[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weirdest thing has happened to you when buying drugs.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 22

weirdest thing has happened to you when buying drugs.
>>
Not this time officer
>>
i bought drugs one time
that was the weirdest thing that happened to me while buying drugs
>>
>>731717272
>>
got raid by police, had to shove the weed up my ass, cheap plastic bag tore apart trying to pull it out, weed got stuck inside me, got high
>>
>Show up to dealer's apartment at regular time
>Two guys standing outside his door waiting
>Dealer won't come to door so I call him
>tells me "anon, tell those dudes im not here and go sit in your car like you're leaving and I'll call you when they go"
>do that
>he calls me and I come inside
>tells me he doesn't know those bitch niggas but they keep showing up asking for drugs
>someone knocks on the door
>dealer loses his shit
>grabs his pistol from the oven
>runs to the door and answers it with his gun held up
>it's his gf and she gets pissed there's a gun in her face
>lol

I love my dealer. He's probably going to prison though cause he shot a bouncer.
>>
>>731717171
nice try DEA
>>
>>731717411
kek
>>
>>731717515
kek
>>
>>731717411
Not possible
>>
some dude bought an 8th from me and smoked it all with me
>>
>>731717515
haha your dealer is cool... mine is a nigga who's ever high.
>>
>>731717171
My dealer/buddy used to deal to a police officer.
It was weird but kind of cool to be sat in his place getting high and this guy would show up in his uniform after his shift to buy.
>>
Me and girl we was gonna buy some weed from my dealer when we was at his apartment the girl said that's my boyfriend's apartment and goes into the house and starts yelling at him and comes out with a bag of weed and runs off crying
>>
>>731717411
You didn't get high, THC has to be converted into THCA through combustion or heat low as 220 degrees to get high.
>>
He was on something crazy and made me follow him through the park into the woods by a stream. He was like no one would hear over the rushing water lmao. Ended up getting 3g's for a 20 tho.
>>
Happened a few years ago
>nice sunny day out so ride my bike to cousins house to buy some weed off of him
>cousin is gangbanger who shares house with other gangbangers
>be there for an hour catching up with cousin
>all of a sudden hear "POLICE WE HAVE A WARRANT"
>BOOM
>front door gets busted open
>cousin shoves his car keys in my hands and tells me to take car and keep everything in trunk of car
>SWAT rushes in and starts pointing guns at everyone
>get interrogated on the spot because im out of place
>cousin and his gangbanger friends yelling at the cops that im not with them, that im just family visiting, etc
>cops question me more
>after like an hour they let me go after checking my info
>leave my bike behind and walk across street to cousins car
>get in and drive off back to his parents house to park his car
>park car and open trunk
>2-3lbs of weed in trunk and atleast 50 ecstacy pills
>sweet
Cousin went to jail for a year cause of a probation violation and was greatful i managed to get his car out of there.
I seriously thought i was going to shit cause ive never had a gun pointed at me.
>>
>>731717872
Is that why you set pot brownies on fire before eating them?
>>
>>731717171
nice palis

weirdest thing when buying, hmmmm

one time when i was first smoking weed this kid in the grade above me became my friend, didn't know why cuz i had no friends, but he broke me into his friend group and was pretty cool

anyways, he didn't have money and I did, so i figured we'd buy an eigth, so we go to the dealers neighborhood and he pulls up behind us in a car and the kid says to me really quick, "ok now watch out, this kid might beat the shit out of us and rob us" I freaked the fuck out but played it cool, it was the dankest weed ever and I picked up more and saved it cuz it was so dank it caused minor hallucinations

i asked him why he told me when the kid was about 10 feet away from the car, he said that just yesterday the kid did that to one of his friends, idk why he would go back to him, but it was worth it
>>
>>731717872
Different dude, but what about edibles?
>>
>>731718156
no you cook them dipshit
>>
>>731717171
Check'd
>>
>>731718156
You cook brownies...
>>
>>731717656
>>731717872
it is possible. try eating a gram of raw weed, it will taste like shit and you won't be nearly as high as if you decarbed it, but it does work, you can google it.
>>
got 3 o's from my dude like I usually do but this time he was like "my bro told me you got a 300 dollar ticket over some bullshit. keep your money man." two weeks later he was like "yo my girl said your girls birthday is today. when you come pickup remind me to give you some of this thc oil it eat from her pussy you'll love it" I wish I did. I did put it in just about everything I ate tho
>>
>>731718156
That's why you bake them in the first place.
>>
>>731718247
And them shove them up your ass?
>>
>>731718046
Yeah like that's a real life story. I don't know how I would react to cops pointing guns at me.

I would have been so fucking nervous driving that car. It's weird, my cousin just went to prison for getting caught with a trunk full of X.
>>
File: 4L_jNl97wtq.jpg (31KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
4L_jNl97wtq.jpg
31KB, 405x720px
>meet him at a basket ball court
>he shows me the weed
>I'm trying to buy an eighth but he shows me a gram
>I tell him that it looks like a gram not an eighth
>he says he'll go to his car and get his scale
>he drives away
>>
>want to buy drugs
>know no one that does or sells drugs
>have like 50 codiene pills id like to sell but don't know what to do.

So what do you do when you didn't make the connections in HS and you're pretty much a shut in?
>>
>>731718249
no it doesn't
>>
>>731717832
Lean to fucking speak, nigger.
>>
>>731718202
The bud or sugarleaves are ground up and put into an oven at ~230 degrees for 15 min. This process is called decarboxylation. This is what people who know how to make edibles do before they make the butter.
>>
>>731718202
You can get high from eating raw weed, but it takes a fucking shit load and it's a crap high. Better to smoke it.

But anyway, eating something and sticking it up your fucking arsehole is not the same thing. That dude is full of shit, and weed.
>>
>>731717656
yes it is. as long as his body temp was normal. i could cook down weed into a simple syrup using your asshole. There's enough heat
>>
>>731718385
yeah it does retard, your body naturally metabolizes a small percentage of the THCA.
>>
>>731718385
yes, it does
>>
>>731718252
dude I love when dealers are cool as shit. I pay ten bucks a g and I don't even know how he profits from me. Under $15 is unheard of around here.
>>
>>731718156
THIS u dimwits
>>
got arrested
>>
>>731717171
I was waiting on my guy one evening, and when I saw the silver toyota he always drives, I went in. It took me about 30 seconds to sit properly and comfortably, before I realized that it wasn't the guy. Luckily it was another dealer.
>>
I've used thc oil as lube for my anal dildo. any small amount of friction makes it heat up greatly so it's wonderful
>>
>>731718356
I was shitting bricks the whole time. If it hadnt been across the street i wouldnt have even touched it.
Plus it was a newer Nissan Altima compared to the ratty Buicks his friends had so the cops didnt even pay attention.
Debt was repayed tho with him letting me keep all of that weed/pills.
>>
>>731717832
this is why you shouldn't do drugs
>>
>>731718350
wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>731718374
I dont know about where you live, but in my city the homeless dudes are all drug dealers.
>>
one time i overdosed on heroin and died, that was pretty weird. jesus is real, i think i saw him with some clouds and angels.
>>
>>731718821
Hey man im just trying to get high
>>
File: 1493515472264.jpg (14KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
1493515472264.jpg
14KB, 248x249px
>>731717411
dubs dont lie
>>
>>731718908
So are you gonna help me or what
>>
when buying a drop of liquid acid for 10€ but he spills the vial on your hand instead and you think i didnt sign up for this
>>
>>731718396
>lean
>>
the only reason people think you can't get high off eating raw weed is because no one normal eats 40 to 60 dollars in raw buds I have not worth it. I hardly felt shit but I did feel it
>>
>>731717171
Adult, responsible, law abiding. Never bought drugs, never used drugs, winning!
>>
>>731717872

You're an idiot.

