[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you pro antifa?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 53

File: IMG_0168.png (227KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0168.png
227KB, 1080x1080px
Why aren't you pro antifa?
>>
because they're all faggots
>>
they brake shit.. i dont want my shit broken
>>
>>731865004
Cuz they're facists themselves. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>731865004
Because I'm antifascist and don't support protestsors paid by George Soros
>>
Because i'd never support a nigger's rights
>>
Break*
>>
>>731865004

They don't support free speech. Also because organizations that adhere to an ideology are inherently flawed. The world changes, and new information requires that views be changed. At the basic level ideologies are incompatible with a rational mind.
>>
>>731865004
Literal media puppets. You all don't stand for democracy. Having been to a communist country before, communism does fuck all for the comman man. Also marx was a fucking moron. Have a nice day faggot.
>>
>>731865649

So, what you're asserting as an absolute truth is... the impossibility of absolute truths.

Keep believing you're rational there, fedora tip.
>>
File: turtle.jpg (66KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
turtle.jpg
66KB, 590x350px
What on Earth is Antifa? Literally the only time I ever hear of them is when Trumpdrones try to convince me that Democrats are terrorists.
>>
>>731865849
When it comes to politics I can see how he is right.
>>
>>731866000
nice trips
>>
>>731865649
> They don't support free speech
Honestly, this. I am strongly liberal. I think everyone should have the right to be who they want to be. That means that people have the right to be massive assholes. The rhetoric and control that Trump uses and exerts is almost the same as they do.
>>
>>731865849

I could be wrong. I'm open to the possibility. I could literally be wrong about everything, and I wouldn't know, because I would be wrong. The key though is that I'm aware I do not have all the answers, and neither does anyone else.
>>
>>731866117
Thank you anon.
>>
File: Rosie Moore.png (265KB, 328x450px) Image search: [Google]
Rosie Moore.png
265KB, 328x450px
>>731865004
we didn't win waaaa waaaaaa
>>
>>731866000

Then you're a brain dead fuck wad.

What you're both basically saying is there is no such thing as the right way for people to live together. In other words, I'll come shoot you, rape your sister, enslave your mother and use your father as a cart horse and when someone says I shouldn't I can just say "new information has come to light which makes your perspective out of date, this is now perfectly acceptable behavior". And with your premise there is literally no rational argument to oppose me.
>>
>>731865926
Theyre Democratic terrorists...

Find YouTube videos of their interactions with Trump supporters, they wear masks, hit people with bike locks, and honk airhorns to LITERALLY IMPEDE FREE SPEECH.
>>
>>731865926
Anti Fascists.
>>
I'm pretty sure that true fascists belong to fringe groups that every reasonable person recognizes as being ideologically incorrect. Is an anti-fascist organization really necessary? If so, shouldn't there also be an Anti Toddler Rape group?
>>
>>731865926
False flag group formed by Trump-bots. Don't fall for this regurgitated s***.
>>
>>731866000

PS: ideology and politics are the same thing, so saying you can see how his comments about ideologies apply particularly well to politics proves nothing but that you've wandered from the kids table over by the grown ups and are simply parroting words you think they use when having good conversation.
>>
>>731865004
Were the fuck are they when say the KKK does a march?
THeir political tool's and a joke.
>>
>>731865649
I don't think ideologies are incompatible with rational thought. I think people just tend to use them as excuses to not think rationally. Being anti-fascist is not inherently irrational. Its when you start using that as an excuse to not critically evaluate things that it becomes a problem.
>>
Because being anti-something isn't a cause for actual change. How about getting some real fucking ideals, my friend.
>>
>be antifa
>Break shit, attack people
>people get pissed and fight back
>antifa get rekt
>antifa starts crying to the "big oppressive gov" to step in and help them
>be antifa

Cause you faggots can dish it but as soon as Joe fights back you go crying to the police and start talking about MUH ROIDTS TA FREE SPEACH, ya'll a bunch of faggots that will never accomplish anything other than getting curb stomped and hated by a vast majority that will never agree with you, ya'll are basically evolved emos.
>>
There are no fascists in the western world,
you want to fight fascists??

Go to Venezuela or Turkey,

The US government was elected using DEMOCRATIC methods.
>>
>>731866360
***Forgot to mention, they also pepper sprayed two young Hispanic girls who were with their mother at a rally (why people bring their kids is beyond me,) but they pepper spray, throw rocks, throw M80'S!!! and at Berkely they had police grade smoke bombs. The mayor of Berkely also liked the B.A.M.N Facebook page and he's shilling to B.A.M.N and AntiFa.
>>
>>731866443
Yes because those legions of faggots that call people Nazis and try to beat Trump supporters to death are in fact Trump supporters.
>>
>>731866198

The key is, that's not actually rational. That's colloquial post-modernism which is inherently non-rational.

To be rational you have to have real axioms, real theses and real proofs of those theses based on your axioms.

You're pseudo-zen pseudo-hippie perspective made be laudably humble and peacible but it isn't rational and it is inherently self-contradictory on its face.
>>
>>731866521
Ideology drives politics yes, but hardly the same thing.
>>
>>731866359
Wut?
>Blowing things way out of proportion because you dont understand them
>>
>>731866359

You are putting words in my mouth, anon. Words that were not said or implied. You have misunderstood the concept here, likely because it threatens your way of thinking and you feel the need to lash out at it.

That's fine. It's human nature. You internalize your beliefs and incorporate them into your self-image, so that anything contrary to those beliefs becomes an attack on who you are. The brain needs to rationalize to understand it's environment and will not accept information that goes against what it perceives to be true. It will downplay, it will obfuscate, it will ignore, but the brain will never interpret new information if it is not willing to accept it's preconceptions are wrong.
>>
>>731866718

Because no one in human history has ever used a Trojan Horse to further their own political... oh wait.
>>
>>731865004
I am comrade.
>>
>>731866918

That's another absolute assertion. I can see the bind you're in.
>>
I have a huge list of antifa members address and names. I'll drop box it. Maybe you have one near you...... Enjoy
>>
File: rightwingdomestic.jpg (638KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
rightwingdomestic.jpg
638KB, 900x600px
>>731866360
Bike locks?

C'mon. The reason why right-wing terrorist organizations are intimidating is because the arm themselves with actual weapons.
>>
>>731866987
Pretty sure he is down for being cucked.
>>
>>731866987

He asserted ideologies are inherently flawed because times change. The final end product of this is there is no morality no right and wrong no purpose to a civilized society so I can rape your face and call you out of date.

Take a philosophy course, son. It's called absolute relativism and it's a complete nonstarter.
>>
>>731865004
because my mom actually gave me love and raised me to not be a spoiled selfish whiny entitled cock-sleeve, hope you enjoy getting you face beat in.
>>
>>731867035
>Forgetting that antifa is mainly comprised of liberal sjw faggots...The anti-trumps.
Nobody wants them and they feel like this is the only way to get attention for their bullshit cause. Same things as BLM and feminists.
>Act like a retard and people will notice you
>>
File: image.png (726KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
726KB, 960x640px
>>731866443
They started in the 1930's in Weimar Germany. Same shit that brought about the rise of uncle adolf
>>
>>731865004

Because I don't believe in "Dangerous ideas". In the open marketplace of ideas, whoever has to resort to violence & intimidation to compete has the weakest idea.
>>
>>731867035
Do you seriously think that antifa and the Berkely riots are a grand scale false flag opperation by Trump supporters?
>>
>>731867211
Because we're not faggots that are scared of guns. Most Antifa have probably never held a gun
>>
>>731867023

Ive done nothing of the sort. I have pointed out the implications of your assertions which were obviously unintentional (hence your insistence you didn't make them) but completely unavoidable within a rational system.

