[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was mugged recently by two nogs with knives what does /b/ do

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 15

File: images.jpg (3KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 275x183px
I was mugged recently by two nogs with knives what does /b/ do for self defense in general? Would you ever try knife fight a mugger?
>>
You misspelled nigger
>>
>>731867020
up
>>
>>731867020
I carry this around everywhere. But here is what I think: you only defend yourself when you're alone. In my country, defending yourself is not that simple by the law, and you can go to prision. So I would only react when there's noone around, and try to run... Anyway, you must be careful because when someone's robbing you, usually he has backup watching in the distance...
>>
>>731868977
in most cases would you rather just give over your stuff or fight over it though.
>>
Just be in shape and start learning a martial art.

If you're going to have to fight one, take off your shirt/jacket and wrap it around one arm. Try to bait them to stab the wrap with a jab and give 'em all you got.
>>
>>731869640
Should've added, the whole being in shape part is so you could outrun a nog hopefully as your first option.
>>
I'm too fat and lazy to fight so i carry a gun.
>>
>>731869603
depends on the situation, as I said, if I can get away with it, I'm gonna kill the guy. Always. And run, of course. But if there are cameras or someone else around, let him take my stuff...
>>
>>731869603
yeah, obviusly.
>the sword master was killed by the novice when he tripped on a stone
all sorts of random shit happens in fights, and be honest with yourself, you've got a 50/50 chance of winning, why take the odds?
>>
File: my weapon.jpg (7KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
my weapon.jpg
7KB, 450x319px
I usually carry this bad boy it really packs a serious punch
>>
>>731867020
Don't be a nigger buy a gun.
>>
>>731869864
>f I can get away with it, I'm gonna kill the guy
and what happens when his friend literally stabs your dumb ass in the back
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>731870046
>>
File: índice.jpg (76KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
76KB, 780x439px
I also have these "to defend my store". But in a case of robery, I would probably let them rob me for the reasons I've said and plus: if I pull a gun to someone, I'm gonna pull the trigger. If I kill the guy, and even if I don't end up in jail, he's family or friends(that are possibly like or worse then him)might come to avenge him... So, in fact, I think it's stupid to have these....
>>
>>731869864
country? sounds rought but i get what yourself just fuck if thats what you have to deal with. i like to keep a spare wallet with me if i go out that way i just toss it and run, ideally, luckily never been in a real life situation other then drunks but not legit theives
>>
Most knife fights end badly, most people stab to fast and in too many place to effectively block regardless of training so either give up your shit or carry a gun but ignore that 21 foot rule that isnt always a good rule to live by. 25-30 feet shoot them if they take your shit shoot them in the back or toss your shit on the ground and when they pick it up shoot them.
>>
>>731870057
Problem with a gun is they have to be something like 20 feet away for your gun to be ready in time unless you carry it in your hand the whole time.
>>
but check your local laws on shooting someone in the back
>>
>>731867020
>I was mugged recently by two nogs with knives what does /b/ do for self defense in general?

>be Australian
>if cunts try to start shit I tell them to "Fuck off cunt or I'll give you a smack in the mouth"
>One time I got these abbos trying to mug me for my phone. Reached into my pocket and pulled out my erect middle finger and held it up in the dudes face. Asked if they wanted anything else. They started mumbling something so I asked again. Do you want "something else fuckwit?" Took off my shirt. They hightailed it.
>>
>>731867020

Carry wasp spray. "Your honor, I swear to God that nigger had a wasp on his nose, so I sprayed him."
>>
>>731870082
This is why I said you must watch out if whoever is robbing you, is alone...
>>
File: anon.png (565KB, 480x601px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
565KB, 480x601px
>>731870333
>>731870400
>>731870433
holy
>>
>>731870285
It is stupid to have those. Broke down pieces of shit. Looks like retarded bait but it's too stupid not to be real. If you must have a store in a nigger infested area you should take your security serious. Buy a pistol and train with it. Put your own life ahead of any worries. Nothing is worth worrying about if you're dead. That should be obvious to most people.
>>
>>731870473
Not a good idea, as while taking your shirt off, you might get stabbed or shot...
>>
>>731867020
Pepper spray and then stab? Collapsible button and attack the hands/fingers. Honestly though, the best thi you can do is never relax around blacks and try to avoid the situation all together. Would be worth carrying a gun illegally if you could find one. One of the few things that make being a burger not complete shit.
>>
>>731867020
well I have guns for home defence, but I just moved to MD, so no more carry...
but I make and sell knives, so I generally have at least one on me. but its generally not worth getting cut to fight a mugger.
>>
Never enter conflict unless you have the advantage and are almost sure to win. If you get mugged and they have the advantage just give them the money. Not worth your life.
>>
I've trained myself in the way of the blade. I'd casually parry those knives away and give them a lesson on why they should be more careful. This happened to me one time. Can share story if interest.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>731867020
My everyday carry. Hand for size comparison.
And yes I'd stab someone if they had a weapon. I'd try not to use it otherwise
>>
>>731870473
Try that shit in Chicago. Your coons look more like apes but ours act like them more.
>>
>>731867020
I haven't been mugged once since I stopped leaving my basement.
Hope that helps!
>>
>>731870927
Nigger why do you have 3 knives