No.

First, it's THCA that converts to THC. THCA is the non-psychoactive cannabinoid. And is present in raw or live cannabis.

Furthermore, THCA naturally converts to THC as the plant is aged/dried.

Heat can speed this process up... but is not necessary. And it doesn't necessarily have to be at any temperature... though certain temps yield the best numbers (rate of speed, etc).

This is why you seldom get weed in its wet raw form. And if you do, it doesn't get you as high.

But yes, you can eat dried weed and get high. What I like to do is extract it into moonshine (no cooking required, just takes a month... cooking can speed this up, but you lose product in the boiling) and drink it as a tincture.
>>
>>731718156
>set pot brownies on fire before eating them?

Wot

You simmer it in the butter that you use to make the brownies
>>
>>731719007
eat them, don't shove a brownie up your ass.
>>
I've been seeing the same dealer for years. I'm pretty #blessed because it's a really normal lady and her husband. They have like cool ass dogs and stuff.
>>
>>731718862
Fucking normie.
>>
>>731719176
Winning like a true loser.
>>
>>731719176
>winning
>visits /b/
>>
>>731718434
I'd be careful at that temp
>>
>>731719176
...Who cares? This thread isn't for you, then, is it, tons of fun?
>>
>>731719139
I know what you mean, anon.
I once sprinkled about 5 grams on a pizza, after it'd been cooked, and I felt it for sure. Right before throwing up.
>>
>>731717171
Friend of a friend said he had a bunch of primo weed for sale, so we headed over to his apartment to pick up a half 8th.

This dud is a bit of a dirtbag. Livin the redneck dream, got a bunch of half built muscle cars that hes always "working on" that he keeps on the front lawn at his dads house. Wears sleeveless t-shirts and a trucker hat unironically. Thinks throwing rocks at dogs is the height of humor. Dude's just kinda a scumbag.

But still we're dry and there's nothing too sketchy about just grabbing a little bit of green. Should be no big deal right?

Well we meet him at a random apartment he's hanging out at. He said just swing by, cause he had the green and didn't want to move. We struggle to find this place and eventually figure out it's off some back alley near a wino filled park downtown.

He greets us at the door and ushers us in. First thing we notice, the place is fucking trashed, like basement-dweller butter-eater normans-get-out-roooo trashed. There's half eaten food laying everywhere, overflowing ash trays on nearly every surface, bottles of beer sitting next to bottles of chew spit sitting next to what are probably jars of piss. The place stinks to high heaven of stale smoke and spilled lite beer. And there's a distinct strange pungent background smell.

Our "dealer", if you even want to call him that, tells us that he hasn't heard back from his guy yet, and that he doesn't have the green on him, but that he can go grab it and be right back in just 5 minutes, as his guy lives just down the street. The guy who's apartment this actually is, by the way, is just sitting staring at the tv, not even acknowledging that we walked in, looking twitchy and taking plugs off a 40 as he watches some WWE re-runs from the fucking 90's.

My friend and I are totally sketched out, but hey, we're in this far, might as well get some weed out of it. We agree - like fucking idiots - to just sit and wait while our "dealer" goes to pick up weed with our $30
>>
>>731717171
Buy weed. Go back to car. lost weed somewhere.
>>
>>731719139

I don't know what you are talking about... I love eating raw weed. Do it all the time.
>>
>>731719388
>>731719477
nice dubs
>>
>>731719751

Could have just smoked 0.5 grams and probably gotten way higher
>>
>>731719834
And then?
>>
File: 1490992720340.jpg (34KB, 549x648px) Image search: [Google]
1490992720340.jpg
34KB, 549x648px
knew a crazy guy who bought a Q then went home and put some oil in a frying pan to make grilled cheese :/ then decides to fry the Q up and eat it like spinach or something. he got suuuuuper high but he hold us he poured most of the oil off into the sink -_-
>>
>>731719997
Absolutely correct. The only reason this was done was because we had a serious over abundance of weed at the time. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'd never recommend it.
>>
>>731719292
Have you even tried?
>>
>>731719834
-cont
There's literally nowhere to sit, and as the "dealer" runs off out the door with our cash, he locks the door behind him, locking us in with his buddy who still hasnt turned around or even looked away from the old WWE on the tv.

Time ticks by.

The dude starts talking to the TV. He's just mumbling under his voice at the screen, ton of swearing, no real train of thought, just "motherfucking assholes better not lose this fucking round I swear to fucking god I will shit in their fucking eyes and gouge their fucking guts out with a frozen knife of piss..." you get the idea. Fucking crazy. And he's getting legitimately pissed off that his wrestler isn't fucking winning. And he's getting louder and louder, and getting all kinds of twitchy.

And he stands up and yells "well fuck you" and throws his half full bottle of beer at the tv. It somehow doesn't break, and he stares at it for a bit as it just pours malt liquor onto the stained and burned carpet, then slowly picks it up and turns around to look at us. Dude is fucking twaked looking. Bloodshot eyes, pocked face, looks like a starved animal.

He doesn't say a word, just stares at us for a bit (we're literally standing with our backs to the wall). And he slowly turns back to the tv, then walks back into the back room, closing the door behind him. But there's a huge fucking hole in the middle of the door like he punched it out or shot it out or something.

We hear him light up some pipe, and the acrid smell fills the apartment. No idea what it was. Wasn't coke, wasn't meth. But dude comes out literally shaking like he's shivering, huge fucked up grin on his face ear-to-ear.

-cont.
>>
>>731720264
Why did i laugh so much at this picture
>>
>>731717171
'dem digits..
>>
>Be me with 2 buddies of mine high as fuck in the back our dealers car
>His girlfriend was in the passenger seat
>We bought from him a lot so we've met her before
>Exchange pleasantries but still a bit awkward
>He asks us what we want
>blue gelato real good stuff
>Hand him a $20 he starts bagging our shit making small talk
>Girl been giving him the stink eye the entire time
>"What are you looking at?"
>he and his girl start arguing for what felt like 10 maybe 15 minutes give or take.
>It seemed like it was an argument the may have had earlier resurfacing
>from what I can remember it was about some girl who paid with head
>She starts listing reasons why he ain't shit
>Hands us baggy
>We say bye and dip
>>
>>731717171
A nigger gave me 5.5grams instead of 7 and charged delivery on top of it.

