[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let it all out, don't be shy

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 46

File: 1493564354402s.jpg (6KB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1493564354402s.jpg
6KB, 250x220px
Let it all out, don't be shy
>>
I'm looking to find a nice, quiet place to commit suicide. I want to plan it right.
>>
>>731746727
i want to but am too scared
>>
>>731746842
Is it what you really want? If you were really suicidal then you wouldn't be scared
>>
File: kitty-panties.jpg (47KB, 581x484px) Image search: [Google]
kitty-panties.jpg
47KB, 581x484px
>>731746606
I forget what it's like to relate to someone, it's been a real long time. A part of me thinks its because I cannot communicate my passions. But most of me believes it's because I'm just not very interesting because I don't have interests which, well, are very interesting to most people - and that's what it likely is.
>>
OP's a fgt and he's proud
>>
ive killed a guy who made animal abuse videos.
>>
>>731746606
Iv got 5 years over my head and been sitting in a room hiding for years.my time hiding does not count but I am to stubborn to turn myself in.my life feels like a episode of the twilight zone and it aint fucking no fun
>>
I'm considering dumping my long-distance GF even though she would probably kill herself, and it's all my fault.
>>
>I've posted pics of my mom in milf threads, (bikinipics and clothed)
>I've been a trap and almost sucked a guys dick but backed out in the last second
Would probably kill myself if any of this came out
>>
>>731747663
she wont kill herself anon long distance relationships are a meme and everyone knows it
>>
I want my best friend to fuck every hole in my body, I want to suck his dick while he plays video games, getting frustrated cause the head is so good he can't concentrate. I want to taste his cum, and when he's done fucking my brains out, i want to make him a god damn sandwich.
>>
>>731746606
Well, I'm a woman on the inside, but I'm not a sissy, I don't like sucking cock, and I don't like always taking it up the ass. My neighbors are all Christians, or very conservative, and if they found out, they would probably hate me. I feel like I'm unable to express myself here, but at the same time I want to so much. I can't dress how I want, not that it matters, I'm ugly as sin and make-up only makes me look like some femme Heath Ledger Joker knock off. Honestly, I want out of here, but a few of the people nearby are friends of mine, and I'd hate to just up and leave them here. I'm not really sure what to do, in all honesty.
>>
>>731747825
She's extremely suicidal, but I don't know what do do anymore. I appreciate your help though.
>>
>>731746606
I have boot camp in one week and I feel like I should do something important with my remaining time but I have no idea what. I feel like time is slipping through my fingers
>>
>>731746606
I turned 18 a few months ago and i have a job interview at wendys tomorrow and im nervous because i never had a job before.
>>
File: Salute.gif (473KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Salute.gif
473KB, 500x281px
>>731746727
>Nice
>Quiet

Try doing it in a Forest, like a distance off a hiking trail, or go out camping and don't come back. Spend a few days meditating on your life, reveling in the beauty of nature, and then find a Grizzly to maul you, or hang yourself from a sturdy branch, jump off a cliff and go base jumping without a parachute. Die in an awesome, unique way man, die in a way that you'd be proud to say you died in.
>>
im collapsing under the pressure of graduating first in my class at university and i really want to kill myself, but i'm a pussy and i fear pain and there's no painless way to die
>>
fuck you
>>
>>731747518
I have a warrant as well. what are you being charged with?
>>
File: 1426805398199.png (13KB, 427x492px) Image search: [Google]
1426805398199.png
13KB, 427x492px
>>731748326
>Graduating first

Dude, it's not a race, coming in second or third wont be the end of your life. Relax, calm down, no matter who it is that is pushing you to do this, they're unimportant. What's important is that you take care of yourself, and honestly, if it's pushing you that close to the edge, it's not worth it man.
>>
>>731748568

>relax

i wish i could man but my parents refuse to help me pay for med school unless i get first. i'm lucky i even got to go to the university im at cause of scholarships.
>>
>>731748523
absconded from parole almost as soon as I got out. my original charge was burglary 2nd.whats your charge man?
>>
Im a thief
>>
>>731749104
damn bro, that blows. Simple assault and terroristic threats, possibly a conspiracy charge and "use of an object in crime", which could be interpreted as assault with a deadly weapon. pretty sure they are all misdemeanors. Im also confused because i called the courts and the warrant hotline and nothing comes up. my lawyer told me the warrant only shows up in one district, i don't know what to believe at this point
>>
File: 1493816059370.jpg (47KB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1493816059370.jpg
47KB, 852x854px
>>731748930
Well, just breathe in and breathe out, when you get overly anxious, just focus on your breathing man. Let it spiral and it will get out of control and soon enough, you'll be failing no matter what, cuz you'll have a breakdown. Just breathe, you've studied all fucking year for this man, you've worked your way up to this point and you're ready to take on this test, and the end of the year. You don't have anything to fear, you don't have anything to worry about. Just breathe, in and out, in and out, slowly, and focus on it, take your time and calm down, no thoughts, focus only on your breathing.
>>
>>731749484

thanks man, i'm just gonna keep trying.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>731748930
You're gonna wanna hold your breath as long as you possibly can. Whatever you do, make sure it does not involve breathing. Focus on anything else possible.
>>
My name isn't actually Jeff...
>>
>>731749780
You're a dick dude.
>>
>>731746727
Ditto found a nice dirt road though good luck in your search
>>
>>731747518
ever consider getting as far away as possible and working on an identity change?
>>
File: 5480741.jpg (53KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5480741.jpg
53KB, 400x400px
>>731749938
I'm just here to take over the world. One 4chan post at a time...
>>
>>731746606
>be me
>work a nightshift in a shitty b&b
>steal some hard boiled eggs from the kitchen because hungry af
>eggs were of suspicious freshness
>get flatulent
>like, really flatulent
>decide to cut a risky one
>bad decision
>post about it on /b/ while sitting in a shitty undies
>>
>>731750309
greentext checks out
>>
A good friend of mine died last night. I've gone all of today without it bothering me, but now I'm alone at almost three in the morning and it's become real.
>>
File: btr.png (2MB, 991x1426px) Image search: [Google]
btr.png
2MB, 991x1426px
>>731750204
>Being this Edgy

There's a time and a place for that shit, it's called Reddit, go back to it.
>>
>>731746606
I'm the one who cancelled Firefly
>>
>>731750510
Loss is something we all deal with in different ways, one common thing between all of us is that we cry and some point. Don't do what I did, don't hold it in, let it out, and cry, or you'll be crying about if for the rest of your life.
>>
I desire another man's wife.
>>
>>731750543
what is a reddit?
>>
>>731750510
Did You killed him
>>
>>731750857
sinner
>>
>>731749392
I know man it does.i hope they fuck up your case and throw it out
>>
I cannot stand Trump and hope he gets assassinated and all his ignorant followers who believe his lies die.

