[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you with your ex /b/ros? What was the problem?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0754.jpg (46KB, 750x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0754.jpg
46KB, 750x629px
Why aren't you with your ex /b/ros? What was the problem?
>>
>Never had an ex.
>>
>>731432112
I wanted to get married and start a family, she didn't.

As for the pic, idk man I think when some bitch lies to you about being pregnant to try and keep you around, then lies to you about miscarrying, then lies to you again about getting pregnant then she might be a fucking psychopath.
>>
She was an Tumblr using actual SJW and I couldn't deal with it. Shame, because she's probably the best girl I've ever been with. The sex wasn't great, but she was great to be around. I find myself missing her and even dreaming about her fairly often, even when I'm dating another like I am right now.

Wish I could take it all back. I think I could have changed her.
>>
>>731432112
Well OP it's because she died 6 years in a car wreck...the girl I'm with now is amazing though, that helps.
>>
>>731432486
>I think I could have changed her.
No you couldn't. People can only change themselves, not others.
>>
>>731432558
>6 years ago
>>
>>731432628
She was obsessed with me though. She was fairly militant about that garbage with other people, but was content with just agreeing to disagree when it came to issues like that.
>>
Well if by lack of communication you mean her not being able to tell me she'd rather fuck around with 6 different people than be married.
>>
>>731432486
>>731432778
are you me?
>>
>>731432913
No. Probably not.
>>
>>731432112
I fucked up badly.
We were because circumstances far away, and though I loved her, I thought that she was suffering for the distance and I ended up with her.
I still miss her cheap perfume in the crowd. She was the sweetest love I could have.
It has been 6 years
>>
File: personal_cringe.jpg (287KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
personal_cringe.jpg
287KB, 900x700px
>>731432112
Because she threatened to cut my dick off, and tried to be edgy by making a shitty instagram picture, filter included, of "FAT," and according to her, "carved into her skin." Even though they look like fucking cat's scratch marks. Was really annoying to date her, because she always wanted attention, and she would mostly just act like she was too depressed or some shit to try and get it. Pic related, it's the instagram picture with description.
>>
>>731432778
My original statement stands, and you would know that it was true if you had learned the hard way like most people.
>>
File: IMG_4740.jpg (12KB, 185x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4740.jpg
12KB, 185x207px
>>731433125
But anon she's 12
>>
Last two were bipolar. One rarely took her meds and the other was in the process of switching them up.

Both had pretty messed up, unstable lives.

Sex was great but at the end of the day you have to evaluate if "great sex but having to deal with their fucked up lives" is what you really want. Looking back I think if I'd been more controlling I could have made it work out pretty well but I don't want that. I really do want a partner, not just someone I'm basically taking advantage of.
>>
I'm on her couch right now. Just went into her bedroom & tried to "seduce" her, but she says she doesn't want to feel shitty tomorrow because every time we've boned since breaking up, we've both felt sad about it the day after.

Started jerking off & groping while she was watching Netflix but it felt wrong without her interacting so I left the room.

There you go. That's why, OP.
>>
She got bored of me and kept telling me she loved me and all that affection garbage. After that she kept blaming her anxiety and shit on me. The thought of her is like a mental scar in a way.
>>
>>731433486
you both sound like fucking morons
>>
>>731433178
I guess I'll never know if I am right or you are right.
>>
>>731433652
You're wrong. I'm right. Now you know.
>>
>>731433486
You broke up but are on her couch?
>>
>>731433723
I don't agree.
>>
>>731432112
1. she was a fucking psycho bitch
2. she got cancer and died.
3. life is so much easier without her.
I'm kinda enjoying my life now, anon. I have no intention of joining her any time soon.
>>
>>731433757
Of course you don't, because you lack the wisdom to comprehend the reality of what I'm telling you. Not to mention you are blinded by emotion.
>>
>>731433824
To say it's impossible to give someone reason to want to change is ridiculous. Obviously you can't force someone to change directly.
>>
>>731432628
If I killed her, she would change dramatically.
>>
>>731432112
>She's a cocaine addict and on several anti-psychotics.
>Threatened to kill my dogs.
>Threatened to skin my cat.
>Threatened to pull a Bobbit on me.
>Smacked my 7 year old niece around.
>Stalked me after I left.
>For 7 years.
>Across 3 states.
>New York, Florida and Alaska.

