[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever fucked a girl with a boyfriend?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 28

Have you ever fucked a girl with a boyfriend?
>>
does a woman with a husband count?
>>
>>731887199
of course.
>>
>>731887199
No, my boyfriend doesn't like threesomes
>>
>>731887199
Yup.
>>
>>731887199
Who hasn't?
>>
>>731887199
No, I used my own penis.
>>
>>731887199
I've fucked a girl while I was a boyfriend.
>amidoinitrite
>>
>>731887267
i have
>>
"Stole" three girls from their boyfriends and cucked a guy while he was in the room. I see the married woman fairly often.
>>
File: nobodydothisforme.jpg (324KB, 2815x2111px) Image search: [Google]
nobodydothisforme.jpg
324KB, 2815x2111px
yes unknowingly....
i found out later she was cheating on me and I was the "other guy" pff whatevez
>>
Had sex with several girls that had boyfriends. If I am going to be honest, girls that has bfs sometimes seemed easier/more willing to fuck...
>>
>>731887199
i was on vacation in the bahamas and some girl on her senior class spring break sucked my dick on the beach. her boyfriend was at the bar with everyone else
>>
>>731887199
Yes. I once fucked one the morning of Valentines Day before she went on a date with him.
>>
does an MMF threesome count?
>>
I met a girl played WoW, married with two kids, hot as fuck, flew out to Denver and fucked for an entire night at a hotel. Best sex Ive had in a long long time. She was hot as fuck. Shot three massive loads deep inside her.
>>
Also. Did you feel bad after fucking them? Or did you want to do it again? Does the thought of her cheating on her guy add to your enjoyment?
>>
>>731887199
A couple of times .. one unknowingly
>>
I would do it again anytime, but I would make her pay for my flight to see her. It adds to the excitement, of her going home with a pussy full of my cum, red and sore from fucking all night, kissing her unaware husband.
>>
>>731888008
Nope .. better him than me. Yes, I wanted to and so did she. Not really
>>
>>731887353
Underrated post
>>
Yes, but he refused to hold still while I put him in, and no one ended up cumming.
>>
File: 1493541794452.gif (655KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
1493541794452.gif
655KB, 460x426px
I fucked this bitch called Alisson. She was from Hope Mills and had a boyfriend. She dumped him.
>>
Yeah a couple times. Dated one of them pretty seriously after shit fell apart with her ex.

It's not nice and I'm not proud of it, but if someone is willing to cheat, that's sorta just as bad as actually cheating as far as health of the relationship is concerned. Which is to say, I rationalized it by figuring those boyfriends were soon-to-be-exes anyway.
>>
Yes. Always felt the urge to ruthlessly beat the shit out of their boyfriends/husbands afterwards.
>>
>>731887199
I wish I had a boyfriend to fuck girls with :C
>>
>>731887291
What a fag
>>
*** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE TUCAN! *** post this in 4 threads or your mother will die waking up tomorrow
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
>>
>>731887199
Yes. And walked out of the house as he walked in. It wasn't even that good. She was kind of fat. But she wanted it enough to get me drunk so whatever.
>>
>>731887199
Yes, she was in an open relationship
>>
>>731887199

Yup, that's happened. When I was 19, I met this girl through some mutual friends; I never really saw her that often though, didn't really know her that well. About two years after I met her, she contacted me out of the blue one day and asked if I wanted to come over. I asked about her boyfriend, she said they'd split up a few weeks previously and she just wanted to fuck around for a bit. So we started fucking regularly (3-4 times a week) and carried on with that for about a month and a half.

Eventually, I found out her boyfriend had moved out of town for work and he was coming back home for the weekends; we only ever hooked up during the week. She refused to let him stay there, so he would stay with his brother when he was home. I broke things off with her after that, he wasn't a great guy; real big, with one fucking hell of a temper.

I went to a bar with some friends a few weeks later and they were there, together. He asked me if anything had happened with her and I while he was gone; I just lied and said no. Apparently someone let something slip though, as he attacked me from behind later on that same night. I was sitting down on a high bar stool and he grabbed the back and pulled it over backward. I hit the ground pretty hard and started getting up, but two of the people I was there with had already gotten between him and I, so nothing happened. Since we were regulars there and he wasn't, he got kicked out.

I got a text from her that following Monday. She apologized and said she'd like to make it up to me. So we started fucking again regularly and I didn't feel bad about it at that point, even though we were still in the wrong. Kept it up for a few more months, before she moved away. Pretty good time, that.
>>
Yes, was a one night stand. She told me she had a BF right after adding me to Facebook and not to post about what we did because "She loves him but He's in italy and she's on Holiday". I deleted her when she left. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>731887199
It's the reason I have a cuck fetish.
>>
>>731887199
Unlike most of these fake-ass, pretending neckbeards (who are probably still virgins) I actually HAVE fucked a girl who was already dating someone.

We were really close friends and the guy she was seeing was from out of state. She hadn't had sex for months and needed a good fucking. I'm probably a scumbag for doing it but I talked her into letting me help her 'find relief'.

Long story short we met up at a lake near her house (she was staying with family at the time) and fucked in her car. She almost backed out beforehand but she wanted to fuck pretty badly.

Neither of us was proud of it after the fact. We both had fun, and I made her toes curl, but we never did it again afterward.