It is an ongoing debate I have with myself to not just punch anyone I see with a Trump sticker directly in the face regardless of their race, gender or whatever.

I pray that China supports North Korea fully in the coming months so I can laugh at all the fucking idiots, who think he is some orange messiah, as the world ends.
>>
>>731746606
If I could choose any super power - I would not do anything to help others. I would want the power to split into two ppl, one would be the normal me and the other would be a girl. I would suck and fuck myself like crazy at every chance.
I would enjoy having constant access to a mouth and pussy. And I would enjoy having a nice big cock using my inside to pleasure itself on my insides and then use me as a seminal spitton.
>>
>>731750163
somewhat but I'm broke as fuck.im also a terrible sponge and have multiple people providing for my needs and giving me money.i don't want to leave that behind
>>
>>731750857
I'm fucking another mans wife. She moved in with me.
>>
I miss you, but fuck you.
>>
Hey I make these threads!
Op you're a fag
>>
>>731751476
this is a top notch super power ideal anon
>>
>>731750574

you deserve slow painful death
>>
>>731747392
My hero
>>
>>731750857
>>731751607
i'm casually fucking another man's wife while he supports her financially
no strings attatched
feels good man
>>
Why can't you just tell me what you want? I want to get closer to you but why can't you just tell me what you want to do?
>>
>>731752199
FHRITP
>>
>>731751819
For saying so, if I ever gain this superpower, maybe we'll visit you.
>>
>>731747392
greentext?
>>
>>731746606

IT

There I said it.
>>
>>731748215
why did your dumbass enlist?
>>
>>731753034
Was there anything on your chest? I'm still trying to figure that part out...
>>
I can't stand my wife. Only staying because I don't want to lose my kids.
>>
Relationships seem less and less worth the effort every day. I'm a fucking kissless, handholdless virgin and I still don't see the appeal of relationships beyond sex. Jerking off definitely fills the void and I don't see a purpose for women to exist at this point beyond objectification
>>
>>731753144
So I can be on the winning team when you stupid fucks try to start a revolution
>>
I fucked a guy's wife for two days non stop. A couple weeks later I went to their house to swim and eat steaks with him. I fingered her in the pool. I think the plan was to talk him into a threesome, but it didn't work.
>>
im a fat tub of shit covered in doodoo
>>
>>731753246
Revolution? Do you know how much fucking work that is?
>>
>>731751607
You may have cucked that man but now you're cucked for letting her move in with you. She'll cheat on you next if she hasn't already.
>>
>>731753257
He knew something was up, because he fucked her like a whore after I left.
>>
I dont find enjoyment in life anymore
>>
I fucking hate my life. Hate my wife. Hate being a father.. wish I had fucked that woman I met instead of being a little bitch about it.

Am now agnostic/atheist but nobody knows.

Fuck. Why am I even typing this shit out. I just want to disappear.
>>
I'm lazy. I lack that need for greatness that everyone else seems to have. I'm happy with my life, I think it's right for what I want. I guess doubt will creep in no matter how contented you are.
>>
>>731753144
I've wanted to join for a long time, and I'm getting a pretty good deal out of it. It's not the military I'm worried about, it's making good use of my last bit of freedom
>>
>>731753797
Your kids need you...
>>
for the 1st time in a long time I have $ to spend and I need a new computer. I used to be really knowledgeable about what hardware and shit was good but I have no idea about today's stuff and having to relearn it all is insurmountable. so i gave up.
>>
>>731753992
agreed
there's nothing a kid needs more than a cuck father
>>
>>731753992
not sure I believe that bullshit anymore but because I usually do believe it I am stuck in this shit stain of a life
>>
I truly want to stop being virgin.
>>
>>731754607
>rape time
>>
This girl i stopped talking to awhile back just texted me. We used to be best friends and hooked up a bit, didnt fuck her. She fucked me over and cucked me. But she texted me asking if we can talk. I ignored it and she sent me a huge text saying that she's sorry for leading me on. Also saying how she used to be really into me and apologizing for shit. Don't really know how to respond. I hate her still but I do miss her.
>>
>>731748930
Your parents are absolute retards for making you do such things and this is coming from a uni teacher himself. I won't timestamp my degrees and qualifications, so take it as you will.
>>
>>731754147
reddit.com/r/buildapc
>>
>>731754831
ill just buy a dell
>>
>>731746606
NYC. I live on the 28th floor. When I have to pee, I do it out the window. Been doing this most everyday for the last 3 years. No one complains so I guess they like it.
>>
>>731754743
but what happens when you're only 5'5?
>>
I have a hotties email and passwords for apple and Gmail. Need help getting the stuff out of there. Help.
>>
>>731754879
>>
I want to leave for a while and see some sights alone, had the feeling for years. Never have had enough money to do it.
Plus there's too many people in my life and too many things going on that I can't just leave. Half of me wants to give everything up, but I also don't want to fuck up my life, leave, and then have to come back to the mess i've made.
>>
I paid for a mail order bride match making service and it worked out. Also 5 years I haven't been on /b/.
>>
I have had sex with two women. The second wasn't consensual, she died shortly thereafter.
>>
>>731754881
Topkek
>>
>>731746606

Sometimes, when I don't want to go
Upstairs, I piss in my roommates coffee mug and dump it in the sink.
>>
I'm to big of a pussy to ask a girl out
>>
>>731755455
Blossom s.com negro
>>
I unironically wish society would fall, so that I could propagate the worship of the God-Emperor and create a society loosely based on Warhammer 40k
>>
>>731755383
green text
>>
>>731755702
Unironic things don't need to be pointed out
>>
>>731755455
1st time i really ever asked a girl out or anything was to the prom, i was a junior. she said no. didnt ask out another girl until college.
>>
File: Going on.jpg (17KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
Going on.jpg
17KB, 443x332px
>>731755383
>The second wasn't consensual, she died shortly thereafter.