I'm writing a screenplay about it. Taking my personal experience and leaning toward old school suspense horror.
>>
>>731432112
She had a severe anxiety disorder and couldn't deal with conflict. She quit school, she's quit every job she ever had, basically, as soon as she starts getting stressed, she runs. Shit sucked because everything was going great until it was suddenly over. No closure, no appreciation for any of the nice things I did for her. I thought I'd earned at least a little loyalty, but I guess not.
>>
>>731433912
>To say it's impossible to give someone reason to want to change is ridiculous.
That wasn't what you stated before. You said you could have changed her. You're not bullshitting anyone here.
>Obviously you can't force someone to change directly.
No shit.
>>
>>731434116
haha your not allowed on 4chan? jesus christ i hope she unlocks your chastity cage when you have to pee
>>
>>731434078
Are you actually autistic or something? Saying "I think I could've changed her" is implying I could have indirectly done so.
>>
>>731434292
The only retard here is you, you sick sad pathetic sack of shit. I'm giving you common sense advice and you're acting like a faggot. I hope you fucking die.
>>
>>731434437
You're being autistic and interpreting something literally because it suits your dumb argument.
>>
>>731434116
Kek, or she could not be with you and pay 100% of her bills.

Get out while you can. Relationships are supposed to be mutually supportive, if you needed help on rent, she should be right there to help.
>>
>>731434116
Your girls number is 13252002383?

Dick pics incoming.
>>
Married for 5 years, she was a physically abusive psycho who was cooking the books on our finances so she could screw me in the divorce. She tried, mostly failed, cost me about $50,000 and two years of my life.
>guess the ethnicity for bonus points
>>
File: horse.jpg (45KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
horse.jpg
45KB, 350x450px
I couldn't trust her because she cheated on me in the past which is true. And paranoia ate me up because she was trying to put distance between us. We weren't talking and it just kept making shit worse and started in this really shitty cycle of putting myself down and never feeling like enough. I couldn't keep beating myself up, and I couldn't be the guy she wanted. I also needed to get my life and shit together and still am.

Honestly, she probably never would have broken up with me, but I didn't want to put either of us through it anymore.

Then she fucked my best friend at the time which caused me to just cut her off completely. Recently found out she's with someone else, but as much as it hurts, i'm glad she's happy.

And yeah whatever, i'm giant pussy. You let me know how you let go of 7 years with someone easy.

Hoping the next catch is just as good. It's lonely as shit, and I just miss holding someone at night.
>>
>>731434116
Calling her to let her know you're posting about her on 4chan now.
>>
>>731434116
Oh dude... San Angelo? You should just kill yourself now.
>>
>>731434667
Viet
>>
>>731434667
Is it latina?
>>
File: coffee-spew.jpg (87KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
coffee-spew.jpg
87KB, 500x428px
>>731434577
not sure if picture poster was a moron or one of the most subtle personal army requests ever
>>
>>731432112
Mine was a black veil brides fan who was scared of commitment so she dumped me through text and admitted feelings for my best friend the day after
>>
>>731434116
lol leave her if she doesn't understand basic courtesy it sounds to me like she wants you to pay for everything and not be held accountable
>>
>>731434811
>>731434814
Half Jew actually
>>
>>731432112
because I couldnt keep my dick in my pants.
Realized too late that I truly loved her and that fucked me up. spent 5 years without a serious relationship, just fucking around.
Now I am in a 2 year relationship with the best woman I have ever met. I'm still an asshole but so far my dick only fucked her pussy.
>>
>>731434841
Not picture poster, but I did reply, and I thought the same thing... I'll remember this for future reference.
>>
Too late. Already sent her the pic you posted. You're fucked.