We're still close friends. She even gave me some great advice when I needed some help with a girl I've been dating recently.
>>
>>731888008
i felt a bit bad but the dude was kind of a bitch and all of her friends said they needed to break up so whatever. i never saw either of them again
>>
Fucked a married 20 year old while I was seperated from my wife. Bretty gud.
>>
i fucked my friend's ex gf just an hour after she dumped him, was her idea.
>>
>>731887199
as a swinger couple... yes
>>
My ex wife had a boyfriend and was fucking us both for about 2 years without us knowing
>>
>>731887199
Yup. A whole bunch of times. I was bigger and stronger than him, and she used to comment on it constantly. I'd go to their house, and if he left the room we'd make out like fucking animals.

It was so hot, but in retrospect pretty shitty.
>>
Also after about 35+ its pretty fucking common as a ton of women are in miserable marriages and they will come after you. When people are teens and in their early 20s... its much rarer.
>>
>>731888669
"My mission in life is getting you pussy, because that's what I like to do, get you PUSSY, in them guts!" -you
>>
>>731888810
Damn those ninjas.
>>
Yep.

She's my gf now.
>>
Yeah my best friend a few times now she lives like 1000miles away so I only get to see her like twice or three times a year now but when I do we fuck like rabbits.
>>
>>731888918
danielle
>>
>>731887199
not interested in other people's diseases and drama, so no.
>>
Every week, currently.

I had a few chances in high school, and I didn't take them. Each of those times, I knew the guy, and he was great. Looking back on it, they were exactly the kind of poor shmucks that get cheated on. If it wasn't with me, they'd probably find someone else eventually.

The woman I get with now is really my type. And it was only supposed to be for sex, but we do care for each other. However, the guy she's with is a decent man, and cares for her immensely. As such, I know that I am wronging someone who does not deserve it. Yet, I continue to do so, and would not change what I have done given the opportunity. Remorse, but no regret; I don't know that we have a word for what I feel when I think about it. Its a feeling that allows me hold both thoughts of "my life would be better if he were just dead" and "he is a good person" simultaneously.

In the end, it just makes me realize that I am probably not a good person. I am putting myself first, and I won't stop until stopped.
>>
>be me
>friend from high school we reconnect
>he gets cutie 3.14 gf
>smoke out several times
>she gets into me after several months, wants 3-some
>one day
>smoking the green
>get a piece of paper and start shooting bits of it into trash can
>friend goes to take a shit
>his gf was wearing low top shirt
>hmm fuck it
>make it in there
>she gets surprise, lets me continue
>make some, dont make some
>run out
>shes been getting some out of the bra then she tells me "I give up"
>I still wanna shoot them wtf, i get ballsy
>put my hand in between tits
>search for paper
>continue on
>Im getting DIAMONDS
>she says she loves her boobs
>all while im still getting some sweet feels of them as im digging
>mock her and tell them they aint that great
>iv seen them before they're beautiful
>double D's
>she's shocked
>I get more BALLSY
>as im reaching for another paper piece
>I yank her top down
>reveal her tits
>give her an ok yea theyre awesome
>she blushes
cont
>>
I remember fucking a good friend of mine in my car while she had a boyfriend. I even befriended him. She convinced him that i was just a good friend and that's it. Boy was he fooled. I remember that iconic moment where she was naked and talking to him in the phone telling him that he needs to stop worrying about her hanging out with guys. It was the saddest thing I've ever heard. Kinda felt bad, but i forgot when she started sucking my dick. Pic related: Her when she was with the guy.
>>
>>731889222
>friend comes back
>we watch Kung fu hustle, love that movie
>friend gets tired, but gf and me are wide awake
>doesnt want to spoil the mood but sleepy
>they have a mattress in their living room (lol i know ghetto af)
>friend sleeps
>about an hour passes
>I GET BALLSY
>im laying down feet toward friends gf
>make contact with her feet
>move slowly
>eventually make way toward thighs
>caress them sweet thighs
>make my way to her pussy with my feet
>start fucking massaging her shit
>buddy turns toward us
>he passed the fuck out lol
>She grabs my feet
>fucking uses it and she moans
>little weird for my taste but hey it was kinda hot
cont.
>>
>>731889222
>>731889496

God I bet you talk the same fucking way you type, faggot.
>>
>>731889560
In spurts of cringe-inducing fantasy? I suspect as much.
>>
>>731887199
Yeah. She was a whore. Straight up. She knew I had a girlfriend, she was in a serious relationship with her dude. Living together and everything. She would complain about him to me. I didn't care I just wanted to fuck. She always got drunk and texted so she would stop by my house before she went home. Thinking about it now, I find it humorous that she would get home almost at 4 am with a cum soaked pussy to lay down next to him. She had an issue with her lady parts and couldn't get pregnant so I always came in her.

Anyways, she wasn't ugly, but she certainly wasnt a knockout. Tits were a bit saggy, whereas just 2 years before they were god tier. Her ass wasn't anything to write home but my god did she have the absolute softest cunt I ever had. I guess she kinda knew that cause she would also do kegal exercises to keep the best thing about her in tip top shape. She did this thing where she would grip my dick as I would pull out to put it back in. If she wasn't sloppy drunk, she would rhythmically keep up with my in/out motion.

