[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so stealthing is a thing now?.. Whats your story about it.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: stealthing.jpg (29KB, 744x512px) Image search: [Google]
stealthing.jpg
29KB, 744x512px
so stealthing is a thing now?.. Whats your story about it.
>>
>>731614073
What is stealthing
>>
>>731614073
How dumb.
Have fun paying child support
>>
Why the fuck would you put yourself in that situation

Sounds like fake news to me
>>
whats that?
>>
>>731614143
“Stealthing” is a disturbing new form of sexual assault which sees the perpetrator remove a condom before or during sex without consent.

MOSLTY RAMPANT IN THE GAY COMMUNITY LMAO!!
>>
>>731614143
>>731614187
https://ca.style.yahoo.com/stealthing-victims-experts-say-illegal-sex-practice-122717827.html
>>
green text stories anyone?
>>
>>731614073
Why the fuck would anyone do that? It's like setting up a trap for yourself and then triggering it. I think it's supposed to be a joke/fake news
>>
I'm curious if anyone's done that to a prostitute or random stranger?

anyone ever try to get away with but later didn't?
>>
>>731614073
Faggot why would you even do that to him?
>>
>>731614642
must your sentences begin with faggot..

also i want to hear about the guys doing it to the girls not the gay shit..
>>
>>731614073
Terrible idea that no educated man would ever do.
>>
I done it once with a Tinder girl when I was drunk because obviously being drunk makes you an idiot and because being drunk meant I wasn't getting as much out of it, especially with a condom. Stealthed it, continued fucking, managed to finish. Afterwards feigned suprise and claimed it fell off. She looked mildy annoyed but just said she'd get a pill the next day. I think I did it because she was hot, because, just as drunk:

I had a one night stand with a fatty. She put the condom on me. We had sex. I finished, realised condom had broke. I had a panic attack but she claimed she was on pill. I said "Oh, ok...". Lying in bed trying to sleep and all I can think is "She done this on purpose. She broke it putting it on". Woke her up and demanded to see her birth control. She was furious because the implication was obvious. She showed me. I calmed down but remained worried for about 6 months, constantly checking her instagram to see if she was pregnant. Clearly she wasn't but the worry wasn't "I'm having a baby with a stranger" it was "I'm having a baby with a stranger who isn't attractive"

Right now, sober, I would never want a kid. But drunk, and if I'm fucking a girl who is hotter than me I think "If I got her pregnant, not the worst thing ever" but getting an ugly girl pregnant "I might actually kill myself".
>>
>>731614748
done it to a few hookers in them poor countrys
>>
>>731614073
I've only done it once, but honestly your mom didnt seem to mind.
>>
>>731614807
oh make sure that ugly bitch dont know your real name and just move the fuck away. or make sure she cant find you again.. Hide like binladin
>>
>>731614807
so easy to get away with it if you start the conversation off with a fake name and shit.
>>
File: 1479839145046.png (394KB, 543x498px) Image search: [Google]
1479839145046.png
394KB, 543x498px
>meet a girl off of Okcupid
>Skinny short blonde, blue eyes, curly hair.
>after about a month of dating we finaly have sex
>Pussy was super tight, felt great
>Want to feel what it feels like without a condom on
>Know she doesnt want to, dont even ask
>Next time we have sex I take condom out of wrapper neatly, remove condom, put a small hole in condom that can break easily.
>We start having sex.
>Go to change positions
>While moving I pull down HARD on the condom to break it.
>Stick my cock inside her pussy
>Feels amazing.
>Cum deep and hard inside her about 2 minutes later.
>Act surprised when she notices
>go get plan b pill at pharmacy

I do this several more times until she decides she doesnt want to use condoms anymore.

I'm still dating her and cum inside her every time we have sex.
>>
>>731614178
>>731614178

yeah this is 2017's jenkem
>>
>>731614824

I think unless you want aids better to do that in rich countries.
>>
>>731614807
thanks for being vigilant, bad or unattractive genes are unacceptable for the race
>>
>>731614207
Kids these days too stupid to use a sewing needle?
>>
So, one day I wasn't a faggot. The end.
>>
>>731615127
they always give condoms anyway so there mostly clean.. probably have 20 kids by now..
>>
>>731614073
I wore a condom and yes I have legit experiences by having sex with my girlfriend pussy was tight should have put lube on before I insert my dick. I don't think stealthing is wrong tbh I don't think families aren't suppose to know if you're having sex. TBH it's stupid to ask about sex to a doctor when you exactly know you need protection for sex. That's my opinion so idk about your Anons experience
>>
>>731614207
it also includes when females pierce or otherwise tamper with protection in order to get a baby
>>
>>731615595