Best get on that damage control.
>>
When we started dating I was a chubby nerd and she was a varsity volleyball captain (and all dat ass that comes with it). Two years later, I was a strongfat nerd and she was a hairy (and soon to be agender), sedentary, nemployed bum. She never wan sum fuck, gave her head 5x a week easily. Reciprocated 1x or 2x tops. Tfw feminism ruined your amazon princess
>>
>>731434950
man, you gotta be kidding me. That felt waaaaaay too obvious.
>>
>>731435001
We can only hope that was real. I mean we would be doing for this guy something that he should have already done himself. Although it's a shame she'll probably be trashing his place and slashing his tires in a few minutes.
>>
>>731435125
We'll, if it was a subtle personal army, sending one pic ain't gonna hurt anyone. If it's real, well... RIP.
>>
>>731432112
I didn't help her in her time of need and she didn't forgive me when I forgave her we're still working on our relationship but she expects me to take the lead, which I understand but it'd be nice if she could trust me
>>
>>731432112
I loved her, she loved me, and then she chose to love heroin and meth over everything. I stayed by her side and sent her to treatment but after the fifth time in two years I was done. So I threw her out, so she committed identity theft on me and robbed her parents place. She went to jail for 6 months and still tries to talk to me occasionally. The last thing I told her was "I don't pity you. I pity the ditch that you're going to wind up dead in." She cried, I closed the door, it's been a good month since she's bothered me. Slept with all her junkie friends after she went to jail.
>>
>>731434044
That sounds fucking awesome... The screenplay that is.
>>
Broke up with first GF on Saturday, hurts like hell.
She was far too immature & childish, boring in bed, and incredibly racist. In the beginning, I tolerated the shit I didn't like but after two years I found myself calling her a cunt under my breath all the time. She doesn't deserve that, and we both deserve someone that actually share interests.
>>
>>731432840
I do believe that's a lack of communication.
>>
In military. She is too. We're married. She deployed and got pregnant by a married man. I ruined both their careers and was able to convince their chain of command to give them each a plethora of Article 15's. They were National Guard. She is without civilian job. He was employed by a veteran owned company, was employed until I called and explained the situation. Guy was married, I discovered multiple other affairs he had with other women, sent all the information I had to his wife, and all his relatives listed on his Facebook.

I'm not with her because she is friends with truly degenerate liberal people. She's was a Bernie supporter.
>>
>>731435595
Good call bro. I know it sucks but it's for the best.
>>
Was going to end up marrying her but when out to drink after and had an opportunity to have a 3sum with 2 coworkers. I couldn't pass that up, she ended up finding out. Shit happens, now Ive been single for a year.
>>
>>731435632
Scorched earth and salted it so nothing,will grow again. Good job.
>>
>>731436149
Yeah, kinda wish I'd have waited until the end of the summer but I know that's just my loneliness talking.

Should I just stay single for the next ~2 years? I'm moving to the west coast when I'm done with University (currently in PA).
>>
>>731433433
12 in dog years
>>
>>731436475
I've been single for a year and a half since my last breakup. I find it good because I've been improving myself and I dont have to answer to anybody if I want to hit the gym at 3am or go abruptly hiking. It really changes with every person. If you want the company while you idle through university then a relationship can keep you sane, but it can also distract you from doing what you need to.

My last relationship story is
>>731435448
For reference.
>>
>>731435632
Veteran here,

Me and my Ex met in Germany '08 after my tour of the sandbox.

She got medically discharged for fibromyalgia, after 7 years married I got sick of that shit too.

Tired of spending a week at work to come home to a pigpen.

Now I'm with a great friend from middle school and her 2 awesome kids.