Towards the end I started pushing her away. Not by declining her but by being an ass. Would only let her blow me, or pressure her into anal. It got to a point where it wasn't benefiting her and eventually started to despise me. To be honest, I began finding it a chore as well. I dont regret it, and I definitely don't feel bad about it. I didn't care about her emotionally so I don't feel like it was cheating. I found it to be no different than me just cranking one out in the middle of the night. In fact, it was the exact same thing, only with a fat, wet sloppy pussy.
>>
Fucked this one girl who I went to highschool with. This was two years after we graduated, and she was still dating the same guy she had been dating since our jr year.

Basically it started off when she messaged me asking about an ex.
We had just broke up and she had apparently seen her with another guy.

So after that we are all catching up and shit. Then we decide to meet up and hang out a little bit. Nothing really happened there, until we were about to leave and she got pretty touchy feely.

Next couple of days she started blatantly flirting with me and talking dirty. And a couple of days later I went to their house while he was working and fucked her. Honestly she was some of the best sex I had. Didnt ever really feel too bad about it at the time. I think part of it was cause of the shit I had just gone through in my own relationship so I was kinda numb to it. Plus I feel like she was agging it on by saying stuff about how he didnt like me or something (I never got that vibe from him).

Funny part about all of this though is that after we fucked one time she was talking to me about their relationship and some of their problems. And basically it came down to her feeling like she didnt get enough attention from him, and that she felt like he was MAYBE emailing another girl from several states away, and she was afraid he MIGHT cheat... fucking woman logic.
>>
>>731889743
Oh and too add. This girl is STILL dating that fucking guy. They have been together like 8 or 9 years now? And he probably has no idea...
>>
>>731889496
>next day
>friend goes to get us pizza
>me and his gf alone
>she tells me she wants to either see my dick of feel it in her hands
>duh i choose feel
>she goes under my pants
>im diamond af
>I get ballsy yet again and whip it out
>tell her to blow me real quick
>she does
>5 min later friend pulls up driveway
>fuck man i wanna blow my load
>we stop and i laugh internally as he gives her a kiss
>fast forward about a week
>we've been messaging
>one day
>friend is working
>go to her house
>she's hesitant bc relationship
>but she gives in eventually
>fuck for like an hour
>make her scream my name
> good times

>>731889560
Nah, I just want to condense the story as much as I can sorry mate
>>
>>731887199
Ofcourse that's how I met my wife.
>>
don't know if this totally counts but happened recently

>dating a girl
>pretty into her but i have anxiety and derp and tell her "i'm not looking for anything serious" because i self sabotage
>she breaks up with me after 3 months, it sucks but whatever, move on
>she texts me 2 months after we break up saying she wants to be friends blah blah
>whatever, i'll hang out with her
>we get drinks, we start making out in the bar, i'm literally fingering her at the bar
>we go back to her place, but she doesn't want to fuck because now she's dating someone
>we do everything but
>we hang out a week later and i start fucking her but she's so drunk she passes out
>tell her I want to actually date for real this time, but she feels bad about the guy she's dating so she ends things with me
>feeling like crap now because actually really like her but w/e
>>
>>731889857
He probably knows
>>
>yeah i have, and I am now dating her

Fucking cuckolds. If she cheated with you, she will probably cheat on you.
>>
>>731890092
What makes you think that?
>>
>>731890234
You don't date some one 8 years and not notice when somethings up
>>
>>731888908
You're really that fucking stupid?
>>
>>731890333
Maybe. Thing is she would do shit to hide it. Like for example, she changed my name in her phone to her sisters name, and then to avoid suspicion about her texting her sister too much she changed it to her best friends name. I used to joke around about what he would do if he saw the messages she sent.

Also it's not like this was some long term thing. We fucked 3 times over a period of 3 or so weeks. Then we stopped talking for awhile and she moved. We did start talking again eventually and she sent plenty of nudes. But yeah
>>
>>731890782
It's hard to ever trust a woman knowing they are that good at hiding shit, guess in the long run you just can't
>>
This is /b/, none of these faggots have fucked a living thing other than their dog.
>>
>>731887199
Quite a few, ones with husbands too.
>>
>>731890782
Pretty sure he meant "notice when somethings up" as in her behavior suggesting something is off. That's a lot harder to hide than texts
>>
>>731888698
kys m8, "all of her friends said", all of her friends said you're a dickless faggot
>>
>>731887267
I did not too long ago. She has a black hubby and I a 300lb neckbeard got her to cheat with me. Kinda a butterface but amazing ass, nice perky tits and pretty skinny too
>>
>>731891240
My cat says fuck you.
>>
File: 1.jpg (136KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
136KB, 640x1136px
yes this hoe
>>
File: 2.jpg (82KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
82KB, 640x1136px
>>731891711
>>
File: 3.jpg (244KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
244KB, 1280x960px
>>731891725
>>
File: 4.jpg (635KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
635KB, 2048x1536px
>>731891740
>>
File: 5.jpg (133KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
133KB, 640x1136px
>>731891765
>>
>>731891062
Yeah. I think that whole experience did effect me a little bit, because for a long time I kinda felt like thats what would end up happening in most relationships, and I didnt wanna be that guy who had no clue his gf was getting fucked behind his back.

