[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you Canacucks, you are all normie pieces of shit and you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10

File: 20070730_canadaBig[1].jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
20070730_canadaBig[1].jpg
25KB, 400x400px
Fuck you Canacucks, you are all normie pieces of shit and you don't belong on this planet.

Where were you when terrorists attacked your neighbor to the south on 9/11? You curled up in your little faggot trailers while AMERICAN soldiers fought and died to protect you from sand nigger terrorists.

Now look at you. Your leader is a cuck who loves feminists and mudslimes, and is letting thousands of them in to attack your country and my country. Your government passed a law that says you have to use the mentally-retarded "gender neutral pronouns" or go to jail. The Chinese have cucked you out of your properties in the west, and all of your oil.

You've sold yourselves out Canacucks, and it's time to face justice. You'd be better off if the US just annexed you, or better yet, if you all (except for the shitskin natives) move to Europe so the cuckery can be concetrated there, and NOT ON OUR BORDER.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. From, an American.
>>
Please annex us once you get your beaner and nigger problems sorted out
>>
Who holds the majority of your debt? China
Who was the only one to burn down your white house? Canadians/English.
Who's the one that gets ragged on, targeted by terrorists, and generally shat on by everyone? Americans
>>
Oh and your currency is devalued as fuck, probably because you're all a bunch of wannabe niggers on welfare and not working. Looks like the jews got you good.
>>
>>731612626
Sounds like you're the conceded kid at school that everyone wants to beat his face in
>>
>>731612593
>Who holds the majority of your debt?
Mostly private bondholders. Not China.

>Who was the only one to burn down your white house?
British did that you fuckwit, we invaded Canada and now you're not so lucky we didnt annex you then.
>Who's the one that gets ragged on, targeted by terrorists, and generally shat on by everyone?

You think mudslimes appreciate Canadian values? Canada has seen it's share of terrorist attacks due to migrant scum.
>>
>>731612302
How's fucking you cousin while your mom and aunt watch? Pollish your rifle today?
>>
>>731612743
Sounds like you're a Canacuck without an argument. You've just accepted everything I said by making a logical fallacy. America wins again, faggot.
>>
>>731612786
Apparently you don't know anything. But all good. Your education system let you down again
>>
>>731612863
Wahhhhh!!! That's all I hear from you. And shit coming out of your mouth
>>
>>731612863
Your argument gains more value when you add faggot. Got anything original?
>>
>>731612813
Lol you're just jealous you don't have any women to fuck. We get our sluts from Mexico and everywhere else, we don't need to fuck our own family.

And you're goddamn right I keep my guns clean. Too bad you can't own any because of gun control, Canacuck. America wins again!
>>
>>731612302
>>
>>731612978
Hahahahaha fucking white trash piece of shit. Yeehaw!!! Cuntry!
>>
>>731612974
>>731612938
>>731612889

Lol look at these Canacucks without an argument.

>"Muh healthcare!"
ruled to be a human rights violation by Canacuck court
>"Muh education!"
Is Canada producing people like Elon Musk, Bill Gates, and Jeff Bezos? Looks like America wins again!
>"Muh Canada is superior to Americucks!"
Try again retards, Canada is total shit compared to America and you know it.
>>
File: Comparison-Checklist1.jpg (238KB, 969x492px) Image search: [Google]
Comparison-Checklist1.jpg
238KB, 969x492px
>>731612302
Merica = nazi
>>
>>731613176
I'm still waiting for an actual reason as to why America is better than Canada. Give me an actual reason besides merica fuck yeah. All you've done is whine like a little bitch about how Canada IS better than you.
>>
>>731613433

>Highest GDP in the world
>Highest standard of living
>Best healthcare
>Produces most of the world's art and entertainment
>Everyone watches Hollywood movies
>America leads the world in innovation and invention
>Where Canada's Elon Musk?
>>
>>731612302
As a Canadian nothing you mentioned affects me. Mudslimes won't come live in my particular area, the woman's movement has been the same for 40 years (non-existent), and we call people whatever the fuck we want. Then again in my small town there are only two genders, because people are fairly normal here.

The only thing I don't agree with is the treatment of chugs. Wahh wahh the government keeps us down, we need more money. They fuckin do it to themselves, they live like animals.

