>>
>>
>>731900331
She manipulated you. Learn from it and post all nudes. I like dready chicks.
>>
she fucking did dude! for way too long!! I'm really not this sort of person.. ive been anon for along time now and I'm just going insane with thoughts that I shouldn't have! u all can call me a fag I don't really give a fuck but I'm sure u have all been hurt by someone...
>>
One way is to post nudes
>>
sharing pics don't solve anything tho.... I want a better revenge than just pics
>>
>>731900633
No it doesn't. I just appreciate the female figure.
>>
did she find a nice black man to settle down with OP?
>>
Post her number and her facebook, that's a good start
>>
>>731899998
Don't be such a fucking child. You're wasting your time, and ours, in the process.
>>
>>731899998
Have you considered growing up?
>>
don't read if u don't want to help then.. its simple! nahh no black man lol!! just a using bitch who shouldn't be finidng life so easy when I'm having to now get mental help from all the abuse of not knowing which way is up...
>>
>>731900331
So, you either saw the signs and were to weak to follow them, or you didn't see them because you had your head up your ass for too long?

Let it go. Grow, and get your shit together. Revenge doesn't change anything, except maybe making your life even shittier when it backfires.
>>
>>731899998
Date her again?
>>
>>731900926
don't u think ive tried?? she has a power over me and takes advantage over it.. theres always someone that makes u weak and she is the one that does it to me... I wish I cud say no or just tell her to fuck off but I cant! I'm stuck in a ever ending circle from it all!! I just want out of it all!
>>
>>731900888
Life is easy, you're just dumb and easily manipulated. Try learning from the experience instead of being such a faggot.
>>
>>731901012
Okay but keep posting her nudes in the meantime
>>
>>731900434
nice. better revenge would be vids or at least a cumshot to post all over the internet. ;)
>>
>>731901074
Thats original...
>>
>>731901023
the thing is though I'm really not easily manipulated.. I'm usually the one that don't give a fuck! its fucking hard when ur getting told one thing from another with no real answers to help rest my mind from it all!!!
>>
>>731900331
sux. been there. move on. take care of yourself. be the better person. if you start shitting the place up, well, then youll be deep in shit.
>>
>>731901141
thanks.. I appreciate that tbh.. I have nothing to lose tho... police raided me last year, lost my home and everything.. prison maybe the safest place for me at the moment...
>>
>>731900434
Probably need moar for more accurate advice
>>
>>731901252
but you do.
"at least i didnt do X"
or whatever.
wont be able to comfort yourself with that ever again. not that we havent all done regretable things...but im trying to make my place a better place. integrity matters. cold comfort except for when its not.
>>
>>731901407
u actually seem a decent person, any advice for someone that is loosing there mind.. I'm getting no sleep! I'm worried I'm gunna hurt someone innocent wen its not me..
>>
>>731900331
>send picture of her pussy to brother pretending to be a different girl
>get him to fap over it
>show her
???
>>
>>731901252
>police raided me last year

explain
>>
Show her nudes?
>>
>>731901740
thats a nice one
>>
>>731901774
I was growing a lot of cannabis to help better our lives so we cud fuck off round the world and not turn back.. it got to the stage where she was messing with me that much I couldn't be on my own so things slipped cus my head was not concentrating on the things I should of been doin and the landlord fount what I had been upto and then got arrested for having a cannabis farm.. got everything taken off me including my dog.... none of this would of happened if she was just honest from day one...
>>
>>731902060
shiiiiit>>731902060
>it got to the stage where she was messing with me that much

how was she messing with you?
>>
>>731902139
we broke up but she couldn't leave me alone so she was coming to see me without her friends and family knowing for quite a while.. things were getting better and better and then as soon as it got good she suddenly told me she didn't love me, even though the night before was the best we ever had... I got over that and then she cam back cus everyone thought I was going to prison for a while so she was again coming to me without people knowing me and using me for sex whilst knowing how I felt about her. the only thing I asked from her was not to use me and to just be honest cus I couldn't take the headfucks anymore of not knowing where I stand.. 2 years is a long time to use someone knowing how they feel... its wrong to string people on for selfish pleasure when all I did was give everything she wanted to keep her smiling.. I just cant get my head round it all... if she didn't want it then why come back over and over again?? she isn't a cruel person really. only to me for no reason.. it fucks with me every fucking day and I'm fed up of feeling anxiety through the roof..
>>
>>731902549
What is wrong with sex for the fun of it?
>>
>>731902549
Sounds like she tried to be honest with you and you couldnt accept it. She said she didnt love you.
>>
Don't do anything, you'll end up regretting it later when you stop giving a shit about her all together. Don't be an asshole and post her pics or dox her or some other bullshit; don't become a piece of shit just because she was.

Live your life and take great satisfaction that you're a better person than her (assuming you don't stoop to any of the shit listed above).
>>
>>731903422
nah that's not the case I accepted that 2 year ago.. but to carry it on knowing how I felt is wat I cant handle.. it don't make sense.. I agree sex is fun but not to the person that always wanted more and it was more than just sex with us.. it was like we never broke up
>>
>>731904030
To carry on what? Having sex?
>>
to carry on like how we always have been, if she said it was just sex then she should of said a long time ago surely??.. why waste 2 years for nothing??
>>
>>731900633
Slash her tires and get arrested and play $20k for threatening her while drunk and breaking a window.
>>
>>731899998

show us her naked pictures and then neckbearded loses will beat off to her forever on the internet

no matter what she does she'll be jerked off to
>>
FIST HER DAD
>>
deffo not gunna fist her dad..lol
>>
>>731904823
I'd go with this.
>>
I'm in the uk dude... bit different from America.. prison aint even that bad here..
>>
>>731899998
Go to the magazine section in your grocery store. Take a subscription card insert from every mag there and sign her up. It will take her months to straighten that shit out.
>>
>>731901012
Youre gonna make a good cuck anon. Lol
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.