[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the US border wall. It might not stop everyone, but it

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 64

File: 14980065182462.jpg (1MB, 2048x1119px) Image search: [Google]
14980065182462.jpg
1MB, 2048x1119px
this is the US border wall. It might not stop everyone, but it will stop the degenerate drugs
>>
>>731377738
most of the meth we use is not produced south of the border numbnuts

most of the coke we use is flown in by plane

same with the heroin

What degenerate drugs is the wall going to stop?
>>
hate to tell you there isn't going to be a wall.

also i used to work with drug traffickers down in Tucson. A bulk of the good stuff didn't come over on some Mexican's back.
>>
I don't think it will stop all drugs but at least 80-90% will be stopped.
So only the hardcore drug users will be able to get drugs and the kids and women wont.
This wall should have been built a long time ago, especially since it is pretty much free (Mexico pays for it with trade taxes).
The construction work it creates will boost the US economy, thousands of people will be employed and get valuable work experience and a chance to make something of themselves.
>>
>>731378102

every sentence is bait
>>
>>731378102
the "valuable work experience" part is what gave that one away.
>>
>>731378102
Sorry to break it to you but most contractors hire Mexican workers since middle class and poor white people are too good for labor wage jobs... Sad to say that's our reality
>>
>>731378342
Time will tell, there is a new president now.
Until then I don't see a point in arguing over the internet.
>>
the funny thing is drugs will end up paying for the wall
>>
>>731378432
a new president unable to achieve even the most basic of tasks, despite having a Republican controlled House and Senate, without resorting to Executive Orders that are then squashed by the courts.

Excuse me if I do not hold my breath waiting for him to outlaw contractors hiring cheap immigrant labor.
>>
>>731377738
Lol no it won't. Drumpf is gonna build it out of concrete, one of the easiest materials to destroy. No wall is going to stop cartels from getting drugs across the border. But you're super naive if you think DRUGS are the worst thing to come across that border. Lol ignorant fickwit.
>>
wonder what it would cost to put a wall around the intire retard pit of ignorance that is America? Just wall them in and let them "make America great again".
>>
>>731379272
Then WW3 breaks out and nobody is there to save you this time. Have fun with that.
>>
>>731377738
>it might not stop everyone

So whats the point then?
>>
>>731377738
And then all of our problems will be solved forever!
>>
File: 1478504114340.png (81KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
1478504114340.png
81KB, 624x628px
>>731377738
>>731379272
>>731379448
lame b8
>>
>>731379448
as things are going now with that weak nepotist you retards elected, the US is most likely reason why ww3 would break out in the first place you muppet
>>
>>731379272
because most Americans dont want that, nor do they share the views with our reality tv "president"
>>
>>731377738
>but it will stop the degenerate drugs
Will it contain americans?
>>
>>731377738
Looks like it would be pretty easy to just throw drugs over top of it to your guy on the other side.
>>
Fun fact: More people from the USA leaves to central/south America then people entering.
Maybe they should turn the wall around to keep their population in?
>>
>>731380264
>turn the wall around
not sure you understand how walls work.
>>
>>731377738
It'll never be built. People have such short memories, or you're all children 16-24. George W. tried the same fucking shit and they did about 2% before giving up because cost way too much.
>>
>>731380297
Right back at you.
The wall and the barbed wire on top if it is leaning towards one side, the side that is supposed to be harder to scale.
>>
File: 1310591725043.png (4KB, 209x214px) Image search: [Google]
1310591725043.png
4KB, 209x214px
Why would anyone want to keep drugs out?

Availability of drugs has no causation link to drug use or addiction despite what your small brain might consider intuitive.
>>
>>731379272
Trump was elected into power by 25% of the US population.

He is currently enjoying an average of about 42% approval rate, meaning that less than half of the US is happy with his (lack of) progress.

Basically, don't lump every american into the same category, is what I'm saying

It makes you look somewhat ignorant
>>
>>731380319
GW is not a business man that understands how to cut costs and make a profit. It's like saying "You can't do brain surgery, GW tried it and he patient died!" - Well yeah, he's not a brain surgeon.
>>
>>731380458
fascinating. i assume that this is backed by scientific studies available on the internet?
>>
File: george.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
george.gif
1MB, 250x250px
Donald Trump hasn't achieved anything positive as president.
>>
LOL it wont stop drugs. Ever heard of these things called drones?
>>
>>731380533
>GW is not a business man that understands how to cut costs and make a profit.
And you think Trump is? That's incredibly naive. And the government is not a business and if you tried to run it that way it'd fall apart.
>>
>>731377738
no it won't. look up drug tunnels. they make long ass small tunnels with carts to move drugs.
>>
>>731377738
Let's say for the sake of argument that it somehow stops 90% of the drugs from coming in. Demand will remain the same, but prices will skyrocket due to decreased supply. This will only serve to strengthen organized crime groups, since their product is suddenly worth 10x what it used to be.
>>
El Chapo's clan are like LOL a wall! LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA a wall! LOL
>>
>>731380485
agreed
>>
>>731380775
Why would he talk like a 12 year old girl?
>>
File: JojoJuice.png (391KB, 624x448px) Image search: [Google]
JojoJuice.png
391KB, 624x448px
>>731380589
in the war on drugs, drugs won despite the efforts of the most powerful government on earth somehow

really makes you think
>>
>>731377738
Why is the barbed wire in the rendition so much better?
>>
>>731380775
ted cruz is making el chapo pay for the wall
>>
>>731377883
[citation needed]

Unless you mean shit-tier like crack.
>>
>>731380923
Because that's how fucking stupid a wall is.
>>
>>731380264
Fun fact: It's not illegal to leave the U.S. but it is illegal to enter it without going through the proper channels.
>>
>>731380972
the real picture is of a shorter wall with 1ft of wire on top. the border wall will have over 6ft of barbed wire
>>
>>731378102
your bait is worthless and stale
>>
File: 1493819470465.png (698KB, 896x899px) Image search: [Google]
1493819470465.png
698KB, 896x899px
>>731377738
lol im on mescaline right now
>>
>>731378731
Controlled = super majority. Still needs the dems, who are acting like children much like republicans did in Obama's last 2-3 years. And the 9th district is a fucking joke.
>>
>>731380458
Wait, so if no drugs are available people will still use them? Wut?
>>
>>731381037
Fun fact: Most people enter the US with the proper paper work. They just don't leave when the visa time is up.
>>
>>731377738
>the degenerate drugs
LOL, learn to English :D

But no, it will not stop drug smuggling, it might stop some poor people but drug smugglers won't bother much. They got money and incentive and they already have a lot of different routes.
>>
File: MSM.jpg (482KB, 2018x2844px) Image search: [Google]
MSM.jpg
482KB, 2018x2844px
>>731380485
>Trump was elected into power by 25% of the US population.
>implying Hillary would have had much higher support if everyone voted

>He is currently enjoying an average of about 42% approval rate, meaning that less than half of the US is happy with his (lack of) progress.
>http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/poll-trump-voters-support/2017/04/27/id/786759/?ns_mail_uid=103380859&ns_mail_job=1727716_04272017&s=al&dkt_nbr=kfhl2yms

Considering where he started, and the endless torrent of fake news, that's pretty good.
>>
Will they build wall in the water or why not just take your drugs on a boat?
>>
>>731381128
Oh. Nice.
>>
>>731381159
Fuck
Controlled =/= super majority*
>>
File: ykkar_skal.jpg (67KB, 620x638px) Image search: [Google]
ykkar_skal.jpg
67KB, 620x638px
>>731380533
And Trump is clearly not an administrator, military commander or legislator yet he still has been allowed to become president.

Trump's business acumen is limited at best; his greatest asset has always been a flair for marketing and he has done a stellar job at marketing the idea that a wall will magically stop all of America's problems.

Despite the fact that illegal immigration from mexico has been in decline for more than a decade

Despite the fact that most of the illegal drugs that enter the country does so by plane

Despite the fact that the increased tension with Mexico that this wall malarky is causing will erode the trust and cooperation that US and mexican law and counter terrorism officials currently enjoy, leading to the ironic increase in criminals being able to enter the country.

Not to mention the fact that any attempts at destabilizing Mexico's economy (sanctions, trade war, increased tariffs) will just lead to more people in the area becoming impoverished and fleeing north across the border. And contrary to popular belief, the easiest way to emmigrate illegally to america is just to apply for a tourist visa, fly over and then outstay it.