And like that I'm out. later faggots.
>>
>>731747037
that's just not true at all. having fears of wanting to take your own life is completely natural. Just because he wants to do it doesn't mean he won't be afraid of it.
>>
i like her legs they're long like a runway model
>>
File: 4653500.0.jpg (55KB, 565x848px) Image search: [Google]
4653500.0.jpg
55KB, 565x848px
I want to have sex with a clown.
>>
>>731747099
http://lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=how+not+to+be+a+fag
>>
File: 92f.png (660KB, 680x748px) Image search: [Google]
92f.png
660KB, 680x748px
>>731746606
I'M cheating on my wife with my neighbor. She is way more interesting than my wife.
We went to dinner, she went out bought a remote vibrator and hands me the remote at dinner, it ends up in fantastic car sex. I've been spending mroe time with her than my wife.
I love my neighbor more than this shit hole wife i have
>>
>>731755435
why not just piss directly in the sink?
or do you just not like your roomie?
>>
>>731756254
I guarantee your neighbor is fat
>>
>>731756254

Stop before you get caught family
Court is awful
>>
File: john-wayne-gacy.jpg (146KB, 1200x909px) Image search: [Google]
john-wayne-gacy.jpg
146KB, 1200x909px
>>731756223
hello there
>>
>>731756159
Dude, I wanted to commit suicide and I had no fear in doing so, I had it prepared and everything, if they didn't find out then I would've been in the dirt by now
>>
>>731756568

We have high counters and I am 5'6" Manlet tier, not tall enough senpai

(((Roomie))) also always complaining about utilities.
>>
>>731746606
I miss my ex more because idk why she broke up with me instead of a desire for an emotional and physical connection.
>>
>>731756845

Black cock, I thought this would have been obvious. Unless you're black, in which case Reeeeeeeee
>>
>>731757101
Haha I jokingly said the entire track team, but she basically thought we were "moving too fast". I think it's a lie bc we never had sex (she was a virgin so I was keeping things slow).

Actually
>>Black cock
makes way more sense.
>>
>>731755840
>Be me mid 20s
>Mother in law was at hospital in coma due to malignant brain tumor, the tumor was pushing both hemispheres of her brain into one hemisphere at it grew
>Each night my ex wife and I would stay at the hospital as my sister in law was there during the day
>Ex goes off to have a sleep for a few hours
>My mind starts racing and knew that the nurses wouldn't return for 4 hours
>Start by touching her leg under the covers to see if it would cause her to stir
>Move my hand up her leg which causes her to make a weird demonic groan noise, pull my hand out and not do anything for 10 minutes
>Try again but move my hand straight up to her pussy and realise that there is a catheter in which I pull out
>Start fingering her which goes on for a good few minutes
>I pull back the covers to have a look and go in for a sniff and it smells like week old piss as she has been in the coma for a couple of weeks
>Keep fingering anyway as there is a sink to wash my hands later
>Start feeling her tits under her gown
>I snap back into my senses for a moment and check to make sure that the door is closed, it is a private suite
>I pull my dick out and put it to her lips and wriggle it around between her lips but then realise that she has weird chunky mucas stuff on her gums and instantly regret it
>I wash my dick in the sink as I think of what I want to do next
>I kept fingering her another half an hour while jerking off
>CONT
>>
>>731746606
Girl too clingy, won't stop calling me when I'm trying to have some time for myself. And gets jealous over everything. And won't stop asking questions.
>>
>>731758408
Send her my way
>>
>>731757693
youre a fuckin creep
>>
>>731758719
I would've done it
>>
I'm a little salty because basically everyone I know is at a party that I wasn't invited to. I normally associate with a lot of people there but I didn't know about the party until someone brought it up in front of me today.
>>
>>731747827
M/F?
>>
>>731746606
My gf is being a bitch rn.
>>
All I want is out of the military. Please let me go. I hope they accept my waiver. Let me carry out the rest of my fucking life, cruel world.
>>
>>731748059
I've been in this situation before. Don't let her get the best of you, break up with her, and if she an heros, that shouldn't be your problem. She is a human being, and she did that of free will.

t. Guy who has had 5 gfs commit suicide after breaking up with them
>>
>>731759215
You need to be chemically castrated
>>
>>731757693
>This play continued for a few days during each time when the ex went to sleep
>Thankfully I managed to successfully put the catheter back in so as to not raise suspicion with the nurses
>One of the nights the nurses had propped her on her side so I wasn't able to get access to her pussy
>I took advantage of being able to play with her tits while she was on her side
>I got curious and checked out her ass
>It was suprisingly clean, I assume that the nurses must have cleaned it
>I was incredibly horny and my dick was oozing with precum so after half an hour of fingering her ass I out my dick in her ass
>Now I had fucked my ex in the ass a few times before (she only did it because I liked it)
>My mother in law put up no resistance to me of course so I knew that I would get to fuck as long as I wanted
>I took it slow to begin with as I didn't want to cause a tear but it didn't take long until she was loose and I was fucking her ass hard
>She was making disturbing demonic noises which happened to turn me on even more until I came into her ass
>After I cleaned up my dick that smelt like death I cleaned her asshole with baby wipes as most of my cum had seeped out
>Luckily her asshole had clenched back to its original size
>I then jerked off again while looking and fingering her ass
>That following morning my ex and I received a call from her father that her mother was hours away from dying
>We rushed down to the hospital but whe we had arrived she had already passed
>It is amazing how quickly a body becomes cold
>At the funeral I whispered in her ear that I was the last guy to fuck her
>It took a week of vigorous cleaning to get the smell of death from my dick...
>>
>>731759334
>need to be chemically castrated.

