[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your secret anon?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 22

File: we-all-have-secrets.jpg (37KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
we-all-have-secrets.jpg
37KB, 851x315px
What's your secret anon?
>>
I removed one of my own wisdom teeth.
Boring, yes, but there you go.
>>
>>731892345
I dont care that you broke your elbow
>>
my moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms car.
>>
>>731892345
i love sniffing and kissing my little sister before she falls asleep in my arms.
>>
File: 1492211249540.jpg (21KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
1492211249540.jpg
21KB, 183x183px
I regularly cheat on my military husband with Andy Sixx's logs of warm, dreamy, creamy human sized logs of shit
>>
>>731892345
I have a gf of 5 years but two weeks ago I watched my friend and his FWB have sex. I fingered her and sucked on her titties while they fucked
>>
>>731892540
You should've let her fong your dong
>>
I'm still in love with my ex. It's been 2 weeks.
I wanted to marry her.
(19, yearlong relationship)
>>
>>731892345
stole some shit, cheated, the reason i dropped college was morphine and not as my naive parents believe 'lack of perspectives' xD
>>
Sometimes I just want to have my asshole ravaged by as many cocks as possible in one day...I wanna know what it feels like to be passed around like a joint and be filled with cum
>>
My wife has 3 younger sisters who are currently 18, 20, and 21.
For the last 6 years i've been perving on them nonstop. I use their panties to jerk off, i cum on their stuff. toothbrushes, shampoo, even food and drink a few times.
I fucking love it and I'm never going to stop
>>
>>731892701
Might go away, might not. Im still in love with my ex, we were together 3 years, broke up 2 years ago
>>
>>731892601
nobody could blame you for that, you're only meme
>>
>>731892863
True shit anon
It helped me realize some stuff though
All I really want is for her to be happy, and for that I need to move on
>>
I have had sex/done sexual things with all 4 of my younger female cousins. None of them know I've done it with the others.
>>
>>731892345
i'm gay
>>
>>731893055
how old are they?
>>
im fuck buddies with my friend's gf's 13yo sister, have been for a couple months. besides me and her, only he knows, and he just recently found out. i know he is jealous as fuck
>>
I write all the posts in secrets threads that aren't yours.

we know each other more intimately than you realise.
>>
>>731892345
I look at the toilet paper every time I wipe.
>>
>>731892345
i broke up with my ex by text message
>>
I'm addicted to fapping on sites like omegle. Pretty much the only way I can cum now
>>
i fap exclusively to shota
>>
>>731893141
Now? 21, 19, 18, 16
>>
>>731892701
I wasnt even with mine fir a year and we were going to marry.
When its the right person, you just know don't you?
She cheated on me with my so called best friend.
Ive tried twice now to see if I can forgive her and be her friend again, but it just does not work. If you had a sexual relationship, it will always come back and make things awkward.
>>
>>731893560
details man, details. When? And what?
>>
>>731893560
which ones have you fucked?
>>
>>731892345
I wanna fuck my 33 year old mother of 3 white sister in law. Wide hips. Big titties. Milf. I would even swap with my brother in law for a piece of that ass
>>
I have Borderline PD but undiagnosed because no health insurance and living under "pray the stuff away" parents. I've snapped a few times but they've never seen it. Telling them is probably gonna make it worse.
>Recent episode involved me going 80kmph through a school area
>Almost crashed the car
>Made my lil brother cry
I'm gonna fuck up soon my bruh
>>
I am bi but i hide from family
>>
i cheat on my military husband a lot and he'll be back from deployment in one week
>>
My finger tried to car my mom in the back
>>
I shot the sheriff
>>
>>731893803
you already posted georgia >>731892601
>>
Lost my v card to a woman in her 40's when I was 14
>>
>>731893803
with different guys? are you gonna keep fucking them while he's home?
>>
>>731893868
but did you shoot the deputy?
>>
>>731892345
I snort heroin recreationally. All started from back surgery.
>>
>>731893803
Kind of shitty but kind of not your fault it is unnatural to be left alone. I feel you.
>>
>>731893803
I saw you 2 days ago. B8
>>
>>731893803
You're a piece of shit. Cheating's one thing, but you don't cheat on someone on deployment. That's fucked up. I hope he leaves your ass and you lose everything
>>
File: stagepas.png (529KB, 588x504px) Image search: [Google]
stagepas.png
529KB, 588x504px
I honestly believe that Rupert Neve is a German national
>>
>>731893803
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>731893803
Lol dumbass
>>731892601
>>
>>731893602
It's been happening over the course of many many years. First time was with the oldest back when she was 12 and I was 13. We would go to my room whenever we had them over for events and play truth or dare. When playing, one thing led to another and eventually I dared her to take off her shirt. Then she dared me to take off my pants, then I dared her etc etc until we were both naked. Then I dared her to "Kiss it" but we both knew what that meant. She was pretty inexperienced so she just kinda licked it and put the very tip in her mouth for a while. Probably 20 seconds later I came and it got on her chest and she got mad because she thought it was gross and then went to the bathroom to get it off, came back out, changed and left my room.

That was the first time. We had some others but I never had sex with her. Farthest I got was cumming in her mouth about 3 years later when we were alone and I asked her if she remembered that day.

I can continue with the stories about the other three if you want. Will take a bit to type though as I am on my phone and don't have it typed out.
>>
>>731893154
Greentext
>>
I cry myself to sleep every night and occasionally use my tears as lubrication while jacking oft
>>
>>731893168
omfg same
>>
>>731893803
This nigga waits for this thread to bait with weak ass shit
>>
>>731893885
yes. no.

>>731893936
yes, i was here 2 days ago

>>731893959
i hope so too ;_;
>>
>>731892345
I choose my gfs based on how slutty they are so I can get them to cuck me.
>>
Addicted to poppers and bareback anal sex...33 male. Bi
>>
I sniff and jerk off with my roommates used panties
>>
>>731894046
can we have a timestamp? I want to believe your story
>>
I have seen my wife cheat on me but am scared that if I confront her she'll leave me for him.
>>
>>731894000
I think you'd be doing a great service by continuing.
>>
>>731894046
Why are you here, did you not learn your lesson from the last thread we had. You're not gonna take the same advice we offered last time
>>
>>731892345
I only have gfs of other races so I can racially abuse and hit them when we fuck.