>ohhh you said weirdest things and not most common things
>>
>>731720617
please do continue.
>>
>>731718396
You mean "learn" right?
>>
I get mine from the dispensary so I don't have any interesting stories to share.
>>
>>731721059
except how much you get ripped off and how much banned pesticides are actually on your weed.....
>>
>>731720953
Nah muthafukka I mean Lean. U gotta get crunk off dat lean nigga then try talkin words nigga.
>>
>>731719834
>>731720617
does your career involve writing? you're a better writer than 95% of 4chan id say
>>
>>731720617
He goes right back to watching the tv, and mumbling to himself. I look at my buddy and see that he's got an empty beer bottle in one hand and a pocket knife in the other, closed, but his thumbs resting on the knob.

It's been like 20 minutes, and both of us are too scared shitless to do anything but just fucking stand there. Suddenly hear a key in the lock and our "dealer" walks back in, reeking of pot, and looking suspicious as hell, glancing sheepishly at us and not making eye contact. He locks the door behind himself again.

He hands us this baggie with a minuscule amount of shake in it, says, "here it is" and then asks if we have the money for it.

We look at him like he's an idiot, and try to explain that we gave him the money to get the pot. And it takes him a few tries to figure out what we're saying. Eventually he sighs, and says "well fucking whatever, at least lets smoke a bowl, since i got it for you" like he hasn't clearly smoked a good gram of our pot already on his way back from wherever he scored it.

He pulls out a fucking rose. A crack pipe. And starts loading this brown shake into it before we can say anything. He torches it and takes a huge hit, then tries to pass us the pipe.

We just grab the baggie and start making for the door. He shrugs and plops down on top of a pile of fucking trash on the couch. The dude watching tv never stops.

I keep my back to the door as my buddy quickly unlocks it. And we bail.

We don't say a word on the way back to the car. We weigh the weed when we get home. 1.3 g.

Holy fuck i'm so glad weed is legal now.
>>
What's an eight? I'm new to the weed thing. Weirdest thing that happened to me was that my dealer wanted steam cards as a form of payment
>>
>>731721463
>>731720617
>>731719834
tldr - I found myself engaged with a drug selling nigger and the sheer magnitude of niggardry intensified beyond our expectations.
>>
>>731721363
>>731721463
fucking lawyer if you'd believe it

and used to write for a shitty anarchist newsletter back in college

i just like writing
>>
>>731721533
> my dealer wanted steam cards as a form of payment
how old were you at the time. actually how old was he? what the fuck lol
>>
>>731721609
dude was so white. like confederate flag on the back of his souped up track racing station wagon white.
>>
>>731721649
i absolutely do believe you, your writing style sticks out on this website like a sore thumb, you have amazing sentence structure and your word usage, especially adjectives, is on point.

10/10 would read anything you wrote creatively

how the fuck are you a lawyer and still able to write that well is amazing, id have imagined your writing to stagnate horribly from your profession
>>
>>731721533
eighth of an oz

oz = 28 grams
eighth = 3.5 grams
>>
>>731721920
dude literally all lawyers do is write.
If i can't write better than my opposition they win and i don't get paid
>>
>>731717171
I'm a lightweight, never bought drugs. should i be happy or not
>>
>>731721233
Not that anon, but dispensaries sell top shelf for $10 a gram and their dirt weed is $6 a gram, with deals at 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, and so on. It's also usually grown by filthy hippies and as much as I disdain their lifestyle, they do grow some very natural weed. My dispensary breeds ladybugs for pest control on their grow op.
>>
>>731722074
but the writing style you told your story in is not really appropriate for legal writing, at least that's the impression im under. My point is that im surprised you're able to write that descriptively when what you write for your job is probably much more stale/bland
>>
>>731721463
he smoked crack? almost like sweet chemicals?
>>
>>731722511
nah, super acrid.

>>731722438
meh, you have to be descriptive and persuasive.
>>
File: snoop-420-screen-weed-memes.jpg (47KB, 550x701px) Image search: [Google]
snoop-420-screen-weed-memes.jpg
47KB, 550x701px
>>731718226
>>731718350
>>731718260
>>731718563
>>731719188

I think this >>731718156
dude was sarcastic. Just sayin'
>>
Funny story here
>Friends with my dealer, know him quite for a long time now (8 years i think) since we were classmate at school since 4th grade.
>I always knew he was into weed and shit but up until 1 year ago i started smoking weed.
>Whenever i need some weed i can just swing by his home, smoke a joint of his weed, grab my weed and leave as i dont like staying long on his place.
>My dealer is actually pretty cool, whenever i send him people that needs weed he will offers me 1g or more as a thank you.
>Dealer even gave me a fucking grinder, and a smoking pipe for free.

So heres the story now :
I live on a neighborhood were most of the college students in here smoke weed so we just gather cash and smoke it together every once a day.
We were about to buy more than 1oz that day (Weed is cheap on my country bout $5 regular weed and $10-$15 some premium shit weed)
As we went to my dealers house he told me he has his weed on some other place and asked us if he could come with us to show us the place.
>Agreed
We drove off to the place and saw it was surrounded by Cops and cops were taking all of the weed in there.
Never saw so much weed in my life.
Dealer stared and said "oh well, i guess im unemployed now".
kek'd
>>
>>731717171
Cocaine
>>
Haven't happened anything too strange, once my dealer gang w/e that I buy from told me to meet up in a real ghetto, once there I saw two people in black, kinda covering their faces standing each other back to back, looking like they were spotting for something

Didn't know what the guy looked like so thought it was them but they just ignored me when I approached them, later found the guy and it was the worst fucking weed I've ever bought, pretty sure it was laced and bought like 10g if I remember correctly so was pretty fucking aids, was not nice at all to smoke

Another time I met this other dude very public in the city, told him to go away a bit as people were all around and weed is illegal here (sweden), we walked like only 30min where there still were lots of people, then he threw the bags onto the grass, weighed it while some people were watching, kinda odd

I'm also semi autistic so I assume it have been weirder for my dealers in some cases, once I was offered a cig pack and I declined as I don't smoke tobacco, he kinda bitched about it but I just said I wasn't interested. Thinking back, he probably had the weed in the pack to make it less apparent lol. Wasn't an issue though, he just gave me the bag after being a bit paranoid.