We met in special ed.
>>
File: A LOT.png (82KB, 362x458px) Image search: [Google]
A LOT.png
82KB, 362x458px
It was a perfect relationship for the first 6 or so months, I thought I finally found a kindred soul
Showed her true colors over some really stressful shit we both went through
The next 3 or so years the relationship was on life support, I didn't trust or respect her but I just wanted to cling to what we once had because it was the closest thing to love I've ever had for a cunt

It's been over a year now since we mutually decided it was for the best to split and I'm still not completely over it
>>
>>731432112
We always fought. She would lie about every little thing even when I had even ounce of proof. So I started accusing and she kept lieing. So after months and months I ended it. Then she got with another guy barely a week after, then I got mad and extra pissed and quit talking to her for about a month. Then she messaged me asking for sex. I went and fucked her and she wanted another relationship. I said no and we stayed fuck buddies. Then she started acting like we were a relationship so I cut it loose and started dating this other girl
>>
I upgraded.
>>
>>731432112
Women are unstable and crazy.
>>
>>731436932
I hear you. It has been nice the past few days just immersing myself in games/youtube/masturbation/whatever without having to talk to her for an hour. But the thing I miss most is just having someone there to talk to about shit, like the shit that you can't really talk to friends about.
I think I'll take a break over the summer, and try again next semester.
>>
>>731432112
She actually was psycho.

She was highly manipulative and managed to control me without me knowing it into a relationship that I didn't want to happen. For self esteem issues I stuck with it anyways thinking I couldn't do any better. Luckily she broke it off and we haven't spoken since.
>>
>>731432112
she left me for the neighbor... literally
>>
>>731432112
Probably because I've never had a GF in the first place.
>>
>>731434667
Jew
>>
>>731432112
her lack of communication + gaslighting of my genuine concerns were part of the reason she was a psycho
>>
>>731432112

That image really triggers me. My current GF has been really difficult lately with starting problems for no reason other than her own entertainment (she admits to this much), saying her usual hurtful, abusive bullshit, sometimes even hitting me and acting like it's okay cause i'm a big guy and i'm supposed to be able to take it. In the past I would have fucking snapped someone's neck if they treated me this way, but I've come a long way in getting my anger under control and she's really testing it lately.

I'm like 99% she has borderline personality disorder. I haven't told her this since it probably wouldn't make a difference and I doubt she has the desire or resources to get help. But yeah, I'm pretty fucking sure that she's actually a psycho because I've been nothing but good to her and she constantly treats me like shit.
>>
>>731432486
Wtf are u me? I had the groundwork laid for conversion but lost interest, easily one of the biggest regrets of my life
>>
I was obsesive, and a terrible boyfriend, and at the same time, I had a crush on another girl
>>
>>731432112
She won't even let me talk to her and a whole bunch of absolutely crazy shit happened.
>>
>>731438696
I feel you anaon. There isn't much you can do when it comes to girls like that. They act like that because they are deeply insecure and feel they can't open up to anybody.
Speaking from experience the best case scenario is you getting her head out of her ass, making her more self confident and subsequently being tossed away like old socks because she now thinks you are not enough for her.
>>
She wanted a baby and refused to wait so she left for a 30 year old gay furry and got pregnant two weeks later lol
>>
Met mine. Loved her a lot and found out she was psycho. Hit me, wreck all my belongings. Still love her even though we fought. Found out around next year she cheated on me twice. Embarrassed, insulted, says shit like bitch and im not shit, person she cheated on me with was better etc. Broke up. She tells me she loves me, needs space, we're still together. (Feature me realizes shes still probably fucking around. So I developed a drug problem and was hurt. See each other after a couple days. Love her but i feel shitty accuse her and paranoia of her cheating and still insults me. I cant get it out of my head. She uses me to use my money and only wants me. But i buy her stuff took care of her. My money and working. She's just mental but we love each other. Fast forward i save her. Get her off like 3 different meds and get her to smoke weed. Im a savior shes slowly growing and recovering mentally. We love each other but im still secretly hurt and just fuck up a lot by getting angry. Love her still affectionately she's still somewhat the same. Insults me a lot. Phone call fights, yelling in stores. From her btw. I take it easy love her like no other and tend to her anxiety. Working alright. Love her so much but can't get over stuff. I get into a bad accident. And wake up disabled. She leaves me and doesn't care. Days pass. Miserable in hospital. She never calls back. Slowly accept it. Feel sad and still love her. But now at this point im thinking about it and idk. I love her but i am confused and feel like it probably wouldn't work. But i would go see her if i walk. Etc. Mope at home. Think about everything. Hope.
>>
>>731438696
Girls like a man's anger problems, they think it's a form of "passion".

