[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't fuck this up France

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 68

File: 1447887420430.jpg (245KB, 900x542px) Image search: [Google]
1447887420430.jpg
245KB, 900x542px
Don't fuck this up France
>>
>>731693376

USA here. I don't care either way. I just want to know why you're using a cartoon drawn by a filthy libertarian to illustrate your point instead of something with a little more depth. That's all.
>>
Please vote LePen frenchies... I did a sex-bet. Just one time do a good thing, frenchies! If u dont vote them... greets from germany :) remember the Tank Divisions
>>
>>731693488
>political cartoons
>depth
choisissez un
>>
>>731693725

I know you just reiterated what I said basically.
>>
Don't worry. /pol/ NEETs were polluting the board right before the US election as well. They'll eventually waddle their way back into their tinfoil containment board.
>>
>>731693376
What I want to know is why the far right blames the Jews for the far left's submission to Islamic terrorism. It's not the Jews, it's stupid upper-middle-class consumers who are so privileged they can't imagine anything bad ever happening, and therefore they constantly insist on pushing every issue in the more inclusive and anti-hate direction, even when it's a bad idea for national security reasons.
>>
>>731693798
Sure, wasn't arguing. Just poking fun at OP for leading with such a dumbass pic.
>>
>>731693376
That is the stupidest fucking cartoon. I've ever seen. The #1 victim of Muslims in France are Jews! They have been leaving the country in such numbers that the President begged them to stop.

Why are Jew haters always so fucking stupid?
>>
A vote for Le Pen is a vote for ISIS.
>>
>>731693957
Gee, if only everybody was as worldly and well-informed as you, random person on the internet.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>731693973

okay then

cheerio
>>
>>731694116
Hello Shareblue. Up early aren't you? How much are they paying you?
>>
>>731693982
T'es un juif oui ?
>>
File: 48.jpg (39KB, 641x454px) Image search: [Google]
48.jpg
39KB, 641x454px
>>731693982
well, the /pol/ argument is that jews are behind everything

So in the real world the muslims hat ethe jews, and the jews hate the muslims, but that idea is impossible to reconcile with a die-hard neo nazi because it would mena that either we ally with the jews against the muslims (unthinkable!) or witht he muslims against the jews (barbaric).

So instead /pol/ has to do a bit of brain gymnastics and push the narrative that the jews can somehow control the muslims, or rather that the jewish media and banking elite are somehow pushing the pro-tolerance agedna for the explicit reason to destroy the white race through white/islamic interbereeding.

This doesn't stop muslims killing jews of course, but again to condone this sort of killing means that /pol/ has to side witht he muslims which is, as mentioned, unthinkable.
>>
>>731694154
hahahaha

I bet you eat your own semen you brainwashed fucking retard
>>
>>731694154
If you are truly a nationalist you don't want another nations to get well and fuck up institutions that give you money. If Le pen wins, European Union will get fucked, and that means no more gibs for my country.
>>
>>731694351
You do realize that it was proven via Wikileaks that CTR was paying people to go on to forums and Reddit to push anti-Trump propaganda right?
>>
>>731694429
>>proven via Wikileaks
Wew lad. Lad? Wew.
>>
File: niggysmalls.jpg (101KB, 760x793px) Image search: [Google]
niggysmalls.jpg
101KB, 760x793px
Britbong here. You MUST vote Le Pen. If you vote in Macron you have had it as a country and will stay cucks of Germany and Belgium.
>>
>>731693376
La république tombe, fraternité, égalité, et liberté tombe. C'est temps pour un roi dans France. Vive le Roi de France ! (Aussi, Vive le Québec et Nouveau-Brunswick libre pêh)
>>
>>731694619
Hi we speak English here
>>
>>731693725
well, political cartoons are usually very deep and nuanced. only in murrica, you get something comparable to a hammer
>>
>>731694587
I can only assume "britbong" translates roughly as "autistic 12-year-old."
>>
>>731694587
Merkel's actually a pretty good PM. You're just racist.
>>
File: PicsArt_05-06-10.45.59.jpg (59KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-06-10.45.59.jpg
59KB, 600x401px
>>731694587
Merci rosbif
>>
>>731694527
What's your argument here? Is wikileaks not reliable?
>>
>>731693957
>>731693982
It's because all Jews are greedy and all greedy people are Jews. And that includes non-religious people of Hebrew descent.

Every race has a vice and a virtue, you see. Niggers are strong, but stupid, lazy, and amoral. Jews are smart, but greedy and amoral. Chinks are even smarter, but poorly endowed, can't drive, and lack real emotions. Japs are creative and hard working, but overdramatic, weird as fuck, and can't drive. Europeans are healthy, polite, and good looking, but they're also all a bunch of raging godless faggots who suck each other's dicks constantly. Frenchies, in particular, are also cowards. However, they're excellent cooks. Whites (real whites, as in STRAIGHT whites, not Europeans) are the only blank slate of a race, with no vices at all and no virtues except a good work ethic.

So you now understand that the cause of Islamic terrorism in non-Islamic states can be none other than those greedy Jews, who are letting the terrorists in on purpose as part of another of their clever schemes.
>>
>>731694758
Honnon (lolno en anglais)
>>
>>731694261
see: >>731695094
basically my argument is that you are wrong and the narrative you claim we push to reconcile the apparent contradiction (which does not exist) is right
>>
>>731694429
Yes, this is quite true.
It has also been proven that there are people who are paid to post comments
in forums, and elsewhere, that push pro-Trump & pro-Russian agenda stuff.

In other breaking news:
- Water is usually wet.
- The sun generally rises in the east.
- Paper burns at 451 degrees Farenheit.
- Etc., etc., etc....
>>
File: 3oz8xzFUBA1DjeewxO.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
3oz8xzFUBA1DjeewxO.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>731693376
lol no
>>
>>731695094
why do you need to spend so much time thinking about these retarded generalizations

white male here

you should understand
the human brain will always try to make a coherent narrative, even with respect to systems that the human brain is physically incapable of understanding.

but seriously, why do you waste your time thinking about that stuff and posting it online? i imagine virtually any hobby would bring more value to your life.
>>
Si Marine lepen arrive au pouvoir, ça sera terrible pour la France
Macron sera terrible aussi mais moins, il suffit de voir le débat de mercredi dernier
>>
>>731694587
as a brit I also think that the best thing for france is Le Pen

I mean, you french respect us english, right? You appreciate that our advice is based on nothing but altruism, right?