you type and think like a child who has never even had sex.
>>
>>731615595
Are you autistic or Indian? Reading this is a rubix cube
>>
>>731615081

and she uses plan B every time?
no, she wouldnt, it's not just a "get out of jail free" / condom replacement, no girl would use it
she started using the pill?
it takes time to be effective

either way your story is complete bullshit
>>
>>731615595
>I wore a condom and yes I have legit experiences by having sex with my girlfriend pussy was tight should have put lube on before I insert my dick. I don't think stealthing is wrong tbh I don't think families aren't suppose to know if you're having sex. TBH it's stupid to ask about sex to a doctor when you exactly know you need protection for sex. That's my opinion so idk about your Anons experience

go back to plabbat
>>
>>731615926

We only got plan B twice.

Story is absolutely true.

You apparently don't know how plan B pills work, they are not birth control pills that you get and take over the month.
>>
>>731616093
this is correct.. They are for immediately after use.. Plus they don't make the girl feel good afterwards, that's why it's a plan B
>>
>>731615170
i think it's to have more pleasurable sex without consent rather than impregnate without consent
>>
>>731614073
>is a new thing?

What the fuck are you 12? This shit has been happening since condoms were invented you fucking little kid
>>
>>731616349
it's a topic of interest in the media nowadays..
calm yourself.
>>
>>731615059
This
Good way to pass on your genes while some beta cuck raises your offspring and you don't have to worry about getting divorce raped or anything
>>
>>731616440
No, go fuck yourself. this shit got spun on the media the same day Assange said he had proof of being framed for the pedo shit in which one of the girls accused him of "taking the condom off without her knowing then proceeding to have sex". Once again go fuck yourself
>>
>>731616093
yes i know how it works, on my second paragraph when i said "the pill" it was about birth control pills

you said you did several more times, no girl uses the plan B pill several more times without questioning how they keep breaking, that thing has some bad side effects
>>
>>731616758
this guy..

does not like the topic in this /thread.

sticks around to complain about topic in /thread.

does not simply just leave this /thread
>>
>>731615595
Go back to school you uneducated fuck. That was totally incoherent gibberish.
>>
>>731616758
without those media postings this topic of interst would not have come up. you dont like it fuck off yourself./.
>>
>>731616836
Apparently she didnt mind.

I sure didnt, and I still dont.

I plan on doing it to any other woman I have sex with in the future, use a condom responsibily the first time to make them think I'm good.

Next time I do it, then over and over again.

I don't care if I get her pregnant and she gets me for child support, I want to have as many fucking kids as possible.
>>
>>731617267
STD's are like pokemon... You gotta catch 'em all...
>>
>>731614073
OP here i created this thread and now I'm bored with it.. I'm outa here..
>>
Back when I could still get laid, I was fucking a girl and she asked if she could ride me. At some point, she managed to slide the condom off of me without me noticing. I didn't even feel a change in texture or pleasure. When we got done, I pulled out and thought the condom had come off inside her. She said she'd taken it off because she didn't like how it felt. I didn't say anything, but I was sweatin' it. Really didn't want to have a bastard at 21.
>>
File: Larissa.jpg (162KB, 989x758px) Image search: [Google]
Larissa.jpg
162KB, 989x758px
>>731614073

Have done this several times before. But I don't take it off, too much risk of you get caught.

I just break the damn thing, condoms are pretty sturdy things but with the right techniques they will snap.

1- Doggy with the girls legs together, the condom breaker, a) increases the tightness b) harder for the to reach back and check.
2-Oil based lube, baby oil, vaseline. Use it and the condom will snap. It's common knowledge now, so just mix some baby oil in this regular lube, not as effective but hey.
3- Whilst in position 1 pull that condom back as far as it'll go and ram in, really get it in deep.
4- repeat as necessary, and hopefully you'll enjoy some great bareback sex knowing the bitch has pussy full of your cum unwittinly
5- If she notices, play dumb.
6-Sometimes she will hear it snap. have music on.

Pic related. No idea she got stealthed
>>
File: Nice.jpg (25KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
25KB, 550x336px
>>731618159
>>
File: IMG-20160318-WA0012.jpg (26KB, 624x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160318-WA0012.jpg
26KB, 624x584px
>>731618159

Other tips:

Expired condoms, ultra thin condoms and if all else fails, using a razor cut the packet open, take it out and cut the tip, slide back in. When the time comes open as normal and put it on.

