[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women such pieces of shit /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: pmss2.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pmss2.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Why are women such pieces of shit /b/?
>>
File: pmss3.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pmss3.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>>731842000
Evolution, bro.

Nietzsche said it best: "Women make the highs higher and the lows more frequent."
>>
>>731842212
Did she just put a cat in a bag and throw it into a pond? Honestly, you can't fucking trust any girl. Islam is the answer man, fucking cover them up and restrict what they can do.
>>
Did she just?
>>
the whole thing

http://webm.land/w/pmZ2/

>those kittens cries as it struggles

jesus christ
>>
>>731842000
Women are more brutal than men by nature
Just they pass more time thinking about how hot they look instead of doing the things like in OP's video
Welcome to women OP
>>
>>731842000

If you don't have to do anything to get people to like you

> why would you?
>>
I drowned newborn kittens before and I'm male

Also held my cat when it had to be killed due to a gaping cancer hole in the stomach.

Man up niggers
>>
>>731842373
>Islam is the answer man
women are cum dumpsters but Islam is never the answer
fuck islam and mudslimes
>>
>>731843201
You could have just put them down you peasant.
>>
>>731843252
It is for me, I don't mind anybody else's beliefs or lack of beliefs as long as they aren't like this fucking crazy cunt.
>>
>>731842000
Lack of accountability.

That is all.
>>
>>731842235
/thread
>>
>>731842619
it's weird because I
don't get affected by rekt or gore but the webm with the audio make me feel kinda uncomfortable.
>>
>>731843201
But why did you drown them?
>>
>>731842373
I have never seen a sand nigger lover on 4chan before.
>>
>>731843530
>>731843860

Had to think fast before getting attached.
>>
Are they or are do we as men just chase our dicks too much. Our hand is always so obvious because we have one goal, to fuck. They no this and manipulate us
>>
>>731843852
What does she say in it?
>>
>>731843987
ur not good at it - thinking (just in case if u don't get it)
>>
>>731842000
>implying we men arent shit either

also,
>homosexual spotted

also checkd
>>
>>731844109
I don't know the language but i was more referring to the noises the kitten was making
>>
>>731844112
What the fuck is wrong with your grammar?
>>
>>731842619
Can anyone translate the gist of what she's saying?

I know the kremlin browses 4chan, do us a favor guys
>>
>>731844181
i mean *too
>>
>>731842212
I hate cats but thats just awful
I domt think it is about women tho i am pretty sure theres also a good share of male animal abusers
>>
>>731844220
>>731844112
not every one is amerifag
>>
>>731842212
She might be cute, but if I could get away with it, i'd snap her neck like a twig, no hesitation. Insane ass bitch.
>>
>>731842000
Nah this must be fake. The video cuts and all of a sudden she throws a bag into the lake. It never shows her wrapping up the cat into the bag and then throwing it.
>>
>>731843987
Lol, what a weak ass faggot. Defo doesn't classify as a man.
>>
File: 1494096133527.jpg (151KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494096133527.jpg
151KB, 900x1200px
Women are not held to the same standards as men, they are protected and coddled during their reproductive years. As such, they never fully mature, and stay in an odd area between adolescence and adulthood. As such they tend to be vapid shallow beings, because society will allow it.
After their beauty fades, society begins to expect more of them, and they're pushed more into adulthood. However, they still have 40 years of baggage of being treated like God's own turd, and usually by then have a husband to nag at and generally use as a source of labor and resources anyway.
Not all are like this, but I'd say a strong majority are. This is why chicks that used to be fat but then got thin are the absolute gold standard when it comes to long-term relationship material. They basically end up with the maturity of dudes, but you can also enjoy fucking them.
>>
Easy to find. Russian I think. Bitch is crazy af. So calm
>>
>>731844892
http://a2ch(dot)ru/2017/04/17/kotikov-151159878.html

bottom
>>
>>731844668

Says the pussay that has never taken the life of innocent
>>
Hating women and realizing how shitty they are: "LOL YOU MUST BE A BETA VIRGIN FAGGOT WHO CANT GET LAID"

Hating men and realizing how shitty they are: "YOU MUST BE EITHER A FEMINAZI LANDWHALE OR A CUCK, MAN UP, PUSSY"

Hating all of humanity all together and realizing that this species is shitty and cruel for no goddamn reason: "WHOA CALM DOWN YOU EDGELORD, WHY DONT YOU GO CUT YOURSELF, EMO FAGGOT"

Why is it so expected to love and respect those who dont deserve it?
>>
>Why won't girls like me?
You guys are fucking pathetic
>>
>>731845464
>Hating men and realizing how shitty they are: "YOU MUST BE EITHER A FEMINAZI LANDWHALE OR A CUCK, MAN UP, PUSSY"

If you don't realize how much more pathetic than men women are then you're part of the problem.
>>
>>731844609
you can literally see the cat clawing at the bag and hear it mewing as it struggles
>>
>>731846041
Congratulations, you can clearly spot the obvious. But what if the cat is just a toy?

You're gonna tell me that you have kind of X-Ray vision that lets you see the cat through the bag?
>>
>>731846334
>how do we know air exists if WE CANT SEE IT??? checkmate atheists
>>
>>731842000
Researchers identify 6,500 genes expressed differently in men and women

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170504104342.htm
>>
>>731845483
I've gotten laid plenty of times. Fuck off. Just because I get pussy doesn't mean I can't criticisize them, faggot.
>>
>>731846482
Again, there's no evidence that this shit happened. Where's at least a picture of the drowned cat?

No one has found a dead cat floating around a lake in Russia, or have they?
>>
>>731842000
I think humans are pieces of shit but I guess you can just place the blame on the "other"
>>
>>731846594
There's a difference between getting laid and respecting women.

Anyone with a case of misogyny can date women, otherwise humankind would be extinct.

Women LOVE it when men don't like their silly attributes, because they also hate each other.
>>
Well theres nothing we can do bros
This happened in some part of the east, those savages know no law
>>
>>731842000
women are no pieces of shit - they're only acting like pieces of shit if you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>731846867
Of course.
>>
Would cut her nose in half while sharing the video on Facebook.
>>
>>731846594
So you know all about girls because you've had sex?
>>
Humanity in general is a disease that I believe should be wiped out already. Yeah I'm edgy. Sue me.
>>
>>731844688
This.
1,000 times this
>>
File: dadghar.png (62KB, 152x156px) Image search: [Google]
dadghar.png
62KB, 152x156px
>Video cut before we see her put the cat into the bag

You fucking retards will believe anything, obviously this shit is fake.
>>
>>731847071
What I'm saying is that just because someone hates women, that doesnt mean they hate women only because girls dont like them or because they can't get laid. Like what that guy I responded to was implying.

I don't hate anyone. I dont discriminate against anyone. But I am allowed to criticize those who deserve it, and I dont give a shit if they have a pussy or a cock. Fuck em.
>>
>>731843530
He did put them down.
What is wrong with you libtards? Have you never been to a farm or the countryside?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.