Why would the brittish ever give the french bad advise? You cynical fucking frogeater you. Why would we have any ulterior motives when advising you what is best for your shittier country?

Vote Le Pen. trust us on this.
>>
Mon avis sur macron est qu'il est un produit de la finance et des média qui nous est vendu comme quelque chose d'inoffensif et de neuf alors que c'est juste un emballage différent d'un produit qui nous à été vendu encore et encore. ( je ne serais pas étonné que macron ait une tache de naissance en forme de pomme si vous voyez ce que je veux dire)

Personnellement je pense que le mieux serait que Le pen gagne l'élection, pas pour ses idées ni son programme mais pour crever l’abcès le FN répond à une certaine frustration du peuple français, frustration qui ne pourra qu'augmenter sous un quinquennat macron.
Au train ou sa va dans 5 an on sera dans la même situation avec un FN encore plus fort et on aura de nouveau le chantage du candidat de la finance et du système contre le FN qui sera encore plus fort.
Tandis que si le FN passe maintenant on pourra plus facilement le bloquer avec les législatives, et les résultats futurs probablement catastrophique du FN enlèveront pas mal de désillusion a ceux qui l'auront élu et métrons fin ce parti d'autant que Le pen à promis de démissionner si son référendum sur l’Europe est refusé.

Conclusion quitte à avoir 5 années de merde vous voulez être confronté au même choix dans 5 ans ou essayer de repartir sur de nouvelles bases ?
>>
>>731695389
>why do you need to spend so much time thinking about these retarded generalizations
Because they're the absolute truth and no one gets it. I need to spread the word.
>white male here
lol
>you should understand
>the human brain will always try to make a coherent narrative, even with respect to systems that the human brain is physically incapable of understanding.
Sure, but this is not such a system. How race works is simple, and I won't repeat it, because it was quite long.
>but seriously, why do you waste your time thinking about that stuff and posting it online? i imagine virtually any hobby would bring more value to your life.
It's important. Opposing the evil of accepting non-whites is something that needs to be done. Otherwise liberals will destroy the world.
>>
>>731694587
>You MUST vote Le Pen
.... strictly because we want more lulz watching the world get rekt..., it's fun.

FTFY
>>
>>731695588
In English

"
My opinion on macron is that it is a product of finance and media that is sold to us as something harmless and new whereas it is just a different packaging of a product that we have been sold again and again. (I would not be surprised if Macron had an apple-shaped birthmark if you see what I mean)

Personally I think that the best would be that Le pen wins the election, not for his ideas or his program but to break the abscess the FN responds to a certain frustration of the French people, frustration that can only increase under a quinquennat macron .
At the train or its going in 5 year one will be in the same situation with an even stronger FN and we will again blackmail the candidate of the finance and the system against the FN which will be even stronger.
While if the FN passes now it will be easier to block it with the legislative, and the probably catastrophic future results of the FN will remove quite a lot of disillusion to those who will have elected and met end this party as much as Le pen to promise To resign if his referendum on Europe is refused.

Conclusion leaving to have 5 years of shit you want to be faced with the same choice in 5 years or try to start on new bases?"
>>
>>731693488
>filthy libertarian
progressive libcuck SJW cunt detected
PS - Hillary lost after cheating and getting Sanders knocked out of the running.
>>
File: c45.jpg (8KB, 200x273px) Image search: [Google]
c45.jpg
8KB, 200x273px
>>731693982
Well, if the Muslims are so bad, and it's still promoted that you should accept them, then the Jews are ok by comparison.
Good semitic or bad.
It's kind of like the bad North Korea rabid dog on China's leash.
China looks acceptable by comparison, and mostly gets to do what they want
Also, the Jews leaving France are going to Israel and strengthening it, whereas they are leaving it's neighbor, weakening it.
>>
File: FREEDOM[1].png (31KB, 536x466px) Image search: [Google]
FREEDOM[1].png
31KB, 536x466px
>>
File: shilling intensifies.jpg (52KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
shilling intensifies.jpg
52KB, 780x438px
don't fuck it up like America did
>>
Frankly, I just want to watch the world burn.
Le Pen, Trump, Erdogan, Brexit, etc., are simply my Molotov Cocktails of choice.
>>
>>731696082
lost
>>
>>731696112
hillshill
>>
File: jewcucked.jpg (51KB, 605x418px) Image search: [Google]
jewcucked.jpg
51KB, 605x418px
>>731696183
>>
>>731696124
You deserve to be the only one burning.
>>
>>731696124
is your life really that empty?
>>
>>7316944290
You mean hillary did something every fucking politician dose theses days? Och my god, how terrible
>>
>>731693488
>filthy Libertarian

Back to tumblr.
>>
>>731696124
probably the most honest reply ITT.
>>
File: 1477752275383.jpg (65KB, 599x507px) Image search: [Google]
1477752275383.jpg
65KB, 599x507px
>>731693488
>>
CANT BEND LE PEN
>>
>>731696225
trump never said that and i have proof
the proof:
1) you oppose trump
2) that means you're hill shill
3) that means you love jews
4) that means if trump also loved jews you would love trump
5) you oppose trump
6) therefore trump doesn't love jews
7) therefore trump never said this
>>
>>731695094
I'm Jewish and not greedy.. I'm a welder for Shit pay 60 hours a week. Plus I have good morals. You assume because Jews raise their kids to be successful and work hard in school so they can get good jobs and make money means their greedy and have no morals lol, that's so dumb.
>>
>>731696381
>grown up
>relies on the state to support him
Pick one statist
>>
>>731696413
hoo bild woll
hoo dran swump
hoo canot be stump
it r trump
>>
File: 1347221819989.jpg (10KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1347221819989.jpg
10KB, 180x200px
>>731693488

>USA here. I don't care either way.

