[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it easier to jump the wall or talk your way through the checkpoint?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7

File: 1492783561082.jpg (979KB, 2048x1119px) Image search: [Google]
1492783561082.jpg
979KB, 2048x1119px
is it easier to jump the wall or talk your way through the checkpoint?
>>
>>731847803
Any person with a ladder and a rope can go through it, so much money for something so ineffective.
>>
>>731847909
cartels were selling drugs in america for years. the government caught them and is taking all that money they made to pay for the wall
>>
>>731848977
For a wall that is not going to prevent them from doing anything. What is your point?
>>
If you don't know where the spots are for border crossing then I wouldn't even attempt it. With all the cameras they have now a days and border patrol it's a suicide mission in the populated areas. Sure, you could go to the desolate parts but those are harder to get to obviously.

And having no clue if it's to smuggle drugs or because you're not a citizen it's not really possible to tell you if it's easy to cross or not through a check point.
>>
>>731849442
the wall will take 10 minutes minimum to breach with a ladder, cutting the fence, securing the rope, and climbing down.
the wall is tall so it's dangerous, and it is difficult to work on a ladder.
this is just for people to get over and not when they are carrying things.
we wouldn't even need cameras because it would take so long to cross the wall they could be seen by any vehicle or spotlight
>>
File: 1494035532989.jpg (203KB, 1230x1561px) Image search: [Google]
1494035532989.jpg
203KB, 1230x1561px
>>731847803
>>
>>731850753
Vehicles and spotlights can't see
>>
The inaccuracy in the design of this crane bugs me
>>
>>731847803
Border guards are on the take, easiest just to bribe them.
>>
>>731848977
>is taking all that money they made to pay for the wall
And they're still going to come up short, Mexico will not pay so America will.
>>
>>731851101
Explain
>>
>>731851799
nothing wrong with it
>>
>>731852747
The fact that there's nothing wrong with it is the inaccuracy?
>>
>>731853112
it might not be designed to lower the slabs like shown in the rendering, but there are mobile cranes like it that can
>>
>>731852747
>crane got no driver but still builds a wall
>nothing wrong with it
>doesn't see that Trump created self sentinent AI for cars
>>
>>731850753
Are you aware that most drugs won't be stopped with a wall and most immigrants come legally and overstay? (And net immigration is practically zero) The wall is no more than a talking point for politicians and a fictitious bone that is thrown to the electorate.
>>
>>731855085
cartels are flooding the country with cheap drugs that they can carry across the border through the open desert.
smugglers aren't going to attempt to carry drugs over the wall when they can try to drive the drugs in by car. we'll get most of their drugs at the border this way
>>
>>731856132
You're retarded. Most drugs that come across the southern border are bunched in with legitimate goods on container trucks and it's a logistical impossibility to find even a quarter of the contraband.
>>
>>731856407
drugs won't get past the border security.
they search vehicles with drug dogs because they find drugs in all types of vehicles frequently
>>
>>731847803
I can't remember the exact number, but it is a very small minority of illegals who get here by literally crossing the border. The majority is people who come over legitimately (work visas, etc) and just stay.
>>
>>731857632
>drugs won't get past the border security.
They can and they do every single hour of every single day.
>they search vehicles with drug dogs
And they still don't even find a quarter of the contraband being smuggled across the border.

You're never going to be able to stop or even stem the flow of narcotics into the country. 60 years of Drug War has failed to even put a dent in the supply and your dumb border wall will not help one bit.
>>
>>731857632
You realise drug dogs are either active or passive, the majority are "active" meaning it's basically a game to them and they're unable to be sniffing for drugs hours on end, they simply get bored. They're just dogs fam.

I agree with >>731857897
it's not even logical to think you can stop the drugs, you have the huge shipments hidden in containers etc amongst non-illegals which are rarely caught, then you literally have 10000x more smaller shipments in vacuum packed, smell proof bags etc which are simply impossible to detect without ripping the packages apart, which is OBVIOUSLY not gonna happen
>>
>>731857839
right now illegal immigrants walk across the border through the open desert with anything they want. the wall is a physical obstacle to stop them.
>>731857897
more complicated smuggling methods take longer to deliver a smaller payload of drugs.
a wall stops the flood of drugs over the border that has zero cost to the cartels. right now cartels can carry in as much as they can sell but the wall will significantly decrease drug traffic
>>
>>731859606
>the wall will significantly decrease drug traffic
No, it won't. You're a willful idiot if you think it does. The overwhelming majority of narcotics that come from Mexico come smuggled in on vehicles. Unless you're planning to thoroughly search every single one you're never going to even put a dent in the flow of drugs. And you can't search every single one, we don't even search one in five, due to the logistical impossibility of searching millions of container trucks.
>>
>>731859606
You misunderstand me. In terms of actual illegal numbers, the wall will cost a lot of money to fix a small part of the problem.