Another time something similar happened, the guy gave me a cig pack, I think he said "that's it" or something so I accepted, looked in it to see the bag, immediately without thinking attempted to take out the bag from the pack while walking in a staircase with public people walking in my front and back. Struggled a bit to get it out as I bought like 10-15g. Got the bag out off the cig pack though and gave the dealer back his pack. Pretty autistic from my side if I may say so.
>>
>>731721289
this fucking faggot
>>
>>731721920
9/10
I found a few mistakes.
>There's always a more autistic fish
>>
>>731717171
The fucking handshakes/fistbumps. I hate that there's not just a reasonable adult I can buy drugs from. They're all stupid hood-wannabe burnouts. Their stupid convoluted handshakes always confuse the hell out of me.
>>
>>731718517
I pity you anon, I pay 3€/gr for a fucking amazing Mandarine that I smoke without even noticing with it's amazingly good taste.
>>
>>731717171
Went to dealers with buddy. Dealer letting his 10 year old smoke with us.
Different time and dealer.
Dealer having a party. Gonna go, chill, and get smoked out. Buy some before I leave.
I knock. He lets me in. Walk in living room. Middle of the fucking room buddy I know getting his clock sucked and chick had tits out. Crazy party.
>>
>>731718374
where are you ill buy them
>>
>>731721463
Great story anon. You seem like a cool guy.
>>
>>731718676
lost
>>
>weirdest thing has happened to you while buying drugs.

Well once borrowed a gram off a new dealer i barely knew, know lesiban and hard drug user so not good looking and butch.
Inboxes me "anon, show me your dick and ill cut off that iou, just never seen one irl"
>felt abused >uneasy
Told her id rather just wait till pay day lmfao.
>>
>>731717171
nice 171's
>>
>>731723507

>wat
>>
>>731717171
WTF kind of a roll is that?
>>
>>731718374
When I was really far from home and looking for drugs I just asked a random shady guy on the street. Usually found a connection after like 1-3 people
>>
>>731718156
Obvious b8 is obvious...
>>
>>731717171
Not me buying the drugs because I'm not a degenerate and I actually studied in college.
>roomates are whores
> Invite over nig-nog drug dealers all the time
> I go away for a weekend
> Come back
> My doors kicked in
> My Xbox is gone
> Laptop snapped in half
> Whore roomate says ''oh yeah I sold your xbox for weed''
> Never pays me back but gets drunk and gives me a handy one night
Could of gone worse.
>>
>>731724077
So you saying you're a beta nerd who got a pity handjob for a xbox.
>>
>>731719013
Lmfao !
"Oh dear, this is going to be fun"
>>
>>731718374
ill buy them
>>
>>731718513
No, it doesn't.
>>
>>731724289
tfw you lose a level 60+ wood elf archer after having collected all of the dragon masks and all you have to show for it is a girl touched your benis.
>>
>>731717171
>go to town with friend prettyboy and hillbilly rapper
>prettyboy already drunk went we meet at McDonalds, pukes up hamburger
>go to bar, random guy gives me money and buys me drunks
>walking in street, prettyboy approaches random hooligan singing football songs on street to ask if he has weed
>hooligan punches prettyboy in face
>run up, wtf you doing that's my friend
>hooligan very understanding, apologises to me
>prettyboy approaches again, hooligan punches him again
>me "wtf stop that hurts me when you hurt my friend"
>hooligan "I understand, I'm sorry he's just so cocky"
>prettyboy approaches again, gets punched third time
>hooligan "ok I better leave before your friend gets hurt more"
>prettyboy's face all bloody, go to club to get him cleaned up
>I go looking for weed alone, leave shaken prettyboy with hillbilly rapper at bar
>everybody really friendly, making phonecalls for me but no one knows where to get weed
>regroup with prettyboy after about hour
>get advise to go to specific bar
>pretty boy gets ID'd, I don't (he's 18 I just turned 17)
>no luck in bar either, but meet junkie who says he can help
>"don't fuck with me I've been to jail" proper loser
>while in other bar, prettyboy struggling with junkie convincing him to call for weed
>random drunk guy approaches me "you got dreadlocks that's so cool have a shot"
>have shot while prettyboy having hard time with junkie
>finally junkie makes call, we get in cab
>having convo with cab driver, she mentions mentally ill guy grabbing wheel of cab and driving it off bridge
>(junkie) "oh that mental illness I have that too"
>arrive at flat, meet Del and his junkie girlfriend
>Del mad because we disturbed them in middle of night, but says he got us sorted
>sit down in Del's living room with his junkie girlfriend
>Del comes into room with white powder in drug bag "here you go boys"
>exchange looks with prettyboy, then look at junkie and explain to Del that junkie fucked up
>continued
>>
>>731717171
>Show up at coffeeshop in netherlands
>Very cute cashier
>Buy weed
>Give her the money
>Smile at her
>Smiles back

Best day of my life
>>
>>731724643
1st world
>>
>>731717171
>be me
>buying weed from nigger in an alley
>weed is good
>bag is fat
>nigger is nice
>doesn't try to rob me
Really strange tbh
>>
>>731720811
I chuckled
>>
Got weed from a street dealer. He began shouting that I bought weed of him the second after I gave him the money.
>>
>>731724643
>Visit Netherlands for first time in my car
>Download app to find nearest coffeeshop
>End up in a ghetto with pakis and niggers
>Find a coffeeshop, a little hut in the ghetto
>Blackest nigger I've ever seen behind the counter
>Buy 5 grams really dank weed
>Get high and drive to Germoney with my weed
>>
>>731724415
too bad it does XD