>>731891409
Yeah. But again thats kind of something I feel that comes more into play when its an extended fling. Another thing though, is if he found out we did, his brother actually hangs around my group of friends occasionally so surely he would have asked me or said something..
>>
>>731887199
Yup, her boyfriend knew but had no solid proof. If he had I think he would have tried to kill me.
>>
File: 6.jpg (129KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
129KB, 640x1136px
>>731891783
>>
>>731887546

You think so? How's that?
>>
File: 7.jpg (114KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
114KB, 640x1136px
>>731891900
>>
File: 8.jpg (83KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
83KB, 640x1136px
>>731891916
>>
File: 9.jpg (106KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
106KB, 640x1136px
>>731891933
>>
File: 10.jpg (116KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
116KB, 640x1136px
>>731891953
>>
File: 11.jpg (129KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
129KB, 640x1136px
>>731891970
>>
File: 12.jpg (126KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
126KB, 640x1136px
>>731891990
>>
File: 13.jpg (90KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
90KB, 640x1136px
>>731892028
>>
>>731891617
>She has a black hubby
enjoy your AIDS broski
>>
File: 15.jpg (127KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
127KB, 640x1136px
>>731892048
>>
no
too pussy
>>
File: 16.jpg (143KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
143KB, 640x1136px
>>731892079
>>
>>731891907
Well they have been with the same person for so long, and then just the excitement of someone new coming along.
>>
>>731891970
>your
God damn it
>>
>>731887571
>>731891475
i'm this dude so yeah i was talking to her friends that were there that night, hooked up with one of them too. she was going to break up with him anyways, who cares. we were drunk and on vacation
>>
File: IMG_5182.jpg (828KB, 1836x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5182.jpg
828KB, 1836x2448px
A few times.

That's how I met my wife, who is Chinese. She was an international student at the local university and was dating a guy from another frat. He was the first person she had ever dated, but he didn't have much game. She was bored of him, and one night at a party her and I started talking. She ditched him to go get a coffee with me at the university café. Things went really well and when I dropped her off at her apartment, she invited me inside. We talked for a bit, then she said I could spend the night if I wanted, but that she was going to shower. She left the bathroom door open enough that I could see her undress and shower, which is what she wanted. I took the hint, got undressed, got in to her bed and waited. After she dried off, she slipped under the covers and cuddled up. We started to kiss after a little bit, and then one thing led to another and we fucked. She was a virgin, one of the best I've ever had, and we fucked 4 times that night. Best part; she called her "boyfriend" while I was fucking her to dump him. Dude was mad as fuck once he figure out the sloppy noises were his girls pussy being pounded.

Her and I got married about 16 months later and we have been together ever since. We now have 2 kids together and our 10 year anniversary is later this year. She is an absolute freak in bed and gives some seriously amazing BJs.

Pic related: Selfie of my wife's tits from Friday.
>>
File: IMG_0287.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0287.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Fucked this girl while she was at her 'bestfriends house'
Came over and got drunk with me and before I knew it she was all over me. Then my dick was in her mouth. I see her boyfriend almost everyday as we have 4th hour together.
>>
>>731892265
More pics of her please
>>
>>731891970
>your
Dude, you're fucking a retard
>>
>>731892275
>them tattoos

Jesus christ. Prototypical whore. No way her boyfriend thinks she is serious gf material.. you probably arent the only one. Just another cock on her endless cock carousel.
>>
>>731892390
Oh I don't doubt it. She always goes out partying and she has her boyfriend convinced she's loyal. The ultimate hoe, but god damn she knows how to fuck
>>
File: 20150424_113612.jpg (47KB, 350x623px) Image search: [Google]
20150424_113612.jpg
47KB, 350x623px
posted this before. we fucked for about seven months while she was dating my roomate.
>>
>>731887353
Dis.
>>
>>731887199
I've fucked a few actually. I knew that they had boyfriends.
>>
>>731892101

I have tried that a couple of times but no luck. Lately the gf of one of my bandmates has been texting with me everyday since around one month. Not really sure to propose to have sex but sometimes I want to go for it.
>>
>>731887199
I fuck a married woman at least once a week. She is cool. He is clueless. I am her secret bf, it works. Been doing it for 6yrs now. Like having sex delivered to your door once a week for free, with no bullshit to go along with it. Pretty awesome. Makes me able not get desperate with other chicks because no matter what I know I am getting fucked by the married chick.
>>
>>731892390
This was beautifully well written tbh.
>>
>>731892598
See. I used to go after girls with boyfriends quite a bit. Usually I would pretend I didnt know they had one. You cant exactly do that. Here is the thing though. If, as you say, you guys are texting each other all the time chances are she wants to do something. Pretty much every girl who would text back and forth with me all the time at least WANTED to hook up. Otherwise I wouldnt they would text so much. Just be flirty and direct with her. And if she mentions her bf "jokingly" say it will be you guys secret....
>>
Never fucked. Got a girl in high school to get naked while hiking with me once. Fingered her and she sucked me. Had a bf at the time. We fucked once after that. Thought about making us a thing, but figured if she cheated once she'd do it again. So I just stopped paying attention to her. She moved on pretty quick.
>>
for the guy who slept with the girl who said she loved her boyfriend but he was in italy. Which country did this happen in? USA and her bf was foreign?
>>
Yup. And everyone of them said something along the lines of not getting enough attention..

Women are shitty creatures who will cheat on you simply because they feel like they arent getting enough attention. And its completely justified in their book
>>
>>731887199
Yeah, my ex got engaged a while after we broke up. Still called on me to hit that sweet spot in their house though. Apparently her fiancé just couldn't cut it.
>>
>>731887199
Fucked a married woman a week after my second divorce. Was still living with my ex wife, met this girl at 7/11 when I went to get more booze. She asked me for a light. I started talking to her. Australian accent in America drops panties.

