[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you pro life or pro death /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 22

File: baby mommy vomity.jpg (46KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
baby mommy vomity.jpg
46KB, 600x402px
Are you pro life or pro death /b/?
>>
File: aabortion.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
aabortion.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>731388064
>>
File: baby.jpg (27KB, 480x605px) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
27KB, 480x605px
>>731388084
>>
pro good
>>
File: NsjEJqg.png (635KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NsjEJqg.png
635KB, 1920x1080px
pro death definitely
>>
I'm pro abortion too
>>
Pro life is such a load of horse shit. It should be called the protect featus movement. There isn't a single pro lifer protesting militaries killing civilians or states executing prisoners. They go after the easiest target, a single pregnant woman. How courageous, pro featus pussies!
>>
>>731388084

So you're a pro rape supporter, is that it? Someone else is inside her, raping her, and you won't say anything? it'as totally normal to remove him from inside her!

Death to baby raper!
>>
>>731388064
pro death
>>
>>731388064
Pro death, kill em all.
>>
>>731388526
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs

watch this.
>>
>>731388637
Imagine if you tell the kid that your mom was raped
And you came out
>>
>>731388799
>destroys

Literal appeal to emotion video.
No thanks
>>
>>731388802
Better than being dead.
>>
>>731388064
pro death 100%
we already got enough fatherless poor kids
>>
Lol people from 4chan are the scum of the earth. Obviously they are too retarded to raise a child and if they did they would probably rape them and post pictures of it.
>>
>>731389575
Where are you from? Tumblr?
>>
>>731388064
Pro-Choice. If you can't/don't want to raise a baby it should be your choice to abort it. better than being a terrible parent leaving the baby to die in a ditch or simply abandoning it.
>>
>>731389206
you clearly don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>731388064
Abortion should be a option for the ''parents''
Especially Rape victims. if you're against abortion fine raise your kid if don't that's on you to choose
>>
>>731388064
Pro-consequences and Anti-murderous-whore
>>
>>731389796
Who would tell a kid that in the first place?
>>
I'm not pro choice, I'm pro-abortion. There are already too many fucking people on this planet, and if some teenage crack whore admits that she is unfit to raise a child, then who am I to disagree?
>>
ABORTION CLINICS ARE FINE BUT I WOULD PREFER IF MY TAX MONEY WASN'T SPENT ON KILLING BABIES THANKS OBAMA
>>
>>731389916
fully fucking agree. also would love a law to limit all people to a maximum of 2 kids.
Too many people on this planet killing it.
>>
>>731389206
Have you been dead?

Jesus Christ said that shit's rad. Especially for innocent babby.
>>
File: 1490160171859.png (487KB, 587x709px) Image search: [Google]
1490160171859.png
487KB, 587x709px
Anti-breeding. I believe every woman should get one free abortion, But in doing so they are sterilized.
>>
File: 1493313523924.jpg (6KB, 232x230px) Image search: [Google]
1493313523924.jpg
6KB, 232x230px
>>731390270
Move to China they already have that law.
>>
>>731388064
Does ethnic cleansing count?
>>
>>731388064
pro death
>>
File: irifjifrf.jpg (96KB, 623x779px) Image search: [Google]
irifjifrf.jpg
96KB, 623x779px
>>731388064
>Pro Life or Pro Death

First off, it's "Pro-Life or Pro-Death" Tater

Secondly, that's a loaded question Tater, as the actual question is "Pro-Life or Pro-Choice", which makes your question invalid, since it is attempting to manipulate and mislead.
>>
>>731390316
and its a fucking brilliant law that needs to be rolled out to all countries.
>>
>>731388064
I like life more... I just don't think people earn it anymore. For thousands of years you had to be on point not to get fucking murdered by everything that existed. Now there's mcdonalds and cell phones so yeah.... I'd say we lost our purpose. And things without a point go into the garbage.
>>
File: 1428006285477.jpg (43KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
1428006285477.jpg
43KB, 358x310px
>>731388103
TOP FUCKING KEK!
>>
File: 146976443857.jpg (60KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
146976443857.jpg
60KB, 400x320px
>>731388064
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

But you're not a Sith, you're just a retarded amerilard, so no matter.
>>
>>731390148
Taxes paying for abortions or taxes paying for the criminal justice system, foster homes, and homeless people

Pick one

>>731390316
They are phasing it out and it didnt work for them.
>>
>>731389916
>>731390270
God forbid we put copulation laws in place instead of killing willy nilly.

