[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I fucking love the golden god. The five star man that is

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 42

File: IMG_0138.jpg (28KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
28KB, 416x416px
Guys, I fucking love the golden god. The five star man that is Donald Trump. Didn't vote for him but I gave him a chance and he's at least been trying to follow through on his plans. Bombed the shit out of those camel jockeys. Paid twice as many taxes as that commie loser Bernie. Donated his salary. We know these things.
That being said, here's what I need to know (and I'm hoping I can find some unadulterated discourse even though this sites become a liberal cancer hub)
is trumpcare really going to allow for upcharging for pre existing conditions?

Obamacare was almost a complete failure but staying on your parents plans until 26 and not allowing for denial of pre existing conditions were great moves that trump promised multiple times (as recently as 2 days ago) to keep.
My understanding is that he's enforcing it on a federal level but allowing for states to upcharge - not deny. Most people are crying and saying anyone with pre existing conditions are fucked but that's clearly not the case. However, all I can find is super liberal sources saying that he's saying fuck you to anyone with diabetes or cancer. I cannot find any links to the actual bill which is the only thing I can trust in this anti-trump media zeitgeist.

tl;dr what's REALLY happening with pre existing under trumpcare?
>>
>>731548989
Kys you're a worthless cuck anyway.
>>
File: 1472275265188.gif (208KB, 323x221px) Image search: [Google]
1472275265188.gif
208KB, 323x221px
>>731548989
>>
>>731548989
He is a business man and political Titan and cares about America.... People saw a Change in him and he saw a change and prosperity in America and its people.....
>>
>>731549147
Try harder shill-inite
>>
Goddamn I so fucking sick of looking at this cuck.
>>
>>731549205
Those are words.
>>
>>731548989
So you didn't vote Trump and you call Sanders a commie call this place a liberal hub. Who the fuck did you vote for?
>>
>>731549205
>>731549260
Guys I get it but I need real answers. Worst case scenario he's allowing states to decide whether or not they can upcharge for pre existing conditions. I think that'd be shitty but I haven't see evidence for it outside of huffpo and NYT. What's actually happening with that and can anyone find a source to the actual bill?
>>
>>731548989

Anyone who supports the subhuman orangutan turd should just fucking kill themselves. Your mental abilities wouldn't even register on an EEG.
>>
Try harder, asshole. If you're gonna bait, do it with at least a DROP of cleverness. No one here buys this lame shit.
>>
There is no Trumpcare, it is Obamacare.

There is no Trump Presidency, it is a stupid mistake.

No more Cuck 45 threads. Nobody cares.
>>
>>731549411
More specifically lies. I'm personally glad this part is putting this through I can't wait to see what the 2018 elections going to be when all these dumb assholes figure out that they can't afford insurance or get coverage.
>>
>>731548989

Nah man you're fucked. Your god Trump doesnt care one tiny bit about your life. Like, what the fuck are you doing giving yourself cancer anyway smh go eat kale or something
>>
>>731549489
B8
>>
>>731548989
he's the last hope for western culture, but i fear the kikes have a dark hold on him now.
>>
>>731549489
Didn't vote. Didnt take trump seriously but knew exactly how hill dawg would do. I actually think Bernie is a good guy, might have even voted for him over trump. But he's dumb and every reasonably economist knows that he's a joke. Also he's a hypocrite who just bought his third house even though he's never once worked a real job outside of the public sector and paid 12 percent in taxes compared to trumps 25. You're distracting from my question though...
>>
When I think about how fucking amazing and groundbreaking the United States could be without Republicans. They have been an anchor around our collective necks for 40 years.
>>
>>731548989
Can we impeach him yet? I've been waiting since day 1.
>>
>>731548989
even faggot nigger king obama wanted to be trump.
>>
Sick of seeing this goose faced fuck
>>
>>731549575
K that's your opinion but help me out by answering the question.
>>
>>731549831
Your opinion is invalid since you didn't vote and you have no right to even ask questions about anything.
>>
>>731548989
Im pretty sure he signed the bill that allows your ISP to sell your info to advertisers.
Im also pretty sure his "team of professionals" bought their way in. I mean im glad someone people can turn a blind eye to the overwhelming negative.
>>
>>731549831

>every reasonably economist knows that he's a joke

never heard that before.
>>
>>731548989

>Healthcare [almost] destroyed.
>Public education destroyed.
>Separation between Church and State destroyed.
>Environmental protection destroyed.
>unConstitutional and illegal seizures and deportations by ICE--even American citizens.
>War on facts and real journalism.
>Has lied over 450 times since inauguration.
>Treasury run by Goldmann Sachs
>Still under investigation by FBI
>Biggest butthurt crybaby in history of presidents
>twice tried ILLEGAL muslim ban; struck down
>30 million dollars a MONTH for his vacations
>incessantly bitched about Obama golfing; has golfed many times more already.
>Planetwide embarrassment to the entire nation.

This man is a fucking anti-American piece of low shit. Someone needs to get him the fuck out of our White House.
>>
>>731549205
political titan? fuck, you're a dense faggot ill tell ya that
>>
>>731549957
False narrative you don't have to vote to think you fucking mental slave. Anyway my post is a question. Can you answer it please?
>>
You got played, just like everyone else who voted for Trump. I feel sorry for you, son.
>>
>>731550069
Prettttty much / thread
>>
>>731550069
>American citizens deported by ice

Source or your mother dies in her sleep
>>
>>731550115
No if you voted I would but you're a worthless shit who didn't vote so you don't deserve answers you get what you get.
>>
>>731550069
Fucking THIS.
>>
>>731548989
gb2 dailystormer newfag
>>
Trump is the King of the Weenies. Look at him. Doughnut eating dipshit mong. Can we just move conservatives to Mexico or something?
>>
Guys OP here I'm being fucking serious. I have my opinions on trump. You have yours. I'm asking a question to both the haters and supporters. Answer as if I have no opinion:

WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS UNDER THE NEWEST TRUMP HEALTHCARE BILL? Links to the bill itself would be great...
>>
>>731550232
Literally google it. You will see hundress of results.
>>
>>731550236
K have fun being a dumb faggot who voted for an evil cunt or a bombastic asshole because your boyfriend told you voting matters.
>>
File: hook.line.sinker.jpg (63KB, 736x558px) Image search: [Google]
hook.line.sinker.jpg
63KB, 736x558px
>>731550127
>>
>>731550069
Finally, someone tells the truth on /b/. Clear insight about what is actually happening!
>>
>>731550069
Thanks for the field report, Susan! Now back to Rachel Maddow!
>>
>>731550069
/thread
>>
>>731550436
>calls potus anti-american
>think illegals are citizens.
please take a civics class. this is why political discourse has gone to shit.
>>
>>731550232

https://www.aclu.org/blog/speakeasy/yes-us-wrongfully-deports-its-own-citizens

http://www.app.com/story/news/local/public-safety/2017/03/23/immigration-know-your-rights-trump-freehold/99459216/