Only twice has it worked, a chinese girl and a half black girl.
>>
>>731894172
kek
>>
>>731894054
I want to do this because my wife ended up leaving me for her bull and got pregnant i actually loved it and want to repeat minus the divorce part.
>>
I've always known my step-sister was a whore. If fucked her b4 I was even able to cum
>>
>>731894000
Pls continue
>>
>>731894136
Do not confront. Let her enjoy and you enjoy as well. It is natural it is in her dna to copulate with othet males do not judge just enjoy you will be a happy marriage more natural less artificial.
>>
Usual sexual experience with the neighbour girl when we were both like 7
>>
I was raped by two guys when I was 15 and 5 years later I'm still crippled with anxiety and panic attacks. I do my best but I feel like fucking killing myself because I'll never amount to anything this way. I have impulsive spurs some weeks where I throw my life around but I always come back to being house-ridden and alone and begging for attention online.
>>
>>731894504
Girl or boy
>>
When I was 12 I was fooling around in the woods behind the trailer park I lived in. When I went further in I heard muffled screaming and loud laughing. When I got close I noticed who it was before I saw what was goin on. It was some older boys (about 15 -17) who were the cool kids in the trailer park so I started to head toward them. It was only after I got really close that I saw her. She was a little Mexican girl from the neighboring trailer park. She hung out with other girls in our park. She was only 10. They had her layed out on the ground blindfolded with duct tape, hands duck taped together and to the tree. They had tied her legs apart with tent spikes. And her panties were taped into her mouth. When they saw me the closes one grabbed me and held me down. He asked" are you gonna squeal you little faggot"? I just shook my head no. Then he said the words that haunt me to this day. He said" yea I know your not cuz your fucking goin next. Take your fucking pants off. I hesitated and he punched me in the back of the head so I said ok. I was nervous and scared but also kinda excited. I leaned in and it was kinda gross she already had cum spilling out of her, her pussy was red and swollen, and her face was also covered in cum. I managed to get hard cuz I was 12 and the wind could get me hard. But all my fear melted as I put my dick in her. After only a few exploratory pumps I grabbed her hips pulled her as close as I could and humped her swollen pussy as hard as I could. The feeling when I came was like lightning with fireworks at the end. im taking to long to move so someone pulls he off her and someone else got on her. They told me I could leave now cuz if I squealed it was my ass to. But I didn't leave. He asked me if I was waiting to go again and I sheepishly nodded. He laughed. They let me fuck her again but then made me stay while they wrapped up. Which consisted of taking out a small bleach bottle pouring a quarter of it in a water bottle and pouring the rest
>>
>>731894504
hey anx, I haven't seen you around for a while. things haven't been going well?
>>
>>731894595

All over her body. After they poured it on her they poked a hole in the top of the water bottle and shoved in her vag and swqueezed. They then shoved it in her butt and squeezed. They poured some water on her to dilute the acid bath she was in but didn't put any water in her holes. We all ran away after that. It was a huge deal she almost died and is crippled for life cops investigated but no one snitched and no one ever came to question me past did I see anything. Which I said no to. Her family moved away shortly after. This memory has haunted me to this day. I didn't know they were going to bleach her. I should have left I should have got help. But I didn't.
>>
I just can't enjoy being a cuck.
>>
>>731894577
Girl

>>731894661
Hi, who're you? Things are OK it's just nighttime and I'm alone and I'm spiraling :p
>>
I don't like being a cuck.
>>
>731894795
>731894712
fuck off
>>
>>731894712
You must try i know it seems odd but think about it. It happens in nature all the time. It will feel awesome in time. Do not go against nature you will be miserable.
>>
>>731894717
I'm just an anon, don't have a nickname.

night is the worst for that. if you're ever going to feel like life is hopeless and you're useless and never getting better, it's 2am.

need to talk about anything?
>>
>>731894431
I don't enjoy being a cuck. It's made me completely depressed and I feel like I failed at life.
>>
>>731893305
Me too
>>
>>731894898
you have
>>
>>731894795
You must know it is part of evolution. Do not test nature. Monogamy is unnatural. And not realistic in any form.
>>
>>731892345
I'm not gay. That's my big secret.
Everything thinks I am and I'm not.
I'm actually just really well mannered because I was raised in a very Southern meets Wild West family. Lots of please, thank you ma'am, and welcome sir stuff.

That's it.
>>
I am bi and wanna suck dick
Besides that I am just deeply depressed
>>
>>731894845
Negative. It's 4am. The time when no one is awake. At least some people are awake at 2, but 4? That is the true dead time if the world.
>>
File: DSCIM223-2017-05-01.jpg (149KB, 993x739px) Image search: [Google]
DSCIM223-2017-05-01.jpg
149KB, 993x739px
I'm a forest technician (basically a ranger) and instead of walking my trail everyday I take my boat out to my favorite island and drink whisky and chill.
>pic related, last week
>>
>>731894845
I don't know, if I talk I'll just whine and complain. I'll keep it to myself haha
>>
>>731893460

i had a relationship with a man like you growing up and turned out ok. best of luck. some of you get lucky.
>>
I stole around $20 thousand over 3 years from a company that I use to work for. The owner was a tax cheating cunt so I decided to get mine.
>>
>>731894898
Do not try to live in this forced unnatural way. Cheating happens in every relationship just some hide it better than others it is a biological process. Natural. Do not try to live up to this fake modern christian standards they are unhealthy unnatural and will drain you. Be free. live life
>>
>>731895053
4am is great if you're up at 4am intentionally. No distractions, no interruptions, I can get so much done in peace.

If you've woken up at 4am, or you cant get to sleep? it's the worst time. you're still an hour away from the early bird runners being up and about. Just you and your thoughts.

protip: alcoholism helps
>>
>>731895098
fag or femanon?
>>
>>731895186

fagfag.
>>
>>731895074
Goddam you lucky bastard. Looks comfy as fuck.
>>
>>731894898
you have. I didnt enjoy it at first but it grows on you.

How did it all happen
>>
>>731895185
That wasn't me, I'm >>731895093. It's 5 AM here.
>>
>>731895074
Awesome keep doinh it enjoy them tax dollars People are dumb anyway undeserving of your skills. Drink up and enjoy yout life. You rock.
>>
>>731895209
was he molested?
>>
>>731894140
>>731894356
Alright

So the next one was with the second to youngest. I was i think 15 and she was 12 or 13. It was during the month of her and I birthday and we got together for a joint family party for me and her. It was almost summer so it was warm outside and we decided to go in the pool and jaccuzi. However, the pool was not heated and still cold so we were the only two who ended up going in.