>2 hands
>>
File: derp.jpg (7KB, 236x204px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
7KB, 236x204px
>>731867020
>>
>>731867020
Muggers have the surprise advantage. Could be a knife, a gun or just a sucker punch from behind. Just be more aware of your surroundings and keep your ground up. I carry a knife and never had to use it. Just pulling it out sometimes works.
>>
>>731871037
probably has one to throw at them
>>
>>731870732
They are old(70+ years), doesn't mean they are "broke down pieces of shit". Ask any professional, a "pistol", is easier to fail then a revolver, or any of those I have. And the chances you are going to die in a roberry only increase when you react, so if you care that much about living, let them rob you and move on....
>>
I'm always crowning a turd when I go out into public, so if someone tries to confront me I just immediately shit my pants.
>>
File: 1490514959037.jpg (46KB, 445x615px) Image search: [Google]
1490514959037.jpg
46KB, 445x615px
>>731871087
>>
>>731870926
Post it.
>>
>>731867020
depends on the circumstances and the place, but if you hadnt with you more than lets say 5 thousands dollars or something of huge value with you is not worth the stab.
>>
>>731870883
this
>>
>>731871141
>then
>cant even use the correct word
>expects people to take his advice
lol
>>
File: harlton cheston.jpg (12KB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
harlton cheston.jpg
12KB, 217x217px
>>731870473
>Took off my shirt. They hightailed it.

I'm Australian and what is this?
>>
File: 20170508_134120.jpg (943KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170508_134120.jpg
943KB, 2560x1440px
>>731870744
I've had cunts stab me before. Doesn't even hurt. Most important part is don't be a scarred little pussy. Last guy slashed at me and I blocked it with my arm and through all 260lb of my body weight into a huge punch that knocked him flat on his ass. Then I stopped his collar bones into dust while he tried to protect his stupid face.

Did a few stomps as hard as I could into his femoral arteries. Cunt couldn't move his arms or legs after that. Wasn't so tough with his little pig sticker then.
>>
>>731870046
The fuck is happening here?
>>
>>731871245
Niggers don'talways leave you alone after you give them what they want though. In my town there was a nog who robbed a gas station with a hammer and beat the 2 clerks to death with it AFTER they gave him all the money. Shit like this happens all the time.
>>
>>731870285
you can always just hide the body but that is nice thinking not killing someone.
>>
>>731871099
I live in a small town, and if I pull a knife/gun to someone, I'm gonna kill him. I don't think that pulling a knife to someone and let them run would do it... Arent you affraid they are gonna come back with a gun or something?
>>
>>731870926
actually parried knives in a mugging attempt? Interested give us the greentext hopefully without sounding like an internet type warrior.
>>
>>731871435
>Australian
>"ass"

It's "arse", m80 ;)
>>
>>731871037
one is a dickknife.
>>
>>731871677
I don't like spelling it like that.
>>
>>731871285
I don't speak fluent english, so what? At least I try to speak another language.
And not knowing one word doesn't mean I am wrong, otherwise you wouldn't have corrected me but given me a straight answer...
>>
I always have multiple knives on me or within easy reach. I couldn't even tell you how many I own. A lot. Yeah, I'd stab someone without a second thought.
>>
first time i've seen /b/ not talking about traps or loli in a while.
>>
>>731871505
this doesn't happen ALL the time. Look up on the statistcs, how many have died when they did what the mugger said vs when they react?
>>
have to carry hornet spray as part of my job ( building maint ) has 30 ft range , legal to carry and will stop muggers cold
>>
>>731871816
Move to America then.
>>
>>731871435
>it doesn't hurt that much
I understand that you can react, the mugger doesn't expect it. Anyway, a stab in the back/somach will do more than hurt.
>>
>>731871506
cameras all around my store, neighbours would hear the gunshot etc. I don't think it is that easy to hide a body, though
>>
>>731871244
>2016
>headed to voting booth to protest trump evil empire
>take my trusty katana
>I named her kuromeku
>means soul taker in Japanese
>voting held at local town hall
>town has gathered to cast their vote as per usual
>a debate has started in the crowd, a beautiful blonde girl, along with two or three minorities vs about 5 rednecks
>she's visibly upset
>redneck is upset, hear nigger and wall, and finally he says the word
>the one word it is not ok to say
>he calls her a whore
>"excuse me but that's really not polite to say to a beautiful lady such as this. And furthermore, inappropriate debate behavior. Perhaps you'd like to debate me?"
>redneck thinks it over crowd is hush
>"you're on" but In Redneck gooble gobble
>we debate for what seems to be an hour
>he's good
>I'm better
>finally corner him and disprove his argument
>I am clear winner
>red neck skulks away
>"thank you stranger, your katana is also very beautiful. May I hold it?"
>"No thanks necessary. It is a her, though. But that's a common misconception."
>she blushes
>suddenly red neck is back, and he's got a gun
>he aims at me, crowd screams
>I cut his gun in half before he can react