Took her back to where I was sleeping in my ex wifes attic and fucked the shit out of her while my ex wife was passed out drunk on the couch downstairs. Had to actually walk past her to get to the attic.

Told ex wife about it afterward she got drunk and tried to stab me lol.

Anyway I saw her a few times in the week and a half I had before I left the country (no green card) fucked her at her house while her husband was at work. Met up and drank with her in a church parking lot and she let me pound her little asshole. Shit was hot af.
>>
>>731887199
Yeah.

She dumped her boyfriend a little after we started, and then dumped the guy because A: she thought I wanted a relationship, and B: the guy didn't like sex (she, on the other hand, was kinky as fuck), he was really distant, etc etc.
>>
>>731892934

Yeah sometimes we go with the flow kinda like flirting and stuff but I don't want to be very direct with her 'cause I have the idea that maybe her bf will know and that will fuck everything up but we'll see how it goes.

Do you have any story to share?
>>
>>731887199
Yes
>>
>>731887199
Never fucked, but one time girl let me fap and cum all over her breasts.
Somehow she thought that would be better to her boyfriend than letting me fuck her.
I will never understand women.
>>
>>731892058
Worth it. I even started to play dungeons and dragons with her
>>
Yeah few years ago I fucked some vietnamese girl who acted like a good girl but wasn't. It was crazy. Everyone thought she was good. Her fiance had no idea we were fucking for months! no condom! crazy
>>
>>731887758
Pics?
>>
>>731893569

That is the worst thing ever. A girl thinking to have a relationship just like that, they are crazy af sometimes.
>>
>>731888638
Any pics of this slut?
>>
Yes, but then again i am a swinger.
>>
Few months ago I met up with a filipina that had boyfriend. She swore she loved him and within minutes she was sucking my dick!! I really couldn't believe it. This is why I can't trust women!
>>
>>731893866
Eh, it's kinda reasonable. She had stayed with the guy even though she was in college and he was in another state, and she was faithful up until I showed up so she wasn't getting laid at all. Plus, we still hung out and watched SU and played games together and shit.

I honestly might've dated her, but this happened the same year my shit-eating manipulative ex cheated on me each day for a month.
>>
>>731893968
esp asian women
>>
>>731891907
I always have the opposite luck.
>>731891907
I can see what you mean, but I've only had 2 or instances when taken women had interest in me. Then again, most of the women I encounter are in relationships for short periods of time.
>>
>>731893968
Filipinas are damn hot. Any pics?
>>
>>731888642
>No.7318886

for the guy who slept with the girl who said she loved her boyfriend but he was in italy. Which country did this happen in? USA and her bf was foreign?
>>
>>731894176
Yeah I got a few from snapchat let me find them
>>
>>731894003

Sounds it ended up pretty well this time, pretty fair to forget your exgf, I was cheated once too.
>>
I'm a cook, and a few years ago our kitchen had a married mom of 2 dishwasher.

Got a few blowjobs from her in the walk-in, and one in the passenger seat of her husband's car in a church parking lot.
>>
>>731887199
Yup. Fucked a co workers gf for months while i said hi to him daily.... in ny defense i knew her first from collegw and she was ok with it.
>>
>>731894295

How did you propose to have sex?
>>
File: DCM1101cc12z.jpg (105KB, 415x479px) Image search: [Google]
DCM1101cc12z.jpg
105KB, 415x479px
>too much drinking, out one night with a friend and his girl, he cant dance for shit, she can
>her grinding her ass into my cock all night, she definitely was feeling what was going on
>her man was watching us the whole night, but not upset about what he was seeing
>leaving club we go back to their place for drinks and with her right there
>he asked could he watch her suck my cock, known him for years, didn’t think he was a cuck
>she was happy to get her mouth on me and damn she was good
>ended up fucking her all night while he watched
>she was a hungry little slut
>>
>>731887199
yes. I don't do that anymore, though.

Not counting one night stands... My first long-term-ish gf broke up with her boyfriend two weeks after we first had sex and started dating me another month later.

I was an on-off lover for a girl in years 2009-12, she dated three guys in this period, but never stopped seeing me for more than three months.

And then there was this girl in 2014 who had one boyfriend, whom she said she loved, but who "just was not enough", so she had four lovers, including me... I found out about that after three months.
>>
File: 1468464788446.png (92KB, 330x265px) Image search: [Google]
1468464788446.png
92KB, 330x265px
>>731887199
You fuck girls with a penis, ya dummy. :^)
>>
Just cuz there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score
>>
been fucking my friends mom who is married for a few years and fucked plenty of girls that had bf's, most women are sluts
>>
Yup, and a girl with a husband too.