I bring up a valid point though. You really shouldn't have to worry about that, she is a human, and, if you're unhappy, then there's no point in being in that situation.

Tell me, would you be happy constantly living with someone as toxic as this?
>>
If you fight againist Israel, you will lose.
>>
File: vv.jpg (30KB, 285x411px) Image search: [Google]
vv.jpg
30KB, 285x411px
i've been posting pics of this girl im really close to, but never dated.. just because i'm pissed that she is dating my friend and not me. so i found some pics of her on his computer and have been posting them online pretending to be him..
they got in a fight and broke up..
i'm nowhere closer in dating her.
>>
>>731759824
Yes but you are a murderer
>>
I molested my 7 year old cousin twice while he was sleeping on two separate occasions. I was 17 at the time. He has no clue and looks up to me.
>>
>>731747824
how can you become a trap with nobody noticing
>>
>>731760075
Yay
>>
>>731759929
>murderer

Did i ever say that i killed anyone though? If they died, they did so of thier own volition. I had no say in whether or not they died, that was their choice. I am merely saying that someone that toxic and that volitile should be left alone. Simple as that.
>>
i have some shit skin disease on my dick (frenulum) no doctor in my area could help me with, and it's spreading down towards the scrotum
it's slow but steady progress
honesly idk what to do here
i'm thinking of ending myself
>>
>>731746606
I fucked nearly all my best friends sisters. Several times just because I can.

Recently fucked an old school flame, she's getting too attached to me.
>>
>>731748215
Marine Corps or Navy ?

Also you're just anxious man, you'll be fine.
>>
>>731753144
The weak and lazy are always quick to criticize the willing.
>>
I want to fuck one of my half sisters.
>>
File: IMG_2055.jpg (211KB, 1080x1158px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2055.jpg
211KB, 1080x1158px
I hate white people
>>
>>731754797
Nah man, you did right.

You are holding her accountable. It's tough but you are doing it proper
>>
>>731746606
I want to cheat on my girlfriend. Maybe with a trap . I just keep seeing all these big titties bitties come into my work and I'm already sick of long distance not even a week in
>>
>>731760738
we hate you too.
>>
>>731761039
Seconded
>>
I really don't have anything to "get off my chest" tbh, life is pretty good right now! I finally got that transfer at work that I was gunning for since day 1, moved in with my girl, bought a house. :-D
>>
i fucking hate people. all them are the exact same shits. fuck.
>>
>>731760249
wow, no you's to express emapthy?
ruuuude
>>
I finally fucking finished a programming project. Hell I'm tired.
>>
I don't want to get in the robot
>>
>>731761108
Congrats anon
>>
>>731761356
fuck off with your fancy penis disorder you special snowflake
>>
File: 1464577387481.jpg (219KB, 1532x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1464577387481.jpg
219KB, 1532x1920px
I'm have a shit job making shit pay barely surviving. My parents are in dire straights and I can't help. They are a few days from getting power cut and I can't fund them the cash. I already voluntarily upped my rent and if I go any higher one of my paychecks basically go to them. Feels bad and an heroing seems like a decent idea tbh.

Other than that I hate myself for having no motivation. Like literally none. If I actually had money I would probably be a huge alcoholic so at least thats a bright side.
>>
In a relationship with girl for 5 years. I work insane hours, do all cooking, cleaning, household chores. She sits around on facebook all day. Love her, but working myself to death for no reason makes me want to end it. But 5 years..... im also secretly attracted to her (much hotter) married friend. Married friend's husband has been cheating on her for a year. Wish i could just switch tbh
>>
I've suddenly gained 10 pounds

And I blame my mom for it
>>
>>731760638
do it
you have my blessing
>>
>>731761639
actually, it is quite "special"
doctors swear they've never seen anything like it before
but thanks for the (You)
it means the world to me
>>
So I recently told a grill i had a crush on in HS, how I felt, and she is talking more too me now, I don't mind being friends... she has a bf btw but I just learned it was kinda distant
>>
>>731761648
You have depression?
>>
File: dick.jpg (202KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
dick.jpg
202KB, 500x322px
>>731746606
I don't like The Big Bang Theory. No stupid reason of being to smart, or it just doesn't connect with me, but I don't like how it plays out. The snarky remarks and intellectual lingo just doesn't fit half the time. Maybe it's just me.
>>
>>731762276
After you have sex will your penis have grill marks?
>>
>>731762317
Dunno tbh. I think I do. Get urges to kill myself and I have to think of ways to stop myself. Like hey if I do this I die but if I kill myself then x won't happen. They pass eventually then its back on to keeping on.
>>
>>731746606
everyday I hate living more and more, dont know how long I can keep up with this.
>>
contemplating either killing my ex boyfriend or his new bitch. or both.
>>
>>731759363
There's a special ring in hell for pricks like you
>>
I'm sick of the niggers in my hood.
>>
>>731762871
Do it, Faggot.
>>
and spics
>>
One time, i shat myself.