Cops later arrested him and I was with that girl for a while. But I'm not a one woman man.
>>
>>731867020
I live in switzerland so idgaf rn, if the nigger numbers rise however i might look into getting a weapon, dependes on where i end up working though
>>
>>731867020
fpbp im lolling
>>
>>731871435
yeah slashes are easier to block but stabbing motions are a bit more difficult especially if in rapid succession.
>>
>>731872502
Lel.

>>731872581
Aren't you mountain Jews legally required to have a service rifle and ammo? Is concealed carry a thing there?
>>
>>731872502
>headed to voting booth to protest trump evil empire
>take my trusty katana
>I named her kuromeku
>means soul taker in Japanese
Cringe
>>
>>731872215
Did for a while. It's pretty awesome there.

>>731872420
Yeah but they aren't gonna do that. They don't want to badly injure or kill you. Just intimidate you to give over your stuff. Muggers are looking for soft targets. If they had any balls they'd be robbing a gas station or convience store for actual cash. Pawning a cell phone isn't gonna get them many drugs or smokes. Mugging is a crime of opportunity for low rewards. If the risks suddenly outweigh the rewards, even niggers are usually smart enough to bail.
>>
>>731873044
Look it up faggot. Jealous much?
>>
>>731872502
0/10
If you're going to be a fag at least try to be funny.
>>
>>731867020
Knife fights are pretty much the worst thing you can get into. Nobody comes out well off. That being said if they were dead set on tabbing me, sure I would fight back with one, but don't expect it to go well.
>>
>>731871037
I'm a general contractor. The razor and the pocket are for utility. Clearly only one is for pokin
>>
>>731872502
I'm glad we heard this important story of bravery against those evil rednecks and their inability to beat out a katana wielding hero.
>>
>>731871505
yeah that is another thing, specially if they are junkies
>>
>>731869786
/thred
>>
>>731867020
I usually carry a baton. I would not fight with a knife, I don't want to kill, just disable.
>>
>>731867020
We had this game in Karate club where you put on white hoodies, picked up a red sharpie, and went to town. Let's just say, thanks to that game I know my opponent would have twice as many stab wounds as me. We're both bleeding like pigs but atleast I have spaztastic knife skill
>>
>>731867020
I dont think anyone is going to tell you this so ill impart my usn sailor wisdom on you from training.
> knife attacks are fast and ugly
> the best you can do is block a vital part of your body with a non vital
> fight
> run
> knife attacks suck dawg
> dont get keh-niffy'd brahzilla
>>
>>731870326
Sounds like Australia to me
>>
>>731870046
lolz a pork chop might work better
>>
>>731873085
Good thinking, but as I have a convience store, I don't think like that, and I wouldn't risk it. So it's either I kill him, or he takes my stuff
>>
>>731873108
I'm not, no. Having the katana was fine. Everything else was the problem.
>>
>>731867020
I carry a sig p938 and a knife, but obviously the gun is what I carry for self defense.

If i'm just going for a jog, sometimes I'll just carry some mace instead.

Firerms are great if you can obtain one and a concealed weapons license, knives look bad, even when used in self-defense. That would be an absolute last resort.

Still, if I had to, I'd stab a bitch, in a self defense situation.