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/22/504031635/you-say-you-re-an-american-but-what-if-you-had-to-prove-it-or-be-deported

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/31/american-citizen-trapped-in-ice-jail

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/ice-agents-illegally-detained-colorado-us-citizen-for-days-because-he-was-hispanic-lawsuit-claims

https://news.vice.com/article/the-us-keeps-mistakenly-deporting-its-own-citizens

https://wearemitu.com/things-that-matter/american-citizen-suing-ice-claims-they-were-trying-to-deport-him/

I suppose I should also remind you that deporting someone whose citizenship status is unknown is blatantly unConstitutional, as it violates the peoples' right to Due Process, which is a right afforded to all persons in the US by definition, not just citizens. ICE are fucking Trump gestapo and should be severely punished for their illegal actions.
>>
>>731550422
>Guys OP here I'm being fucking serious. I have my opinions on trump. You have yours. I'm asking a question to both the haters and supporters. Answer as if I have no opinion
This is /b/. You're never going to get a straight answer.
>>
>>731550875
No nigga, not /thread NOBODY HAS ANSWERED THE FUCKING QUESTION.
>>
>>731550965
>NOBODY HAS ANSWERED THE FUCKING QUESTION
see >>731550943
>>
>>731550943
I knew that in my heart of hearts but google ain't finding anything.
>>
>>731550422
>WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS UNDER THE NEWEST TRUMP HEALTHCARE BILL?
Your state gets to decide if insurance companies get to deny you healthcare based on that preexisting condition. Either that or they create a high risk pool for healthcare for you that will be beyond what you're capable of paying.
>>
The bill is available at https://rules.house.gov/bill/115/hr-1628.

The best I can figure is that the amendments allow for a "high risk" pool that will be subsidized by the federal government. So, yes, technically "pre-existing condition" is no longer a forbidden word. Ideally, premiums for normal folks would go down because we're no longer the ones subsidizing the cost of healthcare for people very expensive to insure. In practice, the main criticism so far is that the funding for that pool's subsidy is inadequate. The CBO hasn't offered input but is expected to soon.

Honestly, the way the ACA was designed was not how insurance works. Higher risk individuals pay more for insurance. Car, homeowner's, renter's. Otherwise the insurance company goes in the red. Which they are. Which is why they're pulling out of the markets. ACA is not sustainable. This bill isn't gold, but something is going to have to change regardless. ACA is literally collapsing.

Meanwhile, and for some context, this is a house bill. Nowhere near law. The Senate has already said they're drafting a different bill. This isn't, by any means, the final version.
>>
>>731550941
>ICE are fucking Trump gestapo
Daily reminder to shoot your local ICE agents and their families.
>>
>>731550885
Refer to
>>731550941

And die in a fire.
>>
>>731549831
How could you possibly know he paid 25% when he hasn't released his tax returns? Most sources say he's paid no income tax for over a decade thanks to his multiple bankruptcies.
>>
>>731551171
Right, that's as far as I've gotten but i haven't seen any legitimate sources talking about it and trump seems to still be denying it. Guys a fucking liar but so is the media...i need convincing.
>>
>>731551336
see
>>731551171
>>
>>731548989
>>731550965

You answer is FUCKING NOTHING.

The bill passed the House. It has a snowball's chance in Hell of passing the Senate and even if it did it would be severely gutted by BCO when they look into it and realize it would cause an economic crash and throw about 25-30 million citizens off their healthcare.

>Yes it brings back pre-existing conditions with a vengeance
>yes it defines rape and women's issues related to pregnancy as pre-existing conditions.
>yes it allows for health insurance companies to define old age as a pre-existing condition
>yes it terminates funding to Planned Parenthood for one year
>yes it's nothing but a tax cut for billionaires at the expense of all Americans.

That they want to do this to you should make your blood boil to the point you want to rip Trump and Ryan's heads off with your teeth.

But there is no definitive answer because the bill isn't to the executive stage yet and with all luck will be killed in the Senate anyway.
>>
Rural people shouldn't vote and Trump proves why.
>>
>>731551203
Jesus Christ how hard was that? Thank you, you beautiful nigger. That actually makes sense.
>>
You're a dumb fucking idiot who cannot think for himself. That's why you're here. I mean, ffs, you didn't vote. Why? You seek answers because you're too dumb to go find them yourself. You're only paying attention to what will confirm your own bias so you can go into your echo chamber with other like minded individuals and bash people you disagree with even though you're factually wrong. Already some of the things you've posted have been proven wrong and yet here you are like the idiot who didn't get the message and continues parroting incorrect talking points.

I feel sorry for you, OP. You're probably not even American. It's fine if you aren't.
>>
>>731551262

That's a bit far. (only a bit though).

Definitely don't cooperate with them though. They have no power that you don't give them.

You do NOT have to answer any of their questions.
You do NOT have to show proof of your citizenship.
You do NOT have to let them in your home or property without a warrant.
They do NOT have the authority to stop and question you at checkpoints they set up.

These are all explicitly illegal and protected by the Constitution. Burden of proof is on the Judiciary.

The ONLY way someone can LEGALLY be deported is if their citizenship status is already a matter of public record; i.e. they've been convicted of a crime.
>>
>>731549831
> every reasonable economist knows he's a joke.
The man turned a million dollar inheritance into a multi billion dollar empire. If there is a joke, its the economists earning a 5 figure salary.
>>
It’s Thursday. How many people have lost their healthcare today?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/421398464472162304
>>
>>731551890

1. that is a LOT easier to do than you think it is, especially considering he did it in the 70s-90s.

2. All the elbow rubbing with powerful execs his father knew was a major factor as well.

3. If you actually READ the post you're replying to, the Anon who typed it was referring to Bernie Sanders, not Trump.
>>
>>731551890

Are you even reading my comment? That economist line was about BERNIE SANDERS.

Fuck, is this what an average trump supporter is like? Fucking illiterate?
>>
>>731548989

Hello Comrade! Greetings from America!

How is the weather in St. Petersburg today?
I enjoyed my stay there, while I was working at ‘The Agency’…
Most Russian women are prostitutes, and Russian prostitutes are the best!

Cheers! To Your Health! Зa здopoвьe!
>>
>>731552195
>Fuck, is this what an average trump supporter is like? Fucking illiterate?
Basically. Trump himself only speaks on a middle school level, and even then only just barely.
>>
>>731551855
>That's a bit far. (only a bit though).
I disagree. The best way to effectively neuter these ridiculous roundups are to make the people enforcing it afraid to do their jobs. How many ICE agents would be willing to go to work if you make them afraid for their lives and the lives of their spouse/children/parents etc?
>>
Jesus 4chan has turned into whiny bitches. Motherfuckers saying his presidency was a mistake. Really? Only 4 months into his presidency and you're saying his presidency was a mistake. We're barely even into it. We had to deal with Osama for 8 years. Stop being hypocrites. The least you can do is deal with it for 4 years. He's still president even if you might not agree with his ideas.
>>
>>731551262
ICE agents (in ny at least) seem like inner city police that moved up the ladder rather quickly. Most are black and latino too.