Nobody asked you.
>>
File: 22.jpg (119KB, 842x748px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
119KB, 842x748px
>>731695235
Right, but your argument is flawed.

You are claiming that races have virtue, when I would argue that virtues are pushed upon us by our peers and surrounding culture. Furthermore to simplify human natue to a set of defining traits for specific races is, scientifically speaking, retardedly dumb.

Europeans are all polite and good looking eh? Granted, I am "european" (pureblood germanic masterrace but who really cares eh?), strikingly handsome, got a 14 inch cock and am poilite as fuck, but I am not kidding myself that my peak physical attributes is somehow representative of the white race. Hell, have you ever been to the UK? To swansea? Have you been to germany? Highest obesity rate in europe; almost on par with america if I recall correctly. Furthermore the cream of german youth was wiped out by the russkies in ww2 so now what remains of their genepool look like the retarded inbred by product of prevailant cousin-fuckery.

And godless raging faggots eh? Are you a yank by any chance? Still clinging to your god delusions yet decrying the muslim shitstains? Christ, do you have nay idea how similar your mindset is to the Saudi Arabian? You are a bunch of backwards god-bothering luddities being fucked in the ass by a military industrialist complex that want you to forsake basic universal healthcare so you can afford to blow up some more airstrips for the jews. You are a bunch of fat, ignorant dumbfucks, clinging to your guns and your holy books like you were all a bunch of Isis zealots. You can go fuck yourself and your 'purebred' white sister you boring inbred semi-literate adolescent numbnut.

A word about the french though, they are not cowards. Go study french military history and then go back to fucking your little sister you ignorant muppet.

The reason why islamic terrorists are attacking us is because we are at war witht hem. It would be a pretty boring one-sided fucking war if it was only us doing the killing now, wouldn't it?
>>
>>731696493
>I'm Jewish
Stopped reading here. Anything else you had to say is now Jewish mind rays intended to make me buy your stuff. Fuck that, I won't be brainwashed.
>>
All of you are missing the real truth here....

Both Le Pen and Macron are, in reality, the co-leaders of a 5th column of infiltrators who have been secretly living among us since the formation of the Bilderberg Group in 1954.
They, and their fellow conspirators, are actually not really human.
Le Pen, Macron, Clinton, Trump and all of the others are really part of an ancient race of reptilian, lizard beings from inside the hollow Earth, who hide their true appearance by using mind control drugs which are dispersed through contrails in the sky and activated by high frequency radio signals embedded in cellular signals.
They have been plotting this takeover of our planet's surface for exactly 2146 years, which is when mankind was first created on Earth.

Prove me wrong
>>
>>731696381
It's amazing how easy it is for you to spot the leftard.
>>
welcome to /pol/
>>
fuck Jews
>>
>>731695344
did you hear the latest breaking news?

Catholic bears have spotted the pope shitting in the woods
>>
>>731696691
Do you want to buy a knife set my friend?
>>
File: 1488907008630.png (952KB, 756x945px) Image search: [Google]
1488907008630.png
952KB, 756x945px
>>731693376

What administrative power does the french president anyway? America's retarded dipshits always automatically assume that every countries legislative and executive branch of government is build like their shitty system.

>pic related
>>
File: 1490952473301.jpg (250KB, 1600x866px) Image search: [Google]
1490952473301.jpg
250KB, 1600x866px
>>731693376

What does that even mean.
>>
>>731696684
I'm now officially in over my head. You've convinced me, but don't you go thinking that's any big accomplishment. For, you see, I am in fact a fat American, but of the liberal progressive variety so despised on this board. I was simply trying on the far-right hat to poke fun. I wanted to deliberately represent them as stupid, as an act of spite.
>>
>>731696302
dude, have you any idea where we are?
>>
>>731693488
USA HERE BOI
You should care a little, because France will be totally fucked if the next leader is all about that,
>hurr durr multiculturalism is good for everyone
>don't integrate, just come and live off welfare for years
Also I hate France but I'm not a fuck nugget, people there are okay typically
>>
>>731696730
this guy gets it.
>>
>>731696952
haha fair enough

I lied too. My cock is only 12 inches.
>>
The shills are in full steam ahead mode after that last debate didn't go so well for Le Pen.
>>
File: IMG_1506.jpg (69KB, 297x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1506.jpg
69KB, 297x508px
>>731695954
>Believes Sanders could beat anyone
>>
File: 1493694347172.png (508KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493694347172.png
508KB, 900x900px
>>731697050

Too bad french peepa dgaff about any non french peeps.

You can barely live in canada unless you know PERFECT french. EVEN THEN they still alienate you. Btw french could have the worst English accent ever and it would still be okay..fuck yall pompus assholes. Get a taste of multiculturalism and see what its like to be more like america for a change. Or burn in hell. Either way. Mother fuck france.
>>
>>731693376
I don't think the French will be smart enough to make a change tomorrow. The Yankees did, but I'm pessimistic for tomorrow. The system won't let its own be swept away.
>>
>>731697208

lol the DNC was working against him and he almost pulled it off.

Meanwhile the republicans at the time were doing anything to not have Trump be the nominee.
>>
>>731693376
ONLY THE FAR-RIGHT would vote for such a nationalist. FOR SHAME, France. FOR SHAME!!!!!!!
>>
>>731697293
That's wrong as fuck. Only in Quebec area are you expected to know French.
>>
>>731693376

this is the most retarded comic, the jews would love nothing more than to see islam wiped out
>>
File: 1493261495281.png (316KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1493261495281.png
316KB, 800x1120px
>>731697464

Have you actually been all around canada? No? Then fuck off you dont know.

If you actually went, you would know just how right i am.
>>
File: IMG_1264.jpg (62KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1264.jpg
62KB, 1024x680px
>>731697347
Sanders is literally a fucking joke he's the only fag that could have lost to Hillary. A fucking black guy with the middle name Hussein kicked her ass.
>>
>>731693376
Israel is full of Jews, not Arabs
You've got the wrong country, Anon
>>
>>731697595
You're actually so wrong
>>
>>731695954
sanders didn't have the steam nor the gall to win anyway.
>>
>>731697580

Even tho jews keep offering peace and land to islam.