You're not Jeff Bridges. Quit trying to be The Dude and let the grown ups talk.
>>
>>731867213
Kek. Seems to be
>>
>>731867211
Please tell me at least 1 known right wing terrorist organization. You better not say the Ku Klux Klan because that was alllllll Democrats
>>
>>731867390

No. I'm just pointing out mere incredulity is not an argument sufficient to dismiss the possibility they are.
>>
>>731867515

The Democratic Party didn't exist when the KKK was formed genius.
>>
>>731867285
That's called nihilism or anarchy. Amorality is already becoming a thing here. Your line of reasoning is flawed. If there is an absolute right then please enlighten me? You seem to know a lot.
>>
>>731867515

Hell's Angels
>>
>>731867438
You forget the "open carry" antifa that were carrying airsoft guns and literally ran like children from a journalist, I think it happened in Arizona if I recall correctly.
>>
>>731866918

Politics IS ideology. It shouldn't be, but it is. Policy should be made based on the best evidence available and in the interest of the greatest number of people, but that's not what happens. What happens is policy is made based on beliefs that are generally subjective and closely held and that do not change based on new information.
>>
>>731867675
Yes it did your playing semantics.
>>
>>731867593
Why would anybody give a shit about a bunch of libtards acting like libtards?
>>
>>731867675
>Not knowing history...
>>
>>731867707
That's not right wing LMAO You've obviously never met any of them. They are more like anarchists if anything
>>
>>731867675
Andrew Jackson was a Democrat. Tell me how they weren't around back the. Do liberals even history?
>>
>>731867675
Democratic Party: Founded January 8th, 1828

First movement of the KKK: Founded 1865-1870s
>>
Well most of them are communists so on that alone I could never join them.

Also they're dumb and can't actually convince anyone with words that they are right so they just go in swinging.

I think they are perfectly described as revolutionary LARPers.
>>
>>731867709
>Implying that airsoft are guns
That's just a ploy to get themselves shot so that they can use the media to draw more attention to their bullshit
>>
>>731865004

I am.

The only good Nazi is a DEAD Nazi. Kill them all.
>>
>>731867453

Yes, resorting to condescending rhetoric is 'grown up'. You don't comprehend, and you are not open to comprehending, and so this is the end of our conversation as nothing can be gained.
>>
>>731867515
newsflash smooth brain, the democrats were right wing
>>
>>731865135
>brake

You can stay on that side, friend.
>>
>>731865377

>muh George Soros

Stop watching Fox News. It makes you retarded.
>>
File: 1490678127889.jpg (122KB, 450x652px) Image search: [Google]
1490678127889.jpg
122KB, 450x652px
>>731865004
Because I don't live in Europe.
Oh wait, I hope you didn't mean those children in the US.
If that's the case, then it's because I'm not a self-hating, 60% white suburban Amerilard.
>>
>>731865004
Because I don't agree with attacking someone just because they don't follow my brand of morals. Because they are anti property. Because burning shit in the streets is not a healthy form of protest. Because I'm pro free speech on every issue. Because I have a brain.
>>
>>731866360

>Democratic

>anarchists

Pick one you fucking moron.
>>
>>731865004
Because I'm actually anti-fascist, and not some brain dead liberal violently pushing the political views of the 0.001% progressive billionaires.
>>
>>731867593
Well if you think that way anything COULD be a false flag opperation but acting like that will make you look like a loon.

Antifa are a bunch of assholes that want to break things and hurt as many people as possible, anarcho-communists have no place in society.
>>
>>731867932
They are ignorant to history.
>>
>>731865004
ecause they are a bunch of fascist scum that think they have the right to try and beat up old people that have a different political opinion than they do. They should be rounded up and sent to the middle east so they can deal with it.
>>
>>731866173
Liberal here. I won't march against Trump . He's our President, he's my President but he doesn't represent my interest. We can all be adults about this.
>>
Because they are facists
>>
>>731868132
>Not understanding the difference between anarchists and terrorists
>>
>>731868169
Pretty soon Google will just erase it anyways, fucking cucks.
>>
>>731867593
If you look up the history of the organization it is almost 100 years old and stems from Germany and Europe. This is absolutely not some trump false flag, they have been active way before he ever even decided to run as prez. The oath keepers have been infiltrating them and may people have been watching them. The idiots openly post all over social media and are no hard to track down. They are one part of the actual communist party in America and they are part of the system used to destabilize country's governments. These guys buy into the actual communist cult and ideology that killed upwards of 100 million people in the last 100 years. You ever notice that free country's build walls to keep people out and the communist country's build walls to keep their people in?
>>
>>731865004

Because I'm not against fascism, we need to destroy the inferior races but politicians are too pussy PC to admit it.
>>
>>731867686

I'm not giving a line of reasoning. I'm pointing out the assertion all ideologies are wrong because they are temporally dependent is self contradictory. Nothing more.

I happen to have an ideology I believe to be consistent and reflective of the real world but that's immaterial. I believe there is a right and wrong and fallible human minds cannot know it perfectly or completely. Ideologies are flawed in a permanent way from the moment they are born until the moment they pass. Their flaws come from the timeless reality they incompletely reflect not from some fleeting temporal causality born of human information.

In the 1950s sissys got beat to death. In 2016 we acted like there are a dozen or more genders and they're all just peachy keen.

Both are wrong. Both are incomplete. Both fail to consider reality and how human experience fails to be what it ought to be.

The 1950s approach would be just as wrong in 1050, 1150, 1250, 1650, 1850, 1950 and 2050. It isn't right or wrong because of information it's wrong because it ignores human dignity and value.

The 2016 thing is always going to be wrong because it fails to consider the realities of cognitive development and biology. It isn't an idea before it's time, it's just wrong.

Get it?
>>
>>731866577

The KKK is worthless, bygone relic. They have no power and are universally despised.

the TRUE enemy are the white nationalist (Neo-Nazi) groups. THEY are the loose cannons who are actually out to hurt people and start shit.
>>
>>731866173
Trump isn't no where near what these scumbags do. I hope they get shot by some of the people they attack. fuck them and fuck liberals.
>>
>>731865004
They seem like modern day brownshirts
The baby if modern day neo liberal autists who's days are primarily filled with endless genitalia and identity crisis
>>
>>731865100
Doubles prove point.
Checked
>>
>>731867707
They are run as a republic based off the USA government. President, vp etc
>>
>>731868351
antifa attacks old people with mace and bike locks and im supposed to think they're the good guys?
>>
>>731868132
Learn to fucking read, I said DEMOCRATIC TERRORISTS. Next time think a little before you say something.
>>
>>731865004

/b/ is already anti faggot
>>
>>731865004

They're assholes.
>>
File: 14 Tenets of Fascism.png (155KB, 563x525px) Image search: [Google]
14 Tenets of Fascism.png
155KB, 563x525px
>>731866678

>Be fascist retard pretending to be conservative
>get elected on promises to people
>Stop pretending to be conservative
>break all promises made to people that got you elected
>Congrats! You are now a fascist leader elected by democratic methods.