Gotta have that smug sense of self-satisfaction through an utterly nonsensical form of virtue signaling though.

"I believe the best way to help humanity is by killing human children. Dirt is more important than my own kind. I am so caring and have a great grasp on justice."
>>
>>731388064
Eh, I'm on the fence. On one hand there are few things as bad as abortion, on the other hand it stops irresponsible people becoming parents. Also, what'd you do with all the new babies if you banned it? The mothers would probably drown them anyway so it makes little difference.
>>
>>731388084
This is funny to me since that "body" isn't sentient, can't live on its own, and doesn't meet the basic requirements to be considered a person.
Stop assigning emotional baggage to "what might have been". This is the real world, not a fantasy where everything is perfect
>>
>>731388064
Ask that to a republican and they won't know what to say... Well, they're all hypocrites so they'll say the fist one when we know what kind of shit they stand for...
>>
>>731388064
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER
That those who believe life begins at conception must also believe that miscarriage is either homicide or suicide.

>>If Homicide, then the mother should be prosectued and imprisoned
>>If suicide, then the the baby goes STRAIGHT TO HELL.
>>
>>731390661
>copulation laws

But it's fucking stupid. Why would we need that law here in the US? Over population isnt a thing, at least not the native population. Immigrants and refugees however, but again, most are illegal and under the radar of the law so the law cant do much for them, besides they'll just get deported anyway.
>>
>>731390791
Trump is pro life.
>>
>>731388064
death to them all
>>
>>731390649
I'll take foster homes, justice system and homeless please.

Abortion is flat out using my money to kill people. I live in a state that has outlawed capital punishment so the other choices are blatantly just for helping people.

Using my tax money to ignore the growing crime rates and instead kill babies is why I hate Obama so goddamn much.
>>
>>731390661
do you not see how over populated this planet is?
We are killing it at a extreme rate, it is not a case of i love dirt or what ever bullshit your yank ass wants to spout out. It is about the long term preservation of the humankind. If that means stopping the dole cunts from having 8 kids each then so be it.
>>
>>731390847
Your logic makes zero fucking sense as neither party make a wilfull decision to end a human life.

Worthless baby killer.
>>
>>731390909
You're going to arguably pay more for the aforementioned than on abortion, you know this right? It's retarded to bitch about taxes on abortion when you're going to spend more money on the justice system, because of overcrowding, needing more police officers for living in a high crime city, having a lot of homeless people and other shit.
>>
File: Autism.jpg (10KB, 246x184px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
10KB, 246x184px
>>731390649
>Taxes paying for abortions or taxes paying for the criminal justice system, foster homes, and homeless people

Wrong Trump-Tard, the Government doesn't pay for Planned Parenthood, They simply give them a small amount of funds. Congress is currently withholding these funds from Planned Parenthood, are they all gone yet? No? That's what I thought.
>>
>>731391096
It makes no sense to you because you can't think, anon.
>>
>>731388084
Lol
>>
>>731390932
Maybe we should be spending money on colonizing space instead of abortions and feeding lazy niggers then, you fucking moron.

>yank

You are such a fucking cunt holy shit.
>>
>>731391096
Involuntary Manslaughter does not require a conscious decision, anon.
Thus the word "Involuntary".

Yet, people go to prison for it all the time.
>>
Found this one here earlier
>>
>>731390742
Why do people keep using this argument. It doesn't work unless you're also going to advocate turning off every life support machine and stop paramedics and surgeons doing a chunk of their work. Kids, the poor, the elderly and retards can't look after themselves either without latching on to someone else. You also dig yourself deeper when it comes to being the moral arbiter of what is and isn't a person.