While we were in the pool we got bored and started to splash each other and such. She tried to keep pulling me under the water but I was much bigger and stronger than she was so it didn't really work in her favor. She would grab my arms and pull or try to push my head down but it didn't work. Eventually I got kind of annoyed and I told her that if she kept doing that then I would have to do it back. But she was stubborn and kept going so eventually I picked her up and pushed her under the water. While she was under there she pulled off my swim trunks and I let go of her and pulled them back up and she got above the water. I told her that was playing dirty and she kinda smirked and said "Playing dirty is ok for me". So I was like "well if you get to play dirty then so do I" and then I pulled her top off. She started yelling and jumping around trying to get it back and I was just stuck on her perfect little toys. They were like just starting to really come in and I was in heaven. Eventually I gave her her top back and we went into the Jaccuzi. In the Jaccuzi, I was getting in and she pulled down my trunks again. But this time, wouldn't let go until she took them all the way off. While she was doing that, I did the same and when I got hers off and in my hand I threw them into the pool where they sunk down. She told me to go get them and I told her to get them herself and she said no. Then she said she was going to sit on me until I would go get them and I said fine so she sat on my lap "angrily". This entire situation already had me diamonds (1/2)
>>
>>731894282
Thats happened 3 times so far. My current gf got pregnant and had an abortion. She didnt even know the race of the baby let alone if it was mine.
>>
>>731894504
damn you didnt enjoy it even a little?
>>
>>731895099
Good.for you robin hood
>>
>>731895250
ah alright
where better to whine and complain than anonymously online?
>>
I smell the air after people pass me in the street to catch their scent.
>>
>>731895166
but you can't live free if everyone else isn't. Why don't we just skip the marriage part then? But you know people wont. you know that for some reason people would rather marry and then cheat instead of skipping that step
>>
I'm Filenames.
>>
File: WP-20170504-354345.jpg (542KB, 1500x999px) Image search: [Google]
WP-20170504-354345.jpg
542KB, 1500x999px
I have not worn any other shoes than crocs for 8 years.
>pic related
>>
>>731895335
Feels awesome. My ex wife fuckef him in my bed and she sometimes would let me suck the cum out if i begged hard enough. Knowing he got her pregnant makes me diamonds. And also she loves to mock my dick size now.
>>
>>731895359
That's a good point! Do you have anything to whine about?
>>
>>731895301

i wouldnt call it molested.
>>
File: 1493700479275.jpg (1MB, 3145x1769px) Image search: [Google]
1493700479275.jpg
1MB, 3145x1769px
I save pictures of other anons cats and pretend they're mind.
>>
>>731895502
go on..

capcha: grogl gardens (fitting)
>>
>>731892345
There's a girl i wanna date who wants to date me. But i also wanna bang her sister and have a redhead on the hook...

I could commit an extensive level of credit fraud and live like a king for awhile, if only knew how to get a CC mailed to me without it being attached to my existence.

I have consensual sex in the missionary position and like it.
>>
File: 1416550214938.jpg (969KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1416550214938.jpg
969KB, 1536x2048px
>>731895532
Me too
>>
>>731895498
sure, pick a topic:
>a) wife
>b) work
>c) health
>d) misc
>>
>>731895532
Um - I've done that. I started with ones that looked like mine then I just had fun with it.
>>
>>731895333
It said comment to long so I have to continue here lol.

Anyways, so she is sitting on my lap and I can tell she can feel my boner pushing onto her back and was. But she doesn't say anything. She just kinda rubs it up and down by pushing my cock between her ass and my stomach. Eventually I just say fuck it and I grab her add and spread it open. She doesn't stop me or say anything so I start rubbing the outside of her pussy with my dick. I then try to put it in but i can't find the right way to get it in and eventually I just settle for rubbing it between her add cheeks. Then, after a while I'm pretty close and I start to rub her pussy with my fingers and eventually start to finger her. She gets off my lap and sits next to me and grabs my dick and starts to rub it up and down while I finger her pussy. Not long after I cum loads in the Jaccuzi and pull my fingers out. She says "I'm gona grab my bottoms" and jumps into the pool and grabs them while I put mine on. We don't talk about it for the rest of the day.

However, later, she ends up being the first of 2 I actually fuck.
>>
File: 1493702221085.jpg (1MB, 3096x4128px) Image search: [Google]
1493702221085.jpg
1MB, 3096x4128px
>>731895600
that's a cute cat you've got there anon, want to see mine?
>>
>>731895415
Yes i know society expects so much from you but just look at every married couple you know closely.and you will.see they are cheating or will cheat. And i agree marriage as an institution is badly overrated and draining. So if you are already married. Use it to your advantage. As a shield be open with her let her cheat you cheat as well if you want. But do not leavr enjoy her.as a person. Sex can be just sex and even love can be shared.
>>
File: 1476201515574.jpg (185KB, 999x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1476201515574.jpg
185KB, 999x1332px
>>731895663
Have another my fav!
>>
>>731895623
I pick D
>>
>>731892841
how old r u and how old is ur wife?
>>
I like to shower with other guys, mostly friends/family. have done it mannny times with quite a few guys. Do it at least a couple times per week usually.
>>
>>731895461
Only thing on 4chan that has grossed me out. Been here 10 years. You are a disgrace.
>>
>>731895484
Its a tough road but so worth it. It gives you all sorts of emotions you dont normally deal with.

Imagine sitting in a meeting and getting a snapchat from your gf. Open to see a huge cock as black as the night with the text

"test driving a new guy. wish me luck "

then 30 mins later another of his cum covered cock laying on his abs with the text

"success. Added to my list,"
>>
>>731895649
Keep going fam.
>>
>>731894136
pussy cuck bitch kys faggot. a life with no self respect is not worth living. confront that bitch and kick her out if shes a cunt.
>>
>>731892345
I secretly look for a virgin 20+ long hair/beard/tall bf
>>
>>731895166
You don't understand. I'll never be free. I'll be humiliated for the rest of my life. I just can't face this humiliation.
>>
>>731895400
same, but i often try not to do it but it seems sometimes instinctious
>>
>>731892345

have herpes. no condoms for lots of anon
>>
>>731895802
alright, lets take one from the misc pile:

I used to eat fish a few times a week. quick and easy, cook from frozen, and get surprisingly good fish. Used to buy the same ones for about 6 years because they're so damn good.