The wall was a useful campaign tool, as it gave simple minded people a simple minded solution to an imaginary problem.

Remember Trump claimed that NATO was obsolete? Now it is invaluable

Remember when Trump was going to rid Washington of corruption and Wall Street influence? Now he has 5 Goldman-Sachs insiders on his cabinet, and his education secretary basically paid him $200 million for the pleasure of being in the cabinet.

Remember when Trump was promising to get tough on china's currency manipulation? China is now our best friend and invaluable ally against the war on North Korea.

Remember when Trump told us that the US was not getting involved in Syria? Now we are.

Remember when Trump said that mexico is paying for a wall? Can you guess where this is going?
>>
>>731381415
Do you know how hard that is? Unless they make some pretty sophisticated submersibles we have are oceans pretty well guarded. Some get through, but most do not.
>>
>>731381493
This person gets it.
>>
>>731378342
>too good..

I'm a trades worker. I make 40 dollars an hour. It's the best job I've ever had.

I'm also university educated and have management and administrative experience.

You're an idiot.
>>
>>731378731
Outlaw wealthy republican owned tax paying contractors? Nope. It is the wetbacks literally STEALING jobs.
>>
>>731381586
Really? They check every single sailboat?
I must have been really lucky then. I spent a year sailing the coast from Argentina up to Miami stopping at a lot of various places.
Not until we docked at a port did we show any documentation, and that was usually because we went looking for the border control office.
If we just docked at a random place where we liked the look and feel of it, nobody ever asked us or stopped us. We could have easily just wandered off.

The ocean is a huge place even when you stay close to the coast.
>>
>>731380087
why is everyone playing the fear card? Are there any sensible liberals here who can say they don't buy into that fear shit? WW3 is on the brink as it has been since Russia is getting more involved with Ukraine/Syria/Iran during Obama's presidency yet I didn't hear too many conservatives screaming "WW3!" ..This id just a fear tactic to scare people into changing opinions.
>>
>>731381887
They do if they have a reason to. The DEAs intelligence is pretty good. If an area has a lot of drugs come in they put a stop to it pretty quickly. You just didn't have any red flags.

A lot of small shipments get though, but large ones and "supply chains" get shut down pretty often.
>>
File: 1492325141260.png (2MB, 1666x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1492325141260.png
2MB, 1666x1153px
Gotta keep the illegal logs out of the country
>>
>>731381037
>not illegal to leave the us.

Unless youre illegally entering another country. Then its totally illegal. Just in the country youre going to. Who also has immigration laws.

>proper channels bla bla

Yknow a huge majority of your illegals are people.who entered legally in the first place and then just didnt leave, right?

My girlfriend has a (white) friend who was an american illegal in my country. Came on a work visa. Met a dude. Didnt leave. For years until a few months ago.

And then she started stealing our jobs for less money than is humanly acceptable and raping women and causing crimes, she forgot english and had 9 kids and claimed them all on taxes and then she grew 6 more legs and made a web where she began keeping the hollowed husks of her victims wrapped on display in a horrifying manner. A warning? No. A sign of things to come. She will get feast again.
>>
>>731377738
lol you can't be serious
>>
>>731382398
I am capable of being serious
>>
>>731381403
Trump himself creates fake news all the time. Nothing new here..
>>
>>731382057
>didnt hear conservatives scream ww3

I did. One of their arguments and panick hysterics was clinton would attack syria and provoke russian and cause ww3. They said it a lot.

They also didnt actually give a flying fuck about that point much like the liberals dont care or are actually afraid now. Its just another thing to scream at the politician and ideological demographic they dont like.

You think trump voters*actually* understood or cared about the email leak? No way, man. There was zero outrage when members of trumps cabinet were accused on the same thing.

Same way again.. Liberals dont actually *care* about children they dont know getting autism. They just care that you know theyre better than you and smarter than you because they know vaccines cause autism.

>inb4 no it doesnt. I fucking know it doesnt.
The more you realise both sides are just the same people over and over the more hilarious this all gets.
>>
>>731378102
>80-90% stopped
>keep women and children from getting drugs

You're either 14 or the dumbest motherfucker I've ever seen.
>>
>>731382872
And which side are you on?
>>
>>731382785
He exaggerates more than flat out lies. He also makes no claims to be unbiased. Honestly if the MSM just came out with how fucking bias they are (including fox) I for one would complain less.
>>
All I'm saying is that you build walls in clash of clans for protection. We need to get that wall going no matter how many gems it cost.
>>
>>731382872
She said she would enforce no-fly zones, and would shoot down Russian and Syrian planes. Not attack them directly. Still a shit move as far as foreign relations go, not to mention the cost of such a thing.
>>
>buy a slingshot
>shoot the drugs over it
>profit

you'd literally be better off with more border guards
>>
>>731377738
All I'm saying is that you build walls in clash of clans for protection. We need that wall no matter how many gems it cost!
>>
>>731378102
Dumb 90% of the drugs other than meth and pot are flown in.
>>
>>731383413
Are you dense? The amount of time that would take is insane, and there are senors along most of it. It is a good idea if you want to go to prison though.
>>
>>731383321
I wasnt commenting on what she said or whether it was a good idea.

I was commenting on the fact the people who touted and shouted that shit dont actually care as much about the issue as they do having a thing to yell about what a piece of shit their least favourite leader is.

And that that habit and quality is on both sides.

>>731383096

I dont know what it matters but.. The side of facts reason and what the best experts say about things im.not educated in.

Sometimes the liberals are right. Sometimes the conservatives are.

Most of the time though theyre more focused on screaming about how wrong the other side is about absolutely everything and putting each other into small dehumanizing boxes..
>>
>>731383753
>I wasnt commenting on...

Fair enough then.
>>
>>731383549
they are not flown in. it's much easier to carry them in on foot. even after the wall they will still carry them across the rio grande
>>
>>731381403
are you really goingto force me to do maths? Alright you cunt, but i'm going to hate you for it.

Registered voters in the US, 2016: c:a 200million

(overall US population c:a 321,5 million)

Trump votes: 62,979,636
Hillary votes: 65,844,610

Trump votes, as % of registered voters: 31.48%
Trump votes, as % of US population: 19.59%

So I am generously avereging that out as 25% of the US population supported Trump at the time of election

So, let's look at hillary

Hillary votes, as % of registered voters: 32.92%
Trump votes, as % of US population: 20.48%

So... maybe 25% of the population supported the bitch.

In conclusion, holy dick cheese batman. The two cunts were almost as despised as the other? Who would have thunk it?

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/poll-trump-voters-support/2017/04/27/id/786759/?ns_mail_uid=103380859&ns_mail_job=1727716_04272017&s=al&dkt_nbr=kfhl2yms

>93 Percent of Trump Voters stand by president

so he now enjoys slightly less support than he started off with? Well good for him. It will take a couple of months before people realise that they are being fucked in the ass.

Considering where he started, as one of the least popular presidents entering into office at all time, and the endless torrent of fake news trying to spin his dismal failures into success stroies, I too think that the narcissistic nepotist is doing a great job.

He really should give a few more jobs to Kushner though.

We don't want Trump to have to cancel his golfing trips due to the heavy burdens of office now, do we.

I'm sure Kushner can take some more of the load off.

He can leave his wife with the president.
They have a very close bond; He'll look after her whilst Jared is off solving the middle eastern situation.
>>
>>731384428
>Hillary votes, as % of registered voters: 32.92%
>Trump votes, as % of US population: 20.48%

*shit. I meant of course Hillary votes, as % of US population
>>
>>731384428
>>731384562
it doesn't matter how many people voted for hillary because none of them would have if they knew the truth about her illness, incompetence, and corruption
>>
>>731384428
>n conclusion, holy dick cheese batman. The two cunts were almost as despised as the other? Who would have thunk it?

You missed my point. You implied Hillary was favored. A lot.

That and, imo, because of how the EC works I don't think you can get a good population estimate of popularity from the polls like that. Many states are (or at least are perceived to be) very blue or red. As a result many people just don't see the point in voting.

>so he now enjoys slightly less support than he started off with?

Support from his side. He may have gained some on the other. The point is he is doing much better with his base than is often implied.

I do think Kushner is a faggot though. Bannon is in "time out" right now, but if he gets the Trumps ear again things will go well.