I live in north central Canada. We're hillbillies up here, not liberal hippy cuck retards like the east.
>>
>>731613228
>Wants to eliminate Muslim people
>Opposed to other ethnic races
>Supports master race of heterosexuals
>believes in church and state

Wheres your evidence for that? None of these are in the GOP platform.
>>
>>731612302
When the terrorists attacked, americans sought refuge in Gander newfoundland. they even fucking made a musical about it.
Canada was part of the combat forces in afghanistan.. just no one else was as fucking stupid to join you in going into iraq where you got your ass kicked.

we have what, 20,000 syrians, mostly women and children and families. i wouldn't worry too much about them, most went through the vetting process made by a conservative goverment.

as for the PM, at least he isn't a retard like trump, but no matter what every leader does something stupid.

it's true that the foreigners own a lot of shit, but they do the same in the US.

anyway, try harder amerifaq, you will probably die sooner than me anyway since your the only civilized country where the average age for death is going down rather than up.
>>
Both of these countries are actually so fucking gay. Get off your ass instead of arguing with somebody you don't even know, you are so destined to prove yourself when nobody cares.Do you really think that your argument will change others opinion when 90% of it is just
Insults? This isn't the first grade. Go clean the fucking cheeto residue off your hands and just fucking do something else. Name calling won't make up for your lack of any proof. If somebody calls you out back yourself up with proof instead of just saying "yea well we're better and you know canacuck" "Tfw amerifats think they're better". You aren't arguing your just posting your opinion and then getting triggered like a bunch is SJW's when somebody thinks any differently.
>>
>>731612302
Top fucking kek how about WW1 and WW2 your welcome btw fucking amerifuck Canadian were the only ones to figure out how to survive German chemical weapons go take a history class
>>
>>731612593
You do realize the reason the BRITISH burned the white house down was because Americans did it to the Canadians legislative building. Also, brits did all the fighting kek
>>
File: IMG_2640.jpg (110KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2640.jpg
110KB, 640x1136px
>>
Canadian here. We don't have to prove shit to ameritards because we didn't elect a power-hungry orangutan into office.
>>
That is okay. That is totally like, You're opinion man. Us Canadians are a fine group of people. Canadians are among the nicest peoples on the entire planet. And thats not a stereotype, But fact. Besides, Look at America's People, Do nothing but eat mcdonalds and shoot people. We just chill up here enjoying our world renowned beer and doing Canadian stuff like camping hiking and Enjoying the beautiful scenery Canada has to offer. Proud Canadian!!!
>>
>>731612302
You are stupid enough to have Trump elected! You believe whatever shit you hear. But you have a good neighbor who still lets you come and visit true civilization, not the one with guns in every home and bullies in every corner!
>>
>>731612302
Fuck you and your House, Senate and President!
>>
File: Retarded.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
Retarded.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>731612302
>>
>>731613176
Elon Musk is a Canadian citizen and married to a Canadian.

He was originally born in South Africa.

You're also trying too hard to insult Canada. Everyone loves Canada and hates the US. Just accept it and go back to guns and shit.
>>
>>731615863
Amen brother. It's funny how hard this kid is trying. Your post was my reaction. Meh, another retarded person from the US. Status quo continues.
>>
>>731616867
Sorry, meant to say his mother is Canadian. Not his wife.
>>
>>731612302
>brags about winning
>1st at nothing except debt and incarceration rates

muh freedumbs
>>
>>731612302

I bet you listen to Gavin McInnes, Crowder, and Lauren Southern. You read therebel.media like its the gospel.

You probably open conversations at the bar with your far right theories and "truth".

You''re the type of guy that take karaoke seriously.
No one likes you
Fuck off.
>>
>>731613563

guess again friendo

http://www.businessinsider.com/19-countries-with-the-highest-standard-of-life-according-to-the-social-progress-report-2016-6/#16-belgium-8619-the-hq-of-the-european-union-scores-highly-on-social-progress-and-demonstrates-that-sometimes-being-a-smaller-country-makes-it-easier-to-look-after-all-your-inhabitants-4
>>
File: faggot.jpg (113KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
113KB, 704x396px
>>
Canadian here. Following what's happening with your health care bill.

>I think y'all are the ones about the get fucked in the ass
>>
>>731617740
Not to mention they placed 13th on the 2017 world happiness report.

They always think they're the best in every way. They don't even know how their standard of living and life has slipped in the last few decades. They're like a lobster that doesn't know the heat is rising in the pot.
>>
>>731614549
This.