The guys i've seen them carrying around are most def mexican mafia assholes.
>>
>>731552611

His false presidency has already almost completely destroyed this nation you fucking moron.
>>
>>731552611

Only 4 months, and we've gone through SO MUCH needless shit. It is a mistake.
>>
>>731552611
>You don't get to criticize him because we in the trailer parks had to put up with Obama for 8 years.
>somebody call me a wahhbulance
>>
>>731552606
>make them afraid for their lives and the lives of their spouse/children/parents etc?
Allah Akbar Mohamed Jihad
>>
>>731552758
Blame the media as soon as you're done peeling their sweaty balls off your eyelids...
>>
>>731552829
>all violence is terrorism
>>
>>731552758

>needless

Try ANTI-AMERICA, TREASONOUS, DEPLORABLE, DISGUSTING, SUBHUMAN, INSANE and VILE.

This piece of shit needs to be REMOVED immediately. This country is in peril. We are dealing with a hostile coup by a terrorist organization right now.
>>
>>731552873

How do you explain the "Data" that comes straight from the Republican subhumans and the treasonous orangutan turd? Is first hand knowledge also "fake news" to a retard like you?
>>
>>731552917
ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
>>
>>731552718
>disclaimer: anecdotal evidence from a source of questionable reliability
>>
You're going to die. Enjoy not having health care.
>>
>>731550069
Shill needs to shill harder.
>healthcare almost destroyed
yah, he made it so its not federally mandated but by state, like the 10th Amendment allows all powers not enumerated by the federal government goes to the states.
>Public education destroyed
go back almost 50 years when the department of education brought the bar lower to make the stupid people in poor states feel better
>Environmental Protection Destroyed
Tell that to the corporations that only get fined the maximum and still make a profit, because stupid asses like you still buy their products.
>Unconstitutional and illegal seizures
Constitution only applies to citizens and visitors. Please cite when Americans have been deported...
>War on facts and real journalisn
Please tell me how many times the MSM needed to walk back sensational headlines... I'll wait.
>Lied over 450 times
Notations please
>Treasury run by Goldman Sachs
Yep, and the Federal Reserve is still printing money.
>Still under investigation by FBI
and yet nothing found, but I reserve judgement, because if there was anything the MSM would be on it like stink on shit.
>Butthurt crybaby
Conjecture
>twice tried ILLEGAL muslim ban; struck down
by judges on the 9th circuit court... with an 80% turnaround rate at the supreme court.. which Trump got back on track.
>30 Mil a month on vacations
Spending his own money perhaps? God knows he can. Prove to me he is not using WH funding for the trips
>incessantly bitched about Obama golfing; has golfed many times more already.
a man can have an opinion, much like you and me on here to bitch about what we hate, so what?
>Planetwide embarrassment to the entire nation.
I have yet to hear say that President Trump is an embarrassment.

Suffice it to say, you are trying too hard to make it look like he is the coming of the antichrist.
>>
>>731552746
Your acting like its a dictatorship. We are not in North Korea. If anything trumps tightening up laws that should have been enforced.
>>
>>731553035

ICE: Guilty.
TRUMP: As Guilty as Guilty gets.
GOP: GUILTY.
>>
>>731552921
Wait, who is to be killed mein führer?
>>
>>731553035
Sometimes the ends really do justify the means.
>>
>>731552606
Are you retarded? They will escalate force... meaning, innocent people will die because of dumbasses like you because ICE agents fingers will be closer to the trigger when they raid someones house.. people like you don't give a fuck that innocent people will die because you think that somehow you are entitled to be anywhere you want; you're not. fuck off and die faggot.
>>
>>731553101

>I have yet to hear say that President Trump is an embarrassment.

Uhh, yes he is. He's been an embarrassment for quite a while now.
>>
>>731553101

Antichrist is fiction, just like 1984.

What's happening to this country now is real and it is the antithesis of every American value. What we are dealing with is FAR worse than a despotic dystopian novel.
>>
It will be interesting to see all the shooting sprees by the parents of children diagnosed with cancer, and no coverage. Yep. That should be fun.
>>
>>731553197
>They will escalate force
Good. And when they inevitably fuck up and kill an American citizen things will get even worse for them and it will be even harder to do their job. Anything worth having necessitates a sacrifice.
>>
>>731549260
Not /b/ to go back to new pol
>>
>>731552611
you didnt have to deal with shit because you were 10 when obama was president. and youre still on mommy's watch so you think nothing will come your way from trump.

you're an idiot who is too much of an idiot to realize that he's an idiot.

>>731553103
>If anything trumps tightening up laws that should have been enforced.
oh please tell. which laws would those be?
>>
>>731553103

TRUMP is acting like it's a dictatorship.
>>
>>731552873

No need for media. The new health care bill alone, which is about as objective as an insight to the republicans can be, has already done a good job forming my opinions.
>>
>>731551530
thats not true though, you mental midget. Two people answered my question pretty reasonably. One person repeated the facts and gave me a little context, and one answered by saying not shit was happening because trumpcare wont go through. He also mentioned that trump was a retard. He still answered my question. That's all I wanted. you don't know what you want because you do whatever your boyfriend tells you. Like when he told you that you have to vote to have an opinion.
>>
>>731553248

>national embarrassment

He's an embarrassment to our entire species.
>>
lmao @ the poor ppl in this thread defending Trump. I make 7 figures here and I know he's a fucking useless subhuman nigger
>>
>>731553503
You don't have to vote to have an opinion but you do have to vote if you want that opinion taken seriously.
>>
>>731553187
>>731553120
The difference between freedom fighters and terrorists is that one group protects civilians from an oppressive government by going after the gov and one goes after both the gov and the general populus to further their own agenda.
>>
>>731549792
Hes a jesuit
>>
Can we take a second to picture what a Hillary presidency would look like? Just remember her husband was impeached and thought to have raped women. I'd much prefer trump than him back in the whitehouse.
>>
>>731553034
Data can be very easily skewed and isn't often skewed by both sides. but I'm not arguing against the data, I'm arguing against the "racist, sexist, homophobic" narrative.
>>
>>731552606
Can we add DEA agents to this as well?
>>
File: boxcutter.png (354KB, 481x335px) Image search: [Google]
boxcutter.png
354KB, 481x335px
>>731553402
you are a selfish person and deserve to die. I pray that pic related happens to you
>>
>>731553679
>hillary = bill
not unless her gender reassignment goes through
>>
>>731553803
>whining this hard because someone has an opinion.
>>
>>731553482
Just ignore the fact that he was voted in.
>>
>>731553503
Your response reeks of adolescence.
>>
>>731553592
Whys that?
>>
>>731549831

The 3rd house was an inheritance from an in-laws death and he's one of the, if not, lowest paid senators. Also the economist who shit of berries plans were neoliberal Hillary shills.