As far as drugs go, I'll admit I'm not super educated. But I know that main problem of border patrol is simply cost. It costs entirely too much to have people patrol the entire length of the border. I can't imagine that will change with the wall. All that would stop are the small time movers, the ones who don't have the financial backing to get it across in any other way.
>>
>>731860195
>As far as drugs go, I'll admit I'm not super educated.
You don't have to be super educated to realize that, after 60 years of enforcement having no effect on the availability of drugs, new enforcement will have no effect.
>>
>>731859970
I agree. The border wall is an incredibly expensive way to stop an incredibly small portion of the problem.
>>
>>731860692
That was kind of my point. I may not know much about the statistics of it, but it seems obvious to me that this will only stop an incredibly small percentage of the drugs coming over.
>>
>>731848977
What about ending the war on drugs by LEGALIZING, TAXING AND REGULATING DRUGS!
>>
>>731861126
The only sensible suggestion for fighting drug addiction, it would also have the added benefit of bankrupting the Mexican cartels, which would solve many of the problems people cite when talking about how much Mexico sucks.
>>
Why not let the states decide
>>
radical idea
we widen and lenthen the rio grande and instead of making a wall, we make a moat complete with an ocean to ocean 4 lane panamax canal and if able a Huston esqe man made port with the cost and profit split between the US and Mexico

lot's of money to be made here goyems
>>
>>731861126
>>731861429
I am inclined to agree. Even though there will always be an illegal drug trade (look at the cigarette smuggling in America), this is the most effective way. It both drastically reduces the profitability, and increases the resources to fight it.
>>
>>731861472
Individual counties may prohibit it the same way they prohibit alcohol. But the law says that no state ban may restrict trade of a substance between two legal states, which is why no state has banned alcohol.
>>
>>731847803
This would make a cool videogame. Metal Gear Solid Boarder Crossing
>>
>>731861693
Cops will fight against it because a big portion of their budget is dependent on the Drug War. This is why I believe the time has come for a violent upheaval against the current drug laws. Start going to the homes of cops who support the Drug War and kill their wives and children. Make them understand that actions have consequences.
>>
>>731862985
But then those actions have consequences.
>>
>>731861126
>>731861429
>>731861693
drugs are a small part of the function of the wall.
The problem we have now is that drug runners and illegal immigrants are crossing the border at will, and the border patrol is left scattered and chasing randomly through the open desert.
The function of the wall is that nobody wants to cross a massive physical barrier when they can sneak through the gates.
The wall will concentrate the border traffic of illegal immigrants and drug smugglers at the roadblocks.
The border situation will be more organized for border patrol once the wall is up and then they can focus on training the drug dogs and verifying the documentation of everyone who enters the nation
>>
>>731862985
Violent upheavals like that rarely work. With the obvious exception of actual revolution. Usually what ends up happening is the violence is used as rhetoric to strengthen the position being protested in the first place.
>>
>>731863384
Nothing worth having comes without sacrifice.

>>731863471
You're right, they rarely work. But sometimes they have the effect of making society reevaluate the circumstances that bring this violence to bear. This violence is born of our current laws.
>>
>>731847803
The wall isn't keep spics or the drugs out. The cia flys them in, duh.
The wall is to keep YOU in, when they declare martial law.
>>
>>731863424
I wish I could believe such obvious bullshit as easily as you.
>>
>>731863424
Once again, as far as actual illegal immigration goes, a very small percentage actually come through the border illegally, one way or the other. The vast majority come here legally, and stay past their legal limit. So, even if the border wall completely stops all illegal immigrants coming across the border illegally (it wont), it is still only stopping a very small percentage of illegal immigrants.
>>
>>731863424
>nobody wants to cross a massive physical barrier when they can sneak through the gates