Then the manufacturer went out of business. Not that big a deal, right? lots of companies doing frozen food out there, just go for a different one.
But I just can't find one that's the same. After 6 months of trying different kinds I found one that's close - but it still cooks up a bit less tender, a bit less flavour. all I want is a goddamn fish that tastes good.
>>
>>731894054
Dude I used to do the same thing in high school. I got with this super slutty Sophomore girl. I always gave her money and presents and shit so she wanted to keep the relationship going, but she would cheat on me all the time. One time she fucked 5 other guys in the course of 3 weeks while she was with me, by that time she knew she could admit it to me and get away with it, was fucking great.
>>
>>731895802
You likely pick D every time faggot
>>
I fucked my neighbors daughter when she was 15
>>
>>731896119
That fucking sucks ;_; I'm sorry, anon. Keep trying!
>>
>>731895997
Yes it is awesome. My favorite thing was the way she would be a total slut in public with him. She once was with me at a party hooked up with him there then went to his car made me stand next to the car while she blew him he came in her mouth kissed me right after. Then we walked back in the party holding hands. I guess people knew but she was so turned on she did not care. I fapped in the bathroom and came right away.
>>
>>731896054
I am not going to kill myself. But doing that will ruin my life.
>>
>>731896227
thanks for the support, I will conquer that fish

your turn.
>>
>>731896218
I can one up you there. I fucked my neighbor's daughter when she was 12-14. Here's the kicker, she's my biological daughter. Wifey came to me with an offer a long time ago when hubby couldn't knock her up. Long story short, I had to move.
>>
>>731896234
kill yourself if not joking
>>
I am a supervisor at my store and sometimes help on sales.
I seem overly happy to people at times and they seem to notice my happiness, but when I am not talking to customers I am a suicidal wreck who is ready to an hero at any moment with any object that can do the job.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a good guy and everything. I just happen to be a fuckup in life and happen to always get the shit end of the stick.
>>
>>731896284
damn bro! I didn't have to move but was worried my neighbor would have shot me if he knew I was fucking his daughter
>>
>>731896234
so hot. Got an email we can talk on>

My ex owned a shop and used to have a couple of customers she would take out back. Her staff called it giving a discount.
>>
>>731896064
You are the only one that is humiliating you. I do understand I wad you. Exactly you i cried and bitched about my life until I came to the realization that it is in our nature to cheat and that it can be a healthy part of a relationship. You can break thay mental barrier and if you love her you are not to judge her. Just love her for who she is and love yourself as well. Be happy being human. Being in love do not try and live up to modern society. It is a deadly path.
>>
>>731896268
Okay... but you already know what I'm a whiner about!
>>
>>731896475
sure, but the point isn't informing me, it's letting it out.
tell me whats on your mind A.
>>
>>731896181
Fucking hot. More details on this or just more story. Please
>>
>>731895649
we would be very appreciative if you continue.
>>
>>731896417
Well, the mom found out through a long spell of suspicion that my babysitting wasn't being "all paternal" but I was responding to her flirts that came with the budding body with puberty. Get in trouble or vanish. She gave me time because creating the kid was a secret between us itself. I'm worried about being tracked down with news of kid and I having a kid. If the "dad" would have found out either secret, he would have shot me too.
>>
When i was like 16 i usually played hide and seek with my 3 girl cousins to get blowjows with the older one (12), sloppy AF soft silky mouth. she loved to do it too. we always run to the same spot on my grandfather yard. at first they were some sucks and we came out but quicky i started to cum on her mouth, (wasnt a lot at that age tbh) i remember her surprised face but she kind of taste it and swalowed with a smile. the rest of the times it was just normal for her.
>>
>>731896513
Well I'm stuck in a place where I need a boyfriend, because I know myself and I know that a boyfriend keeps me stable and happy. But I also know that *needing* a boyfriend is a mega turn off for guys. And I know my past doesn't make me an easy person to live with. But I promise I do bring some perks to the table ;_; life is hard
>>
>>731896366
Not joking and will never kill self life is beatiful. I enjoy getting cucked so much I would never consider ending life... you are funny... stop liking what i dont like.. 12 year old. Oh boy...lol
>>
>>731896443
I am not thinking about society. I am thinking about myself. I have worked so hard for this life and her always thinking she was satisfied. She still acts like perfect wife but I have seen the slut.
>>
>>731896423
Sure [email protected]
Wow sounds hot. Now I got a 19 year old ex student of mine who I am dating. That I am introducing to cucking didnt take much work she fucked her ex already and came home drunk that day panties full of cum and passed out on bed. Awesome time just licked them cleaned and fapped as she slept. No pussy for me perfect night.
>>
>>731896625
look over you shoulder! only fucked her for a couple of years, but damn was fun to see her progressively get wilder and better at sex
>>
>>731896560
Sure thing. One time she wanted to go to a party at this dude's house who I know she had fucked before in the past, but she had an essay to work on. She was totally going to stay home to do it, but I offered to finish it for her so she could go to the party.

Turns out she ended up getting super wasted, and had a three-way with him AND another guy. When she "admitted" this to me the next day after I picked her up, I gave her a hug, said I "forgave" her, and then went into the bathroom to furiously masturbate.

Later that day when she seemed to still be feeling a bit guilty about it, I ate her out to prove that I wasn't mad at her. She never felt guilty again after that.

That essay was fucking worth it.
>>
>>731896719
I've dated more than a few girls with anxiety and depression, so I can kinda relate to that.

We both agree you need someone in your life who both brings stability, but reassurance and attention when you need it. it keeps you on an even keel and just knowing you can always turn to someone makes a big difference.

>I also know that *needing* a boyfriend is a mega turn off for guys
that depends on the guy. Like I said, I've dated girls like that pretty exclusively. I like to be that rock in the relationship and be needed and support, so it works out fine. There's a lot of guys out there the same.

anxiety and depression are pretty rough ingredients in a relationship, but the important thing is being self aware. you know yourself and how you respond to things, so you know if you're being seriously unreasonable or not.

the biggest issue with finding that relationship is your age. That kind of guy tends to be 5+ years older than you, and odds are you dont' hang out at the same places.
>>
>>731896850
Do not ruin this perfect life. Trust me. Perfect wife+slut is a dream come true. Do not lose her or your life will be worthless instead love her enjoy it. It is a part of life grow up. Tell het if you want so she does not feel guilty. But make her feel safe she is a great woman just being human not a sinner you must look deep inside to save your marriage. Otherwise your suffering will be inmmense.
>>
My best friend and I get blowjobs from each others wife's when we go to visit each other, the secret is neither wife knows about the other one, friend was cuck and wanted his wife to fuck me but she was shy about her body after having a baby but she agreed to a blowjob and I eventually talked my wife into doing it for him about a year later. Been going on for 3 years.
>>
File: animepro.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
animepro.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>731896719
What kinda perks?

I'll be your bf though. pic related, it's me on a good day
>>
>>731896957
got a pic?
>>
>>731897094
Yep. I also think my vanity had something to do with it. She looked like a hot female version of me. Ended up with my sex drive. And yep, looking over my shoulder via worry is what I do a lot. I'm also worried if the "dad" will ever find out. I'm sure he will hunt down and kill me. You know, fucked his wife to seed her then fucked who he thought was his daughter who was actually mine. He'd be insane to not want me dead.
>>
>>731892345
I tell people im asexual but have been fucked by over 50 men most twice my age
>>
>>731897375

Hi Taylor.
>>
>>731897201
You sir are a boss. Doing that essay..cleaning her up. Making her feel safe. Letting her enjoy something so natural and primal. Then you get an awesome reward like fapping to her. Truly a master. An ispiration. You make me proud. More stories please.
>>
>>731897419
hey mom
>>
I suffer from crippling social anxiety, I rarely leave the house unless I really have to.
>>
>>731897226
I like guys that age, but the only place I meet guys is online and I'm too pathetic to meet them IRL >_> I wish I were more outgoing. But you're right, I do know myself and I know when I'm being stupid. I got at least that.