Maybe she's trying to get you to show more passion over things.
>>
>>731438696
You need to get out of that situation. I was in an extremely similar situation a few months ago, and I'm pretty sure she had borderline personality disorder as well. Get far away from her and block her on all social media accounts

My post for reference >>731438216
>>
>>731432112
Because I got the one who got away.

And she had became everything that I hate.

But I have mad noodz lol
>>
>>731432112
I was in college high on Adderall most of the time I was with the sexiest cutest girl ever.
I treated her like crap because I was paranoid to hell with the amphetamines in my system.
Never doing that again.
I ended up in a psyche ward for a few days from a psychotic breakdown.
Adderall is good, but when you're on it, it's hard to know if you're taking too much or not.
>>
>>731439662
All women are like this.

The best you can do is find a woman that's so weak and has such a low self confidence that they don't dare to instigate anything.
>>
She wanted a child, I wanted to go to college. The choice was obvious
>>
>>731439699
that's on wednesdays and even digits fridays

the other days what they want is governed by RNG and vanity fair
>>
He turned out to be gay
>>
>>731439800
Nice dubs, addyfag
>>
>>731437728
I'm proud of you Anon
>>
Drugs. We got together and she knew of my meth use, but it wasn't bad at that time. 2 years down the road I was doing at least an eightball a day and was really out there. The last year our relationship consisted of me ignoring her completely and playing video games and doing meth instead of her. Short version, she left me.
>>
>>731439838
yeah, no fucking contest there.
>>
>>731440116
>8ball a day
jesus fucking christ, anon. i was blasting a gram a day and i was really far gone. how the fuck do you get to that level. one hell of a tolerance (and budget)
>>
My ex ended it with me last month, everything seeimingly going well then one day she text me saying things aren't working out and we barely talk anymore.

This is because I was spending all my time in university but had the 6 month holiday to look forward to. After 3 years all I got was a text. Hurts like hell still. I find it harder because neither of us hate each other we just grew apart
>>
>>731440116
of course she did. you are garbage. she is a saint for putting up with your miserable ass for 2 fuckin years.
>>
My lust for power and obsession with my legacy drove us apart. I miss her and I still love her but, I don't want to be with her again.
>>
What helps you guys deal with all the small things that you miss like cuddling and dumb shit? I Find this brutal and it just eats me up
>>
>>731440622
god emperor?
>>
>>731439982
What a faggot'
>>
>>731432112
Bitch cheated on me when an old flame came back to town.

Left me her mess to clean up, took me months before I finally caught her doing it and had something to prove it, fuckin denied it the whole time.