Well, not really shat myself, more shat my pants

Not my pants per say, but the pants i was wearing

Not wearing i mean, more like sitting on

And by sitting on, i mean i was in a squatting position

Basically, i squat over some pants and shit, kirkwood calle
>>
>>731763113
I think I will. He's a worthless junkie anyway and she wouldn't even give a fuck since she has multiple dicks on the side. Both worthless, tbh. Just don't know how I want to do all of this, yet.
>>
I try my hardest to be peoples friends, and in the moment it feels like I am their friend, but after when I'm alone I can never seem to convince myself that I fit in with my peers. I'm also jealous of big groups that seem to be "one big family" because I don't feel like I belong with anyone.
>>
>>731763646
>Complete Beta-fag I know.
>>
>>731747392
Please green text.
>>
>>731762639
Yep
>>
>>731763646
I'm the same way man.iv had so many shitty friends that fucked me over I feel like no ones my friend and like I cant trust most people
>>
i have commitment issues that hold me back from believing i love my girlfriend, i'm drowning under a mountain of work that i have no motivation to finish, i feel like i have no friends and no one cares about me, and i have no social skills whatsoever
>>
My grandmother is going into hospice care. She's been in my life for 18 years, and can't imagine what life is going to be like without her.
>>
I'm dreading the day when everyone's browsing history becomes public.
>>
>>731747099
Doing what's most interesting to everyone around just makes you an entertainer. True genius, capability, and success in life comes from doing what ever the fuck you want to do in life no matter what the fuck people say. And hopefully becoming the best at whatever it is you do. Fuck what people say think or want from you OP. Do what you want to do before you die.
>>
>>731765272
Then don't. Go visit the bitch she ain't dead
>>
>>731761863
Mother would castrate me, and ones married and the other is in a relationship. I love them both dearly and would never hurt them. Incest fetishist's are interesting...
>>
My friend's U.A monster deck is BS
>>
I voted for Hillary
>>
>>731766000
Trips, you fuckin cuck.
>>
W,
I'm coming down in September. I'll let you know then.
I hope you'll see me.
>>
Woke up a deceased mother at the age of 14,
Felt nothing, complete shock and numbness. 5 years later I'm a mess, belligerent thoughts, crying and depressed constantly because I feel lost and the image of her cold, stiff body still haunt me.
Ready to die but not sure how I'm going to approach it yet.
>>
>>731760738
I'm white and I hate white people too.

But, I live in Connecticut so I'm exposed to 2 types of white people. Rich trust fund kids, and country boys. And I hate both with a passion.
>>
File: solidsnake.gif (2MB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
solidsnake.gif
2MB, 500x357px
>>731766708
>>
>>731766897
What part of CT? Mexicans everywhere lmao
>>
My boyfriend is bi and I think he's afraid to tell me but I think I'd secretly be turned on watching him with another guy. I just want him to be happy tbh.
>>
File: 1450586654100.jpg (119KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1450586654100.jpg
119KB, 500x390px
My job is killing me. I have 85 hours on the clock this week. I came home from work at 8 a.m this morning. I pulled a 24 hour day. Don't get me wrong, the pay is good. but, what's the point if I can't enjoy it? at this point I'd gladly take a substantial pay cut for 40, shit even 50 hours a week. The worst part about it is that I travel a lot for work and barely spend any time at home. I was at home maybe 8 days last month.

I'm in my late 20s and all I do is work. I don't have a girlfriend, mainly because I don't have time for it. It's a really shitty existence. I feel like the only reason I exist is to work and it's killing me inside. I feel like if this shit goes on for much longer I might just off myself
>>
File: 11.jpg (253KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
253KB, 2000x1125px
I molest women in their sleep, take sleep creep pics, and slept with some of these chicks when their blacking out drunk. I am scum, but it feels good man.jpg This is my most recent sleep creep pic
>>
>>731767637
girls like all the attention they can get, even if they dont know they get it.
>>
>>731767333
new london/ groton area. I don't see many mexicans but, there's a lot of niggers here
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 256x192px
>nobody is gonna read this but fuck it
met this girl on omegle, continued to talk to her afterwards only for tits and pussy pics/skyping, didnt give a fuck about her cause long distance, but we ended up dating... for about 3 years,
i met her near the beginning and took her virginity when she was 15 (now shes 18), pretended to care for her and she fell in love with me, i only recently fell in love with her too but i feel like i tricked her,, we are on a break cause things are so rocky since shes so far and its hard to see her because shes still at her parents house and im a secret,, im 27.
She hates herself, calls herself a shitty person all the time (daddy issues),, i tell her shes not but i actually think shes a shitty person by the way she treats others and her fucking temper, now shes starting to treat me bad cause shes changing and maturing at 18... shes coming to college here for me but im starting to go for women my age and even though its not cheating since we are "complicated" right now i feel bad fucking other women. Right now im having casual no strings attached sex with a few women and i feel absolutely no emotions for them i became cold and mean so moral is
> i tricked a 15 year old to loving me and i tricked myself into loving her also i think,, i want to move on but im stuck and have no emotions for anybody it seems like
> we put its complicated on us because she maturing and doesnt know what she wants, but i think when she moves here for college im going to ghost on her
>i wasted 3 years of my life and now im too old to get anybody without kids or fucked up
>>
>>731767775
Worked at NLON sub base for 3 years. So sorry dude.
>>
>>731763100
Dubs confirms, I'll be looking forward to that thanks
>>
File: 2.jpg (509KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
509KB, 2000x1125px
>>731767718
Really I just want to know what they look like naked, and have a pic so I can fap
>>
>>731747827
Me too fam me too
>>
File: 1459395921624.jpg (18KB, 299x540px) Image search: [Google]
1459395921624.jpg
18KB, 299x540px
>>731746606
When it all comes down to it, I made the mistakes of trusting others and not majoring 'correctly' and I have to deal with the consequences. I can't go back and 'fix' anything, and those who I thought were my friends and family have pretty much moved on in life without me, while I sit back and still brood over 'what could have been.' I think I'm just about done doing that, and it's time for me to build on what I already know and try to move forward independently.