For example "As White House Chief Strategist, Bannon had reportedly opposed the 2017 Shayrat missile strike, but was overruled by Senior Advisor to the President Jared Kushner.".
We have no fucking evidence that Assad did shit. We don't need another fucking Iraq.
>>
File: mate.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
mate.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>731378102
lmao you are so fucking stupid
>>
File: 1478197184074.jpg (39KB, 521x450px) Image search: [Google]
1478197184074.jpg
39KB, 521x450px
>>731381636
>I'm a trades worker.

More specific ? that pay is p-gud
>>
>>731384428
>>
>>731377738
they desperately need this shit in spain

much bigger problem than mexicans over there for sure
>>
>>731385251
Im a carpenter. Scaffolder to be more specific.

Any trade skill will pay that much if youre willing to travel a bit. I just worked on my countrys parliamentary building 500km from home.

Ive made 40k this year. The iron workers finishers elevator workers crane operators electricians and so on all are making that kind of cash, too.

Id like to reiterate my education and work experience one more time to drive my point home: this is the best job i ever had. Id do it for much less.
>>
>>731384954
you are a retard if you are buying that bullshit hook line and sinker.

>>731384989
>You implied Hillary was favored. A lot.

At no point did I imply that Hillary was favored, let alone 'a lot'. (I don't think I even mentioned Hillary at all. Funny how the Trumpsters are prone to bring her up. It is almost as if they are defined by having an opposition, and without Hillary Trump has had to invent a new enemy in the media. It is almost as if he doesn't want his followers focusing on his own actions, but rather keep them distracted witht he actions f their 'enemies'. An interesting thought, I will do soem research and come back with an essay later, you lucky little scamp you)

I merely pointed out that only about 25% of americans wanted Trump to become president, and now that he is more than half the country disaprove of his efforts

>That and, imo, because of how the EC works I don't think you can get a good population estimate of popularity from the polls like that.

I used an average estimate from the current opinion polls floating about on the net. Not sure what the EC has got to do with it. (Are you actually Trump himself? Cos you can calm down about the EC win now. No need to bring up your big fat sweaty EC win instead of actual policy you know. Try to focus on the present, not the past, ok big boy?)

>He may have gained some on the other.

unlikely. He has done nothing to warrant people switching sides now. Well, perhaps he is more popualr in jewish circles since allowing Kushner to run the white house instead of Bannon but that's about it.

>The point is he is doing much better with his base than is often implied.

He has lost 7% of his base. So out of the 25% of americans who supported him november '16, he has lost about 4 and a half million supporters. Not too bad.

Unles she starts delivering on his promises soon though I doubt that he will be reversing those numbers any time soon though.
>>
>>731385714
i dont know what you are trying to say

>>731384989
sorry, word limit. Alright, regarding kushner/bannon, the point is that there was a power struggle and Bannon lost, so he is probably not going to be resurfacing any time soon. Bannon's muslim ban debacle pissed trump off cos bannon basically just went over Trump, had him sign an EO that trump did not read and then had it backfire, hurting Trump's image and ego in the process. Then there is the fact that Ivanka and Jared were able to manouvre themselves into the power vaccuum before Preibus could act, ensuring that only they will have control over the president, not Bannon or Preibus.

For example "As White House Chief Strategist, Bannon had reportedly opposed the 2017 Shayrat missile strike, but was overruled by Senior Advisor to the President Jared Kushner.".

well, there you are then. Quite easy to see who the victor was

>We have no fucking evidence that Assad did shit.

He has a history of human rights abuses including gas attacks but yeah, you are right. The story does strike me as somewhat bullshit

>We don't need another fucking Iraq.

we really don't my friend, we really dont
>>
>>731386327
>At no point did I imply that Hillary was favored, let alone 'a lot'

You did my omitting her population results. When you say "25% of people like X" it is assumed the other 75% like Y. This is a basic implication, which is why I called you autistic.

I mentioned the EC because you mentioned the vote.

>So out of the 25% of americans who supported him november '16,

Again this is why I brought up the EC. 25% voted, but it's not a valid representation of his support as a whole.

>Unles she starts delivering on his promises

He has on quite a few.
>>
>>731381001
>[Citation needed]
You've clearly never lived by the border.
Ultralights drop brick weed over the border regularly.
>Fly over border at low altitude
>Drop drugs
>Keep flying for a minute or two
>Return over border
Do you think there are SAM sites strewn about the southern border?
>>
huh. everyone left? Thats a shame.

Op can suck a dick but I salute his baiting efforts

thank you for the half hearted trump supporters. I feel that you guys aren't really trying as hard anymore.

Thank you for the asinine liberal viewpoits as well. you guys suck almost as much dick as OP

aight, that about wraps it up

i will sit and await the glorious 404
>>
>>731386813
I disagree that he lost. He is just on the back burner for now. He still holds key office. When kushner fails (and he will) Bannon will have another shot.

The "muslim" ban failed because of over reaching judges. The 2nd one had Trumps full support, and I suspect the first did too.

>He has a history of human rights abuses including gas attacks

No, he doesn't. Nothing was every proven in regards to gas attacks.
>>
>>731377738
Thats pretty dope.
>>
>>731386813
Long but worth it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmxRddgpo-I
>>
>>731378102
I dont care if it stops the drugs. I just wanna stop seeing mexicans.
>>
>>731377889
>good stuff
>mexico
Pick one and only one
>>
>>731387585
The increase with border security in conjunction will help.

SAMs are a good idea though...if they weren't so fucking expensive. Would it be bad to give guards some portable SAMs?
>>
>>731377738
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
The anti-wall shilling on here just confirms my faith in The Wall.
>>
>>731387430
>you did my [sic] omitting her population results. When you say "25% of people like X" it is assumed the other 75% like Y

haha yeah, my bad. I forgot where I was and assumed that I was debating with adults who knew that trump and hillary basically got the same amount of votes. My original point was in reply to some tard who thought all americans were retards cos they support trump. I just pointed out that only about 25% of the US population wanted Trump in the white house, and now that he is president almost half the country disapprove of his golfing, executive orders and petty twitter tirades.

>I mentioned the EC because you mentioned the vote.

again, I was focusing of actual living and breathing americans who support Trump, and how they are not representative of Americans as a whole. It seems that we are perhaps arguing different things. The fact that the EC favoured a republican administration this time round has little to do with Trump's popularity as a whole. Hell, he is widely unpopular even in his own party, which is why he is having to rely on sycophants and nepotism

>He has on quite a few.

Such as..? I am genuinely curious. What promises has he delivered on?
>>
>>731387859
>What is reading comprehension
Are you stupid?
>>
>>731377738
No it won't. They already use several methods to get drugs over the border where there is already a wall, including tunnels, air cannons, and drones.
>>
>>731378102
My god you're dumb.
>>
>>731387742
thanks brah

>>731387641
well perhaps you are more privy to what is going on in the white house than me. Bannon is a smart cookie, I am sure he'll stick around but it is unlikely that he will succeed in gaining the same levels of trust as before. Trump's somewhat fragile ego was genuinly hurt when Bannon started dictating EO's.

>The "muslim" ban failed because of over reaching judges

That and politics. And also that it's dangerously close to violating the first amendment.

>No, he doesn't. Nothing was every proven in regards to gas attacks.

erm.... alright then? Are you brainwashed, ignorant or just a contrarian?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24130181

http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-work/countries/middle-east-and-north-africa/syria

https://www.wsj.com/articles/10-000-bodies-inside-syrian-president-bashar-al-assads-crackdown-1406315472

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/04/18/bashar-al-assads-war-crimes-exposed

There is more.

Perhaps its all just fake news though eh
>>
>>731381403
That's hilarious.
>>
>>731377738
>Stop drugs
>>
File: 1491047851657.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1491047851657.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>731378102
>>
>>731388262
>haha yeah, my bad. I forgot where I was and assumed that I was debating with adults who knew that trump and hillary basically got the same amount of votes. My ori...

I never said nor thought they didn't. Only that, intentionally or not, you implied that they DIDN'T get ~ the same votes.

And EOs are a good way to get things done quickly, but they aren't as powerful as legislation. They have their pros and cons.

>, I was focusing of actual living and breathing americans who support Trump,

Then you should cite that, not % of the population who voted.

>Such as..? I am genuinely curious. What promises has he delivered on?

Killed TPP
Attempted to improve security with travel ban
Actively working on "Obamacare" reform
Starting preparations for the wall
etc.