That fucking easy.

Trump is 100% Fascist. He thinks he gets to act like a dictator and exhibits ALL fourteen signs of classical fascism, as well as a few that came straight out of the Nazi Germany playbook.
>>
>>731868351
BLM is the Black KKK. They are as bad now as the KKK was during the 50's and 60's.
>>
>>731867776

I don't know. Until this thread id never heard of it. I'm just pointing out you can't say "that's highly improbable" and think you've refuted an assertion.
>>
>>731867757

They either did or they didn't. Semantics has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>731865004
They are the real fascists. That's why.
>>
>>731867515

>KKK is allllll democrats

Jesus Christ where DO you uneducated subhuman retards keep COMING from?!
>>
File: pointmade.jpg (44KB, 637x622px) Image search: [Google]
pointmade.jpg
44KB, 637x622px
Antifas are just rich peoples' kids being all rebel, flash forward 5 or 10 years they will be the Fascists in power just like their daddys....
>>
>>731868620
>capitalizes evey word
Basketball-Americans should stick to sports and popular music.
>>
>>731868620
>breaks all promises
>unemployment rate is down to 4.4% after 8 years of an all-time high

hmm who was President for the last 8 years....
>>
>>731868351
I agree that the white nationalists are very neo Nazi but what violence have the white nationalists actually committed?
>>
>>731865004
>>731865004
becuze im facist
>>
File: Appalled 6.jpg (31KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
Appalled 6.jpg
31KB, 615x456px
>>731867515
What in Davy Jones' Locker? You've never heard of The Order, The Leaderless Resistance, or the Lord's Army? The guys who bomb abortion clinics and shoot up Mosques? Since the 1990's, domestic right-wing terrorist groups have been responsible for more attacks than any foreigner.

Do you really think that the Ku Klux Klan had anything to due with Democrats? Do you remember which candidate they endorsed in the 2016 presidential election? Try taking a venture into Klan country and ask them what they think about former president Obama.
>>
>>731865004
Because at its heart, it's just another stupid religion
>>
>>731868522

not sure if weak troll or one of the dumbest motherfuckers who ever walked the Earth....

Do you know what an adjective is?
>>
>>731865004
they're against exactly what they do.
>>
>>731868021

"You hurt my feelings" is not a refutation.
The assertion wasn't rational and it was self contradicting. Prove me wrong with actual rationalism not hippie dippy hand waving. Pro tip. You can't.
>>
>>731868751
Nice job of explaining why my statement is incorrect, give me something to look at.
>>
>>731868851
>"attacks"
>phoning in a phony bomb threat or graffitti
Wow so scary.
>>
>>731865004
antifa is a pro-communist group of edgelord high school and college kids who have never had a real job. They think everything should be free for no reason whatsoever. They have a poor understanding of how the economy works and think the redistribution of wealth would create a utopia that will last more than 5 years, which historically has shown to fail once the government has run out of money stolen from their citizens.

Go ahead and move to Venezuela if you want to live in a socialist paradise.
>>
>>731867211
Look at these wannabe military faggots! Taking their nice photo in the woods.

If there was an uprising or societal collapse they'd all be jizzing too much to be of any use.
>>
>>731868164

You're talking in circles. Dismissinbrg an idea as "crazy" isn't a rhetorical tactic. It's lazy. Prove it is irrational and improbable they're false flag or move on. _insisting_ they _cant_ be is rubbish.
>>
>>731868824

>8 years of an all-time high

That is an objectively false and hilariously stupid lie.

Obama created more jobs than nearly any other president and the economy and job market are STILL his, you fucking moron.

No seriously, what has your brain-damaged orangutan actually DONE that would result in jobs that quick if you actually believe that fucking BULLSHIT about the "all-time high"? Tell me, you fucking ignoramus.
>>
>>731865004
Because they are the epitome of entitled degenerates that contribute nothing to society.
>>
File: clinton-byrd.png (224KB, 552x404px) Image search: [Google]
clinton-byrd.png
224KB, 552x404px
>>731868851
I'm glad you asked, I do remember!
>>
>>731868851
How many abortion clinics have been bombed and how many mosques have been shot up since the 1990's when these domestic right-wing terrorist groups were formed?
>>
>>731868343
So you're agreeing that human logic will always be flawed? Everyone's opinion is biased one way or the other. I understood what you were saying before, I just don't understand why you were trying to say that the other anon was stupid for saying that there is no absolutely right idealogy. People are different and are always changing...There will never be one absolutely correct line of thought because what is right for person is completely inappropriate for others. There are no absolutes and morality will always be constantly evolving
>>
>>731868343

You've got it, mostly. It's information and lack of acceptance of information that's the problem.

For instance, the rights of women. Any rational person would not believe that women, who account for half the human population, for the sheer merit of their gender, are inferior to men in such a degree that they should not be allowed intellectual and economic freedom, yet still to this day they are viewed so in much of the world.

It's not a new idea. It's that the human mind refuses change. We evolved in a society in which females were subservient and we have perpetuated that mindset ever since. As a generation dies, the next generation accepts just a little more of new ideas and thus, slowly, there is progress. It wouldn't have to be that way if everyone realized that their perceptions could be wrong and were willing to accept new things, but people are so fucking heavily change resistant to new ideas they won't even do things they know are right. They rationalize, they fight, and they reject until they die and become irrelevant.
>>
>>731868437

You realize that's the very attitude which justifies their behavior against conservatives. Yes?
>>
>>731868620
Your pushing the modern attempt o rebranding fascism as a vague right wing ideology. This is literal propaganda to broaden and redefine the definition of fascist so wide that almost anyone right of Stalin can be labeled fascist and dehumanized to shut down discussion and legitimize eventual violence.
>>
File: 1295118002882.jpg (23KB, 368x326px) Image search: [Google]
1295118002882.jpg
23KB, 368x326px
>>731868624
>>
File: terrorism.png (28KB, 300x125px) Image search: [Google]
terrorism.png
28KB, 300x125px
>>
>>731869305
not an argument.
>>
>>731868633
Fair enough. Antifa has been around long before Trump though. JS
>>
>>731868891
Do you have a point you're trying to make? Or are you just sad that somebody called you out over the internet?
>>
>>731868824

Wow. You are SCARY levels of fucking delusional.

No seriously, you're a danger to yourself and others. Check into a mental ward to be electroshocked as soon as possible.
>>
>>731869262

You think half the people in this thread realize left and right are two sides of the same stupid coin?
>>
>>731869137
Considering that antifa rioted on the day of Trump's inauguration kinda proves it's not false flag.