>what are cbds, what is a tincture or an extract

killyourself
>>
Was with a friend about to buy some weed, 16 years old, couple of rich kids in South American country. Dealer who is a raging alcoholic says to come to his place to pick up, sure what could go wrong? Get there, he is with his father and they are both drunk to oblivion, coked up out of their minds with a couple of hookers in the house. We purchase the weed and they offer us a beer and to smoke in their living room if we want. We say yes and smoke a joint while drinking their beer. Dealer and his dad start going crazy, dealer slaps one of the whores across the face and she starts screaming. Dealer's father says not to mind the two love birds, that they've paid them enough. Dealer's father says: "Hey kids, have you seen the condor of the Andes?" and proceed to pull down his pants to show us his 60 year old dick. Friend and I gather our drugs, finish our beers, call it a day and get the fuck out of there. Years later found out the dealer went to jail and his wife (not the whores) and his kids picked up the business selling weed and cocaine.
>>
>>731724848
what the heck
>>
Looking for a gram in Quebec,
Meet up with street urchin trying to sell gabba or some shit.
Ask him "hey fuck that shit, got any weed ?"
>"ugh weed ? Yeah man come follow me"
Expecting to get jumped or stabbed
Walk about 15 mins to an appartment complex thats like a min away from transit
>fuckyeah
>"yeah umm wait here ill see if my buddy has any left"
Wait in living room where two drunk drugged up speed whored are dancing in the living room to future or what ever while a man in laying unconcious on the sofa infront of them with a needle still in his arm.
>"yup im totally getting stoned tonight"
Cue street urchin:
"So umm he said his out but ill see what my next door neigbour is saying..."
Tell him fuck it id rather just get drunk again.
Meet up with french bro get tanked at a party and one of his perfict manic pixie girlfiend type friends sparked me up.
All in all nice night.
>>
File: hawking.jpg (30KB, 370x260px) Image search: [Google]
hawking.jpg
30KB, 370x260px
>>731721463
Best story so far. Like the other anon said, you have really good writing ability. I wish that I saw more writing like it on here. Your average /b/tard lacks the education for that, sadly.
>>
>>731718156
I lol'd and then I lol'd again at how this went over all these niggers head
>>
>>731719177
Nope
>>
>>731724957
yeah it was really weird. I live in the netherlands so people don't really care lol. But still...
>>
>>731724289
HAHAHA " I'm not a degenerate but I let sum bitch wank me off for my xbox"
>>
>wanted to score some weed
>don't know any dealers, ask around for numbers
>a friend gives me a number, says he's "chill"
>call the guy
>where I live, you just usually ask the dealer if he can "help you out", then you arrange where to meet
>i ask the dude if he can help me out, he says he can't, but I can come over for some coffee
>wtfdoesthisniggermean.jpg
>"um... okay."
>go to his apartment, knock on the door
>he opens, lanky blondish dude
>beside the door there was a table and you could see everything that was on that table without even entering the apartment
>mfw there's a fucking gun on the table, pointed at the door (me, in this case)
>exchange awkward small talk while he gives me the gram of weed
>on the way home I was very paranoid because there were cops everywhere
>arrive home, roll a spliff
>mfw it was the best weed I've ever smoked

stopped getting weed from the guy after he became even weirder a few times after that one
>>
>>731723063
English your second language?
>>
>>731724522
wow being a chick rules, people just do shit for you constantly huh
>>
>>731724077
have you tried killing yourself?
>>
>>731719874
>>no one normal
>>
>>731724522
>Del "ok don't worry I'll figure it out"
>sit in living room for about 30 secs until door violently is slammed open
>Del is back, now with crazy look in his eyes and huge kitchen knife in hand
>ACTUALLY DOES TWO FUCKING NINJA KICKS ON SPOT
>"I CAN'T FUCKING DEAL WITH THIS SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO PAY"
>Del runs towards prettyboy with knife, makes a turn and charges towards me
>pull out money random drunk guy gave me earlier, bizarre moment as he slows down, I give him money and he gives me knife
>put knife on table
>everything quiet for moment, then Del goes back to moment and asks if we still have money and want weed
>we do and Del leaves to get weed for us
>everything is quiet in room again (prettyboy, junkie and Del's junkie girlfriend still all here)
>junkie lifts up bag with white powder "boys let's do it"
>explain to junkie we only smoke weed, don't want it
>junkie won't fucking shut up and keeps on trying to convince us, ends up with heated discussion with junkie girlfriend joining in shouting
>suddenly door to flat slams open
>moment after door to living room slams open, lesbian junkie (faced fucked from drugs) followed by another lesbian junkie enter
>lead lesbian junkie holding up bag of weed "WHO IS THIS FOR"
>prettyboy doesn't even have time to put up hand fully before he gets punched in face
>I almost laugh at absurdity of situation but a bit worried about prettyboy
>lesbian junkie keps punching prettyboy while other lesbian junkie shouting "YOU INSULTING MY WIFE?! YOU INSULTING MY WIFE?"
>finally lesbian junkie calms down, gives us weed
>lesbian junkie "ok let's smoke some bong"
>other lesbian junkie points at me "haha Bob Marley"
>prettyboy and I pretending the whole time we're cool but secretly shitting bricks
>"uhhh we should probably leave..."
>leave living room with prettyboy and about to exit flat
>continued
>>
Was buying blow about 10 years ago from a blood that moved to my rich ass white ass community. When he came to deliver he didn't have it on him but wanted me to come hang out. I get in his Cadillac and head over to his house. Little did I know this guy was also a pimp. He had a magnitude of hoes at his place. Like a dozen or so. We go inside and he pulls out a small red box with his own personal stash in it. We line up and we're snorting fat rails while just shooting shit about movies, music, etc. he tells one of his girls, politely I might add, to go get the henny. She groans and complains that her feet hurt, he punches her in the face and idk if he broke something but there was blood coming from her nose almost instantly. She starts crying, he yells at her to get the henny, he hooks it up with an 8 ball for 160 of the best shit I ever had. I left and had guns with my friends. A week later he got arrested for murder he's serving life now. Too bad, he was a really cool dealer and always hooked it up with deals.
>>
>>731723208
Weed in cigarette packs is a pretty commonplace way to exchange. I'm a burger and most of the people that I know use it as a way to exchange in public.
>>
>>731723507
FAG
>>
>>731725500
>Del comes out to us "you boys were really lucky they were very pissed you woke them up twice, I had to convince them not to bring their..." [makes gun loading gesture] "actually, they might still have..." he turns around and shouts lesbian junkies name
>prettyboy and I don't even look at each other, both simultaneously take full jump down stairs and keep running for about 30 mins
>prettyboy traumatised, we get in cab to go to my grandma's place
>same cab driver as before, she tells us the people who live in that flat are some of the worst criminals in town
>get to grandma's place, roll up joint and put on How High
>best hash I'd ever had at that point in my life

and that, is the story of the lesbian junkies, craziest night of my teenage years... take home message is don't try to get weed in foreign town after 10 pm
>>
>>731724522
>hillbilly rapper
you mean white hoodrat
>stopped reading go fuck yourself
>>
>>731724945
GREEN TEXT!!!!!!!!!!! At least space that shit out
>>
>>731725345
actually guy, but had dreadlocks and was wearing nice black shirt borrowed from prettyboy and everybody liked me for some reason
>>
picked up 3g
dealer fucked on coke
sucks my dick
leaves without taking payment
>>
>>731725930
actually from Denmark where we don't have proper hoods, guy was legitimately from countryside and ridiculously good freestyle rapper
>>
>>731725291
lel
Do you have more stories?
>>
my dealer tried to set me up.

told me to wait in a spot, i did, time passed, asked dealer "what's taking so long" dealer told me to wait 15 more mins...i do. 15 mins pass again i ask "wtf>" dealer told me 7 more mins....so i wait.

all of a sudden a car shows up...i'm like "fuck this" so i book it out of there....i look back and 2 more cars show up in the spot. SET UP...I KNEW IT.