Certainly not the religion of violence and death to non believers is a problem.
>>
>>731695094

you're greedy for writing this, it's clear. you think you're entitled to control the world, and therefore are expressing extreme greed, i.e. you're a jew.
>>
>>731697646

Sure kid.
>>
>>731697612

Obama ran one of the best campaigns and was probably the most popular nominee since Reagan.

And yes Sanders lost because of the DNC actively worked against him. Remember the republicans being so up in a storm about the e-mails leaked from the DNC?
>>
>>731693376
I want to hope, but France is so overwhelmingly socialist cucks I just cant see them saving themselves. I think they will vote against themselves and continue thier collapse and destruction.
>>
>>731697686

i really think that anti-semitism is the result of people being so butt-hurt that a tiny sliver of the world's population was so good at playing everyone's games that they kept winning and taking over.
>>
>>731693725
Maybe all these American political cartoons are ruining your already broken mind.

Political cartoons are supposed to have depth and meaning, that's the entire reason why they exist. To show a point humourously.
>>
>>731697751
>Obama ran one of the best campaigns
I hated Obama..., but it is an indisputable truth that his campaign machine was truly brilliant.
>>
File: 1485380771318.jpg (59KB, 662x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485380771318.jpg
59KB, 662x640px
>>731693376
Not too fussed about France, I wanted Trump to win, voted for him, and he won. Le Pen winning would be a nice little bonus but things can't get any better than they are here, liberal vermin are on suicide watch and I absolutely love it lol :D
>>
>>731695588

Totalement d'accord
>>
>>731697464
Also New Brunswick/Aussi Nouveau-Brunswick
>>
>>731697977

i love that people think our country will get somewhere when they're so overly concerned with tribalism and defeating the 'other side'. we'll never get anywhere like this, and will likely regress as a society which is bad
>>
>>731697940
Don't bother..., these guys do not know the difference between a political cartoon and a 4chan meme.
A meme is about as sophisticated as their analytical thought gets.
>>
>>731697977
So you want le pen to win? Are you in France? Do you truly believe that the holocaust was fake? I'm lost on how people like you exist. The lack of simple logic is crazy.
>>
>>731697977
Truth. I voted for Trump and each day I get more energized by the outstanding work he's doing and how angry he's making the snowflake liberal pussies lol. I liked his policies and stances, but more than that, I love that everything he does triggers the shit out of the lefty cupcakes and I enjoy seeing it everyday, it put's a huge smile on my face :^))
>>
>>731696730
kek.
>>
>>731698203

you sound so russian it hurts, isn't the shilling over?
>>
>>731697751
His presidential campaign yes not so much his primary, popularity took off after that.
>>
File: marine 17.jpg (93KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
marine 17.jpg
93KB, 460x276px
le pen 4 prez
>>
>>731698085
That isnt likely to happen, because the two sides are not seeking a common goal (other than on the absolute most basic level) and arguing about how to get there, but have two very different visions of what society should look like.
>>
>>731698203
>the outstanding work he's doing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>731697798
Socialists aren't cucks though.
Conservatives who aren't rich are the cucked ones.
>>
His name is Le Plume, you uncultured swines.
>>
>>731698203
and will you enjoy losing your health insurance Americuck?
>>
>>731698203
Trump' Presidency:
>45% meh tier
>35% cringe
>10% lulz
>5% useless policy
>5% useful policy
>>
File: 1493908285315.jpg (13KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1493908285315.jpg
13KB, 500x322px
>>731698203
Embarrassing post.
>>
>>731698426
>implying the average joe could ever afford medical care once obamacare came into effect
>>
File: 1481154467337.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1481154467337.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>731693893

>waah anybody with a right wing opinion is a neet that should stay out of my safe space waahh

>waahh what do you mean 40% of france is supporting le pen they must all be neets waahhh

>go back to /pol/ waahhh
>>
>>731698270
>>731698356
>>731698426
>>731698481
>>731698492

Found the asshurt left wing fucktards lol
>>
>>731698203
I hope this is bait.
Your country's become a laughingstock. Like a balding downy using his retard strength.
>>
>>731698270
>russians

Got any proofs?
>>
>>731698530
health insurance enrollment was up

working class costs were down

bout to see that get reversed hard
>>
>>731698530
said the kid who has never had insurance of any type.
>>
>>731698666
>Your country's become a laughingstock
>Non-American

Opinion discarded
>>
>>731698363
Okay look here is a thing you obviously don't understand about the economy. It's fair. If you work hard at something worth the work you're putting into it, you move up in the world. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts. Anyone who hasn't moved up in the world just isn't working hard enough. Lack of jobs is a myth, unfair pay is a myth, unsafe working conditions are a myth. Monopolies and unethical business practices are a myth. Some people are better than others, and that's literally the only reason there's economic inequality. If you know you're one of the lesser ones and you want a free ride to compensate for the mistake you made by not necking yourself in the womb, then yes, you are a cuck.
>>
>>731698203
I'm glad trump won. Not only did we vote in the factually correct choice, but we get to see the scum of society lose their shit at the same time. Feels gr8
>>
>>731698781
#NOTMYCOUNTRY
>>
File: sharblue_shill_008.jpg (343KB, 1595x1052px) Image search: [Google]
sharblue_shill_008.jpg
343KB, 1595x1052px
>>731698270
>>
Haven't been keeping up with the french political scene, what's going on?
>>
>>731698781
I'm American though.
My country has become a laughingstock.
>>
>>731698698

yes, deconstruct the post the russian made:

1 - look at the pic, it has no custom file name, which is fine, but it means it was hastily grabbed off the web

2 - the content of the pic is standard trash, not even creative or meta funny in any way that an american /b/tard would understand

3 - the wording, now let's see...'energized', 'outstanding work', 'snowflake liberal pussies', 'lol'...not many american /b/tards or /pol/acks i know would ever speak that way. they're generally more intelligent and no one ever uses 'lol