Even if no one else notices, I'll try to be the best I can in whatever I attempt from here on. I will NOT give up.
>>
>>731767857
you really need to get out more if you think the only women left near your age are crack addicts with 10 kids.
>>
>>731767449
You shold talk to him about it
>>
>>731746606
I want to fuck my hot Asian coworker so bad. We're both married but she shows a ton of interest in me. I nearly exclusively watch Asian porn now and think of her when I get off.
>>
>>731767978
Yeah I live right down the street from there. I hate it here. I hope to bail on this place and move to the west coast. But, I've been saying that shit for 3 years
>>
>>731748264
dw man, maybe I'll have the balls to be where you are in a few weeks. you'll do fine.
>>
>>731768012
yeah, finding out a girl's uniqueness/individuality is hott.
>>
>>731746606
Le Pen will win.
>>
File: 1485767653583.png (93KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1485767653583.png
93KB, 630x630px
I DONT KNOW WTF TO DO WITH MY LIFE AND EATING TO GET CANCER CAUSE I DONT WANT TO KILL MYSELF THE NORMAL WAY
>>
File: groom_cake.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
groom_cake.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Thinking about it, I feel as though trying to follow a more 'Satanic' lifestyle is in itself a contradiction, in that I'm claiming to be "free from the cult-like dogma of religion and superstition" while simultaneously subscribing to the same thing in just another robe. I can see the logic and such within Satanism, but I feel as though I've developed too much as an individual to 'undo' things like self-discipline and such and go back to just straight, excessive indulgence. Perhaps I should just throw away the books before it all negatively impacts my livelihood.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170426-233522.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170426-233522.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>731768154
>>
>>731768220
He hates talking about anything sexual. Half the time he won't even let me touch him. If I bring up him liking guys he gets pissed and idk I just wish he'd admit it already lol
>>
File: Just saiyan.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Just saiyan.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>731768448
>
>>
everyone who is thinking of an heroing do this: overdose on heroin or fentanyl. Learn how to shoot up and if you dont die instally youll feel fucking amazing for a few seconds than nod and never wake up.

totally painless, in fact potentially feels really good
>>
>>731767857

You're a 27 y/o confirmed pedo bear. You banged a high school freshman two years after people your age graduate college. You sir, are a pedo.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170426-233156.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170426-233156.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>731768558
>>
>>731768686
Correction: hero
>>
>>731768666
satan confirms
>>
File: daggerfall.jpg (55KB, 694x488px) Image search: [Google]
daggerfall.jpg
55KB, 694x488px
>>731768666
See you in a bit, Satan-sama.
>>
>>731768212
well maybe that last part was extreme but, i dont think all women my age are like that but i am too tired, work too much, and have no time to start a whole other relationship with that much effort,,
>lowkey i kind of want another virgin
>knowing that im the only one she fucked is so satisfying
>and who knows when she moves here for college might pick back up again, im still deciding on moving on completely or picking back up when shes here idk what to do

>>731768686
well for the record its the youngest girl i ever got, and idk it didnt seem so extreme at the time i did it but now that you put it like that haha

>>731768857
well thank you sir, i didnt do nothing special
>>
>>731760249
do some research on the internet to see what you have and how to treat it. you live in a marvelous age where anything can be looked up.
>>
>>731768666
Oh shit
>>
>>731768979
protip: dont listen to the virgins who think fucking a 15yo is pedo-tier. now, if she was 15 months...
>>
im the cunt
>>
>>731768666
well Satan knows best
>>
>>731746606
I cried to the season finale of 13 Reasons Why. I almost tried killing myself once and still live with depression on and off

Inb4 not an hero
>>
File: 1448682245520.jpg (36KB, 583x416px) Image search: [Google]
1448682245520.jpg
36KB, 583x416px
>>731769197
lmfaooooo,,
yeah man honestly i kinda feel bad that i stooped to that young it started out for just kicks and fun but now its a wholeee crazy situation
>>
>>731768666
>>731769666
this thread belongs to Satan now
>>
im so tired of acting happy when im not
>>
>>731769666
15 is more than old enough to morally fuck.
>>
People who play blizzard games are fucking retarded. they rob you blind but you still drown them in cash.
>>
>>731770281
people who pay to play any game are retarded.
>>
>>731747392
You're a paragon of mankind, a true savior.
>>
>>731770390
well, you pay for every game you play whether its buying a copy or just plain paying for the electricity to play the game.
>>
>>731756254
Execute yourself.
>>
>>731770528
jew detected
>>
>>731746606
I can't talk cuz of my disability accent.My voice is extremely hard to understand
>>
File: 1482090391211.jpg (136KB, 655x650px) Image search: [Google]
1482090391211.jpg
136KB, 655x650px
>>731770745
Me? a Jew? how absurd!
>>
>>731770845
>implying you dont montly budget in kilowatt-hours for your games/4chan time
>>
>>731771079
*monthly
>>
>>731746606
Fuck man, why is college so boring?
>ohh ohh oh am so stressed! Finals are so hard!
>Yeah so I do this thing that's bad but I'm gonna keep doing it to the detriment of my career because that's who I am and I accept it.
>self-defeatism
>Everybody thinks they're clever geniuses
>Only one political philosophy prevails and all others are bad and scary
>rampant narcisism and drama
>gross glorification of booze and cannabis because we zo kewl getting chemically impaired
>college professors (especially liberal arts ones) think you give a shit about their political opinion
I thought high school was shallow and vapid, but college is even worse.
>>
When I worked and dominos pizza we would spit on the pizzas.
>>
File: LINE_Magnolia_Sticker2.png (24KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
LINE_Magnolia_Sticker2.png
24KB, 259x224px
I know i'm capable of a lot more than what im doing with my life right now, but im scared to actually try at anything because i don't want to sound or look like some arrogant prick by being overly confident in myself and i don't want to lose the time that i have to enjoy the smaller things in life. I don't know if rich and famous (or even just successful) people have the time to enjoy little things and walk through life slowly. and what if i actually don't have that much potential. what if i am exactly as good as i am right now and any sense of holding back is just me trying to shield my own feelings.
>>
BANKAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>731771193
it's not just schools, that's how all of reality works, better to find out now than later.
>>
File: picdump_03733_044.jpg (110KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
picdump_03733_044.jpg
110KB, 850x565px
>>731769805
damn maybe
>>731769861
yeah your probably right
>>
File: 1481679250185.gif (313KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
1481679250185.gif
313KB, 500x346px
>>731771079
I use solar panels and collect rain water my good goyim
>>
>>731771420
Maybe your reality, but college is as far from the real world as you can get.
>>
File: troll or retard.jpg (33KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
troll or retard.jpg
33KB, 604x453px
>>731771611
denial much?
>>
>>731771560
those all cost $ also
>>
File: Squad.png (546KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Squad.png
546KB, 720x540px
The more I learn about politics, the more upset I feel toward Japan and its sycophancy to the U.S. Can they seriously not see that one of the MAIN REASONS they're struggling with a 'population crisis' right now is because the country they've become an "Asian rubber-stamp" for is the same country that tried every effort to wipe them off the face of the planet less than a century ago? I'm not just talking about atomics or conventional warfare; I'm also talking about the DAILY firebombing of Tokyo and other places, which specifically targeted civilian men, women, and children, as well as reducing every standing building into nothing more than a pile of ashes. And yet they lick the boots of said country, even focusing on mainly hiring only the same folks who look like those who tried to annihilate them in the first place.