>nobody wants to cross a 50ft wall
>but have no problem walking miles in the 100+ degree desert for days
>>
>>731847803
it costs a cbp 2500 dollars to bribe them, either with a stolen visa, or with drugs on you.
>>
>>731864036
the "illegals" are the test subjects.
notice how they ICE detention centers into "Child Care Centers"
>>
>>731864365
Why would they bribe the people crossing the border?
>>
>>731847803
>>731850753
Amateurs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sKd4B3UIDg
>>
>>731864598
The coyote let see charges 7000 dollars they get a guy that looks like you in a visa buys it from another guy wich costs about 300 then he bribes the cbp officer with 2500 dollars keeps, gives a 1000 more to the mexican goverment.
the rest is for himself everybody happy.
>>
File: cia-cocaine-trafficking.jpg (110KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
cia-cocaine-trafficking.jpg
110KB, 960x640px
>>731848977
Those wiley drug cartels. Next thing you know, they'll be going into partnership with the CIA.
>>
>>731865049
the same money they let el chapo earn for the wall.
>>
>>731847803
Money talks, that's the way the cartels do it. Ask yourself how do they get tons across in one trip. If you think the serious traffickers are crossing the desert then you're a certified retard.
>>
>>731850753
There is already a double wall in place along the border, Sparky. Is it functionally different from anything the Cock-Holster is promising? No. It was built specifically to interdict wetbacks and drugs. And it does. Wetbacks cross at the regular ports of entry with the complicity of CBP. Drugs cross at the regular ports of entry with the complicity of CBP.

There isn't a whole lot more that the Cock-Holster can build that hasn't already been built. President Cock-Holster can create a multi-billion-dollar boondoggle with this, however, and thereby enrich himself and his construction buddies.
>>
>>731851457
Fucking this, the wall will just make it so the human smugglers will charge more for their services. It will have 0 effect on drug trafficking since most drugs come through the checkpoint on asemi or a plane.

Its unbelievable how naïve some people are.
>>
>>731848977
> the government is taking that money to build the wall
Its simply unfathomable how gullible some people are.
>>
>>731856132
Fuck you're stupid, the smugglers simply bribe officers or have people working for them.

The only people carrying across the desert are the dirt poor peasants.
>>
>>731865049
You realize 400 tons is 800,000 pounds, right? That plane doesn't look like it could hold anywhere near that much.
>>
>>731857632
The majority of drugs from Mexico go through checkpoints. The wall will have effectively zero impact on drug trafficking. Its the stupidest solution possible.
>>
>>731865795
This is true it is like a mafia contract like they used or still do in New York City but apparently rednecks dont know how the city works.
>>
File: C-1-7GcXoAIcifi.jpg (193KB, 1200x891px) Image search: [Google]
C-1-7GcXoAIcifi.jpg
193KB, 1200x891px
>>731847803
Will there be a new update for this game to account for the new fence, river, and mountain logic?
>>
>>731866396
maybe that is why it crashed ?
>>
>>731859606
More complicated methods are what allow large volumes to go through in one trip. The big cartels move drugs in by the tons, nobody can carry a ton on their back.
Also you're forgetting that they have to pack food and a lot of water to cross through tens of miles of scorching desert.
>>
>>731859606
Wrong, smuggling through the desert is extremely inefficient and only done by unaffiliated traffickers.
>>
>>731865578
The only part of the desert that is known to host drug traffic is the Tohono O'Odam reservation between Arizona and Sonora. The stories about cartel presence there, however, are garbled and smell like government propaganda.

Here in Tijuana, drugs have traditionally passed in tunnels. Other methods are also used, such as catapults and consumer-quality drones. Some of the better-connected people also take some drugs in their cars when they cross. Tecate, Mexicali, and San Luis Rio Colorado all have the reputation of comfortably corrupt binational cooperation in the trafficking.

But the serious smuggling, according to one investigative journalist I've spoken with, is being done by rail through El Paso. Entire cars full of drugs crossing on regular schedules.

But trumpsters want to believe it's really just a bunch of little brown guys with Kalashnikovs.
>>
>>731866396
The picture is slightly inaccurate. Estimates range that it was between 3 and 6.3 tons of cocaine. It was a Gulfstream II, so that's well within it's acceptable weight limit.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/2007_Yucatan_Gulfstream_drug_crash
>>
>>731847803
Why is the road going to the sky?
>>
>Tunnels

/thread
>>
>>731863424
Tunnels exist idiot. Corrupt patrols exist. Airplanes exist. Semi trucks exist.
>>
>>731848977
>Government uses money seized from cartel
>Cartel gets money from selling drugs to US citizens
>US citizens are paying for the wall