4 - 'l liked his policies and stances', this sounds so incredibly awkward it hurts

5 - more about triggering lefty cupcakes, putting smiles on his face, etc., this just sounds so cringey, even for the standard moron trump supporter

conclusion: this russian should lurk more
>>
>>731696422
>>
File: 1475702046716.gif (514KB, 307x313px) Image search: [Google]
1475702046716.gif
514KB, 307x313px
>>731698850
This. So much butthurt it is fucking hilarious. Trump triggered all the liberal scum of the earth at once! hahahahahahahahahahahaha :D
>>
>>731698997
Thanks for proving they're dumb.
Now can you prove they're Russians or not?
>>
>>731698997
So no proof then, gotcha.
>>
>>731698813
t. good goy
>>
>>731695954
>thinking Sanders could win
Your mental capacity and knowledge of politics is really showing through there, faggot
>>
>>731698947
Presidential election niw between Macron (a centrist golden boy who married his elderly drama school teacher) and le Pen, a French female version of Trump basically. Macron is up in the polls but not enough for comfort. If Marine le Pen wins it might mean the end of the EU as the world's largest economy and lots of harsh immigration reform against Muslims in France.
>>
File: 1484668006701.jpg (792KB, 2213x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1484668006701.jpg
792KB, 2213x1645px
>>731698997
>proof
>my opinion

lol, dumbfuck, I bet you voted Clinton
>>
Well I'm voting for Penn let's see what she can do
>>
>>731693376
I'm french and I can tell you that Le Pen fucked up so hard in the debate 3 days ago that there is no chance she could win... Sorry
>>
File: 1488640626462.jpg (62KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
1488640626462.jpg
62KB, 600x403px
>>731698948
You're just parroting what the MSM has told you
>>
>>731694049
u wot m8?!
>>
>>731699367
How did she?
>>
>>731699367
1.) They both fucked up and got in a screaming match and Macron got so butthurt he filed a lawsuit following le Pen's mention of a rumor

2.) Every major newspaper and liberal in America said the exact same thing following Trump and Hillary's debates
>>
>>731699442
You're just parroting what /pol/ has told you.
>>
>>731694872
yeah, right. all these rapists they've welcomed and still she isn't getting any goatfucker dick
>>
>>731693376
They can't hear you, because the dumb frogs have blocked 4chan in France. Where's your freedom of speech now, fucktards?
>>
File: 1488064087960.jpg (34KB, 350x249px) Image search: [Google]
1488064087960.jpg
34KB, 350x249px
>>731693376
No idea of the politics but she treats muslims like the scum they are, hard not to vote for someone like that with their eyes open. Good luck frogs.
>>
>>731695094
This is why I don't take you serious. You are the same type of retarded as the SJWs
>>
>>731699097
>>731699159
>>731699294

samefag, do you know what that means, russian?

also, my proof is that you posted using the proxy: 194.154.74.210, GlasNet, i.e. piece of shit russian networking
>>
>>731695683
> world get rekt
nah, Le Pen is France's last bastion. if she loses, that's when ISIS gets the world rekt
>>
>>731697595
They just let you believe that , just to keep ussholes like you away from their country
>>
>>731699442
Downvoted for poor choice of image. They're commenting on television, ya fool, not CNN specifically.
>>
>>731698948
Compared to what exactly?
>>
File: 1492951078770.jpg (483KB, 1600x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1492951078770.jpg
483KB, 1600x1105px
>>731699646
I think everybody likes that about her, doubt she will win tho.
>>
File: 1487830724198.png (261KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1487830724198.png
261KB, 1039x559px
>>731695094
Dumbest thing I'll read today, right here.
>>
>>731699732
Nothing west of Québec is actually Canada anyway, it's just "America 2.0 Now With 40% More Metric Maple Moose Hockey!!!"
>>
>>731694049
I have a feeling you're saying that because you know what happens when Muslims don't get their way.

Electing Le Pen will piss off Muslims, a few will probably act out in violence.
If Macron is elected, more Muslims will keep asking for more free stuff from the government, and as the country goes bankrupt and the day Muslims stop getting pandered to, the bloodshed will be that much worse.

Only Le Pen can get the bleeding to stop.
>>
>>731697418
you know why they're called the RIGHT?
>>
>>731699658
I know, right? It was a pretty good sham, right? Managed to convince you I was actually stupid enough to believe that far right shit.
>>
>>731699722
>implying ISIS can wreck anything
How does the right wing propaganda machine have people so scared of these hapless goat rapers?
>>
File: 1486319711835.jpg (101KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486319711835.jpg
101KB, 1200x800px
>>731699671
>translation : I have no proof to back up my bullshit claims

We know kid lol
>>
>>731699900
Dumb cocksucker detected.
>>
File: shareblue_shill_014.png (184KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
shareblue_shill_014.png
184KB, 601x600px
>>731699671
>t. shareblue
>>
>>731694587
I'd love to fuck all them midgets...all of them.
>>
>>731699978

i have my 4chan mod screen open next to me, if i post as a mod i'll lost my mod position.

i know it hurts to get your ass busted though, russian
>>
>>731694587
Britbong fucking faggot
>>
>>731699978
>>731700013

just for you i gave myself dubs of truth >>731700099

so you must accept it now, sorry red dawn, game over
>>
>>731699981
>meanwhile inside your brain
>"oh no boss, we no longer actually have anything against this guy but we're still pissed over what he says, what do we do"
>"do we know anything about what he actually believes at this point?"
>"no, it was all a joke"
>"fuck. quick, call him a dumb cocksucker"
>>
File: 1488035393713.jpg (54KB, 960x662px) Image search: [Google]
1488035393713.jpg
54KB, 960x662px
>>731699754
>CNN logo full screen width
>They're not commenting on CNN

Found the brainwashed libturd
>>
>>731693982
the cartoon is altered. /pol/ always changes ben garrisons cartoons to make them seem anti semitic.
>>
File: 1487447871220.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1487447871220.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
>>731700099
>>731700179

>still no proof

kek
>>
>>731700219
Inside your brain:
>Uh oh, my aspergers is showing and now everyone knows I'm a dumb faggot.
>Quick, say it was all a joke and I was only trolling!
>lololol!
kys, shithead
>>
>>731700340
Brainwashed? You're the one who watches TV at all. I don't even know what CNN is, I'm just defending it because it seems obvious to me they were talking about television more generally, including CNN but also including all other television.
>>
>>731695094
I'm greedy and I'm not a Jew.
>>
>>731700099
>i have my 4chan mod screen open next to me, if i post as a mod i'll lost my mod position.