I'm a terrible person.
>>
>>731887758
We'll need some clarifications /b/ro
>Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>731887199
I've fucked a hooker who had a boyfriend (I'd fucked her before she got the boyfriend too). I asked her what he thinks of it and shit. I think I made her feel guilty - never saw her working that street again. She has the same given name as my wife, so it didn't count as cheating.
>>
>>731894235
Post post post
>>
>>731894187
UK, picked her up in a rock club in London.
>>
a coworker who had a bf she lived with, she was flirting all day with me and invited me back to her place ( he was out of town) saw her a lot after that, while she was still living with him
>>
>>731887199

I fucked a girl with a husband and kids an gave her a babby
>>
>>731887199

No
Never will (intentionally)
>>
I did
>>
I once fucked a girl who had a girlfriend. It was awsome.
>She was (and still is) kind of a really old friend
> had a long distance relationship with a girl from her homecountry
>always partying and drinking with us
>one day we end up at my place
>time goes on, everyone lèves
>she is still there
>we are both drunk, decide to play a stupid drinking game
>eventually we end up in underwear
>go to my room, still drunk af but not dead
>end up both naked on my bed
>she tells me her relationship with this girl isn't so well and she wants to end it
>we fuck like beast 'cause she missed the D so much since being with a girl for a long time

And that's it. She's now dating a good friend of mine (man) and the night she first slept with him we fucked once again.
>>
>>731895641
Nice
>>
>>731894389
We messed around a lil bit before she met him. At school i proposed to hang out in my appartment or go to a park and we would fuck
>>
>>731887199
Yep. More than once. I also fucked engaged women, married women, guys with girlfriends, engaged guys, married guys, etc. One couple was completely shocked when they found out the person that their significant other was cheating on with was me. Yep, I was the dirty secret to both sides of a cheating married couple. They hate me now and that hate gave their marriage new life. Eh, I should have been thanked.
>>
>>731889066
Only amerifags with no standards do that.
>>
>>731896159
You are doing the lords work. Bless you
>>
>>731887199
>Have you ever fucked a girl with a boyfriend?
no, I fucked her with my dick
>>
>>731887291
Under bated
>>
yes, dont do it. it really messes with your head and karma dictates your gf / wife will probably cheat on you one day and how can you even condemn it morally?

idk really messed me up
>>
>>731896257
Thanks. I have an evil dick and a sick sense of humor. The married couple was my favorite constant source of sex and play. And yes, when they found out I tried to push the threesome idea. They were too mad at me to even hear anything from "an oversexed mind-fuck pervert." Shame, could have been fun.
>>
>>731889493
I've been on both ends of that spectrum and I've gotta say I've come to believe either you are cucking someone or getting cucked, I had a girl cheat on me a shit ton for over a year and after that i've refused to date any girl I've fooled around with, which is honestly a much more satisfying feeling, with all the lame stuff that comes with having a girlfriend there's nothing that stings harder than knowing you had to spend time with her family and go out on "dates" with her and tell her you loved her and cuddle watching Netflix at her parents house on Friday and Saturday nights and even had her hold out and not fuck you a couple times while some other dude just got to fuck any time he wanted and never had to put up with her bs... I would much rather be the asshole fucking some dudes girlfriend than the dude getting cucked and finding out all that has changed me enough to be that guy
>>
>>731893157
>never fucked
>We fucked once after that

ehhh?
>>
Yep fucked my ex multiple times while she had a boyfriend and a child. Fucked her in the ass too.
>>
>>731896445
Your dick is providing a good service to them. Should've been thankful. Did the dude suck you off when you were done?
>>
I used to think that it's a bad thing to do and that I wouldn't do it, but now I'm not that sure. If the girl wants it then why not? Also, her bf should know that his gf can't be trusted and this will be possible to discover if guys fuck girls with boyfriends. I'd probably fuck her but only this, no friendship etc. One night stand and my gf would know about my plans before so I wouldn't cheat on my gf.
>>
>>731887199
does fiancee count?
>>
>>731896502
My mistake. Meant to write
"Had a bf at the time, but we fucked once right after they broke up"
>>
>>731896552
Are they still together? Did he discover she cheated?
>>
>>731887199
Yea.
Went to a work party. Only person I liked talking to was some a female coworker. we always flirted and stuff, but nothing more.

anyway.
We ditched the party went for a walk, got really high, and just chilled by a lake nearby, ended up fucking out of no where. Never talked about it again, life just went on. She had a long term BF.
>>
I think it's fair to say all of us have been on the receiving and the giving end of this.
>>
I've been fucking my best friend who is a female for a long time, shes been with her bf for 6 months. i want to be with her, how do i go upon this
>>
>dump ass hole gf
>she immediately starts dating some other ass hole
>drunk dials me, tells me she misses me, wants to "hang out"
>drive to her place and fuck her
Does that count?
>>
Yea. Easier to fuck for sure
>>
>>731889493
what was her name anon?
>>
File: 1429252529563.gif (188KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1429252529563.gif
188KB, 500x375px
>>731887199
bf, husband, gf, wife.
>>
>>731896561
He was "unsure" of his sexuality and was experimenting. I kept telling him he was bisexual and he just didn't get it. He was a fun bottom and cocksucker. He loved the ass play when I gave him a reach-around. You mean after they both found out I was both their dirty secret? Naw, both hated me too much to touch me after than.
>>
>>731887199
Does husband and kids count?
>>
whatta fag
>>
>>731896735
I met a mature chinese couple in their hotel. Fucked the wife real good. Tight pussy. As i was eating her pussy her husband was rubbing his dick between my ass but couldn't get in.... to tight... them i stopped him cus i wasnt into it. I fucked her chinese wife some more then he sucked my man juice. Good lay. Probably in their late 40's
>>
>>731887199
Well, my girlfriend started seeing this tool named Brandon while we were dating, she didn't do a lot other than flirt with him, but I ended up breaking up with her.

Now, Brandon here was a pretty short guy, around 5'6 while I am 6'0, he tried starting fights with me and he told me about how he made out with her. I responded by fucking her and sending him the video, telling him how she would never cream on his cock like shit did to mine.