I have a list of EOs that worked toward fulfilling a few as well, and an itemized list. I'll need a bit to find it though.
>>
File: 1491590775600.jpg (72KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
1491590775600.jpg
72KB, 960x956px
>>731381493
this
>>
>>731389018
the wall will stop the massive flow of cheap mexican drugs
>>
>>731377883
Vancouver is one of the largest heroin ports in the world. There must be a lot flowing south across the northern border.
>>
>>731378102
why are people biting on this? he clearly didn't even mean it as a bait
/b/retty /b/reddit
>>
>>731388881
>gaining the same levels of trust as before.

With this I agree. I hope he does though.

>That and politics. And also that it's dangerously close to violating the first amendment.

Perhaps, but it didn't. It was well within his powers. Hell, he could even do a real Muslim ban (as long as they aren't US citizens) and it would be legal.

It's been widely reported, but no citation has ever been given of an investigation into Assad, despite him letting the UN investigate. Which is why every source, including those you linked, are lacking.

Syria has a long history of civil war, military betrayals, and false flags. I'm not saying Assad didn't do it. I just want someone to make a claim he knowingly did it with some evidence. Use that proof as a justification to investigate the more recent one. THEN we should have acted imo.
>>
>>731389122
>attempted
>working on
>starting preparations

lol
>>
>>731378102
>>731377889
>>731377883
>>731377738
>It's about the drugs
holy fuck idiots
>>
>>731381657
>wetbacks literally STEALING jobs
They didn't steal it, they sold their labor at a lower price. Work cheaper, or blame the people buying the labor
>>
>>731378102
lol you fucking loon
>>
>>731390504
It's been a little 100 days. Considering what he is up against he is doing as well as can be expected on major issues. Shit takes time. Years, probably. The point is he hasn't dropped the ball.
>>
>>731389122
>I never said nor thought they didn't. Only that, intentionally or not, you implied that they DIDN'T get ~ the same votes.

m8, I did not go anywhere near clinton in my original argument; you placed her there and it is futile to discuss a narrative where me defending americans by pointing out how few people actually support Trump is in fact a scheme to tacitcly imply that Hillary clinton somehow got more than 70% of the votes. Do you not see how you are trying to conflate two seperate arguments? Trump's win or hillary's unpopularity has nothing to do witht he fact that only about 31% of the voting public wanted Trump in power. No matter how you spin it, your boy Donnie has never been very popular, and that is my point in its entirity.

I am sorry if you misunderstood my original statement but I am hoping that this discourse has shed some lights on this miscommunication

>And EOs are a good way to get things done

Unless it's Obama doing the EO's, amirite? Haha, of course i'm right. Fuck that nigger. Trump is doing much more bigly work better, and so what if he doesn't read every or perhaps any EO that is placed on his desk to sign? Many presidents don't read what they sign. Stop being so fucking hostile to him, amirite? Haha, yeah, I should really give the poor man a chance. His incoherence grates me though. I just wish he could formulate just one basic coherent sentence every now and again. I mean, just to try and disguise the fact that the gop has found themselves a senile old celebrity to rubberstamp their deregulatory reforms and corporate tax cuts.

>Then you should cite that...

duly noted. hopefully the guy i was arguing with first still got my point though

>Killed TPP
you are quite right. promise kept. Shame that this will mainy benefit china though, as it is now allowed to dominate the pacific trade theatre

>Attempted to improve security with travel ban

attempted, not delivered.

>ACA reform
no delivery

>the wall
no funding
>>
>>731377738

Anon. When you can get drugs in a fucking prison, do you really think a fucking unmanned wall is going to keep anything out at all? Dream on.
>>
>>731390934
>The point is he hasn't dropped the ball.
You sure about that?
>>
>>731377738
>it will stop the degenerate drugs
you can still buy drugs in prison, and they have lots of walls
>>
If the wall was going to stop anything, it would be the illegal immigrants. Drugs? Fuck no. If there is demand in the U.S. the cartels will find a way. They'll make fucking wormholes if they have to, believe me.
>>
>>731390968
>m8, I did not go anywhere near clinton in my original argumen

Which is my entire point here.

>Unless it's Obama doing the EO's
No. If Obama gets what his voter base wanted with EOs I am and was all for it.

> Shame that this will mainy benefit china though

It actually is. My hope is we befriend Russia who is working with China, use them open trade deals with the UK post brexit, then go to war with China. It would strengthen the western world, reduce our debt to them to zero, and (if we demand reparations or become a little imperialistic) strengthen us and our allies a great deal.

>>Attempted to improve security with travel ban

attempted, not delivered.

>ACA reform
no delivery

Shit takes time. A long time. My point is he is working on it, so he didn't "break his promise".

>no funding

For now. He is still pushing for it.
>>
>>731391527
Yes.
>>
>>731391724
Well good.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (53KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
53KB, 670x447px
remember when she started coughing? her health is probably still on the decline. she's really old
>>
>>731383753
>I dont know what it matters but.. The side of facts reason and what the best experts say about things im.not educated in.
>Sometimes the liberals are right. Sometimes the conservatives are.
>Most of the time though theyre more focused on screaming about how wrong the other side is about absolutely everything and putting each other into small dehumanizing boxes..

Sir, this is the wisest thing I've seen in this place in months, possibly years. Fucking nailed it right there.
>>
>>731390446

>Hell, he could even do a real Muslim ban

Not sure if he could; He has a lot of business dealings with the Saudis and the turks. I don't think he would want to pass any legislation that would keep his business partners out.

>It's been widely reported, but no citation has ever been given of an investigation into Assad, despite him letting the UN investigate

you mean this report? http://www.ohchr.org/Documents/HRBodies/HRCouncil/CoISyria/OralUpdateJune2012.pdf

yeah, you are quite right. Not only does it only mention 'the government', rather than Assad, it also fails to conclude that 'the government' was to blame for the gas attacks. Touché young sir.

>Syria has a long history of civil war, military betrayals, and false flags. I'm not saying Assad didn't do it. I just want someone to make a claim he knowingly did it with some evidence. Use that proof as a justification to investigate the more recent one. THEN we should have acted imo.

I respect your points on this. The syrian situation is far less black and white than the media likes to portray it
>>
>>731391724
if you don´t Count vacation trips to maro-lago as hiding from the Job... then maybe
>>
>>731391527
even if Trump can't get the wall built Ted Cruz will take over the job
>>
>>731391977
>Not sure if he could; He has a lot of business dealings with the Saudis and the turks.
Again, I said legally.

>you mean this report?

Honesty thank you for that. My lack of source info is shameful af, and your google-fu is better than mine it seems.

> The syrian situation is far less black and white than the media likes to portray it

Thanks anon. Now I'm not on Assad's side here, but I am against another meaningless war and ISIS or ISIL or whatever you want to call them. Imho, like Trump, Assad just seems to be the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>731392120
He doesn't golf alone you know.
>>
>>731391715
Erm, right, i didn't go near her, no. But we are in agreement that Trump barely enjoyed the support of a quarter of the population at the time of election? Ergo bringing in Hillary's own unpopularity was a superfluous attempt at muddying the waters?

>No. If Obama gets what his voter base wanted with EOs I am and was all for it.

good for you. Trump was against it though but I'm glad to hear that you don't agree with everything our glorious president says and has said in the past.

>My hope is we befriend Russia who is working with China...

Russia under Putin or any other ultra-conservatist premier will never be friendly towards America. The russian strategy is to weaken europe, isolate it from the US and then re-establish dominance over eastern europe free from the threat of NATO or a unified EU. It will not trade with america because she does not want her rival to gain more wealth and power. Furthermore Russia would not go to war with China togetehr with the US, because she knows that the US would sit back and let the conflict be fought on the eurasian continent, weaking both powers to the benefit of America.

Russia is happy doing its soviet revival thing at the moment. It has no interest in becoming america's fuckbuddy.

The US would gain nothing from a war with china, apart from nuclear devastation.

Wait until we are running out of oil, thent he war will begin in earnest.

>Shit takes time. A long time. My point is he is working on it, so he didn't "break his promise".

At no point did I say that Trump was breaking his promises.

I said that he was not delivering on them. Similar, but not quite the same.

I promise my wife I will take her on holiday one day

In the last 20 years I have not broken this promise. Just not delivered on it.

See the difference?

The wall will not be funded by congress.

Is he planning on holding bake sales at Mar-a-Lago?
>>
>>731391894
Thank you, friend.

World view narratives and individual perceptions of reality can make all the sense in the world. Doesnt make it even a little bit true.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 500x380px
>>731377738
good luck with that

>>731379983
8/8
>>
>>731392760

>Again, I said legally.

yeah, I know. I just wanted to make a cheap joke.