i told her "you tried to set me up" she just hung up,

fucking bitch
>>
>>731725232
Did he think that you were american or some shit?
>>
>>731725500
>ACTUALLY DOES TWO FUCKING NINJA KICKS ON SPOT
>"I CAN'T FUCKING DEAL WITH THIS SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO PAY"
fucking lol
>>
>>731725941
Sorry man, total noob and can't green text. This thread really took me back though... shit was fucked up
>>
>>731718726
DiD you smoke all the weed and take pills or sell it? Hm you make ? Did you give your cousin money
>>
>>731726375
Since it was a good story ill explain how.
> Add text
< not this but this >
Put it st the start of each line for
>green
>text
>
>
>>
>>731725705
Not actually going to let a former needle user any where my cock.
Any wrong move and BAM Hep C for life.
>>
>>731725291
>mfw there's a fucking gun on the table, pointed at the door (me, in this case)
>not having a fucking gun within arms reach at all times

>>731726138
I would also like to hear what my natural progression as a sketchball will be like.
>>
>>731726719
Cool. Thanks
>>
>>731726827
She just wanted to see it. If she was a bull dyke I doubt that she would have done much with it. If so, what are condoms?
>>
>>731727012
YW. I don't mind helping out newbs that contribute positively to this shit board
>>
>>731727054
im just wondering why she cant just google "dick".
Theres way less intrusive ways to get your fill up on dick images.
>>
>>731717171
Had an old guy ask to smell my weed once

Thats about it
>>
>>731718703
Thats very weird every time it happens during a drug deal.
>>
>>731717171
Nothing weird has really ever happened to me when buying drugs (doing them is a whole other story).
Most the dealers I know/knew are chill motherfuckers with good deals.

The only thing out of the ordinary I suppose is when I had somewhere to be, wanted to buy some acid from my dealer, he wasn't going to be around in time, so I ended up meeting with his girlfriend who gave me the stuff and I just paid her instead.
>>
>>731727839
Someone mentioned using oil to help eat out a chick.
Probably autist responce to the post.
>>
>met a guy late night
>told me he's new in the city
>want to build his customer database
>ask him for some one day
>he's not around but have friends available
>we met in town center
>niggas with hoods in a car stop on the road
>told me to go up
>driver drive around city like crazy
>another dude give me the drug
>pay for it
>we rode in town center for 15min
>leave me where he took me
>>
>referring to weed as drugs
>>
>>731717171

OP's pic triggered me on so many levels

>putting a filter in a joint
>mixing weed with tobacco

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>731726141
Stupid question(might be caused by the fact that english is my second language):
What's a "set up"?
>>
>>731731208
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frameup
>>
>>731731647
Ahhh. That's fucked up.
>>
>>731726046
Girl?
>>
>>731722691
100% sure it was PCP especially considering the shiver, beastlike behavior, and ear to ear grin. Reminds me of my experience.
>>
>>731719177
if you cure bud properly it should be decarbed

>unless you're a newfriend who does not know how to dry buds at all
>>
>>731730771
its not a filter you retard
>>
>buy some smack on the street
>normally buy from mexicans, b/c blacks just rip me off
>only blacks out
>buy $100 worth
>walk half a block, smell it - it is tar horribly cut with like I swear doctor pepper or something
>walk back to dealer
>hey this is bullshit, give me my money back
>dealer is talking shit, saying that isn't what he sold me, etc
>two black guys walk up
>uh oh
>asks me whats up
>I'm pissed and I need my smack
>This guy ripped me off, I want my money back
>dealer starts talking
>new black guy fucking hits him in the face
>"Give him his money back"
>Guy's nose is bleeding, give me $100, I give him his shit dope
>bolt out of there
>>
Went to the house of a friend of a friend to buy some blow one time. We show up and everyone is on ketamine. They were all so blown out they could not even talk. Most could not even stand. They were trying to talk to us and it just came out a garbled mess with drool. One of the tried to stand up and face planted into the corner of the wall and split his head open. He just started laughing while he was bleeding everywhere.

We split really quick after that.
>>
Happened way too many times that I've had to crawl over my dealer's infant's diapers to get an eighth or go to sit in the car and his full fucking family is there
>>
>>731717782
know that feel - cousin is county sheriff, we didn't know we were using the same guy until I walk in and see his fat ass in uniform playing x-box with the dealer.
>>
>>731735469
>In LA on business trip in like 2006 ( E3 )
>catch a ride with some co-workers from canada I've never met before
>we have to "make a stop" on the way
>sitting in car waiting... waiting... waiting.
>we are clearly buying drugs, but they don't want to tell me
>they finally come out
>start driving other guy in car is trying to ask for coke without letting me know
>I finally say "hey if you scored some coke, can I buy a gram off you?"
>they are all wtf, but share their coke with me
>driver says "yeah sorry it took so long. btw that was brittney spears house"
>>
>>731735897
>In NYC for the first time
>4 am, my buddy wants to buy some smack
>goes to a bar gets some info
>we end up in even shittier part of town, total projects
>get buzzed in through first gate.
>second gate doesn't open, so trapped in the middle
>realize one guy on other side of gate has submachine gun hanging on strap
>ask us what the fuck we want
>I am prepared to die
>friend shakily hands over money
>they just stare at us
>welp, this is where I die
>runner shows up minute later with dope
>hands to us, no words exchanged they buzz us out

hard to explain just how scared and freaked out I was
>>
>>731717713
"Yo bro are you doing anything for the next day"
>>
>>731717171
> at friends dealers place
> dealers room-mate having party downstairs
> drunk guy comes upstairs
> mad someone making fun of him for being a dumb newfie
> says "I'll show you what I do to people who call me dumb"
> grabs scissors we were chopping bud with and slices his forearm, deep enough to see tendons and shit
> realizes he did something really dumb
> younger couple on the couch literally run out the front door and down the street
> patch up dumb newfie with kleenex, a dish towel and shoe lace tied tight
> dump him at hospital
> fuck right off
But at least it was good weed.
>>
>>731717782
>>731717872
>You didn't get high, THC has to be converted into THCA through combustion or heat low as 220 degrees to get high.

personal experience says otherwise. at my parents house on xmas break, have all this weed. can't smoke it. just fucking eat it. get high.
>>
>>731723478
>>731718676
hahah fucking awesome
>>
>>731717171
>went to north chicago to get heroin
>dealers tells us to go to some public park by a river
>dealer shows up... no heroin
>dude says his dude is droppin it off
>get bored waiting for niggers
>dealer says hey anon you fish?
>this dude finds a fishing line, hook, and bait on the ground by the river
>two heroin junkies fishing from a nasty river with a string and a worm
>we caughta fish
>the niggers finally bring the gram of raw
>russia guy skins a 5 inch fish in the back of my car

Not even once
>>
>>731721463
>>731721463
quality story.

