[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your secrets /b/.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 53

File: Secrets.jpg (125KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Secrets.jpg
125KB, 640x640px
Share your secrets /b/.
>>
I told this in the last of these threads but I'll tell again.

I worked as a PA for a movie (I definitely remember that detail now thank god) that she was in and during the production I ended up having sex with Kat Dennings.
Also, still spoiler here when I say she swallows.
>>
sometimes i bump threads.
>>
Bumping because these threads always have juicy shit.
>>
File: obama-laughing-at-you.jpg (20KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
obama-laughing-at-you.jpg
20KB, 540x360px
>>731820807

I believe this more than anything I've ever read on /b/

>evah
>>
im fat.
>>
File: what could possibly go wrong.gif (2MB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
what could possibly go wrong.gif
2MB, 384x384px
>>731821476

oh great, here come the scat pictures
>>
File: 1494103453139.jpg (66KB, 418x620px) Image search: [Google]
1494103453139.jpg
66KB, 418x620px
>>731820142
I have a burning desire to feel Andy Sixx's log slidding down my throat.
>>
File: shitty job elephant shit.gif (2MB, 220x171px) Image search: [Google]
shitty job elephant shit.gif
2MB, 220x171px
>>731821847
>>731821748
>>731821476

and there it is
>>
>>731821748
Now THIS is what I'm talking about.
>>
I enjoy posting my ex on 4chan and having people expose her and dox her ... in hopes she gets messaged and humiliated
>>
File: What.jpg (9KB, 262x206px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
9KB, 262x206px
>>731820142
I want to be a trap and fully transition, have a bigger husband to rape-fantasy me and fall asleep in his arms and stutter every time I look at him because I'm a shy trap
>>
I go on 4chan's b section more than any other website even though it's gotten to the point where 95% of the community jerks off to pictures of wolves with hard ons, or their so isolated from women that they're trying to turn into one
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3016x3573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3016x3573px
>>731822971
I'm hungover as fuck and spelled they're wrong literally eat a dick I actually get pussy unlike you faggots
>>
Most of the time I piss in the sink. The pisses usually gets everywhere on my girlfriends crap she keeps around there like fashwashing bar hairspray shit like that.
>>
>>731821702
I think I found Boogie2988.
>>
File: IMG_0951.png (121KB, 264x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0951.png
121KB, 264x257px
My episodes of psychosis/intense depression have been getting way worse over the last few months, and I've tried everything. Medication, vitamins, excercise, therapy, nothing has been working. Recently started a outpatient program but even that's been shit, I have no drive to even try anymore. My thoughts have gone from "I don't really want to kill myself but I don't want to be alive" to a simple "I should really kill myself". I've been trying my level best to avoid drinking, but that's been hell. It's to the point now where the endgame here is going back to a psych ward or taking a page from that cuck Kurt Cobain and gargling with some 20 gauge mouthwash.
Doesn't help my friends keep dropping from my life like fucking dominoes. Recently lost another after I found out some shit about her, tried confronting her about it and she just vanished. It shouldn't bother me, naturally apathetic enough that it wouldn't, but I guess I'm just in a dumbfuck vulnerable place in life. I don't have much of a real support system, and just spend my time shitposting and feeling nostalgic for happier times. This wasn't even a secret just me being a whiny slut.
Tl;dr will prolly livestream in the weeks to come m8s
>>
>>731822731
I want to be that big, strong and manly husband to held you on my hairy and muscular arms
>>
>>731823130
I'm too pee in the sink !! Best manmade invention
>>
>>731823956
Take the faggotry elsewhere.
>>
File: hy78gh8yg8.jpg (73KB, 569x268px) Image search: [Google]
hy78gh8yg8.jpg
73KB, 569x268px
Got sucked off by my best friend's fiancé 7 times. They're getting married the 10th and he still doesnt know.
>>
File: Maki_Nozomi_Eri_Aug_2011.jpg (104KB, 699x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Maki_Nozomi_Eri_Aug_2011.jpg
104KB, 699x1024px
>>731823950
Watch love live, its gonna help you
>>
>>731824153
Explain
>>
Spent 3 months in juvie when I was 16, guy I shared a room with was 13, he was in for 6 months but he only had 4 left when I got there, he was really small, the "cute" type, made him my juvie bitch for 11 of my 12 weeks, fucked him or made him blow me every night.
>>
>>731824148
Its faggot to be a muscular manly men that want take care of a shy and cute trap ?
If its

Then im biggest faggot ever
>>
>>731823048
Timestamp or fake
>>
>>731824288
Kek
>>
bermps
>>
ITT: Faggot who fucked some sitcom whore, some more faggots who piss in sinks and one who raped a juvie inmate.

Where are the murderfags?
>>
When I was 17 I took the v of a 13yo mormon girl and were fuck buddies for quite a while
>>
>>731824211
I don't really watch anime dog
>>
File: as.jpg (52KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
52KB, 640x620px
>>731820142
>>
I have always been aroused by the thought of female soldiers being shot and killed in combat. Just imagining their soft helpless noises of submission as the bullets strike them, watching them crawl along the ground whimpering from pain, imagining them cold or miserable in a camp in the forest, imagining them dying slowly from their sounds pinned down slumped against a tree, thinking of their family before an enemy comes up to thrust his bayonet into her chest and her eyes beg him for mercy as the metal slides through her tender flesh. Imagine her gasps of pain as she submits utterly to the will of death, choking on her own blood. Imagine it dripping over her white thighs, imagine the dirt clinging to her year streaked cheeks, her wide eyes full of the shock and horror that the sights of war scarred on her innocent mind. Imagine her dead body slowly rotting, eaten by parasites, her beauty reduced to soil, her bod6 becoming part of nature again.
>>
>>731824746
When I was 16-17 I set a few sheds on fire, not quite murder but young angsty arson kinda counts right m8?
Also never got caught ayeeeeee. That was like 7 years ago though. Sometimes I still worry I'll somehow get fucked by ze law tho.
>>
>>731825293
Tell me more. Was this like a high school senior and freshman thing?
>>
>>731824223
Happened over a 2 week period in september last year. Me and best friend has been buddys for like 8 years, we met his fiancé about 3-4 years ago.
Been mad in love with her all along btw.