>>731897249
I love the traditional gender roles for women, it's my dream to be a loving wife, I'll do all the house chores and work and sex stuff. I think a lot of women don't do any or either.
>>
>>731897470
So, the party we are planning at your house is cancelled?
>>
>>731897470
We all do.
>>
>>731892345
I have made my wife so submissive and broken that I when we were tight for money 2 years ago I put an escorting advert out and she paid our rent for 2 months with her pussy
>>
>>731897317
Oh I know would have been shot, fucking my neighbors 15 yr old white daughter (me black), her dad a retired marine. She did end up fucking my son too when he visited a few times, impromptu 3some
>>
I started watching porno at 13. Didn't really understand what the guys were doing with their penises so I tried (jerking) but it wasn't doing anything to me. So I decided to do it like male pornstar who masturbate in front of girls, I started masturbating by looking my neighbours through the window.. But I wasn't really sneaky, I was just standing in front of the window jerking. They were looking at me. Next week I head new neighbours
>>
>>731897282
Yes But i am.on Phone too paranoid to post. All that backtracing technology i dont want to goof...
>>
one of my friends acts like a douchebag to try and get the ladies but he doesnt sack any vag

and he acts like a faggot fuck to his male friends too as a result of his attempt to create a douchebag persona
>>
>>731897582
Marry her.
>>
>>731897578
God tier.
>>
>>731892345
I catfished my own mother to the point she was sending me videos
>>
>>731897578
not my wife, but I whored out several girlfriends too. They were interested in group sex, I just failed to mention that my "friends" were paying
>>
>>731897525
>the only place I meet guys is online
could do worse, online isn't the stigma it used to be. lots of people start talking before they meet now.

>I'm too pathetic to meet them IRL
yeah thats a problem. got a way you can force your hand? Like, prearranging conditions so it's impossible for you to back out before you do?

>I got at least that.
being self aware is the most important fucking thing. Someone who knows when they're being a bit unstable is fine, the crazy ones are those who think they're being reasonable when they're out of control
>source: have dated both kinds
>>
>>731897246
Trust me. I know my life is ruined. The only reason I haven't confronted her is because of the shame that I know I'll have to face one day.
>>
>>731897578
Do you enjoy getting cuckef or is it more like a.true.pimp thing or what?
>>
caught my mom cheating a few times with other guys, never would have expected that she was like that
>>
I wanna suck a dick just for the life experience
>>
>>731895649
Keep going mane
>>
>>731897776
>got a way you can force your hand?
On more than one occasion I blocked and deleted guys that gave me an ultimatum with regards to meeting up, because I couldn't handle the social pressure. I told you, I'm pathetic
>>
>>731897578
How? Please help us ascend.
>>
>>731897759
that cool. There was no lying her there was no other option and her body was incredible and I would make sure she was safe.
>>
I feel like the same fucking faggots are in these threads every night posting the exact same fucking content. I swear to god, it's like reruns for neckbeard millennials. Find some new goddamn material you cardboard cutout cunts. Jesus Goddamn Christ on a Crucifix, I have seen that fucking One Piece jerk off jpg a thousand times. I've seen the shit tier greyhound dressed up as one of those faggot daddy-long legs Star Wars machines a thousand times. I've seen Neanderthal forehead man and his pitiful shit at least a thousand times. Is nothing funny anymore? I'm going to go back to watching porn with polka music for my laughs. At least there are an infinite number of possibilities combining anal or BBW with different types of accordions. Fuck you and fuck ylyl. I don't lose, you stupid fucking faggots.I feel like the same fucking faggots are in these threads every night posting the exact same fucking content. I swear to god, it's like reruns for neckbeard millennials. Find some new goddamn material you cardboard cutout cunts. Jesus Goddamn Christ on a Crucifix, I have seen that fucking One Piece jerk off jpg a thousand times. I've seen the shit tier greyhound dressed up as one of those faggot daddy-long legs Star Wars machines a thousand times. I've seen Neanderthal forehead man and his pitiful shit at least a thousand times. Is nothing funny anymore? I'm going to go back to watching porn with polka music for my laughs. At least there are an infinite number of possibilities combining anal or BBW with different types of accordions. Fuck you and fuck ylyl. I don't lose, you stupid fucking faggots
>>
>>731897817
bit of both.. It was business but it got me off when she enjoyed it.
>>
>>731892345
I'm the reason my cousin is epileptic and brain damaged. Everyone else in the family thinks its hereditary. Nearly 20 yrs ago now the summer before starting highschool about a month before he started having absentee seizures. He kicked me in the nuts from behind and several times in the gut while on the ground cracking 2 ribs over a girl. Once I could stand and breath again I caught up to him, tackled and then knocked him out and kept punching him until I dislocated my wrist and broke 3 fingers. Walked home and told my mom I missed a jump off the rope swing into the river and landed on the dock. He lost his memory of several hours before/after the fight including finding me screwing his crush under the bridge.
>>
>>731897725
Lmao anon.
>>
>>731897918
I know, that's why I'm saying you force your hand. not them.

If you can pre-arrange conditions so that not meeting them is a scarier prospect than meeting them, it changes things. Not saying the meeting would be relaxing, but it'd be more likely to happen.
>>
>>731897787
How is it ruined..you could keep her still and keep being happy how are you gonna let a few minutes of sexual intercourse ruin a life with your soulmate. Do not feel that shame. Buckle up enjoy this ride. Do not confront her if that will make her leave you. Instead make her feel love and safe do not question her and do not be jealous or invasive this will pass and she will learn to appreciate what you do for her. And that you do not judge her.
>>
>>731897434
You know it. The best part is eventually when she realized that I would just "forgive" her every time she got with another dude, she began asking me to eat her out herself.

One of the hottest moments was when she came home super late, super drunk, and clearly just after having been fucked. Without a word she walked over to the couch I was sitting on, dropped her shorts, sat next to me, and then pushed my face down into her crotch. I knew right away what she wanted and ate her out to another orgasm (definitely not her first of the night), she passed out almost immediately, so I laid her down on the couch to sleep.