The best thing to do is put some distance between yourself and the assailant if they're approaching you with a knife. Your wallet is never worth your life either. Just my $0.02.
>>
>>731873613
yeah guns are cool guy
>>
>>731871037
You don't have the hands of someone who does manual labor. Are you the bosses kid?
>>
>>731872499
then you can just call the cops if you get robbed, or blast them if they dont kill you.
it would be self defense also the body is a piece of cake.
but you need a strong stomach and some luggage to hide it drop it off in the ocean bury it
or burn it then sprink some crack on the body case closed.
>>
>>731873842

People who are scared of them are hate them just haven't ever shot any. It's a BLAST!
>>
File: 1493300768890.jpg (70KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493300768890.jpg
70KB, 720x720px
>fighting against niggers, or anyone for that matter, with a knife against you

having fun dying anons
>>
>>731873613
sometimes mace doesnt work as much as you think seriously, happened to me that is why cops pepper spray the shit out of people, you need to unload all of it on them.
>>
>>731874217
There aren't many nonlethal alternatives I'd bet my life on.
>>
>>731873973
have you ever killed someone or got really close to those situations? It's not that simple, it doesn't take only "a strong stomach". There is so much more involved, killing someone is never easy, neither is hidding the body. Most of the time, the crime is solved, and you get arrested
>>
>>731874316
there arent any non-lethals id bet my life
>>
>>731874464
on
>>
File: 1494170162191.png (130KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1494170162191.png
130KB, 500x428px
>>731871235
>>
>>731871472
At some point i read from some anon that The chan some times fucks up and change thumbnails.

I some other board some one is asking why the fuck is a piece of chicken in the thumbnail
>>
>>731874850
i had assumed it was someone just masking the pic or like a stationary gif or something, but I guess both exist
>>
>>731874388
It is just a fraction of second also common sense, and no most of the crimes are not solved in the 48 hours- make it 72 hours, they go to another detectives.
well depends what state youre from also it varies from state to state.
also remember the evidence is the only witness
>>
Get chainmail.
Hard to get stabbed now.
???
Profit.
>>
>>731867020
just give them the money, idiot.
no amount of money or possessions is worth your life.
>>
Only if you can win, that's the only reason you should. Just keep aware of your surroundings. I had a cop tell me once to do anything I could to get out of some situation like that because even after it happens it takes them quite awhile to arrive on scene. So do anything you have to if it ever gets to that point. It's either you or them.
>>
>>731870732
idiot faggot.
>>
>>731867020
If someone is ever following you and you think they are up to something, confront them. Turn around and ask them for the time or something. Catch them off guard. If you just turn around and start walking the other way and they start following you that way then you know to just run or to get help or something.
>>
there is nothing in your pocket worth your life, so you better be sure you can kill the dude. and then live with the mental repercussions that will haunt you thereafter.
>>
>>731877949
Confront them? If you at this point know they are following you, you have some slight of advantage of getting help or walking towards a direction you know is safe and where you two aren't alone. Just run, if you're gonna catch them off guard you might as well bash their fucking head in before they do.
>>
>>731878145
and vice versa there is nothing in your pocket worth the bad guy's life but he doesnt give a fuck. never give humanity the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>731878177
Checked.

Yeah I suppose you could beat the shit out of them but why would you if you don't have to? Then you are just putting yourself in more danger.

No one is gonna fuck with you after you turn on them and ask them the time and if they do at least you will be more alert and ready then just letting them come up to you.
>>
>>731878900
Checked.

I just personally don't see how that would work. I feel they would be more inclined to just go for it or something then actually tell you the time. I feel if someone has finally worked up the courage to go through with robbing someone they wouldn't let anything stop them.
>>
>>731870285
If that shotgun was at least an over under, I could respect that. The pistol? Not so much.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-13-01-32-53.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-13-01-32-53.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
On backorder, but pic related will grace my belt in the (hopefully) nearish future. Talon grips and all.
>>
>>731870927
Your EDC is a shit hunting knife, a box cutter, and a shitty Walmart pocket knife?
>>
>>731870400
Not if you train. Look up instructor zero. He's an Italian ex paramilitary operator. Rambo wishes he was half as badass as Zero.
>>
>>731870285
Is your "store" a pirate ship?
>>
>>731879784
iwb or out?
>>
>>731879784
I got a kimber awhile back. It's godly.
>>
>>731880121
It's probably whatever he had while he was India an brought it over to protect his Slurpee machine in his 7/11
>>
>>731867020
I avoid nogs
>>
>>731867020
Well, the first issue here is whether or not the jurisdiction you reside in necessitates that you run away if possible at first. If you're in one of these jurisdictions and you kill the guy while you could have run, you're liable for murder. Period. Suck balls and I don't agree with it but it's the way it is.

If you don't need to run and then you kill the guy, it'd depend if you actually disarmed him and rendered him unable to fight first before you did it. Again, if you have taken care of the threat and he no longer poses a danger and then you kill him, you're likely liable for murder or voluntary manslaughter.

The laws in the US are somewhat fucked up with regards to defense of yourself. Personally, I think if they have the balls to mug you, they have the balls to face death and deserve what they get with no consequences whatsoever to the person defending themselves.
>>
>>731870473
STRAYA CUNT
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.