Same here, and that's not his IP
>>
Fuck off to le4chan with your French politics.
>>
>>731695094
biased idiot
>>
File: 1489017055823.png (1009KB, 999x868px) Image search: [Google]
1489017055823.png
1009KB, 999x868px
>>731700520
>I don't even know what CNN is

It's a liberal fake news channel that Donald Trump exposed when he slapped around the liberal press. Just FYI thoogh, liberal news reporting in America has long since been a joke even before CNN was exposed as the retard news network.
>>
File: Messages Image(3993053273).png (211KB, 3744x364px) Image search: [Google]
Messages Image(3993053273).png
211KB, 3744x364px
>>731700480

here moron...look closely for the IP
>>
>>731693672
Kek
Back to tumblr faggot
>>
File: 1485358200829.png (636KB, 824x656px) Image search: [Google]
1485358200829.png
636KB, 824x656px
>>731700803
>what is photoshop

kek
>>
>>731693376
What the fuck sense does this make?

>Zionist Jews control arabs to take over France?
>>
File: 348095.jpg (288KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
348095.jpg
288KB, 1200x742px
>>731700803
Shooped.
>>
>>731699722
You know that ISIS is for Lepen right?
If Lepen wins (she won't), this will divide the races even harder and racist people will be even louder. As a result a lot of non white people will feel rejected by france and turn to extremism.
A FN win would also be an ISIS win
>>
>>731702168
Okay, you got me, I'm not actually vegan. Just vegetarian. I want to go vegan, but fuck, I'm having a hard time giving up cheese.
>>
vou aite beser les francai
LA FRANCE AU ARABE
demain je vote macron et je vou nik
>>
>>731694261
>well, the /pol/ argument is that jews are behind everything

the canard has ever been thus. Jews have been blamed for the US Civil War; famines; World War I (Hitler made hay of this); and even- imagine this- WW2 after it was over!! As if Jews weren't the LAST people on earth who wanted such a war.
>>
File: Putin-Thumbs-Up-3x2.jpg (20KB, 474x316px) Image search: [Google]
Putin-Thumbs-Up-3x2.jpg
20KB, 474x316px
>>731696422
>>
>>731702333
Checked.
But holy shit you're a dumb faggot. Just fuck off and go suck your boyfriend's cock for awhile.
>>
I confirm that the french people is almost composed of socialist cucks.
I am going to take courses to become an engineer in France and i have received a mail of my university director to don't vote for Le Pen.

There are even mayors who send letters to block the FN
>>
>>731702472
I don't have a boyfriend, no one fucking likes me. It's not hard to see why: I make no effort to be liked. I mean I know I said I was gay, but just because I have a romantic preference doesn't mean I intend to ever use it. People in general just aren't worth my time. I love 'em, but I'm just too lazy to hang out with them or really make myself known.
>>
>>731701414
Sorry, but no. Trump/Hillary polls were 45/55
Here it's very different, it's most likely 39/61... So she could "surprise" everyone by making 45 or 46, but victory is mathematically impossible !
>>
File: nice pepe.png (186KB, 390x346px) Image search: [Google]
nice pepe.png
186KB, 390x346px
Sorry to burst your bubbles guys but Macron will 100% win.
French people aren't as retarded as americans
>>
>>731702704
HOO BILD WOLL
HOO DRAN SWUMP
HOO ARE NOT BE STUMP
IT ARE TRUMP
>>
>>731702774
see: >>731702832
>>
>>731702869
I honestly don't understand what's written here you autistic man
>>
>>731702704
Could Putin's new hack fuck it for Macron?
>>
>>731702704
Conservative polls had Hillary winning by 70%, some estimates were close to 95%+
But I think you're right, Macron will win.
>>
>>731695475
+1 Le pen a clairement été pitoyable mais je ne veux pas me dire dans 5 ans, quand macron aura été elu et qu'il aura fait de la merde, que j'ai voté pour lui :)

Vive l'abstention
>>
>>731703012
No, she had a 70% chance of winning, not 70% of the vote
I've never seen the 95% stat
>>
>>731703012
What polls have Hillary above 70%?
>>
>>731702774
> Macron win
>French people aren't retarded
mfw
a potatoe will be a best president that macron
>>
>>731703094
Macron est objectivement mieux que Lepen.
Je l'aime pas tant que ça mais je vote pour lui sans hésiter et je m'en fout qu'il fasse de la merde ou pas, je serai content d'avoir voté parce qu'avec marine ça aurait été bien pire.
(et puis si il faut rejeter la faute à quelqu'un je la rejetterai sur ceux qui ont voté pour macron en masse au second tour)
>>
>>731703210
>>731703224
Huffington Post had Hillary at a 98.2% chance of winning.
>>
>>731702926
HOO
BILD
AN
WOLL?!?!?!???!?