One time I was hanging out waiting for a buy like that - and the guys daughter was a crack baby or whatever and she talked to the TV the whole time, she was like 13 or something, and literally created parallel plots the whole time.
>>
>>731718046
college
>me and 5 other friendos walk over to my buddy's house to ask if he wants to go play pool
>stranger opens the door - not unusual, many randos roll in and out
>I ask is X there, rando says yeah, come on in
>house is abnormally quiet, but wtf
>rando and 4 Uniforms race back in the front room guns in our faces screaming "Police, police hands in the air"

no, there's no dinosaur in this story

>slammed against wall, frisked, searched
>ask what we were doing there - tell them we were there to hook up with buddy and play pool
>between the 6 of us, they find a total of $22
>we all are shitz brix - dafuq like
>get cuffed, stuffed driven to station
>finally get told that my buddy's roommate was slinging coke, and they thought we were there for the drugs
>I knew that beforehand, my friends with me didn't
>I also knew between the lack of money and story we all gave, high confidence level of plausible deniability
>I start asserting my rights, saying I want a receipt of the property they confiscated, to let me know what the charges were, are we free to go, blah blah blah
>2 hours later we get unhooked and told to GTFO
>I spend another hour demanding my unopened 30 of beer or a receipt
>get my beer back
>found out later that a customer of the dealer got busted for something stupid, narced, dealer got caught with part of his stash, but not the full kilo of blow I knew he had 2 days ago when I drove him back from the airport

he only got 18 months suspended due to technical fuckups, I got my beer and 10grams for keeping my mouth shut
>>
>>731737165
russians are the fucking best
>>
>>731737220
that must have sucked. I would have been shitting my pants. At least you hadn't bought anything. it is nice being innocent , or not holding, when shit goes down.
>>
>trying to buy shrooms senior year of high school
>only plug we can find lives in the really shitty part of town
>giving us the usual dealer bs like he has to weigh it out and shit
>finally comes out with another dude
>acts friendly and my retard friend hands him the 100 without even getting the shrooms first
>guy pulls out a piece and points it at friends in the back, robs my boys for like 40 more dollars
>comes up to the front and lays hands on my brother
>I'm obviously upset, hop out of the car and act like I'm about to hand him my wallet
>I had realized by this point the gun was fake due to the way he was holding it
>he's a grown man but I just give him a quick right hand and he goes down
>we start tussling, he drops his phone and the bag which my brother picks up
>we pull off, he still has the money
>come back and trade him his phone for the cash but it was dark so he didn't see we cracked the fuck out of it
>never been successfully robbed to this day
>>
>>731717171
Why would anything weird happen whilst buying drugs?
>>
>>731737262
Nyet
>>
>>731724916
Two processes that require decarb or heat...
>>
>>731738418
Nyet
>>
File: 1451075537386.jpg (18KB, 427x597px) Image search: [Google]
1451075537386.jpg
18KB, 427x597px
>>731717171
I almost got caught the first time i smoked and bought weed. We smoked behind a bathroom on the fairgrounds before school and 1 dude I smoked with during one of our classes, a cop car pulled up to them after I left for class and busted a guy.

I would've waited 20 more seconds being there I wouldve been caught. That was a real close call
>>
How do you find a new dealer? I just moved across the country to a new city (in Cali) and don't know anyone.
>>
>>731739388
Ah the ups and downs of knowing a cop
>>
>>731739666
Wait a little while for their rec shops to get the legal stuff figured out
>>
>>731739806
that ain't gonna happen until 2018, I need something a little more immediate
>>
test
>>
>>731739886
Masturbate
>>
>>731739934
lol, got that covered already
>>
>>731717171
not buying but

>be with a group of friends
>be in Liverpool at about 8pm on a Saturday night
>1 guy walking down the road towards us
>eyes locked on us
>gets close
>in thick Irish accent, want some weed?
>we look at each other and consider it
>one of us says no thanks
>Irish guy says, no, do you WANT some weed?
>I'm going back to Ireland and don't want to take it with me
>hands over, what looks like a fucking shoe heel
>keeps walking
>we thank him and consider tossing it
>fucking reeks of skunk
>decide to keep it
>smoke it all that night
>>
How safe is getting weed shipped to your home from the DNM? It sounds sketchy as hell but fuck dealers.
>>
File: hi9magR.jpg (74KB, 855x746px) Image search: [Google]
hi9magR.jpg
74KB, 855x746px
>>731719176
Sobriety
>>
>>731740393
Derp
>>
>>731740393
where is the DNM?
>>
>>731740572
Albania
>>
>>731740614
i dont speak olbanian
>>
>>731727597
You saw boobs long before you actually saw some IRL. Not the same
>>
>>731740614
>>731740629
Is there as much dick sucking in the military ad i think?
>>
>>731740799
I've never been in the military. why would you even ask that here
>>
>>731727839
Right?! I hate when that happens. I just wanted some drugs, man.
>>
>>731739666
So you're in Cali? Go to one of those crackpot doctors that charge you $40 and will give you a card.
>>
>>731740847
;p
>>
>>731740862
Is that actually a thing? That sounds awesome
>>
>>731740915
In Venice Beach there is literally 7 of them on every corner with a full waiting room of people in every one of them.
>>
File: jackisbackmf.jpg (15KB, 242x398px) Image search: [Google]
jackisbackmf.jpg
15KB, 242x398px
>drive to a buddies house to pick up 2 G's
>goods and services traded hands, transaction complete
>buddy tells me he'll give me another G if I go to the corner store and pick up some Gatorade for him
>D'alright.webm
>drive to the corner store and head back
>two cruisers are in front of his house
>2 cops standing by their cruisers, 2 cops walking him to one of the cars
>mfw driving by
It wasn't possession or anything, I think he had a warrant or skipped out on his bond or something. Still sucks though.
>>
>>731741066
lol. a buddy of mine is in venice beach but i'm in san mateo. I'll have to see if there are some this far north
>>
File: lul.jpg (141KB, 744x457px) Image search: [Google]
lul.jpg
141KB, 744x457px
>>731740915
you can see the $40 sign in the picture
>>
>>731740915
>>731740862

This happens literally everywhere where medical weed is legal. I live in Michigan and the people I personally know all got their weed cards this way.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487952068146.jpg (107KB, 792x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487952068146.jpg
107KB, 792x720px
My first apartment was right by a park which was right next to a highschool and naturally teenagers would walk through it to get home.
Whenever I could not find any bud I used to just walk up to any group of 3 teenage guys, ask "You guys holdin'?" and they'd either sell me bud right there or walk me to their house and sell it there.

This worked about 90% of the time.
Best part is teenagers have no fucking clue about the price of bud so I used to talk them into 3 or 4 G's for $20.
>>
>>731718374
onions
>>
My cocainium distributor will sometimes make the journey from his frontdoor to the curb on a hoverboard.
>>
File: ufo2.png (1MB, 1305x566px) Image search: [Google]
ufo2.png
1MB, 1305x566px
>>731740393
Protip: if you want to ship bud anywhere through the mail stuff it in those Nerf foam footballs.

I've tried this dozens of times and apparently that new toy smell, you know what I'm talking about, kinda overpowers the smell of bud.