>be me,18
>best friend 19
>best friend's fiancé 20
>we'll call her Marry.
>they have a 1 year old son
>Marry goes to school at home, i'm just a loser always hanging around.
>Son starts in daycare
>best friend starts back in school
>chillin at the apartment with Marry all day
>nothing to do
>start going on fishing trips and shit
>one day we're out fishing by a lake
>people around
>she starts talking about her fantasies
>How she likes to imagine me like a caveman with long dirty hair fucking her in the wild
>diamonds
>neither of us ever made a move before
>thought she saw me as that sweet loser friend
>Talk for a while
>tells me how her 1 boob is a little bigger than the other
>know were this is going
>"can i feel em?"
>"okay only if you dont tell best friend!"
>ofcourse not
>feel her tits for the first time ever
>go back home and suck her titties before best friend comes home

Cont.
Left alot of detail out since i'm on phone sorry.
Only gonna write about the first 2 days
>>
>>731825514
Do it, trust me, you will thank me later, love live will heal you
>>
I am crossdresser, i'm wearing only women's lingerie and i like playing with dildos. Only my friend knows about that.
>>
>>731820142
I don't know if I can give my girlfriend what she needs. We have very similar interests but she leads a dramatic lifestyle
>>
I used to spray paint swastikas on stuff
>>
>>731825761
Thats kinda sad and nice at the same time. Female weakness hits on my protective instincts. Feels fullfilling on a very primal biological level
>>
File: harrylikesit.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
harrylikesit.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>>731826038
hey rabbi
>>
>>731820142
won't be a secret anymore if I share it now will it?
>>
File: bar.jpg (179KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bar.jpg
179KB, 600x600px
>Be like 5 years old
>Constantly make up goofy names for people.
>Grandma is 'Bad Bar", etc.
>Get older
>Eventually start doing voices and catch phrases to add character to aforementioned goofy names
>Voices, impressions, and goofy names continue to get more complicated and evolve into actual full blown characters
>Middle School
>Share some of them semi-publicly when bullying less popular students
>"Randy Pinto is a fag - he bangs his dad with Turbo Lag - thew hew hew!"
>These become super popular
>Teenage ego and positive reinforcement result in characters, names, songs and poems constantly going on in my head
>Now am adult
>Well adjusted with high paying job
>Live in a world where my life has a super complicated subplot of actual people I meet taking on characters, voices, stories, poems, and songs
>Don't even try to consciously do this anymore, it just happens
>Sometimes at work they cause me to smile or laugh, but I usually play it off as if I'm laughing at something else
>Nobody knows
>>
>>731820142
I hate niggers
>>
>wake up
>make my daughter breakfast
>do her hair and brush her teeth
>drop her off at elementary for the day before heading off to work
>do the usual 7am-4pm
>finally get off
>pick daughter up from after school activities
>she shows me whatever bullshit they made her do
>"wow so amazing crazy"
>drive home
>she looks at me slightly worried
>do we have to take a bath today daddy? i didn't get that dirty today(usual excuse)
>tell her she needs to bathe everyday
>dejectedly heads to the bathroom to strip down
>head into my room to grab my ipod
>start playing some soothing loud music while she starts the bath
>strip down naked myself and step into the tub
>clean her body all over slowly, massaging each over her curves and crevices
>after shes completely clean I would lay down with her on top
>we'd sit there for a few minutes while I "cleaned" all over her body with my tongue and squeezed her plump ass
>after that we'd wrestle around for a bit while I sucked her chest and nipples and used her thighs and round ass to hump
>she used to just lay there not really understanding much when i did this, but now that she's starting to get near puberty she's really been enjoying it
>after getting her to the point where she would let me do anything it's time for her to pay back the favor
>she's seen me lay down with my legs open to know shes got some slurping to do
>he mouth is too small to take me in fully so I had only been teaching her to lick and suck all over my private areas
>it usually takes her about half an hour to get me off sometimes 15 minutes if she's is really into it
>after shes finished me i make sure to return the favor and lick her good and rough
>I actually had to start playing music since my neighbors complained that my "gf was too loud" when i would take bathes without it
>Im gonna wait till she's a teenager before ravaging her tight hole, but for now this is working quite nice
real lolis fucking blow drawn ones away
>>
>>731826182
>"Randy Pinto is a fag - he bangs his dad with Turbo Lag - thew hew hew!"
this has to be copypasta, my sides are in orbit.
>>
>>731826183
That's not a secret you cum guzzling whore
>>
i only come here for the pron
>>
I don't really have any secrets, but I have Aspergers and I know sometimes people make fun of me or fuck with me just to take advantage because I can be nice. But I know how people can feel, everyone just wants to be noticed, cared about, close. Have something, some kind of familiarity. I wish people would try to understand each other more often and didn't look at me like I had two heads when I try to give a fuck. But ill deal just like everyone else, but I wont treat anyone as bad as iv'e ever been treated. I just want a better reason for it instead of being naive.
>>
>>731820142
What the fuck is with you OP faggots starting the same shit every night don't you have anything better to do than sit and read other peoples shit hour after hour and preside in their shit stories and comments that ruin your own self-esteem from confounded bollocks that is regenerated by another anon the next day in the next thread you make creating a whole cycle of lies and miss-truths all sprouting yourself and your shit life that makes you do it over and over again each night, can you not see how bad this is for you?
>>
>>731823950
How often do you go to therapy? Maybe what you need is your medications switched around, trust me it took me a year to finally find the right thing.
Suicide is never the answer anon.
>>
I play with my penis in the shower.
>>
>>731826183
But you probably take the BBC right up your pooper on the regular
>>
>>731825820
I was a junior, she was in 7th grade, she was one of my sister's close friends. My sister and her other friends were the more rebellious group, drinking, smoking, having sex etc. She felt left out, especially being the only virgin. Me and her hooked up at a party one night, wasnt planned at all, she was completely sober. she wanted to keep it a secret though, i never told anyone. only other person who knew about it was my sister cause she told her. kinda sucked we had to be sneaky but we fucked a couple times a week usually.
>>
>>731826404

No. This is actually every day of my life. I used to work in a middle school and came up with so many retarded names for the kids I knew there. I'm thinking about making cartoons and animating some of these completely asinine things but I don't know if it would be worth it.
>>
>>731825935
Your a awful person, ive been on the reciving end of exactly that and it broke the family id worked so hard to create because of a fucking loser like you sniffing about. I hope you think about the heartache you caused for your "friend".
I hope he finds out like i did and kicks your teeth in like i did.
Judas. Your literally judas you fuck.
>>
>>731820142
I'm in my twenties and I feel like I am at the end of my life. I've basically given up on trying because I am convinced that there is no point. I have no education, I tried that and it proved to difficult because I am not smart enough. I can't get a job because I have severe anxiety that I've been hiding for my whole life. My anxiety is so bad I can't even drive so if I did get a job I wouldn't even be able to go there.

I feel so useless but somehow by some miracle I am not sad or depressed, just disappointed. I'm just tired of having to be afraid of everything and I'm tired of disappointing everyone around me.

