[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

id fuck her, fuck her good you beta retard and get off 4chan

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

id fuck her, fuck her good you beta retard and get off 4chan
>>
>>731323522
keep on working on it... I'm in the same boat girl, maybe shave/wax too just saying
>>
>>731323522
sorry, I love chubbies and I love girls with a bush.
so MOAR
>>
>>731323522
stop eating carbs and hit the gym, in 2 months youll be 30 lbs lighter
>>
to the girl: gotta work on that weight, it is going to make you age faster and you won't be nearly so sexy come 30's.

to the guy: she is hot, go fuck her you idiot.

to you both: get to the gym. It makes sex better and you will be healthier and happier longer.
>>
File: disappointed.gif (2MB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.gif
2MB, 250x220px
>>731323522
What the fuck is the point living like that.
Protip eat broccoli with every meal.
>>
>>731324429
broccori
>>
File: 1487863032135.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487863032135.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
She's fat and her tits already sag. AND they face different directions!? Her bush is bordering too fucking much. Also, her fucking salmon colored fingernail polish is atrocious. Fucking barf on her entire physical appearance so far. Please, I hope she has a pretty face. Pretty faces can make anything almost better.
>>
>>731324282
show more of her sexy bush please??
>>
>>731324394
pretty sure working out keeps you young and I'm not that over weight I'm 5'3 135lb
>>
>>731324720
>>731324912
is this OP...

I don't think a pretty face is gonna fix this problem.
>>
File: hkhjhjhjh.jpg (11KB, 116x214px) Image search: [Google]
hkhjhjhjh.jpg
11KB, 116x214px
you guys made her cry
>>
>>731323522
get her to timestamp plox
>>
>>731325487
I didn't mean to make her cry i was just telling her I was in the same boat as her, i cry myself t sleep everyday because how how fat I think I am
>>
>>731325487
moar.......
>>
>>731326147
even though I get off on crying and chubby this makes me sad
>>
>>731326342
I know sad life life...I even have an ana buddy -I have not eaten in 45 hours rn
>>
>>731326606
hooolly shit
m8 can you please post a pic so I can figure out if you're actually chubby and damaged or borderline ded
>>
>>731323522
I interested in ANR? She is made for that.
>>
If you don't like her break up with her you dipshit
>>
File: nnnbbn.jpg (42KB, 387x652px) Image search: [Google]
nnnbbn.jpg
42KB, 387x652px
>>
>>731323522

2/10 would bang with a claw hammer
>>
>>731326797
one sec let me figure out how to do that
>>
>>731327081
thats not a timestamp faggot
>>
>>731327299
please do
>>
>>731323522
This slut needs to get slapped around.
>>
She is pretty, nice hips, only one thing her boobs are a little saggy.
>>
File: FullSizeRender 2.jpg (528KB, 1344x3093px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 2.jpg
528KB, 1344x3093px
>>731327357
I cannot even begin to tell you how hard it was to take this, i look like a lard ass
>>
>>731327724
is this bait?

that's a little chubby, but just enough to be hot imo. definitely not an issue if kept under control.

you want help losing weight, we can help with that. but that pro ana bullshit just fucks you up, I had some friends who did that as teenagers and still have some long term physical issues a decade on.
>>
>>731328088
I had a not so great childhood which in involved constantly be told I am fat. I am either high or drunk to deal with my self hatred. When i was in high school I was in track and weigh 120lb but 3 years later in college i cannot even look myself in the mirror without crying, so any advice would be nice
>>
>>731328088
also what happened to your friend??
>>
>>731328479
just do it, if you want it, it's going to happen but if you stray away from a healthy lifestyle and exercise it's not going to happen
>>
>>731328847
I have been and dropped 10 lbs in week so thats been pretty great but I'm worried thats just water weight..
>>
>>731328479
ah, yeah. you sound a lot like my gf. very similar experiences in childhood, relying on alcohol, and serious self image issues.

I can't help with everything but I can probably talk some shit out with you if you want?

In my gfs case, a lot of it comes down to control. starving yourself feels good because it feels like taking control over your body in a really clear and powerful way, but it's not the best path long term. adding structure around how you treat your body can do the same thing if you can manage it.

>>731328572
I had a couple really. one has some throat and teeth issues from bulimia. eventually she got it under control by eating ok and having a starve day once a week for the feeling of control it gave her. She's a chef now, working at fancy restaurants.

The other one had some organ issues caused by drastic weight loss. it turns out when your body is processing huge amounts of fat at once it can cause borderline organ failure. not sure of the specifics but she had her gallbladder out and has to go back for regular checkups.
>>
>>731323522
I know this doesn't matter because she's already in a relationship (with you..) but tell her that some guys are really into girls who are conventionally ugly.