Use a simpler argument like more babies usually means more single mothers which always means more taxes.
>>
>>731391126
I would rather my money be spent on life than on death.

Retard.
>>
>>731391128
Nigger you are a retard. I am not a Trump tard.

I asked him which is preferable, taxes actually going to pay for abortions (they don't since there's a law that makes it illegal, besides only a small part of PP funds goes towards abortion anyway) or for your taxes to pay for the consequences of no abortions, and the consequences of having tons of kids no one wants (which are usually black and hispanic).
>>
>>731391168
Nice argument, retard.

Again I reiterate.

Neither party decides to miscarry. It is a phenomenon of nature.

Abortion is human intervention to end life.

You are retarded.
>>
File: autism.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>731391330
>>
>>731391314
And yet, the abortion argument on the pro life seems to end at birth, why is that? Why do Republicans keep wanting to cut reproductive health services and education which is the best thing against abortion, and cuts to welfare and shit, which is what these poor families who couldn't get abortions?

The pro life argument shouldn't stop at the birth.
>>
>>731391454
You going to reply to my post or just do more name calling?
>>
Maybe OP should go save a few nigger babies and pay Child Support for the next 20 years.

But oh noes... that would be inconvenient. OP only wants to sit back and make others lives miserable without having to do anything himself.
>>
>>731391330

I see your point and it makes sense in many ways. Apologies my good sir, you are correct and I misjudged you.
>>
>>731388064
Pro choice if that's what you mean. I understand that birth control is easy to take but shit happens some times. If I fucked up and got knocked up by some piece of shit is want to scrape it out and at the end of the day what difference does it make to me or anyone else? Not our decision to live with. Let them kill it if they want
>>
>>731391265
Manslaughter is due to sheer negligence. A miscarry can happen for reasons not under control by any human being.

Explain how a justice system would even determine who's to blame.

Go ahead. Let's hear your retarded and thoughtless troll logic.
>>
>>731391452
>phenomenon of nature
So is over dosing - most of them are not decisions either.

You are still a retard.

Besides - how do you know the baby didn't decide to an hero? U talk to them?
>>
>>731391636 <-That's the guy who called you a Trump-tard, >>731391454 <-This Motherfucker is an Autist thinking he could play me. Fucking Roasties.

>>731391583
>>
I feel its one of the best options, morally speaking, as far as reducing our population. If humans don't figure out how to reduce our rate of growth and educate the kids that are born we are fucked sooner rather than later.
>>
>>731391530
I agree with this. But just like with abortion, the American people are not allowed to have a say in policy.
If I had my way, abortion would be illegal and congress would be gutted entirely so we can we get our fucking priorities straight as a country.
It would start with space colonization and feeding people.

The corruption levels in both parties are through the fucking roof and doesn't really matter what either of us think anyway.
>>
Don't care
>>
Pro death.

Don't act like every infant is a pure angel that will grow up to be a productive member of society.
>>
Deathpro
>>
>>731388064
pro abortion
we should get the mother killed too

a fuck that cyanide for everybody
>>
>>731391662
Miscarry can also happen for anything the mother did.
A single drink, the wrong food, an unknown chemical.... Suddenly, you're THE JUDGE on how all miscarriages happen?

They're babies. They are independent living beings. As such, they just don't die without cause. SOMETHING or SOMEONE caused their deaths. It's either manslaughter or suicide.

Which is it? Manslaughter or suicide? It's not for me to decide which in each case. The fact is: it's ALWAYS one or another.

When was the last time you heard of a 9 year old dying without any cause? So why should a 3 month old (from the moment of conception) "just die" without cause?
>>
>>731388064
>pro death
I can't even
>>
>>731391742
Overdosing is willful negligence not a phenomenon of nature you complete fucking retard. Holy shit.

>how do you know the baby didn't decide to an hero?