My parents think I'm a useless disappointment but they won't admit it. I can see it on their faces every time I look at them. My brother has tons of money, a job, an education, a house, and a wife. Compared to him I am less than dirt.

I won't kill myself nor do I want to but at the same time I really don't want to be alive. I just don't see what I did to deserve this, am I just really unlucky? I'm just waiting for something or someone to cut my life short now.
>>
File: 01515_gtwxKvxkJgG_600x450.jpg (10KB, 253x450px) Image search: [Google]
01515_gtwxKvxkJgG_600x450.jpg
10KB, 253x450px
>>731827013

Not the dude you're crying about, but I love how the fact that your girlfriend makes the cognitive decision to cheat on you and you get butthurt at Friendo for doing it.

If it wasn't him it would be someone else. It's not like he raped her.

I'll never understand this beta concept of possession over women. If you fuck her good and she legit loves you, her needs will be met enough to where she doesn't cheat on you.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (7KB, 179x281px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
7KB, 179x281px
I'm a gay nigger
>>
>>731827269
No it took the pair of them to do and i was furious with both, so i beat the shit out of both. I regret it but i did it and theres no changing that.
>>
>>731827618

Admitting you beat the shit out of a woman kind of reinforces the whole betamale point man.
>>
>>731827269
Dont assume in future because it always makes a ass of u and me
>>
>>731827737
Its even more beta when you never leave the basement to get the woman in the 1st place.
You come home to your house from working nights to find your mate and girl in your bed fucking and keep it calm.
Go for it and try ill literally sit and wait for you, im on 4chan anyway so its not like im going anywhere anytime soon. None of us are
>>
File: 1493557370378.jpg (294KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493557370378.jpg
294KB, 1024x768px
>>731827774

It wasn't an assumption. It was correct.
>>
I've hypnotized a few people and during the session I usually jerk off.
>>
File: 3.jpg (113KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
113KB, 1024x576px
I wish these guys would move their hands.
>>
>>731823950
it's a long shot but who the fuck cares if you want to kill yourself anyways...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lsd-paradoxical-effects_us_56c1f74de4b0c3c55051f453

i know one or two people with psychosis that have successfully tested LSD and said that it has since then improved their mental conidtion.
>>
> Super fat girl in high school.
> Never even kissed.
> Bullied all the time.
> No real friends.
> Took year off before college.
> Lost all weight.
> Got to college and super popular.
> Dates, boys and crushes.
> Junior now.
> Kept weight off.
> I'm the same in high school but popular now.
> Hate all the humans.
> Completely use sex to control men.
> Create chaos for fun.
>>
File: 00w0w_g99hBeQjtoo_600x450.jpg (16KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
00w0w_g99hBeQjtoo_600x450.jpg
16KB, 600x339px
>>731828013

Dude, I'm not going to sit here and have an internet argument with you. On one side of your mouth you say that I shouldn't make assumptions about you, yet from the other side of your mouth you assume I must have never had a girlfriend before or something.

The reason that I know you were a poor fiance or whatever is because the girl cheated. Sorry to bust your bubble, but it's not up for debate. If she was happy with you she wouldn't have cheated. End of fucking story.

Not about 'never leaving my house'
Not about 'never having a girl in the first place'
Not about any other asinine nonsense you can tell yourself to excuse the fact that you weren't good enough for her.

Be mad about it, be pathetic about it - I don't care - but don't try to argue with me about it as if it isn't the case.
>>
Spit in water before sharing it with class grills because I feel turned on and intimate
>>
>>731820142
Tried for curiosity a kik code post, full of pedo shit... Fuck it
>>
>>731828596
Are you afraid of getting V&?

I always wonder about those posts because it's not like it's a secure way to commit a fucking felony.
>>
>>731828434
>Create chaos

explain
>>
>>731826268
Sure. i totally believe you
>>
>>731827013
Didnt cause a headache for my friend :) hes never gonna know. You have to be either caught in the act of retarded to get caught cheating. She has no reason to tell him, and i dont either. Its just between me and her... And you guys :)

Its not my fault/your friends fault your woman didnt love you like that. She just wanted to try something else. And you fucking beat her to shit for it, like she was a dog you owned.

People cheat, it happens to everyone. Get over it pussy.
>>
I have herpes.

Pumped and dumped multiple girls.

Often had good intentions to disclose or use condoms.

But things would get outta hand. Pardon the pun.
>>
>>731820142
>At the park with my mom, her friend, and her friend's 7yo son
>Kid tells mom he needs to go to the bathroom
>Mom doesn't want him to go alone and she asks me to take him
>Otherwise he'd have to go in the girls bathroom with mom
>He was against the idea
>Take him inside and he asks me to hold the outside door (bathrooms were just in a building on their own)
>Says something about monsters and I guess the light coming in scared monsters away
>Once he is in the stall, I close the door
>He pouts and runs out with his underwear and shorts down
>What the fuck kid
>I tell him to go back and I'll open the door again
>He does and I prop the door open
>A minute or two layer he comes out and goes to the sink without pulling his pants or underwear up
>He starts washing his hands off
>Paranoid that someone will walk in and see his dick so I pull his pants up
>Accidentally brush my hand against it but he didn't say anything
>He finishes washing his hands and we go back to play

I'm usually not max autism, but this really bugs me. I didn't do anything wrong, but he could say "Anon saw my wiener!" or "Anon touched my wiener!" and people would assume I was some pedo or some shit.
>>
My best friend is female. Been friends with her about 2 years. My brother started dating her about 2 months ago. What neither of them know is that I am so hopelessly in love with her that I don't even think about other girls anymore. Haven't gotten laid in a long time because I don't even care to put in the effort required with someone that isn't her.

Until I met her I thought women were just kinda shit. Never knew a person like her could even exist. I've been all over the world too, so it's not like I haven't met very many people. We started our friendship long distance and by the time I finally told her how I feel, she said we were too close and she could never do anything that would put our friendship in jeopardy. I told her and my brother that I was over it. He even asked my permission to go out with her and I said "yeah it's fine, we're just friends."

I used to date, have girlfriends, get laid. Now I just don't give a shit. I'm not bitter about it. She's my best friend, and I'm hers. That's enough. I'm not good enough for anyway. I have a shitty job, a shitty apartment, and I'm too cowardly to live adventurously like I'd like to. But being her best friend is more than enough, I feel like for me to hope for or expect more is greedy. She's the light of my life. She even told me that I'm more important to her than my brother, the guy she's not only dating but says she's deeply in love with.