It's not on me to prove it exists when you're the one saying it's all a ruse, what evidence do you even have to say it's a false flag?
>>
>>731868751
Good argument faggot. Do yourself a favor and learn some US history sometime.
>>
File: VirtueSignal.png (1MB, 933x718px) Image search: [Google]
VirtueSignal.png
1MB, 933x718px
>>
>>731869156
2 part time jobs instead of 1 full time job.
Not very helpful.
>>
File: antifaisis.jpg (189KB, 974x556px) Image search: [Google]
antifaisis.jpg
189KB, 974x556px
>>
>>731869156
>Nice facts to back up your argument
Insults are a sure indicator that the arguer has no more reasonable points to make
>>
>>731869516
>le horseshoe theory
Fuck off reddit.
>>
File: socialjustice.jpg (78KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
socialjustice.jpg
78KB, 450x300px
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (48KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
48KB, 480x360px
>>
>>731869252
History proves the effectiveness of the male patriarchy. Countries start letting women get involved in leadership and those countries tend to start going to shit pretty fuckin quick. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: antifacourage.jpg (158KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
antifacourage.jpg
158KB, 750x500px
>>
>>731869439

Well, you certainly just helped answer the 'trolling' question.

ANARCHISTS are against government rule.

DEMOCRATS are for a form of government rule that is basically capitalist but with responsible regulations and believing in science.

DEMOCRATIC is a modification of Democrat or Democracy which changes it into an adjective. Using it with another noun applies the values associated with those keywords to said noun.

Therefore, again I ask, why you are being a fucking retard and claiming that a group that is ANARCHISTIC in nature could be rationally described in ANY way as being "democratic"?

YOU. ARE. A. FUCKING. MORON.
>>
>>731868824
The unemployment rate peaked in 2010 at about 10%. It went into free fall during the remainder of his two terms, lacking at about 4.7% when he left office. It is currently still 4.4%.
>>
>>731868620
1 - pass
2 - like free speech?
3 - Like NAAAAAZZZIIIISSSSSS?
4 - GOODNIGHT ALT RIGHT AMIRITE FELLAS?
5 - Muh Patriarchy! White males are the source of every problem in the world!
6 - Hillary has a 99% Chance of winning the election :^]
7 - NAAAAAAAAZZZZIIIIISSSSSSS!!!
8 - Don't you dare blaspheme the holy name of social justice or the lesbian black tranny; his prophet you cissexist heteronormative heretic!
9 - Like CBS, MSNBC, CNN, etc et al?
10 - Pass
11 - STEM IS SEXIST AND IT NEEDS TO CHANGE VIDEO GAMES ARE SEXIST AND NEED TO CHANGE COMICS ARE SEXIST AND NEED TO CHANGE REEEEE
12 - NAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIISSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEE
13 - TRUMPUTINTRUMPUTINTRUMPUTINTRUMPUTIN REEEE
14 - Hillary Clinton 100% without a doubt beat Bernie Sanders in a fair and totally not rigged system :^]
>>
File: blackshirts.jpg (144KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
blackshirts.jpg
144KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>731865004
Even for b you guys are retards kys commie scum
>>
>>731869252
>Forgetting that the majority of nature operates on male leadership and humanity had it right until they let feelings get involved in decisions that should solely be based on logic, reasoning, and experience.
>>
>>731869802

Not aware of 'horseshoe theory' but I am aware that being a conservative and denigrating liberals and being a liberal denigrating conservatives are both equally unproductive and shortsighted. Doesn't take someone very smart to realize that.
>>
>>731869156
Since you only know how to name-call and cry when someone knows more than you, I guess I have to do the hard work of finding the facts.

http://historyinpieces.com/research/us-unemployment-rates-president
Ctrl+f Obama
"It topped out at 10 percent in October 2009"
>>
>>731869395

>sticking an antifa logo next to a dictionary definition of terrorism

At least people as worthlessly stupid as you are relatively easy to spot. That's the one saving grace of having to put up with you and your misspelled protest signs.

Tell you what, throw a GOP logo up there and it'll be just as accurate!
>>
File: image.png (687KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
687KB, 960x640px
>1930's Germany
>>
>>731869487
>Good argument
>>
>>731869989
Oh boy. Your claim would make fucking sense if I ever claimed they were anarchists, but you can't fucking read that I said TERRORISTS. I have not claimed they are Democratic Anarchists, you have, and that is fucking retarded.
>>
File: Antifa-Label-Everyone-Fascist.jpg (116KB, 726x486px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa-Label-Everyone-Fascist.jpg
116KB, 726x486px
>>
File: 1488479182300.png (118KB, 631x631px) Image search: [Google]
1488479182300.png
118KB, 631x631px
>>731865004

But I am

Rope day is coming
>>
I'd like antifa to fuck my slutty asshole 3 times a day for the next foreseeable future
>>
File: 20170504_035235.jpg (455KB, 3096x4128px) Image search: [Google]
20170504_035235.jpg
455KB, 3096x4128px
The US "antifa" are as antifacist as the BLMs are antiracist, which is also as communist as China is.
Just because someone identifies as one thing, does not make it true. Criticising these minds for being antifa is wrong, simply because they are not antifa.
>just a true eu antifa ranting at 6am
>>
File: antifa-outrage.jpg (80KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
antifa-outrage.jpg
80KB, 600x429px
>>
File: 007.jpg (107KB, 1092x597px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
107KB, 1092x597px
>>731869262
>I hope they get shot by some of the people they attack.
how does conservatives practicing self defense justify anti-First Amendment faggots rioting and attacking people?

nice try though
>>
>>731869563

You first, retard.

Do you honestly think the KKK and other overtly racist and bigoted groups support the DEMOCRATS right now? It's more than blatantly obvious that when the Repubs went "family values" and the dems became the party for equal rights all those vile subhumans jumped ship. That was nearly 100 years ago.

You don't even NEED to know history to figure this one out for fuck's sake. Just look at who the racist, homophobic, uneducated southern retards all vote for.
>>
>>731870117

But anon, humanity NEVER had it right. We have always let feelings get in the way of decisions that should be based solely on logic, reasoning and experience. Always. Every society, all of history. Today, one hundred years ago, one thousand years ago, we cannot get along, we cannot agree, we cannot progress because our feelings outweigh the truth. Men and women both are equally guilty of it; it is not a gender problem, but a human one.
>>
>>731865004
i am mentaly older than 12
>>
>>731865004
Because I need to get to work, faggots
Your welfare checks don't pay for themselves
>>
>>731869577