Jesus Christ you are either trolling or too stupid to even speak to anymore. Either way, you are too far below me to even entertain such nonsense anymore.
I am above scum like you. Enjoy your life.
>>
>>731388064
I'm in favor of both.
>>
>>731392186
>because accidental overdosing never happens
>mothers never eat or breath or drink anything wrong
based kek
>>
Miscarriage never happens without reason.
Either the mother's body rejects the baby - which is involuntary manslaughter.
Or the baby dies all on its own - which is suicide.
>>
>>731388064
Pro-death

It's the only way we keep the niggers in check
>>
>>731392113
There is a name for this... and it is SIDS. It doesn't happen in utero, of course, but very small children do sometimes just kinda... drop dead.
>>
File: Dr Deletus.jpg (208KB, 1024x726px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Deletus.jpg
208KB, 1024x726px
>>731388064
>>
>>731388064
I'm pro abortion but only if both the mother and father agree, in writing.
>>
>>731391306

We don't count fetuses in the census. We don't have funerals for fetuses. When a mother is pregnant she says "I have two kids, and one on the way"...not "I have 3 kids". Society has already accepted the fact the fetuses are not us.

Children and elderly can breathe and live, and more importantly are established living citizens. This is not true for fetuses. A fetus is not a baby. It's a future baby, and future babies cannot be killed. Anytime someone uses the day after pill, they are halting the timeline of a future baby.
>>
If life begins at conception, then fertility clinics perform mass murders.... and far worse.

How would you feel about your neighbors taking their 10 year old daughter and freezing her permanently... with the idea that maybe, someday, they might consider unfreezing her and raising her?
How would you feel if they did the same to a dozen children? How about if these children was just 3 year olds? Would that make it any better?

Then do you think it's OK for them to do this FULLY CONCEIVED BABIES that are just hours old? Yet, that's exactly what they do at fertility clinics all around the world.

If life begins a conception, and they are FULLY CONCEIVED, then they're all babies. And each fertility treatment ends with 3-15 babies either frozen or dumped down a drain.

Where's your outrage, pro-life anons? Where's your protests? Why haven't you bombed any fertility clinics? Why haven't you murdered any fertility doctors?
>>
>>731393010
>We don't have funerals for fetuses
In Texas they do.

>>http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/12/texas-law-abortion-burials/
>>
>>731393215
...but that's Texas...
>>
>>731392639
>SIDS. It doesn't happen in utero
Your own words rekt your argument.
>>
>>731389206
By what measure?
>>
>>731393215
In other words, its stupid, and the rest of society doesn't do it. Yup
>>
>>731388064
i'm pro 1billion max people on earth
>>
>>731392113
You're argument is flawed and lacks perspective.
>>
File: That's-bait---Imgurs.gif (2MB, 225x136px) Image search: [Google]
That's-bait---Imgurs.gif
2MB, 225x136px
Pro death.
>>
>>731388637
But do you kill a living human being for raping?
>>
>>731392426
You can't be serious. This argument assumes far too many things to be at all reasonable. How did you come to these conclusions?
>>
#nolivesmatter
>>
>>731388064
I am pro choice bec. if I get a girl pregnant I want the option to zap that fucker before it costs me money. Also bec. of the possiblilty of rape babies, and autistic/retarded babies, and its the womans choice to begin with since you cant define when life begins its best left to the individual mothers not some christian fucker who probably rapes his own daughter (oh I have stories of small town mississippi preachers who rape their own daughters).

How about if you are pro life you also be pro sex education and go adopt some of those thousands of kids already in the foster care system who generally grow up to be a smear on society and how about you stop giving out those "I promise my virginity to Jesus or my creepy youth pastor" rings.