OP needs to do some reading on us. Sounds ignorant. Not worth debating. 0/10 op. Try harder.
>>
>>731612302
We don't want them on Europe either, but you are the one who's getting a good old sodomy by Trump, not Canada.
>>
>>731612302
hey buddy, thats not very nice guy.
>>
>>731612302

Canadian here.

I agree. Canuckistan is a fucking blight on the world of men.

Any pride of being Canadian i had is gone. I wish i was an American.

905fag here, Niagara Falls, ON.
>>
>>731618793
416fag, Sauga/ Toronto, I agree bro. I wish I was american.
>>
What's wrong with Canada?
>>
>>731618911
I wish I was american so bad that ended in '911'
>>
>>731618793
Fellow Ontarian here. Contact an immigration attorney and you shall have your wish soon enough. Nothing wrong with moving to the states. It's been happening for decades (brain drain).

We are not, however, a blight. I don't think so anyway. Maybe we were under the conservatives leadership (sinking ship). I'm not saying the libs are better, but we're still in good standing around the world.

Except the economy is in fucking tatters.
>>
>>731618793
FWIW I was thinking of moving to the states too. Not as much opportunity up here anymore.
>>
>>731617556
all those people use common sense. good argument, lol.

cuck
>>
>>731616292
I mean we were stupid enough to elect prime minister 420 goodhair with Kathleen Wynne's hand so far up his ass he can taste her wife's cunt....
>>
File: obama.jpg (46KB, 880x558px) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
46KB, 880x558px
>>731612302
You had your country run by a gay muslim nigger for 8 years.
Go back to BLACKED.com americuck
>>
>>731612302
We as a country have our problems just like any other although we have and continue to contribute to your war initiatives. We have provided troops, planes, and training for local rebels/forces that your country has empowered in Afghanistan and Iraq. We also contribute actively to your fight against ISIS even though we let them move here and give them free housing >.> <.<
>>
>>731619247
The leadership race was a crapshoot anyway. Wynn is a disaster, considering his gas plant record. Trudeau has a lot to prove and has so far not impressed me with anything other than his standing on the international stage, in that he is likeable.
>>
>>731618964

Bullshit, even here in NF you can't use the public transportation without being surrounded and overcrowded by shitskins that stink of currie and shit. Adults come from all over the third world [mainly mudslimes], and cram half a dozen into a room intended for a single student.

these same adults take pretty much all the student jobs [subway, mr.sub, pizza pizza, name any other menial job], except they work it as a fucking career.

TO is worse, farrr worse. the peoples that made this country great in the first place are becoming minorities, and our culture is being taken over by the same third world shitskin cultures that those people are trying to escape.

and now our PM is essentially the biggest cuck pos to every live, and is carrying on the multicultural cancer his faggot cuck father brought us.

honestly, youre what is wrong with Canuckistan, you fuckin cuck.
>>
>>731619478
He won because women and asians voted with their eyes not their brains. It was the only two demographics he had a disproportionate advantage with. I was excited about the change of Canada's internal authoritarian policies and international image initially but at this point I'd rather have just had more Harper. 28billion dollar deficit, special privileges for mussies, bending over from Trump.... pls stop...
>>
>>731618954

nice
>>
>>731619727
> the peoples that made this country great in the first place

They were immigrants themselves you dildo.

The immigration thing is only a problem if you're a racist degenerate. And sure, they're taking the jobs. But the local companies already finished outsourcing the majority of the other jobs to China, India and Mexico. So what exactly are you complaining about?

If you're not feeling it, move otherwise Quitcherbitchin'.
>>
>>731619765
> I'd rather have just had more Harper.

I can't fathom anyone that god damned stupid. I mean literally, I don't know if you breathe with your mouth open or what. But god damn.

I mean were you even HERE during his term?! He fucking ruined shit.

Name ONE god damned thing he did that benefited all of Canada. I'll wait.
>>
>>731618911
>>731618793
Just move to Toronto not sauga.
Dual citizen here have lived in NYC, Toronto, Miami and traveled extensively through both countries. Toronto is legit better than any American city not named New York, Chicago, or San Fransisco. The taxes here suck but we have far better variety of food in the GTA than anywhere in America. We have every sports team you could want. Every major touring band comes here. What are you missing that you would get in the US?
>>
File: IMG_2812.png (232KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2812.png
232KB, 700x525px
We all know the US is the international jew. You people supply and train "rebel" groups, cartel hitman, and other thugs across the world all the while manipulating the media and infiltrating governments.
The USA is one big jew and so are the sub humans that dwell within it.
You're country produces trash that corrupts morality and decency.
>>
Hope you enjoy not having net neutrality.
>>
>>731612302
"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least-"
>sees this thread
"nvm fuck America"
>>
>>731620565
I'm not saying he was good he was just less bad because he used less money being bad. His biggest scandal was senators he appointed overspending over 10 years. Now not even a year into serving Treudau is already facing a larger personal scandal wasting $130k in tax payer money on an unnecessary helicopter flight. + that 28 billion dollar deficit even the NDP weren't going to run a deficit.
>>
>>731620710
Having spent a majority of my life in T.O. yeah i'd have to agree but then I have only spent a bit of time in the states.