>Ben Garrison

That fucking drooling moron. Can anyone see his overly racist, sexist, bigoted cartoons and NOT picture some old, white nut in tin foil drawing in a padded cell?
>>
File: SoYoureSaying.jpg (56KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
SoYoureSaying.jpg
56KB, 426x426px
>>
>>731870622
You're mentally oppressed, you need to free your mind of all logic and let black men fuck your anus cavity
>>
>>731870566
The parties have basically flipped sides. The kkk originated in the democratic party. They may not be now, but I bet there are still a lot of them that are liberals, just racist ones. You practically admitted that you don't know history whilst calling me a retard for pointing it out. You're exactly why people hate libtards. You can't make a logical argument without insulting the ones opposing you. Fuck off
>>
>>731870833
I'd rather not get monkey sickness
>>
File: 100.jpg (111KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
111KB, 1200x800px
>>731870224
i don't see the gop rioting, looting and attacking bystanders (or their own kind for that matter, antifa is so poorly managed they attack their own people on accident lol)

but for real, antifa is a fascist, terrorist organization that has no place in america
>>
>>731870914
Fgt
>>
Because they're laughable, edgy children that justify their tantrums by calling anybody that opposes them fascists and nazis
>>
I actually do something with my life.
>>
File: justicesquad.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
justicesquad.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>
>>731870578
Let me clear that up. Most older societies left their feelings of pity out of the decision making process unless it was pity for their own people. I agree that it is a human problem overall, but I still stand behind the fact that women express their emotions much more and are practically slaves to them while ignoring rational thinking because of said feels.
>>
>>731871023
You don't understand because you're a cis white male, and you're oppressing me right now even though I am also a cis white male
>>
File: criminalactivity.jpg (239KB, 659x376px) Image search: [Google]
criminalactivity.jpg
239KB, 659x376px
>>
>>731870556
Those are nice tits, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>731870566
>the dems became the party for equal rights
I don't think that's true anymore, and I have an actual reason besides calling you a retard. Planned Parenthood is founded on racist views, yet Democrats love Planned Parenthood. The founder wanted to "exterminate the negro population." Also, by advocating the BLM movement, the left just creates an even bigger divide between everyone.
>>
>>731871175
KEK
>>
>>731870749
He's pretty good at drawing. Seems to do political stuff. Mostly anti-leftism, which is a thing, I guess.
>>
File: everyone i hate is hitler.jpg (105KB, 552x386px) Image search: [Google]
everyone i hate is hitler.jpg
105KB, 552x386px
>>731865004
Antifa sounds like a hippy name, a dyke transfeminist hippy name.
Antifascist is fascism, they are fascists fighting people they deem fascists.
It's the BlackLivesMatter for whiny LGBT "activists," they just break shit that doesn't belong to them by rioting as violently as possible.
They look like the whitey version of ISIS.
Pic related is the way they argue. Everyone who opposes is a fascist, is in cahoots with fascists, and most certainly is a member of the nazi party like it's still the 1940's.

Being "pro antifa" is akin to admitting you throw tantrums over politics and are willing to destroy other people's property and harm others over it. Why this group hasn't been labeled a terrorist organization is beyond me. At least BLM shows some humility every once in a while, Antifa are all violent and edgy faggots 100% of the time.
>>
>>731870121
>http://historyinpieces.com/research/us-unemployment-rates-president

Cute. Now try using your brain. What might have happened under Bush right at the end when he handed the reigns over to Obama? Something about a double-dig massive recession the likes of which was second only to the Depression? 1.4 Trillion dollar deficit spending in full effect?

Jobs were in a FREEFALL alongside the economy as Bush handed off the country to Obama. Obama then quickly FIXED most of that shit, paid down the deficit to just 35% of what it was over time and created more jobs than most other modern presidents. Notably, he created more jobs in ONE YEAR of his presidency than Bush did in all 8 of his.

11.3 million jobs. That's how many are attributed to Obama's policies specifically.

Trump has PLANS to make about 30,000. That's it. And most of those are to further his disgusting racist gestapo in ICE and DoHS.

Just like that high early unemployment was Bush's, not Obama's, the current LOW unemployment is Obama's, not Trump's.
>>
File: 1494069445167.png (375KB, 2050x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1494069445167.png
375KB, 2050x1227px
"anti"fa needs a free helicopter ride not a free lunch.
>>
>>731868620
>trump hasn't done anything fascist, you just dont understand what a fascist is because your liberal arts teachers have redefined it to fit their narrative
>everyone gets elected on promises to people, what are you even getting at here other than your own stupidity?
>trumps character is still exactly the same as it always has been
>trumps pulling through on all the promises he made during the election, its only been 100 days and hes being blocked by faggot democrats every chance they get so settle down
>again you obviously dont know what a fascist is because you support antifa, which is a fascist organization
>>
>>731870120

That's a nice lazy and extremely dangerous copout you have there. The important thing is that you feel superior to both from your imaginary high horse.
>>
>>731870354

Sure seems like everyone they label "fascist" are, in fact, fascists though.

At least so far.

Good thing they're educated. Not at all like the Trumpanzees and Alt-Right untermensch.
>>
>>731870536

Funny. Did you have an intelligible argument, or...?
>>
File: image.png (410KB, 797x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
410KB, 797x598px
>>731865004
Becaus I'm not into getting my asshole pegged?
>>
>>731870749
are you saying his depiction of antifa is wrong? because its obviously exactly what antifa has stated they are about.

how can you claim to be an "anti fascist" group while physically attacking and shutting down the free speech of others who disagree with your opinions? YOU ARE THE FASCIST
>>
>>731871527
Creating enough min wage jobs over 8 years that you barely put a dent in the jobless numbers isn't progress.
>>
>>731871129

Men are equally slaves to feelings. They internalize them more which is likely even more dangerous to rationality. The very fact that they will say they are not ruled by emotions is proof that they do not understand the influence their feelings are exerting over their decisions.

Older societies would say, "Kill those people. They are different from us." "Hate these people, they are different from us." "I don't understand the world, so let me invent a fake lens to view it through so it makes sense and make everyone else follow along."

That sounds totally rational.
>>
>>731870622

Evidence suggests otherwise.
>>
>>731868351
>THEY are the loose cannons who are actually out to hurt people and start shit.
Is antifa a white nationalist neo nazi group, then?
>>
>>731865004
I grew up in a normal household with a good relationship with my parents.
>>
>>731868620
that's a unique definition. didn't break all promises at all just want able to deliver people's personal dreams. guess you'd prefer pay to play completely empty promises. Trump attackers never seem to want to back anyone and just play the easy attack game
>>
>>731871479
https://www.change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization
>>
File: 1480947973640.gif (580KB, 200x187px) Image search: [Google]
1480947973640.gif
580KB, 200x187px
>>731865004
I'm not pro-anything.
>>
>>731871847
Is the ad homeneim really necessary?
>>
>>731871962

Not necessarrily--but when someone's entire portfolio is nothing but extremely racist"Jew conspiracy" retardation, white supremacy talking points and attacks on all liberal values, they basically lose ALL credibility on ever having a valid point.
>>
>>731868021
Wow, it's unbelievable how much you guys invested, time-wise, into an essentially worthless argument. But you sir, are a grade A, momma boy faggot with hormone issues. Spectacular cringe-fest
>>
>>731871708

Having no read up on said theory, no. I disagree with it. The only real similarities between the two ends of the spectrum is the vehement hate for the other end of said spectrum and the fanaticism of the followers to their ideals.

I did not mean to imply both sides are the same, but rather that both sides are wrong and that neither ultimately have a moral high ground to justify themselves.
>>
>>731871998

I'm guessing you've never been inside a math classroom. Your assertion is impossible, as well as extremely moronic.
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (58KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
58KB, 531x471px
because i hate terrorists. sandniggers or not.
>>
>>731871527
Obama also fixed his nice slush fund, but I'll let you figure that out on your own.