Best night ever. God I love how hedonistic she was.
>>
I'm seeing this girl, we are always on off and its been 2 years. She doesn't want a relationship and I'm not sure if she's sticking around because she enjoys the sex or her claims of actually loving me but she's not ready for a relationship are true.
>>
>>731897536
No just don't bring too many people and I should be okay, if you had planned a party somewhere other than my home it would be a problem though.
>>
>>731897847
Hot af. Did you fap?
>>
>>731898056
Can you give an example? I'm not sure what you're saying
>>
>>731897927
kinda started by accident, got the hotel room and the guys that showed up gave me cash for the room, I didn't ask, they just assumed maybe a cover charge, after that I thought it was reasonable they front the cash sine I got the room and girl, was never big money (50 a guy)
>>
>>731897924
find someone mentally weak
no friend
no close relations with family
from day one be dominant verbally and physically
introduce sexual dominance early. i did this via spousal rape
make sex normal day life, bring it into conversation
repeat for 3 years and sex is the norm however you want it
we got into public sex and 3 somes
on a hen night she fucked the stripper and I
praised her for it. 2 months later she selling her pussy.
>>
>>731897862
Ive done it its good fun then it gets old turns out im not gay. Really odd. Just wanted to experience i guess now im back to eating pussy and and ass.
>>
File: 1478021301682.jpg (54KB, 540x472px) Image search: [Google]
1478021301682.jpg
54KB, 540x472px
>>731897525
Tfw I will never have a loving wife to come home to
>>
had a 12 gf when i was 25.
>>
>>731898169
its tricky, it varies a lot on the person.

I knew a girl who worked it this way: She told me some secret about her past, that she couldn't stand her family knowing. I promise that in the event she didn't go through with it, I'd release the secret. knowing that would happen meant that she was going to go ahead with the really hard thing she couldn't do otherwise.

there's a lot of ways to do it, and some don't involve a third person. it basically comes down to setting up an alternative bad thing, and setting it into motion so it cant be stopped. then you have to go through with the hard thing.
>>
>>731898141
yes, I had drilled a small peep hole into guest room, trying to get glimpse of my cousins but ended up catching my mom using the room to fuck guys. I had come home early and thought I heard something going on, and watched her getting fucked , i watched her on five different occasions, seemed to occur friday afternoons, but was random enough that may have been more i just dont know. she liked getting fucked, one guy i think she worked with, other was black guy and once saw her with black guy and his friend, she was something
>>
>>731898311
You want someone to blackmail her basically
>>
>>731898299
well i had a 25 gf when i was 12. suck it
>>
>>731898311
That sounds incredibly risky but you're right, it does force my hand, ha...
>>
>>731898099
It's not just a few minutes of sex. I can now see the signs of him being in her life. Stop with this positive bullshit. Why should I not be jealous, invasive or judge her? She's my fucking wife.
>>
I'm thinking of taking a risk and soliciting a prostitute as my only chance of getting laid
>>
Cam chat blackmail guy here. Haven't been here for a while.
>>
>>731898299
>>731898485
Well I have 25 12yo gfs so I win
>>
>>731898104
Rock hard. I love it when they get off to what they just did. And then make you clean up after to wash away guilt or remorse. So fucking hot. My ex would also do this but she made me most of the time clean just the cum stained panties. Because she liked to be faithful to the guys she was cheating on me with. So pussy was off limits most of the time. Made me hard af also not allowed to fap unless she said.
>>
>>731894595
How many times do we have to read this fiction?
>>
>>731892345
Am full-on, khhv-virgin, never had a crush, and don't get fulfillment out of relationships with people.

Haven't left my house in 3 weeks.
>>
>>731897950
You are angry with us or you are angry because you are a land male whale without life experiences at all
>>
>>731892345
>What's your secret anon?
Did you mean "who"? I don't have a secret anon.
>>
>>731892418
that's fucking badass
>>
My wife told me her 3 year older brother would coerce her to give him and his friends blowjobs from when she was 8 to 11. She would have to give him a blowjob to borrow his computer to play The Sims.

My secret is that the thought of how many of his loads she had swallowed turns me on like nothing else. It's a mixed emotion of a punch in the gut and intense sensation in my groin.

It still a sore memory for her, so I can't tell her what a turn on it is for me.
>>
>>731898567
I am saving your marriage. This behavior is just her seeking attention. You give it to her and she will love you forever. What is this "wife" concept you defend. Is it found in nature. No. You should learn to share. That is the only way to be happy. Ask yourself the ultimate question how far would you go to keep her. How big is your love for her. And what would she do if it was the other way around?
>>
>>731898609
Do it. Get pussy off the pedestal. Then you will get free pussy right after.
>>
>>731898991
How many guys did she give bj's to do you know?
>>
>>731898991
brother never fucked her?
>>
>>731899107
It's just a couple of guys, I just know one of them. They were like 12 when it happened. I'm sort of good friends with her brother, we sometimes play online games while voice chatting. I don't hold it against him now.
>>
Did thread die...sad...
>>
>>731899038
"Wife" as in promising to be faithful to me.
>>
>>731898701
That sounds great man. And dude totally about the not-fapping thing. She eventually caught on to me fapping after whenever she'd come back from cheating on me. She told me that I wasn't allowed to fap so often (she got fucked a lot) since it "wasn't healthy" so she'd restrain my fapping time.

I'm SO thankful that she'd let me eat her out so often, it seemed like she had no limit when it came to her self-pleasure, and would take more whenever she could. We used to count the amount of orgasms we would both have over a period time just to compare. One month I had a total of 0, while she managed 23 (mostly me eating her out, other times from her getting fucked by other men). At the end of the month when I told her the score she made me eat her out one more time because she "deserved a higher score", I found it so hot I nearly came in my pants right there.
>>
>>731899135
No he didn't fuck her. He fingered her once, but it hurt her. I sometimes wonder if he did fuck her, and she is withholding that part. But I think she would be more messed up if he actually fucked her regularly against her will.
>>
30, married, 2kids, been on b for a while now, lots of gay stuff, curious, wanted to feel being fucked on ass and suck dick, 1 week ago opportunity strikes, ugly guy but will do, in a hotel, a bit nervous, gave me bj, its ok i guest,came early, my turn to suck his cock, huge head, i got scared, put it in my mouth twice, gave him a hand, mine can no longer get it hard, i let him finish coz im i good guy. . . Bad experience, fuck you 4chan.
>>
>>731899292
Just kid stuff, but it can fuck them up sometimes. She doesn't have any mental problems with sex overall? or is it just a few bad memories?
>>
>>731899329
And who came up with that concept..it is against nature. It is a religious concept made up by insecure men in order to treat women as their property which leads to this high divorce rate. Because we go against our evolutionary biology, our dna. We live in fictional loops that only bring pain and suffering because they are against nature. Brother.. do not lose that great woman. you will never be happy if you do.
>>
File: 1490614410449.jpg (561KB, 1829x817px) Image search: [Google]
1490614410449.jpg
561KB, 1829x817px
>>731896181
>>731896560
>>731897201
>>731897434
>>731898104
>>731898701
>>731899346
sorry but what is this faggotry?
>>
>>731892345
I am the guy who wrote and is spreading the 'Illegal Cyber Immigration' pasta.
>>
File: IMG_5900.jpg (184KB, 1125x1124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5900.jpg
184KB, 1125x1124px
My sister and I fooled around when we were in high school. Purely sexual. Loved making each other cum. Stopped when we left for college. But we've started sending nudes to each other to masturbate too. My wife can never find out. But this has been turning me on more than anything. Pics related.
>>
File: IMG_5901.jpg (160KB, 1125x1111px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5901.jpg
160KB, 1125x1111px
>>731899683
Her body is so nice.
>>
>>731898991
That happened to me but I got the bj :)