For whatever reason T.O. has a very HUGE feel that no other city seems to have replicated... maybe LA... but not really.
>>
>>731621207
See, here's where I start blowing a gasket. It's not a competition to see whichever idiot we elected can spend the most. I mean i'd rather have Cretien comparatively speaking.

These numbskulls have driven up the deficit quite substantially. And I haven't seen anyone elected address the issue to date.

The shit that harper pulled during his term was unforgivable. He's one of the worst prime ministers this country has ever had next to say Bob Rae or some shit.
>>
>>731612302
Canada went into Afghanistan and supported their bigger brother as much as a tiny weakling could.

Get rekt. Canada is America's best friend.
>>
>>731622081
Israel is Americas Best Friend. Don't get it twisted. I'm Canadian and even I know that.
>>
>>731612302
Fuck off, /pol/
>>
>>731621985
I get where you're coming from but Treudau hasn't gotten rid of any of the horrible policies that Harper pushed through though. He voted for and supports c51 and c54, pushed through clauses in large omnibus bills the same way Harper did. The only major difference in their policy is Treudau's government spends far more money and is far more likable and social media savy.
>>
>it's another America is mad about Canada

Hahaha! Enjoy going bankrupt from hospital bills, I hear Trump is taking that away. So glad I'm not American.
>>
>>731622407
I'm glad there's more people paying attention to this shit. There is far too much hoorah, hoorah bullshit because people pick a team and defend it.

You're very right. And unfortunately this spells it out in a way that freaks me the fuck out. It means that it doesn't matter who we elect because behind the scenes they don't control anything.
>>
>>731612302
the world still hates America more then canada.
Thanks for starting all the shit you dumb fuckwit
Love from the rest of the world
>>
>>731620769
>day of the grill

Fuck I kekked
>>
>>731622831
And with that said, i'm out. Love you too man (From Canada) wherever you are.

Canada sends its love. :)
>>
>>731622758
It's disheartening to look at it that way but it's the problem of any two party system that we're stuck between 2 slightly different but ultimately the same systems. If Canadians would elect outside the main 2 we may see some actual change. Or hell if the candidates actually represented their constituents over their party lines.
>>
>>731613563
>best healthcare
>best standard of living
>Elon Musk (who got Canadian citizenship before american )
>>
>>731612577
Touché anon, touché.

We need more prisons for the niggers and better walls for the beaners. Beaners do get a lot done, we may keep the productive ones. Maybe give them stars to wear.
>>
If it weren't for America, all you fags would be Russian rape babies. Also we are the only country that ain't a pussy and have dropped nukes on other countries. However, we are tired of being the policeman of the world, and all you gd faggots have enabled Muslim arabs to spread their cancer globally. We need to gas the A Rabs.
>>
>>731622831
We take pride in that. Who wants other counties to like them? Canada?
>>
>>731612302
>25
Fuck America and fuck you too you uncultured swine
>>
>>731620710
American here been living in Canada for the last 13 years. Lived in DC, Ottawa, and Toronto. Canada has its flaws but no where near the amount of the states. Take it from someone that have lived in both countries
>>
>>731627236
Show your tits
>>
They have A problem with making their insignia a maple leaf. Like, who cares...?
>>
>>731612302
Fuck you and your 911 shit and go back to sucking trumps dick you newfag
>>
>>731614549
Trudeaus a piece of shit. Rest is fine.
>>
>>731612302

I worked in international moving and god does Canada whores itself. Every fucking day they would send me 2/3 offers to relay for foreign candidates. No other country comes to a match. On the other hand, US are fucking terrorists, canada's faults doesnt change anything to that.
>>
File: 1485641567655.jpg (3KB, 125x113px) Image search: [Google]
1485641567655.jpg
3KB, 125x113px
America and Canada is rightful British clay, give it back.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.