President Trump has created so many jobs through a lot of means:
-Reopening coal mines
-Better trade deals with China and Mexico
-Increasing taxes for companies who go overseas for production instead of staying in America
-Building the Dakotah pipeline, and building the pipe here in America

ALSO deporting illegal immigrants is not fucking racist, it is the right thing to do.
>>
>>731872266

The brain-damaged orangutan-in-chief probably already has. He's a fucking moron who goes off on anything that is against him long before he hears any evidence from a credible source.
>>
File: epic_fail_troll_dean.jpg (560KB, 1726x1354px) Image search: [Google]
epic_fail_troll_dean.jpg
560KB, 1726x1354px
>>731872281
idk man, he seems on point with all of his shit.
>>
>>731872336

Every single political thread on the internet and /b/ in particular is an essentially worthless argument.
>>
>>731865004
Because they are weak even with numbers. When I was in the punk\skinhead scene (hardcore not National Socialist) taking out two or three would make them scatter like rats.
>>
>>731872269

Yes.

My once great country is turning to shit and crumbling into fucking ruins. FUCK every last subhuman who played a role in making it this way.
>>
>>731865004
Because my arm and my penis aren't the same girth
>>
>>731872881
Why is it going to ruins?
>>
>>731868851
ya know I've never seen a kkk member yet the amount this is brought up you'd think they're fucking rampant. funny how these people seemed to not exist till is was redefined to be anyone who has a different opinion
>>
>>731872669
evidence? you mean like the countless videos of antifa rioting, attacking and doing everything they can to shut down the free speech of anyone who disagrees with them?

>hes a fucking moron who goes off on anything that is against him
sounds a lot like you people. at least he doesn't physically attack innocent bystanders or vandalize the property of innocent businesses etc...
>>
>>731872076
lel. you are retard rednazi
>>
Beczuse they are the red menace they are the new nazis now gtfo board normie
>>
File: IMG_5451.jpg (197KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5451.jpg
197KB, 1280x960px
>>731865004
Because I have a job and are a functioning part of society.
>>
File: 2897625414_b6a758a822.jpg (140KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2897625414_b6a758a822.jpg
140KB, 500x375px
>>731872881
Not really. We were in an artificial boom created by WWII. Now that most of the world has unfucked themselves, we are slowly slipping back to normal.

If retards would stop opposing unions, we could prop it up for longer.
>>
>>731872026
More rational than letting your people and culture be destroyed by a bunch of faggots and sjw's.
>>
>>731872281
That's just like your opinion, man.
>>
>>731872511
Namecalling.
The last refuge of those who literally have no argument.
>>
>>731874094

If you re-read your statement from a neutral perspective it's really not.
>>
>>731872568
I like you anon. You get it
>>
>>731872507

Then where would you say said 'high ground' lies?

The following are basic facts, removed from any charged political meaning:

The GOP are trying to pass a bill that will throw 24 million people off healthcare as well as bring back bullshit "pre-existing conditions" (per CBO).

The policies of the GOP push religious rights over the rights of minorities, gays, women, and in many cases, political opposition.

The Congress GOP is complicit in both protecting Trump from answering for his alleged crimes and in refusing to impeach him for his blatant and public refusal to separate from his company, which is an impeachable offense as outlined by the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution.

They also have no intention of removing Jeff Sessions, who is 100% guilty of perjury.

The policies of the Democratic Party have been in the pursuit of egalitarian values and the provision of healthcare to the people.

The people Trump has appointed and have been confirmed by the GOP in Congress are without question, enemies of the departments they head. The EPA is dismantled. Public education is about to be dismantled.

Trump is making a big show of lying incessantly but calling the media who report on his lies "fake". He encourages people to watch media that IS fake (Fox and Friends) and he has forced government agencies that a re public-facing to have TVs tuned to only Fox.

To date, Trump has lied, objectively, 450 times since his inauguration. This is called gaslighting.

Going back to opinion here, these read to me as ATTACKS on the American people and nearly every values they have ever had. The Trump administration and Congress GOP are acting COMPLETELY outside of the laws and will of the American people. Why should we read them as being anything less than a coup against America?
>>
>>731865135
Don't want your shit braken aye?
>>
>>731873873
>Ignoring the fact that unions drive any intelligent businessman or corporation to outsource because it's still cheaper to ship things from overseas than it is to pay some jack off $40/hr + benefits because he went to school.
>>
>>731873873
>unions
Topfuckingkek.
I used to work in a union shop.
I hope you're joking.
>>
>>731870376
>Rope day is coming
yes, when the moslems hang you up to dry like 1979 in Iran
>>
>>731874257
Look at all those proofs.
Guess #I'mWithHer now!
>>
>>731874223
So it's more rational to allow things to destroy your country like whats happening in Germany, Sweden, The UK, and the USA?
Self preservation should always trump feeling bad for someone because they fucked their own country up. Let people suffer the consequences of their own actions and idealogies and take care of your own.
>>
>>731874257
>The policies of islam push religious rights over the rights of minorities, gays, women, and in many cases, political opposition on pain of death
I'll take the right any day, thanks.
>>
>>731870487
Have fun getting arrested I bet it you'll still think it was worth it after years of prison
>>
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best ay of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

lel
>seriously not taking any chances
>>
File: ANTI-COMMUNIST ACTION.jpg (110KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ANTI-COMMUNIST ACTION.jpg
110KB, 1200x1200px
>>731865004
Some old faggot x-Nazi funded group working to destabilize society. Good old uncle Soros and his gang of Rothschild Jews. convinced lazy millennials to storm around screaming about fascism, while being the mere antithesis of their cause.
>>
>>731874257
wow, WHAT A LIST.

I"M JUST REELING.
>>
>>731872568

Jesus Christ you people would literally eat shit if Trump said it was a good idea.

Dakota Access is SHORT TERM jobs and the oil is China's already.

WHAT "better trade deal" with China and Mexico? He hasn't done a fucking thing but TALK about doing shit.

increasing taxes for outsourcing is a good idea; you know who had that idea and tried four times to do it? Obama. The GOP blocked him. I'm also going to need evidence that this has happened in any way but the retarded orangutan TALKING about it. Especially since this would have to involve Congress.

>ALSO deporting illegal immigrants is not fucking racist, it is the right thing to do.

It has nothing to do with jobs and your stupid, racist opinion is objectively false. Whether you believe mass deportation is good or bad, it is ILLEGAL to deport anyone without proving they are undocumented in a court of law first. Due Process is a right of all persons in the US, not just citizens. This is why Obama was deporting only CRIMINALS. They've been through the criminal justice system and thus their citizenship status is a matter of record and it is legal to deport them. What Trump and the gestapo trash in ICE are doing is 100% unConstitutional and ILLEGAL.
>>
>>731874257
>Forgetting that socialism will never work in the US.
We have too many uneducated people who don
t contribute for this type of system to ever work here. It works in Europe because they have smaller countries that actually work together for the betterment of their country as a whole vs. here where the niggers think everyone owes them everything and other such victimized mentalities that are over abundant here
>>
>>731874826
Best post in here tbqhfamalamadingdong.
>>
File: AIDSTIFA.jpg (223KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AIDSTIFA.jpg
223KB, 1080x1080px
>>731865004
>>
>>731874826
I ain't reading that shit nigga
>>
>>731871847
It's not ad hominem if it's true.
>>
>>731874906
>Due Process is a right of all persons in the US, not just citizens
>non-citizen criminals have rights in the US
You're funny.
>>
>>731874906
It must suck to be this much of a cuck
>>
Because I'm neither a nigger or a retard.
>>
>>731872994

I'm not the president, so I can act this way.