That they actually like brown skinned fat sluts with saggy tits and shit coloured nipples.
>>
>>731328964
it is important to drink water so your body can throw away the fat
>>
File: 1426276902264.jpg (15KB, 260x280px) Image search: [Google]
1426276902264.jpg
15KB, 260x280px
>>731327724
I would lick every inch of that body.
>>
>>731324118
my girlfriend is getting to that size and i just hate it. not attracted to her at all. losing weight would take effort shes not willing to use. dont see much other option
>>
>>731327724
thats not too bad but any more and it would be too much
>>
>>731323522
Id fuck her all day.
Tell her if she wants a real man that I'll be waiting in Texas.
>>
>>731328992
Im not bulimic, since I have no gag reflex. I usually dont starve myself but my bf "treated" me to fast food so to punish myself Im starving myself to make up for it. I usually eat 1,000 calories a day and work out 2 hours a day ( been doing that for two weeks). But still i cannot look at myself I see no change. It seems like no matter what I do I feel like have no control and I still hate myself SO much.. Im so sorry about your friend I hope there health improves
>>
>>731329614
whoop gotta love them Texans. 77845 currently
>>
>>731329682
don't lose your motivasion work hard eat healthy and you will be rewarded
>>
hairy and fat as fuck? gross.
>>
>>731329935
Thanks I'll try:) Thanks for the motivation:):)
>>
>>731330099
Show us more of your tasty asshole please
>>
>>731329222
A liter a day keeps the fat away lol as i like to to tell myself
>>
>>731329682
> I usually eat 1,000 calories a day and work out 2 hours a day
that's good, probably pushing too hard but at eating+exercise

>been doing that for two weeks
you're at the really rough point. change is slow, and you're seeing yourself in the mirror every day right? even if other people have noticed change, you wont have.

Eating well and exercising is the most control you can have over your body, and starving yourself actually damages that. you're undoing the work you've done in the last few weeks building muscle, you'll be weaker when you start exercising again. you need to push on, build some muscle and stamina, until you can run further and work harder, and thats when you start to notice serious change.

It's really hard top maintain that viewpoint when you feel completely out of control though. Are you seeing anyone about it?
>>
>>731323522
Just get her to shave. See a nutritionist to determine daily caloric intake. Start a workout regime 2x day/ 4-5 days a week for 8 weeks.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>731324282
>>
>>731327724
Why do hand bra, let them free
>>
>>731330282
Yeah i know about getting weaker but I'm addicted to food so Im trying to over come that, so I punish myself when I eat bad. And I don't want to see anyone about it bc I'm afraid they'll drug me and I'll not feel anything-which happened to my friend
>>
>>731330640
>I'm addicted to food so Im trying to over come that
trust me, I've seen it and starving yourself for extended periods isn't the way to do that. not being afraid of hunger is good, but your body hates starvation and will do its best to make you gorge on shit you shouldn't eat as a result. A regular diet, a bunch of small meals, highly constrained to make you feel in control is much better and is better for resetting your bodys expectations.

>I'm afraid they'll drug me and I'll not feel anything-which happened to my friend
what was your friend visiting them for? You look like you'd be visiting for somewhere between an eating disorder and body dysmorphia. They're not likely to drug you for that, and as long as you don't tell them you think about taking your own life they cant legally force an adult to take drugs they don't want to. they can just recommend them.
>>
>>731331008
I'm also depressed since one of my family member passed recently and my grades are slipping because of it. She visited them for the same exact thing and now she is a zombie.
And about the food thing I usually eat 5 meals but I'm trying to get my brain to hate fast food
>>
>>731324631
Tits of gtfo.. i know you are a cunt. If not you should be
>>
File: 1470684169059.gif (907KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1470684169059.gif
907KB, 500x394px
Man fuck OP and his stupid ass girlfriend. Stupid bitch is just wanting attention but she gives us nothing. Pic related.

Bitch you need to learn your place. Show us your nasty parts with timestamps or fuck off.
>>
>>731331372
I'm sorry to hear that. it definitely doesn't make that any easier.
If you go to them, say you want it to be about body image and self control. it's fine to say you get depressed sometimes, but don't mention anything about self harm. speaking to experts really does help give you coping mechanisms.

>I'm trying to get my brain to hate fast food
honestly? that's incredibly hard. what's easier is getting your body to like healthier foods as well as fast food, and reduce options to have fast food in your life.

I do all the food shopping in our house. my gf specifically asked me to ban her from shopping, and as a result there's no impulse purchases of bad food and nothing terrible in the cupboard if she wants to eat.
Just trying the same thing by herself isn't enough, she specifically needed to be answerable to me about it so she'd feel bad doing it.

We still have fast food too often, but since I'm doing the cooking and shopping her diet is much more under control.

actually, getting into cooking can help. another friend of mine with issues (fuck I'm starting to realise I have a lot of those) lost about 90lb by getting into fancy cooking at home and realising just how nice you can make vegetables and proteins taste. it always comes down to finding a way to take control.
>>
You know, 20 years ago she would be a fat, ugly, slob. These days, she's just a little chubby. What happened to out women?
>>
>>731332054
My bf cannot cook/ doesn't shop for us. and even if I shop healthy my mom send us shitty food to "treat us" or to "help us feel better". I feel like in a week I'll be better...hopefully. I have to go gym time. 4chan sweet dreams and thanks for all the help and motivation.
>>
>>731332847
it's hard when you cant get people around you to stop damaging your efforts. I can't tell you how to handle those people, but you can hopefully find a way.

If you ever want to talk about this stuff, drop into a thread or drop a kik.

You'll figure out what works to make you feel in control sometime. But pls stop the pro ana stuff it is not doing you any favors.
>>
>>731324118
I dunno, the pubes look pretty good on her I think
>>
>>731324304
>to you both: get to the gym. It makes sex better and you will be healthier and happier longer.

>stop eating something that's in a huge amount of foods completely

good plan craze fag. How bout cut back on carbs and exercising more
>>
>>731326147
well there's something you can do about that.. it rhymes with "exercise you fat fuck"
>>
don't worry, OP. soon enough she'll lose that weight when she wants to attract/fuck someone else, cheat on you and leave
>>
>>731327724
You're out of your mind - you've got a hella nice body.

-love a 110lb 24yr dude lol
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.