>Honesty thank you for that.
np. that's only the summary of the report though. Here is the rest: http://www.ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/IICISyria/Pages/IndependentInternationalCommission.aspx

>Thanks anon. Now I'm not on Assad's side here, but I am against another meaningless war and ISIS or ISIL or whatever you want to call them. Imho, like Trump, Assad just seems to be the lesser of two evils.

yup. To be honest, Assad may be a cunt but the west should not have tried to exploit the civil war just because of the possibility of bringing down russia's key ally in the levant.

we need to start looking towards our own infrastructure and an american rejuviantion, not more fucking conflict in the middle east

it serves noone but, well. I don't want to say the jews but...

further conflict in the middle east now doesn't serve americans and let's just leave it at that eh
>>
File: Isidewith.jpg (327KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Isidewith.jpg
327KB, 1920x1080px
>>731393080
>But we are in agreement that Trump barely enjoyed the support of a quarter of the population at the time of election?

We are.

>Ergo bringing in Hillary's own unpopularity was a superfluous attempt at muddying the waters?

The opposite. It was to clarify that the other person (Hillary in this case) didn't do massively well either as far as voter turn out goes.

Because if that is not mentioned than it is implied Trump did very poorly. Because when people hear something like 20% of people preferred thing A out of A and B, most assume B got the other 80%

>Trump was against it though

Yeah. And he's far from my ideal candidate too.

But it is fun to call him the god emperor, even if I don't mean it.

>
Russia under Putin or any other ultra-conservatist premier will never be friendly towards America. The russian strategy is to weaken europe, isolate it from the US and then re-establish dominance over eastern europe free from the threat of NATO or a unified EU. It will not trade with america...

I agree with most of what you said, but I think they will trade. Putins desire to end sanctions is one thing that makes me believe this. Their goal remains the same, but I think Putin knows he will gain more than the UK or the US in the short term then the UK or the US will gain by being allies. This will give him much needed growth to really challenge the "west". But it will still take decades. By then my guess is an ultra-conservative like Putin will not be in power. Could be wrong here.

>Furthermore Russia would not go to war with China togetehr with the US

I agree, and I'm sorry if I implied it. My point is they would remain passive if our relation was good enough. Near the end if he saw an opportunity to profit I think he would join though.

>The US would gain nothing from a war with china, apart from nuclear devastation.

Thanks to MAD ...
>>
>>731393080
Sorry, comment too long. Anyway

I doubt it would come to that, unless we sought to wipe them out completely. But their old tech mixed with the massive population, and a bit of propaganda on our part, means we could see a victory where we can demand a great deal from them. The issue here is we would need to ensure that a repeat of Germany post WWI doesn't occur.

>At no point did I say that Trump was breaking his promises.

Fair enough.

>In the last 20 years I have not broken this promise. Just not delivered on it.

>See the difference?

But are you actively working on it? Is 20 years a realistic timeframe?

I think that will be the difference.

>The wall will not be funded by congress.

We have 3 branches. I do not want Trump to be a dictator. If they block it, so be it. But I can not blame Trump unless I think he should have that power in the first place. My only want is for him to try in earnest, and show some competency.
>>
>>731393990
>yeah, I know. I just wanted to make a cheap joke

I take shit here too seriously sometimes.

>we need to start looking towards our own infrastructure and an American rejuvenation,

Holy fuck this.
>>
>>731394318
Funny thing is, Trump didn't go down at all. Hillary was below 45% by November and I didn't change shit.
>>
>>731393990
fucking russian shill fuck off
>>
>>731377738
You will never be able to stop the trafficking of drugs into America. 60 years of Drug War has failed, and your stupid border wall will also fail.
>>
>freedom and liberty
>america
>2017
>>
>>731394318
sweet. you sound like a somewhat reasonable person which is rare. and don't get me wrong, had hillary won i would be laying into her just as badly as I lay into trump. I never wanted hillary to win and i was genuinely dreading the election when i saw that the gop put trump up against her cos i really thought they just shit the bed with him. Ah well.

The thing is that most people seem to forget that the president is not king. People hated Obama, not knowing he was just a face of the franchise. People hate Trump, forgetting he is just a figurehead. Sure, powerful figureheads, but you have to look at the party as a whole. And I do not believe in the GOP vision for america. And I can't believe that after 7 years they had not thought of a single practical replacement for ACA. Yeah, I get that the far right want to scrap it completely but seriously. 7 years.

As a pacifist I think it would be nice if we could just all get along. As a realist however I appreciate that the US and russia will not cooperate on any level other than superficially for the forseeable future. Russia and America need to weaken but not destroy the EU, because we cannot have the EU grow and become a stable economic or, god forbid, military power. This is why both russia and the US is supporting the seperatist nationalist movements at the moment. The intenral division and chaos it spreads is perfect to put a spanner in EU's ambitions. The problem its that it has been working a little too well, and now we need to act before Europe become too friendly with china, whom she has been courting.

Aah geopolitics. It's a delicate game and fortunately it's generally only the little people who get hurt.
>>
>>731386035
Trade skill =/= contracted labor.

We're not talking about skilled labor. And anyway, the US is FULL of guys who bought into the "everyone who doesn't know what to do should become a tradesman lol" meme who now have to take low wage unskilled work to make ends meet.

I can't fucking believe it's been less than 10 years and we're already hearing this bullshit again. People are retarded.
>>
>>731377883
leftism
>>
>>731377883
And most of the pot is grown right here in the U.S.
>>
>>731394807
hahaha, that is fucking hilarious

how am i a russian shill?

>I doubt it would come to that, unless we sought to wipe them out completely. But their old tech mixed with the massive population, and a bit of propaganda on our part, means we could see a victory

They have nukes, though. Risking conflict with china is not worth it, as there is no immidiate strategic gain. They manufacture our stuff, polluting their rivers instead of ours, and they keep buying our dollars, thus strengthening our economy. There is no real strategic gain in risking nuclear anhialation for so little tangible resource gain.

>>731394630
>But are you actively working on it? Is 20 years a realistic timeframe?

The issue here is of course that I think the wall is a retarded idea. I have no problem if Trump never gets it through the other people who also think it's a retarded idea.

If he had to become a tyrant just to push his retardation on the nation then I would become somewhat concerned though
>>
File: Death Star.jpg (215KB, 1600x884px) Image search: [Google]
Death Star.jpg
215KB, 1600x884px
>>731377738
This is the Death Star. It might not stop everyone, but it will stop degenerate drugs. Sadly it will never be built.

Like Trumps wall, as you can see (or not) in the new US budget.
>>
>>731395570
>bought into
Im doing fine. Same with all my co workers.

Also i dont know about the states, but here the contract labourers also have a strong union. They too get paid great money to push a broom around and carry heavy shit.

Theres also laws that let the labour unions unionise warehouses and factories if theres enough support.

If anything im speaking out of context of what you know because we dont live in the same environment. Ill acknowledge that. Still. Getting a trade skill is extremely accessible.

Im part of the online community for my unions american chapters. They complain often about setting up job fairs and no one showing up when there are plenty of high paying jobs to be had. It is out there.

So the people youre talking about who lost out and now work for shit wages probably didnt do their research or go to the right places...
>>
>>731396184
>Also i dont know about the states, but here the contract labourers also have a strong union.
Our conservative party has been shitting on unions ever since they tried to stop them from abolishing child labor.
>>
>>731395463
> People hated Obama, not knowing he was just a face of the franchise.

This pissed me off endlessly.

>And I do not believe in the GOP vision for america

Economically I agree. Socially it's a mixed bag for me.

>7 years.
I let the last two slide as Republicans were being children, but I agree. Relying on for profit insurgence agencies with no real competition to supplement healthcare on the tax payers dime was a mistake. Here in Florida for example Dental will cost tax payers ~$300/mo/person. By law it much include orthodontic work such as braces, tooth removal, etc. No law that says they need to actually have an in network orthodontist to do the job though.

> it would be nice if we could just all get along.

I like to think on some level most people think this.

>. Russia and America need to weaken but not destroy the EU, because we cannot have the EU grow and become a stable economic or, god forbid, military power.

I agree 100%.

>Aah geopolitics. It's a delicate game and fortunately it's generally only the little people who get hurt.