I'm a fucking hell of a lot smarter than he is, but I know that I would make a terrible leader (nowhere near as bad as him, but still largely unfit.)

Let's be Frank: if Congress wasn't controlled by anti-American corporatist trash right now, Trump would have been impeach and likely imprisoned months ago. This is a RIGHT WING attack, not just a "stupid fucking idiot fake president" attack.
>>
>>731875258
>I'm not the president, so I can act this way.

Is there no end to these people justifying their shitty behavior?
>>
File: 1457080525268.jpg (77KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457080525268.jpg
77KB, 392x500px
>>731874826
Faggot has no idea what a time zone is.
>>
>>731865004
Because I hate fascism in ALL forms.
>>
>>731870376

It can't come fast enough.
>>
>>731874257
>alleged crimes and in refusing to impeach him for his blatant and public refusal to separate from his company.
And just how is he going to leave his company? give all that shit to you and your libtard charities to reeducate kids into being cock sucking faggots and trannies with 56k genders? Fuck off kike.
>>
>>731865288
But they call themselves ANTI fascists so that means they're good and anyone who doesn't like them is literally hitler!
>>
File: 2372.jpg (31KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
2372.jpg
31KB, 598x448px
>>731874858
Whoa, you are severely deluded with absolutely no information of value to share. Take that shit to /pol/ or reddit or whatever shithole you come from.
>>
The Antifags are shit. That's why.
>>
>>731874672

What the fuck does Islam have to do with ANYTHING?

You need to wake the fuck up. The GOP is very quickly pushing CHRISTIAN Sharia Law on this secular nation. They are FAR more dangerous to us than our tiny handful of Muslims.
>>
File: Neo_Nazi_Protest.jpg (216KB, 962x1225px) Image search: [Google]
Neo_Nazi_Protest.jpg
216KB, 962x1225px
>>731872758
pics of you as a skinhead
>>
>>731870376
Nope, it's going to be guillotine ya. going full French frog your fascist asses fucking scumbag commies.
>>
>>731875806
lel, alright buddy.
>>
>>731875728
Naw, because you're wrong.
>>
>>731875728
Antifa is funded by the king jew, who is a fascist, and they use fascist tactics to suppress freedom.

Where is the upside? Fucking faggot...
>>
File: Shit_Ton_Of_Words.jpg (276KB, 679x884px) Image search: [Google]
Shit_Ton_Of_Words.jpg
276KB, 679x884px
>>731874826
>>731875509
>>
>>731875131

Not nearly as bad as being a braindead, drooling anti-American retard like you.

>cuck

Oh, I'm SO hurt. it's /pol/'s idiotic "insult du jour"! What EVER can I do to argue against THAT?!

LOL. At least real sucks still have women and get laid. You Alt-Right fucks have mommy's basement and anime porn. Then you shoot a load in your sock and cry about how it's all the "PC SJW liberals" fault that you can't get a girl.
>>
>>731875806
1992 called, it wants its hysteria back.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 200x200px
>>731875700
>>
>>731874257

You aren't wrong about any of this, save one thing.

> The policies of the Democratic Party have been in the pursuit of egalitarian values and the provision of healthcare to the people.

See, that's not true. I'll just show a couple examples.

Last year, they told me that I had an equal vote in a fair and impartial party primary, which, it turns out, is not true. Doesn't sound egalitarian to me, at the most basic level.

They push minority groups simply because they are minorities and it solidifies their voter base.

They still increase deficits, they still perpetuate the gap between rich and poor, they still legislate to the benefit of corporations and lobbyists over the good of the American people (just corporate globalism rather than corporate nationalism), they still kick the can down the road on every major issue, they support a political narrative that is not consistent with reality (I think FOX and CNN are nearly equally degenerate), they still fill their cabinet with influential oligarchs, I could go on.

They didn't deliver real healthcare reform. I do thank the law that they made healthcare available at all to those with pre-existing conditions, but it was a half measure that was more aimed at padding the bottom line of the healthcare industry since they'd lose less money to the uninsured than actually ensuring universal affordable and complete healthcare coverage.

I'm really too tired to continue, but I see them as being just as bad in different ways. I'd rather have them than the Republicans if the choice came down to it, because while they may not DO anything with science, they do at least accept that it's valid.

They won't even acknowledge they fucked themselves in the 2016 election.
>>
>>731875465

>comes to /b/ to spew far-right hatred
>panties twist when someone uses mean words at him

Your white nationalist champions, everyone.
>>
File: 1494037895266.jpg (175KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494037895266.jpg
175KB, 1000x800px
>>731876115
>Oh, I'm SO hurt
Thanks Captain Obvious.
>>
>>731876115
>calls out cuck for being a dumb insult
>immediately goes for the virgin angle

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>731875640

It's in the fucking Constitution you retard. He can break his connections to it easily and stop being such a blatant corporate shill and nepotist. He's just too crass, arrogant and stupid to do it.
>>
File: oil pipelines.png (366KB, 572x389px) Image search: [Google]
oil pipelines.png
366KB, 572x389px
>>731874906

Have you seen a map with the oil pipelines in the US already? I don't like Keystone, but honestly there's already so many why fight over one more?
>>
>>731875806
Did you like, flash forward or something? How did you not notice the browser updates
>>
>>731876386
He already signed it over to his sons and a partner.
You are silly.
>>
>>731876162
Wasn't intended to be bait, just sarcasm.
>>
>>731868620
None of this applies Trump, and little applies ti actual Fascism.
>>
Because I'm not a fascist cunt?
>>
>>731876157

THIS YEAR you fucking retard. THIS YEAR there are tons of Republican anti-Americans trying to make it legal to discriminate against anyone and call it "religious freedom".

This is happening right fucking now. They want to be able to make non-straight, non-Christian, non-whites second class citizens.

We are a secular nation that USED to have a wall of Separation between Church and State. Trump is trying to destroy it (probably because it's a wall that people actually want and that works). His EO on religious politicization is so bad even the majority of church leaders fucking hate it.
>>
>>731865377
>>731865288
>>731865100
triple checked, antifags out
>>
>>731876760
Hi MSNBC.
>>
>>731876248
wut?
>>
>>731876820
You meant PBS.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494211595332.jpg (41KB, 614x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494211595332.jpg
41KB, 614x600px
>>731865004
Because even for a /b/tard I'm not full retard
>>
>>731876632

...?
>>
>>731865288
A thinking man's reply.
>>
>>731876908
Nicely played.
>>
>>731876704
>None of this applies Trump, and little applies ti actual Fascism.

That list was put together by people who studied every historic fascist takeover and despotic ruler in history. It's academic and accurate.

What on it do you claim is "not fascist"?

And name ONE that doesn't apply to Trump.
>>
>>731876887
He meant NPR.
>>
File: weirdalfoil_2322.jpg (40KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
40KB, 350x347px
>>731876020
Yeah, like I said, you need to go talk with your own kind in /pol/ about that imaginary bullshit. I know you think people will believe any lie you type, but your stupid is showing on this one.