And its just bizarre to be that fucking interested in somebody elses sexuality. I saw a guy the other day outside a planned parenthood with a sign. It was just him. If my friend werent with me and I didnt want to get him in shit I would have tossed my egg salad sandwich at him cuz hey... if you're so god damn pro life you should be pro egg salad sandwich.

fucking weirdo christians gotta have their fingers and minds up my girlfriends snatch. How about her youth pastor who molested her as a child. How about the church trips that were really just fucking sex hookups for the weird ass parents that cheated on each other the entire trip and it gets hushed up bec. a christian town or how about the assistant principal who only takes the girls phones when he sees them in school and used to hit on my ex when she was 15.... you and I both know why he confiscated only girls phones...

he died though. good riddance. and how about the other stories of the molestation in every church which just so happened to be on every corner in this backwards shithole dry county shithole where a pastor from a church your girlfriend doesnt even attend calls her mother because he sees you holding hands on main street who is also the guy... >cont...
>>
On one hand I love killing babies but on the other hand I hate giving women rights over their own body
>>
>>731394481
>continued...

also the guy who told your girlfriend that developed early when she was 12 and wearing a white tshirt in his house visiting his same age daughter that she was too young to wear a bra and made her take it off while she was in his house...

Fucking sickos got their minds in every other womans pussy. Fucking mind your own god damn business.

Fucking weirdos.
>>
>>731394608
and next time I see one of you fucking cucks that feel so castrated by the woman who wont sleep with you that you gotta protest and intimidate girls at a planned parenthood...

... next time I see one of you fuckers you are getting an egg salad sandwich rocketed at you. Charge me for assault. I hope you do. I will egg salad your whole fucking life.
>>
>>731392639
SIDS is responsible for 54 deaths per 100,000 babies in 2005.
Therefore, I am willing to believe that roughly 54 out of every 100,000 miscarriages "just happen". Which leaves 99,946 out of 100,000 (or 99.946%) miscarriages are either homicide or suicide.

Thank you anon, for setting me straight on that.
>>
>>731394165
>lacks perspective
DaFuq?

>>731394277
Prove me wrong. What assumptions?
If the mothers body rejects the baby....
That's the very definition of miscarriage.
Hey, it's not my problem if the mother can't control her body. After all, controlling her body is their whole argument, right?
So miscarriage, by definition, is involuntary manslaughter.

Unless the baby is already dead. In which case, it's suicide 99.946% of the time.
>>
>>731394906
I'm not fucking done, and I want my shit to be seen

>>731394481
>>731394608
>>731394906
here here and here

Next time I see some pro life fuck face who is literally so useless they have time to stand outside a planned parenthood in the middle of a no fuck tuesday instead of being at work...

... next time, not only is he gonna get the salad I'm going to go find some mongloid kid and give him to the guy. If you're not willing to help the problem dont say shit. You have no fucking right.

I will fucking egg salad bunker buster tomahawk your shit stain existence. I bet 90% of the people that do that just want to see the girls that go in there so they can imagine them getting fucked at 16 years old.

You wait and you mark my fucking words. If ever you see "assault at planned parenthood, a protester was assualted with an egg salad sandwich" it was me and I'm not sorry.
>>
File: DiagnosisButthurt[1].jpg (16KB, 338x259px) Image search: [Google]
DiagnosisButthurt[1].jpg
16KB, 338x259px
>>731395824
>>
>>731395824
WE NEED SOME ASS CREAM OVER HERE
>>
>>731396002
>>
>>731396229
>>
Kinda funny how the pro lifers all ran away the moment someone threw a new argument at them.
>>
>>731388526

>well the pro-lifers are a bunch of hypocrites

what a great excuse to murder your baby
>>
>>731389196
fuck emotional appeal videos

abortion is murder
>>
>>731396629
Justified murder

Necessary evil
>>
>>731396629
And miscarriage is either murder or suicide
And fertility clinics commit mass murder... or worse.
>>
>>731389751
pro-murder

'choice' is a euphemism to make irresponsible teenage mothers feel better about it
>>
>>731389880
if you're against murder, fine, don't murder

if you're pro-murder, cool, it's your choice
>>
>>731390270
kill yourself, coward, make the world a better place
>>
Definitely anti-choice pro-abortion and im not even being edgy
>>
>>731390312
if you weren't a stupid pro-choice faggot on 4chan, you'd know abortion also lowers your chance of successful future pregnancies
>>
>>731390490
i hope you die so that others may live
>>
>>731397591
Sounds beneficial. 2 for 1 deal
>>
>>731397591
That sounds like a whole lot of win for the future of our species
>>
>>731388064
Pro death