So I'll probably die alone, because no one could possibly hold a candle to her. And I can't be serious about anyone unless they're at least as good as she is, because, how can I ever love a person when I know someone better is out there?
>>
>>731828760
A little, but I haven't posted or saved anything
>>
>>731828879
Dude you have a point. But if you're gonna play a man's game you better be able to pay a man's price.

I'd like to say I'd walk out but crimes of passion happen.
>>
File: oh wait you are serious.jpg (111KB, 361x308px) Image search: [Google]
oh wait you are serious.jpg
111KB, 361x308px
>>731827269
You poor naive child.
Let me tell you something.
Some Bitches cheat and some don't. It's a question of their personality and not about "how good you give it to her". That's just something you have to lrean to accept.

Have it from someone who was in several relationships with cheating hoes or faithfull women.
>>
>>731828805

One of my hobbies is meeting a boy and starting something super cas with him and then if it's still going after a few weeks, I like to start super cas things with one of his friends. Then I like make sure they find out about each other and play with their jealousy.

I know it's super bitchy but it's so much fun getting super stereotypically alpha jocks jealous and competitive with each other.
>>
>>731829143

Condescending image and attitude aside, you're basically just agreeing with my point that the dude just picked a shitty girlfriend to get engaged to then.
>>
>>731824254
Story plz
>>
>>731829006

How long ago was this ?
>>
>>731828434
Congratulations on being a totally average women. Oh and don't worry, you'll get your old weight back after marriage.
>>
>>731826182
I did this in high school lol the autistic tuba player killed the band directors father xD
>>
>>731829684

That might be a good thing. I think it's better to be surrounded by real people than shallow, even if there aren't any real people.
>>
>>731829158

sounds reasonable as long as its only the alpha jocks that bullied you.
>>
>>731826556
Kill them all
>>
I butt fucked a guy earlier this year because I wanted to try anal sex and didn't feel like dealing with finding a woman who was into it. I'm that lazy when it comes to dealing with people I don't care about. Afterwards he tried paying me and turning it into a sugar daddy relationship, which I kindly declined. Only a handful of women know. Looking back I would have preferred someone more feminine, he tried getting rough at one point and it made me want to beat him into submission. Interesting experience though.
>>
>>731829158
cas? what the fuck?
>>
>>731827167
I feel a lot of resemblance with this
>>
>>731830056
Public opinion of decent people will hang them in the end.
>>
>>731828991
You need to move out of your comfort zone, that is all. You'll see things get better.
>>
>>731828138

>wizard
>>
>>731827167
If you're too anxious to drive, go to the doctor. See if you can get on disability. Although I guess you wouldn't be able to move out if you can't drive, someone needs to go to the grocery store for you and shit. Well fuck it, whatever.

If you CAN somehow move out though, you should. You'll feel better when you don't have to look at your parents everyday being disappointed in you, plus you won't be a burden to them.
>>
>>731828434
You sound like a power hungry whore who never got it in highschool so now you think you're the shit in college and are on top of everyone even though popularity never really fuckin matters. How do I know this? I'm 18 and one of the most popular kids in my grade but I don't go around bragging about it and thinking I can walk all over people and shit. I respect everyone. I know they aren't thinking about me or other popular people all the time. Society doesn't revolve around you. It doesn't revolve around anyone. Grow up.
>>
>>731830801
>Society doesn't revolve around you. It doesn't revolve around anyone.

I hope Trump isn't reading this right now.
>>
>>731830801
People, especially girls, are base. Especially the younger ones. Learn to live with it, it can drive you mad if you don't
>>
>>731830979
Why?
>>
>>731830624
Definitely
>>
>>731830801

Best post on 4chan right now. So many people never learn this.
>>
>>731830979
Actually I was gonna throw something in there about trump lol but I didn't know if it was even worth it
>>
>>731831254
What has Trump specifically done to be relevant in this situation?
>>
>>731829295
you can't meet her needs anon.
It's not a question about her needs. The question is weither she's a cheater or not. Some women love you deeply and would throw themselves in front of a train for you, but they would cheat on you in a heartbeat.

That was my only point.
>>
>>731831334
He just thinks everyone cares about him and his life. He assumes everyone revolves around his persona
>>
>>731831252
A highschooler sounding like a highschooler? who is also naive and doesn't realize how wrong he is?

He has the typical in school mindset of thinking that the way classrooms work is the way society works, what a joker. There is a reason we adults refer to trivial arguments and opinions as "highschool bullshit".
>>
>>731830268
How much did he offer? Cause I'm not gay but 20$ is 20$
>>
>>731831252
I appreciate the compliment and I agree 100%
>>
>>731831442
>willing to die
>not willing to pass a dick up
Flawless logic.jpg
>>
>>731831638
...then what the fuck are you doing on 4chan dude? The essential fact that you even replied to that comment includes you into this "highschool bullshit trivial argument"
>>
>>731824146
Me three!
>>
>>731831508
Proof? any kind of source? or are you just on the bandwagon of not actually knowing why he's bad but just going along with social media telling you not to like him. You probably also think he kills puppies, and drinks blood. Can you even tell me the major differences between the Trump and Obama administration besides the wall and immigration? no? thought so.

Bernie supporter here
>>
>>731831638
He said the opposite. Did you come here looking to argue for no reason?
>>
>>731831853
Did I complain at all? Did I lament about being here? 4chan is a great time, you just can't bear to not have some point against me to argue can you?