It's been some time and I have a gf again, but christ it still stings.
>>
>>731440291
Wasn't blasting, I was smoking. Jesus you blasted a G day? That's probably the same amount of twacked outness then. And budget wise, I was getting it for dirt cheap and selling it.
>>
>>731440749
After divorce, booze and skanks. And benzos (from a negro, jk, my doctor is goy).
If sad enough, get a chubby girl to love on you, they are there to please you. But don't let them in too close, you get to get back to them dime pieces.
>>
File: 1490827756207.jpg (75KB, 380x385px) Image search: [Google]
1490827756207.jpg
75KB, 380x385px
>>731434876
How's middle school
>>
>>731440749
This, it's starting to hit me that I've got no one to do this with this summer.
>>
File: UXTHiAG.jpg (37KB, 720x717px) Image search: [Google]
UXTHiAG.jpg
37KB, 720x717px
>>731432112
Well we broke up because I couldn't deal with her anymore. She was spoiled and felt entitiled. She didn't want to have a job and when she did she called in half the time. She got comfortable and stopped showering, shaving, brushing her teeth and a lot of other shit. She drained all my money and when I did break up with her the first time she said she was suicidal and I stayed 6 months longer until I got tired and went through with it and broke up with her.
>>
>>731440749
find a drug of choice and start doing it. make it a social drug like weed, x, meth, etc and boom, instant friends, potential cuddle buddies
>>
Nah she was actually crazy. Every time I tried to break up with her she would try to kill herself and end up in the hospital. After I finally managed to break up with her she came at me with a knife then made up some bull shit about me abusing her so she wouldn't get in any trouble
>>
>>731441681
The problem with drugs in my area is that all the dealers are fucking retards. Literally can't even weigh correctly
>>
>>731441797
if i was still in that circle, i'd help you out. left that life behind a number of years ago, though
>>
>>731441862
This is one of the most pointless replies I've ever had.
>>
>>731432112
>long distance relationship for a year
>on and off cause of her trust issues
>knew practically everything about her cause of the distance
>managed to help her through her depression
>loved her a lot, but one time she left and ended up fucking another guy while still telling me she loved me
>after a month of not talking to her we start talking again
>start saying we love each other again
>meet her for the first time
>then a week later I broke it off
>feel like shit cause she drinks almost everyday cause she wants to forget about me
>>
>>731432112
She didn't know what she wanted, she liked the idea of a committed relationship yet disliked "labels" and me being distant didn't help the situation
>>
>>731441955
well, at least i'm not samefagging retarded 12 year old shit
>>
>>731440622
are you a movie character?
>>
>>731442452
Not 12 but okay
>>
>>731432112
She was a cunt.
>>
>>731442672
wasn't calling you that. just thinking of some of the extra shitty threads /b/ has from time to time
>>
she was too clingy. had a nice ass tho
>>
>>731442929
So you mean every thread in the past 5 years
>>
>>731443166
nah, i just mean the extra cancerous ones
>>
She was actually Bi-polar, posted thotty pics on snap all the time. She could never hang out, despite the fact that she was regularly free. She would go entire days with no contact with me and then just brush it off. I'm pretty sure she was cheating on me. And because she broke up with me.
>>
>>731443272
The ones I find odd are the ones where people seem nice and you wonder if you got redirected off 4chan
>>
>>731443534
i let the nice side slip out occasionally, but i try not to make a habit of it
>>
>>731432112
Gaslighting is bullshit. If you're not an insecure fuck convincing yourself of ignorant, illogical fuckery then it's next to impossible
>>
>>731443425
so she was a slut that never really gave a shit about you. and you are such a clingy dog thinking you would never get another bone in your life that she was actually the one that had to end that shit.
>>
>>731432840
Can I get her number?
>>
Which one man? The list is vast:

>Perri is the youngest and possessed a Blue Waffle
>Rachel was a Dago cunt princess with a nice ass
>Casey lives too far
>Alyssa has a lopsided pussy
>I fucked Kylie in the ass cause her brother told me I was too shabby to meet their family and she left me

The other ones are all married or have kids and fuck all that.
>>
>>731443425
You beta fagged her to disinterest
>>
>>731440343
Same.

Broke up with me over text after 4 years because I was a little busy with a new job. She was chubby and 2-3 points below me in looks but I enjoyed her personality and thought she was faithful/level headed.

It's just fucking weird because I legitimately care about her but she dumped me/hates me meanwhile I'm pulling mid 6 figures and ripped. She would have had such an easy and fun life.