HOO
DRAN
HTE
SWUMP?!!?!??!?!??!?!
>>
>>731703305
And macron would be a better president than Lepen.
He is not that good but he is not as bad as her.
At least he's good looking and has charisma unlike our old president
>>
>>731693957
Hey one guy gets the plot line here
>not quite the hero who rescued /b but lurk less, post moar
>>
>>731703378
Link?
And still 98% chance of winning and 98% of votes is a huge difference
>>
>>731703378
>poll
>gives a percent chance

SOMEONE FAILED MATH!!!
>>
I stalk and kill muslims at night, if I dont get caught ill be up to 14 this year. Ill keep going until Europe is clean.
>>
File: jewstew.jpg (86KB, 720x873px) Image search: [Google]
jewstew.jpg
86KB, 720x873px
>>731696422
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>731696952
>>
*** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 4 threads or your mother will die in her sleep tonight
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
>>
>>731703455
>>731703498
98.2% chance of winning with an estimated 60% of the vote

https://www.google.ca/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5821074ce4b0e80b02cc2a94/amp
>>
>>731703516
Do you stalk and kill muslims who aren't terrorists, too? If so, you're a murderer.
>>
File: CAVdtp3WQAAukXX.jpg (16KB, 480x346px) Image search: [Google]
CAVdtp3WQAAukXX.jpg
16KB, 480x346px
>>731701865
>>
>>731703569
I believe that's a toucan tbqh
Je crois c'est un toucan pêh
>>
>>731699884
THIS
>>
File: 1402494318264.jpg (121KB, 960x799px) Image search: [Google]
1402494318264.jpg
121KB, 960x799px
>>731697293
Cause you americans spend ur time carring about problems of others countrys amirite?
>>
>>731694587
Nigga be looking like the chief armorer of the Dwarven City
>>
File: PicsArt_05-06-06.12.12.jpg (184KB, 900x542px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-06-06.12.12.jpg
184KB, 900x542px
>>731693376
>>
>>731703412
>he's good looking and has charisma

typical macron supporter
that's your only argument
go back to suck dicks
>>
File: 1436411532347.png (616KB, 960x799px) Image search: [Google]
1436411532347.png
616KB, 960x799px
>>731703894
Better version, where, as in real life, the American becomes increasingly brown
>>
>>731703894
not him but i'm american and i look pretty much like that guy with the glasses and bad teeth and obesity

and i just wanna say

i don't laugh when i see or hear about tragedies in other countries
ok
sometimes i fucking cry
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
>>731704212
Ceci

We made the same mistake here
>>
>>731695094
>Every race has a vice and a virtue, you see.

>Whites (real whites, as in STRAIGHT whites, not Europeans) are the only blank slate of a race

Top kek.
>>
>>731695588
Les français ne veulent pas du changement mais de la nouveauté.
>>
that dusty old french cunt needs to get back in the kitchen and make me a turkey pot pie
>>
>>731704427
le plume
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 203x248px
>>731695475
Macron est integralement soumis a la domination juive avec ce banquier rotschild au pouvoir , les inegalite s'agraveront c'est grace a votre suer et votre sang que la race juive s'enrichirat bien plus que jamais . Leur domination s'agraveras le culte de la shoah sera le mot d'ordre de ce coup d'etat de la judeocratie infame . Francais francaise , demain choisiser entre briser ses chaines de l'esclavage qui vous soumette au peuple elu ou alors arrete cette escroquerie qui nous divise pour mieux nous resserer les fer
>>
File: g2tSfA.gif (172KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
g2tSfA.gif
172KB, 650x650px
>mfw this turns out like the election of doonose turnip in the country of am-rich-a
>>
>>731702369
Read more about WW2...
>>
>>731703894
nobody in america was paying attention when anything happened in other countries. people here don't give a shit. the only people laughing were edgy 4chan users. that comic and your attitude about americans just show you spend too much time on an anonymous forum.it's pathetic.
>>
>>731704427
>turkey pot pie

Savoury pies are mostly a British thing and turkey is an American/Canadian/Mexican thing.
Should be a baguette, croissant, escargot, viande de chevaline, cuisses de grenouille, etc.
>>
>>731702369
well to be fair those were all their fault though

i agree people should leave it alone already though, it's been decades, let the jews live it down
>>
>>731704767
That reminds me, is it acceptable to call a gay frenchie

a faguette

??????????????
>>
>>731695475
Mais va niquer ta mère pour croire qu'être meilleur en débat = être un meilleur président, fils de viol vas...
>>
Macron passera, on vit dans un pays de cons
personnellement j'ai déjà prévu d'ouvrir un compte en banque hors de l'UE
renseignez vous sur le BRRD
>>
Biggest problem with LePen is that her "nationalism" is very much about putinism. Why the hell should proud French nationalists seek help from a corrupt dictator leading a poor, backwards and multicultural country?

The other flaw with her is that she isn't far-right, she and the whole party is leftists. FN is a bunch of really angry social democrats.

I'm not saying Macron is better, just that France is fucked whatever they chose.
>>
>>731698609
You are proving his point.
>>
>>731702190
They aren't mutually exclusive, idiot.
They've both got edgy faggots who claim to be members of their not-so-secret-clubs.
>>
>>731704767

it was a line from a movie, don't be triggered
>>
>>731704839
Oui, c'est d'accord mon pédé ami
>>
File: Screenshot_20170320-231919.jpg (233KB, 1426x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170320-231919.jpg
233KB, 1426x1800px
>>731698609
Nice meme. Here's mine.
Your meme game is off, son. WHO'S THAT POKEMON?! IT'S... You if you don't fucking step it up!
>>
>>731705076
No one eats turkey pot pie for breakfast, of course I'm triggered
>>
>>731697208
>>731697650
>>731699232
Stop samefagging you retard
>>
>>731693488
Lol, a freedom hating american.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170417-090123.jpg (1MB, 1104x1940px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170417-090123.jpg
1MB, 1104x1940px
>>731705316
>>
>>731695177
Le kek
>>
>>731703412
>WE HAVE TO VOTE FOR HIM BECAUSE HE'S PRETTY
>WE HAVE TO BEWITHHER BECAUSE SHES A WOMAN
>WE HAVE TO HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT

Yeah, leftists are generally retarded.
>>
>>731703745
All Muslims are terrorists, it's in their doctrine to do so.
>>
>>731694261
Kek
>>
File: photo.jpg (99KB, 536x640px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
99KB, 536x640px
>>731693376

IS THAT A BEN GARRISON CARTOON??
>>
>>731705450
>kek
Je préfère 'Queque'
>>
>>731702231
>IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO IS AGAINST ISLAM THEYRE GONNA WIN. ITS BETTER TO JUST ELECT SOMEONE WHO WILL BEND OVER FOR THEM.