I simply corrected someone who was wrong and trying to sound like a big boy.
>>
I've jerked off into so many girls panties it's fucking shameful.
>>
touched my cousin when she was 9 and i was 12 or so
>>
>>731831651
"the cost of gas at least" and heavily implied there was much more, including expensive restaurant visits and the like.
I work and go to school, previously I've worked so much that I have a financial nest egg I can pull from to help other people. 20$ is 20$ but It wasn't something I was particularly in to in the first place, and I could probably find a woman who's willing to shell out instead which is much more to my tastes anyways.
>>
What are the behavioral symptoms of a girl who was abused sexually between ages 4 to 8 years?
I suspect she was abused because her behavior appears highly abnormal, but I'm no expert.
>>
>>731831917
The opposite of what? be more specific if you just have to start arguing.
>>
>>731832314
You're too thick in the head for a disnified response. Get fucked.
>>
My sister fucked me when I was 6 or 8, she was 11 or 13 I don't remember well, but I remember wondered myself why my dick was wet
>>
>>731832223
Yeah I hear what you're saying. I've just read about this sugar daddy shit before and was interested in first hand experience. Yeah nope I side with you on this one, if I was into it than maybe. Tried anal for the first time pretty recently and honestly wasn't too hard to coax her into it. Just had to wait until she was in the dirty talking mood
>>
>be me
>be 12
>be a prankster
>got an idea for pranking
>put on balaclava
>go to the mall womens toilet
>enter a stall
>get hard
>leave stall unlocked
>usually when girls open,they scream and shit
>then I bolt
>done this a couple of times
>one time 10/10 opens up
>she stares
>i stare
>she laughs
>starts giving me a handjob
>ohyes.jpg
> she takes her phone
>sqeezes my dick
>wut
>calls the cops
>ohshit.png
>dont't know what to do
>i cum in the meantime
>begging her to leave me
>tells me to fuck off
>my stomach twisted
>i shat on her face
>kick her in the throat
>run as fuck
>heard screeams
>got home
>fapped
>police is still chasing "The bandit"
>mfw
>>
My ex from when I Was 15 somewhat randomly showed up.
She had moved and I thought I would never talk to her again.
Fast forward 9 years and we're texting.
Shit is cash. I'll probably never trust someone more. I can't wait for it to become a tangled fucking nightmare or a blessing from the divine. It's been a while since I found any woman I really cared about once I saw her flaws and the history/chemistry we have just makes it that much more enjoyable.
>>
>Left a copy of mein kampf on Jewish teachers desk
>never caught
>>
I'm fucked up and have weird sexual fantasies involving my daughter's.
>>
>>731832467
Did you become "sexualized" afterwards: trying to have sexual contact with everybody you wanted?
>>
>>731832883
eh; as long as they never see the light of day you'll be fine.
Good luck
>>
>>731832416
Nice argument, if you don't know how to properly verbalize a rebuttal, then don't start with a retarded statement that needs elaboration.

>WAAAAH YOU'RE A STUPID HEAD THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME
I'm not sure which was a bigger waste of your time, your first reply or the second.
>>
>>731832416
Arguments for dummies, everyone.
>>
Recently I has the wish of killing all my family and friends, the only thing that stops me is the fear of being raped on prison
>>
>>731833104
I said I wouldn't give you a dignified response, so I gave you an undignified one. Get fucked once again. I refuse to argue or care about this.
>>
>>731833361
>fear of being raped
>hates family enough for murderous thoughts
Your dad raped you during your childhood, and you blame the rest of your family for not saving you, I'm 100% right aren't I?
>>
>>731832291
depends of her age now
>>
>>731833606
the main reason for that is something like this, my brother raped me when I was young
>>
>>731833561
I knew you would reply haha, actually you said "disnified".

Despite apparently not being worth your time, I could have you raging and replying to me all day kid, lucky for you I'm merciful and I'll let you go for today.

Lurk for at least a year before you post again, or graduate high school, either or.
>>
Successful, have a life many would kill for, just got a really good gov job, have the wife, the kids, the homes, the cars, but it's all pretty lame after awhile.

I wish I could go back to a simpler time.
>>
File: NicePussy.gif (1MB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
NicePussy.gif
1MB, 480x853px
Sometimes i put my penis between my legs and pretend i have a vagina
>>
>>731833727
>greentext?
>>
>>731833004
Nope, I didn't know what we were doing, she just said "eh let's do like in the movies ok ?", I didn't have any idea what sex means and supposed to be.I guess if I can remember that it didn't fuck me up,otherwise I should have totally forget about it currently
>>
>>731833727
Damn I was so close, just cut ties with them and try to forget about that life, there might be something in your psyche that's salvagable if you can figure out a way to deal with your issues without conflict.
>>
I have a Google+ account
>>
>>731834157
I'm trying to, but it's not that easy
>>
>16 or 17
>walking back to school after lunch
>bitch ass little random kid probably about 8 or 9 shows up behind me
>I've seen this kid 50 times before he walks back to school the same direction as me
>he purposely steps on my heel
>"hey quit it"
>does it again
>"piss off kid"
>does it again smug little fuck
>I pick him up by the armpits and throw him the fuck over a fence next to the sidewalk. Fence was 4ft.
>he lands HARD on his back in a flower bed thing filled with various rocks. Half bowling ball size-ish
>he's not moving, looks knocked out
>I run off to school

Never heard or saw from him again. Probably learned his lesson.
>>
>>731820142
When I was 14 (naughty teenager) I scooped in my neighbour's house m, through the garden, to try her panties, string on myself. (she's a 70 y.o. Chick)
>>
>>731834774
Or you killed him.
>>
>>731828895
Don't worry about it you have a disappearing thread for evidence
>>
>>731835335
Perhaps!
>>
File: IMG_0449.jpg (899KB, 999x1316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0449.jpg
899KB, 999x1316px
>>731821748
Because you >implied
>>
File: IMG_0172.jpg (66KB, 600x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.jpg
66KB, 600x533px
>>731825781
>>
File: IMG_0083.gif (976KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.gif
976KB, 500x750px
>>731826182
You sound like hoot fair play anon.
>>
ages 9-15 i sorta fucked and got bjs from my step sister
>>
>>731828991
This girl you've put on a pedestal shot you down, after you told her no less and now your brothers bonking her! Fucking hell mate get a grip and move on to someone that wants to make you smile.
>it's not that simple huuurr
It is.
>>
>>731830389
Think the bint misspelled casual anon
>>
Im in the first healthy relationship of my life and all I want to do is bang my really hot best friend of many years, even though we have grown more and more distant.

Its to the point where Im beating off thinking about hanging with her drunk and just smashing her once and for all in bed, despite loving my GF to death. Shits fucked up and I need to stop.
>>
>>731836987
I can top that. From 11-13 I played with and fucked my 2.5 year younger blood sister.
>>
>>731836987
Not blood so you all good budy
>>
I despise my wife but a divorce will ruin me
>>
I sucked my cousin's cock when i was 8.
>>
Ive been masturbating to pics of my now Ex GF's sister I stole off her PC one day when she wasnt home.
Not underaged or anything shes like 20, but still feel sorta guilty since I denied it.