I stayed over at a friends place when I was 10 and he got his 9 yo sister to give up both bj's. I'm pretty sure it happened all the time for them because she was loving it.
>>
>>731899683
story?
>>
>>731899544
The thing you don't understand is she agreed to be my wife. And now lying straight to my face while she's regularly getting fucked by another guy has completely changed my perception of her.
>>
>>731899510
She doesn't like swallowing my cum, she thinks it might be because she associates it to negative experiences. It's no big deal for me. No issues with vaginal sex.

I had sexual experiences as a kid, but they were exploratory rather than someone else coercing me.
>>
>>731899346
Wow sounds amazing.. my ex right now is pregnant by her bull but so he cums in her pussy all the time now she only invites me over sometimes to watch me jerk off to her cum stained panties. It Really gets her off if I Do it. And making her get horny while pregnant is the best. She loves to tease me still.
>>
>>731899742
Were only over a year apart. Had many of the same friends and partied together. One particular party we were drunk and rolling on E. ended up in an empty bedroom just touching each other. Felt so good. Then we made out and that was even more amazing. After that we crossed some line and we just would always find a way to make each othe cum when we were alone. Dry jumping. Oral. Fingering her. Her jacking me. Eventually sex. It was fun. But we knew we had to stop. Felt good but also made us kinda sick. We just started texting again. She brought up those days. I asked to see what she was wearing. And now we sext and send nudes. I even got so hard I had to go into the bathroom at work to fap to her.
>>
>>731894504
Someone post a greentext for this
>>
>>731899811
I bet it's fun when she does swallow it though ;) The feeling in that moment for you.

How often would it happen did she say?
>>
>>731897525
You sound Like an awesome person
>>
>>731899461
Lol at least you found out you are not a faggot. Even if you had to be a faggot to find out. So good on you mate.
>>
>>731900000
faggot quints
>>
>>731900000
I'm not sure if that's sarcastic but if it's not, thank you!!
>>
>>731898991
Shit that's nothing. I dated a girl for about 6mths that grew up in one of those nudist colony places and it happens a lot apparently, Dad and both her brothers fucked her all the time and she got shared out to other guys with daughters also. I asked her when she lost her virginity? Boy that was a mistake which sent me down the rabbit hole, she said she didn't know and for as long as she could remember her Dad and brothers doing sex stuff with her, my jaw and my stomach hit the floor.
>>
>>731899991
It is amazing. It's kind of fucked up how hard I cum after fantasizing about her brother coming in that mouth.

I'm not sure how often it happened, I get the feeling it was one or couple of times a month for some years. Her dad actually caught them, and her parents wouldn't let them be home alone together anymore. The brother kept doing it though.
>>
At 15 i had a gf same age one day parents not at home so we weed lmao and beers just had sex and i convince her to let my dog fuck her she love it and we continue doing it every time when my parents or hers are not at home we often went to her grandparents because they never bother us and we just lock the door
she was crazy about his dick we date for 3 years
>>
>>731900347
story?
>>
One day i saw my wife using her vibrator on our Little daughter, i didnt say anything, i was just watching. She doesnt know that i know what she was doing but i simply enjoy that
>>
>>731900201

Wasn't sarcastic. You are welcome.
Sometimes a compliment makes a day Better.
>>
>>731892345
I have a 13 year old cousin who I am really sexual with.

Started in the pool, started playing some hard rap shit and I was clearly high. She was dancing to the music and said "watch me twerk anon" in this tiny little bikini. Fuck man. I just stared at her ass. Mom and aunt would be gone for a minute, wanted to buy pool toys with the younger one. I turned on a better song for it and she was just twerking on our deck completely soaked. Told her to come closer and she started twerking on my lap. I smacked her ass and told her that's how you do it.

Started to run my hands up and down her sides and she was clearly having one of those "I'm young and never been turned on this much in my life moments". It was rapey or weird, I was being chill with her. We made out on the deck with her in her bikini and me in just swimming trunks. My cock was grinding between her pussy lips through her white little bikini bottom and I kept spreading her ass cheeks. Fuck man that shit was so hot. Her tits were amazing to, man getting straddled by a soaking wet 13 year old is amazing. Finding ways to get to their house, I really gotta set something up with her.

I have more but you have to ask. (pic unrelated girl at my school)
>>
I get in line in the car rider lane at the high school when school gets out and I check out the teen girls waiting for their parents to be picked up
>>
>>731892345
>secret
>telling your "secret" on the internet public
It's not secret if you tell that online in public. Damn people are stupid these days.
>>
>>731900340
Is she a bit conservative overall now though because of it? Did she have many sex partners before you? And anything fantasy thing that you want her to do for you in the future?
>>
>>731900238
This shit happen i had a fuck buddy growing up in one of those. She told me that girls 14-16 when pretty often fucked not with they own fathers but with other dads etc. Also they are party nights where adults go drink and have sex and once in a while some dad teen daughter participated
>>
>>731899803
I do understand I had a wife too. And they make that promise because society makes them do it. Then nature kick in and it becomes scary for them because of guilt that is why she lied. But she loves you. You can still save her. And in the process be happy.
>>
i lie on the internet.

im also a fairly attractive girl.
>>
File: 20170507_215104.jpg (1MB, 1299x1899px) Image search: [Google]
20170507_215104.jpg
1MB, 1299x1899px
>>731892345
I'm a tranny and my family doesn't know, i hide my new body under layers of baggy clothes, beanies, and gloves, even in summer. Can't wait till my bf gets his own place so i can move tf out
>>
>>731900201
Marry me. Pls
>>
>>731900340
I'm a little bit similar but for a different reasons my fiancé was a total slut when she was younger I have no desire to be a cuck but it gets me off that she has been fucked by lots of men and everyone thinks she so nice and sweet the type of girl you would never expect, the secret is so hot for me.
>>
>>731900399
i told you home alone beer weed we just fuck she is nude sitting on the bed legs close to her chest my dog went for a sniff we laugh i told her let him lick sniff he try to jump on her legs we joke laugh some more and i told her to half lay on her belly on the bed her legs on the ground doggy to see what will happen she was moving but eventually get horny and let him went in she love it and we fucked all day like crazy
>>
>>731900664
So hot, the whole thing is hot, how do they not know?
>>
>>731900854
What kind of dog?
>>
I'm a fat fuck (270) but I look halfway decent and known to be charming and easy to talk to. But little do people know, I hate them.