But you didn't vote anyway.
>>
>>731553866
he's advocating threatening the lives of ICE agents who are enforcing American law. whinning is far from what I want to do to that piece of shit.
>>
>>731553586

Nig drug dealers don't count.
>>
>>731549792

If THIS disgusting shit is what "western culture" looks like, then it NEEDS to fucking die. NONE of this is normal or acceptable to any decent American. NONE.

-education GONE
-EPA, CAA, CWA GONE
-bullshit Pre-existing conditions back from the dead.
-Healthcare on the verge of complete destruction.
-The Separation of Church and State - GONE
-Fourth Amendment rights - GONE.
- Fifth Amendment rights - GONE.
- Due Process - GONE.

And a vile, subhuman piece of low shit gas lighting the entire nation with heaps and heaps of lies and slander.

THIS is not America. This is a fucking travesty.
>>
>>731551329
damn you're behind
>>
>>731548989
wait does trumps new health care not allow for people to stay on their parents insurance till 26? if so what age is the cut off now
>>
>>731553897
What's adolescence reek like, Jared?
>>
>>731553941
Because if you have an opinion but choose not to vote to help make that opinion into a reality I just assume you're either lazy or retarded.
>>
>>731553183

If that treasonous deathcare bill passes--Republicans.
>>
>>731554032
Everything worth having required a sacrifice. A few dead ICE agents and their families are worth it if the end result is that others are too afraid to carry out their job and the guys in charge change policy to something more reasonable.
>>
>>731548989
Just watching the hateful irrationality of the people who don't approve of this guy. I mean, as if who is the president has any real effect on anybody in real time-

Get a life, find love, a hobby, masturbate- or something. Stop with the straw man and name calling bullshit. If it makes you THAT unhappy, move on.

And for those who are convinced this guy is unqualified because he grabs pussy, remember Bill Clinton? Yeah. He is accused of actual rape.

Ok, hope you all find a way to be well!
>>
>>731554313
>He is accused of actual rape.
And Trump is on tape admitting to sexual assault
>>
>>731553893

>bitches and moans when Eos get struck down

>says he should have the power to overturn federal judges' decisions

>Thinks his cabinet should have been accepted immediately

>thinks his abysmal approval ratings doesn't mean anything because "Hurr durr I'm the president! BOO HOO HOO DERP DERP DERP".

>Insane levels of Nepotism.

Yeah. That piece of low shit thinks its a dictator and it acts like one on a constant basis.
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
Man it reeks of bait in here
>>
>>731554273
reporting to the FBI... enjoy prison faggot
>>
>>731553998
Not quite he sold that house and bought a 3rd. Close, though.

Also you chose to ignore the other half of what I was saying. Trump paid 25 percent, Bernie paid less than half that.

Here's your boyfriend breaking the story
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/exclusive-look-at-trump-s-2005-tax-return-898054723694
>>
>>731554313

>as if who is the president has any real effect on anybody in real time-

It has an actual effect, you fucking delusional dolt. We're talking about healthcare here. H-e-a-l-t-h-c-a-r-e
>>
>>731551203
you seem like the smartest here, can you help by answering my question? does this new bill kick people off their parents insurance plan before 26? and if so at what age?
>>
>>731554032

>enforcing American law

WRONG.

They are the ones BREAKING American laws as well as Constitutional laws in their anti-American onslaught.
>>
>>731554089
>Jared?
?
Why Jared?

>>731554093
He's likely retarded.
>>
>>731554093
No my opinion is both options suck. Why vote for either.

I don't like to eat shit or drink piss so I don't. I'm still a pretty good cook.
>>
>>731554313

The ill informed disapproval is cringy but to say the actions of him and the republicans have no real time or future effect is ridiculous.
>>
>>731554569
Which is why it's perfectly reasonable to resort to a certain level of violence to bring them back into line.
>>
>>731554053
>Fourth Amendment rights - GONE.
>Fifth Amendment rights - GONE.
>Due Process - GONE.
where have you been since 9/11? these have been kill.
>>
>>731554535
yes and 21

obamacare was what allowed people to be covered by their parents insurance plan until 26
>>
>>731554623
Subway guy. Diddled adolescents. Big story, didn't ya hear?
>>
>>731554623
>>
>>731554313

He's a cocksleeve for the GOP and signs anything they stick in front of him. He has said that he doesn't even read it before signing it.

He has also INSANELY abused the power of the Executive Order. Executive orders have ONE ability: they can make changes to the way laws on the books are enforced.

Trump uses them like magic coupons for his own disgusting, anti-American legislation (which is why the most vile ones get struck down by courts that actually know what the fuck they're doing and how the fuck the government works).
>>
>>731554825
Fuck for real?
>>
>>731554847
Oh. Him. Now I understand. I didn't expect my post to be construed as such. lol

I had forgotten about him.
>>
>>731554481

Maddow is a stupid cunt who fell for trumps ruse to showcase his best year of taxes. You're correct about the house though i was too lazy to correct, informed I'll give you that.

>comparing trumps earnings and licensing profits to bernies modest government salary.
>expecting them to pay the same percentages
>>
>>731548989
forget upcharging its going to allow insurers to say fuck you to anyone with the sniffles
>>
File: 1492451029342.jpg (106KB, 722x481px) Image search: [Google]
1492451029342.jpg
106KB, 722x481px
>>731548989
Trump is love

Trump is life
>>
>>731555062
That was actually a lie.
The AHCA keeps the 26 rule.
>>
shaved zoo
>>
Did he donate his salary every month or was it just that one check to the parks service?
Not that it fucking matters a bit anyway, what is that like 0.01% of the budget?
>>
File: 1493346592194.jpg (126KB, 604x522px) Image search: [Google]
1493346592194.jpg
126KB, 604x522px
>>731550069
Found the cuck
>>
File: IMG_0139.png (133KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0139.png
133KB, 640x1136px
>>731554535
Hey OP hear. I'm reading that the amendment wanted to change it to 23, not 21 and it was withdrawn. Haven't finished reading though.
>>
File: 003.png (335KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
003.png
335KB, 600x547px
>>731548989

https://www.rt.com/business/386988-trump-kushner-partners-goldman-soros/

>/pol/s feel right now
>>
File: cuck.jpg (64KB, 453x450px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
64KB, 453x450px
>>731555322
>>
>>731548989
i see a lot of people using current events and politics to amplify the list of unhappy things in their lives. It's become the norm.

I spent so long trying to work to be in a healthier mental space. Something that isnt prone to emotional manipulation. something with boundaries, self respect and self control.