Yours truly,
"The King Jew"

lol, gtfo out faggot.
>>
>>731865004
Because I feel the entire movement is just trying to blur the line between right and wrong. Using the guise of righteousness and peace. Just calling yourself the good guys doesn't mean you are.
>>
>>731876820

They're called facts you retarded fuckwit.

They are still relevant, regardless of how brainwashed you subhumans become. There are no such thing as "alternative facts". They are just BULLSHIT.
>>
File: 1494145531572.gif (2MB, 343x214px) Image search: [Google]
1494145531572.gif
2MB, 343x214px
>>731877058
>That list was put together by people who studied every historic fascist takeover and despotic ruler in history. It's academic and accurate
Oh.
Well, since you say so and all.
VIVA LA REVOLUCION
>>
I love how people on 4chan likes to characterize themselves as intellectually superior to everyone else but this thread just demolishes that idea utterly and completely. You all are just as hyperbolic and uninformed as reddit is.

And whats more; most of the idiocy is coming from those that don't like trump.

Then again it could all just be master tier trolling, you never really know.
>>
File: Kektrix.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
Kektrix.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>731876937
Internet time travelers
>>
>>731871847
Kek, Fascists are centrists, Trump is more far right than they are. Go to bed, angsty kid.
>>
>>731872758
You should try that shit in south detroit, l.a, chicago, texas, places like that.
thank me later.
>>
>>731865004
Because they're literally fascists themselves. Except they're whiny nu-male, SJW faggot fascists.
>>
Why do you stupid niggers get trolled so hard on a daily basis? An absolute disgrace
>>
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best ay of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a littledead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry. Do it now!
>>
>>731877255

"Australia has better healthcare"
"I am going to take care of everyone"

You're mistaking anything as not "progressive" as "right" on the spectrum. Autismo
>>
File: th.jpg (7KB, 212x294px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7KB, 212x294px
>>731877181
You seem upset.
>>
>>731877246

Google "tenets of fascism", you brainless moron.

You'll be surprised to see a LOT of hits referring to "fourteen points" and this study.

read a few.

Then hit yourself for being an idiot.
>>
>>731877058
>this facebook meme image was put together by people you studied fascist take overs

ya, no.
>>
>>731865709
lol "been to a communist country before" and also a marx calldown. Impressive.
>>
Nigger nigger nigger. Hey greasy black boy, you're a fucking greasy nigger
>>
>>731877419
>fourteen points
>fourteen words
You can't fool me stormfaggot.
>>
>>731865288
Antifa are authoritarians and not nationalist (the two things needed to be fascist) but they are half way.

They ate Anti-authoritarian whilst being authoritarian.

Just proved you wrong
>>
>>731865402
lol
>>
>>731865004
I have a job and don't do drugs
>>
>>731877250

We USED TO BE at least partially intellectual. Not "superior to everyone", but people could have an enlightened debate with educated, intelligent people. The pursuit of an uncensored venue like this site appeals to people of a certain introverted personality that is often associated with higher IQ as well.

ALL of that changed with the invasion of these /pol/ trash and Russian web brigade operatives. They are an infestation and their abysmal intellects drive discourse down to pointless shouting matches, tinfoil hat claims and vague threats.
>>
>>731868620
>rampant sexism
and this is how you can spot out the propaganda.
>>
File: 1291377499875.jpg (190KB, 516x480px) Image search: [Google]
1291377499875.jpg
190KB, 516x480px
>>731877255

>fascists are centrists

No. Nice try, Junior. But no.
>>
>>731877698
>Russia
Hello newfag.
>>
>>731877698
>/pol/ caused censorship
Agitprop somewhere else please. There is literally only one thing that could make /b/ any worse and that's Communist thought police.
>>
It will never cease to amaze me how people in the country with the most freedom are the biggest whiners about equal rights and special treatment.
>>
>>731877464

Look it up for yourself. This didn't come from Facebook, retard.

Jesus fucking Christ, this is the INFORMATION AGE. You are currently sitting in front of a device that can grant you access to the complete, assembled knowledge of our entire species, and yet here you are. A fucking moron who can't even use a search engine to look up a claim before bitching about it. How pathetic.
>>
The biggest identifier for ideologies that go on to commit atrocities is whether or not the people doing it have decided that a given direction will, in the future, be so catastrophic that it warrants escalation from ideology to violence, even against people who have made no such escalation themselves.
The brownshirts did this, because they believed the Jews were responsible for the Communist revolution after WWI that killed 12 million Germans. "If we don't stop them, it's another 12 million dead!!" they cried as they violently suppressed dissent and eventually sent political opposition to death camps.
The Bolsheviks did this, because they believed the Bourgeoisie were responsible for more or less every ill known to man. "If we don't stop them, humanity will continue to be oppressed for the rest of eternity!!" they cried as they violently suppressed dissent and eventually sent political opposition to gulags.

Now, if Antifa were against the actual Brotherhood...
If hooded, cross-burning members of the KKK were showing up to college campuses...
If fucking redlaces were goosestepping down the streets of Berkley...
Then they might have a real cause to rally against, precisely because they would be rallying against established violence. Violence would be on the table, so to speak.

But Antifa conducts violence against blue-collar, working class promoters of free speech as both a right *and* principle. Against, at the *absolute* worst, dumb kids who think it's funny to toss Roman salutes and quote the fourteen words. They have not made the escalation to violence as a collective, and the supposition that they will, ironbound, is Antifa's canard. It is the Utopianist sales-pitch: turn right and eternal reward, turn wrong and eternal punishment. That is how the perpetrators of atrocity write themselves such blank cheques, and convince themselves of the viability of final solutions to life's problems. And it's no secret these people have anarchist/communist affiliations.
>>
>>731878049
And here you are, someone too afraid to stray from his narrative because it's scary to be wrong.
Try taking your own advice and stop being such an obstinate cunt.
>>
>>731878173
(cont.)

In reality, the Antifa problem is:

Antifa did this, because they believed the Opposition were Nazi soldiers. "If we don't stop them, it's another 6 million straight to the ovens!!" they cried as they violently suppressed dissent and eventually...?
What follows next - whether or not anything follows next - that's up to whether you take your country back. Because moving from ideology from violence is one thing, but once someone has put violence on the table...

Well now everyone's entitled to a bite.
>>
>>731878049
Why would I have to look up these points if there all there?
>>
>>731877789

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

http://www.stopfake.org/en/commission-russian-propaganda-has-deeply-penetrated-eu-countries/

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/russias-web-brigades-the-misinformation-wars.157794/

http://www.interpretermag.com/14302/

They're a matter of public record and they are 100% factual. Nice try Ivan. Your secret is out.
>>
/b has literally been such a fucking non-OC shithole for 8 years. Oldfags Wtf?
>>
>>731878049

He doesn't care. It's made up to him. He doesn't want to listen, won't listen, won't admit he's wrong, has no interest in the truth, only HIS truth. It does not matter if the second coming of Christ happens and Jesus him fucking self says it's the truth, the guy would label him as the antichrist and crucify him the second time himself.

And so it is with everyone.
>>
>>731878313
Fake news;^)
>>
>>731878049
>>731878350
Samefag.
>inb4 mad MSpaint skillz
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.