It nullifies everything we did in our MALIGNANTLY USELESS existence.
>>
>>731390462
nice picture, child

pointing out grammar=huge faggot (i can't argue on the merits)
>>
>>731391128
stupid faggot detected

he thinks your gov't doesn't fund planned parenthood because it gives them money (but that doesn't count because it's only a little money)

i'm not surprised you're stupid and pro-murder. What if I told you that the federal gov't controls everything at the margins. It pays around 10% of the states' education budgets. What about NPR? They love to say that the gov't only pays a small portion of their budget when they do their stupid fund drives. However, that small margin is where the entire influence of the fed gov't is felt. You have to obey or lose 10% of your budget. So you OBEY.

Aw they only give planned parenthood a little money, anon. It's nothing anon.

It's total control.
>>
>>731388799
Fuck... I usually side with Ben, but his autism is spraying everywhere in this video.
>>
>>731388064
I´m anti suburban-moms degeneracy, bring back the witch trials and lynch the 12/15/16 year olds in the clubs... heck even 20-25 that act like shit
>>
>>731388064
>"No don't kill me, kill him! He's a baby, he won't even remember being alive."
—Brian Griffin

Case closed. Babies are stupid creatures and keeping them alive is only a hassle on the parents and sometimes even lethal. For what? So they can grow up to be some annoying piece of shit asshole wasting the resources we're already trying to spread amongst 7 billion far more deserving lifeforms.

Also, if you don't want that movie Idiocracy to turn into a documentary, don't fucking have kids at any cost.

On another note that just hit me. A baby is a baby, its a living independent creature AFTER it's born. Do you know what it is BEFORE it's born? A parasite. And what do we do with parasites that are sucking nutrition from a more deserving piece of society? We kill that fucking parasite.

Yeah, you can keep feeding that little human tick until it grows into a little faggot if that's what you want. But if you don't want kids, all it is is a fucking bug and every person should have the right to exterminate such a bug.

If you swat mosquitoes, you're a hypocrite to not swat the mosquito that ruins your life for 18 years.

Again, case closed.
>>
>>731396498
>i'm just gonna say shit like it's true
>>
>>731388064
I'm pro sterilizing people with a sub-100 IQ and inheritable conditions.
>>
>>731396987
you are so stupid

murdering a pregnant woman is a double homicide

is it a double homicide because it's murder to deprive a woman of her 'choice'? or is the baby fucking alive?

keeping droning on about rape (as a justification for murder) and miscarriage
>>
>>731388084
This is cute b8 and all, but it's legally not a body until it's born.
>>
>>731398586

it's so easy for you to shit all over something that you once were

>case closed
lol jesus christ

>authoritative CASE CLOSED

shit I WIN TIMES INFINITY

dumb faggot
>>
>>731399053
keep talking like you know anything

killing pregnant mothers is a double homicide

no doubt because it's so bad to society to deprive a woman of her choice before she makes it herself
>>
>>731388064
Death too many unwanted people in the world already
>>
>>731388526
>militaries killing civilians or states executing prisoners
You sound like a weakling
>>
>>731398782
>or is the baby fucking alive?
Nobody claims the baby is not alive, anon.
It's personhood that everyone is really arguing about
Is the baby a person or not?

Pro lifers claim that it is. Which means that miscarriage - when the mothers body rejects the baby - is homicide. Involuntary manslaughter at best, and murder at worst.

But if the baby dies before the mothers body rejects it, then it's suicide 99.946% of the time.

And you didn't even address the frozen embryo dilemma....
>in fact, no pro lifer has
Is it OK to freeze embryos (fully conceived babies)? If so, then why can't we do the same to 10 year olds? What's the difference between a 24 hour old baby and a 24 month old baby? Why let people freeze one but not the other?