I was so proud to have made all that progress, and now it feels like all those bad habits i trained out of myself have become the neurotically way of mature adults.

im not angry with anybody. im just heartbroken. maybe i should start drinking again.
>>
>>731555322
You need to go back
>>
>>731555225

Good. Then you can kill yourself when he gets forcibly removed and imprisoned for high treason.
>>
>>731555166
just saying he's making a lot more than me and I'm paying a lot more than 12 percent. Practice what you preach.
>>
>>731555272
ahh im confused who do i believe
>>
>>731548989
>Guys, I fucking love the golden god.
i think you mean golden shower faggot

Select all images that match the label: trumpet
Didn't see OP
>>
>>731555423
*neurotypical
>>
>>731553586
Cool story kid.

Silly faggot
>>
>>731555501
dunno my source is
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr1628/summary#oursummary
>>
File: obama is a golden god.jpg (123KB, 806x605px) Image search: [Google]
obama is a golden god.jpg
123KB, 806x605px
>>731548989
>love the golden god
>>
>>731555322

>hurr durrr muh cuck
Ah yes, the brainless /pol/ nigger's "insult du jour". How quaint. Too bad it doesn't fucking MEAN anything of any value to anyone.
And for the record, I would fucking tear your head off if you tried, you subhuman piece of pond scum. Bare hands.
>>
>>731551203
Unless of course you live in a civilized country that offers single payer.
Why you stormfags think America was ever great is beyond me
>>
>>731555602
>https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr1628/summary#oursummary
thx ese
>>
File: 1231_DD_bullying (1).jpg (43KB, 841x571px) Image search: [Google]
1231_DD_bullying (1).jpg
43KB, 841x571px
All anti Trump ITT = samefag
>>
>>731555501
Hey see my last post. It's 26

>>731555324
>>
File: checked obama.png (648KB, 1021x697px) Image search: [Google]
checked obama.png
648KB, 1021x697px
>>731555552

nice pents
>>
>>731555504
Pay more attention homo
>>
File: serling trump.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
serling trump.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>731555225
>>
>>731555662
No matter, in 10 years China will have surpassed us as the sole superpower.
>>
>>731548989
>High risk pool subsidies pre-existing conditions
>high-risk pool is 8 billion USD
>equates to about $300-$400 dollars per person with pre-existing condition

IMO this is still way too much money for per-existing conditions, eat a fucking salad and go for walk you fat fuck.
>>
>>731555645
>Muh Hillary

Lost a rigged election. Top keks
>>
>>731553101
>go back almost 50 years when the department of education brought the bar lower to make the stupid people in poor states feel better

So, things have been bad, or at least not as good as they could be, and the best reaction is to make sure they get worse? Sure, shift school funding to religious 'schools' (as long as they are christian) and corrupt 'charter school' for-profit corporations, that is the cure. You can smother that forest fire if you airdrop enough gasoline on it!

>Tell that to the corporations that only get fined the maximum and still make a profit, because stupid asses like you still buy their products.
Yeah, don't complain! Those rules against dumping acidic sludge into rivers and venting corrosive vapors into poor neighborhoods, we need to get rid of those!

>Spending his own money perhaps? God knows he can. Prove to me he is not using WH funding for the trips
The only thing he "pays" for is his own lodging, food, etc. a good deal since he owns the place. That is not what people are talking about in cost. The cost is the very expensive Air Force One, the fighter jets surrounding it, the horde of secret service that has to be brought in (and housed/fed) the discrete armed forces, the combat air patrol shutting down the flight schools and tourism, on and on. These numbers don't even touch the money that the towns trump drifts through have to spend on police overtime and securing the place, plus their own tourism loses.
>>
This whole thread is filled with lib cucks

Go outside
>>
>>731555750
Turn on the tv. The corporate media sure loves trump, huh? What school you going to next year, big guy?
>>
>>731555820
>eat a fucking salad and go for walk you fat fuck.
>just walk off cancer or organ failure
>>
File: 1493232987375.jpg (67KB, 672x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493232987375.jpg
67KB, 672x960px
>>731555750
Cry more. I'm loving this 8 year ride of liberal butt hurt.
>>
>>731555603
Goldman sachs god*
>>
File: Grand Facepalm.png (14KB, 546x566px) Image search: [Google]
Grand Facepalm.png
14KB, 546x566px
>>731555710
>>
The Un-ACA is a dismal failure, with the same number of people uninsured as before it started. Plus, there are multiple millions that have insurance, but can't afford to use it because of the high co-pays and deductible.

OweBama and the Dems knew they were telling lies about premiums dropping $2500, keeping your doctor and insurance plans. All lies.
Today, most deductibles have risen by the double digits, and there are states where they have only one insurance option. Think about this: if government is the only HMO, and you're not satisfied with their plan, where do you go? Who do you turn to?

Of course, that was designed into the ACA so it would fail, and government would take over health care (not a good idea). The new plan DOES allow for adults to keep their kids on a plan until age 26, and there's a $138 Billion set-aside for those with pre-existing conditions.
>>
>>731555951
>Cancer
>Organ failure
enjoy your $300-$400 bucks you fucking leech.
>>
>>731555820
Hey man OP. I'm a type 1 diabetic. Can't help it. Shit costs a lot more money than
that without insurance. Not sure how that money translates to the individual. I certainly don't pay nearly that much but I'm insured. Insulin without insurance costs around 400-600 a month without insurance not to mention hundreds more in testing supplies
>>
>>731555858
>Carries every speech live
Yeah, I would say they do love Trump.
>>
>>731556074
>a $138 Billion set-aside for those with pre-existing conditions.
Provided that your state government doesn't just decide to give people with pre-existing conditions the finger by letting insurance companies deny you coverage.
>>
>>731555482

I mean...whats he suppose to do? Send the IRS a personal check every year?

Plus his net worth and influence are no where near the same level of the top 1% he speaks against.
>>
>>731556156
Can't tell if serious or not. If you are then my "you're in high school joke" is definitely true because you were not around for Obama or Bush
>>
>>731555993

Gender, like Theory, has two separate definitions. One for science, one for "standard".

the older "gender" was directly synonymous with "sex". Due to below, it's use has been largely phased out in favor of "sex" or "biological sex".

The version that people are wildly disputing these days is psychological and colloquial.
>>
File: little.jpg (44KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
little.jpg
44KB, 488x488px
>>731555322

Nice dubs

>TFW you realize everyone "calling out cucks" aren't married and don't have a girlfriends.
>>
>>731556074

Spasibo Comrade! 12 Rubles have been deposited into your Federation account. Please to be keepings up the good workings!
>>
>>731555662
>Why you stormfags think America was ever great is beyond me
America sucks because the people refuse to think in terms of what's best for them as a whole. We only care about ourselves, particularly the rural filth responsible for our current situation.
>>
File: rollsafe.jpg (26KB, 573x395px) Image search: [Google]
rollsafe.jpg
26KB, 573x395px
>>731556307
>>
>hurr durr no true scotsman

Anyone calling themselves fiscally conservative and backing any of these proposed healthcare acts gives no fucks about the deficit and should hang themselves.
>>
>>731556230
Same can be said for Trump. He's paying what he's legally required to pay. I guess that takes away from my "bernies a hypocrite point" but it also means trump has nothing to hide
>>
>>731556230

Trump speaks against the 1% then gives them the best tax cut in history and opens all their industries up to be unregulated.