Once again I agree. Shit sucks.
>>
File: firstlady (10).jpg (95KB, 924x879px) Image search: [Google]
firstlady (10).jpg
95KB, 924x879px
>>731378102
here
you earned this fap
>>
File: wall.jpg (708KB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
708KB, 1650x1275px
>>731395964
I think it's got some merit, but it's not an awesome idea. But with increased guards and new GPR I think it will do a reasonable job at dealing with drugs, relative to the cost that is.
>>
>>731397650
>I think it will do a reasonable job at dealing with drugs
>60 years of increased enforcement has had no effect whatsoever on the availability of drugs
>obvious solution is more enforcement
solid logic
>>
>>731378102
damn kid you must be retard...
>>
>>731378102
>I don't think it will stop all drugs but at least 80-90% will be stopped.
Most drugs in the U.S. do not come through the southern border.
>This wall should have been built a long time ago, especially since it is pretty much free (Mexico pays for it with trade taxes).
And what happens when Mexico raises prices on their side to offset these trade taxes? America pays for the useless wall.
>The construction work it creates will boost the US economy
Temporary jobs for very few people.

Your bait is weak but I bit anyway. 2/10
>>
trump doesnt have the balls to leave nafta or build the wall.
>>
>>731395570
You're basically wrong on all accounts.

>Tradeskills can and often do = contracted labor. Not necessarily, lots of union work and whatnot, but yes, many electricians and plumbers, HVAC etc do their own contract work.

>We ARE talking about skilled labor.

>The US is absolutely not full of guys who went to tradeschool, this is your dumbest point so far. We have a skilled trade deficit, and it will get worse as the previous generation continues to retire. We, and the generations buffering ours, were told that the trades were for losers and to go to college. Now we have a country FULL of college students who bought into the "don't become a burger flipper" mentality.

So, basically everything is the exact opposite of what you said. Maybe you should reevaluate your life or get out more.
>>
>>731397988
Trump doesn't even have the balls to make his own mail order bride sleep in the same building as he does.
>>
>>731397811
Much of it has gone unenforced. And if you look at nations with insanely harsh penalties (such as instant capital punishment) you will see it works very well.

We just suck at finding a balance and doing what we need to.
>>
File: 1490952473301.jpg (250KB, 1600x866px) Image search: [Google]
1490952473301.jpg
250KB, 1600x866px
>>731377738

>tunnels

>planes

>boats

>inside people

Enjoy your expensive placebo.
>>
Warning: OP is not stating their actual beliefs. They are stating a controversial opinion with the sole aim of causing an argument.
>>
>>731398050
Well, to be fair, the white house is a step down from what she's used to, and, being a gold digger, she is there for that main reason.
>>
>>731398056
>Much of it has gone unenforced.
This is simply not true. The fact is that you can't enforce away an economic opportunity. No matter how many drugs you seize, the organized criminals who are supplying will still be able to send more. You're making the same dumb mistakes people have been making since the days of Nixon. You can't deter people from an economic opportunity like this with criminal enforcement.
>>
>>731397978
>>The construction work it creates will boost the US economy
>Temporary jobs for very few people.

Don't be a fucking moron. Construction work is comprised of these "temporary" jobs. That's how it works.

What do you think buildings are constructed on for an entire career? Idiot.
>>
>>731398276
Again, look at countries with harsh penalties. I'm not saying we need to go that far but there is a point where it works.
>>
>>731398278
You're arguing that the building of the wall will boost the economy. This is simply false because the wall is a one time project that will be put up faster the more people you add to the project. Any "boost" will be minuscule at best.
>>
>>731398384
We are a country with harsh penalties. You can spend your entire life in prison for a nonviolent drug offense with no possibility of parole. We have some of the harshest criminal penalties in the world for drug offenses. Unless you're suggesting we just start massacring people like in the Philippines which is neither effective nor something that will ever fly in America. Thos brown asian monkeys are going to learn the hard way that their drug war will not have the intended effect. Al they're going to do is make organized criminals filthy rich because no matter how hard you enforce it, there will always be people willing to pay.
>>
>>731398644
>That's the point
>>
>>731378102
God i hope people aren't this fucking dumb.

If they ever attempt construction itll be an economic disaster
>>
>>731387885

Are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>731381493
Good to know you aren't all dumb fucks
>>
File: 1489559650093.png (140KB, 350x511px) Image search: [Google]
1489559650093.png
140KB, 350x511px
>>731377738

they used tunnels, boats, and planes for that. The wall is simply a rallying point. A meme if you will
>>
File: Drug-Tunnel-Tijuana-1.gif (16KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
Drug-Tunnel-Tijuana-1.gif
16KB, 300x288px
>>731399860

>but Muh Wall
>>
>>731399860
crossings on foot distract the border patrol. When we have a concrete wall border patrol can spend their time closing tunnels and intercepting boats
>>
>educated
Hello good sir, Democrat or Libertarian?

>uneducated
Sorry, looks like you're a Republican.
>>
>>731400375

how about we just made all drugs legal and sell highest quality cheaply and tax it. Cartels will go out of business overnight.

It worked in portugal.
>>
>>731400407

Republicans are either uneducated plebs or highly educated elite fuckheads.
>>
>>731377738
Nigga that a cartoon
>>
File: ii99oi.jpg (70KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
ii99oi.jpg
70KB, 853x480px
>>731400315

Fun fact: US immigration officers sometimes help coordinate their construction.

This usually never gets covered by the mainstream media for obvious reasons, but in border towns we hear it on the local radio all the time. Cartels even pay all their college and training to a few futures Border patrol agents. I scratch your back and you scratch mine. Google this shit..
>>
File: catapult_0[1].jpg (52KB, 467x350px) Image search: [Google]
catapult_0[1].jpg
52KB, 467x350px
>>731377738
actually, drugs are the one thing it WON'T stop.

Physical walls are such a none-issue that cartels have already made a fix for sending drugs over parts with a fence.. it's so easy they don't even have to go around .
>>
File: drug-tunnel.jpg (50KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
drug-tunnel.jpg
50KB, 300x199px
>>731400603

and the tunnels are getting better. And don't forget ladders. the taller the wall gets, they simple add another foot or two to the current ladders.
>>
>>731400407

lol

Your Women studies degree is showing.
>>
File: ultralight.jpg (115KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
ultralight.jpg
115KB, 660x495px
>>731400736

LOL, this is great. And don't forget the gliders. They are in an out in minutes. How tall does the wall have to be to block them?
>>
>>731385955
>spain
>much bigger problem that mexicans

Are you fucking retarded? Mexicans are just Spaniards who live in Mexico (for now). Spain is fucking full of spics. It doesn't get worse than that. kek I know, I know, Spain is white! Just like Argentina.
>>
File: narco-submarinos.jpg (879KB, 1166x971px) Image search: [Google]
narco-submarinos.jpg
879KB, 1166x971px
and the submarines. How the fuck is a wall in the middle of the desert going to stop a sub. The cartel business has been at it for yrs now, and they got money to invest in order to solve their problems.
>>
>>731401266

Just tall enough for automated flakk cannons.
>>
>>731401632

Waiting for the unveil the underwater cartoon design of the wall.
>>
File: p4r6ghX.jpg (77KB, 634x475px) Image search: [Google]
p4r6ghX.jpg
77KB, 634x475px
>>731401697

this is not new. They been doing it since the late 90's. Haven't seen flakk cannons yet. This is real life not a movie or a trump rally were people eat his shit up like a fat kid loves cake.
>>
>>731400407
As a university educated left leaning person with strong knowledge of both psychology and political science:

Correlation =/= causation.

The fact most university educated people tend to be liberal is not because of university education. And there is no strong correlation between political alignment and intelligence.

There is a stronger more established correlation of where you were born, and who your friend circles are.

On the topic of friend circles, universities are absolute liberal hives. People go there and end up changing their views because of their surroundings and edgy young adults with causes they dont actually have any concept of reality on.

You dont get to hide under the banner of education to support your views.

Liberals are wrong about a tonne of bullshit despite being higher educated.

If you examine all facts and all logic and all reality and dont let your emotional biases interfere, youll find yourself realising everything is grey.

Also one of the reasons the less educated tend to be conservative is hidden right in the definitions of liberalism and conservatism:

Liberal: progressive
Conservative: keep it the same, protect our way of life.

Its because due to lack of education, conservatives rely heavily on stability and protectionism to keep their way of life and their living. They dont have access to the same priveledges as you do. It has nothing to do with their intelligence. It has everything to do with the fact liberal policies support and push forward and certain group while shitting all over rural values and source of income..

Conservatives cant even grow gmos, a cheaper, better, crop that could solve a shit tonne of problems without getting shit all over by liberals because they think its poison and monsanto is corporate evil incarnate.