I think I'm just going to toss all my Japanese learning materials into the garbage, cancel my Crunchyroll sub, stop being a weeb, and just focus on learning Mandarin and more about Chinese history and culture instead. Might throw some Korean in there as well. At least those countries still have their dignity.
>if memory serves, it was Japan who was raping and pillaging its way across Asia in a bullshit attempt to 'save' it, while really just colonizing and subjugating everyone
>Japan has nothing to complain about, and is only upset at North Korea because they remind them of what Japan USED to be before they got cucked
>>
>>731771611

Wait until you get a job and have to suck up to your boss's political leanings to get a raise/promotion and it doesn't stop at the end of the 4 month semester. It lasts for YEARS.

Welcome to reality, asshole.
>>
Never really feel like I'm adequate. Like, I'm satisfactory, but I'm not wanted. It's the difference between ambivalence and recognition. Idk... it's like I'm recognized by my peers or superior but they're ambivalent toward me. Some times I feel less than that. Can be described as worthless?
>>
>>731772037
literally so high
>>
>>731771691
Kek, because safespaces, and embracing revolutionary socialism because a dude got into public office is the real world and not denial. Not everywhere is a dingy campus where American leftism reigns supreme and everyone is depressed and no amount of bitching about how you think it is will change that, the world is too broad.
>>
>>731771810
Think of the long term savings! a years worth of electrical bills equals decades of savings. a penny saved is a penny earned, and fuck do I love pennies.
>>
>>731760243
Do you ever feel bad about it?

(diff anon)
>>
i miss my shitty childhood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZnqCrp_i3Y&index=3&list=LLIfwerkEdYQl_-baVaDLc4g?rel=0&autoplay=1
>>
>>731772211
nice get.

im not saying it might not save $, but it's still far from free.
>>
>>731771975
Triggered
>>
My anxiety is going to kill me, and you yelling and screaming isn't helping my already frayed nerves.

Seriously, you yell at other drivers when they - gasp - pull out in front of you, or not turn fast enough... You yell about how you're going to kill my animals because they piss you off...

You are a horrible trigger and you don't give a royal fuck about my wellbeing as much as you pretend to in front of my Mother.

Fuck you.
>>
>>731772294
I paid a nigger 50 cents to steal them off a roof for me
>>
>>731746606
jews are a cancer upon the planet and niggers and diversity is their weapon
>>
I wish I wasn't such a fucking pussy who can't do anything for himself.
>>
>>731747392
GREEN TEXT MY DUDE
>>
>>731772573
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>731746606
Conservatives fall too easily to simple logical fallacies and fail to understand basic human decency.
>>
>>731746606
i dont care that you broke your elbow
>>
Ok so how do I tell my boyfriend I know he's bi and I accept him. I did once when I was drunk and he freaked out on me.
>>
>>731756223
Then you should talk to my ex since her love for me was a joke.
>>
File: get in the fucking robot.jpg (45KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
get in the fucking robot.jpg
45KB, 600x677px
I'm not getting in that robot
>>
>>731772746
you should join a boxing gym. constant workout and gym bants with the guys really boosts your testosterone and you get an idea of how a man should behave.
>>
>>731763100
It's okay. She enjoyed it fag
>>
>>731772960
lock him in a bedroom and tell him straight up "look, I know things about you that you probably don't know about yourself, and before you freak out, I want you to know Im totally cool with it. in fact, let me show you just how cool with it I am" then suck his dick while fingering his asshole.
>>
>>731746606
i hate lucky star
>>
>>731773555
I've tried fingering his asshole and he won't let me near it. We're making some progress with butt squeezing. I think he knows I know bc i caught him on a gay app once and I freaked out and ruined everything
>>
>>731773009
You cant just hop into a relationship with someone you have nothing in common/don't "click" with, anon. you have to establish a close friendship before considering a romantic relationship. this is why I despise women who put a clear match in the friendzone because chad wants to pump & dump her.
>>
>>731773784
I don't blame you anon
>>
>>731773885
Does he get hard for you? does he have faggy mannerisms? maybe he's just in the closet.
>>
>>731749104
Turn yourself in. You can´t run your entire life. You will feel at peace. You are al rady in jail by hiding all day an that time does not count!
>>
>>731774099
Oh yeah I mean our sex life is really good. He's really into anal and I don't mind it too much so I feel like when we do that it helps his fantasies I guess lol
>>
I think I'm convincing myself I'm bi in order to feel more different. which is odd because I have no problem with being straight
>>
>>731774394
noone is unique, don't bother
>>
>>731774465
thanks...
>>
Sammi, I know it sounds cliché as fuck, but I just badly want you to know, I just can't stop thinking about you. I can't. Ever since my breakup, you've been on my mind, and I don't want to seem like a huge douchebag going from one girl to the next, but I really want to be with you. I know you have a boyfriend who you think you have a future with, and I know he's better than me in pretty much every way, but I just wish you would give me a chance. I just wish you would give more effort to see me like you always say you'll try to do.
>>
>>731746727
Listen man i don't know your situation but its not worth it there is way mores fucked up shit in this world and vise versa just focus on the positive and if there is no positive then just make fun of the negatives that's what i do
>>
I used to smuggle drugs. I've killed a lot of people and disposed of the body in a few different ways. I lost .25 mil to rat that got most of my crew killed or imprisoned. If I ever find him I will kill him with a second thought.
>>
>>731774366
Oh, he's bi-curious and scared by it. ease him into it by getting him into meditation and the whole idea of "finding balance and inner peace" after he's hip to finding balance it will be easier for him to "understand things" he may not accept it at first but after a while of um "losing self meditation" and "finding self meditation" he should start to know himself. maybe suggest a threesome with a gay friend of yours?
>>
>>731774889
>I will kill him with a second thought.
so you're not fully sure you wanna kill him?
>>
>>731774768
Move on anon, if she gave you a chance things become more of the same and you end up back where you are now.
>>
>>731774889
Heisenberg that you????
>>
>>731775031
Kek, was just gonna ask this.
>>
>>731774150
Thanks anon I should but I cant bring myself to.this sitting infront of a computer 24/7 shit aint my bag but I still cant do it.im stubborn and raised to not comply with cops.my life keeps getting shittier.less people fuck with me over time and everything gets harder.at the same time thow I feel like I'm at a slight up turn.my fathers getting out of prison, and I get better and better at making money at home.