Did this one time at a swingers party. Came inside some dudes wife, as soon i came i got off the next dude jumped in. the perfect getaway. My riskiest move ever.
>>
>>731614807
Fucking kek
>>
>>731618702
any confirmed pregnancies?
>>
File: IMG_3328.jpg (554KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3328.jpg
554KB, 2448x3264px
>>731619347
None. I only stealth if i'm certain they're on birth control. Don't need that drama. And no, no STI's either
>>
>>731614807
>being drunk makes you an idiot

this isn't true, you're just an idiot and rationalize doing stupid things while drunk because "hurr durr i was drunk!". truth is drugs, not even the hardest psychedelic that tears up your fucking consciousness, will never make you do anything you wouldn't do sober. i've taken 4 hits of lsd, fistfull of shrooms and went clubbing with a friend. had to walk home because he didn't wanna use a taxi, cops stopped us, and we both went completely 100% serious while tripping balls. the whole "i do dumb things on drugs" is just an excuse people use that allows them to rationalize doing dumb shit
>>
I've never broken/removed one on purpose but I had one break in action and just kept fucking.

The girl I was with was a co worker. She was pissed that night but the the next morning hopped right back on.

She Never got pregnant and we fucked for three years. I think the condom breaking kind of bonded us.

It was more of a diesese thing with her anyway. For those first couple weeks I was almost hoping I knocked her up. Probably would have married her if she hadn't been batshit crazy.
>>
>>731614073
>having consensual sex out of wedlock

All premarital sex is rape.
>>
>>731614073
>be me, on a music festival few years ago
>meet a chick the oldfashioned way
>as in eyes meet in a crowd during the sunset
>I had a gf back then, she was few weeks after breakup
>chat, eventually get drunk
>she's rather petite, small boobs, great legs, long brown hair, green eyes, blue summer dress
>she's half my weight, so even though I drink more, she's the one wasted
>wants me to carry her around in my arms, I do it
>claims that when I can carry her, I should take care of her pussy
>she's drunk though, so I'm kinda holding back
>only touch her inside her panties
>she was shaved and getting wet, despite being drunk, but I remember her as having hairy asshole
>this goes on for maybe five minutes, I'm not sure about the time
>then she claims she's too drunk and wants me to help her find the toilets and, later, her tent
>so I help her
>her tent is very small, she went on blabbering about how it's new, pristine, "sanctuary where no man should ever lie with her"
>invites me in anyway
>some cuddling occurs, she doesn't want anything more
>just claims she wants to sleep
>"Ok, let me take off your panties and we'll go to sleep"

cont.
>>
>>731622219

>she sighs, but complies
>"I just don't want to get pregnant. Make sure you have a condom."
>I take it on and slip inside her
>can't feel a thing
>she's drunk anyway
>so after a few minutes I take it off
>she doesn't notice
>but as I'm not as drunk as she is, it hits me
>wrongonsomanylevels.jpg
>can't tell her now
>so I pull out and cum into her dress
>"Are you too old to give me seconds?"
>"No problem."

cont.
>>
>>731622709
pls
>>
File: 1482940218470.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1482940218470.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>731622709
saving thread
>>
File: 1482327459985.jpg (13KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
1482327459985.jpg
13KB, 271x271px
>>731622883
random drop
>>
>>731622709

>this time I leave the condom on
>however, as she's getting slightly more sober, she wants to suck me
>in order to do that she removes the condom herself
>"Err... I only had two of those..."
>"Who cares, I'm not letting you stop until we fuck each other's brains out."
>well if she wants it now, I'm not gonna argue
>so we keep fucking for, well, quite long
>as in, the last two band's gigs
>eventually, we fall asleep
>wake up in the morning, have one more quickie
>then I leave her tent
>we met before the festival ended
>and never since then

she was a very cool chick and we actually had a lot in common, but she was from a town about 200 miles apart - and I already had a gf - and besides, how many good relationships start like this?
>>
>be me
>4chaning
>see thread
>make up story about my fantasy
>make some dudes masturbate about my story
>i just stealthed these dudes so hard XD
>>
>>731614178
Guys don't take their condoms out, girls who want to get you for your bank pretend to slide your dick in and take your condom out.
>>
>>731623517
omg this
>>
>>731620300
>Was told the thing I was given was LSD
>Was actually mild MDMA
>I am the master of my fate
>I am the captain of my soul
>Literally no one has done anything stupid while drinking that they wouldn't do while sober
>White people look good in dreadlocks
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.