Come the fuck on.
>>
File: uas[1].jpg (291KB, 1000x523px) Image search: [Google]
uas[1].jpg
291KB, 1000x523px
How about this border plan
>Drone fleet.. Solar, electric and gas mix
>Encrypted control and data network.
>Flights randomized by non-network computer. >Drones costing from 200,000 to 1M scan fly infrared and motion scans from varying heights.
>landings and numbers will be randomized as to make prediction impossible.
>All motion or IR hits will be sent to command center for analysis in real time.
>Command decides whether to deploy agents and track the movement with the drone.
>Tunnel construction can be spotted from across the boarder and logged, allowing for area-based sonic tests to make sure no tunnels are present.

Pros:
-Smaller initial cost
-Tactics can adapt.
-Regions of higher contact can be assessed for further surveillance
-Can spot possible crossings before they happen.
-No wasted infrastructure when crosser find a get-around (drones can be upgraded

Cons:
-Higher upkeep cost
-More apprehension cost, less deterrence(?).
-No cool physical boundary.. just invisible hawks that are always watching.. always.... watching.
>>
>>731397451
huh, this thread is still up?

just wanted to say, before it 404's, its been a pleasure. its funny, even though i think we are on opposite sides of the fence ideologically that it has been good to share and exchange ideas
>>
>>731377738
It will stop all the criminals that wish to escape to México lol
>>
>>731402065
instead of drones.. which might end up costing more if you want long range ones... what about tethered balloons?
>>
>>731401914

There are a good deal more serious things that could be done to counter them.

But you got to admit that the butthurt over a few cartel ultralights getting shot out of the sky by flak cannons would be sweet.
>>
File: MIMAS.jpg (367KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MIMAS.jpg
367KB, 2000x1000px
>>731396133
>>
File: 1493163428493.jpg (53KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1493163428493.jpg
53KB, 500x520px
>>731402015

Man screw u educasion! We'z president!!!
>>
>>731378102
>>
File: 4f43.jpg (130KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
4f43.jpg
130KB, 960x540px
did somebody say drones.
>>
>>731402804
wall guards would be actively looking for these
>>
>>731401632
That shit is in Arabic or some other demonic gibberish. English only please. This is America Online, not Your shitty third world hellhole online.
>>
File: 44ff44.jpg (61KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
44ff44.jpg
61KB, 640x479px
"Evening officers"
"I got this load headed for Oklahoma for Mr. Smith's Feed and Son's"

"thank you officers, see you next week"
>>
File: Us-mexico-border.jpg (313KB, 1152x862px) Image search: [Google]
Us-mexico-border.jpg
313KB, 1152x862px
>>731403202

good luck covering thousands of miles.
>>
>>731377883
hey maybe itll keep some of that shoddy brick weed out
>>
>>731388387
bro give him a break a found a new joke template and wanted to try it out
>>
>>731400515
Kek

So much bait
>>
That Wall will be easily passed over, under and through. Now arm it with military guards and... it'll stop you.. dead.
>>
>>731402015
What do you mean? Liberals are right about everything. Conservatives are right about everything that mattered in 1776.
>>
>>731403358
Luck? We have taxpayers money, and stupid taxpayers. We don't need luck!
>>
Stop drugs? Most drugs go by sea to smaller ports. At least the larger shipments do.
>>
File: jjiii.jpg (65KB, 425x341px) Image search: [Google]
jjiii.jpg
65KB, 425x341px
>>731403741
>>
File: 3rr33.jpg (40KB, 620x352px) Image search: [Google]
3rr33.jpg
40KB, 620x352px
>>731404044
>Most drugs go by sea to smaller ports. At least the larger shipments do.

People are usually worried about Juan crossing with a few grams on his person or hidden in the car. They never think of the tonnage that goes through "legal means". This is how some campaigns get funded.
>>
>>731403855
I see your sarcasm but..

Ill reply and reiterate im a left leaning person with many liberal friends.

And theyre just not. Fuck are they not. Especially not now with the rise of sjw cults.

Plenty to say about conservatives, too, though.
>>
File: e4efeee.jpg (83KB, 625x450px) Image search: [Google]
e4efeee.jpg
83KB, 625x450px
OP here. I just wanted to thank all of you for participating in my threat. It was yuge.
>>
File: 1485759577765.jpg (41KB, 546x290px) Image search: [Google]
1485759577765.jpg
41KB, 546x290px
>>731405200

FU OP
>>
America is cancer
>>
>>731378102
Hahahahaha
Shit, this is some low tier bait
>>
>>731405398
YOU won't pay for it. ted cruz has el chapo's cartel money paying for the wall
>>
File: tunnels.jpg (70KB, 960x657px) Image search: [Google]
tunnels.jpg
70KB, 960x657px
It won't stop. The people want the product and Drugs Inc. will gladly provide it. Also, most power users are not your typical homeless druggy. They are regular people with jobs and kids. they simply want something to take the edge off. To relax. For example, I use alcohol, sex, and video games to do this. Others need a little extra. And Papa smurf is always there.

My uncle was a hardcore drug administrator. And he had customers in government.. Weird shit seeing cops at his place. And they weren't there to arrest him. They wanted to feel good for a bit. Also, his place was in a nice neighborhood with a huge pool.
>>
File: 33f33.jpg (605KB, 1181x1360px) Image search: [Google]
33f33.jpg
605KB, 1181x1360px
"hello officers"
"I'm looking for Wholefoods; their Bay area location?"
"thanks fellas"
>>
>>731403602
It only seems like bait to you because you're an idiot. The Drug War has been a complete failure, and increased enforcement will have no effect on the availability of drugs. The only way to end the violence which stems from it is to legalize drugs. Take the industry out of the hands of criminals.
>>
>>731377738
its about the people not drugs. you want to keep PEOPLE out
>>
File: 333f32.jpg (319KB, 1600x1217px) Image search: [Google]
333f32.jpg
319KB, 1600x1217px
Forget the drugs. With the mexicans gone I found me this sweet gig. Life of LUXURY here I COME!
>>
>>731407773
>>
File: 1489150525478.jpg (50KB, 400x657px) Image search: [Google]
1489150525478.jpg
50KB, 400x657px
>>731407773
>>731407950
>>731407642

On a serious note. Some companies started hiring white people to work the fields, and they made less that $20 dollars for 9 hrs of labor. Since they pay according to the number of boxes you collect. Most didn't even bother to show the next day. But some of the mexicans can make upwards of $100 to $150 on a single day.

Nobody knew that Welfare queen bob was a softy when it come to manual labor.
>>
>>731381493
>I like you, but if you could provide sources of information. I would like you a bit more.
>>
>>731406333
right now they walk over the border with drugs. I don't deny that when the wall goes up they will swim the rio grande to smuggle in drugs because of the demand, but it will make it harder on the cartels and easier for border patrol
>>
>>731408458
didn't mean to green text oh well.
>>
>>731378102
next time, say "want" instead of "wont".. it'll drive people crazy
>>
>>731408522
>right now they walk over the border with drugs.
Yea they just carry pounds of drugs and simply waltz across miles of open desert. Idiot.
>>
>>731408828
there's a youtube video of guys climbing the current 20ft fence with backpacks of drugs
>>
>>731408938
Wow, backpacks full. I stand corrected these guys are clearly the source for the literal tons that gets smuggled into America every year.
>>
File: eefffeee.jpg (26KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
eefffeee.jpg
26KB, 640x421px
>>731408522
>>731408828

that's small peanuts. But there's a 32,000 lbs shipment for Home Depot.
>>
>>731409553
Is that heroin? That's clever.
>>
>>731382155
Not to mention if they start going by sea, it means the wall worked perfectly. The strategic point of a wall is to create a funnel effect where your targets seek the most vulnerable spot, and then you just reinforce that area with manpower.
I'm not pro wall, but it seems most people who argue against the wall are like those against guns. Highly ignorant
>>
>>731410039
>thinks its going to be much easier to guard against drugs being smuggled in by sea than by land
>calls others ignorant
>>
File: 33rrr3.jpg (84KB, 468x694px) Image search: [Google]
33rrr3.jpg
84KB, 468x694px
>>731409738
yup. The cartels make billions of dollars every year, and a large part goes back into research and development. They also hire people from top schools to solve problems. The people we usually see on TV are the low level uneducated pawns.
>>
>>731388881
Watch the interview with Assad last month. In English even.