But god it gets me off
>>
>>731838477
Was it cool or?...
>>
File: 1494188574217.jpg (23KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1494188574217.jpg
23KB, 500x499px
>>731820142
Watch Anime occasionally.
>>
>>731838635
It was weird, but it was fun, oddly enough.
>>
>>731838783
you more than anyone need to gtfo
>>
>>731838515
You denied stealing them? Why would they be suspicious?
>>
>>731837650
greentext?
>>
File: flavor-flav.jpg (277KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
flavor-flav.jpg
277KB, 630x420px
I watched a porno were a dude pisses over a girl mid blowjob and carries on erect and spent the day trying to do it. The first night of trying it with my girlfriend, she would hate the idea of water sports, went great as during a facefuck I let two squirts of hot salty piss down her throat and into her mouth. She choked a bit but I pushed her head back down and facefucked her a bit more - then sent another jet of yellow down her. I stopped after that and came however I told her it was precum. I now get to piss in my girlfriend's mouth on the regular just by telling her it's precum.
>>
>>731838919
Long story, but they accused me of things and a lot of it was bullshit except that.
It makes me feel guilty I guess.
>>
File: 1494112154980.png (70KB, 391x413px) Image search: [Google]
1494112154980.png
70KB, 391x413px
>>731823950
its my best advice anon :^)
>>
>>731839081
I got time for a long story
>type in green
>>
>>731824254
Poof.
>>
File: 1460239271995.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460239271995.png
98KB, 600x500px
>>731839284
I dont really want to greentext it, was kind of traumatic.
Like does it sound fucked up? The relationship has been dead a long time, we are separated for years now, I just still have these great hate faps to the shit I stole from her sister.
>>
File: bobby.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
bobby.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>731822731
>>
>>731826556
I relate.
>>
>>731820142
Shaving foam is a good lubricant
>>
File: 1475894516661.gif (646KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1475894516661.gif
646KB, 295x221px
>>731838846
Never knew it was this taboo. Excuse me then.
>>
>>731827167
Are you me?
>>
File: uhhhhhhh.jpg (20KB, 319x374px) Image search: [Google]
uhhhhhhh.jpg
20KB, 319x374px
>>731822731
>>
I sleep with some of my underage employees.
>>
>>731839830
post pic. whats she look like?
>>
>>731839830
why did they suspect that in particular? did they catch u on her comp?
>>
Dear Sam,

I have been using your panties and bras to jerk-off for the last 4 years. Mostly to clean ones that I will put back in your drawer so you can wear them cum-stained. It really turns me on that you are wearing cum-soaked undies and knowing that your tits and mound are in contact with my sperm while at work. I have recently blown a few loads on your lotion bottle and shampoo. I am now contemplating in blowing my sperm to food/ drink that you will take. Maybe coffee or glaze on a steak that you will eat. It is possible that you already know most of this as you have seen me lurk around your room a couple of times but never caught me red-handed. Again, turns me on that you know what I've been doing to your undies but still continue to wear them. I hope we can continue with this type of relationship and looking forward to blasting my cum on new stuff that you will acquire. I'm hard right now.

I love you
Anon
>>
>>731841612
Jesus Christ, Mark.
>>
>>731829158
Hahaha you know what's funny I can smell bitches like you coming a mile away, I've swerved a few of you, including my roommates GF. Nothing drives you crazier then when you end up getting ignored
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 700x700px
>>731820142
I just secretly invented The Precursor Sandwich, lite peanut butter for cohesion with peanuts and diced fruit. Intend to go Full Monty with only peanuts and fruit on the next iteration. I am a Latter Day Tesla.
>>
>>731841725
Wut
>>
>>731822594
Me to
>>
>>731841662
They had their suspicions based on me being a little shifty, looked like I was coming out of it one day.
>>731841615
Posting that would be asking for trouble in case one of them happens to be browsing here.
>>
>>731839255
Be myself or shoot myself in the head with a nerf gun?
>>
Really want to be a trap and slut around but i dont know anyone in my town after being gone for a few years and im really shy
>>
>>731842229
got kik?
>>
>>731838919
what is she doing in the pics? who took them or who were they taken for?
>>
>>731842351
yea, post yours and ill contact
>>
>>731842547
funtimes_9169
>>
>>731842351
Post when you get them
>>
Im 19 years old and im so bad sister, i love to spank my 4 yo brother butt really hard. Idk why, i just like to make him pain
>>
>>731829389
Not much of a story to tell. I was horny, he was small, weak, cute and easy to overpower.
>>
>roommate complained to me that he wants to break up with his girlfriend because she hasn't been putting out.
>Mfw it's because she's been fucking me
>>
Brrr
>>
>>731820142
my greatest secret is....
https://canyoumakemerich.com/
>>
Hoi, wie ben jij?
>>
>>731831872
Me 4
>>
>>731842917
>it's because she's been fucking me
me to dummy her pics nudes are in my gallery.
>>
>>731820142
Im a rapist
>>
>>731843257
story of first time?
>>
>>731843257
Proof?

>>
>>731843257
Who did you raped
>>
I'm married but still fucking my ex wife regularly
>>
File: TayTay.jpg (353KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TayTay.jpg
353KB, 1920x1080px
Nothing terrible. Want to smell a hot girl's farts. That's about it.

Pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy it, but not stopping my insatiable urge to try. Probably could fulfill it pretty easy if I found the right stripper too.
>>
>>731820142

I convinced one of my ex gfs to fuck her brother.
>>
>>731841900
What
The
Fuck
Are You Saying?
>>
File: 5fr6gt7yh.gif (751KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
5fr6gt7yh.gif
751KB, 500x200px
>>731828879
When she has conflict in the relationship she'll use you, then BAM! Or it's just instinctual, he'll pick up the signs eventually or the vibe unintentionally. All he needs is that feeling and it's over.
The guys right about a man's game and a mans consequences. You're currently full of bliss because it makes you feel dominant in some way. I've helped girls cheat, but I've personally haven't been caught in their bullshit line of fire. I've had no problem with bf's finding out because I actually get the boyfriends #number and call them. Then we hash it out that I'm just in the crossfire of his whore ass gf for her intentions, and then we come to an understanding that it's always bitches and not me or men to make them believe in the concept of Misogyny. /B/ro's before hoes
>>
>>731833969
I may jack off to this bud
>>
>>731828879
>>731843709
Just forgot to tack on, your friend knows you, it's different in my case. So you're definitely going to get mercd by him.
>>
>>731823130
i do too and i don't know why
>>
>>731834336
nah just kill them anon
but before you go ahead and do that transfer all you funds to https://canyoumakemerich.com/

at least that's one thing you won't regret.
>>
>>731843257
>Be me
>21 years old
> i was a college student
>I was horny and high
>I saw a girl in the campus
>midnight
>i knocked her out
>I raped her behind a bush
>End