Wat?
>>
>>731864882
On top of that the coyote can smuggle more than one person while bribing the one patrol. So the border guard gets near $15,000 for looking the other way.
>>
>>731867421
The interviews with pilots such as Barry Seal are consistent with this sort of plane and size of cargo. YouTube has stuff about Mena AR etc.
>>
>>731866893
this is the rusty old fence we already have. we've had it for years now. it fails to stop climbers, is prone to tampering, and has no deterrent to ladder crossing like barbed wire or a spiked top.
the border wall was planned around solving the vulnerabilities of your pic related fence.
>>
File: 1471111278464.jpg (107KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471111278464.jpg
107KB, 500x375px
Does America have a vagina that can be entered by Mexican cocks?
>>
>>731868102
An interesting side note:

A week later, the head of the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGAC) in Cancun was found shot dead after being kidnapped from a soccer match. He had refused the cocaine-carrying Gulfstream permission to land at Cancun.
>>
>>731868006
Yeah up to 12 the price doubles if they are chinesse for some reason.
>>
>>731868521
I think they assume the Chinese are there to do complicated math that will make lots of money. I hope that doesn't sound racist.
>>
>>731865795
Cock Holster is the word of the day isn't it buddy,
>>
>>731868126
It's a double wall. The older one is rusty and can be climbed with some difficulty. (It was built from portable landing strip left over from the Vietnam War.) The new one is high-tech and cannot be climbed: it is outfitted with motion sensors, IR sensors, PTZ cameras, and "other stuff" they won't tell us about. There is a hundred-meter no-man's-land in between, crisscrossed with dirt roads used by CBP ATVs, so anyone who was able to get over the first barrier becomes a fish in a barrel.
>>
>>731847803
Why not just shoot anything crossing over??

Hell america was talking about getting rid of their a-10 warthogs just use that.
>>
>>731868803
>Using an aircraft designed to attack tanks against people
Solid logic.
>>
>>731869003
you want em or not fuck face? america is largest militarily. use it.
>>
>>731868304
The international airport for Mexico City is also famous for the level of corruption. Honest Customs agents don't live long there.
>>
>>731868718
that's a lot of tech and manpower to guard each mile of that fence. High expense per mile.
We need to build the reinforced concrete wall and razor wire fence on top so we can save on the tech expenses. one guard with a spotlight can cover a large area from the top of the wall
>>
>>731868677
When Latin Americans are smuggled across the border, they usually pay about $500 up front and the balance on delivery. The balance is usually paid by family in the States. I've never run any Chinese across but I expect they wouldn't have family waiting to pay for them. (Yes, I did run Mexicans a few years ago.)
>>
>>731868705
Considering how he mobilized his goon squad to demand Colbert be fired for homophobia, I believe it is now everyone's civic duty to rub his faggot nose in it until it hurts.
>>
>>731868803
Because you see there are cartels behind this waiting on the other end, and will probably find out who you are also fuck up your life or your familys (implying you are married or have kids) so that is why.
>>
>>731868705
Simmer down snow flake
>>
>>731870491
It amazes me how butthurt the President of the United States of America, leader of the free world gets over the dumbest shit.
>>
>>731869720
You clearly have not been following the conversation. It's real simple:
Wetbacks
don't
jump
the
fence.
Trump's Wall is a red herring. There are easier, more effective ways to get into the country nowadays.
>>
>>731868718
Oh you are just so precious aren't you. Didn't you watch Spicer's press conference?

Now it's all about Levee walls! You know like they build around lakes to stop them from over flowing. That's the new wall sweetie, get on board or get out.
>>
Just open the border. If you can't cross illegally, than there are no more illegals.
Thinkin hard or hardly thinkin eh?
And if you think you'll lose your job to Mexicans and other immigrants you disserve it. A real white man has nothing to fear.
As for drugs, who cares? If you get addicted and die, that's one less mouth to feed and clearly you were dumb enough to try it.
>>
>>731871467
True.

It's insane how much freedom and liberty americans have given up due to the "war on drugs" and attempting to protect a few people from themselves
>>
File: 14pwo4ac6wwt9u.gif (118KB, 260x309px) Image search: [Google]
14pwo4ac6wwt9u.gif
118KB, 260x309px
>>731847803
Mfw I just realized Ivanka is short for Ivan

#trumprussia
>>
>>731870976
in Spicer's press conference he showed what he called "walls" because the barrier is done in the "levee wall" design.
the planned border wall is designed to be superior to these old fences
>>
>>731867473
the cars also look like they're driving on a wall
it's like an escher drawing
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.