I'm not so sure anymore who's lying to who
>>
>>731410039
>The strategic point of a wall is to create a funnel effect
But the area we'd have to guard at sea is several times the size of the border, which means catching shipments by sea is going to be much more difficult than catching them by land.
>>
>>731410231
>thinks the sea appears when the wall is built and is not there or used currently
>>731410365
I don't think that's true at all. I imagine most shipments go toward Florida. I don't think you know how it's done by sea. DEA?
>>
File: construction-706673.jpg (90KB, 620x613px) Image search: [Google]
construction-706673.jpg
90KB, 620x613px
>>
What if US is attacked ? maybe a lot of US citizens could emigrate to the nearest states in Mexican border (it's easy to cross to Mexico than Canada), said so, these robbers and raptist people as your dumbass president describes, would have the chance to deep fuck all your women, you're fucked "America"......
>>
File: 322f222f.jpg (126KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
322f222f.jpg
126KB, 1200x1600px
>>731410683

I can already see motherfucker pulling one these next to the wall. The US already sends their old trucks all over south america. They have them.
>>
>>731410678
>I imagine most shipments go toward Florida.
Many do, the issue is that guarding against them is a purely reactive strategy. Once we start guarding against smuggling into Florida they can simply move further north. Start guarding up north? They simply move again. We don't have the resources to defend the entire coast and all they have to do is get a few past us to be making money.
>>
>>731410678
Considering you seem to think the DEA guards against smuggling by sea (it's the Coast Guard) it's pretty obvious that you're the one without any idea of how it works.
>>
>>731411131
>guarding against smuggling into Florida
This is a futile task considering the length of coast we have down here and how many places there are to land a boat. They don't even have to bring the drug submarines to the coast they can be met by a boat offshore to offload product.
>>
>>731411084

man I have to get on this racket. Once the wall goes up I'm going to buy a used Ladder truck.

Fuck it $1000 dollars a pop. "Come right up boy and girls. US dollars and fine white pussy awaits on the other side" . Then I'll have Tuesday specials "2 for the price of 1" . I'll call it Wall Tuesdays.
>>
>>731411523
>Then I'll have Tuesday specials "2 for the price of 1" . I'll call it Wall Tuesdays.
Why not do it Wednesdays so it can be Wall Wednesdays? Has a better ring to it.
>>
>>731411633
Wall Wednesdays does have a nice ring to it. But Wall Tuesdays matches with Taco Tuesdays. People can cross the wall and have a taco on the other side = Great Value
>>
>>731411523
Wall Weekend so you get 2 days
>>
>>731411887
Taco Tuesdays could lead up to Wall Wednesdays.
>>
File: Image008_large.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Image008_large.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>731411523

I got just what you need amigo. But what's in it for me?
>>
File: San-Cristobal-de-las-Casas.jpg (197KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
San-Cristobal-de-las-Casas.jpg
197KB, 640x427px
>>731413139
Oh sweet! I'll let your entire family cross back to the US for free. You won't have to deal will all that border crossing traffic.

We also have some of the best tacos and quesadillas. And I'll give you a personal tour of San Cristobal De Las Casas. Pssst you can't tell anyone about this place though. We don't want it to be overrun by you know "foreigners"
>>
>>731412506
wall everyday
>>
8 hours
8 fucking hours, what a thread
>>
File: poochie_in_coochie.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
poochie_in_coochie.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>731414923

wow it's been 8 hrs. I'm out.
>>
>>731377883
Your a fool. Most of the meth/ice and pot in the US is brought over the border. Fkkin idiot
>>
>>731416108
most shit comes from china, you fucking retard
>>
What a joke, the cartels have been defeating barriers and interdiction for 30+ years now
>>
does this mean we need to build a wall around hospitals, pharmacies and pharmaceutical companies too?
>>
>>731390715
This a million times. I know most people who claim Mexicans are stealing their jobs are uneducated backwoods filth who didn't even finish high school, but goddammit, I'm tired of this shit.

Fucking pussies.
>>
>>731416840
amerilards are incapable of following this line of logic though
>>
i'm not following the news, but are they really building that wall?
>>
File: 1445907617402.png (219KB, 340x368px) Image search: [Google]
1445907617402.png
219KB, 340x368px
>>731381493
Careful, rational thought will get you bullied here quick.
>>
>>731377738
As if Mexicans couldn't just tunnel underneath it.
>>
>>731381493
shut up kike, get out of my earth if you don't want to worship the god emperor
>>
>>731417180
or fly drones over the thousands of miles of unattended wall
>>
>>731417235
radar
>>
>>731377738
I have two friends who smuggled drugs across the border, both were by car. This wont stop the drugs by any means but it will crack down on the spics coming in.
>>
File: 1484296129204.jpg (127KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1484296129204.jpg
127KB, 1280x853px
>>731419152

tunnels bitch. We got them and we're not afraid to use them. Daddy won't save you.
>>
File: 1493487066789.jpg (189KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493487066789.jpg
189KB, 1280x960px
>>731378102

you're the scum of the earth
>>
>>731378102
lol mfw I have no face
>>
>>731418101
A radar system sensitive enough to detect the small drones would also be sensitive enough to detect the birds in the area. Have fun with the Border Patrol chasing birds around.
>>
>>731416642
Longer than that.
>>
>>731416108
Most of the pot in the U.S. is grown in the country.
>>
>>731419507
well we'll just have to exterminate all the migratory birds in north america
>>
most tons of drugs are shipped in containers via cargoships and enter via ports. even less amounts are shipped via air. literally nothings goes by land.
>>
>>731419320
Enjoy the jale for pennies until you're rounded up and thrown back into your shit country. I'll keep enjoying white America and fucking your whores!
>>
>>731419930
also most illegals entered the country legally under a work visa
>>
File: dBr8Q5d.jpg (124KB, 1200x764px) Image search: [Google]
dBr8Q5d.jpg
124KB, 1200x764px
>>731420013
>>
>>731419507
birds aren't metal
>>
>>731420200
that guy's clearly black, just look at his curly hair
>>
>>731420013
>close one tunnel, deport illegals
>Mexicans dig another tunnel, send more illegals
We sure showed them.

>>731420257
That's not how radar works.
>>
>>731420257
even if it were true that radar only detects metal objects, they'd use drones made of organic stuff

actually bird bones would be ideal for this, they're already light and strong
>>
File: Master Genetikz.webm (896KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Master Genetikz.webm
896KB, 640x360px
>>731420013
>>
>>731420339
the radar system can detect the reflective light and electrical signals so it can tell an electric flying machine from a bird
>>
File: 1478537089054.jpg (73KB, 675x550px) Image search: [Google]
1478537089054.jpg
73KB, 675x550px
>>731420013
>I'll keep enjoying white America

Josh, you mean this america?
>>
>>731420591
disguise the drones as birds
>>
>>731377738

KEK - You must be new here, son.
>>
>>731420591
Again, that's not how radar works.
>>
>>731420641
fake news, everybody knows 100% of white people are noble farmers
>>
>>731420750
or use carrier pigeons
>>
Doesn't the CIA traffic all kinds of drugs to pay for its black budget projects? This was confirmed in the Iran-Contra scandal and there's a lot of evidence that the CIA is involved in the afghani drug trade

lmao if you think you can stop the CIA
>>
File: 1493239340275.jpg (41KB, 540x361px) Image search: [Google]
1493239340275.jpg
41KB, 540x361px
>>731420814
>>
File: 1486075400618.jpg (44KB, 868x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486075400618.jpg
44KB, 868x960px
>>731420528
When your forehead starts to get fat it's gr8 time to stop with oreos
>>
File: Sunlight.gif (2MB, 451x374px) Image search: [Google]
Sunlight.gif
2MB, 451x374px
don't let the sun hit'ya
>>
File: WhiteCulture.jpg (84KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteCulture.jpg
84KB, 500x361px
>>
>>731421248
somewhere a liberal just sighed with relief as the thread hits autosage after 9 hours
>>
>>731421036
well if we can't have more white babies, we might as well have more white skin
>>
>>731398644
>You can spend your entire life in prison for a nonviolent drug offense with no possibility of parole.

That's weak shit. And those that DO have harsh penalties (and mandatory enforcing of the laws) have objectively less drug use. By a fuck tonne.

But tell us oh wise one, what would your plan be to reduce illegal drug use? Nuke SA?
>>
>>731400780
>ladders

I don't think you know how the wall will work anon.

And our GPR is getting better too. Much, much better.
>>
>>731419507
No faggot, radar is magical: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQT66quwTjE
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.