I dint kill her
>>
I'm a newfag
>>
>>731843538
>A random girl
>My wife
>My own daugter
>My Boss
>A black girl
>A latina
>An asian girl
>A jew girl
>My best friend daughter in law
>>
>>731842853
Lets get married
>>
>>731843674
PBJ, but peanuts instead of PB and fresh, diced fruit instead of J. It warrants sturdy bread but is much healthier and tastes as good.
>>
File: images.jpg (28KB, 326x452px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
28KB, 326x452px
I like my own sister
>>
I sometimes appreciate a mans body but don't have urges for them. Is that still gay?
>>
>>731845032
Actually that means you are just comfortable in your sexuality.
I think other dudes are good looking or handsome, but I wont fuck them or anything thats gay.
Nothin wrong with saying another guy looks good just dont blow them
>>
>>731845032
Yes, ur a fag
>>
>>731844731
Nice! Did you drug them to do it?
>>
>>731842853
thats nice but try caning his feet. I love doing that to my daughter.
>>
>>731845032
>Being this insecure

No it doesn't you faggot
>>
Gelukkig heb ik jou nog.
>>
File: IMAG0847 (Large).jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0847 (Large).jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>I'm under a little bit of stress right now and just don't know how to adult anymore

I'm a network security engineer
Might be losing my job, but I'm in a good area might be able to pick up another gig soon, I'll be finding out "hopefully" this week if I am getting hired on, or I will find out if I'm out of a job in June

The fault isn't really on me, except this company I signed on with expects a lot and I just started the role, I don't really know what they expect from me but I'm doing what I can given the tools/knowledge I was given by this company, In my last role I was one of the best engineers on staff and always had my hands in some project, assignments, or red, red hot escalation. These days I don't have much to work on since I went over to a new company and they like to think of it as "I'm still in training" They aren't giving me the chance to excel in this role right now and I'm not sure what to do

>Good news is I'm actually pretty optimistic about this and I have savings
>I think I will be fine and I might actually get hired on and stay with the company
>Its 50/50 I might be a little to worried about this stuff, but right now I'm just trying to enjoy my sunday watching samuri jack before work tomorrow
>>
>>731844663
Wow, out of everything here that's probably the most awful thing you could fess up to.

What a faggot.
>>
>>731844939
Ive had a thing for my stepsister for years... but thats mostly because we used to experiment
>>
>>731845149
I just druged my daughter, she was not virgin so she never knew, i knocked out the rest, i was disguised using a mask
>>
>>731845640
I was hoping for a better lie but thanks for playing
>>
>>731827167
to battle the anxiety u need to do what you scared of, to show yourself that it's not as bad as you think
>>
>>731845612
Im talking about my full blood sister, she doest know about what i feel, she would never understand, but sometimes i stole her dirty panties and i use that 4 my fap's
>>
>>731845794
Its not a lie dude, thats why this is so simple, im not gainin anithyng liyin
>>
23 never dated, too scared to come up to girls to start a conversation
>>
>>731846113
Your grasp of the English language suggests you're no older than 16 but I enjoyed the story.
>>
File: lkmjnihbu.gif (1022KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
lkmjnihbu.gif
1022KB, 500x250px
>>731828991
Since you truly feel that way, just spend together alone at night preferably somewhere you guys 'Stubble upon' make sure she feels the same chemistry in that night with you. Don't make it seem like a date, just like you guys usually do. When you talk heart to heart with her about the way That Person (Her) An how you kinda struggle, see how she answers towards you talking about this girl you're so in love with the feelings she give to you unknowingly new these feeling for her, then bring up funny stories you and your bestfriend have had to break the chain, compare the girl that you like to her but not enough that its obvious, and how you feel kinda withdrawn now cause of "an obstacle that made you realize even more" with this make believe girl. Then sigh literally then put your arm around her with hand on the shoulder ball spot specifically then give a gentle but firm hold of a quick 3 second hug type lean with only one arm. Let go and just stand up an sigh, literally sigh not a big one. An act like or say "that's just life in a cruel way aye"

See if she get's the hint, but you don't want to present it in a obvious way.
If she really is your bestfriend anyway she will immediately vibe of it and cry herself in a good way. If you notice she doesn't bite in anyway towards it, she's clearly into your bro.

And if your brothers a god lad he will understand you can't stop love and if he's selfish that's a salty fucked brother. Cause true family even if they say or do the worst shit to each other sometimes. They still love you in way because you're connected by blood, and true family should want you to be happy. At least you try though, and if he get's but hurt then hey, you can at least say you tried, because trying in better than nothing.

I shit you not, do it.
>>
>>731824288
Congrats ur thea biggest faggot ever
>>
File: kat wms wtf.png (155KB, 355x334px) Image search: [Google]
kat wms wtf.png
155KB, 355x334px
>>731820807
>I ended up having sex with Kat Dennings.

we would have believed Kat Williams. Spoiler: you swallowed.
>>
>>731832688
Nice dubs
>>
>>731844825
sounds a buck; just got some fresh nuts too.
gratsi on the recipe bitch. :^)
>>
>>731828434
I feel sorry 4 u, once a fat girl, always a fat girl, even if u dont look like one right now, inside of u, ur a vengative fat girl
>>
File: 1488015430573.jpg (157KB, 845x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488015430573.jpg
157KB, 845x1024px
she wants multiple cocks in her
>>
>>731846212
Same
>>
>>731846989

that's not a confession unless it's you, faggot.
>>
>>731834019
>Century of 2006
>I was 8, my brother 10
>My brother came to me and said he was touched on school and now he had needs
>told him to tell mom
>he said no, he wanted to resolve it just with me
>day after day he fucked me and I said nothing bcuz he told me if I do so, he would fuck me in front of everyone
>century of 2009, he was still doing it
>tired of it, I told my mom, she didn't do anything, just took the pc from him for a month
>now I don't trust people, neither my Family, and think they r better dead than alive
>>
File: IMG_1395.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1395.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>731820142
i share pictures of girls i know for the pleasure of strangers and mine
>>
>>731845640
Please describe what you did and how old
>>
File: 7tgyb8nu9mi.gif (495KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
7tgyb8nu9mi.gif
495KB, 500x223px
>>731828991
>>731846505
Also if she criticizes you in a bad way about it, say oh well basically an just let her know you'll move on but in a way that if you will be looking to find someone exactly like her personality connection that you feel. She might turn around immediately cause in a womans mind she wants it all if she says she doesn't, as soon as you disregard her an say you'll find someone like the way she made you feel with all the life experiences and build anew with another girl than her. you got her attention fixated on you. Cause women in general want that attention as soon as it's taken way from them, but if you still focus on her in a sense you'll keep pushin' her away the more you try for it.

It just takes a chance, a try, just one step, do it. Give yourself something for once and try for something or someone you feel you love...do it please not for me or any others, but for yourself for once, it might make your life extremely great. Everything for the better happens by chance or trying.
>>
>>731847387

this is fucking amazing. the fucker is time traveling back into the past. it is 21st century now and anon is from 2009th century.