Trump is the 1%

trumps says =/= trump does

His entire cabinet is in the top 1% of the top 1%

Rex Tillerson is fucking beyond loaded.
>>
>>731556492

There hasn't been a single conservative in the Republican Party in about 35 years. They're all regressive bible humping trash who despise facts, education, academics, science and logic.
>>
>>731556631
>They're all regressive bible humping trash who despise facts, education, academics, science and logic.
Just pandering to their base. All the more reason why rural people shouldn't vote.
>>
>>731556437

just all the girls you fuck are always fucking someone else too.... lol

that's more like being a dildo than a cuck
>>
>>731555710
R u retarded?
>>
>>731556307
So true, lol
>>
>>731556492

What about the military budget that supersedes healthcare budget?

Military spending is set to increase.
>>
>>731556521

No arguments here. Liberals wasting time on his taxes and Russia are idiots who don't help the left's cause in any meaningful way.
>>
>>731556631
>fake and gay
>>
>>731549356

I have never had a post speak my thoughts so accurately
>>
THIS is the only thing that anyone needs to know about this disgusting fake healthcare bill

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr2192

It's such a load of shit that there's a bill to grant the members of Congress immunity to the changes it makes to ACA.
>>
>>731556827
>Why does America love killing people and hate saving them from disease or death?

Nobody knows.
>>
File: 18fc4bd78c6b.gif (208KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
18fc4bd78c6b.gif
208KB, 300x250px
>>731556286
>Male
>Female
>Mentally I'll

Pick one
>>
>>731556827
>Military spending is set to increase.
Great, now more people not cut out for college can get on Republican welfare.
>>
>>731556588

We were discussing Bernie but those are fair sentiments none the less.
>>
>>731556901

retarded and gay.
>>
>>731557035
>Mentally ill

Fucking auto correct
>>
>>731549575
Liberal faggot detected
>>
>>731549604
Butthurt gaylord detected
>>
>>731556588
Yes this is true but those cuts also go to small businesses which have gotten completely fucked under Obamacare and bush
>>
>>731556709

I don't think anyone with an IQ under 120 should be allowed to vote. They're fucking monkeys.
>>
>>731557035

D. None of your fucking business.

Stop obsessing over people you will never meet's genitalia and sexual "settings". It makes you look really, REALLY fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1492263246779.jpg (69KB, 622x799px) Image search: [Google]
1492263246779.jpg
69KB, 622x799px
>>
>>731557290
True. I'm pissing in the ladies room tomorrow. Thanks snowflake!
>>
>>731557274
Brett?
>>
File: your EEG.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
your EEG.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>731557210
>>
>>731557290
>Pick one
What don't you understand?
>>
>>731557059

In todays political climate:

facts = far left sentiments

You can't make this shit up people. This is why the GOP needs "alternative facts"
>>
>>731557274
>implying your is is any higher.

How bout the people who built your house, tune up your Prius, and drive a Mac truck accross the country in 4 days so that your buttplug is still warm when it arrives. Shouldn't they be allowed to vote on laws that affect their children?
>>
>>731556286
I feel like people conflate gender with sexual identity.

There's no fucking way there's more than 2 genders, even hermaphrodites lean one way over the other. I'm not even a /pol/turd either. It just doesn't make sense to me at all.
>>
>>731557299

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

Holy shit, at least TRY to make it look believable, faggot!
>>
>>731557210

oh you didn't get the memo? You're supposed to call them "cucks" now because the GOP actually needs some of the gay vote.
>>
>>731557533
Just because the world needs ditch diggers doesn't mean we have to let the ditch diggers run us.
>>
>>731557533
No. They should be lead into a woodchipper and used for mulch
>>
>>731557615
If the world needs you you have a say you fucking simpleton. Not helping your whole "higher than 120 iq" case
>>
>>731557290
you seem to be the one that's obsessed. otherwise you wouldn't spend so much time crafting semantic arguments for the sole purpose of collective psychotherapy.
>>
>>731557533

Well I tested at 135 in highschool, but I'm sure i'm a few points dumber now.

I built my own house (although I did have help with the electrical), and my wife is the one with the Prius. I have a 6.0 with bullet proof mod.

And no they don't know what's good for them. They don't understand politics and they fall for the most obvious sad propaganda. They'll be replaced by robots soon anyway they can go drink themselves to death for all I care, those working class drones are on the virge of being obsolete.
>>
File: 2014-07-31_22-51-05.png (698KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-31_22-51-05.png
698KB, 670x409px
>>731557567
Look it up for yourself. Your boy was worthless.

>Denial queen
>>
>>731548989
>>Bombed the shit out of camel jockeys

Like how? Like the Syrian bombing that such little effect the airport was usable two hours later? Or the MOAB attack that he didn't even know about or authorize?
>>
>>731557771

that wasn't me actually, i'm the +120 vote guy.

and i do agree they should have a say. They should have a say about how to best dig the next ditch.
>>
>>731557533
They should get a vote but their vote should be equal to the vote of another in other parts of the country, this is not what happens under the electoral college. Under the current system the blue collar simpletons like you described get a much bigger say than others.
>>
File: fetal.jpg (54KB, 672x357px) Image search: [Google]
fetal.jpg
54KB, 672x357px
>>731557533

Found the sub 120 IQ anon
>>
>>731557905
>stating your iq on 4chan.
Clearly it's not very high. If you're talking about stupid people who fall for propaganda look at how the Democratic Party has been running every inner city in the country since the 70s. Goddamn you're retarded
>>
>golden god

It is unhealthy to think of any politician like that. Politicians are supposed to be criticized and kept in line, not worshipped.
>>
>>731558185
>If you're talking about stupid people who fall for propaganda look at how the Democratic Party has been running every inner city in the country since the 70s
Or look at how the Republicans have run the insignificant, backwater, podunk, ass end of nowhere, more cornfields than people rural flyover states.
>>
>>731558009
Fair argument. Hope you were making it before this election.
>>
>>731557805

>lol

Brainless butthurt conservatard be like "I no u are but wut am i?"
>>
>>731558329
Personally I would prefer it if rural people just stopped voting and got back to whatever they do with their insignificant lives but I recognize that as an unlikely thing to ever happen.
>>
>>731558305
True I just think he's hilarious and wanted to get people's attention. The golden god problem was clearly a much bigger issue under Obama
>>
>>731557913

1. PPACA ("Obamacare" to the braindead) is already insuring millions of desitute children and getting them inoculations. It is also projected by top economists to strengthen the economic recovery by easing the burden on SS and Medicare.