Seems to me, most pro lifers have never really considered their position thoroughly.
>>
File: bloods-gang.jpg (50KB, 368x384px) Image search: [Google]
bloods-gang.jpg
50KB, 368x384px
>>731388064
daily reminder that while you think of the cute little white babys your family had the people who have abortions are the ones who were too dumb to use protection or birth control..and dont wan't them.. You aren't getting more cute little Jacob's you are getting shitloads of daquans with no parents to grow up and murder your jacob
>>
>>731388064
Pro death. Now post some bloody, slimy abortion pics, I need to fap!
>>
File: 1452728459063.jpg (64KB, 370x528px) Image search: [Google]
1452728459063.jpg
64KB, 370x528px
>>731388064
Pro death. I'd rather not pay for a child I don't want.

Also there's cases where no birth is preferred, eg a child born with extreme implications such as almost no brain or some severe impairment.

If not for the child then for the fucking people that have to cough up tax money to feed the fucker that will never contribute back in any meaningful way.
>>
>>731399352
you just desperately want to murder your mistake and run away from the one thing in life that could mould you into a responsible, loving, caring individual with good character

a miscarriage is involuntary. it is not either murder or a suicide. it is a miscarriage.

A frozen fertilized embryo isn't a dead embryo. Testing on embryos is wrong though. Faggot.

>obligatory dumbass ending to my post. I win. I win times infinity. I'm so smart and smarmy. I win.
>>
>>731388064
Pro-Edgy
>>
>>731388064
Pro death. Fuck 'em all.
>>
>>731388064
I'm pro death.
>>
>>731388637
abortions done by rape only make up 0.5% of all abortions
>>
>>731399882
Thats a lot of women forced to carry their shame for 9 months... and I guess the rest of their life
>>
>>731400000
>>731399999
>>
Pro death of course. In old Rome a father, true head of family, (pater familjae) could literally kill his child. He had a duty to father and raise healthy children. And to kill those who not obey, mis-foster and so on. And his wife had nothing to tell here. It was solemnly his law.
>>
>>731400000
QUINTS OF TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: checkem.jpg (74KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
74KB, 750x750px
>>731400000
>>
I feel like all those who are "pro life", unless they are religious nuts, are actually virgins trying to convince themselves that those having a sexual life are somehow at fault
>>
>>731400103
Yea if child was deformed you fucking idiot not if child was healthy and normal
>>
>>731400242
kek
>>
File: retard.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>731400103
>>
>>731399882
No it's much less then that actually like 0,005%
>>
>>731388064
You should be free to do whatever you want with your body which includes a fetus being inside your body.

Any argument against this is just created to try and restrict the freedom you have over yourself and disrespect you by treating you like an animal that isn't sentient and is incapable of making decisions
>>
File: 1493658745629.jpg (25KB, 287x284px) Image search: [Google]
1493658745629.jpg
25KB, 287x284px
>>731400000
Checked and kek'd
>>
>>731400242
I feel like all those who are pro abortion are Libtards and Feminists who want to destroy White race by killing White babies
>>
>>731400527
Can you commit suicide then? How about using cocaine and heroin? I mean it's your body right?
>>
>>731400000
nice get
>>
>>731397591
Lowers. But the chances are normally pretty high anyway. There are many women who have had multiple abortions. My sister included.
Funny thing is, she was nearly aborted as the docs said she will have a severe disorder and will be a potato. But my father being pro-life decided to have her. She was born fine and had no problems.
I'm pro-life also. I hate that my sister aborted her baby due to convenience.
>>
Any denial to have sex or wearing a condom is the denial to create human life. Why aren't pro-lifers protesting that people aren't having sex at every reasonable opportunity or that condoms should be illegal?
>>
>>731399595
>Implying niggers spend money on abortions instead of using the kids to mooch off the government
>>
>>731402033
A lot of these same people would ban birth control as well
>>
>>731390607
>only a sith deals in absolutes
Isn't that an absolute? Do we have a confession?
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.