HOLY FUCK

Hey anon, who wins World Series this year? I want to make a motherfucking fortune

>profit
>>
>>731843574
hows that?
>>
>>731843613
how?
>>
>>731844149
was she unconscious? how did u knock her out?
>>
i'm 45, been married 10 years. i'm not physically attracted to my wife any more. we only have sex twice a year. i fantasize about other women while fucking her doggy. we sleep in different rooms. i'm afraid to leave her. other than sex everything seems ok.
>>
>>731847831
your mom for being the fatest people on earth
>>
>>731820142
Lost my virginity at 13
>>
i'm cheating on my girlfriend with a girl who is 8 years younger than me

i still love my girlfriend but she doesn't satisfy me sexually, this young girl does everything i want and more

it feels bad to lie but at the same time im nice to her in every other way

the young girl is also cheating on her boyfriend with me
>>
>>731820142
im cheating on my gf of 2 years with a girl 8 years younger than me

i still love my gf and it feels bad to lie, but she doesn't satisfy me sexually and this young girl does everything i want

the young girl is also cheating on her bf with me
>>
File: 1458758866182.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458758866182.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>731848195
>>731848306
>>
>>731820142
I've worked at a nudist beach for four years. None of my friends/family know its a nudist beach so I've just kept telling them work is too busy for them to visit. I'll probably never tell them.
>>
I tell all my alpha friends that I've fucked 3 girls, and one of them being my 9/10 best friend, but the only time I've gotten my dick touched was when I paid a fat whore (not a prostitute btw) 5 cigarettes to suck my dick and I didn't even get hard after 10 minutes. And I'm deeply in love with my best friend who i say I've fucked.
>>
File: 1472849618730.jpg (23KB, 482x453px) Image search: [Google]
1472849618730.jpg
23KB, 482x453px
>>731848496
It'll eventually get out if it hasn't already, so try and fuck her.
>>
>>731848153
SHIT! Me to
>This is my life

At least your dick still works when you fuck her I can barely keep it hard while fuck her, she does nothing for me anymore. I'm 35 been married 11 years.
>>
File: what could possibly go wrong.jpg (196KB, 1280x897px) Image search: [Google]
what could possibly go wrong.jpg
196KB, 1280x897px
>>731844731

what could possibly go wrong?
>>
File: butthurt trump.jpg (188KB, 770x1027px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt trump.jpg
188KB, 770x1027px
>>731848169

does your asshole still hurt from it, anon?
>>
>>731832883
It sounds hard but you should think about going to a therapist. For the sake of you and your family.
>>
I'm stalking (both off- and online, but more of the latter lately since my victim moved to the UK to study) a girl who used to love me while happily being in a relationship because I like control and because I know said girl has been the victim of stalking before.
>>
>>731848889
>>731848153
Implement toys in a way, I mean more if you haven't crazy shit to, like a bucket list fuck fest.
>>
>>731847988
Kinda strange, she and I are still in love but messed up the relationship and fit divorced. I remarried and realized I can't live without banging her. She isn't in a relationship and saves it all for me, thankfully no kids.
>>
>>731848156

this makes even more sense than the original post
>>
>>731832883
say more about it
>>
accidentally made out with a tranny last night at a club. It's fucking name was mitchell so I wasn't sure at the time. jesus christ.
>>
File: nice trips checked.webm (336KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nice trips checked.webm
336KB, 400x400px
>>731848444

you're dealing with them damn fine trips
>>
File: check em - cock edition.png (586KB, 699x719px) Image search: [Google]
check em - cock edition.png
586KB, 699x719px
>>731848444

checked
>>
Long time ago I've got laid (with a crazy anime fangirl) by pretending to be a gay. It was my first time.

I pretend to be gay every since. All my friends, family and coworkers think I am gay. I behave in cliche gay manner all the time.

I even started to be into yaoi just to attend facebook groups and local meeting with filthy anime fangirls. So I can get my hands on them.

Sadly enough, it works.
>>
File: still not gay.jpg (105KB, 812x523px) Image search: [Google]
still not gay.jpg
105KB, 812x523px
>>731849170
>name was mitchell so I wasn't sure

fucks a dude named "Mitchell"

"still not gay"
>>
>>731849434

oddly enough I believe this
>>
>>731833638
>>
>>731849087
who's hotter? whats the sex like with each of them? does the ex like tasting your wife on you?
>>
>>731849087
Women statistically like to be a side bitch instead of a main anymore. Since they're progressing now under the oppression of men as they think, and just focus on work and to get a good fuck now and then.
>>
File: 1492065310248.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492065310248.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>731849208
>>
>>731830389
Pronounced caj (like a french j). Short for casual. Only dickfarts tend to say it out loud.
>>
>>731839255
how do you d.va yourself?
>>
>>731832883
Thats kind of fucked bro, you should probably get help before your weirdness fucks them up.
>>
>>731820142
Been a NEET for almost two months now, and gonna be one for another two weeks.
I'm indecisive as to wether it's pretty neat or absolutely terrible.
>>
>>731820142
I have lost most of my interest in sex. I have a girlfriend who is always ready, always willing. And for the first few years, we fucked like rabbits. But anymore, I just dont care. I have almost no sex drive. I pretty much only do it anymore because I know she wants it.
>>
>>731849611
being too quiet is the most observable behaviour, but you should contact a psychologist
>>
File: grab kowdashian by the whatever.jpg (339KB, 1433x1108px) Image search: [Google]
grab kowdashian by the whatever.jpg
339KB, 1433x1108px
>>731846989

I'm not racist and I'm not into body shaming, but goddamn that looks like horse pussy.

>thanks for teaching me what horse pussy looks like /b/
>>
>>731850505

faggot

are you on anti-depressants? common side effect. You don't want sex and it doesn't even bother you that you don't want it.
>>
My friend and I drank a whole 1.75 liter bottle of Jim Beam last night.
>>
>>731850505
You want to fuck other women or you just don't care at all? You still jerk off a lot?
>>
>>731850505
ask her if you can fuck someone else

i had the same problem and then i started cheating, now i fuck both girls like crazy

i swear it works, i don't know why but it does

you'll feel alive again
>>
>>731850785
>>>731850505
>ask her if you can fuck someone else

do NOT do this. NEVER ask to cheat. NEVER admit to cheating. EVER. NEVER EVER admit to cheating.

>fucking moron
>>
>>731848444
That's a cool meme with memegenerator
bro but

[GenericRickHarrison.jpg]

let me get an expert on shitty memes down here so i know what i'm dealing with
>>
File: IMG_1326.jpg (12KB, 163x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1326.jpg
12KB, 163x197px
I feel like I wanna die constantly, plus I cut all the ankles off my pants
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.