2. Libyan intervention, which was a cost-effective effort that saved tens of thousands of innocent lives.

3. He re-established ties with the UN and re-opened negotiations with hostile territories that Bush had foolishly closed, which was causing a lot of overseas tension (bonus fact: this is why he was awarded the Nobel Prize, for those of you who think he got it for no reason)

4. He ended the shameful DADT.

5. He re-enabled stem-cell research and ended religion-based policies the previous administration had illegally implemented.

6. He orchestrated the killing of Bin Laden and expertly handled the politics of it sensitively.

7. He has slashed the deficit by 65% what it was under Bush.

8. He forced credit card companies to stop hiding their fees.

9. He cut the to-patient cost of prescription drugs for seniors by 50%.

10. He did more to expand availability of health care for veterans than any other recent president.

11. He is an aggressive advocate of insourcing and policies designed to penalize large corporations that violate humanitarian rights.

12. He stopped the crooked oil lobby from enacting the Keystone XL oil pipeline for chinese oil and he stopped the GOP from dissolving the EPA and CAA multiple times, because I enjoy being able to breathe and drink clean water.

13. He restored the US auto industry to competitive standards and emission qualities it hasn't had in two decades.

14. He has restored the economy to a factor of 85% of its former health under the Bush Recession, using the lowest and highest points as barometers. The DOW has also closed higher CONSISTENTLY since he took office.Both of these values are RECORD TURNAROUND.

Do you understand what a 1.4 TRILLION dollar deficit means, faggot?
>>
>>731548989
who /disenfranchisedliberal/ here? Considered myself a dem for many years and just got kicked out because im /whitemale/ with /moralupbringing/
>>
>>731558185

I was specifically questioned about my IQ. I wasn't going to state it otherwise.

and those inner city people are sub 120 iq, so the dems would lose all those votes...

Do you have any kind of point to make? Or you just going to keep spouting partisan nonsense?

Perhaps you're just butthurt that your IQ is under 120? You seem salty. Maybe we can rig up a system that makes low IQ people THINK they've voted so they stay happy. SHouldn't be too hard, there's no decent coders under 120.
>>
>>731558437
>insignificant
Where's that food you eat come from you elitist basement-dweller?
>>
File: CmaKy6JWYAE96yx.jpg (66KB, 692x600px) Image search: [Google]
CmaKy6JWYAE96yx.jpg
66KB, 692x600px
>>731558472
Source
>>
>>731558564
>all rural people are farmers
>>
>>731558009
the idea of a cognitively segregated society is not what America was built on. in fact, this type of segregation is a big part of the inequality of both outcome and opportunity that we see today
>>
>>731558185

Look at how those "inner cities" have LOWER per capita crime, just more crime because the population density is through the fucking roof.

Look at Reagan era gentrification causing ethnic tensions in urban areas.
>>
>>731558305

It's just a meme. They like pretending Trump is the God Emperor character from WarHammer 40K.
>>
>>731558511

We need a new party, pro gun, pro abortion, anti-trump, anti-hillary. Pro technology, and industry but anti-antiquated tech, like oil and coal and that cave man shit. Also we should hang corrupt bankers and brokers by the dozen daily.
>>
>>731558542
>and those inner city people are sub 120 iq, so the dems would lose all those votes...
I see that you're ignoring the fact that it's the rural filth who consistently score lower on iq scores, literacy rates, and math testing.
>>
>>731558664
>one unsourced statistic
>inner cities are actually great places to live.
>>
>>731558812
Better than the rural towns where the people can pass for extras out of the movie Footloose, or Deliverance.
>>
>>731558511

Don't be a fucking idiot. The SJWs are a tiny minority within our ranks. They're nothing more or less than the flower children were in the 70s and the American Communist Party was in the 90s.

Democrats are still hundreds of septillions of times better in every fucking way than the vile, worthless garbage on the right. That's a fucking fact.
>>
File: 1i0mx5.jpg (29KB, 459x323px) Image search: [Google]
1i0mx5.jpg
29KB, 459x323px
>>731558725
>>
>>731555710
kys
>>
>>731558305

>talking logic to the cultists of a demagogue

good luck with that.
>>
>>731558965
>The SJWs are a tiny minority within our ranks.
This is true but they're a very vocal minority. Our party needs to bring the riff raff back into line.
>>
>>731558725

Trump being a viable candidate was just a meme too. Look what happened.
>>
File: 1492322338147.jpg (129KB, 1024x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1492322338147.jpg
129KB, 1024x1013px
>>731558954
>>
>>731558794

It's both rural filth and city filth. Both parties would lose their filth base. They'd have to come up with actual convincing political ideas to keep 120+ crowd in their side. They'd have to drop most the propaganda nonsense, and focus on actual policy and research and results.
>>
File: 1484186592413.jpg (106KB, 647x622px) Image search: [Google]
1484186592413.jpg
106KB, 647x622px
>>731558609

>no morals

Pretty sure the one who's under investigation for treason AND humanitarian crimes isn't Hillary.

Besides, WE'RE the ones who support fucking HEALTHCARE.

Eat a dick, faggot. We OWN morality.
>>
>>731558812

Depends greatly on the city and the part of the city.
>>
>>731558994

I'd better not. If he ever got within arm's length of me, I'd go the prison for a LONG time.
>>
>>731550069
>>731550228
>>731550436
>>731550285
>>731550757
>>731550875
Wow this has to be Jews or
leddit amiright guise XD
Leave this board immediately
>>
>>731559222
This may be true, but it's a moot point when you consider that denying people a vote based on IQ will likely never happen in America, largely because it goes against many of the values we hold dear. With this in mind, does anybody have an alternate solution?
>>
>>731559373
No you wouldn't you fucking low testosterone cuck.
>>
>>731559104

>thinking antifascism is a bad thing

Go fuck yourself, alt-right Neo-Nazi trouser stain. And hope to your impotent god that you don't come across anyone like me in your pitiful "raids" against protests.
>>
>>731548989
>god

you should fucking wake up and smell the roses
>>
>>731559412
It's funny how many Trumplets rail against the Jews when its the GOP that sucks Jew dick, while Trump happily takes it up the ass for the Jews.
>>
File: 1493901545999.jpg (607KB, 763x990px) Image search: [Google]
1493901545999.jpg
607KB, 763x990px
>>731558305
Shh or else.
>>
>>731559493

Preeeeety sure I would.