This stems from years of childhood bullying for being fat, poor, etc....

Now in my 30s, I'm still fat but decent looks and make very good money. As I stated previously about charm (and now money) women are drawn to me.

The truth is... I find the most vulnerable and broken women and spoil and charm them to wrap them around my finger. The women are usually fresh off a bad marriage/relationship or a newly single mom. Your basic 5/10 - 7/10 looks. They are the ones who are looking to be reassured they are pretty and wanted, etc... the very emotional and fragile ones. I use my finances and charm to make them feel like princesses. Eventually they are my personal slut. After that, I drop them with no notice and never contact them again after I've abused every hole.

But see.... I'm also married.... and my wife, who also comes from a bad childhood and degrading relationships, is just like me. She seeks out men to lure them into affairs and once she has them roped in, she destroys their world every way possible.

We both hate people and society and love destroying people. our home life is solid and our sex is amazing as we make love whilst telling each other details of who we are currently destroying.
>>
>>731900616
Yep sounds very similar all the daughters were shared out but it was weird she said none of the wife's were, the men were very protective of the wife but would shared the daughters out? I thought that was strange but everything she told me was.
>>
>>731900854
Nigga... Punctuation.
>>
>>731900922
pointer
>>
File: 20170503_061821.jpg (937KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170503_061821.jpg
937KB, 1920x1920px
>>731900919
Because i hide it
>>
>>731900924
>I'm a fat fuck (270)
That's the only honest thing, you RP faggot.
>>
>>731901059
Yeah because i gain everything from lying about seeking out white trash...
>>
>>731900963
told me not everyone did it only the swinger families
>>
File: 1491770352578.jpg (53KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1491770352578.jpg
53KB, 390x390px
>>731901113
awww, don't get booty bothered because I called you out.
>>
I have MDD and anger problems, i was bullied alot in school and beaten by my older sister when i was younger, the only way that i can release my anger is if i hurt animals or do drugs (weed, acid, coke, etc), ive already killed two dogs my parents brought home and lied about them being missing, i have 0 emotional empathy for any living thing but in reality im actually a very nice person, and will always be the calmest person in the room
>>
>>731901274
how did you kill the puppers, ya sperg?
>>
fucked my friend gf when he was asleep in another room we continue to fuck for a solid 6-7 months no one knew we where all 16 i feel bad about it at the time but growing up i understand he was not that "good of a friend" so i feel good doing it
>>
>>731900716
Okay!!
>>
>>731901179
True! I'm sure not everyone did it but it was VERY common place she said and everyone one knew about it. She was a pretty nice girl all things considered.
>>
I'm currently trying to bang my step sister who is fresh off a bad relationship. She has no money and lives with her grandma. She is fat and ugly as fuck but I can't help myself.

Visiting soon.
>>
>>731901466
Yo, thats hot af. Almost did the same with my step-sis, I pussed out tho, how old is she and how fat.
>>
>>731900000
Damn.
>>
>>731900201
Still here? Would love to know you better
>>
>>731892418
this guy deserves a glass of whiskey
>>
>>731892345
I jerk off to pictures of my girlfriends best friend when she acts like a bitch
>>
>>731892345
i wanna fuck my friends girlfriend
>>
I am the Person you Never expected to take drugs but i am a former dealer
>>
>>731892345
I can't read (anymore)
>>
I'm pretending to be a male online and luring young girls from my old middle school to getting into an online relationship with me.
Why? Why not. The place is trash and they're all desperate emo cunts.
>>
>>731894000
stale pasta
>>
>>731901618
Yep.
>>
>>731893163

Yeah, I know... I'm your father, and I just get along with your fantasie about those threads...
>>
I'm in love with a girl who was exposed on /b/ years ago. Her nudes were posted public on her page by a bitter ex and then the screenshots were posted here. An anon even convinced her to send more nudes.

Idk why but I just became obsessed with her. Her page was somewhat private and I stalked it for a while. About a year later when I felt the heat let up from her exposed thread I sent her a friend request and she accepted. Now I have access to her full social media and have watched her go through 3 relationships and 1 shotgun wedding (now divorced). She's not smart enough to avoid posting personal things (like her license plate) and with the help of public records, I know where she lives (literally opposite coasts).

I don't plan on personally stalking her but I am waiting to see this relationship fall apart and head out there to try and catch her on a rebound. I've studied her enough to know her passionate hobbies and interests so I know I can break the ice fairly easily.
>>
>>731901466
Hit that shit bruh, love a fattie. I bet she has some amazing tits.
>>
>>731892701
were you from anon
>>
>>731900484
some moar
>>
File: nice ass.jpg (62KB, 528x590px) Image search: [Google]
nice ass.jpg
62KB, 528x590px
>>731902029
I bet she'd love to know about me posting these lol
>>
File: ourgirl.jpg (21KB, 539x415px) Image search: [Google]
ourgirl.jpg
21KB, 539x415px
>>731902070
I mean her pictures just scream "take me".
>>
>>731901951
Also to add to this.. After digging around I found that she was born and raised less than 3 hours from me (and all her family is still there) and she's only on the west coast because that's where she is stationed in the military.
>>
File: 1435610064.D06FD0AC.jpg (70KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1435610064.D06FD0AC.jpg
70KB, 1152x864px
>>731892345
Treatment Mask to terrorists
https://youtu.be/fQjxSugidjE
>>
>>731902231
that's a really fantastic ass, wouldn't even move her. Just fuck her like that.
>>
>>731898991
So how are her blowjob skills?
>>
>>731897525
Iris?
>>
>>731901953
She does have big tits and I plan on going raw then forcing a plan B down her throat.
>>
>>731901338
Used to live upnorth in Canada, you had forrests as far as the eye could see where i used to live, there was a large cliff by 2 km from my house which overlooked the forrest and right below was a small but turbulent creek, one day i took up my small lab to that same spot only to watch it fall about 50m slaming straight into the rocks at the edges of the creek, ive killed birds and other small creatures before but this was different, i felt angry that i did it, sad, excited, scared, curious, but atleast i felt something
>>
>>731898391
Pretty similar, except she's blackmailing herself. she's making the choice.

>>731898543
Like I said, very personal and variable. Not sure what motivation would work best for you, but you do.
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.