Either that or I just got really really lucky dozens of times in a row.
>>
File: 1494113127388.gif (2MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
1494113127388.gif
2MB, 350x272px
>>731718249
the problem is that the lower intestine epithelium tissue does not have the proper membrane transport proteins to carry the active compounds through to the blood stream
>>
>>731717171

Was talking to some girl at a bar, overheard that she had had some mushrooms and was hoping to sell, I had never tried and so I wanted some, turns out I'm about 8 bucks short, she says, "Hmmm... That shirt seems awful nice."
So I take off my shirt (patterned buttonup) and give it to her and we make a deal. I spend the rest of the night shirtless

Flash-forward to about a year later, we never really talked after that, but we've been dating for a couple of months.
>>
>>731718357
kek
>>
had a guy walk into my stall while pissing at the bar last night and tried to hand me a bag of weed. told him to get out and didn't take the weed.
does that count?
>>
>>731724717
hahahhaahahaha
>>
>>731742826
lol
>>
>>731719834
>basement-dweller butter-eater normans-get-out-roooo trashed.
lost it
>>
File: C-y6hnXXcAEkMRA.jpg (157KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-y6hnXXcAEkMRA.jpg
157KB, 1200x1200px
>>731728113
been the dealer in that situation a few times. L custys are good vibes 9/11 times
>>
Trying to get some weed for the first time dont know much about price and stuff

How much should a gram cost me? I know it varies from place to place, im from South America so i dont have any reference for the price
I only talked to 1 guy and he wanted 2$ for a joint, he didn't show me the actual joint he just showed me the weed he was gonna use to roll it and it seemed pretty shit tbh, im guessing it was an average sized j, is that a good deal?
>>
>>731744425

1 dolar = 15 pesos (saca vos tus calculos)

Un cigarrillo de flores lo andan vendiendo a $50 pesos en argentina... lo cual seria practicamente 1g mas o menos
>>
>>731737414
it felt like a super power to be totally innocent, and yes, having a .357 pointed at your face sucks, although I've had a lady cop pointing a shotgun at me before making me do the floor for real. That scared shit out of me.

>at friend's dad's house, loading up hockey bags into my hatchback
>gated golf community
>me with sketchy looking whip
>cunt rolls up on me while I'm trying to jam 3 equipment bags into my shitbox
>screams hands in the air
???
>turn around, see the following
girl
shotgun
badge
>ohshit ohshit ohshit. some chick is going to plug me
>finally get things settled down, she scurries away when my friend's dad's buddy, the police chief comes out to settle the ruckus.
>all I get is a shrug and a half assed apology

until next year...

>same jurisdiction
>tagged doing 105 in a 35
>nigga dun goofed
>cop spends 15-20 minutes running my shit
>comes back with license/registration "have a nice day, never do this again"
>>
>>731717171
>> be in Ireland
>> 25 Euro for gram and a half

The weed is good though, so one time this dealer took the money and threw the weed at the ground as he cycled past

Another time this other dealer passed out in my friends with a large container full of Lemmon kush.

This guy who has people delivering for him once sent like a 12 year old to us and he had no clue what he was doing. Good times
>>
Final experience:
>Getting married in Vegas to long term GF
>Check in, do random room sweep because prior lucky finds
>lo an behold, underneath the plastic bag for drycleaning, a random 8-ball appears
>me: Seagulls from Finding Nemo - mineminemine. Don't tell nobody

first tested by firing up some on foil to see if it smelled ok
then a tiny tiny flake on tongue
then another
and another
one more to be sure
go go go (wife was at convention for her company)
good shit
actually, pretty good shit. not stepped on terribly, juicy fruit type of taste meaning it wasn't a carpet fiber cook.
had a great wedding, time with friends/family, took off to Tahiti for honeymoon holding about a gram left in plascine bag in my mouth
Doing rails in the 1st class bathroom all the way to Moorea, including smoking cigarette bumps
>>
File: 00058.jpg (271KB, 1024x1492px) Image search: [Google]
00058.jpg
271KB, 1024x1492px
>>731719013
you havent taken the ride till youve broken through on salvia. fuck dmt and serotonergics.

i have no clue the total dosage that would have been present in that vial, let alone how much was absorbed through your skin, i would say from what i have personally seen of LSD vials in america at least, you absorbed a maximum of ~1.5 - 2mg of LSD. My FIRST LSD dose was 1mg alone in my bedroom family home etc. beyond description. IT was damn intense, especially since my dealer was supposedly giving me a 200 ug dosage which i found out was wrong later.

And you have to respect salvia, be alon e in darkness, listen to the slowest most chill, preferably ~5 minute long song and hit it all at once lay down, prepare for a grindfest into the multiverse and perhaps a truly Divine experience. love the afterglow.

So sad it is used incorrectly and discriminated aginst in the psychedelic community when it blows every other one known to man out of the water.
>>
>>731741391
>>teenagers have no fucking clue about the price of bud
>>implying the person who has the bud doesn't know how much they got it for
gtfo
>>
>>731749246
>buying 3gs reg for 20
>yhinks kids are stupid bahaha
>>
>>731718156
what is cooking for 300 alex??? Fucking idiot.
>>
>>731749704
>3g for 20. fuckin cheap
>>
>>731723698
A shit one lol
>>
once i bough a 2g bag of coke and found a hair inside of it.
>>
>>731717171
> talk to a guy who gives my bro a guy's phone number
> we get in the car and drive the two minutes to X street
> the car in front of us stops, and the a deal goes down
> that's our guy
> he drives off and it's our turn
> drive thru weed deals are sketchy as fuck
> goes off without a hitch
> we all agree never to do that shit again
> find a more reliable dealer later
>>
>>731731208
It's roach card btw not a filter
>>
>>731751391
It filters the plant matter
>>
>>731730771
It's roach card btw not a filter
>>
>>731717171
I got laid
>>
>>731717515
> 8/10
> thanks for sharing /b/ro
>>
>>731749704
i've paid twice that for an eighth
>>
File: 1494040359739.jpg (17KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
1494040359739.jpg
17KB, 236x355px
>>731717171
Got followed up motorway by dark blur car with blacked out windows with 2.5gweed on me, window goes down and a hand comes out waving me to pull over, i quickly speed off, he catches up and does the same this time flashing headlights, i literally eat a handful of weed and swallow, he pulls right to the side and shouts...
>your fuel cap opened while you were driving, dont want you to lose it! Take care and belts off after.
>mfw
>>
>>731752678
But have you ever paid twice for an eighth?
>>
>>731752923
lol what
>>
>>731736676
>>731736676
You waste a lot of weed doing that but i assume the crystals on top of the bud would do a bit
>>
>>731753570
And remember kids.. Have fun and be safe.
>>
>I'll be 20 minutes
20 minutes later
>I'll be 20 minutes

Repeat until a few hours have passed.
This is the case with every dealer I have ever bought off. Don't know why they're so unpunctual in my area
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.