He's without peer the worst thing that has ever happened to this country I love. Two of my strongest feelings as an American are my loyalty to my country's values and my egalitarianism. Trump and the GOP pond scum are trampling and destroying both.
>>
>>731557441
can't even produce a gif? pfff you are a pathetic piece of shit.
>>
>>731548989
>Guys, I fucking love the golden god. The five star man that is Donald Trump. Didn't vote for him but I gave him a chance and he's at least been trying to follow through on his plans. Bombed the shit out of those camel jockeys. Paid twice as many taxes as that commie loser Bernie. Donated his salary. We know these things.
>That being said, here's what I need to know (and I'm hoping I can find some unadulterated discourse even though this sites become a liberal cancer hub)
>is trumpcare really going to allow for upcharging for pre existing conditions?
>
>Obamacare was almost a complete failure but staying on your parents plans until 26 and not allowing for denial of pre existing conditions were great moves that trump promised multiple times (as recently as 2 days ago) to keep.
>My understanding is that he's enforcing it on a federal level but allowing for states to upcharge - not deny. Most people are crying and saying anyone with pre existing conditions are fucked but that's clearly not the case. However, all I can find is super liberal sources saying that he's saying fuck you to anyone with diabetes or cancer. I cannot find any links to the actual bill which is the only thing I can trust in this anti-trump media zeitgeist.
>
>tl;dr what's REALLY happening with pre existing under trumpcare?
>>731548989
>>731549575
Ya because Hillary was the better choice. Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. Your the worst kind of fucking retarded you god damn asshole.
>>
>>731559709
You'd just make him a martyr to the rural filth who already adore him. What needs to happen is for the opposition to effectively organize and coordinate to limit his power at the next mid-terms, and remove him from power at the next presidential election. Why kill a man when you can kill his ideas?
>>
File: imgres-1.jpg (6KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
imgres-1.jpg
6KB, 261x193px
>>731558741
>>
>>731558609
This is an obvious trick question. He gives you a source and you call it "fake news". Only you can educate yourself, kiddo.
>>
>>731559939

I wouldn't exactly be rational in this scenario. This would be a fucking PRIMAL display of my true "feelings" for the cretin.

And he should be in prison long before that, but I would say at the rate they're destroying this nation, midterms will be too late to save anything. We need to excise these scum at ALL COSTS. If we have to march right up to them and give them an ultimatum, so be it.
>>
>>731559223
>We OWN morality.
your moral imperative is self-preservation. you are equivalent to a rat in terms of morality.
>>
>>731559828
i will take a corrupt doctor who went to medical school over a retard in a scrubs claiming "he's the best at surgery" same goes for politics
Hilldog sucked but at least she knows why the civil war happened.
>>
>>731559373
That's OK with me. Enjoy your casual assfucking.
>>
File: avHnbUZ.gif (241KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
avHnbUZ.gif
241KB, 300x300px
>>731559538
>>
>>731559581
>Jews
vote 70% democrat and have a monopoly on American cultural institutions. the democrat party advances Jewish American interests--if your interests align with theirs then you will benefit, if not, then they will fuck you and make you and ridicule you.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>731559104
ANTIFA and Trumptards are two sides of the same coin, both confirmed for cancer and should be removed from the gene pool.
>>
>>731548989
No wonder faggots love cunts
This guy is a pussu destroying other humans
This guy is a corporate cock sucker
>>
>>731559828
Holy shit, did you really need to green text that entire post, you cancerous wang?
>>
>>731560257
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I am laughing at you; delusional piece of garbage. You are nothing. You are alone and pathetic. I can feel the desperation in every word and it gives me an erection. I am taking an indescribable pleasure in your misery; have no doubt about that.
>>
File: 1493571471520.jpg (129KB, 900x707px) Image search: [Google]
1493571471520.jpg
129KB, 900x707px
>>731560043
Where did I write fake news? Go ahead and screen cap it. I'll wait.
>>
>>731561305

Look guys! We have a 12 year old Trump supporter in our thread!
>>
File: CrILrEh.jpg (292KB, 1423x2136px) Image search: [Google]
CrILrEh.jpg
292KB, 1423x2136px
>>731561187
Good luck, tubby.
>>
>>731561460
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA... wait a minute, wait... AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>731561359

And both are 10,000x more qualified than the entire House and Senate "science" committees put together.
>>
>>731561560

You aren't laughing. You are crying. You see the winds of change and the fact that 70% of this nation and rising wouldn't piss on your Glorious Leader Agent Orange if he was on fire.
>>
File: S07E23_17.png (715KB, 840x1132px) Image search: [Google]
S07E23_17.png
715KB, 840x1132px
>>731559481
in ancient Greece you had to have some form of education to be able to participate in Democracy.
you should have to pass a basic civics test similar to what a person has to do to become a citizen. organized by an non partisan group etc.

will never happen, but a man can dream...
>>
>>731548989
You are a genuinely misguided and misinformed person and i pity you.
>>
>>731561706
OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA KEEP MARCHING WITH THE "resistance" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FAGGOTS GIVE ME PLEASURRRRREEE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
File: KUNeYcW.jpg (57KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
KUNeYcW.jpg
57KB, 500x285px
>>731561566
true.
>>
>>731561154
>Not knowing the difference between Jews and Israelis.

And that goes for dumbass Rs and Ds. You're all tools.
>>
>>731561955
Oh come on this has to be fake. Nobody's that stupid.
>>
>>731561566
>>
>>731561187
This. If you blindly follow either ideology, you are the problem.
>>
File: Back_To_Reddit_Text.png (154KB, 592x208px) Image search: [Google]
Back_To_Reddit_Text.png
154KB, 592x208px
>>731555645
>How quaint.
>I would fucking tear your head off if you tried
>>
>>731561930
whats there to resist?
Trump couldn't become any serious type authoritarian leader if Stalin was his VP let alone with bible thumpers and Wall street kikes he's put in his cabinet.
Your day of rope will never happen.
Tax rates will go down for the rich and the market will crash in 5-6 years if the GOP stays in control.
>>
File: Reeks_Of_New.jpg (28KB, 350x320px) Image search: [Google]
Reeks_Of_New.jpg
28KB, 350x320px
>>731555710
>>
>>731562068
non-orthodox jews vote 90% dem. same tribal mentality as niggers
>>
>>731562124
That's republicucks for you.
That shits realer than trumps hairline
>>
>>731562230
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0azhi_w8AD0
>>
>>731562358
also South Carolina is concerned about Solar energy using up too much of the sun.
>>
>>731561359
Why would I care what you think? Why would anyone care what you think? Hide behind your memes, you utter waste of carbon.
>>
>>731548989

Why does he want to ban healthcare for millions? It can't be to save money.
>>
File: 1481080658003.png (303KB, 572x488px) Image search: [Google]
1481080658003.png
303KB, 572x488px
>>731548989

Despite everything good or bad about Trump. I can't get over how ugly as fuck his hair is. He's billionaire. Couldn't he get himself a full head of hair or something?
>>
>>731562535
>>
>>731562124

No, that is real.

If you want to lose all faith in humanity, look up quotes from the polling persons:

Joe Barton
Louis Gohmert
Steve King
Michele Bachmann

100% Republican. 100% retarded.
>>
>>731562124
It's oversimplified for maximum keks, but not that far from his actual remarks.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.