at the same time thow I keep doing stupid shit that's gonna end me up with more time and I no I wouldn't be if I was not just so dam bored.also I huff paint sometimes which i don't like that I do, and wouldn't do otherwise.and i think about doing suicidally retarded shit like boosting a car and running over a bunch of people, or just simply suicide really.fuck iv fucked myself up into a never ending fuck up
>>
>>731751476
Isnt that sort of gay incest? You know.cuz you're literally fucking yourself, what happens if your femal half gets pregnant? When you fuse back into one person would the baby still exist??
>>
>>731754881
You must be the happiest man on hearth doing all the shit you want and giving a fuck about everything. You are a fucking superhero!
>>
>>731775019
I don't have any gay friends :( idk I just I've been bothered by the whole thing but at the same time I want him to be happy. At this point I want to pleasure him and do whatever he wants me to do to him I just need to figure out what that is. And if that's not with me then I support that.
>>
>>731774889
Not as cool as Heisenberg. Just a drop out with no real skills except how to push and mule drugs. Meant I'll kill him without a second thought.
>>
I didn't tell her I loved her and now she's off with some other guy
>>
>>731753204
Turbo virgin detected
The reason why you're like this is because of your mentality, if you only care about sex then no chick is gonna fuck you faggot
>>
>>731747827
Same. Why must all cute boys be straight!?
>>
I want to go to the military but I'm scared I don't have what it takes.
>>
File: 1324181761686.jpg (31KB, 470x455px) Image search: [Google]
1324181761686.jpg
31KB, 470x455px
>>
>>731753204
Depends on what you want fag, a good partner can provide a lifetime of goodness in just a few years for you. If sex is what you want then relatiinships are pointless, but if you want companionship then relationships are beneficial.
>>
>>731775606
Be a man, or you could live the rest of your life as a beta, the choice is yours
>>
Man size dosent matter very much, you should tackle the bitch from behind so she loses her breathe and energy, from there it'll be an easy task unless you are a fat weakling.
>>
>>731775227
Sounds like you legitimately care for this guy. at the end of the day just keep in mind that its all in his hands and only time can fix this. let him know that you care for him and you'll be by his side romantically or platonically, everything should work out as it should.
>>
>>731754607
Ill suck your dick/lick youre pussy if youre mildly attractive. Facepik?
>>
>>731775606

This>>731775749 if you don't have what it takes they'll wash you, but you won't know until you take the step.
>>
I moved to florida with my ex gf two years ago and we broke up a month later because she cheated on me with her colombian coworker. I saw her yesterday for the first time since then.
We got very drunk and she confessed to me that after she was done with the colombian, she met a rich jewish dude from miami beach. He had a huge ocean front apartment in Sunny Isles. She used to visit him once a week, he would throw her the key to the building from his balcony and she would go into his apartment. He always bought her favorite wine bottle and he would leave it right next to the microwave so she could help herself to a nice glass of wine before joining him in his room. They never had sex, but he asked her to do things like fart on his face, pee on him, face-sit him until he lost consciousness, and eventually, he asked her to shit in a jar for him. He offered her money for her services but she says she refused it (I highly doubt it). I asked her why did she agree to do those things and she said "cuz it was fun". I'm shocked guys. She tried to fuck with me last night when we were drunk but i didnt want to. I'm extremely grossed out
>>
>>731775840
Thanks guys I'm gonna take this step
>>
>>731775775
Thank you for being a decent human being on here. You're right. I've been with him almost 2 years now and I couldn't be happier I just want to make are he's happy you know?
>>
>>731761108
LIIIIIEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!
>>
>>731762352
For me, its both underated and overated. Everyone either hates it or loves it, when i just think its ok. Its basically the Nickelback of tv shows
>>
>>731776200
Good luck anon, hope you do well from whatever happens.
>>
>>731763646
Until recently most of my friend groups have been like this. Too bad i graduate soon, and all my friends are freshmen/sophmores... and one of said friends is one of the biggest crushes ive had in a while...
>>
>>731776200
Nice, make me proud
>>
>>731776218
Meh, there's a time and place for everything. I do enough trolling on here and I'm drunk and in my feels tonight.

I wouldn't know what its like to have someone care for you like you do for him, but I understand the sentiment.
>>
>>731766708
You were a mother at the age of 14? Also, how are you posting if you died?

(Use commas)
>>
>>731767449
Ask him for an m/m/f threesome
>>
>>731747392
Bravo
>>
>>731767637
Creep
>>
>>731753204
dog, you just need to put yourself out there. rejection will suck less and less and some chicks are actually just cool to chill with. You're not alone either, a lot of people have missed this, its ok.
>>
>>731767857
Respect for the pedo relationship.
No respect for the tricking her part.
>>
i gained 7" in just 2 DAYS
>>
>>731773009
kek
>>
>>731768436
That is one good looking cake
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.