Don't breed.
>>
>>731705527
Not me. I was rooting for Obama because we had to not have a retard whose only agenda was how much money he had. I had to be with her because the alternative was being with him.
>>
File: lolwut.jpg (264KB, 771x771px) Image search: [Google]
lolwut.jpg
264KB, 771x771px
>>731705527
>macron
>leftists

pick one
>>
>>731705652
Ehh haut-queque, non?
>>
>>731705556
>All Muslims are terrorists,
Disagree.
>it's in their doctrine to do so.
Agree. But I still disagree with the first part.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170329-082810.jpg (478KB, 944x1335px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170329-082810.jpg
478KB, 944x1335px
>>731705773
>>
>>731705712
Having money is the only thing Americans have going for them though
>>
>>731693376

No one takes the French seriously, or even likes them.
>>
>>731705780
Non, queque est kek en français (phonétique)
>>
File: march of tyranny.png (1008KB, 900x691px) Image search: [Google]
march of tyranny.png
1008KB, 900x691px
>>
>>731705866
A presidential candidate's job isn't to have things going for them, it's to have things going for us.
>>
>>731693376
Lol france is about to pull an america and elect a xenophobic retard.

>woman cant be president
>liberal cant be president

Pick one, alt right tards
>>
File: IMG_20170408_181020.jpg (58KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170408_181020.jpg
58KB, 600x888px
Im sorry they are both slaves to the systems either way same shit will happen and we will fight more on who is right and wrong an till we realise that we been fooled all along
>>
>>731706054
??
>>
File: aMaMJFA.jpg (197KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
aMaMJFA.jpg
197KB, 1280x854px
>>731705938
>>
>>731706017
Everything about this is true except the jew part
>>
>>731706021
You're American, outside of money you have nothing going for you
>>
>>731699623
Yeah because nobody here uses any other "brands" of social media
>>
File: ihor-header.jpg (82KB, 616x320px) Image search: [Google]
ihor-header.jpg
82KB, 616x320px
>>731693376

I don't take no orders from no woman
>>
>>731706000
Ahhh! Queque comme la lettre k
>>
>>731699623
4chan definitely isn't blocked in France
>>
>>731706302
That's what a president should fix.
>>
>>731706304
I know that was intended as a sarcastic retort, but to be fair, it's probably genuinely accurate
>>
>>731706521
A president can't give you culture anon
>>
So where are the feminists to say Vote for Le Pen because she's a woman like the hill shills in America? That seems to be the only qualification to get the feminist vote.
>>
>>731706021
No, a presidential candidate's job is that as a consolation prize, the winner must take the loser out on a presidential candydate. That's where the word comes from, didn't you know?

Hillary is just mad Trump hasn't asked her out yet. You know, on their candydate.
>>
>>731699843
Silica gel isn't toxic, fucking retard.
>>
>>731696493
Why aren't you successful then?
>>
>>731693488
Fucking normie
>>
File: PtKibIy.png (97KB, 3225x918px) Image search: [Google]
PtKibIy.png
97KB, 3225x918px
>>731706647
French women aren't usually as retarded as American women.
>>
File: Chloé des Lysses.jpg (129KB, 740x1112px) Image search: [Google]
Chloé des Lysses.jpg
129KB, 740x1112px
Muhricans have no idea how stupid and unpoliticized their shit-tier education system and entertainment idustry made em.

We won't vote for the far right. Even if everyone hates macron's due to his submission to (((the finance))).
>>
File: poland.jpg (110KB, 600x1082px) Image search: [Google]
poland.jpg
110KB, 600x1082px
>>731706942
Poland is the only country in Europe to get this right
>>
>>731706615
You are wrong. /b/ is probably the most overly analyzed site to ever exist
>>
>>731705527
I'm voting for him because he is better than Lepen, I just said that the fact that he was attractive was just a plus.
>>
>>731696574
but it's the whole point of the thread, you fucking dunce
>>
>>731706630
We don't need culture. Here's what we need:
* economic justice
* education reform
* employment reform
* reduction of national debt
* reduction of the corporate carbon footprint
* no more obesity
* healthcare reform
* reform of foreign affairs
* immigration reform so we can let in good people and keep out bad people without treating the whole lot like shit
* improvements to national security
>>
>>731693488
Of course you don't. You're too busy torching your own house.
>>
>>731704581
toi tu t'en fous, visiblement tu touches l'allocation handicapé
>>
4chan is an American web site

why are all these stinky foreigners here?
>>
>>731707429
wale how de fook do YUH pruhpouse we laight de plece up
>>
>>731693488
checked your dubs: 88
Heil Hitler!
>>
>>731707579
hitler a shit
>>
File: 1493977843041.png (1MB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493977843041.png
1MB, 1024x512px
>>
File: Malcolm X Jews.jpg (109KB, 720x563px) Image search: [Google]
Malcolm X Jews.jpg
109KB, 720x563px
>>731695094

There are Jews who lend credence to the stereotype of the avaricious kike, but "all Jews are greedy and all greedy people are Jews. And that includes non-religious people of Hebrew descent" is too vast and discredits you from being taken seriously regarding an anti-Zionist stance.

Don't alienate people. We need strong, learned anti-Zionists right now with well thought arguments on their side.

It is true that both the Atheistic and orthodox Jew are possibly the most dangerous beings on Earth: over 100,000,000 murdered by Communism, which was born of Jews and is the embodiment of Jewry.
>>
>>731693376

The shape of France sure gives that guy some nice tits.
>>
File: PicsArt_05-06-02.07.00.png (1MB, 2048x512px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-06-02.07.00.png
1MB, 2048x512px
>>731707151
I have the Anglo ministers of defence/secretary of defense [sic]
>>
File: 1490785677336.png (435KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490785677336.png
435KB, 1364x768px
>>
>>731694619
Nous ne parlons pas Français, motherfucker.
>>
>>731707151
>9gag
at least remove that watermark, feggit
>>
>>731707151
lol
>judging by looks
>poland
>dafuq.vma
keked
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.