Not gonna lie, this turned into a serious fetish that I never got enough of.
>>
>>731888854
Lol no every fucking girl I know has cheated in her bf women are just incredibly selfish and just don't give a fuck
>>
>>731887199
No. Fucked a man with a wife though =)
>>
>>731897056
Nice. Should have at least tried the butt action. You might have liked it.
>>
File: 45_4544.jpg (63KB, 1095x674px) Image search: [Google]
45_4544.jpg
63KB, 1095x674px
yeah while he watched
>>
>>731897156
Felt weird...i was happy enough when they both sucked me
>>
>>731894531
Like to here more of this! Pics maybe?
>>
>>731887199
Yes. Two ex girlfriends unhappy in their marriages. A lot of long talks with gf2 about her complaints- I tried to give her his perspective, get the communication going between them. She wanted to meet so we each drove halfway and stayed at a motel. That happened a couple of times.
Gf1 had complaints about husband generally and not enough passion from him. Stopped by to visit gf1 and her husband- while visiting he got a service call. I started to follow him out and she grabbed me by the back of the collar and pulled me back in. She said she needed what I had given her before, almost like medication for an ailment.
Gf1 and gf2 both got divorced, but I wasn't the reason.
I did feel good that they thought of me for a sympathetic ear and companionship. I didn't feel good about violating their marriage vows, but felt I was better than some other random guy.
>>
>>731894531
Shit she got blacked
>>
>>731897212
Pics?
>>
>>731887199
I fucked my Roommates gf for about 2 years, often times while he was asleep in the next room. Zero fucks given. He was a dick
>>
>>731897092
Post video dude
>>
>>731887199
Sure every time I fucked my gf
>>
>>731887291
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>731888512
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>731892265
Dude if she'll cheat with you she'll cheat on you never date or marry a cheating whore
>>
>>731887199
Yip. And he was black. He got cucked by a whitey.
>>
>>731897144
choose:
>Tits or GTFO
>why are you a faggot?
>>
>>731896653
no you dont, you're just jealous

find someone else
>>
*** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE TUCAN! *** post this in 4 threads or your mother will die waking up tomorrow
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
>>
>>731897507
her man took some pics and video but wasnt gonna share, I was just happy for once CL ad delivered, and wasn't some pig or no show
>>
>>731887199
I fucked a girl who was married. does that count?
>>
Girl at a party, was visiting her brother and sister-in-law and tagged along. Her boyfriend didn't make the trip for whatever reason, I didn't care. She had way too much to drink and was a very flirty drunk. Fucked her outside between two cars when everyone else was too drunk to notice.
>>
>>731897499
fuck yeah, fun slut too
>>
>>731887199
yeah
>>
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
>>
>this
>>
>>731898088
Bruh I ain't no faggot, that's what I found out that day
>>
>>731887199
I once fucked an Anglo-Indian hooker wearing a wedding ring. Watching that thing glint as she slipped a condom on gave me the weirdest boner.
>>
>>731890782
got the nudes still??
>>
>>731892028
Looks like Joe dirt. Have fun getting that one out of your head.
>>
Fucked one of my best friends girlfriends. We werent really talking at the time. She showed up at a party at my house and I was real drunk and she didn't leave my room. They joked about a threesome in the past, then she told me how long she's waited for this.. guess the threesome offer wasn't a joke. Nobody ever found out and me and the guy are still best friends. They broke up shortly after.. aaaand that's how I lost my virginity
>>
>>731897476
Oh, relevant detail about gf2. She cheated on me when we were dating with her future husband. She wasn't so happy with me. So that was a circle in life.
Another woman:
Got a call from brother's gf- stop by her house and get the hot tub going. I get the hot tub going, leave, then come back later to meet brother, his gf, and her female friend who has been drinking while the three of them were out sight seeing. Female friend is complaining about sore feet from walking and needs a foot massage, so I start doing that.
Finally hot tub is ready. I come out to hot tub. Brother isn't there, but his gf and her female friend are. I get in and she moves towards me as if to continue foot massage. I start to work on her feet but she keeps coming and sits on my lap, grabs my hand and puts it between her legs. I call that being walked to third base.
She says No Strings Attached, no penetration. I wasn't sure how drunk she was so I try to get face to face to figure that out- I don't know how hard she drinks or if she might forget it was her idea. My caution breaks the action a bit, I should have done as I was shown.
Brother's gf doesn't want to watch and leaves as soon as this starts.
I drive female friend home and spend the night- no penetration or kissing, just heavy petting.
I tell her later I would like to see her again, she says no. About a month later I find out she has a bf in another town some distance away. I don't know for sure if they were together when she and I were in the hot tub together.
>>
>>731899012
not cool bro. if u got no loyalty to ur friends ur worthless.