Fucking women man, none of the sluts I've banged since have come close emotionally.
>>
>>731444041
agree with this so much. women have nothing valuable to contribute and crazy delusional cunts. gaslighting is a word they came up with to make them feel like they're not delusional creatures living in their own little world
>>
Should I get over my ex and ask a girl in my class out? I know a grand total of her name, she's very smart, and shy (like give-presentations-to-professor-only shy). We've got one class left and I'm pretty sure she lives nowhere near here.
>>
>>731444718
Found better dick, prolly black
>>
>>731444718
I was seriously punching above. Easily 8/10 realistically. But she had the personality where I know She didn't cheat or anything
>>
>>731444917
Yeah, wife used to say it cuz I didn't always feel like being lovey dovey after working 50 hours a week while she sat at home watching Netflix smoking weed convincing herself that I'm fucking around with other women. And no matter what I said it was just a convenient excuse, and whomever was lying for me, etc etc...
>>
>>731445617
>i want a good man to take care of me
>man works to take care of her
>why are you never home, we never spend any time together
>>
>731444928
Go for it. you have nothing to loose. worse case scenario she says no. if she says no then atleast you tried
>>
>>731444928
Go for it. you have nothing to loose. worse case scenario she says no. if she says no then atleast you tried
>>
>>731446230
Tell me I can do it /b/ro and it will be done.
I tend to perform better at this when I'm told to do it.
>>
>>731432409
yep typical girl
>>
>>731433757
No wonder why she left you
>>
>>731432112
To answer the pic, bitch was fucking psycho. Tried to stab her mom. Last I checked she was in a mental hospital.
>>
>>731432112
im not gay.
>>
>>731446278
Do it! Go for it man.
>>
>>731446278
Think of it this way: you go for it and she says no, nothing will change but at least you tried. you would have closure and wouldn't be thinking "what if I asked her out?" but if you do nothing, you might regret it /b/ro. if you ask her out, there is a 50/50 percent she says. it goes up to 70-80 if you're her type/. BUT if you do absolutely fucking nothing, then there is a 100% chance that you'll stay a single beta fag that COULD have had the girl.
>>
>>731432112
ive only ever had 1 irl gf and ive been with her for over 10 years

checkmate atheists
>>
>>731432112

lack of emphaty and stubborness accomondated with negative stigma and bad star constellation.
Luck as an important component failed me and expectations weren't met. Couriosity triumphed over complexity both parties have faced and ultimativly both were burned. Your typical story that has no reason to hurt as much as it does.
>>
>>731444042
She was a slut for sure, and I think she never did give a shit about me looking back on it. But when we where together, she was really good at pretending she did. We where together for 6 months, we had plans to move in together. Everything was fine until the last couple weeks, except that she posted thotty selfies, that always happened, I just never had a snapchat to be able to tell.
>>731444658
You're probably not completely wrong, but we've hooked up a couple times since we broke up, so I'm not too beta.
>>
>>731435561
Dude give us the title so we can follow it and know a /b/tard made something sounding so interesting
>>
>>731432112
she put her happiness first and decided being single was better for her. hasn't really been better for me
it's been a rough few months, /b/, what do
>>
>>731448364
see:
>>731440749
>>
>>731447506
I get it. I got it on the first comment I did. and you are a beta. maybe a good looking beta, but still a beta. Posting slutty pictures on snapchat. whole days without contact and you would accept her bullshit excuses (but not really. I bet It boiled your insides but you were too much of a pussy to argue about that)
She played with you like her little silly puppy and got bored.
Learn from that shit. stop being that pathetic excuse of a human. man the fuck up.
>>
>>731432112
My ex cheated on me because of a combination of wanting what she didn't have and daddy issues. In hindsight, it was the best thing that ever happened to me.
>>
That's easy, I hit her when we were fighting one night. I did it in front of the kids too, which gave things a felonious flavor. years on we're good friends and she has another husband who served time twice for hitting her and still drinks like a fish, so the abuse wasn't the reason she left me.
>>
>>731448679
daddy issues are pretty hot, desu. i'd think she was the best thing to happen to me too
>>
good thread. bamp
>>
File: shadow.jpg (63KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
shadow.jpg
63KB, 595x842px
The only consistant thing in all of your failed relationships was you.
>>
>>731432112
She cheated on me then put a restraining order on me, then got back with me and cheated on me again
>>
>>731434044
Dude nice, if it becomes a movie or a play around the nation, imma post about it
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.