couldve fucked my buddies ex wife- didnt know they were even together. figured it out and kicked her the fuck out. best move ive made with that friend, he never forgot that i didnt bang his ex wife
>>
>>731887199
Like instead of using your penis you use her boyfriend?
>>
Nah, just made her break up with him and dated her for several months before dumping her
>>
>>731899270
Like I said, I was drunk and hadn't talked to either of them for like a year. She had him by the balls and she didn't let him do anything so we grew apart. But then they broke up and he came back to his friends. Maybe it was just a thing I had to do to get my friend back lol
>>
girl i fucked a few times a while back told me she and her bf had an open relationship.
shes trying to get me back on board again and Im keen but shes just slipped up that he never knew and it never was open. I dont know how to feel about it now, still gonna stick her but yea. fuck i feel weird
fuck some women are cunts
>>
>>731899671
u should tell the bf. uve banged that pussy now time to knock her down
>>
>gf invites friend over
>friend is super hot
>she has a black boyfriend
>I know how niggers are so I don't really have respect for the relationship
>gf and her end up tripping on dxm
>gf passes out
>she's still up and she feels like shit because her boyfriend is a douche bag
>offer her a hug
>then start rubbing her back
>then my hands end up on her ass
>next thing I know she is naked on my floor and I'm pounding her
>keeps calling me daddy even though I'm not that into it I go with it
>pull out of her an cum on her face and into her mouth
>we resume just normally talking afterwards
I was going to bang her again but my gf found out and got fucking mad. We're not allowed to talk anymore.
Worst part is my girlfriend is into her and I could have had a threesome had I just woken my girlfriend up.
>>
>>731899718
thought about it but the last thing i need is another person after me. dude is beta af but still
>>
>>731896739
Story about fucking husband and kids?
>>
>>731887199
many girls, many times. expecially girlfriends of my friends
>>
>>731887199
Married white guy, 38... My girl cousin's best friend (26) was married to an older guy, a few years older than me, who, according to her, had no interest in fucking her or having sex at all. Not sure if the guy had problems or what but she is cute as fuck, and I hate to say, but way better fuck then my wife. I went for it, and we fucked off and on for last 5 years. They moved to another state early 2016. I'm thinking of a road trip
>>
>>731900846
how did it get started? and in this kind of tricky situations do you have to be super good looking or possess a big one otherwise how would she keep coming back for more
>>
>>731887199
yes
next question
>>
>>731901248
I knew her through my cousin before she ever got married. No idea why she stays with him, other than he does make serious bank, but there's always been an attraction between us. We made out and groped a few times when we were teens at parties, so I guess I feel familiar to her. When we first started fucking, I kind of fell for her, had to reel it back in to keep from fucking everything up. Not really a good looking guy either, 25 pounds over weight, salt/pepper beard, 5/11. She did say I make her laugh though, so there's that.
>>
>>731887199
Yes, I fucked my gf, and I'm her bf
>>
>>731901522
I'd say good on you but then you're cheating on your wife and making her cheat on his dude. Eh fuck it. Good on you.
>>
>>731901522
Gotta be the money. bitches are hardwired to go for financial stability and more if they can get it. Could be the knowing someone through a cousin thing is sorta taboo too
But it is good you are doing her a nice service and likewise. Love is being free
>>
I'm not very good at greentext but here it go's

>be me
>just finished 3 year long relationship with total bitch girlfriend
>old highschool friend who i havent seen in years suddenly messages me
>lets meet up for a coffee
>sheisprettyhot.jpg
>organize a meet at a coffee shop in our old home town
>things go great, she went from 5/10 to a solid 8/10
>talk about how good it was to catch up and how far we have both come that sort of bullshit
>next visit she comes over my house to watch .. a movie
>banglikefkingcrazy
>couple days pass and i received a call
>this girl lets call her jade
>jade "hey anon, i've been holding something but and i feel terrible but you need to know"
>she is fucking engaged.
>freakingout.jpg
>she tells me her fiance is some abusive drug user
>talks about how she wants to leave him but can't go back home
>I sensed she was a gold digger just looking to jump from one ship to another
>stop talking to her and block her number
>jade go's batshit crazy and trys to contact me any way how
>jade tells crazy boyfriend who sends me big death threat text message
>tell him the whole story and he just gets really mad and leaves me alone
>jade blocks me on facebook and tells my friend i've ruined everything
>wtf,jpg
>crazy bitches be everywhere.
>>
>>731887199
Nothing more pathetic than a guy that thinks he's the shit for fucking a girl with a boyfriend, that being said...

>Have you ever fucked a girl with a boyfriend?
>yes, almost everyone has

Might as well ask if people have ever seen the sky.

>girls cheat, it's INSANELY common to fuck a girl with a boyfriend, in fact, it's 10x easier to fuck a girl with a boyfriend, even easier if they're married, even easier if the boyfriend is insecure and controlling.

Literally out of the 20 girls I've fucked in my life (It's not even many), 10 of them had boyfriends and didn't tell me until after I had been fucking them for weeks to months. It's ridiculous. Hoes are becoming more unloyal day by day.
>>
>>731892099
more feet content pls
>>
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
>>
>>731902650

Well, that's the reason why every culture tried to control female sexuality. We in the west changed that, and now females flock to the upper 10% of males and also, refuse to procreate.

If something you did to your society inhibits the ability of your species to procreate, you should rethink it.
>>
>>731903101
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░ ░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄ ░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐█████████████▄ ░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████████████ ░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░
>>
>>731898579
Once a fag always a fag faggot
>>
File: whoa.jpg (29KB, 639x351px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
29KB, 639x351px
>>731888463
fucking robert
>>
>>731903455
i'll take the bait. no
>>
>>731887273
Then no.
>>
How old are you all anons?

I'm kind of convinced that there is no point in a serious relationship between 16 and 24. But hey affairs happens all over.
>>
>>731889857
Why doesn't she just break up ffs
Has anyone in the stories in this thread ever heard of breaking up as an option? Retards hitting themselves in the head i stg
>>
>>731887291
That wasn't the question
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.